Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - January 25th , ..26th ...27th...2015

Can The World Survive Washington’s Hubris? -- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Can The World Survive Washington’s Hubris?
The Obama Administration has Russia and China targetedBy - Dr. Paul Craig Roberts [image: Can The World Survive Washington’s Hubris?] *
When President Reagan nominated me as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy, he told me that we had to restore the US economy, to rescue it from stagflation, in order to bring the full weight of a powerful economy to bear on the Soviet leadership in order to convince them to negotiate the end of the cold war. Reagan said that there was no reason to live any longer under the threat of nuclear ... more »

There is a Creative Solution in All Situations -- AA Gabriel via Sh...

There is a Creative Solution in All Situations
Archangel GabrielThrough Shanta Gabriel
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue we are being inspired to remember that we live in a benevolent Universe and Creative Solutions abound! *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *Trust in the universal flow of good and know there is aCreative Solution in all situations. * [image: Shanta Gabriel]We are really being challenged to trust these days... more »

You Are Changing The World -- Owen Waters

You Are Changing The World by Owen K Waters Could it be that trend setters are operating at a higher frequency of consciousness than the trend followers, and that the higher frequency carries with it a greater influence? That’s exactly what David Hawkins discovered when he researched the scale of human consciousness. His book, ‘Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants in Human Behavior,’ reveals some fascinating properties of human consciousness. In it, he created and calibrated an enormously useful map of human consciousness, one which should rightfully be called, “The Hawkins ... more »

EN: Violet Flame

Views: 6

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you been feeling somewhat off? -- Your Weekly Horoscope

Your Weekly Horoscope Norah - Premium AstrologyJanuary 26, 2015
Monday: How’s that Mercury in Retrograde treating you? Since it happened last week, you may have been feeling somewhat off. Today, you might be feeling somewhat introspective, but don’t get too lost in your thoughts. Planning and working on a to-do list can help. Tuesday: As Venus moves into Pisces today, you may be finding yourself allowing your heart to lead the way a bit more than usual. A balance is going to be essential, because a continued Neptune influence may make things just a bit less awesome in reality tha...more »

The Door to Darkness -- ‘Not Just a Blonde'

The Door to DarknessWritten by Ann, Not Just a Blonde, January 20, 2015 [image: 2015/01/img_3821.jpg]
When we open the door to darkness we welcome this darkness into our lives and into the lives of those closest to us. Once this door is opened there is a force of evil that will beckons us to step into it’s shadows! The darkness will entices us with it’s lies and tempt us with elaborate yet empty promises. The darkness wishes to blind us to our purpose! It desires to cloak our souls and distract us from all Light. Consumed by the darkness we try to find our way yet we stumbl... more »

The Doorway to Infinity -- Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters The Doorway to Infinity. Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, January 25, 2015
God said: To say the best is yet to come is to say Truth. The best is not behind you. You may sometimes in gloom think so. Yet what awaits you is primary. I say this because you have grown since yesterday, and you have already heard Me say that the past never was. With or without you, the past is obligated to recede. You can’t hold onto it, the past, not the long past or the short past either. Past is past. The illusion of the past you carried over is done with now...more »

10 Signs You’ve Found Your Calling -- Lissa Rankin

10 Signs You’ve Found Your CallingBy: *Lissa Rankin MD*, *Wakeup World* Thanks to The Mind Unleashed. [image:http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/calinggg.jpg]
How can you tell if you’ve found your calling? As a doctor who was called to medicine at a young age but then wound up disillusioned by the system, questioning my calling, I’ve asked myself this question a lot. It’s been a long strange trip- first leaving medicine, then feeling called back, then leaving again only to find my role in healing our broken healthcare system as a writer, speaker, revolutionar... more »

Hungary Commits to GMO-Free Farming -- Mike Barrett

Hungary Commits to GMO-Free FarmingWritten by Mike Barrett, Natural Society , January 25, 2015
In an act of defiance against GMOs and biotech at large, Hungary has once again made a move against Big Biotech. In an attempt to make the entire European Union free from GMO crops, Hungary will initiate a joint alliance of European Union member states rejecting the use of GMOs in farming. Hungarian farm minister Sándor Fazekas said the countries committed to GMO-free farming must form an alliance because “we would like to keep our food and our environment healthy and we are convinced t... more »

The Business of Sickness, And Why We Must Protest Until It’s Stoppe...

Written by Dr. Eldon Dahl, *Prevent Disease*, *Waking Times*, January 25, 2015 [image: big pharma cancer industry]
Sickness is a great business, and the pharmaceutical industry knows this very well. They would have you to believe they are in the health business, but they are not. They are in the business of sickness. And, judging from a business perspective, it is brilliant, but at the same time, corrupt. They are not isolated in the business of sickness; many other associates are involved: the medical system, drug companies with their research departments, and government to super... more »

Dedication and Adversity -- Wes Annac

Dedication and Adversity Wisdom with Wes The Culture of Awareness Written by Wes Annac *January 26, 2015 *
Even though it's okay to rest every now and then, we're here to do as much as we can to raise the collective vibration and bring the world into the light. Let's stay committed to our mission, especially when we don't feel like we can keep going, because there's more at stake than we realize. The result of our efforts will eventually be self-created heaven, but for now, we'll have to do our best to get through the challenges we face as we strive to consistently embody lov...more »

Hilarion, January 25, 2015 -- via Marlene

Through Marlene Swetlishoff January 25-February 1, 2015
Beloved Ones, Many of you are finding the adage “know thyself” as a common theme that is shared by all at this time in one form or another. The fine tuning and recalibrating is still taking place and now you look ever more closely within yourselves to look at all the patterns you have played out throughout your lifetime and are now willing to face self in all its many facets. You are willing to take full responsibility for all that has shown up in your lives. You know you are the one who first created the experience in ord... more »

Being Unabashedly ME -- Nora Yolles-Young

Being Unabashedly ME Written by Nora Yolles-Young, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 25, 2015 [image: Nora 22] photo credit: Robyn Ocepek
I’m in the process of writing a book. For the past 4 or 5 months, I’ve been on the verge of sending the final manuscript to the editor. For whatever reason, I don’t yet feel confident about it as a final product. So in my computer it sits. I, like all of you, have gone through tremendous change and growth in the last few years. These days, the shift comes in at breakneck speeds and often leaves me reeling. To manage, I’m given impeccable gui... more »

How to Make Meditation ‘Work’ -- Ashton

How to Make Meditation ‘Work’ Written by Ashton, The Master Shift, January 21, 2015
Lately, some have asked me “why is meditation not working out for me?” or “how do I meditate better?” Being an advocate of the practice, I realize these are common queries and important matters to be addressed. Hence I write this article, with the intention of clearing up certain misunderstandings, common during early stages of practicing meditation. Foremost, know that you’re not alone. It’s usual for a beginner to feel that they are not doing it right or making any progress. Meditation is su... more »

Don’t be Afraid -- Wes Annac

Don’t be Afraid The Culture of Awareness Written by Wes Annac, Reposted from 2014. January 25 Credit: Izquotes.com
Here, I’d like to examine what some of our well-known spiritual teachers have said about fear. Fear’s obviously one of the biggest hindrances on the enlightenment path, and if we let it, it’ll stop us from doing anything helpful or significant while we’re on earth. Most of you know by this point that we’ll have to transcend fear altogether if we want to thrive, and until we uproot and transcend this difficult obstacle once and for all, it’ll continue to influenc...more »

My Relationship Undergoes a Tremendous Revolution -- Krishnamurti Q...

Krishnamurti Quotes My Relationship Undergoes a Tremendous Revolution Posted by Wes Annac J. Krishnamurti Online, January 25, 2015
I generally look at my wife, husband, at a person, with all my prejudices and memories. Through those memories I look; that is the center from which I look; therefore, the observer is different from the thing observed. In that process thought is constantly interfering, through association, and with the rapidity of the association. Now, when I realize the whole implication of that instantly, there is an observation without the observer. It is very...more »

Eliza Ayres' Journal Entry, 01.25.2015

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 01.25.15 by Eliza Ayres Journal Entry 01.25.15
Upon waking this morning, my nerves felt like they were on fire. I seem to be in the midst of at least a partial kundalini movement. And yesterday, I had a severe headache and stomach issues... so I have chosen to be rather quiet this weekend. Still working on art projects, which are a form of active meditation for me. And refraining from writing for the time being as I would prefer what comes forth to come from within myself... not what I read or has been told to me by other people with thei... more »
Today, I call to all my friends on Earth to come together as one, in order to remove the blockages from the ley lines in California and the surrounding area. This is most important as there is a great need to release this energy for humanity. This ley line energy in California is being used to hold you in bondage. Look at how far you have come since Veronica initially asked you to release the ley line energy. It all began on the 2 February 2014, when Veronica, D and M, climbed the Tor at Glastonbury, to release the energy for humanity. Many of you have contin... more » .

Ask The Masters, 27 January 2015

"I am a Bear of Very Little Brain"Through The Celestial Voices27 January 2015 [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...]
This week's questions and answers make one recall the above quote by A. A. Milne's beloved stuffed bear, Winnie-the-Pooh. Grappling with spiritual concepts that are so foreign to this third-dimensional world is indeed enough to perplex us and cause feelings of inadequacy. It might help, though, to remember that a lot of our true learning happens not through brain power but through heart...more »

Blossom Goodchild, Jan 25th, 2015.

The Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodchild
*It's me again ... a little unexpectedly.* *I felt the need to talk to The Federation Of Light regarding the NEW video of Light Orbs that is now out. ( link at the top of the channelling.) You must, as 'they' suggest, decide for yourself. There are two channellings here. Best to just read it. It explains itself ... Or, should I say ...I try to explain MYself!* *Boat downstream people ... Boat downstream!* *I'd get a cuppa or a stiff drink if I was you ... as it is quite a long read.* *Here is the link to the 2nd video by two separa... more »

What Do We Really Want? -- Wes Annac

DesireWhat Do We Really Want? Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Quotespedia.info *“With what love and desire for union *(with God) *one is seized — what wondering delight*!” – Plotinus
It’s been said that every form of desire is ultimately a desire to know our creator (and to know ourselves as our creator). All of the longing we experience, which we convince ourselves is for material things, loving relationships, etc. is really a longing for a greater perception; a communion with our creator, who expresses infinite love to all of its children. Everything ... more »

The Purpose of Your Existence -- Wes Annac

The Purpose of Your ExistenceThe Voice Within *By Wes Annac, **January 27, 2015* [image: 112 small 2] Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2014
As long as you stay aware and active, nothing will keep you from making the revolutionary inner and outer changes you’ve come to earth to make. The purpose of your existence on earth, beyond awakening and uplifting others, is to awaken and uplift yourselves; to find the higher vibration you strive to help the rest of humanity feel. You can’t help anyone else feel it if you don’t have a pure glimpse of it yourself, and for this and plenty ... more »

It Didn’t Happen Like That! -- Andrea Scully

It Didn’t Happen Like That!Written by Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia , January 26, 2015 [image: Andrea 22]
Ok, what’s up with the dissolving memories? I’ve been having this interesting phenomenon present itself to me for several years now. It seems to be accelerating too. Once again, the reports from my peers are also hinting at the same process going on for some of them on some level too. For those who’ve been following the videos that Matt Kahn has been sharing on YouTube, you may have heard him make mention of his life memories going away as well. Oh yea, I can totally... more »

12 Rules for Being a Human Being -- Marc Chernoff.

12 Rules for Being a Human Being By: Marc Chernoff, *MarcAndAngel* Thanks to The Mind Unleashed. [image:http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/beinggg.jpg]
Don’t try to be perfect. Just be an excellent example of being human. Here are a few things to keep in mind: Growth requires pain. – Be patient and tough, someday this pain will be useful to you. Those with the strength to succeed in the long run are the ones who lay a firm foundation of growth with the bricks that life has thrown at them. So don’t be afraid to fall apart for a little while. Because when... more » .

Do Cat Purrs Have Healing Abilities? -- Spirit Science.

Do Cat Purrs Have Healing Abilities? By *Spirit Science * Thanks to Expanded Consciousness. [image: feature_image_template]
We all know that the ancient Egyptians worshipped felines to a marvelous extent. There’s no question that these civillians openly celebrated the value of cats and even glorified them remarkably. Their art, culture, and interpreted lifestyle seem to revere cats prominently. This information is well known, yet most of us have often wondered their reasoning behind this unusual behavior. Few have made speculations, but we really just haven’t been able to suf...more »

Censored -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes *Censored* Written by Wes Annac
We have a tendency to censor ourselves; to keep ourselves from saying things we really want to say, and I think it’s time to transcend this obstacle. Whether we’re being creative or having a conversation with someone who wouldn’t believe the things we say, we tend to stop ourselves from being ourselves. We keep ourselves from saying or doing things that sit within, waiting to be expressed. Since most of us are spiritually minded, we have a lot to say and, unfortunately, a lot to censor. If we want to ch... more »

Raising Frequency and Increasing Vibration -- Teal Swan

Raising Frequency and Increasing Vibration Written by Teal Swan
Teal Swan, internationally recognized spiritual leader and spiritual catalyst, uses her abilities to remind people of the united, energetic nature of this universe, teaching us how to find bliss in the midst of even the most difficult challenges. Her YouTube below, explains how consciousness and vibrational frequency go hand in hand: how a low frequency is a decreased state of consciousness where perception is limited and how a high frequency is an increased state of consciousness and perception is heightened. The ... more »

A Vision for Soaring Free

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Here is a beautiful Vision that comes from Intender Carol Joy Bennett.
It speaks directly to the life so many of us are envisioning and creating.* Wherever you are today, I am thinking of you my glorious Intenders. I see us linked arm in arm easin' on down the road, released of past resistances and soaring free toward our highest light desires. I see the warmth of our one heart enlivening each other and flowing out into the world to places beyond our imagination, bringing; upliftment, insight and lovelight energy. I see the downtrodden sensing a gift... more »

Everything Around You Always Changes -- Plashdar

Everything Around You Always ChangesA Message From Plashdar *The Immortality Process*
I am Plashdar. Everything changes. Everything moves. Nothing is remaining the same. And everything is able to change to whatever it chooses. Nothing is stagnant, but we can choose to resist change and appear to be stagnant in our lives. Stagnation happens when a person is in a pattern that they are comfortable with, and when you are comfortable with anything it means that to not be in the pattern would be fearful and uncomfortable. Most people enjoy stagnation in some areas, and change and mo... more »

I am the Ground You Walk On.

*Planetary Supreme, Urantia*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, September 11, 2010. *Urantia:*
“I am the air you breathe. I am the water you drink. I am the food you eat. And I am the ground you walk on. I am Urantia, your mother earth. “For untold ages I have been in a dream, taking in all that happened in this dream, but still, progressing, awakening, with a developing, reasoning mind, observing, evolving with you, and now giving vent to my deliberations. “In all of Nebadon there are merely a few places as beautiful, as varied from place to place, and as ... more » .

Triple Activation of Your Infinite Resources -- The 888 Code

The 888 Code (January 26) Triple Activation of Your Infinite ResourcesAuthor: Tania Gabrielle [image: 888 triple abundance]
Once, and sometimes twice a year, we are blessed with a 9 Universal Month. In 2015, both January and October bring the “king” of numbers to life. When a month adds up to the number 9 in numerology, EVERY DAY of the month has the SAME number frequency as the Universal Date. That double magnification is happening every day in January – and I’m sure it has already given you lots of feedback. Talk about connecting with your divinity and your magnificence this m... more »

Montague Keen, January 25, 2015 -- ..via Veronica

Through Veronica Keen Today, I call to all my friends on Earth to come together as one, in order to remove the blockages from the ley lines in California and the surrounding area. This is most important as there is a great need to release this energy for humanity. This ley line energy in California is being used to hold you in bondage. Look at how far you have come since Veronica initially asked you to release the ley line energy. It all began on the 2 February 2014, when Veronica, D and M, climbed the Tor at Glastonbury, to release the energy for humanity. Many of you have contin... more »

Views: 4

Tags: VioletFlame

Porda, January 28, 2015

Wake up Call 
Porda, January 28, 2015 
Through Nancy Tate

I am here this day to welcome you to yourselves. You are making tremendous strides in reuniting yourselves with the truth of what shines from within. We have seen this glow even when you have not felt it; when you have felt the loss of it in such a way as to bring you to your knees. Now we see that chagrin less and less. We see that when you are experiencing that inner conflict it is because all of the debris within your humanity is less and less. More light is pouring forth from your inner knowing to send out all of the accumulation that has been stored and trapped within for so long. more »

Decimal Planets’ Explosive Potential

*Life Carrier Orion*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, January 15, 2015. *Orion:* “This is Orion. I greet all those present on this occasion of group meditation. We, your Life Carriers are not so big that we think ourselves to not derive benefits from exercising stillness with others — Midwayers, Angels, humans *and* our kin — instanter, close by or at great distances and all to the recognition and delight of our Father Creator. We will now reflect on evolution on a decimal world and I re-assure you that a Life Carrier’s comments are not always to be considere... more »

You Have the Power – Use It! -- Wes Annac

You Have the Power – Use It! Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
Life takes on a whole new flavor when we empower ourselves and accept responsibility for our actions. When we learn to make our own choices and face the consequences of those choices, good or bad, we stop looking to others as caretakers or authority figures. We see that regardless of what another person says or does, we really are responsible for what we do. It’s easy to blame other people for our behavior, and when you think about it, it’s almost preferable. Why take responsibility when we have som... more »

Plaints Sent to God -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Plaints Sent to GodHeavenlettersChanneled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, January 27, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: If the world is a real-seeming illusion, then suffering is also an illusion. I hear you say to Me: “God, what difference does it make if my life on Earth is illusion or not when illusion feels real? What difference does it make if my suffering is illusion or not when it feels like honest-to-goodness suffering, and I suffer? “Give me an illusion of peace then. Let me put in my time on Earth in illusion then. With all due respect to You... more »

Transcending the Introvert/Extrovert Duality -- Will Harader

Transcending the IntrovertExtrovert Duality Written by Will Harader, The Galactic Free Press, January 23, 2015
There’s a lot of talk about introverts and extroverts lately, and quite frankly, I don’t believe viewing yourself as either of those things is very healthy. I think we all know the dangers of defining ourselves through the ego, and that’s exactly what calling yourself an introvert or an extrovert does, it’s an ego definition. It limits how you see yourself, and it limits your behavior too. An introvert is focused upon the inner, while an extrovert is focused upon ... more »

Harmony of Being: Returning to our True Nature -- Steve Taylor

Harmony of Being Returning to our True Nature By Steve Taylor
From time to time, we all have experiences when restlessness and discontent fade away, and we’re filled with a sense of ease, well-being and harmony. We become free of pressure to keep busy and the need for stimulation, and rest at ease within ourselves and within the present moment. I call these experiences ‘harmony of being.’ They usually occur when we’re quiet and relaxed and there’s stillness around us – for example, when we’re walking through the countryside, working quietly with our hands, listening to or playi...more »

Beloved, I am All -- Steve Beckow

Beloved, I am AllWritten by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 27, 2015 [image: Puppets 2]
.I am in the Father and the Father is in me Nothing gives me more pleasure than to take what the Divine Mother has said and add a word or two of explanation in the event that someone may not understand the significance or importanceof her words. I think the Divine Mother gives joy to the person who writes about her, as a form of encouragement. But that’s just a guess. More than a year ago, we had the Mother’s baptism of clarity, purity, and grace. Then we had the tsunam... more »

The 19 Ingredients in McDonald’s Fries, Including a Form of Silicon...

The 19 Ingredients in McDonald’s Fries Including a Form of Silicone Found in Silly PuttyWritten by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 27, 2015 [image: mcdonalds_fast_food_Fries_735_350]
Ever wonder what makes up highly popular fast food, such as McDonald’s chicken nuggets or french fries? If the fast food giants recently launched ‘transparency campaign’ tells us anything, it’s that the public is increasingly demanding truth and change. But what McDonald’s ‘truth campaign’ isn’t telling us is that much of its food is lathered in questionable, health-compromising ingredients. ... more »

Saul through John Smallman -- January 28th 2015

The power of your loving intentions is tremendous. Saul through John Smallman Saul Audio Blog for Wednesday January 28th
Humanity is on a roll towards the moment of awakening! As you read the mainstream news media reports of conflict, wars, crime, and corruption all over the world that may not seem to you to be a valid assessment, but I assure you it is. Yes, there is much going on that is unloving and causing suffering in the world today, but it is for the most part the result of an enormous clearing and releasing of the old energies of fear that have maintained and supported ...more »

On Channeling -- by Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes On Channeling by Wes Annac
Since I used to be a 'channeler' and I still publish other people's channelings to the blog, I thought I'd take this opportunity to give my perspective on the concept. Some people don't like channeled messages because of the flaws that are apparent in some of them, but I don't think the tainted messages that are out there have to speak for all of them. I'm not as passionate about channeling as I once was, but I think they have potential to help us fashion the inner connections so many channelers either h... more »

Archangel Gabriel via Shelly Young – 01.27.2015

Daily MessageArchangel Gabriel Through Shelly Young Thanks to The Galactic Free Press.
Why not have a grand experiment? Why not try starting your days with different kinds of surrender? One day you might do a general surrender to Source and enter into the flow. Another day you might surrender into the flow of love. Another day you might surrender into being of your highest purpose. Another you may choose to surrender into joy. Then perhaps try not surrendering at all. When you treat things like an experiment, it allows you to be open to how things unfold. You can very effect... more »

Aishas' short update on the energies - 01.27.2015

Constant CompanionA short update on the energies Through Aisha North January 27, 2015
By now, much has been set into motion that will once again necessitate a period of incubation before it can take fully hold, and what we mean by that is simply this: you have once again completed one of many cycles whereby your energetic environment, both on the inside and on the outside, has been reset to such a degree, the overall effect it has on your physical and mental vehicle is so great, it needs to be incrementally digested. In other words, look upon this as a period of more quiet reflecti... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Jan. 27, 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation1 Manik, 5 Yax, 11 Ik (Jan. 27, 2015) [image: Webinar 57 Image]
Dratzo! We come with more good news on the process of delivering the blessings to you. This past week saw a grand series of checkpoints reached. Some amazing events are fated to occur in the coming week. You are actually now on the verge of the beginnings of the various blessings arriving. We are ecstatic that this is indeed the case. When we arrived nearly two decades and a half ago, we were at first surprised at the utter arrogance of the... more »

Time -- Oscar

*Thought Adjuster *Received by OscarAlabama, USA, September 28, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:*
“It may be advisable for mortals to occasionally disregard time. Time can frequently exert a powerful influence over the way in which you think. We are talking about time in the way humans regard time — as dates, as the interval between an initial state and the next, as present and as future. We are not talking about the time frame in which mortal life is lived, in the space-time sense. “One of the ways in which you measure time is by assigning an age. Children of a young age are assumed to b... more »

Benjamin Fulford, Jan 26/2015

Benjamin Fulford: The Greeks end debt slavery, a bad king dies, the Russians attack, central banks panic and the Davos elite fiddle while the world burns By Benjamin Fulford [image: Benjamin Fulford] (Benjamin Fulford)
The world revolution against cabal rule and Babylonian style debt slavery continues to unfold, leaving Europe and the Middle East in turmoil. The Greeks made the boldest move last week when they kicked out the cabal slave government and elected a government promising to end debt slavery. The Russians were not far behind when they took of the gloves and began a full sc... more »

2015 Jan 20 – Q & A with Rob Potter and Cobra Posted

*20**th** January 2015 **Cobra Interview by Robert Potter * *(Transcript By DaNell Glade).*by Admin on Jan 24, 2015 in Cobra Interviews, Victory of the Light Radio Show Posted by Janina Giedraitiene on January 27, 2015
*OK Ladies & Gentlemen. Welcome once again, to another special Victory of the Light radio show with Cobra. I’m your host Rob Potter. Today we have a very special Cobra interview. Many of us have not seen Cobra since the new society conference. We’ll be communicating with him to ask for any questions or updates... more »

Views: 10

Tags: VioletFlame

Archangel Gabriel, 29 January 2015

Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source January 29, 2015
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as vision. Having vision is focusing on a preferred future. One person with vision in their heart can change the world. For example, a higher vision as a quality within oneself is a positive way to respond to the happenings in the world. This encourages each individual to always take action based on their desire for the highest good of all. By holding the higher vision and staying focused on one’s individual life as an expression of pure spirit, it is... more »

Self-Love and Self-Respect

*Teacher: A Mentori Spokesperson*Received by LytskeUrantia, December 5, 2014.
*Mentor:* “It is just a momentary observation followed by a foregone conclusion of any visiting Celestial that what this planet lacks most is its inhabitants’ love and respect for themselves and each other. Can you even vaguely imagine what this planet would be like if everyone would have some love and respect for themselves and if all at least attempted to follow the golden rule of doing unto others as they themselves would like to be treated? “This world would be so changed that wars would cease almos... more »

A Message to Lightworkers – 1.23.15 -- via Caroline

The CollectiveA Message to Lightworkers, Channeled through Caroline Oceana Ryan, January 23, 2015
The latest guidance for Lightworkers, from our friends, the fifth- and sixth-dimensional beings known as the Collective: Greetings, friends and fellow journeyers on the Ascension path! We are many, yet we are One—of one heart, mind and purpose on this Universal and Earthly Ascension road, though the individual journeys may vary in form and color. And as we are One, we celebrate with you this New Year and all it may bring. For there is much occurring now in your government and ... more »

Everything Must Go -- Brian Ramsell

Everything Must GoWritten by Brian Ramsell, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 28, 2015 [image: brian-r]
It’s funny to think back to 9-10 years ago and remember how I conceptualized ‘awakening’ and ‘enlightenment’ then. At that time, I see that I thought of it in terms of an escape from the mundane or even unpleasant reality I was living in. My thought process was something like, “Once I’m enlightened, I’ll be living in bliss and all of this stuff will just go away or not matter any more.” Actually, there’s probably some truth to that, though not in the way I perceived it b...more »

The World We’re Building -- Steve Beckow

The World We’re BuildingWritten by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 28, 2015 [image: BattleOfVirginiaCapes]
Prior to the great voyages of exploration, the best known of which was Christopher Columbus’s, himself an incarnation of St. Germaine, Europeans plied trade routes to China and elsewhere to secure the goods they’d come to prize. Spices, silks, precious gems and metals poured into Europe along such great trade routes as the Silk Road or by ship from Africa and Asia. After Columbus, the European nations actually took to colonizing what they regarded as “vi... more »

Scientists Found the Inner ‘GPS’ of the Human Brain

Scientists Found the Inner ‘GPS’ of the Human Brain Thanks to The Mind Unleashed.
Having a basic sense of direction seems instinctive and simple for human beings, and it is. If we delve a little deeper into this subject, however, we may question how our brains make it possible to understand where we are. If we are lost, we can somehow figure out direction through memory and the aid of our internal GPS system. Yes, that’s right, our brains can reason and decide what direction we need to go, just like the navigational systems in our electronics. How does it work? Michael Chadwick... more »

100+ Businesses Urge Obama to Suspend Bee-Killing Pesticides -- Mik...

100+ Businesses Urge Obama to Suspend Bee-Killing PesticidesWritten by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 28, 2015 [image: insect_bee_bumble_735_350]
More than 100 businesses, including Clif Bar, Nature’s Path, Organic Valley, and Stonyfield, have recently sent a letter to Obama urging him to immediately suspend the use of bee-killing pesticides. The pesticides, known as neonicotinoids, have been repeatedly linked to global bee declines. We must halt their use in order to protect the nation’s food supply, environment, and economy. Many pesticides have been found to c... more »

Creatively Scattered -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes Creatively Scattered by Wes Annac
It’s understandable that we’d want to do as much as we can in our short time on earth, but there’s no sense trying to do everything under the sun. We might overwhelm ourselves if we don’t take a step back and examine all of the different things we want to do, and if necessary, remove a thing or two from our agenda. There are plenty of people who can pick up where we left off if we decide to abandon a particular creative route to free up space for others, so we don’t need to feel bad about leaving any... more »

You Have to Believe in Yourselves -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness The Voice Within You Have to Believe in YourselvesBy Wes Annac, January 29, 2015 Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2013
The spiritual realms that are so sought after are instantaneously accessible, and all you have to do is believe in yourself, empty your mind and let your heart take you on a journey into your own consciousness. You have massive potential to explore your inner realms and find the things so many of you feel like you’ve been missing, but it requires the willingness to consistently explore your spirituality and the higher realms that seem so u... more »

The Higher Realms Are Calling… Will We Answer? -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness The Higher Realms Are Calling… Will We Answer? Written by Wes Annac.January 29, 2015 Credit: Pinterest
This world is as beautiful and heavenly as we let it be, but it’s worth noting that there are higher dimensions beyond our surface perception that, if we raise our vibration high enough, we’ll find are even more blissful. There are realms beyond the physical earth that boast spiritually advanced entities who want to help us refine our consciousness and ascend, and like we’ve learned, life is a constant progression back into the Source of existence; ou... more »

A Vision for No More Clutter

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Rachel Goodkind recently wrote us and said,
"Perhaps your readers will resonate with my vision:" Well, we align with you, Rachel. Thank you!* We see a world where we all only purchase what we truly need and will benefit us. Clutter and excesses clog our energy, homes, and stop us from fully functioning, creating, allowing (emotionally, financially, and socially) and inviting the best into our lives. The time, money and energy spent on cluttering our lives is very wasteful in multiple ways. Also, the less we buy, the lower the impact on the environment... more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service