Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - March 14th , ...March 15th, ...March 16th , ...2015

Recalibrate Your Perspectives -- Mary via Natalie

[image: Image] Recalibrate Your Perspectives by Mother Mary Channelled through Natalie Glasson 13th March 2015 Sacred School of OmNa With new vibrations anchoring into the Earth and awakening from your being with each day, a frequency of simplicity is rising akin to a phoenix from the flames to attract and draw your attention. The vibration of simplicity present due to the greater anchoring of light brings forth a new valuable wisdom and a new perspective with which to observe yourself and your reality. With all the many shifts and awakening occurring within your being at this ... more »

Aisha's short update on the energies -- March 14, 2015

The manuscript of survival Through Aisha North A short update on the energies March 14, 2015 [image: Aisha North Series 1 - 5]
So here we are once again, ready to impart another message into your system. And yes, we do choose these words with care as we want to remind you all that these missives come in many flavours if you will, and even if the words we deliver are the most prominent ones to your human mind, what lies between them is in fact the main ingredient so to speak, the main vibration that will affect you the most. And so, know that whatever it is you think you see, it...more »

Blossom Goodchild,

The Federation of LightThrough Blossom GoodchildMarch 14, 2015 *
Hi Everyone. Here is this week's channelling. * Hello there. I wondered if today I could ask you about something that is ‘interesting’ me more and more. Sometimes, when out amongst people perhaps, I FEEL so very much like I am sitting in the middle of some sort of computer programming. That is the only way I know to describe it … and as if those looking down upon it are finding ‘The Game’ quite ridiculous in a way. Are you able to talk to me about this and perhaps give some clarity? I would if possible, prefer fo...more »

Stay True to Your Mission -- Wes Annac

Stay True to Your Mission By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Izquotes.com
We have to be strong in the face of temptation or depression, and as hard as it can be, we have to stay true to our mission when we don’t feel like we can persevere. We have to be able to return to love, the center of it all, when we have trouble cultivating the positivity and selflessness that help us make other people’s lives better. Negativity and depression might routinely surface and try to keep us from our work, but it’s essential not to let them take root in us. I was excited the other... more »

High Standards and Necessities -- Steve Beckow:

High Standards and NecessitiesBy Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 13, 2015 [image: sacred 1]
We’re all of us core clearing, it seems. I hear from your email that you’re at the end of your branch, just as I feel from day to day. I can report that the finding of a grounds of identification with my Dad has resulted in a tremendous release of love and peace within me. I should have read Making Peace with Your Parents years ago. It’d be self-serving of me to represent the situation as “I did it!” I had lots and lots of help for which I’m very grateful and make full ackno...more »

Upping Your Self-Love Quotient Literally Changes Your Life! -- Caro...

Upping Your Self-Love Quotient Literally Changes Your Life! By Caroline Diana Bobart, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, March 13, 2015 [image: self-love]
In these times of deep, significant spiritual awakening and shifts, where you have a wealth of information and resources available at your fingertips, it has probably never been easier to identify, honour and support your inner journey towards wholeness, healing and becoming a more aligned version of yourself. In my work as an Intuitive Life Coach, one of the fascinating features of this pilgrimage are the many different levels and... more »

The Inevitability of Peaceful Revolution -- Lance Schuttler

The Inevitability of Peaceful Revolution By Lance Schuttler, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, March 13, 2015 [image: The Inevitability of Peaceful Revolution - Garden of Eden]
Though the mainstream media desperately tries to continue the facade that all is well among the status quo and banking elite, reality has cracked open the illusion and has spread everywhere it’s seeds of truth, freedom, equality and peace. What we are now living through and witnessing is the sprouting of a new society. Everywhere in our world we are now seeing the awakening of humanity speed up. We are see... more »

NASA Quietly Tests Engine That Uses No Fuel And Violates The Laws O...

NASA Quietly Tests Engine That Uses No Fuel And Violates The Laws Of Physics From Higher Perspective. [image: uss]
NASA has successfully tested a new space drive that doesn’t use a propellant and shouldn’t work, at least according to the laws of physics, according to a story that broke in Wired.UK. The drive, called the Cannae Drive, worked in the NASA directed test, defying physics. The Cannae Drive is based on the work of Roger Shawyer, a British scientist, who conceived what’s called the EMDrive. It works by bouncing microwaves in an enclosed chamber, thus creating thrust. Sha... more »

How to Use Meditation and Mindfulness to Improve Your Life

How to Use Meditation and Mindfulness to Improve Your Life From Life Advancer, March 14, 2015[image: Meditation and Mindfulness to Improve Your Life]
*With everyday stresses putting pressure on all of our lives, it sometimes becomes hard to feel motivated and with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you may become unhappy with your life.* *Meditation* and *Mindfulness* are two approaches that are generally associated with relaxation and appreciating the world around you, however they can also be used as a part of everyday life to improve our mindset and the way we live. *M... more »

6 Amazing Seeds With Incredible Health Benefits -- John Summerly

6 Amazing Seeds With Incredible Health Benefits By John Summerly, Prevent Disease, March 13, 2015
Health experts around the world recommend people incorporate these 6 seeds in their diets. Whether you sprinkle these over your breakfast cereal or have them as a health boosting snack, you can’t go wrong with seeds. *1) CHIA SEEDS* Serving Size = 1 Tsp Consider these facts about Chia seeds: – 2.5 times more protein than kidney beans – 3 times the antioxidant strength of blueberries – 3 times more iron than spinach – 6 times more calcium than milk – 7 times more vitamin C ... more »

Big Pharma Giant Guilty of Selling Tainted Children’s Tylenol – Kno...

Big Pharma Giant Guilty of Selling Tainted Children’s Tylenol – Knowingly By Mike Barrett, Natural Society, March 13, 2015 [image: childrens-medicine-tylenol]
How far does the fraud and contamination of our country’s products go? The list is seemingly endless. *Recently adding on to the list, mega-company Johnson and Johnson was recently found out to be knowingly selling adulterated bottles of Tylenol that contain metal particles.* The makers of this children’s Tylenol seemed to think it was OK to pollute our nation’s children – even if it meant a federal criminal charge. Johnson &... more »

Waking Times: Was There a Race of Giant Humans on Earth?

Waking Times Was There a Race of Giant Humans on Earth? From *Waking Times*, March 12, 2015
Documentary Film - Did ancient giant races really exist? Here are two films that explore that possibility and the “giants” potential link to alien life forms on earth. The Nephilim, the Giants of the Bible, are the names given to giants. They vary from culture to culture and can be found in too many stories handed down through history making it too difficult to ignore them completely. FACT: May of 1912, Lake Delavan, Wisconsin, eighteen large skeletons were found ranging from 7.5 to 10 fee... more »

GMO Apples Approved Despite Fierce Opposition -- Jonathon Benson

GMO Apples Approved Despite Fierce Opposition By Jonathon Benson, Natural News, March 13, 2015 [image: apple] (NaturalNews)
*Proof that USDA serves biotech interests while betraying the people.* The world has gone completely mad. While the average American mindlessly obsesses over whether or not a stupid image-gone-viral of a dress depicts white and gold colors or black and blue, the federal agency tasked with protecting the integrity of our food supply has indiscriminately green-lighted a new genetically modified organism (GMOs) for human consumption that threatens to unleash a P... more »

California’s Big Water Plans; The End of Private Water Rights? -- J...

California’s Big Water Plans; The End of Private Water Rights? By Jamie Lee, *Activist Post*, March 13, 2015
Drought-stricken California, which just had its driest January ever recorded, smashed another dismal record last month: the hottest February. This will be the 5th year in a row of historic drought in California, breaking a 120*-*year-old record. California is the largest populated state in the country. One out of eight Americans reside in sunny, warming, no rain, CA. Our economy is recognized as the 8th largest in the world with Central Valley farmers producing some 42% o... more »

This Is Why Depression Is a Real Illness That Requires Attention --...

This Is Why Depression Is a Real Illness That Requires Attention By Kelly Everson, Learning Mind, March 13, 2015 [image: depression is]
*Depression is categorized as being a mental health disorder.* So, if you think of it, in one way, it is a disease because it is a condition that does require medical attention and treatment before it manages to get worse. Therefore, with this said, it is a disease of sorts. If it isn’t treated properly, it can manifest itself into *a lot of symptoms that can wreak havoc on one’s life*. There is no denying the fact that *those who have serious... more »

Eliza's Journal Entry 03.14.15

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 03.14.15 by Eliza Ayres Image:https://bluedragonjournaldotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/daffodi... Journal Entry 03.14.2015
A little 88 energy. Let’s see… 8 + 8 = 16 = 7, a sacred number, but then, again, they all are sacred. Once I was an astrologer. In this lifetime, I only have a fleeting knowledge of the ancient art, which is transitioning into a higher frequency as we are also. Nothing will remain the same. Not religion or social conventions. Not institutions or daily habits. Nothing. Will. Remain. The. Same. We’re in th... more »

500 Year Old Map Discovered That Shatter's The Offical History Of T...

500 Year Old Map Was Discovered That Shatters
The “Official” History Of The Planet by Arjun WaliaCollective Evolution Human history is quite an enigma. We know so little, and much of what we think we know seems to be highly questionable in the wake of new evidence, as well as pre-existing information that challenges our current understanding of the world. Our world is no stranger to unexplained mystery, and there are numerous examples of verified phenomenon, ancient monuments, books, teachings, understandings and more that lack any explanation and counter what we’ve already been t... more »

Archangel Gabriel, March 12, 2015 -- Marlene Swetlishoff

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source March 12, 2015
Beloved Ones Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as passion. Passion is the underlying force that fuels a person’s strongest emotions. Passion is important, for one cannot inspire others if they are not self inspired. When a person is fully passionate they are filled with energy and excitement. Such a person is carried away in their experience, losing track of time and effort, and performing otherwise difficult tasks almost effortlessly. When one embodies the quality of passion it i... more »

Final Daze II: Re-Creating Our World

Final Daze II: Re-Creating Our World *
“What took only a small number of the population of this planet to make come into being, will give every single one of the Souls currently inhabiting this little sphere the same chance to take part in the process of recreating your world.” * [image: The Beginning Is HERE] And so we SHALL, my friends!! This new post from Aisha North (http:\\AishaNorth.WordPress.com – Manuscript of Survival – part 430) is magnificently stimulating and jubilant, as well as highly informative about humanity’s past, present, and future. Therefore, as what shall most... more »

The Elohim (via Azar)

GLOBAL UPDATE July 5, 2014 *
Hello again! My friend Meline Lafont just posted a wonderful message regarding the Big Picture, what is NOW occurring on and around this small but immensely important planetary system of Gaia, and even in the entire quadrant of this, our amazing and wonderful local Universe. You can click HERE to see the post on Meline’s blog site, or simply read it below if you prefer. As long as you please do read this short message, that’s all that actually ‘matters’ :-) (NOTE: Several links have been added for background reference).* [... more »

Do I Go or Do I Stay? -- Brenda Hoffman

*Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for* *http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com* [image: cart_header][image: Life Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo] *Summary of Brenda’s March 6, 2015 channeled, 15-minute
“Creation Energies” show athttp://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman:* You might experience physical, emotional or spiritual indicators that somehow you’re wrong; that this transition is a hoax. Such is merely you clearing the brambles and bushes from your unique path – perhaps a path you designed eons ago. All will likely clear by the end of the month. Your 3D being will th... more »

Soul Agreements and Living Now by Selacia

Soul Agreements and Living Now by *Selacia* March 13, 2015 [image: Selacia]
With times this intense and next week’s fiery Equinox and other energy events just around the corner, you may have asked yourself more than once: “Did I really sign up for this?!” Consider that this question is much more than a rhetorical response to these crazy times. In fact, contemplate how this idea is coming from a deep place within you, a wise part of you that understands why you chose to be alive at this pivotal time in history. Consider that this quantum part of you, having boundless foresight, or... more »

Perceiving Energy Fields–Arcturians/Galactics and Conversations wit...

*CONVERSATIONS WITH SHAWNNA**Perceiving Energy Fields**Arcturian/ Galactic Message**Awakening with Suzanne Lie **13/03/2015 *[image: suzanne lie 13.3.]
Perceiving Energy Fields–Arcturians/Galactics and Conversations with Shawnna 3-12-15 Many of you are having problems with your memory. You may not be sure if that problem is because you are increasingly slipping into the NOW, or if you are having an issue with your earth vessel. For many of you, this “issue” has arisen because you are thinking multidimensionally with your 3D brain. Your 3D brain was not created to think multidimens... more »

The Prepare For Change Newsletter is Here! March 13, 2015

PFC - Website Updates
Hello, This is Dov for Raissa from the Renaissance Group. Today we stride forward on our Tarot discovery into the realm of the Hermit. The Hermit is a hero who has gone through all the tests of the first 9 cards (including the Fool) and returns with a lantern of illumination to show the way to his followers. They are invited now to take the same journey, for he has returned triumphant, and his beard and robe and staff and lantern are symbols of reaching this apex. He has studied and learned on his own, perhaps spending... more »

A Message From Merlin: The Reawakening of Lemuria! -- BOB FICKES

The Reawakening of LemuriaA Message From Merlin Bob Flickes March 13, 2015 [image: a-message-from-merlin-the-reawakening-of-lemuria22]
Before there was recorded history and long before Atlantis, there was a world of Pure Light. Your Inner Master was whole and complete. This is long before your mind today can understand. Your mind today is formed from physical reality and knows only how to exist within the field of Cause and Effect. But your True Nature is much more ancient, my friends! You have lived for millions of years before you became physical. Your True Nature is extraordina... more »

You Are An Instrument of Light That Is Being Fine-Tuned To Play A N...

You Are An Instrument of Light That Is Being Fine-Tuned To Play A New Song Gillian MacBeth-Louthan March 13, 2015 [image: pic-38]
As the memory of what was, seems to drift like a piece of lost wood in an ocean of confusion, we continue to move quickly down the corridor of time. We are being ushered into time doors that swing both ways. Down hallways that never end into a place that has not been created yet. All of us have seen and felt the difference and the trail of chaos it leaves behind. Time is like a wild horse that bucks the 24 hr system and continues to look for a way ... more »

Ambrosian energetics awaken in the Gaia field

Ambrosian energetics awaken in the Gaia field Gaia Portal Through Érie Port [image: gaia_energy1] Ambrosian energetics awaken in the Gaia field. Fraternities of Light collectively assemble. Formations of Higher Conclaves now become apparent. Satisfactions of lower egoics becomes low priority for all hu-manity. Energetic enhancements affect and effect everything. Partnerships of Light form at accelerated pace. *ÉriePort* Source:https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/ambrosian-energetics-aw... *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.... more »

Alien Race Book

Alien Race Book http://www.docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf.html Added by Basilis-Creator on March 13, 2015
Added by Basilis-Creator on March 13, 2015
*Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Alien Race Book Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~http://achama.webs.com/ ES: LLAMA VIOLETA EN... more »

The Inner Earth & Realm of Aghartha -- Joshua David Stone

*Aghartha In The Hollow Earth! *By Dr Joshua David Stone [image: Map of Inner Earth]http://www.thenewearth.org/MAP%20of%20Inner%20Earth%20.jpg
The biggest cover-up of all time is the fact that there is a civilization of people living in the center of Earth, whose civilization's name is known as "Aghartha". This may be hard for some of you to believe. I know it was for me at first, however, I now have an absolute knowingness of the truth of this. To begin with, the Buddhists, in their theology fervently believe in its existence. They believe it to be a race of super men and women... more »

I Wonder Why I Told You That. -- George Barnard

I Wonder Why I Told You That. By George Barnard March 3, 2009. Back in the early 1970’s when I was still running my company, the Midwayers decided that I had done enough hands-on healing with animals, and the occasional human patient. It was time for me to do some distance healing, and they set about educating me. Many healings would follow this one. Young Mark Brady was a close friend of my family and workers. He was also a sales representative for a company we did much business with. Mark would call on my firm, make a bee-line for the coffee machine, and return to my workroom... more »
EN: Violet Flame

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be aware that the answers to all you are seeking are within you. --...

*The Answers to All You Are Seeking*
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue, we are being encouraged to trust that there are resources deep within us that we may not have tapped as yet. *Be aware that the answers to all you are seeking are within you. * [image: Shanta Gabriel]There are times when I receive this message and I feel frustrated with it. I use the *Gabriel Message Cards* to help me receive the answers I am seeking. I wa... more »

Archangels and Ascended Masters on Earth? -- Wes Annac

Archangels and Ascended Masters on Earth? By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
The option to subscribe via PayPal can be found at the bottom of this post. Credit and debit cards are accepted if you have a PayPal account. Our question this week comes from a reader who wants to know about the presence of archangels and ascended masters on earth. “Wes, “What do you know about incarnation of ascended masters and the ArchAngels on this earth plane at this time?” I’ll admit that I don’t know much about this topic, but what I’ve gathered from it is that we’re the angels, archan... more »

How To Remove Past Life Karma Through The Universal Law Of Wisdom -...

How To Remove Past Life Karma Through The Universal Law Of Wisdom By Gregg Prescott, M.S., E*ditor, In5D.com, * March 14, 2015 [image: How To Remove Past Life Karma Through
The Universal Law Of Wisdom in5d.com] Do certain painful experiences, such as repetitive bad relationships, come into your life on a consistent basis? Is there anything that you have done in this lifetime that you have regretted because it may have hurt someone else? If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then you will finally be able to cut off all ties to any past karmic relationships! Universal L... more »

Exclusive Interview! Conversations With A Walk-In Soul By Yolanda A...

In5D Exclusive Interview! Conversations With A Walk-In Soul By Yolanda Arenas, Guest writer*, **In5D.com*, March 14, 2015 [image: Exclusive Interview!
Conversations With A Walk-In Soul] What are ‘Walk-Ins’ and have you ever met one? Who are these Entities? Perhaps during your Metaphysical Journey or Spiritual Path you’ve been close to one or perhaps just never been aware of their existence. Walk-ins are Entities who with prior permission from an incarnate soul “someone born through the natural process of child birth and who has a living & breathing body on this plane of existen... more »

Washington State Activists Uniting to Oppose Homan Square and Polic...

Washington State Activists Uniting to Oppose Homan Square and Police State By Cassius Methyl, Anti Media, March 10, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) Seattle, WA — On the weekend of March 21st and 22nd, protests are planned in Washington State to raise awareness of the Chicago police department’s secret interrogation/torture/incarceration facility known as Homan Square. Perhaps most importantly. this protest is designed to be an opportunity for people to unite over the entire situation with American police and government. Homan Square victims include protestors, minorities, and a wide range of ... more »

Your Very Own Soap Opera -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Your Very Own Soap Opera. Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, March 14, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: You have been swept up in the world. You see the world as your meat and potatoes. It is your soap opera. You are watching it, and yet you are invested in all the parts. What would a soap opera be without a villain? You relate with the hero who may often be a victim, for a time anyway, and then later rise in shining colors only to become a victim later on once again. How you relate. Soap operas are real life on Earth when you get caught... more »

Submerged in Love -- Steve Beckow

Submerged in Love By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 14, 2015 [image: Sacred 11]
The next two articles require a little explaining. This morning (Friday, Mar. 13, 2015, at 7:00 a.m.) I had a spiritual experience, which still continues with me late into Friday evening. (Archangel Michael says the experience will be permanent.) Not surprisingly, since this has happened before, I had a scheduled reading with Archangel Michael three hours later. Two hours into the experience, I wrote the article that follows. It was written before I had my conversation with AAM, to r... more »

What is Love? -- Susan Polis Schutz

What is Love? By Susan Polis Schutz, Positive Thoughts, March 14, 2015
Love is the strongest feeling known an all -encompassing passion an extreme strength an overwhelming excitement Love is trying not to hurt the other person trying not to change the other person trying not to dominate the other person trying not to deceive the other person Love is understanding each other listening to each other supporting each other having fun with each other. Love is not an excuse to stop growing not an excuse to stop making yourself better not an excuse to lessen one’s goals not an ex... more »

Bankrupt Detroit Still Paying For Fluoride – Even During Water Shut...

Bankrupt Detroit Still Paying For Fluoride Even During Water Shut Down By Jeffrey Jaxen, Natural Society, March 14, 2015 [image: water_shower_detroit_735_350]
As evidence and studies continue to mount against public water fluoridation, cities that continue to do so risk individual legal action for damages and human rights violations for force-medicating. In Detroit, after becoming the largest American city to file for bankruptcy, there is a move to quickly begin water shutoffs to “protect the city’s budget.” Yet there is still money to be found by the city to purchase hydrofluorosili... more »

The Dark Nexus of Mind Control and Artificial Intelligence -- Jay Dyer

The Dark Nexus of Mind Control and Artificial Intelligence By Jay Dyer, *Guest, **Waking Times*, March 14, 2015 [image: dark nexus]
.In researching the MK ULTRA programs and their various offshoots, I came across an interesting connection to the coming SmartGrid. Under Dr. Ewan Cameron, a prison tracking device known as the Schwitzgebel Machine was utilized to monitor inmates locations, heart rate and other personal details that were reciprocally transmitted to the good doctors. What comes to the fore is the similarity with the development of the Smartphone and its new capabili... more »

NY Legislators Pass Bill to Protect Farmers from Biotech Industry L...

NY Legislators Pass Bill to Protect Farmers from Biotech Industry Lawsuits By David Gutierrez, Natural News, March 14, 2015 [image: farmers]
(NaturalNews) On February 11, the New York State Assembly passed a bill that would protect farmers from being sued by biotechnology companies in the case of genetically engineered (GE) crops accidentally growing in their fields. In contrast with conventionally bred crops, GE crops are typically held under a patent which prohibits anyone from planting them without the express permission of the patent-holding company. They are also usually ...more »

Will 2015 Finally Be The Year that the Federal Government Legalizes...

Will 2015 Finally Be The Year that the Federal Government Legalizes Medical Cannabis?By Dr Kelly Neff, The Lucid Planet, Thanks to The Mind Unleashed.
Over half of the American population now lives in states where cannabis has been legalized for medical use, including 23 states and Washington DC, with an additional 12 states offering provisions for CBD- dominant strains (CBD stands for Cannabidiol, one of the active ingredients of the cannabis plant, used to treat seizures and spasms). And yet, cannabis remains a Schedule 1 controlled substance, still completely illegal under f... more »

Giving Homes to the Homeless is Cheaper Than Leaving them on the St...

Giving Homes to the Homeless is Cheaper Than Leaving them on the Street. Here’s Proof By Carl Gibson, Nation of Change, March 13, 2015 [image: gibsonhomeless]
It is much more cost-effective to build public, low-income housing for the homeless than it is to leave them on the street. This was proven in Salt Lake City, Utah. The only thing we’re lacking is the political leadership willing to abolish homelessness for everyone, nationwide. “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,... more »

This Scientific Discovery Means Humanity Just Got A Lot Older

This Scientific Discovery Means Humanity Just Got A Lot Older From Higher Perspective, March 14, 2015 [image: z3p4x232-1426140961] From Higher Perspective, March 14, 2015
This has been an interesting week for science. Not only have we been turning our gaze toward celestial bodies like Ganymede and Enceladon in our search for life elsewhere, a new discovery is telling us more about ourselves, humanity, and our shared history. Scientists have come closer to pinpointing the dawn of humankind in the Rift Valley of Ethiopia. Scientists are saying that a newly discovered jawbone ... more »

5 Incredible Discoveries That Science Can’t Explain -- Nick Harding

5 Incredible Discoveries That Science Can’t Explain By Nick Harding, Learning Mind, March 14, 2015 [image: Incredible Discoveries]
Much of our history has been lost through translation and lack of documentation. It can be because we take it for granted that the methods we’ve learned and the skills we use every day will always be commonplace and able to be handed down. Or, records of our creations and undertakings are told as stories and eventually grow into myths, legends, and fables. Maybe some documentation can’t be translated due to the difference in origins, culture, and progres...more »

Ten Principles for the New Awareness -- Owen K Waters

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness *Ten Principles for the New Awareness by Owen K Waters
The New Reality brings with it a new and expanded vista of awareness. In order to operate successfully in the new environment, you have to apply the new principles which come with that expanded vision, with that greater vista of reality. This empowers you to awaken to your expanded potential and to manifest it. Metaphysics is a philosophy of being, a study of the underlying principles of existence. The holistic approach to metaphysics provides a philo...more »

THERESA CRABTREE ~ Mayan Messages: There Is No Ascension March 14, ...

Mayan Messages There Is No Ascension Theresa Crabtree March 14, 2015 by Ascension Angel [image: Ascension] *DAY 193,* *BEN 11 *.
*I am Ben 11. Thank you for joining us this day. We would like to thank you for the work you are doing as you recognize your Spiritual Essence and share your knowledge and skills with others. As each of you increases your capacity to hold light within your cells, you affect all others on Earth. We are in awe of you and the abilities you have shown to master the Earth Realm. We know this is a difficult place to reside, a place that is beautiful, but ... more »

Learning How to See Parallel Dimensions -- Bob Flickes

Learning How to See Parallel Dimensions Bob Flickes March 14, 2015 by Ascension Angel [image: learning-how-to-see-parallel-dimensions32]
We have been taught to see things as they really are. This is the real perception of life. But seeing things as they Really Are also includes looking beyond this physical world into other dimensions. The worlds beyond this physical dimension are vast and infinite. What we see when we use our normal vision is only a small part of Reality. If we are going to look beyond this physical concrete world, we must learn to release our focus and blur... more »

And In The End Times The Dead Will Walk The Earth Again – Yes I Agr...

And In The End Times The Dead Will Walk The Earth Again Yes I Agree, But Read On[image: CERN]https://silentwindsofchange.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/cern.jpg?w=914 Posted by silentwindofchange
*This is a post about the firing up of the CERN Collider again. * One day I know the unseen will be seen and when that day comes some man-made scape goat needs to be in operation because there’s no way they would want for it to be known as a natural occurrence. One day everyone will see the orbs we only see now in pictures and videos from our cameras. How would that day be explained without... more »

“Listen to the Voice of the Universe Inside -- Goddess of Spring vi...

Listen to the Voice of the Universe InsideThe Goddess of Spring by Ascension Angel March 14, 2015 [image: 9_w512_s11]
.As we all walk forward in time from the battlefield of winter, we are weary confused and on guard. Are we prepared for theses shifts to come in whatever name and form they desire? The weather has more moods than a teenage girl on a full moon prom date. How do we prepare for energies that no not respond to our prayers and well wishes? It is obvious that man cannot tame the goddess of winter for she demanded homage on bended cold knee. What will the goddess of sp... more »

A Vision for Our Power

*The Vision Alignment Project*
We envision a world where all people in all lands - from the youngest to the oldest, the poorest to the richest, the weakest to the strongest, the meekest to the loudest and proudest - have fully realized that our thoughts are the forerunners of our experiences; where we know that everything we say and do is preceded by our thoughts; and where everyone understands, without any contradiction whatsoever, that tomorrow's world depends on today's thoughts. We see schools set up to teach these empowering principles to our children from kindergarten on up. ... more »

Adventures in Dreamland -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalAdventures in Dreamland by Eliza Ayres [image: Cloud Dance] *Adventures in Dreamland *
It's been some time since I posted some dream material, but this morning (Goddess, I love Saturdays!) with the leisure to sleep "in" a bit, I dreamed... I was standing near a huge picture window and could see into a vast sky beyond. I was on the earth... or at least a planet, yet I "saw" the shapes and outlines of planets and stars beyond, quite large, hanging in the sky. And a large vessel approached, only it was sketched in, not a complete image. Almost like some great b... more »

The Green Men, the White Stag, and the Rebirth of Gaia’s Divine Mas...

The Green Men, the White Stag, and the Rebirth of Gaia’s Divine Masculine Posted on March 14, 2015
*Will you walk with us in the forest? It lies in the green place, the emerald light within your heart. Gaia’s every stem of grass, unfolded leaf and river reed grows there, in your heart’s garden, where Eden forever blooms. And in its centre your Tree, the Tree of all Life, with its arms in the light of Source, its roots in the fourfold cross, the neverending Lifestream. Tend your Tree, water it with love, lay your hands of kindness upon its trunk, rest your cheek on its skin and feel... more »

You are “The One” And So Is Everybody Else*Deus Nexus: My thoughts below.* [image: Matrix_neo] Reposted from: Fractal Enlightenment | by Gary Z McGee *
“Make no mistake about it – enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It’s seeing through the facade of pretense. It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.” – Adyashanti* Imagine the current cultural paradigm is the Matrix. Imagine you are Neo on the brink of a paradigm shift, and I am Morpheus. *“The Mat... more »

Aisha's short update on the energies -- March 14, 2015

The manuscript of survival Through Aisha North
A short update on the energies March 14, 2015 [image: Aisha North Series 1 - 5] So here we are once again, ready to impart another message into your system. And yes, we do choose these words with care as we want to remind you all that these missives come in many flavours if you will, and even if the words we deliver are the most prominent ones to your human mind, what lies between them is in fact the main ingredient so to speak, the main vibration that will affect you the most. And so, know that whatever it is you think you see, it... more »

GMOs and Informed, Conscious Decision Making -- Wes Annac

GMOs and Informed, Conscious Decision Making By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Zazzle.co I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how the choices we make can affect our lives for better or worse. There’s a force on this planet that wants us to make choices that keep us unhealthy and unaware of the spiritual realities that exist just beyond our conscious perception, and the last thing this force wants is for us to become conscious. Awareness is the last thing the ‘powers that be’ want for humanity, and they want us to be lazy consumers who don’t know enough not to si... more »

True Inner Peace -- Wisdom with Wes Annac

Wisdom with Wes True Inner Peace by Wes AnnacMarch 16, 2015 *[image: Snapshot_20140731_2]*
*Thanks to Will Harader for the inspiration to write this. Check out his article, “*How Your Mind Manipulates You“. How often do we wake up in the morning with the desire to have a simple, peaceful day? How often do we get up and tell ourselves, “I’m going to strive for a quiet, calm, peaceful mind today”? The answer most of us would probably arrive at is never. We wake up each day with ambitions and things we want to do, complete or excel at, but most of us hardly ever awaken with t... more »

How Your Mind Manipulates You -- Will Harader

How Your Mind Manipulates You By Will Harader, The Galactic Free Press, March 15, 2015
Think of the stereotypical spoiled child, what happens when they don’t get what they want? They scream and cry and generally make things very difficult for their parents until their parents cave in. It’s a form of manipulation, they hold peace and quiet hostage until they get what they way. If their desires aren’t fulfilled, they’re going to make everyone else miserable too. Of course, you can’t blame the child too much, because in most cases the parents were foolish enough to start reward... more »

I am Much More Than I Have Ever Thought Myself to Be -- The Council...

I am Much More Than I Have Ever Thought Myself to Be. Amaze Yourselves. Received by Ron Head, Oracles and Healers, March 15, 2015, Thanks to Awakening Daily . *[image: council]*
Today let’s look at the subject of freedom. To many that seems to mean that they are able to do anything that they wish. Most adults understand it to mean something with a bit more responsibility than that. But what does it truly mean, and do you experience it? We would like to suggest to you that freedom may actually mean that you are able to anything that your heart desires within the restraints of the... more »

Is Resistance to Change Creating Your Future? -- Marquita Herald

Is Resistance to Change Creating Your Future? By Marquita Herald, Emotionally Resilient Living, March 15, 2015, Thanks to Awakening Daily. [image: Resistance to Change]
What if I were to tell you that 10 years from now your life would be exactly the same as it is today? The same job and co-workers, the same neighbors, the same home, the same routines and experiences day-after-day, after day. How would you feel? Would you be happy? If not, you need to know that when you resist change this is precisely the future that you are creating for yourself. *When you accept change, let go ... more »

Video: Mr. and Mrs. Consumer, Do You Ever Feel That Things Are Out ...

Mr. and Mrs. Consumer, Do You Ever Feel That Things Are Out of Control? By Truthstream Media, Thanks to Activist Post.
All of this useless and potentially dangerous crap is absurd. Some things just go too far… consumerism went too far a long time ago. URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bsl *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Truthstream Media Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~http://achama.webs.com/ ES: LLAMA VIOLETA EN: Viol... more »

Video: A Controversial New DNA Technology Allows the Creation of Ne...

A Controversial New DNA Technology Allows the Creation of New Creatures From *Waking Times*, March 15, 2015 *Video -*
This video from Think Tank discusses how Cambrian Genomics, a startup company headed by Austen Heinz, wants to “democratize creating” by using DNA mapping to help customers create their own creatures. Could this really work? Some seem to think so – the company has been able to raise $10 million in funding to support the further development of this DNA technology. URL:http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bsi *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogsp... more »

The Gravitational Pull of Love -- Carmen Allgood

The Gravitational Pull of Love By Carmen Allgood, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, March 16, 2015 [image: The Gravitational Pull of Love - Metaphysical Gravity]
Natural Selection The most widely sought after experience in the world is happiness. Some call it love, joy, source, contentment, completion, God, the cure, peace, healing, or nirvana. Because there will never be a definition expansive enough to describe the power that holds the universe together, or fully explain what set the cosmic mass in motion, the words we choose to express the only thing we really want are irrel... more »

The Unconscious Conditionings of the Mind -- Frank M. Wanderer

The Unconscious Conditionings of the Mind By Frank M. Wanderer Ph.D, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, March 16, 2015 [image: The Unconscious Conditionings of the Mind]
The Ego-dominated mind plays its games in daily life, and creates the characters and scenarios necessary for the games. The content of such a scenario is determined by the individual’s environment and upbringing, that is, the culture in which we grow up. As a result, entirely different scenarios are created in the various cultures of our Earth. At the beginning of our journey, we identify with these scenarios. The ... more »

Will Medical Marijuana Soon be Legalized Nationwide? -- Mike Barrett

Will Medical Marijuana Soon be Legalized Nationwide? By Mike Barrett, Natural Society, March 15, 2015 [image: marijuana_flag_america_735_350]
How long will it be until the United States government recognizes cannabis as a medicinal, useful plant, and not just an abused drug? You’d be interested to know that states aren’t the only ones accepting cannabis in various forms – the U.S. government is actually closer than ever to legalizing the plant. In fact, a group of bipartisan legislators have recently made an effort to propel medical marijuana to the top, legalizing the plant for ... more »

Dwarf Galaxies Found Orbiting The Milky Way, Like Galactic Moons

Dwarf Galaxies Found Orbiting The Milky Way, Like Galactic Moons From Higher Perspective, March 15, 2015 [image: FINAL TOP dwarf]
.The illustration you see above maps out the previously discovered dwarf satellite galaxies (in blue) and eight of the newly discovered candidates (in red) as they sit outside the Milky Way. The image was put together by Yao-Yuan Mao, Ralf Kaehler, Risa Wechsler (KIPAC/SLAC) Astronomers were stunned by the discovery of nine potential dwarf galaxies orbiting our galaxy. It marks the largest number ever discovered at once. The findings were published in ...more »

Weird Writing Facts about Famous Authors -- Jane Copland

Weird Writing Facts about Famous Authors By Jane Copland, Learning Mind, March 15, 2015 [image: weird writing]
We all had that one weird kid in our class or that one friend who is so different that he stands out like a sore thumb. Yes, they might be an alien or you have simply been friends with someone who is going to be a very famous author in the future. Think that could not be the case? Read on and be proved completely and utterly wrong! Apologies if you ARE that weird friend. In that case, read ahead and adopt one of these habits, so you can become weird *and* famous! 1. Weird W... more »

15 Reasons to Ignore Biotech PR and Label Dangerous GMOs -- Jonatho...

15 Reasons to Ignore Biotech PR and Label Dangerous GMOsBy Jonathon Benson, Natural News, March 15, 2015 [image: GMO]
(NaturalNews) Chemical companies and their food conglomerate allies have spent hundreds of millions of dollars over the past several years fighting against your right to know what’s in your food. No matter how the industry tries to spin the issue, people have a right to know if they’re eating patented genetic material that has never been proven safe, yet mandatory labeling of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) still isn’t a reality in the U.S. Pressure is ... more »

Oneness of All -- Arcturian Group via Marilyn

The Arcturian Group Oneness of All Marilyn Raffaele MARCH 15, 2015 [image: good morning flowers] MARCH 15, 2015
Dear ones, we greet you in this time of new beginnings–springtime. Many of you are exhausted, having been inundated with the issues of winter weather and sigh with relief as you see more of the warming sun which is bringing with it powerful new energies. Be prepared to experience some shifting within as well as to observe it in the general awareness of the world which will be accompanied by some weather related issues. A new and powerful consciousness...more »

Saul through John Smallman - March 15th 2015

You are all powerful beyond your wildest dreams, and therefore so are your intentions Saul *(Paul)* through John Smallman Saul Audio Blog for Sunday March 15th
We acknowledge your understandable impatience as you wait to experience the event that has been foretold and promised for quite some time now, the event that will commence with your awakening into your natural and fully conscious state, and lead you into awareness of your harmonious, inseparable, and joyous Oneness with God. It is inevitable that you awaken because you cannot remain asleep when you are being called so loving... more »

Hilarion, March 15, 2015

Through Marlene Swetlishoff March 15-22, 2015
Beloved Ones, As you each follow your own star and go within often, you begin to enjoy sitting in the stillness of your soul where there is peace beyond understanding. This is your special place, your sacred sanctuary, your sacred Temple. This sacred place makes everything you are passing through worthwhile and relevant. Therein lay worlds of infinite possibilities like golden treasure waiting to be found. You can remember all that you have ever known and experienced within this sacred space, you can reconnect with your true and a... more »

You are Embarked Upon a Quantum Journey -- The Angels via Eliza

You are Embarked Upon a Quantum Journey Ye are Gods…in Potential Through Eliza AyresMarch 15, 2015 [image: "Quince"]"Quince"
The Angels: You are Embarked Upon a Quantum Journey We greet you this day. We are messengers from the Divine Mother and emissaries of Her love for each of her children. We have come with special tidings for those who are considering making changes in their lives. The energies of new that are now steaming in upon your planet support change, encourage change, even for those souls who resist it the most. There is a wave of awakening coursing through the world... more »

The True Story of Atlantis and Beyond -- Father/Source Soul Lessons

The True Story of Atlantis and Beyond *Father / Source Soul Lessons**By Kathryn E. May *
*Father:* It was a historic week on Planet Earth. This message through our dear Kathryn will begin to explain the monumental changes that were created above and below, bringing the inter-dimensional connections closer than ever, since before the sinking of Atlantis. I want you to have an accurate overview of your planet's history and the part you have all played in its descent into darkness and her restoration to the Light. It is the story of your soul histories as well. This account will inc... more »

The Permanence of Divine Love, and How to Have Healthy "Debate" 15 ...

The Permanence of Divine Love, and How to Have Healthy "Debate" 15 March 2015 Channeler: Simon NightStarr
It is only that which is Timeless that is permanent, and Divine Unconditional Love is permanent. Anything that moves is impermanent. God is perfectly still and perfectly silent. God, which IS Divine Love, doesn't change. This is something that you will not understand as long as you cling to illusions, and even many long-term students of metaphysics have difficulty believing this, for there is that stubborn tendency to perceive Source in terms of movement. Movement is illu... more »

THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY -- Erin Pizzey

THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY by ERIN PIZZEY
Just recently a 'battered woman,' for that is how she saw herself, came to me for help. Her lover, who lived apart from her and her children, had beaten her up badly and she was forced to go to the hospital. He then took her back to her own house and stayed with her in order to look after her while her wounds healed. 'You are not a battered woman,' I said with a sigh. I define a battered woman as a woman who is a genuine victim of her partner's violence. 'You are a violence-prone woman, a victim of your own need for violence.' ...more »

Be aware that the answers to all you are seeking are within you. --...

*The Answers to All You Are Seeking*
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue, we are being encouraged to trust that there are resources deep within us that we may not have tapped as yet. *Be aware that the answers to all you are seeking are within you. * [image: Shanta Gabriel]There are times when I receive this message and I feel frustrated with it. I use the *Gabriel Message Cards* to help me receive the answers I am seeking. I wa... more » .

Views: 7

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Self-Expression: Our Greatest Gift -- Wes Annac

Self-Expression: Our Greatest Gift By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Amix.dx Self-expression is one of the greatest gifts we’ve been given, because it allows us to connect with the spirit within (which, as we’re realizing, we’re already constantly connected with) and express how we feel about life, love, spiritual evolution or anything else that’s on our mind. We can use these tools to share our perspective on everything that’s happening right now, and I think it’s important to use our voice and creatively empower ourselves. Everyone’s worthy of the opportunity t... more »

Our Compassionate Potential -- Wes Annac

Wisdom with Wes Our Compassionate Potential by Wes Annac
Love, compassion and creativity are the ways back into a higher state of consciousness, and all we have to do to elevate our awareness is continuously express these qualities or any other ones that help us make our lives and the lives of others easier. These qualities will help us and the people around us when we face hard times, and as difficult as they might be to cultivate or sustain, pushing through and repeatedly expressing them is one of the best things we can do for ourselves. Our collective spiritual evoluti...more »

News Special Edition: Does China Have Jurisdiction over the Dalai L...

The Golden Age of Gaia News Special Edition: Does China Have Jurisdiction over the Dalai Lama? By Gavin Harrill, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 16, 2015 [image: dalai lama]
Calling all Souls. Calling all Souls… I’m so glad to share with you again, my beloveds. Thank you Alex, for your wonderful Feel Good news! I welcome you all back to our fresh and rejuvenating perspective of liberation and weeding out the mis-information that our mainstream media programs our collective consciousness with. Boy, this story is tasty. So much so that I’m licking my chops to sink my teeth into i... more »

Minding My Own Business -- Alex Clark

Minding My Own Business By Alex Clark, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 16, 2015 Alex and Guardian Tree Bess
I am not a biblical scholar by any stretch of the imagination, but I have read the Bible from cover to cover. As a child I was brought up Catholic, and so we focused on the New Testament in most of our religious studies. I remember being touched by the words that were attributed to Jesus, especially, and I paraphrase, ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ I am pretty sure that was from Matthew. Anyway, it seemed a pretty good way to live life and so I tucked it away in my ...more »

All There Is to Talk about -- Steve Beckow

All There Is to Talk about By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 16, 2015 [image: Talk]
In a very real sense, all there is to talk about is love and the barriers to love. Is that not so? Is there anything important in life that’s left out of the sweep of that statement? Love is everything, including us. The full realization and embodiment of that love is the purpose of life, is it not? If we fully embodied that love, we’d know ourselves as God. Since God is all there is and love is all there is, God must equal love. If we are part of everything that is, then we m... more »

Activists Push Dunkin’ Donuts to Drop Controversial Ingredient -- M...

Activists Push Dunkin’ Donuts to Drop Controversial Ingredient By Mike Barrett, Natural Society, March 16, 2015 [image: dunkindonuts_735_350]
With so many food providers/makers being pressured to make healthy product changes, it is becoming clear that 2015 is going to be the year for food reform. In one of the most recent food chain announcements, Dunkin’ Donuts says that it will soon remove a controversial ingredient from its doughnuts known as titanium dioxide. Following pressure from advocacy groups and activists, Dunkin’ Donuts has agreed to drop the ingredient titanium dio...more »

Costco Stops Selling Antibiotic Laden Chicken in Response to Consum...

Costco Stops Selling Antibiotic Laden Chicken in Response to Consumer Demand By Kristina Martin, Natural News, March 16, 2015 [image: antibiotic] (NaturalNews)
Costco has decided to phase out the sale of chickens that have been treated with shared-use antibiotics. This is a big win in a few ways. First, the low levels of antibiotics meant for human use that find their way into the raising of conventional meat make the antibiotics less effective, as they only succeed in killing the low level bacteria and creating antibiotic resistant superbugs by allowing the stronger strains t... more »

This Patent Could Crush Monsanto and Save the World! -- Paul Stamets

This Patent Could Crush Monsanto and Save the World!Paul Stamets From Learning Mind, March 16, 2015 [image: Patent Could Save the World]
Now, you might be a person who never misses the latest trends but I bet you may not have heard of this amazing story. The story is ironically little known to many given the magnitude of this story to the future of the world! Enough with the cat and mouse game now and let’s talk about Paul Stamets – a scientist who should be taking the world of agriculture and technology by storm now but to my surprise is not! This guy has invented a very creative... more »

10 Solid Reasons To Open Your Third Eye And Meet Your Spiritual Gui...

10 Solid Reasons To Open Your Third Eye And Meet Your Spiritual Guides By Cassandra Sturdy, Conscious Life News, Taken from Earth We Are One, March 16, 2015 [image: Old Wizard - Positive good - Spiritual Guide - Great spirit]
Your friends and family will probably think you’re a few chakras short of an aura (after all, most grown adults don’t usually talk to imaginary friends) but opening your third eye and contacting your spirit guides is a lot of fun and it can improve your life in countless ways. Indeed. Aside from the colourful characters you can meet and the mind-altering v... more »

A Buddhist Monk Shows “Unheard Of” Brain Activity During Meditation...

A Buddhist Monk Shows “Unheard Of” Brain Activity During Meditation By Rachel Nuwer, www.smithsonianmag.com, Original Post Date: November 1, 2012 (Thanks to Collectively Conscious.) [image: a-buddhist-monk-shows-unheard-of-brain-activity-during-meditation]
*“Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in eternal awareness or pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.”* ―Voltaire *Matthieu Ricard, a 66-year old Tibetan monk and geneticist, produces brain gamma waves—linked to consciousness, attention, learning and memory—never b... more »

Where Happiness Lies -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Where Happiness Lies.Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, March 16, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: Do not cast yourself out from My love. Because you may feel depressed, downtrodden, unappreciated and so on is no reason to cast Me from your heart. Believe it or not, I am your Best Friend. Sometimes you feel that I am your Only Friend. Sometimes you feel that everyone has let you down, and you are stranded and you ask where am I when you need Me. This could even be a slogan in your life. Where is God when I need Him the most? It is hard for ... more »

6 Ways To Become More Connected With Nature -- Erin Janus

6 Ways To Become More Connected With Nature By Erin Janus, The Unbounded Spirit, March 16, 2015 [image: girl-in-nature]
Living in a working world where we are constantly distracted by stimulus and technology, we have become vastly disconnected from our roots. A deep connection with nature can have profound effects mentally, spiritually and physically— most of which we are missing out on. *Here are 6 things you can do to develop a deeper connection with nature:* 1) Sleep Outside How often do we breath the fresh air and hear the sound of the wind whispering through the trees as ...more »

How to Use Psychology in Your Everyday Life -- Robert Sternberg &am...

How to Use Psychology in Your Everyday Life By Robert J. Sternberg and Lisa Logan, Learning Mind, March 16, 2015 [image: psychology in your everyday life]
Psychology is often a field that everyone has heard of, some people may know the general ideas and theories behind the subject and others may know it is “to do with the mind” and not much more. *Whatever your knowledge of this science may be, you probably use psychology in your everyday life and if you don’t, it has probably been used on you, whether you know it or not.* *Some people use Psychology consciously to help in their e... more »

Eight Steps for Honing Your Psychic Abilities -- Keith Holden

The Intuitive MindEight Steps for Honing Your Psychic Abilities By Dr. Keith Holden, The Mind Unleashed, March 16, 2015
As I lay there on a massage table, I began drifting into a deep meditative state. Based on my education and experience with meditation, I knew there was a predominance of theta waves occurring in my brain. It was so peaceful, an almost dream-like state, and I could feel the wonderful effects of endorphins being released in my body. I had just met Brenda, the therapist, and really didn’t know much about her. Just as a I felt myself drifting off to sleep, I h... more »

AFFIRMATIONS -- HC of Orion via Holly

*AFFIRMATIONS* CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION 8th MARCH 2015 Channeled and Transcribed by *Holly Hawkins Marwood* [image: I Am Affirmations] Image: http://www.soul-genesis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/I-Am-Affirma...
“Greetings Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion. Today we’d like to share with you and draw your awareness to a very, very powerful technology for your transformation. It’s one that you already know about. It’s affirmations. As we’ve been speaking about in prior messages all that is creation is Unity. When you are separate fr... more »

Benjamin Fulford, 03.17.2015 & Comments by David Wilcock

Big public announcements and news events make it clear Khazarian rule is ending March 17, 2015Author: Benjamin Fulford
There can be no doubt now that the global Khazarian crime syndicate is being dismantled by white hats in the US and Europe along with their BRICS allies. This can be seen in the many extraordinary events that have been taking place both in public and in secret. Perhaps the biggest, and hardest to deny, indication that something has changed has been the British governments’ decision to join the China initiated Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank as a founding membe... more »

Montague Keen - March 15, 2015

Through Veronica Keen
THE FALSIFICATION OF HISTORY HAS DONE MORE TO MISLEAD HUMANS THAN ANY SINGLE THING KNOWN TO MANKIND.*Rousseau* I have pleaded with you many times to investigate this fact for yourselves. This information would release you from the stranglehold of your oppressors. I have guided Veronica to read, once again, the books that explain the truth of how certain factions took control of not just Planet Earth, but humanity also. *HOW THE BIBLE IS AN IRISH BOOK ALTERED AND ADAPTED BY BRITISH-ROMAN TRANSLATORS* by Conor Mac Dari It is safe to say the light is advancin... more »

Eclipse Cycle Preparation: Imagining More Fulfillment -- A Michael ...

Eclipse Cycle Preparation Imagining More Fulfillment Message from the Archangel MichaelChannelled by Meredith Murphyhttp://www.expectwonderful.com 16 March 2015
Beloved Friends, Today we turn our attention to those you love, to the people closest to you. For some of you those relationships have not tracked with your own growth as well as you might have wished. For some of you, you actually have a void space in what we might think of as your closer relationships for you don’t have closer relationships right now. They don’t exist. For others you have perhaps consciously chosen... more »

You’ve Jumped in a Rabbit Hole -- Brenda Hoffman

You’ve Jumped in a Rabbit Hole Channeled by Brenda Hoffman March 16, 2015 for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com *Summary of Brenda’s March 14, 2015 channeled, 15-minute
“Creation Energies” show athttp://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You’re learning there’s no Santa Claus – and that you can trust very few. You’re uncovering more secrets about your 3D institutions/structures that make your world seem untrustworthy – for now. But you’ll soon clear the 3D rubble and build/create your dream structures. * *The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her weekly, channeled blog ...more »

The Power of Belief -- MELANIE BECKLER

*A Channelled Angel Message on Belief* The Power of Belief Through Melanie Beckler March 16, 2015 [image: purple-flowers]
.Indeed, we are here. We are guides and angels of the light, and we greet you in this now moment. *Relax and breathe, and allow your energy to begin to lift. Quieting your mind and opening your heart will help you to more fully experience all that is conveyed now, for we speak to you in words but we also broadcast energy and frequency.* And this is a huge part of what you are learning, for you are more than physical. And when you tune in to your percepti...more »

Bill Would Make ‘Policing For Profit’ Ticket Schemes a Federal Civi...

Bill Would Make ‘Policing For Profit’ Ticket Schemes a Federal Civil Rights ViolationFrom Counter Current News, March 15, 2015 Sent by Wes Annac [image: policing-for-profit]
.Police departments all over the United States are raking in the money from average citizens. These aren’t hardened criminals, they are every-day people whose rights are being violated by greedy departments and cities which have criminalized victimless behavior in order to make millions off of people who are just minding their own business. In some cases, these revenue-generating schemes seem to deliberately... more »

We Truly Are Many -- Mendoza via George

*Secondary Midwayer Dr. Mendoza (MNO-8)*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, March 7, 2015.
*Dr. Mendoza:* “Greetings all. Yes it is I, MNO-8. There was so much for you to take in on that day (February 4 — The Evolving Souls Community transmissions), we all kept it short as we knew you would be exhausted by the end. So here now we can take our time to chat about what is happening in our realm. Not only have our Secondary Midwayer numbers increased more than 70-fold, many of the newcomers have discovered different methods of healing their mortal kin’s bodies and ... more »

Break the Elitist Chains – A Song by Wes Annac

Break the Elitist Chains (New Version) A Song by Wes Annac

.Thanks to YouTube user LumBeat for the drum track I used for this song, which can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZbM9n9j3_g I’m a beginner musician, and I like to share the things I’ve been working on every now and then. Here’s an updated version of a song I shared before, called ‘Break the Elitist Chains’. Lyrics can be found below the video. Hope you all enjoy it. :) Lyrics: When the lies aren’t enough, the stakes are heightened Try to frighten The children of the sun who come to greet the change on the h... more »

America's European "Allies" Desert Obama, Join China-led Infrastruc...

America's European "Allies" Desert Obama, Join China-led Infrastructure Bank Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/17/2015
It appears the sea of de-dollarization has reached the shores of Europe. With *Australia and UK having already moved in the direction of joining the China-led AIIB*, The FT reports that *France, Germany, and Italy have now all agreed to join the development bank* as 'pivot to Asia' appears to be Plan B for Europe. As Greg Sheridan previously noted, "the saga of the China Bank is almost a textbook case of the failure of Obama’s foreign policy," but as The FT concludes... more » 

Liberate Yourself Today -- Wes Annac

Liberate Yourself Today By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Tigrebailando.com
It’s time to free ourselves from society’s rigid expectations. We need to become free again; to enjoy life and pursue things that help us feel happy, whole and awakened, and it takes the courage to break out of the crafted social shell that the mind tends to reinforce. The elite don’t want us to be free. They want us to be content, complacent worker bees who stock shelves, follow orders and pay our bills. They don’t want us to realize that we contain (and comprise) an infinite spiritual ... more »

The War on Holistic Medicine/ “Holism” -- David G. Arenson

The War on Holistic Medicine/ “Holism” By David G. Arenson ND, The Master Shift, March 17, 2015 [image: picture]
Our belief in the ‘known’ has stifled our ability to respond to the ‘unknown.’ To change our approach and become explorers, requires letting go of needing to know all the answers. This in turn takes the weight off our shoulders, and we can allow nature to guide us, instead of seeing nature as our “enemy” to be controlled and suppressed. As Western society, we seem all-too quick to judge based on the critical thinking we learnt early on at school and in higher instit... more »

First Corollary: We Are Love -- Steve Beckow

First Corollary: We Are Love By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 17, 2015 [image: Love 4]
The first axiom of the new social science of love is that love is everything. We looked at that axiom earlier. (1) The first corollary that arises from that axiom is that we ourselves are love. In other words, if love is everything and we are part of everything, then we too must be love. By the same token, if God (another name for love) is everything and we are part of everything, then we must also be God. One of the first new revelations about ourselves that the social science... more »

Bill to Pull Plug On NSA Introduced in Texas

Bill to Pull Plug On NSA Introduced in Texas From *Activist Post*, March 17, 2015
*Legislation would Turn Off Water and Electric to San Antonio Facility* A Texas legislator introduced a bill that would stop the independent Texas power grid from being used to power mass, warrantless surveillance by the NSA last week. Rep. Jonathan Stickland (R) introduced House Bill 3916 (HB3916) on March 13. The legislation would prohibit any political subdivision in Texas from providing water or electricity to any federal agency “involved in the routine surveillance or collection and storage of ... more »

Jim Carrey Explains His Spiritual Awakening -- Gregg Prescott

Jim Carrey Explains His Spiritual Awakening By Gregg Prescott, M.S., *Editor, **In5D.com, * March 17, 2015 [image: Jim Carrey Explains His Spiritual Awakening in5d]
It takes a lot of courage for a celebrity to step forward and talk about his or her spiritual awakening. Actor and comedian Jim Carrey steps forward to talk about his spiritual awakening which, hopefully, will open the door for other celebrities to do the same. Many celebrities are caught up in the glitz and materialism of the Hollywood life and seem to have a difficult time comprehending basic spiritual values. In this ... more »

The Snake and The Divine Feminine Connection - Morgana Starr

The Snake and The Divine Feminine Connection By Morgana Starr, Psychic-Medium, *Guest writer, In5D.com, * March 17, 2015 [image: The Snake and
The Divine Feminine Connection in5d] Don’t judge a book by its cover, nor should you judge an animal by its popular reputation. It is no coincidence that the biggest villain in the Bible is a snake, or that St. Patrick is reputed to have driven them out of Ireland. The snake represents the Feminine Divine. It is also a powerful healing symbol used in modern day as part of the caduceus to represent the western practice of medicine. T... more »

San Diego Suing Monsanto Over Cancer-Causing Chemical Found in Bay ...

San Diego Suing Monsanto Over Cancer-Causing Chemical Found in Bay By Nick Bernabe, Anti Media, March 17, 2015
*(ANTIMEDIA)**San Diego, CA* — The Unified Port District, along with the City of San Diego, launched a lawsuit yesterday against chemical giant Monsanto and its subsidiaries. The lawsuit alleges that Monsanto is responsible for massive amounts of PCB (polychlorinated biphenyls) pollution which was leaking into the San Diego bay for decades. PCB’s are known to cause various severe health conditions, including cancer, to both animals and humans. According to the EPA, *P... more »

Video: How to Hear with Your Heart

Video: How to Hear with Your Heart From Knowing Whispers, March 17, 2015, Thanks to The Galactic Free Press.
Below is a link to a video on “How to Hear with your Heart”. It was recorded on the Internet as an exchange between me and my host, Steve Toth of Conscious Evolution Media. The video is a TV program of about fifty two minutes. I hope you enjoy it. Interview with Steve Toth of Conscious Evolution Media Namaste. Robert and CJ ***If you enjoyed this post, please share it!
* email Robert: robertcosmar@gmail.com email CJ: cjheck60porsche@gmail.com Original Article URL: http://wp.me...more »

12 Ways to Live a Happier Life

12 Ways to Live a Happier Life From Notes on Bliss, March 17, 2015, Thanks to The Galactic Free Press. [image: how to be happier]
1. Spend time with your soul. There is a difference between your ego and your soul. Get in touch with your true divine self through meditation, yoga, spending time in nature, soul journaling, and getting lost in the things that you love – like cooking, creating, writing or dancing. 2. Forgive. The Buddha once said, “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned”. Holding a ... more »

Coca-Cola Caught Paying ‘Health Leaders’ to Say Soda is ‘Healthy Sn...

Coca-Cola Caught Paying ‘Health Leaders’ to Say Soda is ‘Healthy Snack’ By Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, March 17, 2015 [image: soda_coca_cola_truck_735_350]
Would you like a healthy dose of high-fructose corn syrup with that organic salad? If you’re listening to one of the ‘health experts’ on the payroll of Coca-Cola, this suggestion could in fact be a reality. According to a new report, many health writers, bloggers, and spokespeople are being compensated in order to push toxic soda onto the public as a health drink. The news comes as somewhat of a shock, only due to t... more »

Non-Duality and the Meaning of Religion -- Hans Meijer

Non-Duality and the Meaning of Religion By Hans Meijer, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, March 17, 2015 [image: meditation zen moon]
What is meant by the term ‘Non-Duality?’ Non-duality is the translation of the Sanskrit word Advaita (a-dvaita). This refers to the ancient Hindu philosophy called Advaita Vedanta, the essence of which is: creation and creator are one (not two). For thousands of years and in all great cultures this essence has been the deepest universal incentive for people to express their religious feelings, in many different ways and in varying degrees of compre... more »

World’s Greatest Pyramid Scheme: How Banks Plot to Seize Your Prope...

World’s Greatest Pyramid Scheme How Banks Plot to Seize Your Property and Life By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, March 17, 2015 [image: banks]
(NaturalNews) Here at Natural News, we have often advised our readers to diversify their assets, because in a time of economic crisis, it just doesn’t make any sense to keep all of your financial eggs in one basket. One of the ways to accomplish diversification of your portfolio is to not put all of your assets into a bank. There are several reasons for this, not the least of which is because, when times get tough, desperate governments raid... more »

The Inspiring True Story of the First Legal Cannabis Cafe in the Un...

The Inspiring True Story of the First Legal Cannabis Cafe in the United States By Dr Kelly Neff, The Lucid Planet, Thanks to The Mind Unleashed.
After a beautiful drive through the mountains on Peak-to-Peak highway, my boyfriend and I recently made an impromptu stop at Club Ned, America’s first and only legal cannabis café, located in the first city to fully legalize cannabis in the United States (in 2009!): Nederland, Colorado. Club Ned isn’t fancy, posh, or expensive. It is a “mom and pop” spot owned by longtime Nederland residents Cheryl and David Fanelli, who have sought to... more »

You are Empowering Us with Your Love! -- Ashtar

*A S H T A R* *You are Empowering Uswith Your Love!* *Ashtar On The Road Teleconference **March 10, 2015* Given through Susan Leland "Greetings, Beloved Family!
Welcome to the Bridge of my ship, The New Jerusalem! There is so much going on that it is indeed almost a mind-boggling series of events and situations everywhere in the Lifestyle of Planet Earth. And because of the empowerment that you - Beloved Ones in the human bodies, volunteers from the stars - have provided us with in terms of your loving support, and, yes, your invitations, we are fully in charge!!! And we shall... more »

You Are Part of the Divine Plan to Create Ascension for Planet Eart...

You Are Part of the Divine Plan to Create Ascension for Planet Earth Bob Flickes [image: you-are-part-of-the-divine-plan-to-create-ascension-for-planet-earth2]
The Inner Master lives a life in the Universe looking down to our life on Earth and assisting us, guiding us constantly to do the right thing and improve the way we are living. The Divine Director or Almighty Cosmic Consciousness is also directing the movie of our karma and helping everyone to interact in strange ways to clear the friction from life on Earth every day. These two Divine Forces are orchestrating our life at the... more »

Chakra Healing with Metatron’s Cube -- Melanie Beckler

*Healing With Archangel Metatron**Through* Melanie Beckler March 17, 2015 [image: 7d2864398d59fcd46aa5408cb2f2e462-d4yx370112] *Healing With Archangel Metatron*
Most people know that Archangel Raphael is the Archangel who oversees healing… However, did you know that Archangel Metatron could be a huge ally on your healing journey? When I first started working with Archangel Metatron… I quickly noticed geometric shapes and blocks of colored light spiraling around me. I later realized that these sacred geometric shapes of light were powerful tools used by Metatron to facilitate he... more »

New Timeline Update, Light Command Symbol ~ JOSE SANCHEZ

New Timeline Update Light Command Symbol By Jose Sanchez March 17, 2015 [image: 4b131-001-quantumtimelines13] March 16, 2015
Every time we transition into new timelines, due to the fact that humanity is awakening we enter more and more the reality of peace. We are evolving and manifesting our divinity. We carry day by day higher frequencies that are affecting our reality in a powerful way. The light and love weavers who have freed themselves from the matrix are doing an amazing job in spreading the freedom templates. Humanity has the eyes to see and the heart to live in a uni... more »

A Vision for Possessions

*A Vision for Possessions * * The Vision Alignment Project* We see a world that has evolved to the point where we have risen above the illusion of ownership; where we see, ever-so-clearly. that we can never truly own or possess anything, and that to think otherwise only sets us up for a loss in the long run. We see a world where we respect the objects, tools, and toys of others; where we are all willing to share with one another; where we are so empowered that if something breaks or is lost we are able to manifest another like it right away; and where we have such abundance that we... more »

How Can We Overcome Relentless Depression? -- Wes Annac

How Can We Overcome Relentless Depression? By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Healthvotes.com ,
The weary and the depressed should know that you aren’t alone. We’ve all been there before (even though most of us haven’t experienced severe depression), and we’re all trying to find happiness as we make our way through this often difficult life. Some of us have discovered spirituality, and we look to a higher state of consciousness to help us with the fear, stress and insecurity that come with living in this world. Some people use materiality to fill the gap, but they’ll... more »

A Vision for Conscience -- Alignment Project

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Conscience *
We see a world where we have all realized that what we think, say, and do has an effect on everyone and everything else; where those of us who previously caused harm to another, supported people or institutions who harmed others, or brought destruction to the land, fully see that what we have done has affected the world around us. We see a world where we no longer distance ourselves from the feelings of those we've hurt, or the Nature we've uncaringly disrupted, and in doing so, our consciences have awakened. Now we know to... more »

Marijuana Prohibition May Be Ruled Unconstitutional In California T...

Marijuana Prohibition May Be Ruled Unconstitutional In California This Month From Higher Perspective, March 19, 2015 Sent by Wes Annac [image: ca]
On March 25th, Judge Mueller of the Sacramento Division of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California will announce her verdict for *United States v. Schweder. *The case will likely determine whether or not the Schedule I status for cannabis is constitutional or not. Being a Schedule I drug puts it in the same category as heroin. Once this verdict is issued, it will almost certainly be appealed by whichever ... more »

The Doorstep of Fateful Elections -- Chris Maurus

*Thought Adjuster*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, USA, March 8, 2015.
*Thought Adjuster:* I AM with you and always will I be, for you are my beloved who I have nurtured, watched over, and inspired since the day of your indwelling. I AM the one you call “Beloved” and I AM the Father’s presence within you. Come to me child, and bring your concerns — those things that trouble you and perplex you and we shall work together to find a “soul-ution” that brings you to a place of greater understanding. In these moments when you come to me and speak the words, “Let us be of one mind and on... more »

The Way -- Wes Annac

Wisdom with Wes The Way By Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
The way into a higher state of consciousness is found with silence, strength, patience and perseverance. The path isn’t always easy, but at the same time, it doesn’t have to be as hard as we’ve made it out to be. The more we’re willing to either ‘become nothing’ or embrace our creativity to the extent that it merges us with spirit, the easier and more free-flowing life will become. We have an opportunity to drastically raise our consciousness, thereby raising the consciousness of the rest of the planet, and ... more »

Our Galactic Origins Which Star Families Resonate With You?

Our Galactic Origins Which Star Families Resonate With You? by Gregg Prescott, M.S. Editor, In5D.comSent by Wes Annac [image: Our Galactic Origins - Which Star Families Resonate With You? in5d.com]
Note from Wes: Those of you who read my earlier work will know that I feel connected with the Pleiades. This is an interesting and informative article about the various star systems and the spiritually advanced extraterrestrials inhabiting them, who are believed to be helping us with our planetary evolution. From In5D, March 18, 2015 *Did you ever wonder the REAL story of where our...more »

Paradigm Shift Now, Uranus-Pluto quare Asks Us to ‘Evolve on Our Fe...

Paradigm Shift Now, Uranus-Pluto quare Asks Us to ‘Evolve on Our Feet’DL ZetaThanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: DL Zeta]
DL Zeta We are under the influence of the final exact square of Uranus Pluto. We began feeling the effects of the connection between these two power houses as far back as 2008. The energies ramped up with each 90-degree square, the first of which occurred in June of 2012. The tension between Uranus and Pluto has remained strong since 2012, and has heightened with each exact square. We will continue to experience the effects of the Uranus-Pluto connection ... more »

Dream a Bigger Dream -- A. Guides via Taryn

Dream a Bigger DreamThe Angelic Guides Through Taryn Crimi Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: wallpaper-background-beach]
Today we would like to focus your attention upon the topic of manifestation. As many of you are becoming increasingly aware of the limitations you have thus far placed upon yourself, you are also now capable of shedding these limitations. You are beginning to see more clearly than you ever have before. You see, when you become conscious of any belief you then have the ability to release it, to alter it, or to replace it. So many humans have not dared ... more »

Self-Mastery, Personal Power, and Personal Responsibility -- Steve ...

Self-Mastery, Personal Power, and Personal Responsibility By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 16, 2015 [image: Crowe]
How often does Hollywood look at this theme of self-mastery? Credit: Wallpaperno.com It’s amazing how differently things look after a spiritual experience. Or how things that were mysterious before are not mysterious after. Etc. A sense that I had before, but which was undeveloped, is growing rapidly. I’m coming to see, much deeper than I did before, that there’s something I’m in complete control of, something I have total charge over, something ... more »

Denied: Lawmakers Fighting to Hide GMO Ingredients Nationwide --

Denied: Lawmakers Fighting to Hide GMO Ingredients Nationwide By Mike Barrett, Natural Society, March 18, 2015 [image: gmo_sign_Crops_735_350]
*Despite an overwhelming number of consumers voicing their desire to know whats in their food, Idaho lawmakers, as well as others, are taking steps toward making sure that never happens.* In the face of states introducing and passing GMO labeling laws that would require the labeling of genetically modified foods, these lawmakers are asking the federal government to make sure there will never be any required labeling, and that all labeling ... more »

Ra: On the Higher Self -- Carla Rueckert

On the Higher SelfRa Through Carla Rueckert *[image: law-of-one-book-i-the-ra-material]*
Ra is a channeled entity who spoke through Carla Rueckert in a series of channeled sessions in the eighties. As with any channelings, use discernment and take only what resonates with you. Here, Ra tells us about the higher self. 70.8 Questioner: “What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex... more »

Corporations Lobbying Government Reap 76,000% Return on Investment ...

Corporations Lobbying Government Reap 76,000% Return on Investment By Nick Bernabe, *Activist Post*, March 18, 2015
Forget the penny stocks, amateurs, the greatest investment you can make in America is bribing the government to give you political favors. According to research conducted by The Sunshine Foundation, an organization focused on corporate and government accountability, After examining million records, including data on campaign contributions, lobbying expenditures, federal budget allocations and spending, we found that, on average, for every dollar spent on influe... more »

Consciousness – The Unified Field -- Keith R. Holden

Consciousness – The Unified Field By Keith R. Holden M.D, *Guest, **Waking Times*, March 18, 2015 [image: fractal consciousness]
What follows is a theoretical explanation of how energies interact in our universe to create what we know, and also what we don’t know. Some of the content is scientifically proven, while other parts of this essay are based on my intuition. This is not meant to be a purely scientific article, so bring your curiosity, and come along while I take a stab at explaining the unexplainable. Keep the parts that resonate with you, and leave the rest alone, but reme... more »

Playing Cops and Robbers -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Playing Cops and Robbers. Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, March 18, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: You are like an archetype with many faces. Most people would say you are good guy. Someone might call you bad guy. Someone might call you simple guy or complex guy; brave guy, frightened guy; secure guy, insecure guy; loving guy, unloving guy and so on. Some might just call you guy. How you are perceived depends upon someone’s experience, or, rather, their perception of their experiences they keep from the past. Many of My children are bi... more »

10 Nutrient-Robbing Ingredients To Look Out For

10 Nutrient-Robbing Ingredients To Look Out For By April McCarthy, Prevent Disease, March 18, 2015
Unless you’re living on a farm in the middle of nowhere, chances are you consume at least some packaged foods. Food scientists around the world are always working hard (not smart) at finding the cheapest ingredients to extend shelf life. Unfortunately, their job is not to look out for your health. Many ingredients used to sweeten, preserve and emulsify foods also rob your body of critical nutrients. Here are the one’s to look out for. “Even if you’re eating a well-balanced diet, yo... more »

UK Scientists Are Exploring the Health Benefits of Psychedelic Drugs

UK Scientists Are Exploring the Health Benefits of Psychedelic Drugs By Sophie, Learning Mind, March 18, 2015 [image: psychedelic drugs]
We’ve always been warned about the psychological and physical side effects of using psychoactive drugs, but UK scientists are now conducting studies with these drugs to explore *their abilities in helping cure various mental health problems.* Scientists have reported that *cannabis *has shown positive potential for helping treat* ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and insomnia.**Ketamine*, used as an anesthetic in both animals and humans... more »

Aisha's short update on the Equinox eclipse energies

A short update on the Equinox eclipse energiesThrough Aisha North March 18, 2015
Once again you stand before a momentous occasion, one where you will benefit greatly from a coinciding of two celestial events. For this time, at the time of the year when the placement of the celestial body that you inhabit relative to your Sun’s seems to put everyone in a state of perceived balance, you will be visited by another event that will affect the impact the energies that these two simultaneous events will have, not just on you, but on all. You see, this upcoming instance of the Moon cove... more »

Eclipse-Equinox Global Reboot ~ March 20th, 2015

Eclipse-Equinox Global Reboot March 20th, 2015 By Meg Benedicte March 18, 2015
How are you flowing with the intense cosmic energies? This week we are in the midst of some of the most extraordinary astrology of our lifetimes! Since 2012 humanity has been bombarded by a series of sharp 90 degree squares between evolutionary Pluto in Capricorn and revolutionary Uranus in Aries. The final 7th square occurred on Monday/Tuesday (March 16th/17th depending on time zone), creating a massive lightning bolt of omniscient Light infusion streaming from the Great Central Sun. It’s no coin... more »

The Human Body -- Adjuster via Oscar

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, US of A, October 25, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “During relatively limited periods the human body will tolerate adverse conditions without suffering any disease or being significantly weakened. The ability of your body to recover is truly remarkable. It would take many years of negligence — of progressive poisoning and abuse — to permanently damage your body. “This has to be carefully considered, because the resilience of the body can deceive you in two distinct ways. The first way is for you to believe that nothing can hurt you; that you... more »

America's European "Allies" Desert Obama, Join China-led Infrastruc...

America's European "Allies" Desert Obama, Join China-led Infrastructure Bank Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/17/2015

It appears the sea of de-dollarization has reached the shores of Europe. With *Australia and UK having already moved in the direction of joining the China-led AIIB*, The FT reports that *France, Germany, and Italy have now all agreed to join the development bank* as 'pivot to Asia' appears to be Plan B for Europe. As Greg Sheridan previously noted, "the saga of the China Bank is almost a textbook case of the failure of Obama’s foreign policy," but as The FT T concludes... more » 

Views: 5

Question to my Readers by Eliza by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Question to my Readers by Eliza by Eliza Ayres *Question to my Readers - by Eliza
* It's clear to me after a few weeks of posting other people's works, that at least some of my readers objected to adding them, although they voiced no protest when I said that I would be doing so. Some people have a difficult time adjusting to change in another. And I happen to change course quite often. It's in my nature. Although I have lost a substantial amount of readers, my stats are still climbing as those who are still stopping by are finding more to read with each v... more »

Be Blessed and Balanced -- Lisa Rising Berry

Be Blessed and Balanced March 20, 2015 Lisa Rising Berry [image: blessed and balanced]
A friend of mine posted an interesting comment about the meaning of the word Blessed. He then asked for some thoughts on the subject. He showed how the word Bless is really BE LESS. I have been studying how to take a word and pull it apart to see it’s true meaning for a few years now. I love using linguistics, gematria, and what I call spiritual Etymology to put the hidden universal puzzles pieces together. I learned from first hand experience how words work as spells, while I attended ... more »

Listening to Life and its Holy, Hidden Heart. -- Jamie Walters

Listening to Life and its Holy, Hidden Heart. March 20, 2015 Jamie Walters Wykoff Run, Elk State Forest, Cameron County. Creative Commons photo by Nicholas, April 2010,
WikiMedia. “Go where your best prayers take you. Unclench the fists of your spirit ….” “Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery it is. In the boredom and pain of it, no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it, because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.” ~ Frederick Buechner, from Telling Se... more »

Journal Entry 03.20.2015 by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 03.20.2015 by Eliza Ayres Journal Entry 03.20.2015
Yes, I am home from work today. The exhaustion I have felt all week due to the inability to sleep well and the pressing in upon my body of the “energies” has taken its toll. I just needed to rest. And my lungs are feeling rather heavy. The coughing has kicked up a bit… and so the litany could go on, but I’ll spare you the details. I merely feel rather squashed by the energies and decided to stay home and ride out this intense day in the serenity of my own dwelling. In recent days, I’ve been... more »

'Breathtaking' solar eclipse witnessed by millions -- Jonathan Webb...

20 March 2015 Last updated at 06:13 ET 'Breathtaking' solar eclipse witnessed by millions By Jonathan Webb and Jonathan Amos BBC News
Jump media player Media player help Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue. Stargazing Live's Liz Bonnin watched the eclipse from a plane Jump media player Media player help Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue. Stargazing Live's Liz Bonnin watched the eclipse from a plane Continue reading the main story Related Stories Solar eclipse as it happened In pictures: Solar eclipse... more »

The REAL Truth Behind Sugar -- Dr. Michelle Kmiec

The REAL Truth Behind Sugar By Dr. Michelle Kmiec, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, March 21, 2015 [image: Sugarcane]
*Is Sugar Falsely Getting A Bad Rap?* Sugar, as most people think of sugar, is actually a very different product than sugar in the raw. Many people wouldn’t even recognize raw sugar if they came across it in the wild. It looks a lot like bamboo, and like bamboo, it is actually considered a type of grass – called sugarcane. Our palates love the sweet taste of sugar, and physiologically this makes sense since our primary source of energy comes from glucose. ... more »

The Angels: Pressing in Upon Your Divinity -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Pressing In Upon Your Divinity The Angelsby Eliza Ayres
*The Angels: Pressing in Upon Your Divinity God dwells within you. You are a part of God. What is God? * That is a question, my dear ones, which could fill a book. Let it suffice to know that “God” is the Intelligence that runs the Universes, from the microcosmic to the macrocosmic levels. All that is, is included within the vastness of the Source of all being. All that is seen and all that is unseen, yet still felt. Most of you have little comprehension as to the vastness of worlds yet unseen, waiting ... more »

ArchAngel Michael Message for 16-22 March 2015 --

ArchAngel Michael16-22 March 2015 Through Gülçin Önel Translation Turkish to English Arzu Altınay
You may be having difficulty finding your way as of late but as we have said to you, you have stepped on the roads not ever entered before, opened doors never opened before. In the rising of the light, you are now may be on a path where it is difficult to see anything. That is why; trust your inner knowledge, wisdom. Open your heart’s eye. Make sure love and light flows, darlings. You have started to own your strength, some of you had not envisaged this strength to be so ... more »

Navigating The Energies of March 2015

Navigating The Energies of March 2015 Posted on March 19, 2015 by Cauldrons and Cupcakes Image from thegospelcoalition.org
“When you follow a star you know you will never reach that star; rather it will guide you to where you want to go. … So it is with the world. It will only ever lead you back to yourself.” ~ Jeanette Winterson, Boating for Beginners I’m sure you’ve been noticing it, these intense energies of the last few weeks. The energies are astrological and are caused by planet positioning, the super moon, eclipses, solar flares and storms, and geomagnetic disturbanc...more »

Things to Know about Evil -- Prolotheos via Valdir

Message Received by Valdir Soares*Teacher Prolotheos*Chicago, USA, March 12, 2015.
*Prolotheos:* “Evil is exceedingly bewildering for human beings on Urantia. Most of you conceive of evil as being the opposite of God, and you wonder how evil and God can co-exist. Such a contrasting view is understandable — God, being your highest value of goodness — but it is incorrect. There is no comparison between the unique and infinite person that is God and anything else. Evil is not the opposite of good. Evil has its origin in creatures and is, in fact, a negation of the goodness of God rev... more »

Everything You Need to Know about Friday’s Rare Vernal Equniox Supe...

Everything You Need to Know about Friday’s Rare Vernal Equniox Supermoon Solar Eclipse, from an Astronomical, Cultural and Energetic Perspective! By Dr Kelly Neff, The Lucid Planet, Thanks to The Mind Unleashed.
It’s a big week, folks, as we are moving towards one of the most powerful days of the year: *Friday, March 20th*, which sees a new moon ‘supermoon’ total solar eclipse and the spring equinox falling on the same day. On this day, we will witness a rare astronomical event which has the potential to stir up some very powerful energetic shifts for our personal and collective ... more »

How Music Benefits the Brain -- Deane Alban

How Music Benefits the Brain By Deane Alban, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, March 19, 2015 4 [image: How Music Affects the Brain for the Better]
Music has played an important part of every human culture, both past and present. (1) People around the world experience universal responses to music. (2) We’re all familiar with how certain pieces of music can change your mood, get you motivated, or help you concentrate. And now, advances in neuroscience enable researchers to quantitatively measure how music affects the brain. Their discoveries are exciting — and good news for music lo... more »

Weekly LightBlast – 3.21.15 -- Jayme Price

Weekly LightBlast – 3.21.15 By Jayme Price, Crystalline Soul Healing, March 19, 2015
Utilizing your mind to understand is part of your evolution. It changes your experience in life. You observe this as you detail how the living conditions of humanity have changed through the centuries and most recently, the decades. This time of rapid change offers much choice and perspective shift; both functions of the mind. However, the function of the mind is limited when it does not utilize the internal impulses of the heart, the connective nature of your being. As you Love, you connect... more »

The New You and New Skill Sets/Totem Connections and the Way into A...

The New You and New Skill Sets/Totem Connections and the Way into April! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, March 19, 2015 [image: Dolphin-human-hybride]
Of course, we had yet another shift in the field of reading coming out of the 15-16th “activations” weekend. I swear it can be so disorienting reading, I just get a foothold on what is being expressed… wham… there we go again. Previous orientation gone, new one establishing and me going on like a babbling idiot. I wouldn’t trade it for the world!!! I heard a common on “The Voice” from one of the coaches to one of ... more »

Archangel Gabriel, Mrch 19, 2015

The Quality of PerfectionThrough Marlene Swetlishoff [image: Angel of Light - gabriel - marlene]
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love that is known as perfection. Through the action of their individual free will and reason, each human being determines their own spiritual destiny based on their choice to engage in a process of self directed growth. Each day they align to the Creator’s plan for their life, and strive to make their soul the real master of it. In striving for perfection, they are willing to surrender the human personality to their divine soul ess... more »

I Believe in Love -- Steve Beckow

I Believe in Love By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, March 19, 2015 [image: cropped-mystical-392.jpg]
I’m certain that love is the answer to all our problems. Love has to become better known to our world. We have to make friends with it instead of misunderstanding it and misusing it. The heart of every person is a volcano of love. A Krakatoa in the beginning but then a Mauna Loa, sending forth a volcanic cloud that incinerates illusion. Love is transformative. That’s implied in saying that it dissolves all knots in consciousness. It’s a solvent of illusion and ignorance. Ju...more »

‘We Are Trained To Misinform’ – Ex Pharma Sales Rep Admits Deceptio...

‘We Are Trained To Misinform’ – Ex Pharma Sales Rep Admits Deception By Jeff Roberts, *Collective-Evolution*, *Waking Times*, March 19, 2015 [image: big pharma cancer industry]“
*There is no such thing as a safe drug.*” This comes from ex-pharmaceutical sales rep and author of the book, *Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher*, Gwen Olsen. For 15 years, Gwen was living an unintentional lie, working as a pharmaceutical sales rep for some of today’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, including Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Abbott Laboratories. But through a gradual course of... more »

Biotech Bans Anti-GMO Group from SXSW Food Supply Panel -- Jeffrey ...

Biotech Bans Anti-GMO Group from SXSW Food Supply Panel By Jeffrey Jaxen, Natural Society, March 19, 2015 [image: gmo_SXSW_wrapped_735_350]
It continues to be clear that the awakened public will not so easily be brought down by the GMO industries. *However, at South by Southwest (SXSW), it appears that money from GMO corporations talks as true debate is controlled and censored.* Katherine Paul, Associate Director of the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), an organization dedicated to protecting organic standards, has officially been censored from SXSW. The OCA was asked to sit ...more »

If We Treated Alcohol The Way We Treat Weed

BuzzFeed Video If We Treated Alcohol The Way We Treat Weed By BuzzFeed, Thanks to Activist Post. BuzzFeed made a hilarious video highlighting the absurd notion that marijuana must be treated differently than alcohol. The possession limits for something that’s “safer than alcohol” and grows in the ground are beyond silly. A URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-buT *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=BuzzFeed Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazár... more »

The 10 Most Common Environmental Toxins to Avoid and Why -- Jonatho...

The 10 Most Common Environmental Toxins to Avoid and Why By Jonathon Landsman, Natural News, March 19, 2015 [image: health]
(NaturalNews) If you’re suffering with chronic health conditions like fatigue, autoimmune disorders, cardiovascular disease or cancer, it’s probably due to a toxic overload within your body. Yet, most conventionally-trained doctors know little about safe detoxification programs. Don’t wait for Western medicine to change; educate yourself and make detoxification a top priority. *Eliminate the symptoms of disease with safe detoxification protocols.* Poor menta... more »

Views: 6

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service