Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - July 8th, ..9th, ..10th, ... ... 2015

Seeking truth to be Free! - July 8th 2015 (15 post)

Be YOU! ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Be YOU! The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner JULY 8, 2015
You possess something that never has, does not and never will exist again; the ability to be exactly who you are in this moment. These moments, are precious and completely unique…….show them to the world and remember you are loved for it!   Creator.
*Tanks to *URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-Nx ---- *Please respect all credits.* This author archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and... more »

The Substance of Love. ~ Unknown Teacher via Anyas

The Substance of Love. *Unknown Teacher Group *Message received by Anyas Oregon, USA, January 13, 2015. Spokesperson: “I love you” are words so frequently spoken on this planet — three small words with a huge content. Love is an energy, an energetic substance, which infuses all creation. The ability to tap into this substance is what allows your heart to expand as love. By its very nature, it cannot fit in closed and tight spaces. Love suffocates if it is being monopolized or greedily held back. Love multiplies whenever it is truly shared as it takes at least two to love. Love is... more »

Liberation and Self-Enquiry – You Are God ~ Wes Annac

Liberation and Self-Enquiry You Are God By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness July 8, 2015 Credit: Thoughtsofvenky.blogspot.com I
t’s been said that all of our unhappiness stems from a sense of being separate from God, and if we could understand that we’re one with our creator, that sense of separation (and the accompanying unhappiness) would fade as we merge with our higher consciousness and begin to live an enlightened lifestyle. In my opinion, all we really need to do to come closer to enlightenment is align with love, because love brings us closer to our creator and our ... more »

Solar Powered Plane Flies 118 Hours Non-Stop, Smashes Previous Worl...

Solar Powered Plane Flies 118 Hours Non-Stop, Smashes Previous World Record By Carey Wedler, Anti Media, July 6, 2015 *
(**ANTIMEDIA**) **Honolulu, HI –*– Over the holiday weekend, two Swiss pilots made history when one landed a *fully solar powered plane* after a five day flight from Japan to Hawaii. The plane has been travelling around the world since March of this year, flown by two pilots who take turns manning the tiny, single-occupancy aircraft. The plane’s most recent successful flight signals new possibilities for sustainable air travel and alternative energy. The aircraft,... more »

Who Created God If God Created Everything? ~ Gregg Prescott

Who Created God If God Created Everything? By Gregg Prescott, M.S., *In5D.com*, July 5, 2015 [image: Who Created God If God Created Everything? in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.comhttp://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.comhttp://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
As evidenced through *numerous near death experiences,* there is an all-loving presence that we know as God, Creator, Source, etc… but who created God? What if there was a caste system where the “God” that we know of reports to a higher being of existence? Some religions and belief systems have multiple gods. Who... more »

...The Truth About The Pharmaceutical Industry ~ Arjun Walia

Pfizer Vice President Blows The Whistle & Tells The Truth About The Pharmaceutical Industry By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, July 7, 2015 [image: Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 11.28.13 AM]
Below is a clip taken from the “One More Girl” documentary, a film regarding the *Gardasil* vaccine, which was designed to prevent Human Papillomavirus. In it, Dr. Peter Rost, MD, a former vice president of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world (Pfizer), shares the truth about the ties between the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Rost is a former vice president of Pfizer, ... more »

… And Later ~ Steve Beckow

… And Later By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, July 7, 2015 [image: Sacred 11]
It must be five hours after I went above the line between unconscious and conscious awareness at Starbucks. Today is Wednesday. I had to stagger home, I was so drunk with consciousness. I rode my bike down the least traveled routes and even then I felt I had to ask the archangels and everyone else who wasn’t busy elsewhere to protect me as I wobbled on my bike the rest of the way. When I got home, the only thing I could do was lie down and I’ve been there ever since. It isn’t quite vertigo but the... more »

Media Matrix: an Ancient Tibetan Perspective on Network News ~ Jon ...

Media Matrix: an Ancient Tibetan Perspective on Network News By *Jon Rappoport*, *Waking Times, * July 7, 2015 [image: Tibetan Prayer Flags]
“A long time ago, teachers and students in Tibet considered themselves artists of reality. They practiced inventing it. And then, separating themselves from every other spiritual system, they practiced destroying what they created. Back and forth, back and forth, with the goal of achieving an intimate knowledge of their own existence.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport) (To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, click here.) ... more »

Take Off in the Other Direction ~ ‘The Council’ via Ron Head

Take Off in the Other Direction The Council Through Ron Head Oracles and Healers, July 7, 2015 *[image: council]*
You have made your plans. You have reservations. You have tickets. You have your route all laid out. You have your agenda written. And suddenly something happens that makes it apparent that things are not going to go exactly as you expected. How do you react to that?Most of you immediately go into the oh-no-this-is-terrible mode. You allow your imagination to fly off into the seeing of the worst of possibilities. This you have honed to a fine degree of expertise throu... more »

White House Announces New GMO Regulation Plan ~ Anthony Gucciardi

Activism Works: White House Announces New GMO Regulation Plan By Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, July 7, 2015 [image: white-house-gmo-regulation]
Will activism once again turn the tide in the political battle for GMO transparency? Following millions of concerned individuals speaking out over Monsanto’s monopoly of the food supply, *the White House has officially announced that it will be rolling out a new ‘GMO regulation’ plan that could radically change the current food supply.* In a recent announcement that you probably missed, as it was released just before the Fourth of... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Jul, 07 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation6 Lamat, 6 Kumku, 11 Ik (Jul, 07 2015)
*Selamat Jarin! Your world continues to move forward with the manifesting of the new financial system. * This system is to reduce or eliminate the stealing that was common under the old system. In addition, several adjustments are to be made that make money laundering practically impossible. Transparency in all kinds of transactions is to be the rule of the day. In the coming weeks we expect a great number of deliveries to occur. Thus, the time for you to receive yo... more »

HONORING YOUR POWER! ~ Zorra, Sananda via Anne DeHart

HONORING YOUR POWER! By Zorra and Sananda Through *Anne DeHart*
Our Dearest Earth Angels, Yes, today we Honor Your Power! And, although we have had reminders before, I hope today's message will be taken to Heart, as that is where it originated. :-) Connect with Your Power! Apply Your Power! Honor Your Power! ZORRA: "They are afraid of your Power. Through "Higher Education" and "Religion," they attempt to convince you that you need them. They are afraid of your Powers... use them! - Listen to your Inner Knowingness - you have Extreme, Unlimited Power!" SANANDA: "It ... more »

Reality-Shifting Surprises, July 2015 ~ Emmanuel Dagher

*Reality-Shifting Surprises ** July 2015**By Emmanuel Dagher* *[image: Energy Forecast 2015 Banner]*
Beautiful Friend, It’s an honor for me to connect with you in this way. On behalf of all humanity, thank you for choosing to be dedicated to a spiritual path that is quickly aligning the consciousness of the world with higher states of existence. It’s because of you that we are seeing things change so quickly! The Summer Solstice of June 20/21, 2015 was monumental! It was almost as if a light switch had been turned on everywhere. There was an energetic sigh of relief that could be ... more »,
The Masterpiece The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner July 7, 2015 [image: starrynight]
Take a moment and think about every great work of art ever created by the human hand. Each loving stroke of the pen or brush shows the beauty of the artist’s soul. Now….take some time and think of your own life. Are things a jumbled haphazard combination of events? Yes, chaos can be art as well, but is it as eye catching as a Monet, Picasso or Da Vinci? (Smiling) Or is there an energy that flows through it beautifully? Today you are ... more »

A Vision for Our Resurrection

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Our Resurrection *
*We offer the following Vision from the Teachers Manual of A Course in Miracles. Written by one who brings life to words and words to life as beautifully as anyone anywhere, this passage, in particular, lends itself to our purposes at The Vision Alignment Project. As with many passages in The Course, you may want to reread it a few times to gain the most from it. It is our intention that you are uplifted by it.* "The Resurrection is the denial of death, being the assertion of life. This is all thinking of the world rev... more »

Views: 2

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeking truth to be Free! - July 9th 2015 (14 post)

Ownership ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

OwnershipThe Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner July 9, 2015 [image: full_full_Cara_20Pelletier.004ed]
If it is yours, OWN IT. If it is not, let it go. There is no shame in saying, “I’m sorry” or “I was wrong”. Creator
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-NA -- *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer+Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. * *No religious or political belief is defend... more »

Measuring Spiritual Growth ~ Adjuster via Oscar

Measuring Spiritual Growth.*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, January 3, 2012.
*Thought Adjuster:* “How can you know if you are doing everything you can for your spiritual growth? It is only through time and experience that a human being is able to measure his or her spiritual growth. You may ask some relevant questions: Am I better than I was last year? Has my perception of spiritual realities changed? Are my goals in life more focused toward eternal goals? Have I started to detect the falsehoods of the material world and am I seeing beyond appearances? Have I increa... more »

News Special Edition: Why Sustainability Matters ~ Aline Ribas

Golden Age of Gaia News Special Edition: Why Sustainability Matters By Aline Ribas, Golden Age of Gaia, July 8, 2015 [image: Golden Gaia News Special Report]
The notion of ‘sustainability’ has gained considerable popularity in recent years, quickly moving away from the academia into our day-to-day lives. But what does it really mean? And why does it matter to you and me? When we think about the term ‘sustainability’ we immediately relate to all those essential natural resources needed for our survival (e.g. water, food, energy sources, air) and all the current issues related to ... more »

Can Love Mitigate Aggression? ~ Steve Beckow

Can Love Mitigate Aggression? By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, July 8, 2015 [image: A depiction of Arcturians] From Connecting with the Arcturians, p. 27
I was recently drawn to pick up a book,* Connecting with the Arcturians* by David K. Miller (1998). Unusual for me. I usually don’t have time to read a book, watch a video, or listen to an audiotape. But something called me from this particular book. My eyes grew saucer-wide when I read this passage and maybe this is why I *was *reading it: “The question that is emerging from the Earth’s experience can be simply put: how ... more »

3 Easy Ways To Expand Your Intuition ~ Jennifer Sodini

3 Easy Ways To Expand Your Intuition By Jennifer Sodini, Collective Evolution, July 8, 2015 [image: girlonlaptop] *
“Know thyself.” – Ancient Greek aphorism* Logic and intuition, opposites that form opinion based off of knowing, or feeling. Intuition is defined as: “the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.” While logic is defined as: “reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.” Although logic may discount intuition because it mostly operates on feeling as the compass, making sense of your feelings can... more »

Monsanto’s DDT Pesticide Could Raise Breast Cancer Risk by 370% ~ J...

Monsanto’s DDT Pesticide Could Raise Breast Cancer Risk by 370% By Jennifer Lilley, Natural News, July 8, 2015 [image: DDT]
(NaturalNews) Most people are aware that Monsanto is behind the cancer-causing chemical glyphosate, proud makers of the herbicide Roundup which contains the active ingredient. However, they’re also the makers of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT), which has been banned in the United States since 1972 after it became clear that it was linked to birth defects, diminished fertility and miscarriages.(1) While its ban is certainly a good thing, health problem... more »

2/3 of Americans Believe Scientists Do NOT Understand GMOs

Two-Thirds of Americans Believe Scientists Do NOT Understand GMOs By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, July 8, 2015 [image: gmo-food-biohazard-735-350]
An article published at Business Insider spotlights a new survey from Pew Research Center which says two-thirds of Americans interviewed think that scientists don’t fully understand GMOs, and therefore cannot guarantee people are safe if they eat genetically modified food. The article goes on to explain that this ‘flies in the face of any logic,’ seemingly ignorant of the fact that Americans have realized that an industry which... more »

The Evolution of Perception ~ Jason Gregory

The Evolution of Perception By Jason Gregory, *GrahamHancock.com**, Waking Times, * July 8, 2015 [image: hidden eye]
In any attempt to save the world we are in one sense an immense help in changing the world, and in another sense, paradoxically, we are a hindrance and destructive burden upon the world. The world which most people seek is invariably based upon their own sense of pleasure with the exclusion of pain. The socially accepted freedom that we value and associate with liberation, the one that drives most us to change the world, is a separatist effort to impose our own ind...more »

The Presence ~ Hathor via Tom Kenyon

The Presence ♥‿︵ૐ. ⊰✿•︵‿╯░ ♥‿︵° Transition States of Consciousness A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon6 July 2015
Definitions Chaotic Nodes are clusters of chaotic events. According to the Hathors, Earth has entered a Chaotic Node and, as a result, we can expect ever-increasing levels of chaos—including but not limited to earthquakes, volcanic activity, aberrant weather patterns, ecological distress, as well as economic, social and political turmoil. Transition States of Consciousness are what the Hathors call the in-between places when a major loss has occurred an... more »

Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me to Revise the Ten Commandments

Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me to Revise the Ten Commandments
Pope Francis kicked off the start of a three-nation trip across South America today with his first mass, with over a million Ecuadorians in attendance, in the coastal city of Guayaquil. Delivering the mass in Spanish, the Pope spoke about the importance of family in modern society, saying, “It needs to be helped and strengthened, lest we lose our proper sense of the services which society as a whole provides.” During his sermon, Pope Francis announced to Christians around the world that God had called upon him, i... more »

Blossom Goodchild, July 8th, 2015

The Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodchild July 8th, 2015 [image: Blossom June 6, 2012]
*This channelling was done on 29th June and then I suddenly had to fly to Engand to be with my sick mother once again. Unfortunately, my mailing list cannot be sent out to notify you of any channellings whilst here, as my mother's internet plan does not cater for bulk emails, so I would be grateful if you could notify sites that you know of that post my channellings.* *I do not know how long I shall be here, or when I shall next have the opportunity to channel again. Yet, by all means ... more »

Birthing the New Earth Soul ~ A Michael via Celia Fenn

Birthing the New Earth Soul Changes and New Beginnings in July 2015 Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn, July 6, 2015
Starchild global Beloved Family of Light, July promises to be a month filled with changes, transitions and new beginnings. You will feel these changes and transitions deep in your own being, but you will also see many changes occurring on the outer or social levels. The New Earth Soul is birthing into manifestation on the Planet with the assistance of the Diamond Crystal children, and so a new society and a new way of being is also being birthed that will meet you... more »
Jewels of Your Awakening Mary Magdalene Through Fran Zepeda July 8, 2015
Hello dear ones. Awakening to the vast beauty within and all your exquisite gifts is but a step away. As you spread your wings of Love and become Divine Love Incarnate, this is a catalyst for deep awakenings. Beyond the fears and limitations that you are illuminating and clearing, opens a beautiful vista, a beautiful expansiveness, a deep well of beauty within you. It is there that you find your True Divine Self. It is there that you may dwell, it is there that you inhabit. It is there that you will fin... more »

Benjamin Fulford - July 6, 2015

Top secret negotiations continue as Greek “No” vote pressures Western oligarchy to surrender By Benjamin FulfordJuly 6, 2015 Video: https://youtu.be/MTY1zv9DvKE
The Greek default and subsequent Greek “No” vote to payments of further blood money to bankers, has put a sense of urgency to ongoing negotiations for a new financial system, according to Western and Asian sources. At the same time, the Khazarian mob is resorting to increasingly futile threats and manufactured terror incidents in an attempt to stave off its inevitable ouster from control of banking. The fact that 61% of ... more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service