Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 15th ,16th,17th ... ..2015

Nature is the Best Teacher ~ Wes Annac

Nature is the Best TeacherBy Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Favimages.com
Getting out and enjoying the natural world in all of its beauty can help us transcend the stress and frustration that seem to come with living on Earth, because it helps us understand that life doesn’t have to be a burden. We don’t have to be as wound up and stressed out as so many people are in this day and age, and all it takes is getting out and looking around to see that life is meant to be colorful, exuberant, and most importantly, fun. We can learn a lot by getting out to nature, clear... more »

Positive Thoughts: Life Is Too Short to Be Unhappy

Positive Thoughts: Life Is Too Short to Be Unhappy From Positive Thoughts, June 14, 2015 Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you’re sad. Love what you got and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change and things go wrong. But alway... more »

Krishnamurti Quotes: Can the Mind Be Free of Time? ~ J. Krishnamurti

Krishnamurti Quotes Can the Mind Be Free of Time? J. Krishnamurti Online, June 14, 2015
Seeing that thought is transient, the mind creates the ‘I’-process, the ‘me’, which it then calls the permanent, the everlasting, but which is still within the field of the mind because the mind has created and can think about it. What the mind can think about is obviously within the field of the mind, which is the field of time; therefore, it is not the timeless, the eternal, though you may call it the Atman, the higher self, or God. Your God is then a product of your thought, and your thou... more »

How European Copyright Laws Encourage People to Pirate Media ~ Josh...

How European Copyright Laws Encourage People to Pirate Media By *Josh Paniagua,* Anti Media, June 13, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) Copyright laws in the European Union are being targeted for reform. The Digital Single Market strategy was recently endorsed by the European Commission to create a less restricted online platform for citizens of different countries. Currently, E.U. copyright laws vary by region, creating a web of 28 markets with conflicting regulations. Due to these laws, online restrictions such as geo-blocking not only prevent users from reaching specific content, but impai... more »

These Are 15 Powerful Ways That Happy People Do Things Differently ...

These Are 15 Powerful Ways That Happy People Do Things Differently By Luminita Saviuc, *Purpose Fairy*, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. [image: These Are 15 Powerful Ways That Happy People Do Things Differently in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.comhttp://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.comhttp://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
What are the differences between *happy people* and unhappy people? Of course, it should be very obvious: happy people are happy while unhappy people are unhappy, right? Well, that is correct.But, we want to know what happy people do differently, so I... more »

Is What I’m Feeling All ‘Mine’? ~ Max and Lana

Is What I’m Feeling All ‘Mine’? By Max and Lana, *In5D.com, * June 14, 2015 [image: Is What I’m Feeling All 'Mine'? in5d in 5d in5d.comwww.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
As an energetic and sensitive being, you can be sure that your emotions, perspectives, and physical ailments are not usually ‘all yours’. You are constantly processing and responding to information that you receive from all of the frequencies in and around you, as well as those from mass consciousness or from the “oneness” of which we are all ... more »

ISIS Colonel was Trained By Blackwater and U.S. State Department fo...

ISIS *(ISIL)* Colonel was Trained By Blackwater and U.S. State Department for 11 Years By Cassius Methyl, Activist Post, June 14, 2015
A former police commander from Tajikistan was featured in an ISIS video recently where he admitted he was trained by the U.S. State Department and former military contractor Blackwater all the way up until last year. At a Blackwater facility in North Carolina, Col. Gulmurod Khalimov received “counter-terrorism training.” “From 2003-2014 Colonel Khalimov participated in five counterterrorism training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan... more »

An introduction to the Experts on Social Change ~ Redesigning Society

Redesigning Society An introduction to the Experts on Social Change From The Mind Unleashed, June 14, 2015
The Purpose The ‘*Redesigning Society*’ series will capture some expert perspectives on the current state of societal affairs, as well as the collective change we desperately need both philosophically and practically. It also aims to amplify mainstream engagement in how we should globally move forward for ourselves and our future generations. The Context Make no mistake about it; there is a growing community of ‘awakening’ people are who engaged in a core dialogue about wha... more »

Hilarion, June 14, 2015 ~ Marlene Swetlishoff

HILARION 2015 June 14-21, 2015
Beloved Ones, Each of you is stretching for the potential that rests within. This potential beckons you onward, poignant in its endless possibilities and its creative energies help open the flow to needed movement and direction. These are creating inner growth and are not outwardly seen but inwardly felt. Follow your heart in all things. Former ways of doing things are now evolving as you follow your inner direction with faith and determination. Your trust in your intuition is becoming more developed and the insight provided into your own inner w... more »

The Reality Of Being A Multi-Dimensional Being ~ Star Elders via Al...

The Reality Of Being A Multi-Dimensional Being An Ascension Update together with Aluna Joy and the Star Elders. June 14th, 2015 *(P.S. Most often the word WE and US, etc, refers to the reader, humanity and also to the Star Elders, as they do not see a separation between us and them.)*
We are more than half way across the great void, from where we were, to where we are going. We have been immersed in a holy and divine, yet unsettling, up and down process of building a cosmic bridge between our current world and other dimensional realities. We are working to energetically tether... more »

A Tearing Down ~ Creator via Jennifer

A Tearing Down The Creator Writings Transcribed by Jennifer Farley ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 14, 2015 [image: tearing_down_walls-1280x800]
You must experience a ‘tearing down’ before any ‘expansion’ can occur. The demolition of stale energy or outdated belief systems always makes way for something new and better. Creator *Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Mg* ------------------------------ *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publi... more »

The World Needs Love ~ Wes Annac

The World Needs LoveBy Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Peacealliancewinnipeg.ca *I wrote the following for the one hundred and fifty-first issue of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month via PayPal or check/cash (learn more about subscribing with a check or cash). * *Income from the newsletter helps me get by, and every subscription is needed and appreciated. If you enjoy this article, consider a monthly subscription to help keep the blog going and ensure I can continue to offer free content. * This segment is devoted to heali... more »

Views: 624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 16th 2015 (16 post)

Ask The Masters, 16 June 2015 ~ Toni and Peter

Through the Celestial Voices By Toni and Peter16 June 2015 *Seeking the light *
From Belgium, a woman writes of being affected by the world's negativity and wishing for spiritual growth. Please pay heed to what the Masters say about exercising freedom of choice. In the US, a man fighting off a negative entity experiences a flashback to a previous incarnation, without realizing its significance. The Masters enlighten him, and their recommendation for daily protection is simple and effective for us all. A Brazilian man is disenchanted with the mediums at séances hosted by his ... more »

JUMP! ~ Creator via Jennifer

JUMP! The Creator Writings Transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 16, 2015 [image: download (1)]
The chasm between where you are and where you want to be is exactly as your thinking makes it. Why make it impossibly wide when it can be easily jumped? Creator *
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Mm* - *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. * *No religious or politi... more »

Working (and Living) from the Heart ~ Wes Annac

Working (and Living) from the Heart By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Pinterest.com
I don’t know how other people write, and I don’t know all of the rules that come with writing. I’m sure everyone has a different style and writes about different things, and while I repost a lot of articles from other people, I don’t always pay attention to how they express themselves. When it comes to writing, I only know two things: I want to write about the spiritual journey, and I want to write from the heart. Nothing else is as important to me, and no matter what I say, I want to... more »

Message for Lightworkers – 06.12.2015 ~ Caroline Ryan

A Message for ‘The Collective’ Lightworkers Through Caroline Oceana Ryan, June 12, 2015 The latest guidance for Lightworkers, from our friends, the fifth and sixth dimensional beings known as the Collective: Greetings! We are glad to have this opportunity to speak with you in this astounding and joyful time upon the Earth. We are aware that much appears to be in disorder. We have spoken before of the negative slant of the news media and the entertainment media. Yes, there is still a glorification of war on many levels, and a glorification, among individuals and communities, ... more » 

Money Isn’t The Problem, Greed Is ~ Will Harader

Money Isn’t The Problem, Greed Is  By Will Harader, Galactic Free Press, June 12, 2015
There’s a lot of conflict over this, is it wrong to desire money? Can I make a lot of money and still be a good person? There’s even been a kind of spiritualization of money recently where you’re supposed to get more of it the more in alignment with God or your Higher Self that you are. It’s a rather emotionally charged subject, one with a lot of guilt surrounding it, and it’s something that really needs to be looked at more deeply. Money has become so integrated into our lives that it seems li... more »

All About The Universal Law Of Vibrational Attainment ~ Michelle Wa...

All About The Universal Law Of Vibrational Attainment By Michelle Walling, CHLC, *In5D.com, * June 15, 2015 [image: All About The Universal Law Of Vibrational Attainment]
Vibration is the song of life that moves atoms into patterns of form. Everything is energy, everything is alive in motion, and the planet we live on is a conscious, sentient being vibrating at a certain song. The raising of one’s vibration will change the consciousness or reality that you perceive and the Law of Vibrational Attainment governs the parameters of what you can experience. *What is the Law of Vibratio... more »

Eating Just 15 Grams of Nuts Extends Life and Substantially Prevent...

Eating Just 15 Grams of Nuts Extends Life and Substantially Prevents Early Death By Dr. Marianna Pochelli, Prevent Disease, June 15, 2015
Eating nuts daily has been linked to lower all-cause mortality in many studies. Dutch researchers have now found that snacking on just half a handful of nuts every day could significantly lower overall and cause-specific mortality. The protective effects on human metabolism from nuts is largely explained by their ability to regulate inflammation and oxidation. Almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamias, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios... more » 

Now Nestlé Wants To Take Water From Oregon ~ Collectively Conscious

California Isn’t Enough; Now Nestlé Wants To Take Water From Oregon Source: *www.addictinginfo.org* (Thanks to Collectively Conscious), Original Post Date: June 14, 2015 [image: california-isnt-enough-now-nestle-wants-to-take-water-from-oregon]
It’s not just California that is experiencing drought conditions. Most of the West is also feeling the effects of low snow pack and, consequently, less available fresh water. In Oregon, Governor Kate Brown has declared a drought emergency in 19 Oregon counties. Water tables, rivers, lakes and other fresh water sources are well below normal... more » 

Earth Changes, Body Changes, New Power Zones and More! ~ Lisa Gawlas

Earth Changes, Body Changes, New Power Zones and More! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, June 15, 2015 [image: new human]
It is hard believe that 2015 is already half over. I think someone has turned up the speed of time a notch or 10!! But man, what an enormous year this has been already, at least, energetically speaking! If we cannot recognize the energetics in our own life, all we have to do is look at mama, she has the quivers of ecstasy displayed for all to see and feel. Sweating and panting, of course we experience that as serious rain storms and flooding. T... more »

Archangel Gabriel, June 15, 2015 ~ Shelly Young

Where Do You Feel a Sense of Lack?Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message Through Shelly Young Trinity Esoterics, June 15, 2015
Where do you feel a sense of lack in your life? Where do you feel you are stuck energetically? How are you feeling powerless? Dear Ones, all of these are signs of ways you are looking for your own attention! Feeling abandoned? Nurture and tenderly love yourself. Feeling sad? Give yourself comfort and love. Feeling out of the flow of abundance? Feel yourself in a never-ending stream of prosperity and love. Did you notice how love was included in each remedy? ... more »

Archangel Michael, 15th June 2015 ~ Gülçin Önel

Archangel Michael Message for 15-21th June 2015 Through Gülçin Önel Translation Arzu Altınay
You have come across many of your states on the roads you have passed. You recognized some, and others you did not. Now those states are reaching the Light from the places they have been stuck, frozen and kept. All of your states that you could not recognize when you looked with courage, could not remember which moment they belonged to, they are all with you now. They are all becoming clearer with the light you have increased one by one. They are more visible. All that got you... more »

New Moon in Gemini: We are Finally Ready for Change! ~ Kate Rose (p...

Contents: 1 - New Moon in Gemini ~ Kate Rose 2 - Inside Bilderberg During Lockdown Video ~ Luke Rudkowski 3 - Ancient Egypt Star Religion Video ~ Robert Bauva -
New Moon in Gemini We are Finally Ready for Change! This new moon in Gemini on June 16th is all about finally being ready to embrace change! We have had some very powerful full moons the past few lunar cycles, and while they tend to be most noticed because of their obvious effects on our lives, new moons are just as important because it is here that the seeds of change are planted. New moons ... more » 

A Vision for Loving God

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Loving God *
We see a world where the idea of fearing God is seen for what it is: a travesty against mankind, set up and maintained for the purpose of keeping people separated from God Himself. We see this trickery finally exposed as the lowest form of manipulation, designed solely for the personal interests of those who would control others and harvest their energy for their own self-serving purposes. Likewise, we see humanity ultimately having risen up and out of this vicious illusion and having realized that when we first allowed ourse... more »

Beverage Companies Mislead Consumers with Processed Stevia ~ Wes Annac

Beverage Companies Mislead Consumers with Processed Stevia By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness The Stevia plant. Credit: Wako-chem.co.jp
With all of the artificial sweeteners that are out there, it can be hard for an ex-sugar addict to find something that’s actually good for them. Plenty of companies will tell you that their natural sweeteners are better for you than conventional sugar or artificial sweeteners, and they’re usually right. The problem is that some ‘natural’ sweeteners aren’t actually natural at all. They’re advertised as if they’re in their pure, original form,... more »

A Million Pieces ~ Creator via Jennifer

The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner JUNE 15, 2015 [image: mike-teevee-in-air1] mike-teevee-in-air1
If you break down a ‘problem’ into pieces, you still have a million pieces of the same problem. Eliminate the problem from your thoughts, change your reality. Creator
*Tanks to URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Mj* -- *Please respect all credits.* This author archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility.... more »

The Vibrational Benefits of Being in Nature ~ Ophelius via Chris

The Vibrational Benefits of Being in Nature*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, USA, May 24, 2015. *Ophelius: “Today, my dear friends, we would like to talk about the vibrational benefits of the beauty and goodness of being in nature. Have you ever noticed when you are outside in nature in some beautiful secluded place how your mood is elevated and how your senses seem to be filled with a vitalizing energy? It’s not just your mood that is truly elevated, there is a vibrational “peak” that you reach when you are surrounded by natural beauty. This “peak” in energy be... more »

Views: 12

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 17th 2015 (21 post)

Can the Bible Teach Us Anything Genuine? ~ Wes Annac

Can the Bible Teach Us Anything Genuine? By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Turnbacktogod.com
This is going to be hard for me to write, because I’ve always had a problem with the way religion misrepresents spirituality. I feel like religion gives spirituality a bad name, and especially when it comes to tolerance, religion has failed to reflect the messages of various enlightened messiahs, prophets, masters, etc. I’ve always resisted religion because it uses control and uptight dogma to keep us from understanding true spirituality, and I feel like it was devised to ... more »

Why We Sometimes Struggle to Feel Gratitude ~ Marquita Herald

Why We Sometimes Struggle to Feel Gratitude By Marquita Herald, Emotionally Resilient Living, June 16, 2015 [image: Why we sometimes struggle to feel gratitude]
While most of us are aware that gratitude is a “good thing” to feel, at times it can be challenging to muster the emotions let alone focus on precisely what we’re grateful for. This is especially so if we happen to be going through a rough patch, indulging ourselves in a little quality time on the oh-pity-poor-me pot, or focused more on all the things we want in life rather than what we already have. Of course the benefits o... more »

New Rules, New Potentials and Actionable Outcomes… or Not! ~ Lisa G...

New Rules, New Potentials and Actionable Outcomes… or Not! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, June 16, 2015 [image: ascension]
Before I share the wonders and weirdness of yesterday, I have to share the extreme weirdness of just waking up this morning and I am not even sure how to do that, but it is so relevant I have to figure a coherent way to say it. As I was waking up this morning my soul must have made absolutely sure I had the consciousness that something was seriously different now. Like my entire reality was no longer where I was… not that I couldn’t orient m... more »

Knowledge isn’t Power. This Is. ~ Aligned Holistics

Knowledge isn’t Power. This Is. From Aligned Holistics, June 16, 2015 [image: AreYouAware]
I’m the first to admit that dating me is not a walk in the park. In fact, it’s more like a walk in quicksand. It seems pretty great and then before you know it, shit gets very real and very deep. See, most of what makes me difficult is my incessant need to be right. I don’t care if we’re debating the merits of $10 smoothies or whether I can run faster than the record holder for walking marathons, I like to win. (Those were both very real arguments I’ve had, by the way). Admittedly, neither of t... more »

Pineal Gland: The Point Of Connection Between The Body And The Soul...

Pineal Gland The Point Of Connection Between The Body And The Soul By Neeshay Imran, *Learning Mind*, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. [image: Pineal Gland: The Point Of Connection Between The Body And The Soul] .
The pineal gland has various names such as pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the third eye. This small endocrine gland is located in the vertebrate brain, between the hemispheres of two joining thalamic bodies in the center of the brain. It’s named after its shape which is conical. It produces a hormone that is capable of affecting the regulation of sleep and ... more »

New Rating System that Promotes Chemical Agriculture as Better Than...

Organic Industry in Shock as Whole Foods Pushes New Rating System that Promotes Chemical Agriculture as *Better* Than Organic By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, June 16, 2015 [image: organic]
(NaturalNews) For some time, food chain Whole Foods Market and organic farmers have had a cooperative, mutual relationship. The retail grocer has enabled organic farmers to gain a sizable foothold in the food market at a time when Americans’ passion for healthier alternatives to the GMO-laden, processed foods market is rising. As *The New York Times* reported, Whole Foods’ stores were more like “s... more »

5 Quotes on Reality, Science and Consciousness ~ The Mind Unleashed

5 Quotes on Reality, Science and Consciousness From The Mind Unleashed, June 16, 2015
I love the age we live in. In fact, if I had a choice to incarnate at any stage in our history, this would be it. This is the first time that we have interconnected all the peoples of earth. A global culture has been birthed, and we are all part of it. Science and technology have had both their advantages and disadvantages over the last few generations, but the fact remains they have been integral to interconnecting us through the near instantaneous sharing of information, the movement of peop... more »

Patience Is a Sin ~ Will Harader

Patience Is a Sin By Will Harader, Galactic Free Press, June 16, 2015 No, I’m not getting biblical when I say that patience is a sin. I don’t believe having patience means you’re going against God’s will or anything like that. When I call it a sin, I mean the old definition of the word sin: “to miss the mark”. And which mark is being missed through patience? This present moment, of course… Patience means you’re waiting for something, just like with impatience. Your attention is focused upon a future which doesn’t exist, and may not ever exist, yet you’re waiting for it to come ... more »

Mother Mary via Jane Ribeiro

Message from Mother Mary Through Jane Ribeiro [image:http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/10863042/homepage/name/homepage.jpg?ty...]
Beloved Children, May the blessings of love bring peace to your bodies, minds and hearts. A new level of your evolutions is getting a form in your reality. The truth materializes, love becomes touchable, and peace begins to emerge from chaos that still causes innocent victims in so many parts of your planet. The cleaning of density that took care all forms of life is begging to finish, and the transparence that emerges, gives you back the ability to recog... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Jun, 16 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation11 Manik, 5 Kayab, 11 Ik (Jun, 16 2015) *Dratzo! Around this world, a transformation of unprecedented proportions is taking place. * The Anunnaki’s minions are being pushed from power in both the world’s governments and its financial system. This amazing process is being preceded by a series of mass arrests and the sudden resignations of key figures in the global banking system. This is being done to correct a process, which has over the last two decades left this world’s financial system in shambles. Th... more »

A Gift from GAIA ~ You are Not Alone ~ Suzanne Lie

A Gift from GAIA Suzanne Lie A Gift from GAIA We completed the first session of our Merging with GAIA:
Summer Solstice Chakra Serenade, and it was full of beautiful energy and unity consciousness as folks gathered from around the planet! Those who joined the session really enjoyed our exciting adventure through the first three chakras as we ventured within our own chakras and traveled to bless the planetary chakras of Mt. Sinai, the Amazon, and Mt. Kilimanjaro. It was truly a beautiful connection with the live participants, with our surprise guest, Gaia, and with tho... more »

Call the Soul Group Together ~ Steve Beckow

Call the Soul Group Together By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, June 16, 2015 [image: Ambassadors 33] Credit: everydayambassador.org
*My articles are not necessarily posted in chronological order. You’ll see me appear to go up and down in mood sometimes, when what may have happened is that I’ve been obliged to slot in a “red-hot” item or I felt the need to vary the pace. So please don’t assume that you’re reading articles in chronologicsal sequence. Very likely you’re not. * Archangel Michael has me going to coffeeshops every day, to get me out of the apartment and meet peop... more »

The 7 Most Common Messages From Spirits ~ Bob Olson

The 7 Most Common Messages From Spirits By *Bob Olson*, Thanks to In5D.com. [image: The 7 Most Common Messages From Spirits]
When people are considering getting a reading from a psychic medium, they often don’t know what to expect. If the medium is able to contact their deceased loved one, what kinds of messages from spirits will be sent? Will they be judgmental? Will their message be sorrowful? Here are seven of the most common messages from spirits we hear from those who have passed during a reading with a psychic medium. The 7 Most Common Messages from Spirits *Common Messages ... more »

90% Of All Tobacco Is Full of Pesticides, Herbicides, and GMOs ~ Ro...

90% Of All Tobacco Is Full of Pesticides, Herbicides, and GMOs By Robert Harrington, Natural Society, June 16, 2015 [image: Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 8.32.11 PM]
Tobacco has been cultivated as a cash crop in the USA for many decades. Because of its high revenue potential, tobacco growers often went the extra mile to ensure a good harvest. Toward that end, the growers eagerly embraced the latest and ‘greatest’ farming methods which kept pests and weeds at bay. This is where the problems began. Chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc. have been sprayed on to... more »

Are You Living Behind the Eight Ball? ~ Zen Gardner

Are You Living Behind the Eight Ball? By *Zen Gardner*, *Waking Times, * June 15, 2015 [image: Eight Ball]
It’s remarkable to me how people can live in such a determined response mode to react to whatever is set in front of them. Action-reaction is as basic a principle as there is, yet humanity lives behind the eight ball as if it knows what’s going on by observing what happened after the fact. All the while getting bounced around the table of life like expendable toys in some masochistic game of “throngs”. Incredible, and hauntingly dystopian. The worldly media minions are gle... more »

All is Well ~ Adjuster via Oscar

All is Well*Teacher: Thought Adjuster*Message received by OscarAlabama, USA, December 12, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “All is well. Always. Nothing in the universe can cause you real damage, because within you is a fragment of God that represents His promise of eternity. Choose to follow His path. It is the best for you and for all; therefore you have nothing to worry about. “The uncertainty of the material world makes its children live with doubts and fear. However, once they have matured they should be able to see beyond their ignorance-based fears based on the certainty and the w... more »

Cobra interview 7th june 2015

Cobra interview 7th june 2015 Art by Gilbert Williams
Thanks again to Cobra for giving the time and great quality answers ! The gridwork project i mentionned in the previous interview is on-going. We will be present physically near the Cern on the 21st of june to do a ceremony for the Light. You are all invited to send violet flame to that location on that day, throughout the day, as many times as you like. Those who would like to participate physically can email me atuntwine1@yahoo.com. Participation is free of charge. I will then be in Venise in Italy, and Athens in Greece soo... more »

Benjamin Fulford - June 15th 2015

Will it be chaos or controlled implosion as the Western bubble bursts? Por Benjamin Fulford
The post seems to have been taken down on Fulford's site. This article maybe updated or changed once he republishes it. Added links below. - Justin Source - Benjamin Fulford The signs are undeniable that some sort of historic event is imminent. The latest economic news makes it certain that the Western financial system as we know it is about to end. The question is, will there be a controlled implosion followed by a phoenix like revival or, will there be revolution, chaos, anarchy, blo... more »

A New Mind for a New World: Empowering a New Paradigm ~ Kingsley L....

A New Mind for a New World Empowering a New Paradigm By Kingsley L. Dennis June 15, 2015
We all share a common psychological environment, which many of us, most of the time, take for granted. From early childhood, our experiences are established to conform to our specific cultural norm; any anomalies are usually corrected and the corrections then reinforced through various socializing processes, such as family, school, friends, and such. Thus, our “world” is often given to us through the medium of particular cultural filters, and so each of us is literally hypnotized from infa... more »

The Message is Clear – You are Powerful and They Don’t Want You to ...

The Message is Clear You are Powerful and They Don’t Want You to Know it. By Inelia Benz June 15, 2015
You are powerful and they don’t want you to know it. Who are “they”? “They” are the individuals who project authority onto themselves, and make the rest of us think we need to hear things from them, get their permission, or pay them dues for living on the planet. Why do we give them all this authority over us? Because we have been taught to from day one to do so. And because if we don’t, we are told we will die, or worse, we will suffer. Now, let’s not fall into the victim/aggr... more »

JUMP! ~ Creator via Jennifer

JUMP! The Creator Writings Transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 16, 2015 [image: download (1)]
The chasm between where you are and where you want to be is exactly as your thinking makes it. Why make it impossibly wide when it can be easily jumped? Creator
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Mm* --- *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. * *No religious or politi... more »

Views: 5

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 10th 2015 (13 post)

Happiness Is Natural ~ Wes Annac

Happiness Is Natural By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness June 18th 2015 Credit: Facebook.com/yourinspirationdestination
We don’t have to struggle to find happiness, and the difficulty lessens when we learn to live from the heart. It can be hard to be happy or heart-centered when we have so many responsibilities and life throws so many curveballs our way every day, but despite our circumstances, happiness is here in every moment and we can always call on it. With the exception of being in a bad mood, which usually does take some effort to depart, the key to true and lasting happ... more »

Beverage Companies Mislead Consumers with Processed Stevia By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness June 18, 2015
The Stevia plant. Credit: Wako-chem.co.jp With all of the artificial sweeteners that are out there, it can be hard for an ex-sugar addict to find something that’s actually good for them. Plenty of companies will tell you that their natural sweeteners are better for you than conventional sugar or artificial sweeteners, and they’re usually right. The problem is that some ‘natural’ sweeteners aren’t actually natural at all. They’re advertised as if they’re in their pure, orig... more »

Be a Good Friend to Yourself ~ Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Be a Good Friend to YourselfThrough Gloria Wendroff Heavenletters.org, June 17, 2015
God said: Do you file yourself into a compartment and give yourself a report card before you go to bed at night? No longer file a report on yourself. You are not to be an appraiser of yourself. It’s bad enough when the world sizes you up and finds you wanting. You are not meant to spy on yourself and tell tales on yourself. You may be indiscernible to the world. In the world, you may need a make-over. In the world, you may be sized up right and left. To yourself, be a friend ... more »

Positive Thoughts: Happiness

Positive Thoughts: Happiness From Positive Thoughts, June 17, 2015
Contentment is a balm, satisfaction is a friendly embrace, but happiness is a warm glow and tingle that arise from the health of both mind and body. We all want to be happy, yet how many of us can with certainty declare that we are? We all have little happiness that raise us up out of the mire of our daily struggles. Perhaps we should be content with these small gifts, for the quality of perfect happiness is an uncommon state. This little caution is a warning to those whose life is a perpetual search for the perfe... more »

6 Ways To Identify Your Core Passion & Build A Career Aroun...

6 Ways To Identify Your Core Passion & Build A Career Around It By Jeff Roberts, Collective Evolution, June 17, 2015 [image: live]
Life seems to have a plan for us even before we know it. In fact, our paths are often so well laid out for us that before we know it, we’ve signed up for some sort of ambiguous university degree. This happened to me. I chose to study dental hygiene because 1) it offered a good-looking salary and 2) the city I grew up in offered the program. Naturally, I did what was expected. Thankfully though, I’m a quitter. With only one year left to finish, I decide... more »

Shaquille O’Neal Comes Out As 9/11 ‘Truther’, Asks Fans to Question...

Shaquille O’Neal Comes Out As 9/11 ‘Truther’, Asks Fans to Question Official Government Narrative By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, June 17, 2015 [image: government]
(NaturalNews) Nearly 14 years after the most devastating terrorist attack ever committed on U.S. soil, there are some who believe that the U.S. government had something to do with it, perhaps as some sort of “false flag” event to justify going to war against terrorist groups around the world. You can now add former NBA great Shaquille O’Neal to that list. As reported by the UK’s Daily Mail, O’Neal recently posted on his... more »

Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto to Legalize Industrial ...

Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto to Legalize Industrial Hemp By Michael Boldin, Activist Post, June 17, 2015
Yesterday, the Maine state Senate joined the House and voted to override Gov. LePage’s veto of a bill to authorize hemp farming in the state without gaining any federal permission. Introduced by Rep. Deborah Sanderson (R-Chelsea) and cosponsored by a bipartisan coalition of seven Senators and Representatives, LD4 amends the current hemp farming law in the state by removing a requirement that licenses are contingent on approval by the Federal Government. It reads,... more »

The Power of Solitude ~ Mind Unleashed

The Power of Solitude From The Mind Unleashed, June 17, 2015
The Mystery of Solitude is one of the greatest mysteries in our life. As human beings, we are social creatures and, without others around us from birth, we would not even be able to stay alive in this world. Social space plays a crucial role in the development of our personality, as the direction of our development is determined by the expectations of other people and our desire to meet those expectations. That is how we become a part of a collective, social space called society, and society receives its special natu... more »

Warning: Tom’s Of Maine Products Are Not So Natural – We’ve Been Li...

Warning: Tom’s Of Maine Products Are Not So Natural We’ve Been Lied To Again By Anya V, *LivingTraditionally*, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. [image: Warning: Tom’s Of Maine Products Are Not So Natural - We’ve Been Lied To Again]
Tom’s of Maine has become a mainstream brand among health-conscious consumers. Unfortunately, it turns out that most of these consumers are unaware of who owns Tom’s of Main and what ingredients Tom’s products contain. This might be shocking to some but Tom’s of Maine isn’t owned by Tom and is not from Maine. In fact, it’s owned by a well-known corpo... more »

Mother Mary via Jane Ribeiro #2-15

Message from Mother Mary Through Jane Ribeiro [image:http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/10863042/homepage/name/homepage.jpg?ty...]
Beloved Children, May the blessings of love bring peace to your bodies, minds and hearts. The Chrystic conscience of Children of Earth returns on this moment, to allow you recognize the huge power that you are carrier and thereby, exercise the choice to reflect perfection again to become possible to everyone lives the unit on multiplicity contained in all forms of live that grow in the world of third dimension. It is time to understand that everythin... more »

A Vision for Comfortable Working Conditions

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Comfortable Working Conditions *
We imagine ourselves living in a world where all employers everywhere truly care about the working conditions of their employees; where the environment surrounding the workplace is comfortable and conducive to their happiness, health and well being; and where the employees, themselves, have a say-so in the creation, design, and maintenance of that environment. We see a four (or less) hour work day that provides more than enough compensation so that the worker can easily survive, thrive, and enjoy his or her... more »

In Retrospect ~ Cherubim via George

In Retrospect*Cherubim “I’ll be Frank” and Alice. *Message received by George Barnard. Illawarra District, Australia, June 3, 2015.
*Frank:* “.Between us — Alice and I — the likes of Primary Midwayer, Andrea and Midwayer Mathew, we have a great opportunity to converse with you, just you on this occasion. Each of us celestials has sufficient lattitude of mind to converse with the next personality that is a little more on the material side. You are the exception, however. We can sometimes warn you of things about to happen, but most of you must “trust in the now.” “Long ago we agre... more »

Embracing Human ~ Creator via Jennifer

Embracing Human The Creator Writingstranscribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 17, 2015 [image: images]
Why do you insist on being anything than what you are now ~ human? Out of the infinite energies, very few of you have chosen to be here…… now…… experiencing what you are experiencing at this very moment. A monumental challenge to be sure but, a choice you made. Enjoy experience, explore and embrace the human in you. Creator
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Mp* --- *Please respect all credits.* *Th... more »

Practice Your Listening Skills ~ Adjuster via Anyas

Practice Your Listening Skills*Teacher: Thought Adjuster*Message received by AnyasOregon, US of A, January 10, 2015. *Thought Adjuster:* “Dear child, to be able to engage consciously in the give-and-take involved in a personal relationship is amazing. Intentional communication, conscious listening from both sides, is what allows one to get to know the inner depth of one’s partner in communication. Engaging in communication is an intentional act followed by the action of listening and responding. Just as it is important in human communications to allow adequate time for the interlo... more »

Reclaim Your Spiritual Freedom ~ Wes Annac

Reclaim Your Spiritual FreedomBy Wes Annac, Culture of AwarenessJune 19, 2015 Credit: Pinterest.com
Spirituality is what we make of it, and nothing stops us from experiencing it uniquely. It’s probably harder for people who follow strict religions that limit their freedoms, but even then, it’s only as impossible as we make it. There are always little things we can do or little changes we can make to the way we think, and we can’t give up on our unique beliefs if other people condemn us for them. If you consider yourself a Christian and you start to entertain a belief or ... more »

Awakening the Kundalini ~ Wes Annac

Weekly Newsletter Reader’s Question: Awakening the KundaliniBy Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness June 19, 2015
Our question this week comes from a reader who felt her kundalini rise to her solar plexus chakra. 
“One day I was lying in bed and I felt the kundalini awaken within me. It felt like a very large serpent crawling upward in the inside of my body. I was fascinated and so excited and in shock at the same time. It started in my root chakra and stopped around my solar plexus chakra. .... more »

The Fertilizer of the Solstice and….. ~ Lisa Gawlas

The Fertilizer of the Solstice and….. By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, June 18, 2015 [image: ascension energy]
Are ya feeling the expansion, the intensity of this recent new moon (the 16th) in your world yet?? It came loaded with tons of star dust seeds for growth and expansion and dare I even say… quickening like never before!! Couple this with the intensity of the solstice energy already amping up the fields of life on the 21st… rest time, breathing time, that’s quickly becoming a thing of the past. Of course the moon is in Gemini, the twins I see as duality. No ... more »

Weekly LightBlast: 6.20.15 ~ Jayme Price

Weekly LightBlast: 6.20.15 By Jayme Price, Crystalline Soul Healing, June 18, 2015
You have reached a culmination point, a midpoint. The two seem so opposite, and yet they are similar. A cycle within a cycle. Here you teeter on the point, a moment of rest as equilibrium is reached. How high have you traveled? What do you see from your broad vista? Take a moment and observe, for in this moment of balance, your stillness speaks volumes to you of your energy, your resonance, your vibrational foundation. You are in a time of much movement, and yet you are building a new way of movi... more »

Cedella Marley: On Freedom ~ Positive Vibrations

On Freedom Positive Vibrations – 6.8.15, by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time. [image: Cedella Marley Focus]
Freedom is an empowering and humbling concept. It gives us the opportunity to succeed, and also to fail. Freedom allows us to make our own way in life. And it requires that we accept the responsibility for that. Freedom and responsibility simply cannot exist apart from each other. You can be truly free only by being totally responsible for your life and your actions.
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-cgI* -- *Please respect all credits.* *T... more »

Debt Owed to International Banks Is ‘Illegal, Illegitimate and Odio...

Greek Government's Says Debt Owed to International Banks Is ‘Illegal, Illegitimate and Odious’ and Should Not Be Repaid By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, June 18, 2015 [image: debt]
(NaturalNews) The current leaders of Greece were not in power when the financially strapped nation was begging the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank for bailout funds a few years ago. However, for current leaders to now declare that such loans were somehow illegal and unjust is particularly galling to some, especially those currently attempting to get Athens to pay back what it o... more »

“Journalist” Admits to Being a Government Propagandist on CNN ~ Car...

“Journalist” Admits to Being a Government Propagandist on CNN By Carey Wedler, Anti Media, June 17, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) One knows a journalist’s ethics are questionable when a corporate, mainstream outlet like CNN calls them out for subservience to the establishment’s agenda. This is exactly what happened to a Sunday Times reporter over a recently published story claiming whistleblower Edward Snowden’s leaks compromised the safety of government agents. The original story was quickly lambasted by news outlets for its lack of sourcing and its incorrect claims. In spite of this— or p... more »

The Hidden Wonders Of Chakra Healing ~ Jai Dahalli

The Hidden Wonders Of Chakra HealingBy *Mystic Banana*, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. June 19, 2015 [image: The Hidden Wonders Of Chakra Healing in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.comhttp://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.comhttp://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
A chakra relates to and broadcasts the energy of life force; it is a point of alignment in the body. Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word that describes a constantly spinning wheel or the sphere aural energy we each have. Hindu text tells us that there are many thousands of chakra points in each of our bodies.... more »

Top 40 Dream Symbols, Interpretations, And Their Meanings ~ Gregg P...

Top 40 Dream Symbols, Interpretations, And Their Meaningsby Gregg Prescott, M.S.* Editor, In5D.com* June 19, 2015 [image: Top 40 Dream Symbols, Interpretations, And Their Meanings in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
Dreams are how we process whatever is going on in the subconscious mind. Everybody dreams but unfortunately, we forget 90% of our dreams. You may want to consider keeping a dream journal and a pen next to your bed to record your *dreams *when you awaken. If your dreams are overall... more »

DNA Unearths Stunning Secret: Jews are Khazars! ~ Texe Marrs

*Science Proves the World’s “Jews” are Not the Seed of Abraham but are the “Synagogue of Satan”* *Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Report* Texe Marrs [image: DNA Unearths Stunning Secret: Jews are Khazarsr!]
*“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan”* *—* *Revelation 2:9* *O*nce again, God’s Word proves to be correct, and men everywhere are confounded. Many Christians believed that the people who, today, *claim* to be Jews, descendants of Abraham, were exactly what they claimed. They told us they were “the Chosen,” “the Apple ... more »

Re-Build Khazaria in Ukraine ~ K.F. Ipatyev

by *K.F. Ipatyev**GRU Major, Retired**May 28, 2014**from Politikus Website*translated by *Piotr Bein**May 31, 2014**from PiotrBein Website**Original version in Russian* Radical Zionist sect Chabad seeks to to move to Ukraine from the USA that the sect has already milked dry. They want to build in Ukraine a "City on the Hill", preventively destroying the local population just in case… On May 6, 2014, the deputy head of Dnipropetrovsk, *B. Filatov* announced a sensation - the project "Jewish Kiev": - What to do with those who sincerely desire the death of my country, with ... more »

Tolec: An Era of Increasing Knowledge

Tolec An Era of Increasing Knowledge for the People of Planet Earth. A Major Update. Almost four (4) years ago, on *August 30, 2011*,
I/Tolec had my first formal interview with Alfred Webre. In it I revealed that on going war in outer space between good higher density/dimensional forces of the Andromeda Council, lead by the people of planet Kaena of the Procyon star system, had finally won the war and defeated the Draco & Hydra Reptilians and their strategic partners/allies, Orion 'Greys'. Over the coming months and into the next year, 2012, I also accurately reported, *days* ... more »

YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH THE SOURCE ~ Andromeda via Ute

ANDROMEDA GALAXY YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH THE SOURCE*Light Beings from the Andromeda Galaxy!* *Message conveyed by Ute* *Posted: 17 Jun 2015*
*WE ARE FROM THE DOMAIN OF FIRE AND LIGHT, OF ALL SOULS AND THE SACRED DIVINE CORE ESSENCE IN THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY. * *BELOVEDS!* *We are now at the point where change becomes are real possibility - if not a must.* *We: this is you, humanity, your friends from the realms of light and all those who are involved in this evolutionary process which is bringing about a major shift in consciousness for all beings of light.* *Never forget t...more »

Miraculous ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Miraculous The Creator Writingstranscribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 18, 2015 [image: Jul-10-640x390]
When you begin to doubt yourself and your decisions, remember this; you are a miraculous creation of The Universe born with every single tool you need to make a difference for yourself and your world. Creator *Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Ms* ------------------------------ *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or ... more ».

URGENT: STOP SUNDAY'S YULIN DOG MEAT EATING FESTIVAL

*URGENT: STOP SUNDAY'S YULIN DOG MEAT EATING FESTIVAL* Care 2 Petition: Update #1 June 15, 2015
URGENT! The Yulin dog-eating festival is Sunday! Please share this petition as widely as you can to save these 10,000 dogs and puppies. There's still time to stop this festival, or at least generate so much negative attention that attendance drops, some of the dogs are saved, and future festivals are cancelled. Please share now, we can do this! About this Petition Over 10,000 dogs — many just puppies — were killed at last year's summer solstice festival in Yulin, China. And it's... more »

The Entanglements of Physics and Mysticism ~ Brendan Murphy

A Bridge to the Mystical The Entanglements of Physics and Mysticism By *Brendan D. Murphy*, *Wake Up World*, June 19, 2015 [image: A Bridge to the Mystical - The Entanglements of Physics and Mysticism]
Quantum Entanglement While pre-quantum/Newtonian physics is typically a good approximation for objects much larger than molecules, we know that this worldview is fatally flawed. To illustrate the point, where initially it was supposed that nonlocal entanglement could not be evinced by anything other than quanta in specially controlled circumstances, we now know it is a fundamental as... more »

French Minister Asks Stores to Stop Selling Round Up ~ Christina Sa...

French Minister Asks Stores to Stop Selling Round Up By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, June 18, 2015 [image: petsicides_roundup_chemicals_735_350]
French Environment and Energy Minister Ségolène Royal is sending a clear message to Monsanto – biotech maker responsible for Round Up chemicals, and the *target of a class action lawsuit* in California, soon to be the taken to the US Federal Court. *Royal made the pronouncement this past Sunday that the weed killer Round Up should not be sold in garden shops since it is potentially harmful to human beings.* She told France 3 tele... more »

6 Manufactured Problems That Are Behind 6 Major Globalist Agendas ~...

6 Manufactured Problems That Are Behind 6 Major Globalist Agendas By Bernie Suarez, *Waking Times, * June 18, 2015 [image: globetable]
Problem-reaction-solution, the Hegelian Dialectic is that process the globalist ruling class have chosen to use as the primary tool to constantly change society in the direction they want it to go. They manufacture a problem, focus on that problem, then sell the solution. The solution is always the very thing that drives their plan forward. In this day and age the fundamentals of basic knowledge and awareness of what is happening in the world can b... more »

A Walk in My Original State ~ Steve Beckow

A Walk in My Original State By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, June 18, 2015 [image: Ham and Cheese] Credit:http://www.starbucks.com
I’m experimenting with walking in the natural space, my original state. I notice the pace is much, much slower than my normal pace. My normal pace raises thoughts in my mind related to taking care, going over the worry de jour, etc. I’m not relaxed when I walk at my normal pace. At this slower pace, again, as I’ve said before, there’s nothing added and nothing taken away. But it’s confronting because it’s almost regal. Nonetheless, if I di... more »

A Very Important Issue ~ Melchizedek via Lytske

A Very Important Issue*Teacher: Machiventa Melchizedek*Message received by LytskeUrantia, June 3, 2015.
*Machiventa:* “Even though you have no idea what kind of message will be forthcoming, you trust the Voice who ‘commands’ you to put the fingers to the keyboard. For all you know, this might only be a training exercise, for that is truly what it is. It will be a broadening and intensifying of your listening skills and hopefully entice those who might chance to read this to likewise enrich their minds. “You simply have no idea how blessed you were to be training yourself, unaware... more »

Beverage Companies Mislead Consumers with Processed Stevia By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness June 18, 2015 .
The Stevia plant. Credit: Wako-chem.co.jp With all of the artificial sweeteners that are out there, it can be hard for an ex-sugar addict to find something that’s actually good for them. Plenty of companies will tell you that their natural sweeteners are better for you than conventional sugar or artificial sweeteners, and they’re usually right. The problem is that some ‘natural’ sweeteners aren’t actually natural at all. They’re advertised as if they’re in their pure, orig... more »

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 21st 2015 (17 post)

Simmion via Robert Live Broadcast - June 17, 2017

Robert Young and Simmion GRANDEST Majic and Miracles Simmion and Robert Live Broadcast June 17, 2017 *This message is for those that are on the LEADING EDGE* *Thanks to: Ndja Derina on June 20, 2015* ------------------------------ *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: * http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Robert+Young*All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. * *No religious or political belief is defended here. * *Individually you can be helped to find your Truth that is different of everyone. * *More @** http://violetf... more »

Blossom Goodchild, June 20th, 2015.

The Federation of Light Throuh Blossom Goodchild *Hello there.Here is the latest channelling.* From my souls essence … I say ‘hello’ to you once again. There is quite a buzz in our world regarding the many diverse changes that are being spoken of … And I mean DIVERSE! Would you be happy to speak of this from your perspective? *Warmest of greetings to Each One. We envelop the hearts of all those who choose to be drawn to our knowledge and understanding … in the knowing that the connection between us all ... is that of LOVE … and through this wondrous outlet we are able to ... more »

Shanta GabrielBask in the Wonder of Life ~Gabriel via Shanta

Bask in the Wonder of Life Mesage of Shanta GabrielThrough Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week, the uplifting message from Archangel Gabriel is here to inspire a more expansive vision of life. The Gabriel Message Card for this week Bask in the wonder of life, go deep, soar high. Follow your love and the joy of fulfillment will be yours. This is the perfect Solstice message. It inspires us to expand and open into the spaciou... more »

Jesus through John Smallman ~ June 21, 2015

You were created to experience the bliss of Union in every moment. Jesus (1) through John Smallman Jesus Audio Blog for Sunday June 21st Here in the heavenly realms, the state from which you seem to be so far removed, we are in celebratory mood as your awakening draws ever closer. I know you have heard this before, but words are extremely limiting and so we have to repeat ourselves very frequently to ensure that you “get” the message that we are charged with delivering to you. Namely, anything that is not of Love, of God, of Source, is unreal, of the illusion. You are Real, the... more »

The Essence of Generosity ~ Steve Beckow

The Essence of Generosity By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, June 21, 2015 [image: Generosity]
As seen from the natural state, what’s the essence of generosity? The essence is caring for another. The essence is a moment of self-forgetfulness, in which a seeing of the other has a chance to arise. The essence is the rise of a desire to assist, to extend a helping hand, to clear a space for another to enjoy, heal, and come alive again in. What’s the reward for generosity? That’s where our spiritual currency comes in. Bliss is the reward for generosity. Bliss, love, joy – th... more »

Prescriptions Drugs Now the Leading Cause Of Death by Overdose Robe...

Prescriptions Drugs Now the Leading Cause Of Death By Overdose By Robert Harrington, Natural Society, June 21, 2015 [image: pills-medication-precription-735-350]
*The shocking truth conveyed by this article’s headline is that “nearly 52 percent of the deaths were related to prescription drugs.” The unfortunate circumstance around so many prescription drug overdoses is that most victims never even knew they OD’d.* There is now a pervasive pharmaceutical drug culture across America. If you were to look inside the medicine cabinet of many homes you would find a panoply of prescrip... more »

The Metaphysical Effects of a Magnetic Pole Reversal ~ Gregg Prescott

The Metaphysical Effects of a Magnetic Pole Reversal By Gregg Prescott, *In5D, **Waking Times, * June 20, 2015 [image: Space-Earth-Nasa-Saturn]
.Science has proven that the Earth is currently going through a *magnetic pole reversal*, so how will this affect us? Magnetic fields of lava By analyzing the magnetic fields of lava, we can determine that the last magnetic pole reversal was about 780,000 years ago. While the fossil records do not show any dramatic changes in animal or plant life, more subtle change may have occurred. Neanderthal extinction? While the fossil records of animal... more »

The Time of Love ~ Steve Rother

The Time of Love Energy Exchange 19 June 2015 Channeler: Steve Rother Monday, 15 June, 2015 Greetings from Home,
Dear Ones. This moment, right now, is unique in many aspects but so was the moment just before. You have stepped into something new and we will explain some of the process. During the next month or so, you have a unique opportunity. This has to do with the energy coming into the planet in new forms. We have told you for some time that you were developing new bodies. Literally you have been learning how to carry more of your own intrinsic light. Now more of who you tr... more »

To Mourn Or Celebrate ~ Creator via Jennifer

To Mourn Or Celebrate The Creator Writings Transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 20, 2015 [image: 3583908545]
As always, you have a choice; you can mourn those that chose to cross over or celebrate who they were in their Earth-plane existence. Returning to The Universe has always been a joyous occasion regardless of the mode of crossing. Creator *Thanks to:www.visionalignmentproject.com* -- *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: * http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All ar... more »

A Vision for Forgiving the World

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Forgiving the World *
We see a world where everyone has forgiven everyone else for whatever they may or may not have done; where we have fully realized that the key to our highest calling and ultimate happiness lies in the forgiving of ourselves and others; and, more than that, we have seen the wisdom in forgiving those throughout history who may or may not have wronged us. We see a world where the entire ancestral line of each and every person living on the Earth today has been healed because we have forgiven those in our family's past ... more »

Benedictine, June 20, 2015 ~ Wake up Call via Nancy

Benedictine, June 20, 2015Wake up Call Through Nancy Tate
I have a message for you to spread to the world. It is that there is coming for all of mankind a new kind of treasure that has nothing to do with money and substances. It has to do with what comes from within, and what feels so right in place with the way that it shows you how you love to live life. Yes, I am Benedictine, and I am here to invite you back to yourselves for a moment in order to refresh your memories of how you are going to move forward from this point. I am here to remind you of what it is that you came to thi... more »

The Nature of Courage ~ Owen K Waters

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 5 hours ago.
*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *The Nature of Courageby Owen K Waters*
Courage is a product of higher purpose. Courage conquers the fear of pain, of loss of life or the loss of a loved one. With higher purpose, you gain the power to spring into action and achieve your mission despite any fear that you may feel. The conquest of fear is one of the primary reasons for life on Earth. When you identify with a higher purpose you rise above the fear. From this, you learn that higher consciousness frees you from the immobilizing numbness of basic,... more »

Archangel Gabriel, June 18, 2015 ~ Marlene Swetlishoff

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL 2015 Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source June 18, 2015
Beloved Ones, I wish to have discourse on the quality of love known as fulfillment. Experiencing spiritual fulfillment in one’s life means knowing who one really is as the divine inner self that the outer world around them does not see. It is an inner experience in which the individual knows that who they are in this moment is always more than sufficient. Spiritual fulfillment is a knowing that who one is as a divine expression overcomes all things that could ever challenge them. Spiritual fulfillme... more »

The Dark Night Of The Soul ~ Gregg Prescott

The Dark Night Of The Soul By Gregg Prescott, M.S., *In5D.com, * June 19, 2015 [image: The Dark Night Of The Soul]
At some point in your life, you will experience the ‘Dark Night of the Soul’ where it seems that everything that can possibly go wrong, will go wrong. What many people fail to realize is that this is a true blessing. The ‘Dark Night of the Soul‘ occurs when your life appears to hit rock bottom. You may experience a plethora of ‘bad breaks’ in your personal life, financially, mentally and/or physically. What typically happens during the ‘Dark Night of the Soul’ is tha... more »

How To Use An Apple To Instantly Get Rid Of Your Headaches ~ Anya V

How To Use An Apple To Instantly Get Rid Of Your HeadachesBy Anya V, *LivingTraditionally*, June 20, 2015 [image: green apple headache]
Researchers with The Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation discovered that the smell of green apples had some positive effect on reducing the severity of migraines. They found that the smell of green apples can reduce the brain-thumping symptoms of a migraine. Inhalation can be the most direct delivery method of these important nurturing components, since the chemical messengers in the nasal cavity have direct access to the brain. T... more »

This 3-Year-Old Remembered His Past Life

This 3-Year-Old Remembered His Past Life, Located His Body, And Identified His Murderer From Higher Perspective, June 19, 2015
This story sounds unbelievable until you dive into the facts behind it. Many cultures believe in reincarnation, but it’s a rare belief system in the West. What would you do if your child, early on in life, began talking about his past life? In the case of this young man’s story, he had a lot to say. He insisted that he remembered a past life in which he was murdered. He even led his parents to the spot where he died and told them to start digging. A f... more »

Ego, the Opposite of Humility ~ Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Ego, the Opposite of HumilityThroug Gloria Wendroff Thanks to The Galactic Free Press. June 20, 2015
God said: To thine own self be true really means: To thine own SELF be true. Now, this that I say next is delicate. To Thine own Self be true means not to follow your wee tiny little trumped-up ego! I am your Self. Follow Me. Attachment is ego. Your first opinion is often based on ego. Your ego is sure he is right. Ego always thinks he knows better than anyone else. Ego thinks he knows better than I do. Ego has a high opinion of himself. Ego has many ways o... more »

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 20th 2015 (19 post)

From Origin to Synthesis ~ the Andromedan via Natalie Glasson

From Origin to Synthesis by the AndromedanChannelled through Natalie Glasson 19th June 2015 Sacred School of OmNa
It is with love, respect and truth, we the Andromedan consciousness step forth to greet you. We bring forth our star light and the vibrations of the cosmic level of the Creator to be embedded within your being. Like many star civilisations we have actively supported the creation and continued ascension of the Earth and those wishing to be present upon the Earth. We are present with you, within your heart and soul with every step of your ascension journey, our support ... more »

Top of the Ladder ~ Arcturians via Suzanne Lie

*Top of the Ladder* *The Arcturians* Through Suzanne Lie
Thought forms are the alphabet for Light Language. From the top of the ladder, everything appears different, as reality is no longer limited to the third dimension. From your new perspective, the physical world is something that you observe rather than live. From the bottom of the ladder, you can only perceive the physical world, but as you climb your "stairway to Heaven" you begin to perceive the same things in a different way. For one thing you begin to communicate via thought forms rather than individual word... more »

Denver Implements Urban Farming Program ~ Julie Wilson

Denver Implements Urban Farming Program, Allowing Residents to Sell Produce in Front Yard Stands By Julie Wilson, Natural News, June 19, 2015
(NaturalNews) Passionate about health and the great outdoors, Coloradans are insistent on producing more food locally, a move that would greatly reduce carbon footprints, provide more transparency and supply communities with fresh produce year-round. While commercial food production continues to be exposed as unhealthy and unsustainable, more communities are turning to locally produced food, strengthening the local economy by adding jobs... more »

Legalizing Medical Marijuana Doesn’t Increase Use Among Teens ~ Jos...

Study Confirms Legalizing Medical Marijuana Doesn’t Increase Use Among Teens By Josh Mur, Anti Media, June 17, 2015 - - -
(*ANTIMEDIA*) In the United States, there are many topics of debate regarding the legality of mind-altering substances. These topics include distribution laws, social and economic impact, and health concerns, among others. Even so, there isn’t a single item on the government’s list of forbidden substances that triggers as much discussion as marijuana. For decades, states across the country have been working to legalize medicinal use within their... more »

It’s the Medium, Not the Message ~ Dina Brands

Golden Age of Gaia News Special Edition It’s the Medium, Not the Message *By Dina Brands, **Golden Age of Gaia, **June 19, 2015 * [image: Golden Gaia News Special Report]
*It’s the Medium, Not the Message* The effects of television on humans is causing physiological changes, according to a large amount of scientific evidence. Regardless of what you choose to watch, generally, our favorite pastime takes up more of our time than any other activity except work and sleep. The scientists examining the findings are set to recast the role of the television screen as the greatest unacknow... more »

Zen, Business, and the Natural State ~ Steve Beckow

Zen, Business, and the Natural State By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, June 19, 2015 [image: Business 22]
I’m back in my natural state again today. It occurred during the middle of having a Skype-message chat with Andrea. For the third time, I was already in it before I realized I was. So first the state and then the recognition of it. What that means is that the student of awareness has an edge here. Those who are not aware of awareness would not be consciously aware of being in this state. They would be cheerful people but have no idea why they were. (Definitely good enough ... more »

Redesigning Society: Local Economies and Happy Communities ~ Philli...

Redesigning Society: Local Economies and Happy CommunitiesBy *Phillip J. Watt*, *Wake Up World*, June 20, 2015 [image: Redesigning Communities - Local Economies and Happy People 4]
*Globalization, Economics and the Culture of Consumption* Globalization is the emergence of bodies that organize, operate and economize on an international scale. It arguably originated to a small degree millennia ago, however since the 19th Century, and particularly over the past few decades, it has come to dominate the way in which the world owns, distributes, obtains, consumes and wastes its resources. ... more »

Outrage! Oxitec’s GM Moths are Released in New York ~ Christina Sarich

Outrage! Oxitec’s GM Moths are Released in New YorkBy Christina Sarich, Natural Society, June 19, 2015
*Biotech company Oxitec has released genetically engineered (GE) diamondback moths at Cornell’s agricultural experiment station in Geneva, New York as part of an outdoor trial, and New Yorkers are more than just miffed.* Organic farmers, environmental groups, and New York citizens have sent a letter to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and Agriculture Commissioner Richard Ball along with Cornell University President David Skorton and Agricultural School Associate Dean Susan Brown ... more »

Holding Onto Pain ~ Creator via Jennifer

Holding Onto Pain The Creator Writingstranscribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner JUNE 19, 2015
Like handfuls of broken glass and fistfuls of barbed wire…..you hold onto your pain like it will save your life. Yes, it may have kept you safe for quite some time, but at what cost? If you choose to hold onto the pain labels you have given yourself and that others have given you, there is a chance you may miss out on new experiences that are meant to heal those wounds. Let go, my darling child and grow. I assure you that a new kind of safety awaits. Creato... more »

The Metaphysical Implications of Nominalist Economics ~ Jay Dyer

The Metaphysical Implications of Nominalist EconomicsBy Jay Dyer, *Waking Times, *June 19, 2015 [image: aristotle]
I recently opined in an interview my analysis of the alteration of western thought’s views about essence/*ousia*, matter and form, should be focused on the difference in Plato and Aristotle. Eastern theologian and philosopher Dr. Philip Sherrard made this point when elucidating the transition from Platonic conceptions of *methexis* to Aristotelian *hylomorphism*. In order to shed light on this obscurity, we will review some citations that demonstrate the distinction. ... more »

SaLuSa 19 June 2015 ~ Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa from Sirius Through Mike Quinsey 19 June 2015
.Dear Ones so much is now happening that although we have only been away from you for a short time, events are forever speeding up and in a relatively short time they will reveal our intentions to you. There has never been a time when we have not been active but for reasons of secrecy to avoid interference from the dark Ones, we have always been quietly working away. The stage has been set for an announcement of our intentions, and once that step has been taken they will escalate into a whole series of them. You have patiently ... more »

Energy Update June 2015 June 18, 2015 ~ Brian Ramsell

Energy Update June 2015 June 18, 2015 By Brian Ramsell
Whether you were bamboozled by the Mercury in retrograde that we just successfully completed, or made it through virtually unaffected, the past few weeks have brought forth a rather interesting array of energies. As these energies came into Earth’s atmosphere, they assisted in loosening the cellular structure of the old paradigm that is being purged out of the human energy field. You can think of the past few weeks as a “cosmic shakedown,” where anything lingering from the old paradigm was loosened out of its fixed cellu... more »

Practice Your Listening Skills ~ Adjuster via Anyas

Practice Your Listening Skills*Teacher: Thought Adjuster*Message received by AnyasOregon, US of A, January 10, 2015.
*Thought Adjuster:* “Dear child, to be able to engage consciously in the give-and-take involved in a personal relationship is amazing. Intentional communication, conscious listening from both sides, is what allows one to get to know the inner depth of one’s partner in communication. Engaging in communication is an intentional act followed by the action of listening and responding. Just as it is important in human communications to allow adequate time for the interlo... more »

Awakening the Kundalini ~ Wes Annac

Weekly Newsletter Reader’s Question: Awakening the KundaliniBy Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness June 19, 2015
*The following is a preview of the latest “reader’s question” segment of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month. Income from the newsletter helps my family get by and allows us to continue posting free content, and every subscription is needed and appreciated. You can subscribe via PayPal (learn more at the bottom of this post) or by sending a check/cash (learn more here.) * ————– Kundalini and the chakras. Credit: Siddhaashram.... more »

Reclaim Your Spiritual Freedom ~ Wes Annac

Reclaim Your Spiritual FreedomBy Wes Annac, Culture of AwarenessJune 19, 2015 Credit: Pinterest.com
Spirituality is what we make of it, and nothing stops us from experiencing it uniquely. It’s probably harder for people who follow strict religions that limit their freedoms, but even then, it’s only as impossible as we make it. There are always little things we can do or little changes we can make to the way we think, and we can’t give up on our unique beliefs if other people condemn us for them. If you consider yourself a Christian and you start to entertain a belief or ... more »

The Fertilizer of the Solstice and….. ~ Lisa Gawlas

The Fertilizer of the Solstice and….. By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, June 18, 2015 [image: ascension energy]
Are ya feeling the expansion, the intensity of this recent new moon (the 16th) in your world yet?? It came loaded with tons of star dust seeds for growth and expansion and dare I even say… quickening like never before!! Couple this with the intensity of the solstice energy already amping up the fields of life on the 21st… rest time, breathing time, that’s quickly becoming a thing of the past. Of course the moon is in Gemini, the twins I see as duality. No ... more »

Weekly LightBlast: 6.20.15 ~ Jayme Price

Weekly LightBlast: 6.20.15 By Jayme Price, Crystalline Soul Healing, June 18, 2015 .
You have reached a culmination point, a midpoint. The two seem so opposite, and yet they are similar. A cycle within a cycle. Here you teeter on the point, a moment of rest as equilibrium is reached. How high have you traveled? What do you see from your broad vista? Take a moment and observe, for in this moment of balance, your stillness speaks volumes to you of your energy, your resonance, your vibrational foundation. You are in a time of much movement, and yet you are building a new way of movi... more »

Cedella Marley: On Freedom ~ Positive Vibrations

On Freedom Positive Vibrations – 6.8.15, by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time. [image: Cedella Marley Focus]
Freedom is an empowering and humbling concept. It gives us the opportunity to succeed, and also to fail. Freedom allows us to make our own way in life. And it requires that we accept the responsibility for that. Freedom and responsibility simply cannot exist apart from each other. You can be truly free only by being totally responsible for your life and your actions.
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-cgI* --- *Please respect all credits.* *T... more »

Debt Owed to International Banks Is ‘Illegal, Illegitimate and Odio...

Greek Government's Says Debt Owed to International Banks Is ‘Illegal, Illegitimate and Odious’ and Should Not Be Repaid By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, June 18, 2015 [image: debt] (NaturalNews)
The current leaders of Greece were not in power when the financially strapped nation was begging the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank for bailout funds a few years ago. However, for current leaders to now declare that such loans were somehow illegal and unjust is particularly galling to some, especially those currently attempting to get Athens to pay back what it o... more »

“Journalist” Admits to Being a Government Propagandist on CNN ~ Car...

“Journalist” Admits to Being a Government Propagandist on CNN By Carey Wedler, Anti Media, June 17, 2015 (
ANTIMEDIA) One knows a journalist’s ethics are questionable when a corporate, mainstream outlet like CNN calls them out for subservience to the establishment’s agenda. This is exactly what happened to a Sunday Times reporter over a recently published story claiming whistleblower Edward Snowden’s leaks compromised the safety of government agents. The original story was quickly lambasted by news outlets for its lack of sourcing and its incorrect claims. In spite of this— or p... more »

Views: 9

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 22nd 2015 (11 post)

Your Journey of Self-Discovery ~ Adjuster via Oscar

Your Journey of Self-Discovery*Teacher: Thought Adjuster*Message received by OscarAlabama, USA, December 13, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “Many times your journey of self-discovery becomes a journey in which you have to face and defeat yourself. You will be confronted to see those things you don’t like about yourself — destructive habits, unnecessary distractions, hidden weaknesses — and accept them first before you can start to improve. This is the most difficult part — to accept there are some areas in your life that need improving or even overcoming for you to elevate yourself beyo... more »

Hilarion, June 21, 2015 ~ Marlene Swetlishoff

HILARION 2015 Through Marlene Swetlishoff June 21-28, 2015
Beloved Ones, Each of you is coming closer to a stronger connection with your divine essence and this will help you feel more stable than has been evident in the past several months. This process is opening new doors of perception which will help you to move forward once again. There is ever the ebb and flow in the energetic waves that move through your personal and planetary cycles. As you become aware of these and how they affect you, you align with their influences and act accordingly. As you do this, life becomes ... more »

The Magnetic Showers of Life Reigning Up and Down. ~ Lisa Gawlas

The Magnetic Showers of Life Reigning Up and Down. Happy Solstice Everyone!! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, June 21, 2015 [image: showers]
Well, happy solstice everyone, equally, happy fathers day to all as well. The longest day of Light of the year blends with our beloved Divine Masculine, our Creators, Our Fathers (at least here in the USA) may the Long Light of this day be expanded thru the fatherly energy within everyone’s heart!! This truly is an interesting solstice, unlike any I had seen before (within readings.) There are three distinct phases to it, it sta... more »

The Best Time to Work on Difficult Tasks ~ Cedella Marley

The Best Time to Work on Difficult Tasks Positive Vibrations –by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time. 6.20.15, [image: Cedella Marley Focus]
The times when we have a strong feeling about ourselves and what we can accomplish is the best time to work on difficult tasks. Not only do we have more energy when we have the sense that everything is going well in our world, but we also are much more able to look at our work more objectively, being able to see what we are doing well and what may need improvement. One love… Cedella *
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-chM*--... more »

A Short Bio of the Guests in the Redesigning Society Series (Featur...

A Short Bio of the Guests in the Redesigning Society Series (Featuring Graham Hancock) From The Mind Unleashed, June 21, 2015
So many of us are not just at dis-ease with many of the states of societal affairs, but diseased by it. The structure of our world facilitates and amplifies so much physical and psychological discontent for so many, yet it is sometimes defended by those who are distressed by it. The reality is there are alternative ways of thinking, organizing and collaborating as a global society, ways that could alleviate so much suffering and create an abundance of hea... more »

New Rule – Learn How to Take a Joke ~ Bill Maher

New Rule Learn How to Take a JokeBy Bill Maher June 22, 2015
Thanks to Activist Post. In his editorial New Rule, Bill Maher expresses concern about a new brand of politically correct censorship that is threatening to silence comedy. *https://youtu.be/ZNJyDyCocGQ *
*This article may be re-posted in full with attribution.*
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-chI* - *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Bill+Maher *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. *... more »

How To Raise Your Personal Vibration ~ Manataka American Indian Cou...

How To Raise Your Personal Vibration By *Manataka American Indian Council*, Thanks to In5D.com. June 22, 2015 [image: How To Raise Your Personal Vibration] *
“Modern science has concluded that everything that exists in the universe is made of vibration.”* ~ Hiroshi Doi-sensei Raising one’s vibration is an effective way to live a more balanced and happy life, and also a way to send *positive energy* out into the universe. While emitting a lower vibration or frequency, one will never really come into *harmony *and balance and experience a more peaceful and happy life It is the life ... more »

Saul through John Smallman, June 22nd 2015

Hearts were made to be filled with Love. Saul*(Paul)* through John Smallman Saul Audio Blog for Monday June 22nd.
All your blocks are coming up for release, that is why you keep experiencing them. It is frustrating for you, it tends to get you thinking that you are, as some of you might put it, “a waste of space,” not good enough, as you observe all those seemingly well-balanced individuals living normal productive and satisfying lives. Nothing could be further from the truth – NO ONE is a waste of space, although some may appear to be wasting time, wasting their lives – nothing a... more »

8 Simple Ways to Nourish Yourself ~ Ken Bell

8 Simple Ways to Nourish Yourself By *Ken Bell*, *Wake Up World*, June 22, 2015 [image: 8 Simple Ways to Nourish Yourself]
*Personal health is about thriving not just surviving.* At its root, maintaining personal health is not about restrictions. We all have friends who go from one diet to the next, maybe receiving short-term change only to revert back to old habits. I’m sure many of us have also done that ourselves. But truly nourishing yourself is about creating new habits. How can we unearth our innate ability to become healthier and create our own health destiny, through educ... more »

Walmart Has $76 Billion Stashed in “Magical” Tax Havens ~ Claire Be...

Walmart Has $76 Billion Stashed in “Magical” Tax Havens By Claire Bernish, Anti Media, June 19, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) Walmart’s profit-at-any-cost philosophy—including a virtual assault on the rights of its hourly workers and its continuing reliance overseas suppliers with a collective penchant for human rights violations—is widely known; but its use of foreign tax havens to shelter $76 billion in assets has flown under the radar. Until now. Americans for Tax Fairness just released a “groundbreaking” report—”The Wal-Mart Web: How the World’s Biggest Corporation Secretly Uses Tax Ha... more »

LISTEN! ~ Creator via Jennifer

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 19 hours ago.
LISTEN! The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 21, 2015 [image: fb2f53f1a13f305c2fe35387075a019c]
Your conscious mind need not know your Divine Purpose. Your soul knows and is guided by The Universe. Your conscious mind will take action on what your soul shares with you. Whether a whisper or a shout, it is there. *Listen*. Creator
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/s3fIGI-listen* -- *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farl... more »

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 23rd 2015 (12 post)

Ask The Masters, 23 June 2015 ~ Toni and Peter

Through the Celestial Voices By Toni and Peter23 June 2015
All-important freedom of choice From America, a woman asks when a soul actually enters a physical body. She gets a thorough answer from the Masters - a real education for some and a good review for others. A correspondent from the Netherlands minces no words in criticizing the Masters for perceived selfishness and justification of human pain. The Masters contrast the judgmental nature of the writer's comments with the nonjudgmental nature of Home, stressing the freedom of choice that allows incarnated souls to have the ... more »

Marquita Herald: Why It’s So Hard to Learn From Our Mistakes

Marquita Herald: Why It’s So Hard to Learn From Our Mistakes By Marquita Herald, Emotionally Resilient Living, June 22, 2015 [image: hiding from mistakes]
Want to become more courageous, confident, creative and successful? Make more mistakes! There’s just one little problem, a disclaimer if you will, that is often glossed over in the sea of advice and rarely included in inspirational quotations praising the opportunities inherent with making mistakes … you must actually *learn* something from your misstep for it to be of value. It’s not like we don’t have plenty of material to w... more »

Truth Is Not of the Past or of the Present, It Is Timeless ~ J. Kri...

Krishnamurti Quotes: Truth Is Not of the Past or of the Present, It Is Timeless J. Krishnamurti Online, June 22, 2015 There is no path to truth and there are not two truths. Truth is not of the past or of the present- it is timeless – and the man who quotes the truth of the Buddha, of Shankara, of the Christ, or who merely repeats what I am saying, will not find truth because repetition is not truth: repetition is a lie. Truth is a state of being which arises when the mind -which seeks to divide, to be exclusive, which can only think in terms of results, of achievement – has come... more »

The Intriguing Thought-Provoking Insights Of The Legend: Alan Watts...

The Intriguing Thought-Provoking Insights Of The Legend: Alan Watts By Tam Hunt, Collective Evolution, June 22, 2015
I am coming out of the closet. I’m a Wattsist. A what-ist? A Wattsist. After Alan Watts, the British-American philosopher, spiritual entertainer, and author. Alan Watts was a treasure to his generation and to ours, as his words continue to provide solace, humour, and understanding. His podcasts are increasingly well-known and his books seem to be experiencing a resurgence in popularity. His son, Mark Watts, has released a new documentary about his dad, so we can e... more »

What You Should Know When Jumping Timelines ~ Kim Hutchinson

What You Should Know When Jumping Timelines By Kim Hutchinson, *In5D.com **June 23rd 2015*
Timeline jumping refers to the shifting of awareness from one series of possibilities to another. If you are in one timeline and you do not like how things are unfolding, then you can move to another timeline in which your dreams are more attainable. That’s because *life makes use of all possibilities*. Simply put, every version of events plays out. The options you didn’t choose in this timeline are being explored in others. The eternal, formless, limitless Being that is your soul knows no E... more »

To Your Own Heart Be True ~ Gloria Wendroff

To Your Own Heart Be True Heavenletters: Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, June 22, 2015
God said: Plow through. Sometimes you simply have to plow through obstacles. Yes, be a snow plow and keep going. Persist. Because you have a hard time doesn’t have to mean you’d better stop. You may well be barking up the right tree. Don’t consider what you see as lack of support as a signal to stop. It may well be a signal to keep going, to keep going through rain and snow and floods and hurricanes, whatever the world throws at you. The Earth persists. You are a microcosm of... more »

US Government Finally Admits Agent Orange Poisoned Troops ~ Carey W...

US Government Finally Admits Agent Orange Poisoned Troops By Carey Wedler, Activist Post, June 22, 2015
Decades after the Vietnam War, the Department of Veterans Affairs acknowledged this week that Monsanto’s Agent Orange—a dangerous herbicide sprayed over 4.5 million acres across Vietnam during the conflict—is responsible for health ailments in a group of as many as 2,100 veterans. It had previously denied such allegations. The United States government will pay out $45 million in disability benefits over ten years to compensate Air Force reservists and active-duty forces who were ... more »

A Vision for Strength

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Strength*
We envision ourselves living in a world where people everywhere have evolved out of their gullibility; where we can feel, in our body, when someone is lying to us; and where we know, in our heart, whether someone else has our best interests in mind when they are trying to persuade us to do what they want us to do. We see a world full of happy people because we have finally and fully seen through all the methods and manners of human suggestibility; where we are no longer susceptible to the power of suggestion; and where the power... more »

Embrace Your Worth ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Embrace Your Worth The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 22, 2015 [image: Fotolia_72969009_Subscription_Monthly_M-300x182]
It is time, dear one, to truly embrace your worth. From the beginning of your creation you have been worthy of receiving love, being honored, respected for your skills and your ability to grow even though the world around you may appear to be remaining static. If others question your worthiness, please remember that these are their feelings….not yours. Believe in yourself! Why? Because it has ... more »

10 Top Reasons You Should Follow The heart.. ~ BenArion

10 Top Reasons You Should Follow The heart....BenArion... 22nd June 2015...
The heart is not just a muscle that pumps blood through your veins. Some have called the heart our ‘little brain’ and perhaps it’s time we all start listening to it. Listening to our heart helps show our real purpose in life, gives inspiration and helps create balance. So often we drudge through life not really living the life we’re meant to. That’s not to say quit your dull day job, throw caution to the wind and live as a free spirit. However, you can take steps to start living in the moment and with h... more »

Montague Keen - June 21, 2015 ~

Through *Veronica Keen *
The effort to block the awakening of mankind has never been greater. All those who were chosen to have a role in it are going through extremely difficult times. The Cabal is using AIs to interfere with consciousness. They use mind altering techniques that cause confusion and exhaustion, and thereby slow down the awakening. Interestingly, the Irish people seem to be way ahead of others, as they are DEMANDING ANSWERS. The Irish suffered for hundreds of years at the merciless hands of the Vatican. Throughout their suffering, they were told by the priests to "o... more »

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 24th 2015 (20 post)

Happiness: Right Here, Right Now ~ Wes Annac

Happiness: Right Here, Right Now By Wes Annac, Culture of AwarenessJune 24, 2015
I have an exercise we can try at random times throughout the day. No matter what we’re doing, let’s stop, look around, and give thanks for our existence. Even if our day’s stressful and we just can’t seem to catch a break, let’s be grateful for something. Let’s find something to appreciate, because it could bring down our stress level and encourage us to get back out there with more strength. Most people are too rushed to stop and appreciate life, but if we could understand the significance of this... more »

What Is An Empath And Are You One? ~ Randi Fine

What Is An Empath And Are You One? By Randi Fine, Thanks to The Galactic Free Press. 2015.06.23
Have you ever wondered why people who are strangers or people you hardly know open up to you and share their most trusted thoughts? Do you have an instant connection with animals? Are you unable to watch violence, cruelty, or tragedy on television or in the movies because your soul just can’t bear it? Do you have an instant knowing about the character of the people you meet upon first meeting them? Are you highly spiritual and find the physical world and everything in it heavy? Are you o... more » 

10 Ways Your Inner Child Can Unlock Your Spiritual Potential ~ Eryk...

10 Ways Your Inner Child Can Unlock Your Spiritual Potential By Eryka Stanton, Expanded Consciousness, June 23, 2015
You’re alive and breathing but are you living? You would be surprised how many people are stuck in a humdrum cycle! Let’s face it, society has structured things in such a way that it quite challenging to break free from the daily grind of obligations, pressures, expectations, deadlines, responsibilities. Or is it? Maybe it’s all a conspiracy to make you a slave to society and distract you from spiritual pursuits, or maybe at some point you willingly sacrificed you... more »

Discomfort Allows You to Discern ~ Gabriel via Shelly Young

Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message Through Shelly Young Trinity Esoterics, June 23, 2015
How can you add more flow to your day? By making choices that are in line with what you find enjoyable and are a good match to you energetically. Let us explain. If you are continuing with a job you detest, every morning when you wake up you will be in resistance and find it very difficult to flow. You will be feeling discomfort from the moment you open your eyes, right until the end of your work day. Many humans have trained themselves to ignore their discomfort which is doing yourself a great... more »

2nd Director Of Lockheed Skunkwork’s Shocking Comments About UFO Te...

2nd Director Of Lockheed Skunkwork’s Shocking Comments About UFO Technology By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, June 23, 2015 **
**Please read the article before commenting.* It’s quite remarkable how many verified statements we have regarding UFOs (unidentified flying objects) and extraterrestrials from people who have held the highest positions possible within the government, military, academia, politics and more. To be honest, it’s overwhelming, and when you put all of those statements together with all of the previously classified documentation that has been released over th... more »

3 Factors That Speed Up The Manifestation Process ~ Andrea Schulman

3 Factors That Speed Up The Manifestation Process By Andrea Schulman, *BodyMindSoulSpirit.com.**24.06.2015 * [image: 3 Factors That Speed Up The Manifestation Process]
Most of us would like to know how long it will take for the Law of Attraction to bring us the things we want. The answer to this question is different for every person and every dream because there are several factors at play that can speed up or slow down the manifestation process. Here are three factors that affect the speed of manifestation. When all three of these factors are running high, manifestations come ver... more »

Study Finds Fungicides May Also Contribute to Declining Bee Populat...

.Study Finds Fungicides May Also Contribute to Declining Bee Populations By Claire Bernish, Anti Media, June 22, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) The link between popular pesticides and declining bee populations has been the subject of controversy and the target of research for some time; but the soaring use of fungicides hasn’t received much attention as they were accepted to be harmless to the pollinators—until now. Two recent studies found fungicides to be the potential cause for deteriorating health in bumblebee and wild bee populations. Researchers in one study focused on bumblebees and reve... more »

Culmination Point: theoretical to applied mastery ~ Lauren C. Gorgo

Culmination Point: theoretical to applied mastery by Lauren C. Gorgo June 22, 2015 [image: reporticon-final]
Since the beginning of 2012, when the ensoulment process began in earnest, those at the helm of human and planetary ascension have been tirelessly working *toward* the embodiment of divinity. During this deeply challenging window of time the Pleiadians have opened us up to so much new information regarding our transition into 5th dimensional, new human prototypes…and yet, until now, it has been a mostly cognitive experience. 2015 on the other hand, brought us to a who... more »

Sheldan Nidle - Jun, 23 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 5 Ix, 12 Kayab, 11 Ik (Jun, 23 2015)
Selamat Jalwa! (Be in Everlasting Joy!) We are here to report on the status of the initial transferences of funds to North America. At present, we are preparing to complete the process, which is to permit your blessings to become available to you all. We have been forced to make some additional corrections to what we thought was to be the final directives needed to finish this particular task. Our partners in this project report that a number of final tweaks are still... more »

Which Way? ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Which Way? The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 23, 2015 [image: feature1-570x300]
There will be moments where it will seem that two equally opposing forces are vying for your attention; the good will be very good and the not so good will be convincing enough to draw your energy in that direction. It is up to you to choose but, remember; whatever you select will bring more of the same. Free will is yours. Creator
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-MO* --- *Please respect all credit... more »

Why We Believe What We Believe ~ Paul Lenda

Why We Believe What We Believe By Paul Lenda, Wake Up World, June 23, 2015 [image: Why we beleive]
We all need to believe in something. You may say that it is an installed program in the human operating system as a coping mechanism for our eventual mortal end. Since the earliest known written records that exist, it is seen that humanity has always found a need to have a belief in something… even though that belief may seem illogical and wrong to others further down in history, or to others in the same time period but in another culture. Some people believe in a higher power, others... more »

Herbicide-Resistant Insects Are Destroying GMO Crops Like Never Bef...

Herbicide-Resistant Insects AreDestroying GMO Crops Like Never Before By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, June 23, 2015
*Bt corn was originally created, or so Monsanto claims, to eradicate a farming nuisance known as rootworm. But as evidence from a GMO corn lab comes in, we are learning how the pests are living the lives in fields planted with GM Bt corn seed.* In 2011, a cornfield planted in Iowa with Bt corn was found to be completely decimated by rootworm. A study, just published in the *Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences*, describes the western corn rootworm’s ... more »

Remembering What You Always Knew ~ Arcturians via Suzanne Lie

*Remembering What You Always Knew**The Arcturians **Through Suzanne Lie*
In between your third-dimensional reality and your multidimensional reality is a portal. More and more, you are connecting your 3D earth body with your multidimensional Lightbody. With every higher thought and loving emotion, that portal expands to encompass both, and all, versions of your current expression of self, as well as ever-increasing dimensions of your Multidimensional SELF. There are mental enzymes within your pineal gland that are "geo-coded transmitters" that tell you where you are in space/t... more »

Maps of Consciousness, Ancient Tibet, and a New Psychology ~ Jon Ra...

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 day ago
Maps of Consciousness, Ancient Tibet, and a New Psychology By Jon Rappoport, *Waking Times, * June 23, 2015
*“For the most part, today’s individual wants his spirituality to sit there like a plum on a tree. He doesn’t want it to be highly dynamic. He certainly doesn’t want to make it intensely personal and unique to himself.” (The Magician Awakes, Jon Rappoport) * Readers who have been with me for a while notice that I work against the grain. This is my natural tendency, but it’s also the result of 30-plus years of research into a number of “sacred cows.” The findings of my res... more »

The Depths of Pain and the Heights of Bliss ~ Steve Beckow

The Depths of Pain and the Heights of Bliss By , Golden Age of Gaia, June 23, 2015 [image: Sacred 33]
It’s been a few days since I was in transformative love and here I am back in it again. At the same time a lightworker asked me: Is the pain ever going to end?: The processing? The issues? Yes, it will. But for now, I replied, “we’re having every bit of resistance, hatred, shittiness, manipulativeness, and everything else that can’t go with us wrung from us.” Relationships breaking up. Impossible situations arising. No finances. No wiggle room of any kind. What is happening... more »

Focusing on the Present Moment. ~ Mentori via Lytske

Focusing on the Present Moment.*Teacher: Mentori Spokesperson*Message received by LytskeUrantia, June 5, 2015.
*Mentor:* “Thank you child, for lending me your ear. Your plea for help to improve the capacity of your mind has been noted on High. What you are asking for is actually mind enlargement. It was intimated to you that you do not use all of the mind capacity with which the Creator has gifted you. So let us explain. “Being able to focus is very important, as on this planet very little attention is given to teaching children how this is mastered by learning how to think. Cons... more »

Gripping New Adventure as Space Program Insider Tours Mars Colony

Gripping New Adventure as Space Program Insider Tours Mars Colony On 6/20, space program insider Corey Goode was brought to Mars for a tour of a colony that is not supposed to exist. Fascinating new intel has come to light as a result of this trip -- and it is a very entertaining read! CLICK HERE TO READ DAVID'S RECENT SPACE PROGRAM RADIO SHOW TRANSCRIPT FOR CONTEXT *A REMARKABLE WINDOW INTO AN ALTERNATE REALITY*
Some people wonder if we are "alone in the universe." Others are open-minded about paranormal phenomena, believe that ETs do exist and are visiting us, and wonder where ... more »

Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone 2009 ~ Nassim Haramein

Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone 2009 *Uploaded on Apr 20, 2009* in5d http://www.in5d.com/ UPDATED DAILY!
The Internet's largest Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database! For more on spirituality, 2012 and meditation, please visithttp://www.maya12-21-2012.com/ andhttp://www.in5d.com Physicist Nassim Haramein has video proof that Planet Nibiru has come and gone. A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "though... more »

Joint SSP, Sphere Alliance & ICC Leadership Conference &...

Joint SSP, Sphere Alliance & ICC Leadership Conference & Tour of Mars Colony on 6.20.2015 by Corey / GoodETxSG - ICC Mars Colony Conference Report June 20th 2015 -
I woke up at a little after 3 AM on Saturday June the 20th and was a bit anxious about this conference. I had spent the previous day at the swimming pool with my wife and two children and was pretty wiped out from one of the very few sunny days we have had in N.Texas this season. I was quite sun burned to the point where even my ... more »

Benjamin Fulford - June 22, 2015..

Bush, Rothschild prosecutions, new disclosures, Greece, all signs of accelerating cabal take downPOR Benjamin Fulford June 22, 2015
There are rapidly accelerating indications the Khazarian crime syndicate that illegally seized power in the United States and many European countries is being systematically dismantled. A New York appeals court, for example, has ruled that officials who served during the George Bush Jr. regime can be sued and can face criminal charges. That opens the way for the mass jailing of the perpetrators of the 911 mass murder incident. http://www.nydailyne... more »

Views: 9

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 25th 2015 (13 post)

The Liberating Power of Knowledge ~ Wes Annac

Weekly Newsletter: The Liberating Power of KnowledgeBy Wes Annac, Culture of Awarenes June 25, 2015
Some spiritual teachers discourage the accumulation of knowledge, because in their eyes, it’s yet another way to feed the ego and distance ourselves from our higher consciousness. According to their philosophy, mental (or even spiritual) knowledge isn’t as valuable as direct experience, which we’ll only have when we empty the mind and give up the need to accumulate knowledge or anything else that feeds the mind. The more we mentally learn, the more we distance ourselves from sp... more »

Writing and Awakening the Masses ~ Wes Annac

Writing and Awakening the Masses By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, June 25, 2015 Credit: Survey.cvent.com
We live in an interesting time, and there’s a lot I could be writing about right now. There are plenty of daily stories about the big corporations that are polluting the planet and misleading consumers in the name of profit, and there are an equal amount of stories about corruption in government. Every week, something new happens that grabs people’s attention and makes them forget what’s really important, and while we should talk about corporate and government corrupt... more »

Inner Prosperity Foundations ~ Keri-Lee

Inner Prosperity Foundations By Keri-Lee, A Better Way Broward 23.06.2015 Credit: Thecostaricanews.com
Note: This is an introduction to Keri-Lee’s 12-article series on inner prosperity. If you like what you’re reading, check out her blog for more enlightening information. Have you ever wondered why it takes so long to realize or achieve a goal sometimes? And why we procrastinate when we could’ve got it done right away? Everyone you know, including yourself, is waiting for “a” change. And it’s a change that calls for an inner foundational review. Why do we extend the time, wh... more »

General Mills To Eliminate Artificial Colors, Flavors From Entire C...

General Mills To Eliminate Artificial Colors, Flavors From Entire Cereal Line By Rebecca Jarvis And Susanna Kim, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. [image: General Mills To Eliminate Artificial Colors, Flavors From Entire Cereal Line]
General Mills is announcing that it is eliminating artificial flavors and colors from artificial sources out of its entire line of cereals, including classics like Lucky Charms and Trix. The company is the first major cereal company to replace those artificial ingredients with fruits, vegetables and spices. “We wanted to make sure they were still fun ... more »

The Powerful Project That Will Transform The Lives Of Poor Children...

The Powerful Project That Will Transform The Lives Of Poor Children By Teaching Them Photography By Mark DeNicola, Collective Evolution, June 24, 2015
In Recife, Brazil 35% of the population lives in poverty, a staggering number that becomes even more heartbreaking when you discover that a large number of these individuals are children. We’ve all seen and have been approached by countless groups and organizations aimed at eradicating poverty through our financial contributions. These donations are usually transformed into necessary resources, which of course are helpful, but g... more »,

Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis O...

Autistic Boy Gains Ability to Speak After Just 2 Days of Cannabis Oil Treatment By Cassius Methyl, Anti Media, June 23, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) At 10 months of age, Kalel Santiago of Puerto Rico was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called neuroblastoma. He endured chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and surgery for two years—and survived. Then he was diagnosed with something permanent: severe autism that disabled him from speaking. “While he was in the hospital, we noticed he didn’t speak at all and had some behavior that wasn’t right, like hand flapping, and walking on his toe... more »

Journey Of Spiritual Transformation ~ Peter.

Journey Of Spiritual Transformation By Peter, In5D.com, June 23, 2015 [image: Journey Of Spiritual Transformation in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
Awakening the Spiritual Body When we consciously awaken to the journey of transformation to our true self in Divine unity, we are initially opening to the Spirit in a top/down movement. The infinite Spirit and higher self floods the soul and body with Divine Light. The grace of the Spirit begins this process even before the mind and body with den... more »

Got Any Labels on You? ~ Ida Lawrence

Got Any Labels on You?By Ida Lawrence Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. June 25, 2015 [image: Ida Lawrence]
Today I’d like to talk about what we’re talking about. Terminology: doctors have their own that only they understand, lawyers have theirs, schoolbooks compete for the ‘most boring’ crown, and psychologists have some nice big words to make simple things sound complex, businesses have their very specific terminology, farmers have theirs, and ‘urban’ just has terminology fun. Religions definitely invented plenty of new terms and probably argued about the meaning of them for a... more ».
Lost in the Love of the Mother By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, June 24, 2015 [image: Divine-Mother-3] .
Every time I so much as think of the Divine Mother, I go up, up, up in bliss. So I have to find some occasion to write about her, for my own self-serving benefit – and hopefully your enjoyment. Every Bible lover remembers that the Spirit moved upon the waters and all this came into being. This Holy Spirit was with the Lord since before the founding of the Earth. That which the Biblical prophets called the Holy Spirit, modern generations call the Goddess, the Divine Mother. ... more »

EPA to be Sued After Endangering Pollinators with New Chemical Cock...

EPA to be Sued After Endangering Pollinators with New Chemical Cocktail By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, June 24, 2015
Concerned citizens from environmental and food safety groups gave formal notice of intent to sue to the Environmental Protection Agency for approving a toxic new pesticide called bicyclopyrone (BCP). The EPA is accused of not considering the fatal consequences to befall endangered animals and plants, especially butterflies and bees responsible for pollinating our food, should BCP be used. The EPA approved BCP in a new super-toxic pesticide formula to be marke... more »

Vitamin B17: The Greatest Cover-Up In The History Of Cancer ~ Daud ...

Vitamin B17: The Greatest Cover-Up In The History Of Cancer By Daud Scott, *Reset.Me, * *Waking Times, * June 24, 2015
The phrase ‘Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food’ could not hit any harder, especially when it comes to the present discussion related to cancer and our present state of nutrition and health. I do understand that venturing into this discussion may be touchy due to the fact that we have only allowed medical doctors to dictate the present cases, acceptable cures and latest treatments regarding cancer; while the everyday citizen without a medical degree... more »

You Are the Commander-in-Chief of your Own Being ~ Michael via Anyas

You Are the Commander-in-Chief of your Own Being *Teacher: Christ Michael *Received by Anyas Oregon, US of A, January 11, 2015.
*Christ Michael:* “Dear child, as the Commander-in-Chief of this local universe, I delegated to each one of our children the responsibility to be the commander-in-chief of their own being — at all levels. Creation occurs through delegation of duties as each creature has its own limitations and needs to rely on co-creators in order to get a job well done. Your body is, at this time of your development, your universe. Yes, dear one, Mother and I love to cal... more »

The Cycle Of Experience ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

The Cycle Of Experience The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 24, 2015 [image: images]
First and foremost; be a student.
If you have nothing to learn, you have nothing to teach. Jump into and enjoy this joyous cycle of experience. Creator
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-MR* --- *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. * *No religious or politica... more »

Seeking truth to be Free! - June 26th 2015 (20 post)

15 Horrifying Facts About Processed Meat ~ Arjun Walia

15 Horrifying Facts About Processed Meat By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, June 25, 2015 [image: meat]
Below is a video we came across from BuzzFeed that outlines several disturbing facts about processed meat. Processed meat usually means anything more manipulated than cut or ground. This includes most lunch-meats found in the deli, or anything that has a casing or is in sausage form. It also includes anything smoked or cured, like bacon. Processed refers to meats that are preserved by curing, salting, or adding chemicals. Again, we are looking at ham, bacon, corned beef, sa... more »

Can Governments Save The Economy by Injecting Money Into Our Bank A...

Can Governments Save The Economy by Injecting Money Into Our Bank Accounts? By Phillip J. Watt, Wake Up World, June 25, 2015
There is increasing dissatisfaction across the globe with the incompetency, corruption and malpractice of the interdependent finance sector, especially after the Global Financial Crisis in 2008 that crippled national economies all over the world and sent millions of people into unemployment. Thousands also lost their homes, as well as huge portions of their superannuation, whilst the commercial banking sector was bailed out of the mess that they created wi... more »

Avoiding The Sun Will Kill You Much Faster Than Embracing It ~ Mae ...

Avoiding The Sun Will Kill You Much Faster Than Embracing It By Mae Chan, Prevent Disease, June 25, 2015
There a good chance you’ve adopted at least some of the messages from the media regarding sunscreen and avoiding the sun. But even though a vast body of evidence correlates sun exposure to skin cancer, it’s not the cause. What is lacking in every scientific study ever linking sun exposure to cancer is any evidence that sunlight is actually the cause or that it may shorten our lives. Ask a dermatologist about the evidence that sunshine raises your risk of dying and there will ... more »

USA: Congress Sneaks Approval Vote on Fast-Track TPA to Eliminate N...

Congress Sneaks Approval Vote on Fast-Track TPA to Eliminate National Sovereignty on Issues of Food, GMOs, Pesticides and More By Ethan A. Huff, Natural News, June 25, 2015
(NaturalNews) [Editor’s note: The U.S. Senate voted Wednesday to pass the TPA, giving Obama fast-track authority for the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Now it is more urgent than ever to contact your representatives and tell them to vote against the Trans-Pacific Partnership and related trade deals when they reach the U.S. legislature.] The Confederate Flag. Racism. The “N” word. Black lives matter. Now that we’v... more »

Freeing the Heart ~ Jayme Price

Weekly LightBlast: Freeing the Heart By Jayme Price, Crystalline Soul Healing, June 25, 2015 (For June 27, 2015)
Dear one, your power is within you. Therefore, it is you that has the power in your life. Your Heart, the core of your power [sic], connects you to All Life through Love. Your free will is your choice to Love or not. Do not confuse Loving with experiencing. You need not have all experiences, merely Love all of Life. Even as you choose not to experience something, you are emanating the gift of Love powerfully into your world – if you choose to Love it. If you have the c... more »

Integrating the Solstice Energy and the Energy of the Upcoming Full...

Archangels and Devas: Integrating the Solstice Energy and the Energy of the Upcoming Full Moon from New Heaven New Earth (http://nhne-pulse.org) *From Archangels and Devas, June 25, 2015* [image: Integrating the SOLSTICE energy and the energy of the upcoming FULL MOON] Image “Love Mother Earth”
We are still in the process this week of integrating the most powerful Solstice energy so far experienced on Planet Earth. Because of the integration still taking place within your energy body, you will most likely be feeling very tired and needing to rest often. Honor these feelings, as... more »

The Illumination / Germination Period ~ Lisa Gawlas

The Illumination/Germination Period By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, June 25, 2015 [image: the_light_of_life]
This sure is an interesting time we have brought our selves to. I guess I should be happy to have seen anything in the few readings on my dance card yesterday, but this sack of human bones can get a wee bit (lovingly) frustrated. After a three-day black out of seeing anything, I was on bended knee yesterday morning…. please let us see something… anything. Well, the field and spirit obliged… kinda. The only thing I could see for the first two people on the field... more »

Archangel Gabriel, June 25, 2018

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL 2015 Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source June 25, 2018
Beloved Ones, I wish to have discourse on the quality of love called happiness. Happiness is the experience of joy, contentment, and positive well-being, combined with a sense that one’s life is good, meaningful, successful and worthwhile. The feeling of happiness is achieved by following one’s heart and doing what they love. When one does this, the individual feels connected with the happiness that is within them. They have a sense that everything they have been looking for in their life is alrea... more »

Matthew Ward - June 24, 2015

Message from Matthew Ward Through Suzanne Ward
With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. As information from countless sources pours in, please keep in mind that only some is factual—much is disinformation, misinformation, incomplete coverage, skewed perceptions or uninformed opinions—and that everything that actually is happening is purposeful. This includes teetering or bankrupt economies; protests about injustices; terrorism; weather extremes and natural disasters; massive numbers of refugees; corporate and governmental shake-ups; and yes, even FIFA... more »

SaLuSa 26 June 2015 ~ Mike Quinsey

Through Mike Quinsey
For those of you who keep up to date with the new messages, recent times have shown that there are many activities taking place. You will no doubt also be aware that the dark Ones are being closely monitored so as to ensure that they cannot continue with their plan for world rule. In fact their activities are being restricted in ways that will ensure that they can no longer disrupt the plan for your freedom. We can for our part confirm that the changes are speeding up and great advances are being made. There is no doubt that very soon you shall become aware of ... more »

A Vision for the End of Suffering

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for the End of Suffering *
We see a world where suffering has ended; where all living creatures - the plants, the animals, the people - are living in a state of exaltation and joy because no one is harming anyone else, no one is in competition with anyone else, and no one is encumbering or enslaving anyone else. We see people feeling safe, feeling secure, feeling serene, and it is in this environment that our potentials begin to blossom. Creativity in all its wondrous forms is now expressed by all as we bring forth the gifts we came here to g... more »

Smile And Nod ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Smile And Nod The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner June 25, 2015 [image: shutterstock_10950643]
During this shifting time, there will be people in your lives that want you to stay exactly where you are for *them*. What is the best course of action? Smile…nod…say, “Okay”, and continue growing in ways that are in your highest and best. Creator
*Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-MU* -- *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Fa... ;more »

Ready to Give Up? Why You Should Soldier On! ~ Cherie Roe Dirksen

Ready to Give Up? Why You Should Soldier On! By Cherie Roe Dirksen, Conscious Life News, June 25, 2015 [image: Monotone Rainbow by Cherie Roe Driksen]
*When the Going Gets Tough* Life get’s hairy — let’s face it. *“Perseverance, secret of all triumphs” — Victor Hugo* *Let me paint a metaphorical picture: * You’re standing at the checkout, waiting to pay. You’re going to make a beautiful meal when you get home and you’re salivating at the very thought of those steamed baby potatoes with melted butter and parsley, the carrots Julliene with coriander and the roasted butternut with cr... more »

Scientists Say Geo-Engineering the Sky Necessary to Save Coral Reef...

Scientists Say Geo-Engineering the Sky Necessary to Save Coral Reefs By Derrick Broze, Anti Media, June 24, 2015 Thanks to Wes Annac
*Note from Wes: We’ve seen things like this a thousand times before. The power structures are covertly admitting their interest in geoengineering, all while trying to convince us they want to do it to ‘protect’ us. Classic propaganda. Let’s refuse to fall for it and say no to geoengineerign! *
(ANTIMEDIA) A group of scientists from universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia have released a new study calling for geoen... more »

Will Our Pets Ascend? ~ Michelle Walling

Will Our Pets Ascend? By Michelle Walling, CHLC, *In5D.com, * June 25, 2015 [image: Will Our Pets Ascend? in5d in 5d in5d.comwww.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
Every living thing on the planet is affected when Mother Earth raises her vibration. In order to exist on the planet with her as she ascends, all living organisms will need to match or exceed her vibratory rate in order to continue living in the new harmonized ecosystem. Many pets are already vibrating at a higher rate than wild animals. Just like ... more »

Lamb Genetically Modified with Jellyfish DNA Sold as Meat in France...

Lamb Genetically Modified with Jellyfish DNA Sold as Meat in France By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, June 25, 2015
*Lamb that was part of a medical experiment has been sold in Paris. This alone is nothing to worry about – except that the lamb was genetically modified with jellyfish fluorescent genes, and it is illegal to sell GM food in France.* The National Research Institute says that the meat was sold to a slaughterhouse last year. According to a report from the French newspaper Le Parisien, the lamb named “Ruby” was part of a “Green Sheep” experiment born to a ‘glowing... more »

Gripping New Adventure… ~ David Wilcock

Gripping New Adventure… Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. June 25, 2015 [image: David Wilcock headshot] *Gripping New Adventure as Space Program Insider Tours Mars Colony*, by David Wilcock June 22, 2015, 10:13 pm
On 6/20, space program insider Corey Goode was brought to Mars for a tour of a colony that is not supposed to exist. Fascinating new intel has come to light as a result of this trip — and it is a very entertaining read! Click Here to Read David’s Recent Space Program Radio Show Transcript for Context *A Remarkable Window into an Alternate Reality* Some people wonder if we ... more »

Bound Expressions of Love ~ Steve Beckow

Bound Expressions of Love By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, June 25, 2015 [image: Bound Heart 1]
Werner Erhard once called our families’ attitudes of opposition and neglect “a bound expression of love.” I’ve puzzled over that for years, but now I’m beginning to see some things in my own behavior (the only laboratory I have) that shine light on it for me. Anger, hatred, and resentment are all bound expressions of love, I think. I’m watching myself, penetrating below irritability to the levels of anger and hatred that lie hidden beneath them. And I keep coming upon this sa... more »

The Intended Path — Convergence of Destiny. ~ Ophelius via Chris

The Intended Path Convergence of Destiny.*Teacher Ophelius*Message received by Chris Maurus  Asheville, NC, USA, June 7, 2015.
*Ophelius:* “The message for today is about new beginnings and finding the answers to the questions of “what’s next.” Once you have passed through the transition and find yourself on the other side, you may be experiencing a time of confusion as you are still trying to fit the familiar routines of your former life into this new life that has no foundation on which to rest those comfortable life patterns. To get yourself oriented to this new life, you may fin... more »

It’s a Matter of Mind ~ Dreama Vance

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Living in Wholeness* It’s a Matter of Mind by Dreama Vance June 25, 2015
Change is an ongoing constant of the Universe. Think not? Take a look at a picture of yourself ten years ago and then look in the mirror! Better yet, get an old movie of one of your favorite actors and look at how young they were back when the movie was made! Yep, change is a constant. You, however, have in your hand a great deal of power to determine how change happens. Will it be for the better or for the worse? If we don’t make conscious decisions for the better, then by... more »

Views: 4

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service