Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - January 6th,..7-th,..8=th.. 2015

Sheldan Nidle, Jan, 06 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation6 Cimi, 4 Chen, 11 Ik (Jan, 06 2015)
*Dratzo! We arrive with some very interesting news!* The process, which is changing your reality, continues to move forward despite attempts by the dark cabal to delay it further. This caused the failure to announce the merest of beginnings for the delivery of your prosperity packages. The dark, overall, has failed to prevent the start of these deliveries. However, this process is moving toward a time when such success can be publicly noticed. On the whole, we are sat... more »

A Vision for a Clean World

*The Vision Alignment Project*
We see a world where we have cleaned it up; where we have put everything in it's appropriate place; where we have stopped all the leaks; where we have opted for precision in the workings of our vehicles and machines so that they operate at peak efficiency; where we have gotten in better physical shape because we've been bending over and picking up stray trash when we've come across it; and where we've created community by working together with our friends and neighbors to clean up all the extraneous piles of trash in our neighborhoods, industrial areas... more »

Mastering The Spiritual Laws of Life

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *by Owen K Waters*
.Is life hard? Do you find yourself fixing one crisis only to run right into the next one? Do you feel like an alien who has just landed on a strange planet where nothing seems to work right? Whatever happened to the constant joy that life is supposed to bring? What happened to the magical flow of events that can appear in perfect timing when everything is just right? Stop and think about it right now... how would it feel if you were handed the keys to the universe? Keys that unlock the ... more »

St. Germain, January 06, 2015 -- via Nancy

Wake up Call: Saint GermainThrough Nancy Tate
I am here today to tell you of a change in government; I speak of government of the people and for the people. It is coming in the next few months and as it unfolds it will bring about not only a change in government but, a change as well in the whole of society on the planet. When I speak of the governmental change it is not only here in the United States, but all around the world. There are some governmental bodies that are in need of slight changes, and then some that will undergo massive reconstruction. As this is continuing behind th... more »

What Kind of Mind do You Want?

*Midwayer Chief Bzutu**Samuel of Panoptia*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, December 26, 2014. (Frequently interrupted transmission.)
*Chief Bzutu:* “… so the term ‘mind’ is used in an almost-endless list of circumstances. You are just one of many, many confused little puppies that talk about mind without really knowing your mind. Your Teacher is here and he is about to let you know what is on *his* mind. Later, my friend and co-worker.” *Samuel:* “This is your Teacher Samuel and Teacher Aaron is within earshot also. We both say: ‘good day.’ And we know that... more »

AA Uriel Message, 5/Jan/2015

Archangel Uriel Message for Jan 5-11th 2015Through Gülçin Önel Translated by: Arzu Altınay
Hear your own guidance! Listen to what it is that you need to solidify the inner decisions you have made, to bring them into action; listen to what is arising from your depths. Allow your light to get bigger and enlighten your path. As we move to 2015, you have been dressed with many high energies and refreshed under the rains of light. Now it is time to bring these vibrations together with Mother Earth. Allow her to be one with you. Whatever the energies dressing you shed t... more »

Ask The Masters, 6 January 2015

A New Year's buffet of lettersThrough Celestial Voices 6 January 2015
Welcome to the first newsletter of 2015 - and in celebration, a bonus fourth question! We say this with a wink, of course, because the Masters' decision to include an extra question and answer had nothing to do with the new year or the passage of time. They are blessedly free of that third-dimensional concept, as we too shall be when we return Home to the spirit world. [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...]In the meantime, however,... more »

My Personal Experience With EFT -- Jodie Hebbard

*Written by Jodie Hebbard,**The Master Shift **January 5, 2015 * *http://tinyurl.com/k5zhsex* [image: AYLP-Matrix-Tapping-Points]
The first time I heard about EFT (or Emotional Freedom Technique), I was a few weeks into my solo adventure in Mexico and had just been through a pretty traumatic experience. I had been bit by a stray dog while walking on the beach outside my rental house. I was telling my good friend back home about my experience that day, and having just completed her level one EFT training she suggested I look into it and she truly believed that it could help me thr... more »

Why We Need To Reduce Our “Hidden Water” Usage

*Snippet from *The Environmental News Networkhttp://www.enn.com/agriculture/article/48146
The Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) is urging coordinated action to reduce the amount of hidden water used in food and drink production – estimated at up to 1.8 million litres per person every year equivalent to an Olympic size swimming pool. Each person consumes between 2,000-5,000 litres of water embedded in their food, every day – or between 730,000-1,825,000 million litres annually. Currently, around 90 per cent of all freshwater is used by agriculture (70 per cent) and in... more »

Nobility, Sacredness and Love – Part 1 -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 5, 2015http://tinyurl.com/kn24avc [image: angel 3423]
If we’re to take seriously some of the things that the Company of Heaven have told us starseeds in the past several years, the implications are challenging and sobering. The Company of Heaven have told us that we’re for the most part incarnated angels, wayshowers and world servers. They told us that we agreed before birth to come here at this time and help anchor in what is a first in the universe – a mass Ascension in the physical body. We made it even more of a “mas... more »

GMO-Free Food Sales Explode Amid Public Awareness -- Christina Sarich

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 5, 2015http://tinyurl.com/ljuk7zj [image: gmo-non-food_735_350_credit]
Americans are speaking with their wallets like never before in order to voice our true collective opinion of how corporations and Big Food are working with our food. One critical example of how we are demanding change can be seen where the sale of non-GMO Project Verified foods have more than doubled since 2013. Verified GMO-free food sales were $3 billion in 2013 and were $8.5 billion in 2014! Not only that, organic food sales overall are projected to grow ... more »

Duty and Desire -- Ida Lawrence

Written by Ida Lawrence, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, January 5, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/kwhs9fd [image: Cross roads horizon]
Many of us have gone through an experience where duty seems to conflict with the desire of our heart to fulfill our lives. These conflicts are our crossroads, and if it is true that we call experiences to ourselves, and our outer life mirrors inner life, then the crossroads are very valuable. Through them, and sometimes through pain, we find our way to the truth… that we are duty. ‘Duty to what’ is the question. I’ve been thinking back to times when ...more »

Creative and Spiritual Passion -- Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness* Wisdom with Wes Creative and Spiritual Passion by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
Pain and difficulty will quickly lift when we wholeheartedly pursue our passions. When we're dedicated to the things we enjoy, we'll clear the path to an easier, more enjoyable life that's filled less with things that bring us down and more with things that uplift us and empower us to enthusiastically contribute to our conscious revolution. Life is meant to be lived to the fullest, and especially if we can use our passion to serve others, we have no reason not...more »

Luck is on your side this week -- Norah

*Premium Astrology * Your Weekly Horoscope
*Monday - Wednesday:* You might feel a little overly-emotional as you start the week – that’s the after-effects of Sunday’s full moon in Cancer. But not to worry… you can use those heightened emotions to deal with some old issues and possibly even set some big changes into motion. Your focus will be on family and your career during this time - specifically finding balance between the two. This theme will be intensified by the Sun’s semi-squaring of Saturn on the 6th, producing an energy that encourages you to reconsider (and perhaps, red... more »

Scrutiny of All Human Relationships

*Asana Mahatari**Channeled by Jahn J Kassl, **January 5, 2015**T**ranslated by Franz*http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/blog/index.html *by GEORGI STANKOV posted on JANUARY 5, 2015*
*Stunning, how precisely and almost simultaneously the divine dramaturgy functions these last days of Truth and Revelations. George * Beloved Mankind! Human relationships and friendships will again be scrutinized for their degree of truth and deep value. All levels of human living together reveal today their actual substance, will be liberated from any pipe dreams and lies, and will be seen f...more »

Esu says Open your Eyes - Jess Anthony

The truth must come out to awaken ever more to the false dream Instead of the dreams we cherish mostWorld Peaceunity with LoveBy the People for the People of All nations and Sovereignty's! Esu(1) says Open your EyesBy Jess AnthonyJan 6, 2015
*Esu, it’s time for more comments, I feel. Many changes have started and many seem to be ready. Speak to what is coming and how we should prepare.* Jess, I do have things to say and this is a time that is appropriate for these comments. Many things have been happening, as you say, and many truths are being revealed. This is necessary. People o... more »

2015 THE YEAR FOR SOUL RENEWAL

2015 THE YEAR FOR SOUL RENEWAL Posted by Thomas Loughnane on January 5, 2015
2015 is a year of soul renewal, rebirth and reward. We are entering the new age - awake -in the light, realizing the world is awakening. Notice the upheaval in controversy world wide and NEED for ‘change’? The time has come, and you are the leader. Close your eyes and surrender to your true self, for this is YOUR year. We are recalling the truth that love transcends all, it is healing and ever so powerful. We are not these bodies, we are remembering that we are a soul. *Please respect all... more »

Montague Keen - January 4, 2014

Through Veronica Keen
As the light of truth shines more brightly in your world, it exposes the dark and all that has been kept hidden from you. This causes some of you to refuse to see the truth, as you do not like what you see. You do not want to believe that you were taken in by such evil people, posing as your protectors. This is a most difficult time for you, as you begin to see the bars of the prison in which you live, and which you accept as part of normal life on Earth. Do not attack the messengers. It is their mission to expose the truth. The energy for the creation of lif... more »
PT:   a chama

Views: 6

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Prepare For Change Newsletter! - Happy New Year! January 7, 2015

[image: Image] Follow: [image: Follow Me On Facebook] [image: Follow Me On Twitter] *Media Group Newsletter*
*Greetings everyone and happy New Year, * *This is Judi of the Media Group,* I thought I would kick off the first newsletter of 2015 by sharing this lovely painting by Joan, entitled, ANASTACIA – PORTAL TO THE STARS [image: Image] *30 x 40 Mixed Media* Joan shares, “This galactic being carries the energetics of inter-dimensional healing, and the profound wisdom and universal truth of the universe. Thru her crown and 3rd eye she helps you gain the same access to worlds... more »

Eliza: Volte-face

Blue Dragon Journal Eliza: Volte-face by Eliza Ayres [image: Stetattle Ridge]
Oye! The alteration in my feelings and direction altered quite irrevocably with the beginning of this New Year. It’s as if I was going in one direction and then woke up and found myself traveling in a completely new direction. Yet it is all me… now, at least. How to explain what happened during this past year leaves me a little speechless. I am not going to blame anyone or even myself. There were no mistakes made or injustice done. What I went through was another layer of experience to add to my already th... more »

The Challenge of Being Human -- Chris Maurus.

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, US of A, December 30, 2014.
*Ophelius:* “Today we would like to address you students on the path who are dedicated to the progress of your spiritual development, but who are facing many challenges in daily life to stay connected and grounded. Many of you are facing increasingly busy and sometimes over-stimulated lives where many decisions, projects, and family obligations come together and compete for your attention. This can sometimes make you feel anxious or concerned about your ability to maintain the peace and solitude needed ... more »

About The Different Dimensions -- Ezekiel Memcha

Ezekiel Memchat Answers The Question: Could You Speak About The Different Dimensions?
Could you speak about the different dimensions all the way up to the 13th and what type of beings exist in these Dimensions? Malia I am Ezekiel Memchat. Thank you for your question. However we will answer it a little differently than what everyone is expecting, or what most of you are expecting. Others have learned not to know what to expect from our answers. We cannot abide by limiting teachings or limiting beliefs in the mind. These beliefs are not of the Reality. They are not of the Reality be... more »

Reader’s Question: Meditation Enhancers

Reader’s Question Meditation Enhancers Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness *Emerald*
*I wrote the following for the “reader’s question” section of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month. Income from the newsletter helps my family and I get by (every subscription is needed and appreciated), and the option to subscribe is given at the bottom of this post.* Our question this week comes from a reader who wants to know if there’s anything we can do to strengthen our meditation. “Do you recommend any oils, stones, or anything to assist... more »

Everyone’s On Thier Own Path -- Wes Annac

Oversoul TeachingsEveryone’s On Thier Own PathChanneled through Wes Annac, January 7, 2014 [image: IMG_2943]
The following is an intuitively channeled message from what I call the ‘higher self’ (other people use different terms to define it), who always seems to speak for a group. Not everyone resonates with channeled messages, and you’re encouraged to use discernment and follow your heart when you read anything, including channelings. It can sometimes be difficult to pick up on the flow of energies and expressions we send every receptive seeker who wants to communicate with ... more »

High-Fructose Corn Syrup More Toxic than Sugar -- Mike Barrett

Concerning Study High-Fructose Corn Syrup More Toxic than Sugar, Reduces Lifespan Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 6, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/q4os6pl [image: hfcs_prod_ingredient]
The commonly used ingredient high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) has been linked to numerous health issues, leading countless individuals to shun any products containing the ingredient. Well new research shows that this is in fact the right move, finding that consuming high fructose corn syrup in ‘normal’ quantities is more toxic than sucrose or table sugar, leading to a reduced lifespan and ... more »

Energy Forecast January 2015 – The Year of Abundance -- Emmanuel Da...

Emmanuel Dagher *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Photo - Emmanuel]
My Beautiful Friend, What a joy it is for me to enter the sparkling energies of a brand new year with you! Before we dive into the energies the year 2015 has in store for us, I’d like to answer a question that people have asked me since I began these forecasts back in 2009. The question usually goes something like, “How do you tap into the energies of what’s going on, and where does it come from?” The answer to the first part of this question has always been simple: mindfulness. Everything becomes crys... more »

The Duality Paradox – A Perception Of Contrast In Peace -- Lucas

Written by Lucas, Lucas2012infos, January 6, 2015http://tinyurl.com/oyq9whp
In our individual learning processes we all will find out that playing duality and going to make choices for on or the other side will not help. The contract of duality makes in our duality planet and lives the factor of creation and change. Finding balance in opposites is making peace happen and finding extremes in opposites will make the choice for the one or the other work and will always mean exclusion. We are here to learn about balancing out our duality within that reflects also the way duality is... more »

Nobility, Sacredness and Love – Part 2 -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 6, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mdthq9z [image: Nobility 1] (Continued from Part 1.)
If we really do take seriously what the Company of Heaven has been saying – that we’re embodied angels who agreed before birth to acts as wayshowers and world servers – then it obliges us to consider what ways of being will help us carry out our missions. I didn’t sit down to ponder the matter. Instead, in about the last week, and independent of anything else going on in my life – so it wasn’t traceable to, say, Christmas or New Year or moving ... more »

More on Dedication -- Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness*Wisdom with Wes More on Dedication by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]We're here to raise the collective vibration, and this requires us to keep our own vibration high by living as much for love and spirit as we can and, like I've said before, refusing to wane in favor of materiality or any other form of distraction. This is much easier said than done, and lately, I've had some trouble keeping my focus where I feel it's meant to be: on spirit instead of the aspects of life that can keep us from making progress. The interesting thing about dist... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Jan, 06 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation6 Cimi, 4 Chen, 11 Ik (Jan, 06 2015)
*Dratzo! We arrive with some very interesting news!* The process, which is changing your reality, continues to move forward despite attempts by the dark cabal to delay it further. This caused the failure to announce the merest of beginnings for the delivery of your prosperity packages. The dark, overall, has failed to prevent the start of these deliveries. However, this process is moving toward a time when such success can be publicly noticed. On the whole, we are sati... more »

Dragon Family Final Ultimatum --- MESSAGE TO HUMANITY (Videos)

Monday, January 5, 2015 Dragon Family Final Ultimatum To The Illuminati Cabal &
The Pope Surrender or DIE! Kev Baker - Posted by Janina Giedraitiene on January 6, 2015 Dragon Family Final Ultimatum To The Illuminati Cabal & The Pop...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmqXkiyn5A Ambassador Of Red Dragon Family Returns To Expose ILLUMINATI CABAL & THE POPE…LIVE This is the follow up interview that so many of you have been craving… The representative of the Red Dragon Family, The Ambassador, returns to Th Kev Baker Show to tell us what lies ahead in 2015. The Ambassador t... more »

What You Need to Know & Why -- John Kettler

John Kettler Investigates What You Need to Know & Why *WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!*
*What follows can, and likely will, blow away, freak out, even enrage some of you. Some may be thrilled to know that things they’ve read about, and maybe seen on cinema, are assuredly real.* *You may expect many of your deeply held beliefs to be sorely challenged by what’s presented here, but you, and you alone, are responsible for taking what’s presented here within you, feeling into it, then determining, via your gut and heart, whether all, part or none of it rings true for you. In any event, you a... more »

Views: 15

A Vision for the Heartbeat of Humanity

*Here is an amazing Vision that comes to you from Johnny Glaze. We intend that you like it as much as we do.* I believe music has been and always will be the connecting dots to the other side, to the heavens, to the demarcations of our nature. I believe that the beat of the drum came before the sounds of man's vocal cords. I believe there is a vital connection to the heartbeat of every creature with the drum beat of a skilled craftsman. The connection of a skin taken from a heart beat and placed on a drum and pulled tight creates the heartbeat that on... more »

The Keys to the Universe -- Owen Waters

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *by Owen K Waters*
The upcoming course, Mastering the Spiritual Laws of Life, is starting soon. Many of you are keen to learn about the principles that keep the universe running and which guarantee your spiritual evolution. Many of you want to know how to better align yourself with these natural laws in order to gain an effortless transformation into The Shift to higher consciousness. As lightworkers, wayfinders and wayshowers, many of you are eager to further explore the pathway that is now opening up for h... more »

A Creative Life -- Adjuster via Oscar

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, September 7, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “Your projects are My projects because anything your soul wishes to realize or materialize in this world — your reality — is a creative expression coming from Source. All creation comes from your Father and it is only through your creativity that you can become an original reflection of God. “A valuable life from the point of view of eternity is a life filled with creativity, with co-creative endeavors where a creature progressively learns to listen to his or her higher impulses and uses the re... more »

Angels and Spiritual Evolution

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Dave McClellan
One of the ideas that’s tossed around the conscious community is that there are other planes of existence beyond the physical earth. With dedication, effort and patience, we can raise our vibration and become higher-vibrational beings who look upon the earth (and other lower realms) with the desire to help its people evolve. Some people think there’s more to life than our human level of existence, and beyond this realm exists other, more advanced ones that boast the ‘angels’ we’ve heard so much about from relig... more »

A Message to Lightworkers – 1.2.15 - Collective’ via Caroline

The Collective A Message to Lightworkers Channeled through Caroline Oceana Ryan January 2, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/n6gyknd[image: f0429-2014-120].
*The latest guidance for those on the Ascension path, from our friends, the fifth- and sixth-dimensional beings known as the Collective: * Greetings, friends! We welcome you to the new era that will come to be seen as beginning this very year of 2015, though of course the seeds were planted long ago. Many thousands of years ago, in fact. Thousands of years ago, when Atlantis fell, we in the higher realms (some of us were on Earth to wit... more »

Nobility, Sacredness and Love – Part 3 -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 7, 2015http://tinyurl.com/or7gome (Concluded from Part 2.) [image: Sacred 16]
At the same time that someone, somewhere was trying to bring the notion of “nobility” to my attention, someone, somewhere was also trying to bring the notion of “sacredness” to it. And I saw this too as a relevant discussion to be having in light of our being embodied angels, wayshowers, and world servers. Sheldan Nidle’s sources make a statement I found interesting, given the matters that were being raised to my attention: “What we now descri... more »

I Won’t Eat My Own Crops -- GMO Farmer

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 7, 2015http://tinyurl.com/oakosn5 [image: gmo_farm_monsanto_735_251]
Like a thousand other farmers across the US, Kirk Bair is a farmer looking for ways to grow food economically and with as little labor as possible – but what are the moral implications of planting food you are aware is toxic, and selling it to your friends and neighbors? Is Bair in the right for planting GMO seed, even if conventional seed is hard to come by? Bair has said: “When you put a herbicide gene inside a corn seed, soybean, wheat, whatever you’re ... more »

10 Ways to Opt Out of the System -- Joe Wright

Written by Joe Wright, *Guest for **Waking Times*, January 7, 2015http://tinyurl.com/orzy4vt [image: matrix]
I’ve noticed an increase in the defeatist tone among activists lately. Many are realizing that the current system cannot be salvaged, and they get angry at the lack of answers and give up hope. I’ve been there. We all have. Yes, the system is tightening its control as more people begin to see it for what it is. Yes, mathematically and rationally, the system is nearing collapse. But the fix will not be found with anger and predictions of doom, and the fix will not come fro... more »

Making the Transition from Fear to Courage -- Paul Lenda

*By Paul Lenda**Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Paul Lenda]
Many souls around the world today are still living much of their lives and consciousness in the state of fear. It’s a sad thing to see but it’s a reality that can been seen all around us. Many systems (various social, political, religious, and others) within society perpetuate the energy of fear, and such systems will continue as long as the consciousness of courage does not exist within us. By having courage, we are able to stop experiencing the fear being perpetuated by those systems and take off the illusory shac... more »

SOMETHING HUGE HAPPENED ON FRIDAY!!! -- January 2, 2015

By Alexandra MeadorsJanuary 5, 2015 [image: pillar-of-light1]
Something HUGE just happened to our planet on Friday. It began with a cryptic text message received from a friend of mine which then lead to a phone call with James G followed by several incoming phone calls and emails that all lead to confirming what I “saw” Friday around 11:15 am PST [16:15 GMT] (probably 11:11)! This is BIG folks and I want everyone to understand the magnitude of what is going down right now. I saw many massive “Pillars of Light” descending onto Planet Earth at this time (Friday morning) and as the... more »

Views: 10

The Quirks of the Blue Man.

*Primary Midwayer, Andréa.* Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, November 12, 2004.[Part transmission only]
*Andréa:* “We, too, can occasionally run low on energy, my dearest friend, especially so when we allow our human-like feelings to come into play, when we witness an unsuspected turn-around in Earth’s slow but steady progress. However, since you notice I’m still here, you will understand that we do not ever give up or give in. Indeed, this is our livelihood, and the pay-off is enormous in our personal, and group satisfaction in us serving our Hero, Michael... more »

SaLuSa - 9 January 2015

Through Mike Quinsey
There are signs all around you that indicate the period of immense change that you are passing through, and old problems that have beset you for millennia of time are coming to a head. Mankind is being confronted with conditions that are becoming intolerable, and they will continue until you are forced to deal with them. Peaceful solutions can be found, but it requires the will of those that lead you to seek more acceptable and lasting solutions. You can no longer continue in the old ways, and in some countries it will require a new Leadership to come forward to... more »

The Voice Within: On the Higher Self

The Voice Within On the Higher Self by Wes Annac
*Note from Wes: And so, the experimenting continues. I’ve been trying a lot of new things lately, and my approach to sharing intuitive guidance has shifted. * I’m becoming less focused on identifying the source of the guidance I’ve conveyed to you all and more focused on letting it flow without labels or restrictions. I think we can communicate with entities in higher realms, but I’m not quite as interested in spirit communication as I once was. I’m open to it – I’m just not focused on it right now. I‘m more interested in cu... more »

Negativity and Spirituality: You Aren’t Alone -- Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness..
Some of us consider it our mission to raise the collective vibration by doing what we can to raise our own, and however often I’ve said what I’m about to say, I think the best way to avoid distraction or depression is to consistently embrace our creative and spiritual practices. I’ve had trouble staying centered lately. It happens every now and then, but it seems to have gotten worse and I’ve watched myself get distracted and frustrated when I could be writing, playing music, meditating or doing anything else that helps me stay cente...more »

How to Use Meditation to Help You Out of a Depressive State -- Robe...

How to Use Meditation to Help You Out of a Depressive StateBy Robert L. Rupp *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: robert rupp].
We live in interesting times. On the exterior, we live in a vastly advanced society with impressive social structure and the ability to innovate. On the exterior, we have hundreds of differing medicines and procedures to help us deal with a myriad of physical ailments that could affect us. As they say, beauty is only skin deep. Depression is a formidable opponent for millions. If left unchecked, depression can also lead to stress, illness, feelings of... more »

Our Sacred Purpose -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 8, 2015http://tinyurl.com/preh4a5 [image: Sacred Purpose]
In the process of writing her article on sacred purpose, (1) Kathleen helped me to see what my sacred purpose was. And it surprised me. You might think I’d say that my sacred purpose is to serve the Divine Mother or Archangel Michael. Or even to build Nova Earth. Well, that would be true. I’m sure we have more than one purpose to our lives. But they’re not what propels me out of bed every morning. They aren’t the sacred purpose that puts lightness in my step and bri... more »

Biotech Outraged After China Rejects Several Billion Tons of GMO Corn

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 8, 2015http://tinyurl.com/jwo97ud [image: corn_cob_rejected_735_350]
Biotech corporation Syngenta’s GMO corn (known as MIR 162 or ‘Agrisure Viptera’) was recently refused by Chinese officials when shipped to the country, yet a spokesperson from the Big Ag company, Paul Minehart, “expects that the Chinese government will still approve” their prematurely released crop which is now in the subject of several US lawsuits by miffed corn-growers. Those who grew MIR 162 were assured by Syngenta that China had already approved the corn... more »

More on Today’s ‘Enlightened Quote’ -- Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness*Wisdom With WesMore on Today’s ‘Enlightened Quote’ by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
The best thing I can offer for today's column is to check out today's 'Enlightened Quote' from Paul Ferrini, where he tells us that letting spirit in is both simple and complicated. Getting out of the way and letting spirit permeate our thoughts, feelings and actions might seem easy at the surface, but as we're learning, it can be a lot more difficult than we initially expect. For some of us, transcending the disbelief that's kept us from opening up to so many ... more »
The Purpose of the Crucifixion Period -- Djwhal via Natalie
*The Purpose of the Crucifixion Period * *by Master Djwhal Khul* *Channelled through Natalie Glasson* * 9th January 2015* *www.omna.org* [image: Image]
The energetic crucifixion period humanity is moving through now is a process born from the presence of the Era of Love, thus resulting in resurrection and rebirth of new and old vibrations of energy, especially frequencies of love appropriate for this position of ascension on the Earth. The process of energetic crucifixion is nothing to be feared, you have moved through numerous processes of cleansing and this is simply another stage... more »

Blossom Goodchild, Jan 10th, 2015.

The Federation of Ligh Through Blossom Goodchild
Hello there, and welcome to the year of 2015. I was wondering if it would be appropriate for you to give us a message, as to what YOU see this coming year holding for us? *In greatest of Loving Energy Dearest Souls, we join in communion with you all once again. In the passing of the old year into the new, there has been an exchange of Energy between that which no longer served … and bringing through that of a New Energy. A Higher Energy that you shall discover … to your delight … assists you greatly in the lifting of your spi... more »

Who is Ra? – Part 19: Time/Space and Seventh & Eighth Densi...

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
Here, we’ll learn about the sixth, seventh and eighth densities. Ra is a sixth density social memory complex, and like we’ve learned, they temporarily exist in fifth density so they can communicate with the earth (and other planets) and assist us with our ongoing spiritual evolution. They do this to serve lower-vibrational entities, and their service will eventually allow them to evolve into seventh density. It’s interesting to think they could gradually evolve from sixth density while being rooted in the fifth, and the distortions the... more »

A Meaningful Life – My Journey to Self Discovery -- Leigh De Kock

Written by Leigh De Kock, The Master Shift, January 6, 2015http://tinyurl.com/q46e5uh [image: 541791_10151510103071572_1409342154_n]
Do I know who I am? Am I content with my body, my spirituality and emotional state? Do I know the meaning of self-love? Why do I eliminate my imperfections simply to try fascinate others in hope that they will never see through me? While exploring these questions on my journey to self-discovery, I have to learn to accept who I am. It’s a revelation…This is my fear. When we live in fear of what we legitimately want, and are uncertain of our... more »

Awareness is Liberation - The Voice Within -- Wes Annac,

Awareness is LiberationThe Voice WithinBy Wes Annac, January 9, 2015
Be patient with the situations and circumstances you’d rather not face in life, and know that you’re constantly loved, guided and supported by the higher aspects of your consciousness who want to make themselves known to you at this critical stage in your growth and evolution. Now that so many of you are removing the shackles that have bound you to your physical reality and the misconceptions about life and the universe around you that permeate it, you’re finally reclaiming your freedom from the oppression tha... more »

Farmers ‘Overrun with Crops’ As Biotech Claims Food Shortages -- Ch...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 9, 2015http://tinyurl.com/q82qgxo [image: field_crop_wheat_735_350]
Midwestern farmers have so much grain this harvesting season that there aren’t enough railcars to ship it all. Its been a bumper crop year for grain growers, yet U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack attributes the low prices of grain to farmers selling their grain locally for fear of letting it sit and spoil – completely ignoring the fact that countries like China have refused over 887,000 tons of US GM corn and other GM crops. What difference does a bum... more »

The Nature of Mind and the Holographic Brain -- Brandon West

The Nature of Mind and the Holographic BrainWritten by Brandon West, *Contributor for **Waking Times, * January 9, 2015http://tinyurl.com/nsjqal7 [image:
Technology Trapping Figure] *What is the true nature of mind, and what is the real function of our brains? * The purpose of this article is to provide evidence that strongly indicates that you are not your brain, or your body for that matter, and that the nature of mind, of memory, and of our brains may actually be vastly different than we have been lead to believe. Since time immemorial, man has been fascinated by the mind, l... more »

Drawing the Strands Together -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 9, 2015http://tinyurl.com/mj8eskn [image: Strands]
Let’s draw many strands together now. We all of us have our unique missions. I talked about mine yesterday, which was to serve enlightenment. (1) And we all of us have our common mission, which is to build the new society, a higher-dimensional society that has never been seen before on Earth but which exists on many other planets in the universe, in higher dimensions. To prepare for our missions, all of us have been clearing our vasanas (archaic reaction patterns founde... more »

Keep on Coming Through -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes Keep on Coming Through Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
Bob Marley used to say, "no matter what they do, Natty keep on coming through. And no matter what they say, Natty de deh everyday", and his words seem relevant to our work to help the planet evolve. If we really want to serve humanity's spiritual evolution, we won't want to give up, even for a short time, when things aren't quite going our way. We'll want to stay committed no matter what, and I know I've said this a lot lately. I'm increasingly convinced that in order to raise ... more »

2015 just might be the happiest & most abundant year of you...

2015 just might be the happiest & most abundant year of your lifeBy Kari Samuels Here’s why… *2015 is an 8 Universal Year*.
This is calculated by adding up all the digits of the year (*2+0+1+5=8*)! It’s important for you to understand the Universal Year Number because it represents a vibrational pattern you can’t avoid. So, what does an 8 Universal Year mean for YOU in 2015? Big (and I mean BIG) things because *8 is the number of Infinite Abundance*. Ka-Ching! Watch my quick video below where I reveal a simple *5-step ‘Numerology trick’* for harnessing this year’s powerful Unive... more »

100 years on – the unsolved mystery of the rubber boom slaves.

Omarino and Ricudo, two Witoto slaves brought to the UK in 1911© Cambridge University MAA [image: Omarino and Ricudo, two Witoto slaves brought to the UK in 1911]http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/7541
An Amazon Indian woman has launched a public appeal to uncover the fate of two Indian slaves brought to Britain a century ago. Exactly 100 years after the Daily News first introduced her ancestors Omarino and Ricudo to the British public, Fany Kuiru, a Witoto Indian from Colombia, has appealed to the outside world to ‘help us uncover the fate of our indigenous brothers … so t... more »

PARIS ATTACK -- David Icke

To Question or Not To Question? ALWAYS To Question.Thursday 08 January 2015BY DAVID ICKE Posted by David Icke on Facebook:
It is astonishing to see the thought patterns at work with those who accept the official story of everything without question. One common response to tragedy is that by questioning the official story to see if it stands up (it rarely does) you are somehow having no respect for the dead. So accepting the authorities’ version of what happened is equated with having respect for the dead?? What an extraordinary concept and what mental gymnastics and self-deceptio... more »

JE SUIS CHARLIE - THE BIGGER PICTURE -- Patricia

*Je Suis Charlie - The Bigger Picture**by Patricia Cota-Robles**January 8, 2015**www.eraofpeace.org* .
Millions and millions of people around the World are focusing their attention on the senseless and tragic shootings that took place in France this week. Contrary to the intent of the terrorists, the World has come together in a profound and unifying way. This brutal act was an affront to Liberty, Freedom, Free Speech, and Peace. Now millions of people all over the Planet are carrying signs that say JE SUIS CHARLIE. This is creating a Collective Cup of Consciousness that is ... more »

Aisha's short update on the energies ~ 01.08.2015

Constant CompanionsThrough Aisha North January 8, 2015 in Channelings
For now, so much has changed that needed to be changed, and so much has been changed that again will speed up the proceedings considerably. For you are a formidable group of beings dear ones, one that never stops when the going gets tough and one that never ceases to push even further than the stipulated targets agreed upon beforehand. For you are all eager to put yourselves to the test in more ways than one, and as such, there are literally no limits to what you can do, which was once again amply proven last nig...more »

2015 WAS BIRTHED IN A STAR BURST OF LIGHT -- Patricia

*2015 Was Birthed In A Star Burst of Light**by Patricia Cota-Robles**January 8, 2015* *www.eraofpeace.org*
Beloved Mother Mary is an exponent of the Feminine Aspect of our Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent Father-Mother God, the Cosmic I AM, All That Is. She represents the Divine Mother Principle on Earth, and she has accepted the responsibility of holding the Immaculate Concept, which is the Divine Blueprint for the Ascension in the Light of every single person on Earth. In order to assist us with the critically important and unprecedented process of transforming our Ear... more »

The Quirks of the Blue Man.

*Primary Midwayer, Andréa.* Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, November 12, 2004.[Part transmission only] *Andréa:* “We, too, can occasionally run low on energy, my dearest friend, especially so when we allow our human-like feelings to come into play, when we witness an unsuspected turn-around in Earth’s slow but steady progress. However, since you notice I’m still here, you will understand that we do not ever give up or give in. Indeed, this is our livelihood, and the pay-off is enormous in our personal, and group satisfaction in us serving our Hero, Michael... more »

SaLuSa - 9 January 2015

Through Mike Quinsey There are signs all around you that indicate the period of immense change that you are passing through, and old problems that have beset you for millennia of time are coming to a head. Mankind is being confronted with conditions that are becoming intolerable, and they will continue until you are forced to deal with them. Peaceful solutions can be found, but it requires the will of those that lead you to seek more acceptable and lasting solutions. You can no longer continue in the old ways, and in some countries it will require a new Leadership to come forward to... more »

The Origin of Spiritual Metaphysics -- Owen Waters

The Origin of Spiritual Metaphysics by Owen K Waters Traditional metaphysics is the study of consciousness and the nature of reality. It goes way back, a long way… beyond even Aristotle. As a topic of study in modern universities, it generates endless discussions, no enlightening answers and, one might speculate, could even be a cause of students deaths by terminal boredom! In the 20th Century, metaphysics reincarnated as the human potential movement, bringing a sense of hope for possibilities beyond people’s wildest dreams. At the higher end of the consciousness spectrum, the ...more »

Who is Ra? – Part 19: Time/Space and Seventh & Eighth Densi...

Who is Ra? – Part 19 Time/Space and Seventh & Eighth Density Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Concluded from Part 1
Once we learn everything there is to learn in eighth density, which is the density of complete, unhindered union with Source, our journey will reset and we’ll reincarnate in first density. “The 8th density functions also as the beginning density or 1st density of the next octave of densities. Question: “Are you saying that there are an infinite number of octaves of densities? “We can not speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We only know ... more »

American Political Prisoner Jeremy Hammond Just Sent a Birthday Gif...

* American Political Prisoner **Jeremy Hammond **Just Sent a Birthday Gift to the World **By Justin King**January 9, 2015* *(ANTIMEDIA)*
Jeremy Hammond has given the world gifts before. His hacks and leaks have benefited people all over the world. From Bhopal to Boston, his leaks mattered. The email spools from Stratfor clearly showed the world the depth of the intelligence community’s connections to the corporate world. From Around the Web [image: 'Steroid Alternative' Putting Gyms Out of Business] 'Steroid Alternative' Putting Gyms Out of Business mensworldhealth.com [image: 1 Frui... more »

Your Emotions Determine Your Health -- Wes Annac

The Voice WithinYour Emotions Determine Your HealthBy Wes Annac, January 11, 2015 Credit: stevebellnow.com
In some cases (but not all), physical sickness can be caused by spiritual or emotional instability. There are obviously other explanations for illness, but most people don’t yet understand that you create your reality and your emotions will always determine your health. If you’re in a centered or positive frame of mind, your physical body will respond with the health and wellness you desire and deserve, but if you’re in a negative frame of mind that you can’t seem to esca... more »

Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money -- Inelia Benz

*Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money*By Inelia Benz*Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: inelia_benz_2013]
Note from Graham Dewyea: This is text from an audio that Inelia put together. You can access the audio at the link below. It has come to my attention time and time again that lightworkers or people who are on their soul journey seem to be poor. They seem to have a lot of problems attracting money into their lives. Obviously it’s not everybody who is like this but it has been quite a strong pattern among healers, psychics, and even ascension workers. I’m not going to go... more »

Germany Pushes GMO Ban Before 2015 Harvest -- Christina Sarich

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 10, 2015http://tinyurl.com/k33zttx [image: corn_Gmo_735_350]
The BRICS nations are lining up to fight biotech in their plot to take over the world’s food supply. China has increasingly been refusing US GM corn exports, Russia is now fining businesses that sell GMO food products, and now Germany is requesting that the European Commission allow individual EU countries to ban the cultivation of genetically modified crops before the 2015 harvest. The German Farm Minister, Christian Schmidt, is getting pressure from German activ... more >>

Archangel Gabriel, January 8, 2015

Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source January 8, 2015
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as praise. This quality manifests through an individual as an outward expression of one’s love of God and the inherent divinity within all others. Praise aligns one’s heart to the divine and opens it up. As the divine is acknowledged, it produces those attitudes that will produce right action in every situation. Praise has power and it uplifts the human spirit; it is the glory of God coming alive within the human spirit, the expression of thanksgiving. ... more »

Hidden in ‘Plain Sight’ -- Julian Wash

Written by Julian Wash, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, January 10, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/mondv2j [image: hidden eye]
Today I wish to return to your awareness an aspect of the Human condition that very few will ever consider. It is a state of awareness that escapes even the most astute observer because it’s hidden in plain sight, or perhaps it’s the “plain sight” that’s hidden. So for the purpose of clarity and proper orientation, please allow me to present this “aspect” in the more malleable form of a question. Do You See In – Or Do You See Out? To philosophers and shamans t...more »

Wisdom with Wes: Life Will Challenge Us -- Wes Annac

The Culture of AwarenessWisdom with WesLife Will Challenge Us by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
It’s easy to give in to stress and fear, and sometimes, unfavorable circumstances will test our ability to stay strong and centered. I’ve said before that we knew how big the challenges we’d face would be before we came to earth, and we’ll want to keep this in mind when things get stressful. It helps me to keep in mind that we’re infinite spiritual beings who are capable of miraculous feats, and in my eyes, these aren’t just empty words. They have a real and significant meaning,... more »

CONSCIOUS EXPANSION Pt5 -- Arcturians via Paul Marwood

CHANNELED MESSAGE FROMTHE ARCTURIANS 9th January 2015.Channeled by Paul Marwood Transcribed by Paul Marwood[image: man sacred geometry]
“Greetings Beloveds We are here to talk to you today about the consciousness on your planet, and how that consciousness ties intimately into the consciousness of the galaxy and this universe, for we are all connected in one form or another. This world as you see it in its physical form is one of the lower denser frequencies, and this life that you have created (when we say you, we are referring to the humanity of this planet earth). The reality y... more »

About Original Thinking

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, September 6, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:*
“Most mortals usually choose to follow the common ways of thinking — those used by the majority. This is the reason why problems tend to remain unsolved for a long time and their solutions are usually sluggish processes. It is easy for people to get used to things — even when it may be something totally inappropriate. As examples one could mention slavery, the great disparity among the rich and the poor, and the mistreatment of the female of the human species. At various moments in history many ...more »

The Voice Within: Life on Earth is Anything but Normal -- Wes Annac

The Voice Within Life on Earth is Anything but Normal *By Wes Annac, January 12, 2015, * http://cultureofawareness.com
Everything you might’ve once laughed off becomes a possibility when you open your mind. The existence of angels, extraterrestrials and other advanced beings in higher dimensions who want to assist you becomes a potential reality when you’re willing to consider it from an open-minded point of view, and only when you brush something away does it cease to be reality for you. Reality is nothing like you’ve been led to believe, and you’re capable of things you would... more »

Changing the World by Changing Our Perspective -- Wes Annac

Changing the World by Changing Our PerspectiveWritten by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
.It becomes clear to anyone who looks around that we live in a broken world. Things happen every day that are appalling to say the least, and a lot of them are hidden from public view. Corporations and shadow governments run this world secretly (yet out in the open), and most common people are too internally divided to unite and address the problems that run rampant. Depending on how we see the world, it could be the worst place to live or the best. This could be the most desolate, cor... more »

The Medicine Wheel of Time and Karma -- Jennifer Deisher

The Medicine Wheel of Time and KarmaWritten by Jennifer Deisher, Blueprints for Butterflies, January 11, 2015http://tinyurl.com/pat6n45
The only reason for time is that everything doesn’t happen all at once ~ Albert Einstein There’s a tool in our toolbox that we all came “here” with and we all have access to. There’s a ladder lying around somewhere inside the labyrinth of boxes, squares, patterns, emotional addictions and the insanity of doing the same thing over and over even though it doesn’t work. Once we find the ladder it’s a timely process of patience, persistence, a... more »

Hilarion, January 11, 2015 -- via Marlene

Throuugh Marlene SwetlishoffThere Is a Quiet Revolution of Consciousness Occurring*January 11-18, 2015* [image: hilarion2]
Beloved Ones, Upon the world there is a quiet revolution of consciousness occurring. As each heart opens to the greater energy influx, they begin to recall their divine connections to each other. They begin to go within to sit in silence and solitude, and ponder the true state of their being. They take the time necessary to understand that the world they are living on is rapidly changing, and they are questioning why that should be. They seek to find the a... more »

Vision for Building Nova Earth -- Steve Beckow

Vision for Building Nova Earth Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 11, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/qy63pct [image: Nova Earth 324]
In our common work to build Nova Earth, I don’t think we can build on a global scale without coming from the highest values and I don’t think the work will have permanence without it coming from a sacred place. For centuries we’ve lived as if neither of these assertions were true. I think we’ve proved as a planet that a foundation less solid will not last. What have we built drawing on low ideals and denying the sacred almost ... more »

Be Careful What You Wish For -- Awakening the Third Eye -- Gregg Pr...

Awakening the Third Eye Be Careful What You Wish For Written by Gregg Prescott, *In5D Guest*, *Waking Times*, January 10, 2015http://tinyurl.com/p5plk6x [image: Pineal Gland -1]
Have you ever heard the expression, ‘Be careful what you wish for’? For some people, the opening of the 3rd eye can show them things that they really didn’t want to see. For others, it’s a journey of enlightenment. If you are sure that this is something you want to do, then please read on. According to wiki, the third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esotericconcept referring to a ...more »

Wisdom with Wes: Our Superhuman Abilities

The Culture of AwarenessOur Superhuman Abilities By Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
The tasks at hand require more from us than we can achieve with a purely human perspective, and this is why we’ll want to tap into our superhuman abilities if we want to change the world or find enlightenment. We’ll want to become conduits for the higher aspects of our consciousness that are descending down if our goal is to heal the earth, and humanness alone won’t solve our problems. I think it’s time for everyone to open up and connect with the Christ within, and anything less will allow... more »

Banned in 160 Nations, Why is This Growth Hormone in U.S. Meat? -- ...

Banned in 160 Nations, Why is This Growth Hormone in U.S. Meat? [image: animals_pigs_barn_735_350] Written by Barbara Minton, Natural Society, January 11, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/q6rtloy
The fabulous taste of bacon is more popular than ever. But if you are eating conventionally-produced bacon or other pork products, chances are great that you are consuming ractopamine, a livestock growth altering drug so dangerous that 160 countries around the world have banned its use. Not the U.S. though, where this chemical additive has been given the green light by the FDA, in spite of the f...more »

1.11.11 -- Holly Hawkins Marwood

1.11.11 by Holly Hawkins Marwood on January 11, 2015 [image: 1.11.11]
Four years ago my life changed unexpectedly. I was not looking for this change. It was nothing I had planned. In fact, in the years leading up to this day I had consciously and willfully said NO to this very change. But in it snuck…quietly and gently, knowing that it had to approach this way in order for me to say YES! Four years ago on this day on a gorgeous remote island off the coast of Washington I began to channel. Well, I had channeled before this date, but it was random, sporadic and not something that I ... more »

Birth of a New Earth -- Real God vs. Religious Imposters

Birth of a New Earth Ep 14 The Real God vs. Religious Imposters With guest George Kavasillas Tell me what you think of this and what is said here ! *Link **Source here:*
*If you watch this video in it's entirety please comment as to what your views are and what you think after watching this completely. * *Thank you in advance * Posted by Whitewolf on January 12, 2015 *Please respect all credits. * http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Birth of a New Earth Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily*:* *http://violetflame.biz.ly* (email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) *PT... more »

You are never far from the Light -- AA Gabriel via Shanta

You are never far from the LightWe are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue we are receiving Angelic support along with the reminder that the Light of God is always available to us when we breathe more consciously. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *You are never far from the Light. It is as close as your breath.* [image: Shanta Gabriel]Have you ever started to feel anxious and confused, and then noticed that you were not breathing? ... more »

2015: A Year to Explore Your Freedom -- AA Michael via Meredith

2015: A Year to Explore Your Freedom Message from the Archangel MichaelChanneled by Meredith Murphyhttp://www.expectwonderful.com [image: Meredith Murphy Expect Wonderful 2014 copy 2]
Hello beloved ones. We want to talk further with you today about this invitation to let yourself be fully and purely who you really are. To speak to what this means and how you might explore this more fully, and also to encourage you. By talking more about the context in which you are situated and the ways in which traditionally humans relate to freedom and self-expression and how this is affectin... more »

A Vision for Mexico

DEAR FRIENDS AT THE VISION ALIGNMENT PROJECT: WE ARE A COUPLE OF MEXICAN FRIENDS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF YOUR GREAT PROJECT HERE IN MEXICO. WE JUST READ "THE INTENTION FOR COLOMBIA" AND IMMEDIATELY ALIGNED. THIS GAVE US THE IDEA OF DOING THE SAME FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SENDING OUR VISION TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS IN THE WORLD. YOU KNOW THAT OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH SEVERAL BAD CIRCUMSTANCES AND WE REALLY NEED TO JOIN AND RAISE ENERGIES TO BECOME A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE AND GROW IN. WE THANK IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR GREAT HELP. CORDIAL...more »

Ask The Masters, 13 January 2015

Striving to be in the flowThrough Celestial Voices 13 January 2015
If you're given to making resolutions each new year, here's one to consider that you might actually keep! An American woman desires to loosen up, rid herself of so much structure, and tune in to her soul's journey. The Masters' tips on lightening one's load by ridding oneself of weighty third-dimensional judgment are appealing enough to make everyone want to be in the flow of positive loving energy. [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE....... more »

The Earth is Everyone’s Responsibility

The Earth is Everyone’s ResponsibilityWritten by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: depassejones.com
It becomes clear to anyone who looks around that we’re dealing with a unique situation here on earth. We live on a beautiful planet that provides everything we could ever need and then some, and we humans aren’t the only ones here. We’re one out of thousands of sentient creatures who share this planet, and instead of using our evolutionary superiority to help our fellow species, we’ve practically dominated them into oblivion. Our precious resources are in the hands ... more »

Introducing “The Language Yoga Challenge” by Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness **by Wes Annac *
*Note from Wes: I'd like to introduce* The Language Yoga Challenge*, which you can learn more about by reading below. I think it's a great challenge that can lead us to learn a lot about ourselves, and the *Language Yoga *website is currently on Week 2 of the challenge. * Language Yoga, January 11, 2015 -http://wp.me/p473LK-4z Welcome to the Language Yoga Challenge! As a quick refresher, Language Yoga is a linguistic tool and spiritual practice which works to help one experience unity through language by translating externalizing nouns and... more »

Wisdom with Wes: Appreciating Every Season

The Culture of Awarenessby Wes Annac
Spring will be returning to one half of the globe in a few months, and as excited as most of us probably are for it, we’ll want to appreciate the here and now if our goal is to get the most out of the earthly experience. [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]Difficult things like winter are necessary in their own way, and we might as well embrace circumstances we’d rather not face instead of convincing ourselves they’re boogeymen we should avoid. I’ve learned in the past few months that winter can be just as beautiful as spring, summer and fall, but it’... more »

The Voice Within: Have Faith in Yourselves - Wes Annac

The Voice Within Have Faith in Yourselves By Wes Annac, January 13, 2015 [image: IMG_2943]
Now that you’re starting to see to see how easy and simplistic life becomes when you clear your mind and allow the divine flow to take over, you’ll start achieving things you once envisioned but never thought you could actually attain. It always bears repeating that you’re capable of more than you give yourselves credit for, and realizing this is essential to doing the things you’ve only envisioned yourselves doing but never really thought you could achieve. You can, but you have to hav... more »

Why Bad Things Happen at Good Times -- Nanice Ellis

Why Bad Things Happen at Good Times By Nanice Ellis *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: naniceImg]
Life is going great. You are on top of the world. Things couldn’t be better! Then BOOM! You get sick, have an accident or some unexpected crisis comes to the forefront, bringing the “good times” come to a screeching halt. It makes no sense – you were doing everything right. These events can leave us feeling insecure and doubting our ability to maintain a happy and healthy life. You might even start wondering if every great high has a corresponding low. Trying to make sense o... more »

The Great Wondrousness -- Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Through Gloria Wendroff. [image: Heavenletters - Version 2]
God said: You may have thought that you are at the mercy of the world with all its laws and by-laws, its hustle-bustle, its manners, with so much for you to learn in the ways of the world. I ask of you to make a new world based on its true destiny. You may think that your life is destined and that you are at the world’s mercy. You may think that if you’re lucky, life is pretty good. If you’re not lucky, life is not so good. No one is blind to the difficulties that can occur in life, nor are you, at th... more »

Sailing the Sea of Change -- Ida Lawrence

Written by Ida Lawrence, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, January 12, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/ptqsexc [image: Sailing Sea Change]
You might be saying, “I am a spiritual person, not an activist. My spiritual solution tells me to work on raising my energy and expanding consciousness, and not concern myself the horrors of this world.” Or you might be saying, “I cannot intentionally look away from suffering that I could possibly ease; suffering that my heart has asked me to ease. I am a spiritual-minded person, but I must be an activist.” And there we have it. While these two pers... more »

Matthew Ward, January 11, 2015

Message from MatthewThrough Suzanne Ward
With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. Before we speak about recent events, we say that throughout this year you will see the pace and number of significant occurrences increase as vibrations heighten. Earth’s energy field of potential, which looks like perpetual fireworks, reflects the light’s accelerated momentum due to lightworkers’ efforts and our universal family’s stepped-up activity on your behalf. Two “accidents” have been the cause of both grief and gratitude. It was not “good luck” that so...more »

Saint Germain, January 12, 2005 -- Nancy Tate

Wake up CallBy Nancy Tate *Dear Ones, *
*Iwas sitting at my computer this morning thinking about what I could post to the list that would feel good. I thought of maybe doing a WUC, then thought no, how about a Daily Inspiration and a piece of my writings from the past few years. I looked at a couple things and didn't feel they were right for now. * *Suddenly I 'heard' to post a Wake up Call from ten years ago today. So I looked to see what that message was and I saw the rightness of it for the timelessness that we all know is the reality of our awake selves. We know there is no t... more »

About Original Thinking

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, September 6, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:*
“Most mortals usually choose to follow the common ways of thinking — those used by the majority. This is the reason why problems tend to remain unsolved for a long time and their solutions are usually sluggish processes. It is easy for people to get used to things — even when it may be something totally inappropriate. As examples one could mention slavery, the great disparity among the rich and the poor, and the mistreatment of the female of the human species. At various moments in history many ...more »

Views: 11

A Mortal Like You -- Thought Adjuster

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, US of A, September 8, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “Do you realize that the Ruler of this universe was once a mortal just like you? He had the same capacities and the same mind that all humans on Urantia possess. He did not have any advantages over others, besides Him growing up in a loving family and enjoying good health. “As you consider the way in which the Master lived his life and the way in which He related to His peers, always remember two things: Firstly, very early in His life He learned to have absolute trust in the care of His Fa... more »

Wanting it vs. Working for It -- Enlightenment -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Written by Wes Annac, Credit: northernwall.blogspot.com
Sometimes, we reach a point where we want to feel more connected with the Christ within; more connected with our essence, and when this happens, we might have to ask ourselves a few essential questions. One of them is if we’re making choices throughout our day that are in alignment with our wish to be more connected. Are we helping ourselves live a lifestyle that’s truly inspired by spirit, or does the idea of staying connected only sound good at the surface? Oftentimes, we’ll find when we take ... more »

Wanting it vs. Working for It -- Enlightenment

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: northernwall.blogspot.com
Sometimes, we reach a point where we want to feel more connected with the Christ within; more connected with our essence, and when this happens, we might have to ask ourselves a few essential questions. One of them is if we’re making choices throughout our day that are in alignment with our wish to be more connected. Are we helping ourselves live a lifestyle that’s truly inspired by spirit, or does the idea of staying connected only sound good at the surface? Oftentimes, we’ll find when we take ... more »

Things Will Fall Into Place - The Voice Within --

The Voice Within Things Will Fall Into PlaceBy Wes Annac, January 14, 2015 Credit: nstarzone.com
Faith can be an important part of the evolutionary process, and as long as you have faith in what you’re doing and the reality of the connections you can make with your higher self or any higher-dimensional source who wants to communicate with you, things will fall into place that previously couldn’t. In all things, letting any mind-driven tension or rigidity go is essential to succeeding, and the dilemma many seekers face is in calming or opening their minds to allow the flow of ... more »

From Self to Selflessness -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 13, 2015http://tinyurl.com/k36wxho [image: Selflessness 33]
A while ago I posted a passage from Lao-Tzu’s Hua Hu Ching: “The ego is a monkey catapulting through the jungle: Totally fascinated by the realm of the senses, it swings from one desire to the next, one conflict to the next, one self-centered idea to the next. If you threaten it, it actually fears for its life. “Let this monkey go. Let the senses go. Let desires go. Let conflicts go. Let ideas go. Let the fiction of life and death go. Just remain in the center, ... more »

Concerning Report Finds Monsanto Chemical in Hospital Feeding Tubes...

Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 13, 2015http://tinyurl.com/lt32nyn [image: pesticides_roundup_monsanto735_350]
New lab report testing carried out by Moms Across America has found the world’s number one herbicide, glyphosate, to be in feeding tube liquid which is given to babies and children who are in need of nutrition in intensive care. Specifically, the herbicide was found in PediaSure Enteral Nutritional Drink. The testing found that 6 of the 20 samples tested contained ‘high’ levels of glyphosate – over 75 ug/l, which was the minimum detection level of the... more »

Aisha's Short Update on the Energies – January 12, 2015

The Constant Companions A Short Update on the EnergiesThrouuh Aisha North *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Aisha North Manuscript of Survival]
By now, much has been coming to the fore in all sorts of ways, as the seeming fog of yesteryear is beginning to dissipate. You see, you are all already breathing a fresher air. And so, the outlook upon your lives should become a more detailed one in the time ahead. Let us explain. As we have told you on numerous occasions, you already carry within you all of the seeds to whatever it is you have come here to sow. By this we mean the infor... more »

Teaching Children How to Think Instead of What to Think -- Will Sta...

Written by Will Stanton, *Guest for **Waking Times*, January 13, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/mun7ju3 [image: apple teacher class school]
Right now our education system is doing more to indoctrinate our children than to educate them. In fact, that has been the case for quite some time. Our young minds are being told to accept authority as truth instead of truth as authority, and teachers talk at the students instead of with them. Teachers have become repeaters of information. They are merely regurgitating everything they once learned from their own teachers, and perpetuating the re... more »

Wisdom with Wes: Have Fun with Life -- Wes Annac

The Culture of AwarenessHave Fun with Life by Wes Annac
I wrote about the diligent inner work that helps us attain enlightenment today, so for this segment, I’ll go in the opposite direction and encourage us to have fun with life. [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]A lot of internal and external work needs done before we can enlighten ourselves or change the world, but even though enlightenment can be destructive, we’re meant to enjoy ourselves along the way. We’re meant to have as much fun as we can, and we’ll deal with plenty of difficult personal issues that’ll earn us the right... more »

A Vision for the End of Domestic Violence

Hello Pam and Tony, *A friend and I have been praying for an end to domestic violence and would like to share the enclosed Intention with you:* We are seeing an end to all domestic violence; an end to any and all violence and abuse of women, children, men and even pets. All need for power and control over another is replaced by the feelings of being loved and appreciated. We see a world where all families live in love, peace and harmony. In this world everyone speaks with kindness and encouragement to others and everyone feels safe and loved at all ti... more »

Thrown Off the Deep End — Part One.

*Teacher Samuel of Panoptia*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, January 4, 2015.
*Teacher Samuel:* “My dear students, this is your 11:11 Progress Group Teacher Samuel. I add somewhat in haste that you are hardly a group such as those who come together at predetermined times and in regular surrounds. As in perusing our lessons — our teachings such as we can reach you with — we indeed are a group including all helpers up and down the line, yes, also counting the perfect Thought Adjusters of the Father’s Will and Plans in progress. “Today, and by request, we are... more »

Master the Spiritual Laws of Life

Our insightful, enlightening and empowering course, Mastering the Spiritual Laws of Life, is starting very soon - on Tuesday, January 20th. Some of you are new to our courses and have asked for comments and feedback from previous courses. Here is a sample of comments from our last course: "Thank you for the richness, purity and truth of your teachings." "OMG, the course is so amazing. Thank you for the role you play. Thank you for all the work you've done to be where you are. Thank you for... more »

Views: 8

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service