Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - January 15th, ...16th..17th ... 2015

Creating Your New Life in 2015 with Light -- AA Gabriel via Shanta

January 13, 2015

Living iin Light

Dear Ones,

Over the centuries in every generation there were only a few souls who could embody their Divinity.In the new year of 2015, the number of people who awaken to their true divine nature will be unprecedented. The level of creation that is possible will seem almost magical, yet it simply represents alignment with your most Divine, Eternal and Illuminated self. ...more » 

Thrown Off the Deep End — Part Two.

*Teacher Samuel of Panoptia*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, January 4, 2015.
*Teacher Samuel:* “It’s good to have a break, to spend some time in total silence, quite alone and as if in a dark forest or on a deserted beach. We follow on now from our earlier talk about life on an evolutionary planet, in your case a decimal planet, a rebellious one as well as the very planet on which our Michael completed his last bestowal. On top of all that, your home planet is often referred to as an irregular planet. What does it mean for the planet to be irregular? “It ... more »

Spiritual Evolution Isn’t Always Easy - Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: theseventhwaves.blogspot.com
I don’t think spiritual evolution’s meant to be easy or flow freely all the time. Instead, I think its purpose is to challenge us and encourage us to challenge ourselves. It leads us to try new things; to step outside of our comfort zone and take on challenges we might fear, and when we grasp the idea that we’re infinite, we feel inspired to test our infinity. We feel inspired to see what we can really do, and this leads us to challenges that not only test our abilities, but our patience. The har... more »

Newly Developed ‘Cyborg’ Technology Brings Hope for Paralyzed Peopl...

Written by Jonathan Schoenfeld, The Anti Media, January 14, 2015http://tinyurl.com/lwq4fnd
(ANTIMEDIA) As published in Science Magazine, French researchers have developed a thin, ribbon like prosthetic embedded with electrodes that could one day soon enable paralyzed people to walk again. The prosthetic administers electrical impulses and drugs that influence nerve cells. Such technology can eventually aid in an array of diseases and disorders including epilepsy, Parkinson’s, ALS, and pain management. This is the most recent in a string of discoveries that blur the line between ... more »

A Remarkable Day -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters A Remarkable Day, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, January 14, 2015
God said: There is only one day like today. There may be infinite days as seen in world time, and, even so, there will never be another day like today. Not the day itself nor your day within the day. There is not one person, not even one twin, identical to another. Furthermore, in every person, there is change whether you see it or not. Change is perpetual in the world. Change is inevitable. No two days are alike, no two people are alike, and no two days or two people stay exac... more »

Sprayed on our Food, Round Up Deemed ‘Toxic Household Waste’ Trash ...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 14, 2015http://tinyurl.com/mxqzpjo [image: toxic_roundup_735_350]
Did you know that you should not put a bottle of Round Up in your municipal trashcan for pick up? If that is the case, then why on Earth would we put that same chemical trash into our bodies? Yep – Round Up, Monsanto’s favorite herbicide and one of their best-selling products, is considered a Hazmat issue for local cities and towns. It isn’t supposed to be disposed of in your regular trash pick-up. According to the Department of Public Works, “Employees can be... more »

Genetically Engineering Humans -- Sergey Baranov

Written by Sergey Baranov, *GrahamHancock.com*, *Waking Times*, January 14, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/nlqpyx6 [image: genetic engineering]
‘’Genetically engineering ‘ethical’ babies is a moral obligation, says Oxford professor’’ ‘’Genetically screening our offspring to make them better people is just ‘responsible parenting’, claims an eminent Oxford academic’’ ‘’By screening in and screening out certain genes in the embryos, it should be possible to influence how a child turns out’’ “If we have the power to intervene in the nature of our offspring — rather than consigning the... more »

Why Do We Have Difficulty with “Unitive Consciousness”? -- Steve Be...

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 14, 2015http://tinyurl.com/pkwhutd [image: Consciousness 345]
Why do we have difficulty understanding unitive consciousness as a concept? Well, perhaps for several reasons. The most compelling is that we simply are not used to thinking of ourselves as consciousness. And yet the “unitive” is an event that happens in consciousness and consciousness is really who we are, not these costumes we’re wearing. And yet most of the events that matter to us happen in consciousness – love, happiness, joy, bliss. I felt blissful when ... more »

Wisdom with Wes: No Need to Run - Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness** Wisdom with Wes ** No Need to Run **By Wes Annac * [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
We aren't meant to run away from our demons; we're meant to face them head-on so we can eventually excel at the challenges they present. Sometimes, they'll present us with more challenges than we feel like we can handle at first, but with patience, perseverance and the willingness not to ignore them or anything that holds us back, facing them will be easier than we expect. Until we face them, they'll continue to put obstacles in our way that'll be harder and harder to g... more »

In the Action of Will, One Dominant Desire is Imposing Itself Upon ...

Krishnamurti QuotesJ. Krishnamurti Online, January 14, 2015http://tinyurl.com/mk5dx64 [image: 8c960-jiddu_krishnamurti]
When we try to break down our conditioning through the action of will, what happens? One desire becomes dominant and resists the various other desires -which means that there is always the whole problem of suppression, resistance, and so-called sublimation. Does any of this free the mind from conditioning? I wonder if we fully understand the implication of using the will to get rid of something, or to become something. What is will? Surely will is, in itself, a ...more »

Sheldan Nidle - January 13, 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 13 Ben, 11 Chen, 11 Ik (January 13, 2015)
Selamat Jalwa! *(Be in everlasting Joy!)* We come with more news! The last vestige of resistance by the dark is in its banking system. These rapscallions are delaying the distribution of your blessings by being supposedly ill prepared to process your funds. We have instructed our earthly allies to set deadlines and personally supervise the last steps in this process. In addition, our allies tell us that a whole slew of new wealth managers need to be prepared for...more »

Montague Keen - January 11, 2015

Throuh Veronica Keen
What you are witnessing now is the Cabal falling apart. They are making mistakes. Though they have stepped up the control, it is not enough anymore to hold all of you in submission. Factions are developing within it and they do not trust each other. Their greed knows no bounds. There's no honour among thieves. You are now able to see the bigger picture, as well as all the flaws in the Cabal's explanations of their false flag operations. In the past, all these worked like magic to control the masses. I have told you before that they are creatures of habit, so if... more »

Metatron & The Vortex Of Light -- Metatron via Shelly Dressel

Metatron and the Vortex of Light By Goddess Of CreationShelly Dressel Sunday, December 21, 2014
Tonight is the Winter/Summer Solstice and there’s a powerful Vortex of energy! Metatron, the Goddess of Creation, Jesus & Lady Gaia all spoke during this channel of releasing the imprint of old energies from the earth and its dimensions. Since the time of Atlantis, the earth has been stuck in a rut of control and manipulation. You can see it individual people and their response to others; you can see it played out in the worldwide politics. This channel has a VERY powerful infusion of... more »

Yucatán Activations, Anchoring and Preparation for The New Atlantis...

Sananda Through Kathryn E. MayYucatán Activations, Anchoring and Preparation for The New Atlantis Posted by James Rathey on January 13, 2015
It is I, Sananda. I am eager to talk with you about the profound shifts taking place on the planet at this time. Things are really starting to move, and I want to give you a picture of what we see from our vantage point here on the ships. As some of you already know, I accompanied our three Masters, Marlène, Kathryn and Mary, on their journey to the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico this past week. My brothers Ashtar and Raphael were there for t... more »

Urgent Energy Update – January 12, 2015 by GEORGI STANKOV

*Another Huge Explosion of the Great Central Sun Alcyone **on January 11, 2015* *by Georgi Stankov* www.stankovuniversallaw.com
esterday when I wrote my energy report in the morning, I mentioned that “today the energies feel much calmer and more comfortable, but who knows for how long.” I had already the premonition that something big was in the making. Then around 15.00 p.m. Pacific time I published my article on the false flag attack in Parisand said my decree to reveal all crimes of the ruling cabal three times with a very loud voice, almost shouting, in the name of the Sou... more »

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2015: constructing the collective dream. --

2015Constructing the collective dream. January 15, 2015 by Lauren C. Gorgo [image: 5D]
Happy New Year! “Happy” might still be a stretch at this point, but this much I do know: I am thrilled to be entering into this new vibration and even more thrilled to be exiting 2014…and 2013…and 2012, respectively. Tho I definitely say that every year knowing full well that the cosmic forces only increase in power and succession…even still, there is a definite sense that 2015 is the year when we start our meteoric rise to the top after so many years (decades?) of bottoming out. Our downwa... more »

A Vision for Equality #2

*The Vision Alignment Project*
We see a world where love has blossomed and taken the place of our feelings of inequality toward one another. Now we see each other as completely and totally equal in every way. We see each other as true sons and daughters of our common Father / Mother God - and, in doing so, we have opened the door to solving all our worldly ills. For, who could think of harming, or even looking askance at, anyone else now that we are all seen as equal? No one. All hierarchies, all class divisions, all prejudices and biases have been abandoned now in favor of holding ... more »

Vulnerability — The Condition for Attraction -- Ophelius via Chris

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, US of A, January 4, 2015.
*Ophelius:* “Today I would like to speak about what it means to be ‘vulnerable.’ The context for which I speak of is the vulnerability of the heart. All meaningful and lasting relationships are formed when the heart is in this condition. Only when the heart is open, trusting and willing to be tested can a spiritual connection be formed and bonded. Relationships are spiritual by nature, and it can be no other way, for it was created this way and is a part of the mechanics of life in the universes. Vulnera... more »

Blossom Goodchild - January 15, 2015

The Federation of LightBlossom Goodchild *Blossom Goodchild:*
*Hello again. I wanted to get a channelling done ASAP to inquire about the video I sent out for your viewing yesterday evening. * *My inbox was full of delight, joy and amazement this morning ... with just a couple of ' A possible hoax'. Yet, I needed to know from The Federation Of Light.This is what they said .* Hello my friends. Straight to it, if I may? A video has been put out, of a Lightship and 5 orbs descending from it. First of all, are you there? *Welcome in Loving arms to you and your dilemma.* Indeed, it is... more »

New Insight into the Law of Karma

Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness by Owen K Waters The Law of Karma states that the universe must remain in balance. Let's face it, without a law of balance, the universe would go unstable and fall apart! The requirement for balance is built into every level of Creation, from its Divine root through all the cosmic, spiritual and physical levels. Human karmic patterns are stored at the soul level, which is the root of human consciousness. Sometimes people ask, "Can you dodge karma?" The simple answer is, "Not a chance, no matter what anyone c... more »

SaLuSa 16 January 2015

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 17 hours ago
*Through Mike Quinsey*
It has taken a long time to reach this point in your evolution, but we observe a new energy rising that is taking hold on Earth that is bringing co-operation and peace. After years of wars and confrontation, the new energies are awakening people to the peaceful pursuit of ways to bring about a harmonious co-existence between all people. Now when war threatens there are still those that respond in a like way, yet at the same time many, many more pursue peaceful solutions. We will certainly do what we can to influence and aid those who seek peace and a total end... more »

The Secret’s Out -- Wes Annac

The Secret’s Out Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: channelcast.tv
.The secret’s out, and everyone’s waking up. Steadily but surely, people all around the world are becoming aware that there are higher realities beyond our conscious perception, which we can tap into with focused, dedicated inner work and practice. People are becoming aware that our reality and every reality beyond is innately spiritual, and we’re learning that the aspects of our mainstream culture that seem designed to keep us from living any kind of positive or wholesome life have, in fa... more »

You’ll Learn the Truth -- The Voice Within

The Voice Within You’ll Learn the Truth By Wes Annac, January 16, 2015
Stay active, stay receptive, and know that as you at least try to do your best with your time on earth, you’re making a bigger internal and external change than you realize. The motivation many of you are feeling to examine your habits and tendencies and ask yourselves if they serve or hurt your spiritual growth are leading you to make potent inner changes, and these changes will allow you to contribute to your conscious revolution with more enthusiasm than you have so far. For this reason and plenty ... more »

Legalizing Cannabis May Ignite a New Spiritual Revolution

Taken from Timewheel.net, Not Dated, Author not specifiedhttp://www.timewheel.net/Tome-Legalizing-Cannabis-May-Ignite-A-New-... Posted by Wes Annac
Despite being used by humans for centuries, cannabis has been prohibited in many parts of the world since a corporate agenda was enacted in the 1930’s to criminalize cannabis for reasons of: racism, fear, protection of corporate profits, yellow journalism and corrupt legislation. More recently, marijuana is rapidly becoming re-legalized worldwide since Uruguay became the first nation to legalize cannabis trade in l... more »

Practicing Radical Forgiveness -- David G. Arenson

Written by David G. Arenson ND, The Master Shift, January 15, 2015http://tinyurl.com/lgk9hd6 Dedicated to the victims of the Paris attacks. Why does it seem we still have so much conflict and derision in the world? Is there a root of our collective dysfunction as individuals and as a collective society? As Henry Thoreau observed about the folly of not going directly to the source, however uncomfortable it may be, “There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.” It seems that in today’s world, selfishness, lust for power, hatred, viol... more »

FDA Approves Surgical Implant to ‘Fight Obesity,’ But Won’t Label GMOs

Written by Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, January 15, 2015http://tinyurl.com/nkmbnzh
The Food and Drug Administration wants you to implant a small ‘anti-obesity’ device deep within your body that shuts down your nerve connection to your stomach and requires very risky surgery — but you aren’t allowed to actually know what’s making you fat and sick in the first place. That’s the latest reality brought forth by a new FDA approval that surrounds the implementation of what’s known as the ‘Maestro system,’ an electrical implant that was created to ‘treat obesity’ in people who ... more »

Live in Alignment by Learning to Balance Patience, Grace, and Desir...

Live in Alignment by Learning to Balance Patience, Grace, and Desire Por Evita Oche Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
What do patience, grace, and desire have in common? Together, they weave the fabric that will envelop you with joy and inner peace or suffering and turmoil. How you play out these three vital virtues each day will determine the quality of your life and how in or out of alignment with life you are. This essay will offer guidance and inspiration to help you tap into the power of these three virtues and work with them in the most effective of ways for your personal we...more »

Further – The Oft Neglected Path -- Zen Gardner

Written by Zen Gardner, *Guest for **Waking Times*, January 15, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/mj5rgxd [image: Road Highway]
How many times have we been faced with the decision to move on to the next level of commitment to truth? How often has a new level of personal sacrifice been standing at our door, beckoning? How did we respond? Were we willing to go further, no matter the cost? That’s pretty much what it takes in the pursuit of truth. A constant shedding of the old, no matter how attached we’ve become to our self image and familiar surroundings; to be relentlessly following the s... more »

The Creative Benefits of Exercise -- Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness*Wisdom with Wes by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
I’m sure I’ve written a lot about exercise, and that’s because it’s a great way to keep the blood pumping and the spirit flowing. If we ever have trouble with our creativity, exercise (or something else that gets us moving and excited) might be the answer. We’re all different, and what works for one might not work for another, but I’ve noticed that getting some exercise before sitting down to write works wonders on the creative flow. Even though it isn’t the sole answer and we might have creati... more »

Eliza: On Embracing Your Humanity

Blue Dragon JournalOn Embracing Your Humanity by Eliza Ayres15/01/2015 [image: April Clouds]
Yesterday as I strode into my workplace through the foggy blackness of early morning, a thought occurred to me, “If I didn’t walk-in to this world, then I will not be walking out.” Most everyone assumes that they arrive into this world the regular way, by being birthed and having two physical parents. Last April, I was told that I was a walk-in soul, who entered into a pre-existing vessel, after the original occupant left it vacant. Yesterday, I took the time to check within and intuitivel... more »

Views: 6

Eliza: On Embracing Change -- 2015/01/17

Blue Dragon Journal Embracing Change by Eliza Ayres [image: Jacob's Ladder and Silver Log]
This morning I woke up to an awareness that I was with my “Council” (thanks to recent posts by Ron Head, “Oracles and Healers”). I have had my own exchanges with various “councils” in the past couple of years through my channeled work. Today, however, the communication was directed towards me as an individual, with the focus of dissolving all former contracts, agreements, settlements, treaties, vows, and such made before coming into embodiment, upon other worlds, in other lifetimes and even wi... more »

A New Beginning -- Kuthumi via Natalie

A New Beginning by Master KuthumiChannelled through Natalie Glasson16th January 2015 www.omna.org [image: Image]
Greetings and great volumes of love are extended to each soul upon the Earth at this present time. In the ascension process we are all moving through on the Earth and the inner planes you are extremely valuable, your presence is for a reason and a purpose, this is the same all of humanity. Many of you have journeyed through lifetime after lifetime, most of your past lifetimes have been in service to others for you have supported and observed many move ...more »

Walmart’s ‘Ice Cream’ Won’t Melt After 12 Hours In Sun -- Mike Barrett

Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 16, 2015http://tinyurl.com/mhagcur [image: food_ice_cream_sandwich_walmart_melt_735_250]
In another bizarre food experiment showcasing the many abnormal traits of modern processed food, a Walmart-brand ice cream sandwich survived for 12 hours in the sun without melting at all. This led Christie Watson, a suburban Cincinnati mother of two, to replicate the experiment to see if what she was seeing was in fact real, comparing different ice cream brands. Not surprisingly, the Walmart brand still kept its form, while other more expe... more »

Can Ayahuasca Cure PTSD? -- April Short

Written by April M. Short, Reset.me, Waking Times, January 16, 2015http://tinyurl.com/q4dyg28
Donald “Donnie” Bumanglag spoke with Reset just months after sipping the psychedelic, sacred, traditional healing brew ayahuasca in the Peruvian Amazon. Unlike many of his fellow participants in the week long retreat program, Donnie is a 33-year-old veteran military combat medic and father of four. And, like many veterans, he was on the verge of suicide due to severe PTSD symptoms prior to his visit to the jungle (22 veterans take their own lives in the U.S. each day according to the Dep... more »

Let’s End the Story of Separation In 2015 -- Lissa Rankin

*Let’s End the Story of Separation In 2015 **By Lissa Rankin**Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Lissa rankin]
As we embark upon the journey of 2015, I am dreaming of a world in which we remember, as the indigenous people do, that our Story of Separation is only an illusion, that we are all connected, not just to other people, but to the plants, the animals, the mountains and rivers and oceans, that we cannot harm one another, we cannot violate nature, without directly harming ourselves. What would a world governed by our certainty of Oneness be like? I just had the unspeakabl... more »

Cobra Update - 01.16.2015

Planetary Situation Update By Cobra 01.16.2015
Clearing of the Chimera group continues. There is significant progress, but all intel pertaining to that must remain classified for now. However, here is a how you can participate in resolving the Chimera situation:http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2015/01/dont-be-afraid-of-st... Tunnels of Set, plasmatic fistulae of disgust, are being cracked open by the Light, the infection oozing out, being transformed by the Light and being absorbed into the One. This is the occult reason for craziness happening on this planet right now. ... more »

A message from Mother -- Aisha North

A message from Mother  Throogh Aisha North January 16, 2015 in Channelings
So once again it is with the utmost reverence that I call out to you in this manner, for you are indeed such an important part of me, just as I am an inseparable part of you. We are one, yet we are legion, we are in this together, yet we are all playing out our own individual roles in this game-changing event we call the resurrection of Earth and the resurrection of mankind. And you have come so far already, dear ones, and so too have I, for where you go, I follow in your wake, and vice versa. For this is tru... more »

Arcturus based craft recorded in close proximity to International S...

Tolec Update January 15, 2015 Tolec Update - January 15, 2015:
Arcturus based craft recorded in close proximity to International Space Station. The 'delta' shaped space craft recorded in space as flying in somewhat close proximity to the *International Space Station* [regardless of when the image was released] is described in detail as the following: a.) it is from the star system: *Arcturus*, the most senior member of the Andromeda Council. b.) their craft comes from their senior representative home world: *Pitolla* . c.) their craft is delta shaped; if you were to see it from a ... more »

3 Ways to Drink Baking Soda for Better Health

3 Ways to Drink Baking Soda for Better Health
Many of you may have been using baking soda around your home for years without ever even knowing what it is. We did a little digging to uncover the mystery. It turns out that sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is a chemical salt that, in its natural form, is the mineral nahcolite. Baking soda can react as both an acid and a base, although in an aqueous solution it is a bit on the alkaline side. Pure nahcolite is found in abundance in the Green River Basin, which cuts through several states in the central part of our country. Sodium bicarbona... more » .

Senator David Norris Rips Israel Apart In Ireland’s Parliament!! MU...

Senator David Norris Rips Israel Apart In Ireland’s Parliament!! MUST SEE!! Posted on January 15, 2015 by Jean Published on Aug 5, 2014
*Thanks to V. * Senator David Norris of Ireland’s Seanad Éireann (Senate) delivers the plain truth in plain English. This is an extremely passionate speech about the genocide, occupation and starvation of Palestine. *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=David Norris Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily*:* *http://violetflame.biz.ly* (email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) *PT: * a chama ... more »

2015: constructing the collective dream. --

2015Constructing the collective dream. January 15, 2015 by Lauren C. Gorgo [image: 5D]
Happy New Year! “Happy” might still be a stretch at this point, but this much I do know: I am thrilled to be entering into this new vibration and even more thrilled to be exiting 2014…and 2013…and 2012, respectively. Tho I definitely say that every year knowing full well that the cosmic forces only increase in power and succession…even still, there is a definite sense that 2015 is the year when we start our meteoric rise to the top after so many years (decades?) of bottoming out. Our downwa... more »

A Vision for Equality #2

*The Vision Alignment Project* We see a world where love has blossomed and taken the place of our feelings of inequality toward one another. Now we see each other as completely and totally equal in every way. We see each other as true sons and daughters of our common Father / Mother God - and, in doing so, we have opened the door to solving all our worldly ills. For, who could think of harming, or even looking askance at, anyone else now that we are all seen as equal? No one. All hierarchies, all class divisions, all prejudices and biases have been abandoned now in favor of holding ... more »

Vulnerability — The Condition for Attraction -- Ophelius via Chris

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, US of A, January 4, 2015.
*Ophelius:* “Today I would like to speak about what it means to be ‘vulnerable.’ The context for which I speak of is the vulnerability of the heart. All meaningful and lasting relationships are formed when the heart is in this condition. Only when the heart is open, trusting and willing to be tested can a spiritual connection be formed and bonded. Relationships are spiritual by nature, and it can be no other way, for it was created this way and is a part of the mechanics of life in the universes. Vulnera... more »

Blossom Goodchild - January 15, 2015

The Federation of LightBlossom Goodchild *Blossom Goodchild:*
*Hello again. I wanted to get a channelling done ASAP to inquire about the video I sent out for your viewing yesterday evening. * *My inbox was full of delight, joy and amazement this morning ... with just a couple of ' A possible hoax'. Yet, I needed to know from The Federation Of Light.This is what they said .* Hello my friends. Straight to it, if I may? A video has been put out, of a Lightship and 5 orbs descending from it. First of all, are you there? *Welcome in Loving arms to you and your dilemma.* Indeed, it is... more »

Views: 9

Tags: VioletFlame

Loving Others in Their Own Path -- AA Gabriel via Shanta

Loving Others in Their Own PathArchangel Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue we are receiving Angelic support for our relationships with others. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *Loving others in their own chosen path is setting the energy you want in your world.* [image: Shanta Gabriel]This is the only Gabriel Message that is relating to other people. In essence however, it is a Golden Rule ... more »

A Vision for Freedom from Conformity

We see a world where the fear of what other people think or may say about us has vanished entirely because we have risen up and out of its clutches and seen through it to the light that shines beyond. Now we stand tall in our own integrity, no longer enslaved to the thoughts and actions of others. Now we are free to step forth in life without being puppeted by others who may or may not care about us. Now we are excited and passionate once again about life and all the adventures yet to come. For we have said goodbye to our fear to conform and allowed ... more »

Under an Angel’s Wing -- Owen Waters

Spiritual Growth Spiritual DynamicsUnder an Angel’s Wing by Owen K Waters
After my out-of-body wake-up call in 1963, I studied the sparse offerings of metaphysical teachings that were available at the time and went on to seek out teachings that were ahead of their time. By 1971, it had also become my routine to begin each day with meditation and develop my ability to seek within for answers to the mysteries of life. Much later, in 2001, I came out of my reclusive closet and began teaching the insights that I had learned. I published my first online articles and began building ... more »

Enlightenment and Making an Effort -- Wes Annac

Enlightenment and Making an EffortWritten by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
Effort is always required for the seeker who wants to attain enlightenment, but things get easier after we work hard for so long. If we want to achieve anything, we have to show some incentive and refuse to give up when things don’t seem to go our way, and as long as we stay dedicated, we’ll be rewarded for our dedication. Our reward will come in the form of a greater perception, which we’ll have justly earned by the time we receive it. As we’ll learn here, some effort is necessary in the beginn... more »

Cancer $creening Doesn’t Save Lives, Meta-Study Reveals -- Sayer Ji

*Should we be looking for disease in people who don’t have any symptoms? **A large new study indicates the answer is NO.* Written by Sayer Ji, *Green Med Info*, *Waking Times*, January 17, 2015http://tinyurl.com/kk5n9h8 [image: WIKI - Cancer]
Subject to an increasingly expansive disease screening programs, unsuspecting healthy individuals are being transformed into patients every day. Massive ‘awareness raising’ campaigns funded by industries that either cause disease by creating and promoting harmful products, or make profit from the diseases by diagnosing and treating them, d... more »

Don’t Worry: USDA Says Pesticide-Laden Food is Safe to Eat -- Mike ...

USDA Says Pesticide-Laden Food is Safe to Eat Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 17, 2015http://tinyurl.com/k9mparl
Despite the U.S. food supply already being riddled with copious amounts of pesticides, the United States Department of Agriculture continuously approves new pesticides to be used on U.S. crops. The most recent case of approval revolves around the sale and planting of Monsanto’s genetically engineered dicamba-tolerant soybeans and cotton. Even more concerning, though, is that the USDA recently claimed that current pesticides levels on food are mostly...more »

Hemp’s bright American future -- Brooks Mencher

Opinion: An end to exile.Hemp’s bright American future.By Brooks Mencher January 17, 2015 [image:
Farmer and military veteran Mike Lewis processes hemp stalks on an old- fashioned wood brake in Mount Vernon, Ky. The Farm Bill pilot program, an agricultural education curriculum for vets, was sponsored by Growing Warriors. Photo: Hemp Industries Association / ONLINE_YES] *Image 1 of 5: Farmer and military veteran Mike Lewis processes hemp stalks on an old- fashioned wood brake in Mount Vernon, Ky. The Farm Bill pilot program, an agricultural education curriculum for vets, was sponsored... more »

Working and Having Fun -- Wes Annac

The Culture of AwarenessWisdom with WesWorking and Having Fun [image: Snapshot_20140731_2] by Wes Annac
Life seems to require a balance between working hard and spending time with the people in our lives. Some of us feel like we’re here on a mission to uplift everyone who’s been lost in unawareness life after life, but we can’t work so hard that we forget to have fun or enjoy the company of the people we’re close with. Our family deserves as much of our attention as our work, and even though we’re here to do a lot of revolutionary things, we’re also here to enjoy the simple, hum... more »

The Wise Woman Within -- Caroline Diana Bobart:

The Wise Woman WithinCaroline-Diana BobartThanks to Golden Age of Gaia [image: Caroline-Diana Bobart]
There is no denying this powerful truth – as a woman, a Spirit manifesting in this lifetime through a female body, you are much more intuitive, wise, dynamic, creative and capable than you are externally given credit for – not least, perhaps because you haven’t really yet settled into a true, complete and grounded understanding of this within yourself. I know this because it forms the very basis of the work I do with female clients. Every day I speak to strong, magnificent, intell... more »

The Light Collective: Greetings! -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalThe Light CollectiveGreetings! Through Eliza Ayres 2015/01/17 [image: Ash Tree Pioneer Park]
The Light CollectiveChanneler: Eliza Ayres We come to you today to greet each of you with expressions of love and support for you and your journey upon this planet. As many of you are aware, the transition into the refined energies that “were” supposed to manifest for Humanity in 2012, have finally managed to anchor upon the Earth. If you felt that your ascension process had been “on hold” for a few years since then, it was to allow more members of the human collective to ... more »

I AM that I AM -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalI AM that I AMBy Eliza Ayres [image: Faith] Eliza: I AM that I AM
Today I received a message from a friend bidding me to tell her directly if I have ascended as Taz. She continued: “People are getting channeled messages that you are safely Home. What do you make of that? Are their ego(s) to be right?” My friend was unconsciously connecting with the heart of this controversy when she wrote the word “ego”. While I am swiftly losing interest in this drama which I thought I left behind, apparently some sort of explanation is needed for those left behind so they can... more »

The Silken Coverlet -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

The Silken Coverlet HeavenlettersChanneled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, January 18, 2015http://heavenletters.org/the-silken-coverlet.html
God said: All of life on Earth can be viewed as a metaphor. Life is symbolic. Therein lies the tale. Life in the world is like an overlay, perhaps like a bedspread but such a bedspread, the weave and colors and intricacy beyond belief and yet seen in diverse ways. This bedspread is made of the finest silk, embellished with diamonds and rubies and emeralds and other stones from the Earth including stones you may kick as you w... more »

The Voice Within: There’s Nothing You Can’t Do -- Wes Annac

* The Culture of Awareness**By Wes Annac, **January 19, 2015* [image: "Sky Leaves" - Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2013] "Sky Leaves" – Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2013
Meditation is your link with a higher aspect of your consciousness, and those who routinely practice it have noted its enormous benefits. With meditation, you allow yourselves to get into a flowing state that exists beyond your physical perception, and the results of routine, sustained meditation are an increased ability to flow with life and a lessened tendency to resort to anger or other, similar emotions when thing... more »

Alone With Your Father

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, September 20, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:* “Many times during Michael’s life on Urantia He took the time to be apart from His peers and spend those periods ‘alone with His Father.’ During those times He expectantly searched for the presence of God and felt the spiritual calm that blankets with love all human beings who enjoy silence and solitude. And yet, true solitude is impossible since there is no place where you can be that your Father is not. Michael always kept this faith and all the benefits He obtained from having communion with ... more »

Your Weekly Horoscope: Mercury Retrogade on the way this week

Norah's Premium Astrology Hello dear,
*Monday:* You may be feeling a bit more fluid energy today, in spite of a scary Mercury Retrograde on the way this week. This is due to the sun moving into Aquarius, but also, a new moon in Aquarius, tomorrow: double shot of new, so, take today, before this, to plan what you need to scrub clean. Let go of the things holding you back. *Tuesday:* The keywords for today are definitely “new” and “starting over” as the New Moon in Aquarius kicks off our transition from Capricorn to Aquarius. You may find that some things appear to be falling apart... more »

The Importance of Redefining Our Relationships in 2015

Benevolent Consciousness of the Universe By Open, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, January 19, 2015http://tinyurl.com/oh7j6zb [image: couple-at-sunset]
*The consciousness shift is challenging relationships to evolve.* Our consciousness shift is hotting up. People are unwinding, unfolding and breaking free from eons of constraint. It’s a truly wonderful movement to behold. I feel blessed to be here during these times of profound change. But it’s a double edged sword too. In many cases it’s generating untold pressure within families and relationships: it’s causing great fri... more »

Our New Expanded House and ET Sharings!! -- Lisa Gawlas

Written by Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, January 17, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/pk5yrh7 [image: morphing realities]
Man these days are so hard to write about. Until yesterday, geez, I didn’t realize just how much bias I carried forth with me into this fully functioning earth! Two equally sized biases became very apparent yesterday. One, I really expected when we arrived on this earth, everything would be in play, fully functional and visible to my eyes. Hay!!! Make it happen already!! lol but ohhhh no, god forbid it should all be just that easy. Instead, the builders ... more » ,

Opening the Gift of a Dream -- Victoria Markham

Opening the Gift of a Dream By Victoria Markham credit: en.wikipedia
I had a vivid dream just after Christmas, which was unusual because I don’t remember my dreams much these days. I’m going to describe it as an example of how one can use a dream to profoundly influence your life, and to show the kind of transformation that’s possible during this time of great change. First let me say that I’d felt very odd since probably Jan. 1, which was the end of the 12-day period after 12/21/14 that many have spoken about. I would say that the various “parts” of me have been making them... more »

Beliefs and Action -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes Beliefs and Action by Wes Annac
Our beliefs don’t matter as much as the things they inspire us to do, and we can believe the greatest, most enlightened concepts and still fail in the areas of life they’re meant to inspire us to succeed at. [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]As long as we can show love and kindness to others, our beliefs don’t have to mean much. Most people don’t know that love is basically at the heart of every religion, and every genuine spiritual teacher has told us the same thing: love ourselves and each other. Let our love flow... more »

Hilarion, January 18, 2015

Through Marlene SwetlishoffJanuary 18-25, 2015
Beloved Ones, You have all struggled to maintain equilibrium as the new energies brought out thoughts, feelings and emotions that you had no idea you harboured within and you are now ready for a greater refinement of your four lower bodies. It will become much easier to navigate in the days ahead as most of you have almost completed the cleansing, clearing and purging of all that is not love from your deepest and innermost self. Now the way before you becomes filled with a greater spectrum of light that presents a greater perspec... more »

Archangel Gabriel, January 15, 2015

*Through Marlene Swetlishoff* *Image Source *
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as service. What is the true meaning of service? Service is a way of making deeper contact with the spiritual interconnectedness of the world one lives in. Every time an individual helps another, they come closer to their essential divinity. As they serve others, they must forget self and concentrate upon the given task, to do what is called for to the best of their ability until they bring it into a successful completion. With the process of forgetting the self, ther... more »

Montague Keen, 18 January 2015

Through Veronica Keen DIVIDE &
CONQUER is being used successfully in your world today. It always worked in the past. Will you allow it to work today? It never fails to confuse and disrupt the flow of TRUTH that is surfacing to awaken humanity. Most people are innocent of the fact that they are being used to insert false information. It is carefully placed within the truth which they express, in order to question the honesty of those which the Cabal wants to silence. Please give careful consideration to this and be on your guard. Examine the true facts carefully before rushing to jud... more »

Cobra interview 13th January 2015

2012 Portal Cobra / Untwine interview 13th January 2015 By Cobra Art by Geoffrey
Chandler Thanks again to Cobra for sharing time, energy, and great quality answers. Art by Francene Hart Enjoy ! *Interview Transcript* Untwine : Is it true that the Earth postponed her ascension before ? Cobra : It's happening right now, it never happened before but it's happening right now, so that people have people have more time to settle their situations. U : What was the date that she had set originally ? C : The original plan was the year 2000, or 1999. U : Was Francis Bacon really St Germai... more »

Fallen Angels can be Draconians?

One's at my house??! What Do I Do? Is this Milabs?! Scarlet Rayven on January 18, 2015
As you can see on my profile, I am a contactee, Im looking for help with understanding a Draconian. I do not wish to get rid of him, but need help in understanding his nature and intentions. I remember loving him dearly from past lives. I have a photo of an Angel male and I always called it his name. I associated various human nationalities with him, and found it true. I know he also was a God. I want to know if it possible for Fallen Angels to become Draconians. I wish someone with psychic a... more »

Being the Master You Are -- L Nada via Kathryn

Being the Master You Are By Lady NadaThrough Kathryn May January 17, 2015
Nada: I come to you today with great pleasure and anticipation of things to come. It is a very exciting time to be alive on Planet Earth, as you have no doubt been told many times before. We understand that you might have felt dubious about those claims, because it seems as though Earth is "going to hell" as you might call it, judging by the number of sudden violent incidents, and the newly revealed criminality at all levels of government, politics, religious institutions and finance. If you were only to pa... more »

The Game of Hearts -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal A Game of Heartsby Eliza Ayres [image: Cottonwood Heart]
“I see you!” This simple phrase, taken from the movie, “Avatar” and a greeting of the people of the moon, Pandora, has taken greater meaning on for me. It is meant to communicate that the person using the greeting sees into the heart of the one being greeted. We often forget the power of words. Words are magic. Words contain power. We have forgotten that words should not be misused or used unwisely. By learning to be silent until you can speak from a place of wisdom, balance and compassion, you will se... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Jan, 20 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation. 7 Ahau, 18 Chen, 11 Ik (Jan, 20 2015)
Dratzo! We come with wonderful information! The payments continue to move forward and our Earth allies are now deciding upon new preliminary schedules. These payments are tied to a number of other projects that relate to returning you to a gold standard and to a global currency reset. These programs are also part of a financial readjustment that is to produce a new global financial system. This new system is to replace those agreements first manifested at Dumbarton Oak... more »

Socrates, January 20, 2015

*Wake up Call **Socrates, January 20, 2015** Through Nancy Tate*
I am here this day to bring you a piece of news that will resonate around the planet. I am Socrates, and I am seeing what is taking place on this day of the new State of the Union Address. It has been long in coming, the energy of the day, and as the times get closer to what the president will be broadcasting this evening, there will be much descending energy of the old paradigm which is filled with the negativity of the ones who have been running the world in their own mode of control. I see you all readying yours... more »

Scorn, Criticism and Enlightenment.

*Teacher Aaron of Urantia*Received by ElaineIllawarra District, Australia, October 8, 2013 (date of transcription) *Aaron:* “Scorn. It sounds a harsh word, even without considering the meaning attached to it. Scorn and criticism usually accompanies an individual who is without complete understanding of a situation, or events leading up to a spiritual experience like the enlightenment event in question. Can you fault someone if the experience is not in the realm of their spiritual understanding at this time? You, yourself, at one time scorned and criticized the very people and exp... more »

Ask The Masters, 20 January 2015

Rare medium, lessons, and time.Through Celestial Voices. 20 January 2015[image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...]
A medium in the UK is receiving suspect information about which the Masters give an illuminating explanation. They also advise on how to avoid contact with unwanted beings. One of the pitfalls of third-dimensional judgment is blindness to the lessons of others (as well as to one's own). An American woman furious with her ex-sister-in-law is a case in point, as the Masters indicate. One of...more »

The Voice Within.- Every Aspect of your Consciousness is Divine -- ...

The Voice Within. Every Aspect of your Consciousness is Divine *By Wes Annac, **January 20, 2015* Credit: lifecoachcode.com
Attempting to communicate with the other side of the veil is a very noble effort, and as long as you continue to practice, you’ll be able to make the routine, sustained connection you seek and you’ll benefit in various ways in the long run – mentally, emotionally, creatively, spiritually, etc. It’s important to routinely sustain your link with the other side, and the more you practice it, the sharper it’ll become and the easier it’ll be to call to the s... more »

Chipotle Stops Serving Pork Because Supplier Mistreated Animals -- ...

Chipotle Stops Serving Pork Because Supplier Mistreated Animals Written by John Vibes, The Master Shift, January 17, 2015 [image:http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/chipotleee.jpg]
It was reported this week that Chipotle Mexican Grill stopped serving pork at hundreds of its restaurants, after they found that their supplier may have been treating its animals inhumanely. Chris Arnold, a spokesman for the Mexican food chain, told the Associated Press that the company learned of the inhumane treatment during a recent audit of suppliers. According to Chipotle’... more »

Ascend or Descend? -- Steve Beckow.

Ascend or Descend? Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 19, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/otabclr [image: Ooops 236]
Sometimes I feel so out of step! Do I want to ascend? No. I want to descend. Huh? Where did everybody go? Hellooooooooooo! Seriously. There are those who are loving and joyful and exuberant. They emerge. They arise. They burst forth. And then there’s me, who wants depth, who wants to descend into the heart, to go as deeply into the Self as is humanly … no, higher-dimensionally … no, existentially possible. Here’s another place where I’m ou... more »

New Study: Monsanto’s Herbicide Chemical Damages DNA -- Christina S...

New Study Monsanto’s Herbicide Chemical Damages DNAWritten by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 19, 2015http://tinyurl.com/oyyon9k [image: pesticide_mow_735_350]
A new peer-reviewed scientific study has found that soybean workers exposed to glyphosate suffer from DNA damage and elevated cell death. Adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T) are the components of nucleic acid that make up DNA, and biotech is making these important parts of our biology a mash-up that no sane person would ever want to experience. Soybean workers in Brazil exposed to fungicides... more »

The Magic of Laughter - RJ Spina

The Magic of Laughter Written by R J Spina, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, January 19, 2015 http://tinyurl.com/mtrnsod[image: laughing buddha]
Isn’t it amazing how much better everything is when we enjoy a hearty laugh? Our whole outlook changes. Whatever perceived misfortune we were experiencing is gone, even if just for one glorious moment. Sometimes when we find something truly hilarious it lift us up and changes our outlook permanently. The power of laughter can heal old wounds, both literally and figuratively, demonstrably display the ridiculousness of our own behavio... more »

The Path of Intuitive Communication -- Wes Annac

The Path of Intuitive Communication Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
What I like about The Voice Within is that it doesn’t have to have a specific label or identity. If you look around the new age/channeling community, you’ll see message after message that comes from angels, archangels, extraterrestrials and plenty of other sources, and the number of sources and channelers increases by the day. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with this; it just isn’t for me. There are a few channeled sources I enthusiastically follow, but for the most part, I’ve turned my f... more »

African Diary of Love: Removing False Grids

African Diary of Love Removing False Grids by Wes Annac [image: Africa]
We are here on Gaia, to live in heart opening joy, bliss, peace and Love. The whole idea of coming to Earth was to live in physicality, to have a joyous experience as an angel in form…… oh dear, didn’t you get the memo? That’s like signing up for a holiday in the Bahamas, staying in a five star hotel, where you are working as toilet cleaner. Sounds bizarre, well, um….. duh! Of course it does. It’s no different to what a lot of us have been, and are still doing — taking on a false illusion, you call your life... more »

Ben Fulford says Financial war coming to a head, Swiss join Pentago...

Ben Fulford says Financial war coming to a head, Swiss join Pentagon/UK/BRICS alliance
The radical plunge in the Euro last week against the Yen, the US dollar and especially the Swiss Franc is a clear indication the battle over control of the financial system, and the world, is coming to a climax. The Swiss move to decouple their Franc from the Euro came one week before an elite summit meeting in Davos, Switzerland is due to kick off with a keynote speech by China’s number 2 Li Keqiang. This is the first time the Chinese government has sent any one significant to Davos in 5 years. T... more »

Protection ~ Cobra 01.19.2015

Protection By Cobra 01.19.2015
Protection Although a large part of the scalar plasma grid has been removed after the opening of the IS:IS portal, a large part still remains. Breakthrough phase does not mean only rainbows and pretty comets, we are in the middle of occult war between forces of Light and forces of darkness. Therefore it is of utmost importance for the people to be aware of the existence and the influence of the scalar plasma grid and other energy weapons that the Cabal under the guidance of Chimera group uses to suppress human consciousness and to prevent the... more »

I AM that I AM -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalI AM that I AM  By Eliza Ayres [image: Faith]
Eliza: I AM that I AM
Today I received a message from a friend bidding me to tell her directly if I have ascended as Taz. She continued: “People are getting channeled messages that you are safely Home. What do you make of that? Are their ego(s) to be right?” My friend was unconsciously connecting with the heart of this controversy when she wrote the word “ego”. While I am swiftly losing interest in this drama which I thought I left behind, apparently some sort of explanation is needed for those left behind so they can... more »

Views: 16

“YOUR LIFE AS A RIVER” ANALOGY

*“YOUR LIFE AS A RIVER” ANALOGY* [image: river3] CHANNELED MESSAGE FROM THE ARCTURIANS 19th January 2015.Channeled by Paul Marwood Transcribed by Paul Marwood .
“Hello dear Paul and Holly, We are the Arcturian’s, Today the two of you are at geographical location called inspiration point, so we would like to offer some inspiration, for as you know there are many races that are here in support of your planet at this time, ourselves included. You also know that we are all here in support of you in so many ways, we are here to bring forth suggestions ... more »

A Vision for a Genderless God

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Today's Vision comes to you from Mary Maciasz in Louisiana. Thank you, Mary!
We truly appreciate your Vision and are honored to Align with it!* I see a universe where "God" is found in every living thing, in every breath taken. I believe that the need to define "God" has been erased with the joy of experiencing "God". I celebrate that every aspect of life that exists reflects the wonder of Divine Source and allows Source to connect One to all and all to One. I soar when the references to God are created as an expression of connection and not upheld i... more »

Pray for the Planet. -- Lytske

*A Mentori Spokesperson*Received by LytskeUrantia, November 26, 2014.
*Mentor:* “Another day begins and you, the mortals of this planet, start rushing to and fro, not really grasping the seriousness of the situation on this beautiful earth you call home and on which you all were born. Truly now, does anyone ever stop to think that this precious orb might also have needs and wants whilst you are rushing about to fulfill your own? “This precious orb is also serving God, albeit she is of a different order. She also has her name and number on the registry of Paradise, just like you ha... more »

Freeing Ourselves from Beliefs -- Wes Annac

The Path to Heaven Freeing Ourselves from Beliefs Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness [image: 2e170-path-of-nature-wallpaper]
I’m reaching a point where I no longer want to pour my faith into any specific belief. Every belief contains its truths and untruths, and like a lot of people have realized, we can take what works for us from each belief and let the rest fall away. I’ve been writing about open-mindedness lately, and like I said in a recent article, an important part of being open-minded is being diligent enough not to put all our energy and attention into a... more »

The Best Way to Feel Love -- Wes Annac

The Voice Within The Best Way to Feel Love By Wes Annac, January 21, 2015 [image: ec9c0-36d674bab4283364614a5ee05cac16fc]
Life will open up for you in all kinds of unique and interesting ways if you can open up and allow it, and only if you stop yourselves from enjoying your lives will you fail to enjoy them. There are all kinds of distractions that can keep you from doing the things you’re on earth to do, but as long as you stay centered and refuse to let your focus wane, the distractions around you will be easy to transcend. When you transcend them once and for all, you’ll f... more »

Seth Rogan Basically Calls “American Sniper” Movie A Nazi Propagand...

Seth Rogan Basically Calls “American Sniper” Movie A Nazi Propaganda Film Written by John Vibes, The Anti Media, January 19, 2014
(TheAntiMedia) Sadly, the newly released propaganda film “American Sniper” broke box office records this weekend and made $90.2 million in just 3 days, showing that there truly are a ton of brainwashed nationalistic Americans out there willing to spend money on terrible movies. Surprisingly, there have been a number of mainstream celebrities to actually speak up about the blatant propaganda film and its celebration of death. Actor Seth Rogan was ... more »

REACH FOR THE POSITIVE -- Holly Hawkins

*REACH FOR THE POSITIVE*CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION 12th JANUARY 2015Channelled by Holly Hawkins Marwood [image: NewYears-Resolution-300x205]
“Greetings Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion. As each New Year begins in your dimension there is always surge of excitement and anticipation and positive thinking and hope for change, hope for new experiences of life. It’s that change and that hope and that desire that creates New Year’s resolutions, new determination, and new points of view. While there are many who might say “Oh well, people cre... more »

How to Change Your Life -- Hanna Bier

How to Change Your Life Written by Hanna Bier, The Master Shift, January 20, 2015 *[image: wallpaper desktop-nacozinhacomamalves_blogspot_com-moth_-_desktop_wallpaper]*
Nature doesn’t hurry, yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu My favorite way to make something happen in my life is to just sit and wait for it to come to me. I exclaim what I want and I get really, really clear about it. Crystal clear. And then I let it go. That’s all I do. And so far, it has worked out great! Some of my dreams are still in the processing stage, but, generally- I am getting there! ... more »

Waiting to be Embraced -- Steve Beckow:

Waiting to be Embraced Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 20, 2015 [image: Brooklyn_Bridge]
Yours for a song We had a meeting of the editors the other day and Archangel Michael addressed us through Linda Dillon. Hopefully I’ll have a transcript of that discussion in a few days. The important thing was his encouragement to us to find the natural excitement within ourselves, the joy of service, the full-throated, full-hearted “Yes!” to life that’s in all of us. And I watched myself. And I saw that I could not reach a place that I’d call “whole-hear... more »

Hemp Festival in Portland Denied 2015 Permit -- Christina Sarich

Hemp Festival in Portland Denied 2015 Permit Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 20, 2015 [image: marijuana_hemp_baggy_735_350]
Despite the recent legalization of cannabis in Oregon this past November, ‘authorities’ are doing their best to squash the rising tide of support for marijuana and its non-hallucinogenic cousin, hemp. Organized by Paul Stanford, Hempstalk is an annual Festival held in Portland Oregon – at least it was successfully held last year. In 2015, Stanford won’t be so lucky. The 2014 event was peaceful and orderly, with bands, speakers, ven... more »

Diligently Exposing Corruption -- Wes Annac

*The Culture of Awareness**Wisdom with Wes **Diligently Exposing Corruption **by Wes Annac* [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
Chemtrails and other forms of weather warfare are being used just as much now as they were when they first started appearing, and we need to stay diligent in exposing the things the elite are doing to keep us in states of poor health and mental/emotional/spiritual subservience. I wrote yesterday about loving and forgiving the elite once they’re exposed, and forgiveness will obviously be essential when the time comes. We have to continue to actively expose them ... more »

Aisha's short update on the energies - January 20, 2015

The Constant CompanionsThrough Aisha North January 20, 2015
As the days begin to change shape in the way of the length of the Sun’s stay over the horizon, so too will the energies bathing your planet morph and shift in such a way, you will all feel these undulations speak to the very depths of your being. Not only that, you will also feel how your body will reciprocate, by speaking back in a new language. For now, your earthly vehicle and these heavenly messengers will begin to commune with each other in a very new way, one that will have many implications for all. You see, this s...more »

The Physical Universe is an Information System

The Physical Universe is an Information System Written by K.J. MacLean, *Guest for **Waking Times*, January 20, 2015 –http://tinyurl.com/pe8n3tx
For 5,000 years we have been taught that our physical reality is massive and really hard to change. That viewpoint is limited, however, and is the result of knowledge gained strictly from the limitation of the five bodily senses. In fact, most of the "action" in the physical universe happens on a much subtler level. Quantum mechanics and computer science have taught us that physical objects can be viewed as vibrational information syste... more »

Views: 17

NASA’s ‘Largest Picture Ever’ Taken – A Must See -- Mike Barrett

NASA’s ‘Largest Picture Ever’ Taken Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, January 22, 2015 [image: NASAimage-735_350]
With today’s technology, it is easier than ever to relish in the beauties of not only planet Earth, but the universe. We have always been able to look up at the stars and have even had a telescope for some time that enabled us to focus in on the literal outer-beauty of where we are – and what’s out there is truly amazing. Complimenting this even further, NASA has released what is deemed the largest picture ever taken – and it will blow you away. The image ... more »

Being Highly Sensitive; a Blessing or a Burden? -- Emma Tuzio

Being Highly Sensitive; a Blessing or a Burden? Written by Emma Tuzio, Contributor for The Culture of Awareness, Creator of The Muse in the Mirror, January 19, 2015http://themuseinthemirror.com/2015/01/19/being-highly-sensitive-a-b...
*Coping with Increased Sensitivity* As someone who most definitely qualifies as a Highly Sensitive person (HSP), I explore what it means to be super sensitive, and uncover the benefits and potential pitfalls of having such a trait. [image: © June Yarham / Flickr] © June Yarham / Flickr Life for a sensitive can be challenging as ... more »

Silence can be Golden -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes Silence can be Golden by Wes Annac
Even though there’s a lot to say (and a lot to write about), we’ll sometimes reach a point where we don’t have much to say at all. This is okay, and taking a break from our hard work can be necessary at times so we can restore ourselves and replenish our creative/expressive abilities. There’s so much to discuss in this emerging new world, but we don’t want to strive so hard to talk about it all that we burn ourselves out. We have to be easy with ourselves if we want to contribute with any degree of si... more »

Where Do We All Go From Here? -- Gordon Yumibe.

Where Do We All Go From Here? Written by Gordon Yumibe, New Spirit Journal,
Gordon Yumibe says that there are unimaginable heights and vistas ahead of us for all. “In the first cause, or principle, all is perfect. In the creation of soul, we find the portion may become a living soul and equal with the Creator. To reach that position, when separated, must pass through all stages of development, that it may be one with the Creator.” −Edgar Cayce Reading 900-10 My life started to change back in the turbulent 1960s and ’70s, way before I knew anything except for the fact that ... more »

Transhumanism: The Anti-Human ‘Singularity’ Agenda -- Uri Dowbenko.

Trans-humanism  The Anti-Human ‘Singularity’ Agenda Written by Uri Dowbenko, Conscious Reporter, Waking Times, January 22, 2015.
At a TED-like techno-geek symposium in the 2014 film Transcendence, Artificial Intelligence guru Dr. Will Caster (Johnny Depp) is asked by an audience member, “So you want to create your own god?” And he answers, “Isn’t that what man has always done?” This smarmy remark is indicative of the hubris and arrogance of scientism, the belief that science can solve all the problems on this planet, while scientists can have fun playing god at the same time. ...more »

Two Different Objectives - Oscar

Thought AdjusterReceived by OscarAlabama, US of A, September 21, 2011.
Thought Adjuster: “In this world, mortals seem to be motivated by two different objectives. The first one is to be outstanding, to be raised above their peers, to be recognized by their efforts or their talents. The second objective is to find their place within their group, to belong, to find where they can contribute. Many times the first path makes the second one impossible and many mortals choose the path that potentially leads to their becoming important, forgetting about being useful or productive, thus li... more »

Balancing the Chakras -- Wes Annac

Who is Ra? – Part 20 Balancing the Chakras Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness [image: law-of-one-book-i-the-ra-material]
Instead of taking Ra’s quotes from the Law of One Study guide, which was compiled by Bob Childers and David Wilcock, I’ve decided to start quoting from The Law of One information website, which contains categorized quotes from the Ra material that’s presented in a format that’s even easier to explore (in my opinion) than the study guide. You might notice a small change in how the material looks or how it’s presented, but it’s the same material ... more »

Living in Peace and Holding No Resistance - Wes Annac

Living in Peace and Holding No Resistance Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness [image: 68912-peaceonearth]
The goal of enlightenment, beyond reaching a higher state of consciousness, is to be able to live in peace and hold no resistance to any person or idea. Enlightenment isn’t easy by any means, but by the end of the process, we’ll have refined our consciousness and taught ourselves how to flow with life with no restrictions. Plenty of teachers have told us that enlightenment will result in an experience of bliss that’s unlike anything we’ve yet felt, but the process... more »

Consistently Embrace Your Creativity -- Wes Annac

The Voice Within Consistently Embrace Your Creativity By Wes Annac, January 23, 2015 [image: IMG_5393] Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2014
Like so many other things, music is meant to provide a bridge between your world and the other side of the veil, and the musicians who work the hardest to hone their craft have noticed how spiritual it can be. Music doesn’t have to be spiritual, but if you consider yourself a spiritual person and you want to find a way to bridge the gap between your world and the higher realms, music is one of the best ways to do it. There are plenty of o... more »

Awakening to the Fifth Dimension -- Vidya Frazier

Awakening to the Fifth DimensionBy Vidya Frazier *[image: Vidya Frazier]*
We are entering times of great transition. A new earth is emerging. People are awakening. But old structures are crumbling around us and new ones are not yet in place. Many are experiencing great uncertainty and confusion. It’s time for those of us who feel called to assist in this planetary awakening to step forward to help usher in this new age of human evolution on the planet. ~ Quantum Evolutionary Shift ~ We are living in exciting times. Visionaries, spiritual teachers and indigenous elders from... more »

Blossom Goodchild, JAN 23rd, 2015.

The Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodchild
AFTER MUCH TROUBLE WITH THE AUDIO LINK IN THIS CHANNELLING ... IT IS NOW WORKING. Good morning! Within me, there seems to be an inner excitement about this year, and yet, I don’t really know why? A sort of expectancy … or maybe, because it’s a new year once again … I am simply full of hope! Anyone home? *We are always home. We are always who we are in our TRUTH … which of course is home to us. The same way for you, is it not? When you are full of Love and all is running smoothly in your life … you FEEL you are home. * *Today ... more »

The Greatest of Love Songs. -- Chris Maurus

*The I AM (Thought Adjuster).*Received by Chris *Maurus* Michigan, US of A, August 19, 2012.
*Thought Adjuster:* “I AM your true soul mate, for I AM always with you, in you, of you, and one with you. I AM eternal and so shall it be with you, my beloved partner, as we ascend the heavens together. My love for you has no bounds or limits – it is infinite and without end. I AM the love of the Creator indwelling your mind. I AM close to you always and I know everything about you – your every thought, your most secret of desires, and your imperfections. I love you unconditionally, for I ... more »

Views: 17

New Beginnings Continued - Kuthumi via Natalie

*A New Beginning Continued * *by Master Kuthumi* Channelled through Natalie Glasson 23th January 2015 www.omna.org [image: Image]
This period upon the Earth is such a sacred time, so filled with renewal, growth, awakening and opportunities. It is truly a time of rejuvenation, regeneration and rebirth which depending on your soul and your ability to move in rhythm with the energies within and around you may last for weeks, months or years. The Creator is guiding a process of letting go within the general consciousness of humanity. This is the crucifixion energies, the letting go of ... more »

What Is The Meaning of Life? -- Brad Austen

What Is The Meaning of Life? Written by Brad Austen, Mindful Meditations, Not Dated Credit: Jerryrushing.net
Many great men and women over the centuries have questioned the meaning of life. This article will explore this theme and also encourage you to think about the meaning of your own life. I believe the meaning of life is slightly different for everyone, because we all have different goals and aspirations we wish to achieve. But in a nutshell, we are here for our growth and evolution of our soul. Human life is quite short and there are many temptations and distraction... more »

Staying Active helps us Stay Centered

Staying Active helps us Stay CenteredWritten by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Mojofeet.com
It’s very important to keep our fire lit right now, and the alternative could be the unrelenting sadness that vies for our attention. It doesn’t take much to inspire ourselves, and all we need to do is look around at our world’s current situation to be motivated enough to want to contribute. There’s so much we can do, but we’re the only ones who can make ourselves do it all. If we’re motivated enough, we can accomplish a lot of revolutionary things in our short time on ea... more »

Follow the Yellow Brick Road -- Molly Brown

Follow the Yellow Brick Road Written by Molly Brown, The Master Shift, January 22, 2015 [image: molly]
As a child I watched, *The Wizard of Oz* once a year when it came on TV. It was a big deal. I hadn’t seen it in years… maybe decades. Now, I was seeing it through a different lens. I found this a lesson in itself. Our signs are there but are we seeing them? Do we ever take a moment to pause and discern? Question… learn… and evolve? I was now realizing that I was Dorothy and Toto was my soul. Dog spelled backwards is God and Toto was a small dog. Yes, I used to thi... more »

Unconditional Acceptance -- Wes Annac

The Culture of Awareness Wisdom with Wes Unconditional Acceptance by Wes Annac
It can be hard to embrace certain spiritual concepts if we're worried we won't be accepted by others, but we don't need to worry about it anymore. If people are unwilling to accept us for the things we believe, it says more about them than us and we might be best to let them keep their distance. In order to truly empower ourselves, we'll want to find people who love and support us no matter what we believe - not people who'll only accept us if we think the way they do. Close-mindedness is one... more »

Russia Passes Even Tighter Restrictions on GMO Imports - Christina ...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, January 23, 2015 [image: gmo_putin_russia_735_350]
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin recently signed the Russian Federation Code of Administrative Offences into law which fines those who violate mandatory GMO labeling conditions, and now the Russian’s are stepping up their regulatory laws that previously allowed GMOs to be imported. Will Russia soon successfully ban GMOs fro their country completely? The Russian government’s Commission on Legislative Activities approved a bill introduced by both the Ministry of Science and Educ... more »

Archangel Gabriel, Jan 22nd 2015 -- via Marlene

UpliftmentThrough Marlene Swetlishoff [image: Angel of Light - gabriel - marlene]
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as upliftment. This quality within an individual allows them to experience a wide range of emotional experiences and still have the ability to create some of the most inspiring creations. They believe that the best response to any situation in life is to be patient, grateful, gracious, and most of all, positive. These individuals believe that an uplifting attitude is beneficial to them and is inspiring to those around them. Th... more »

Stepping Forward or Back? - Andrea Scully One way. Forward!

Written by Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia, January 23, 2015 [image: One way. Forward!] One way. Forward!
These new energies have presented some very interesting challenges for all of us. There seems to be a whole lot of doors popping open, invitations to move forward with projects, lines of communication appearing, miraculously and suddenly appearing, in fact, in seemingly perfect synchronicity. At the same time, there’s this consistent undertow of the pulling back to basics, back to the very foundations, that’s going on too. Just when there seems to be an opportunit... more »

How We Banned Fracking in New York -- Sandra Steingrabe

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 hour ago
Written by Sandra Steingraber, EcoWatch, Waking Times, January 23, 2015 . [image: tucuomo600]
*Thank you. Thank you for providing the surprise plot twist to our story. Thank you for revealing yourself, in the final chapter—and, God, what a page-turner that was—as our protagonist. Photo credit: New Yorkers Against Fracking.* My friends, we are unfractured And thereby hangs a tale. It’s a tale in which we all are—each one of us is—a starring character and a co-author. We are the maker of this story that has been shaped by our unceasing, unrelenting efforts—all of which matte... more »

ArchAngel Michael - 19 Jan 2015

ArchAngel Michael Message for 19-25 Jan 2015 Through Gülçin ÖnelTranslation: Arzu Altınay
Some of you are ready for changes and progressing rapidly, some are trying to be more cautious with their steps; crossroads, changes in direction, unaccounted possibilities are being laid down before you, you are developing each moment from day to day, going through new gates. If the new paths you are walking on are carrying you to new ones, let them. Do not hesitate to proceed on your new paths that are beginning to appear with your light, beyond your guesses. Your guide is your Heart and yo... more »

A Vision for Freedom from Disease Phobias

We see a world where we have evolved to the point where all of us know that our thoughts, not a bunch of so-called germs and bugs, are creating our experiences. We know, beyond all question, that our diseases take root because we fear them. They take root because we think about them, often blowing the small indigestions and everyday blemishes way out of proportion and, thus, bringing worse challenges to life. We see a world where people no longer succumb to disease phobias; where we see, unequivocally, that what we put our attention on is what we are... more »

Views: 14

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service