Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - February 16th , ...17th, ...18th,... 19th,... 2015

The Voice Within: It Doesn’t Matter What You Believe -- Wes Annac

The Voice Within It Doesn’t Matter What You Believe An intuitive message by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2013

The ‘voice within’ is just that – an inner voice that you can connect with and receive advice, guidance and general assistance from along your developing spiritual path. You can call your inner voice whatever you want, and the most popular label it’s usually given is the ‘higher self’. It doesn’t matter what you call this voice that constantly assists you, nor does it matter how your refer to the numerous spiritual guides you each have ... more »

Blossom Goodchild, Feb 15, 2015.

The Federation of LighThrough Blossom Goodchild
*Hello Happy People.* *Here is the latest channelling * *A little later than usual. I actually did this channelling on Thurs 11th Feb, yet, I was unable to get it sent out until today. Now that The Federation of Light are speaking more and more ... it takes more and more time to transcribe, make the YouTube etc ... so, on the premise of 'All is as should be' ... it shall be received by all in perfect timing. (Now that is an understatement ... add on top of that 5 hours of technical hitches ... Give me strength ... and yet , I come ou... more »

Find out what's in store for you this week! -- Norah's Premium Astr...

Norah's Premium Astrology*Your Weekly Horoscope*
*Monday:* If you’re feeling a jolt of energy, act on it! Today is a day for moving forward and really getting some plans working. You have a lot going for you now, even if you do not realize it. Your ideas are growing stronger and gaining a lot of traction- so make good use of them and be sure to relay them to others whether this be on the home front or at work.
*Tuesday:* You may be feeling a bit more confident today as the accolades start to roll in: appreciation, finally! Be sure to smile and be gracious- no need for false humi... more »

Archangel Gabriel via Shelly Young: Daily Message – 2.15.15

Archangel Gabriel Daily Message, Channeled through Shelly Young, Trinity Esoterics, February 15, 2015 [image: c5c8d-archgabriel-bmp]
We are your cosmic entourage, always at your beck and call to assist, to support, to encourage, to wrap you up in unconditional love, as you move through your life experiences. Did you really think we would allow you to move into a life expression without all the supports you needed? You, Dear Ones, are the superstars of the universe, being in the body and driving such amazing and profound changes on your planet. You are the ground crew, the pi... more »

Practice, Practice -- Creator via Jennifer Farley

The Creator Writings Practice, Practice Through Jennifer Farley
To The Universe, your failures are never failures….just attempts at success. Like a child learning to ride a bicycle; sometimes the desire, the balance and practice (lots of practice) needs to take place before you actually get the hang of it. Creator
http://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/practice-practice/ Thanks to The Galactic Free Press. *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=JenniferFarley Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://vi...more »

5 Ways to Feel More Accomplished Every Day -- Brittany

5 Ways to Feel More Accomplished Every DayWritten by Brittany, Learning-Mind.com, February 15, 2015, Thanks to The Galactic Free Press. [image: accomplished every day]
We are truly our own worst critic. Why? When we set standards, often we will personally exceed them, without giving much notice to it all. That is the wrong way to approach situations and life, in general. *You owe it to yourself to be truly happy and feel accomplished every day, and it starts with recognizing your achievements and valuing yourself.* *1. Realize How Far You Have Come* No matter what your situati... more »

Machiventa Melchizedek & Michael of Nebadon - December 22, ...

Machiventa Melchizedek. Michael of Nebadon. Personal Message for Linda Abell: *“Welcome to the 11:11 Progress Group.”* Received by George Barnard.Illawarra District, Australia, December 22, 2014.
Machiventa: “Dear Linda, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. I wish to welcome you to the 11:11 Progress Group, which is directly under my tutelage. I congratulate you on your being able to see where this little 11:11 gem in the crown of my personal career needed help. “The members of this progressive group were years ago (2,000) informed that at a future time their endeavors would be impo... more »

Your Reality is Shifting to a New Paradigm - -A. Guides via Taryn

Angelic Guides Your Reality is Shifting to a New Paradigm Channeled through Taryn Crimi Angelic Guides, February 13, 2015
Today we would like to focus your attention on your perceived reality. Many are watching as the entire “world” is seemingly in some sort of chaos. But know that things are not always as they seem to be. There are many opposing view points that are being brought to the collective’s attention. Remember, you cannot change what you do not know. These extremes are being brought to your attention, not so that you can force your views upon another but rather so that ... more »

The Magnetic Blueprints Ready as We Move Into Construction Phase! -...

The Magnetic Blueprints Ready as We Move Into Construction Phase! Written by Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, February 15, 2015
Did ya feel it?? Did ya allow space for the full on merger? Do you feel brand new today? If not, thats ok too, this is just the beginning and its all gonna quicken from here on out!!! As my day began yesterday, I was once again summoned to my bathtub. I have taken more baths this last week than I have taken in the last full year. But then again, there is no doubt something huge is emerging. For the second time in two weeks, I felt the presenc... more »

15 Things You Need To Give Up To Be Truly Happy -- Higher Perspective.

15 Things You Need To Give Up To Be Truly Happy Taken from Higher Perspective, February 15, 2015 [image: truhp]
When it comes to being truly happy, it takes a lot of adding new, positive things that make you a happy person. But there are also things that you’re going to want to let go of in order to embrace happiness in its fullest incarnation. We’ll go down the list. 1. Forget the need to always be right. “Would I rather be right or would I rather be kind?” Sometimes it’s hard to admit that we’re wrong, even at the risk of losing friendships and causing yourself pain. But sometimes,... more »

Meditation For Beginners: 20 Practical Tips For Quieting The Mind -...

Meditation For Beginners 20 Practical Tips For Quieting The MindWritten by Todd Goldfarb, The Mind Unleashed, February 14, 2015
Meditation is the art of focusing 100% of your attention in one area. The practice comes with a myriad of well-publicized health benefits including increased concentration, decreased anxiety, and a general feeling of happiness. Although a great number of people try meditation at some point in their lives, a small percentage actually stick with it for the long-term. This is unfortunate, and a possible reason is that many beginners do not begin with a mind... more »

The Living, Breathing, Balancing Act of Life -- David Gelfand:

The Living, Breathing, Balancing Act of Life Written by David Gelfand, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 12, 2015
At the very core of our being, from the moment we’re born, it becomes apparent that not all things are like. There are good and bad, hot and cold, lazy and relentless, and so on. Life, from the moment we’re born to the day we pass, becomes a balancing act. The concepts of choice, freedom and will power are what define our every move. We choose our destiny, define our action and live with the results. The beauty of a human being is that he or she has the capabil... more »

Claim Joy -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Claim Joy Channeled through Gloria Wendroff Heavenletters.org , February 15, 2015
God said: What you see is what you get. You already know this. See beauty in the world, and your world is beautiful. See trouble, and you see and have trouble. As it is, in the world, you may say that no one misses out on trouble. Who can argue this? Nevertheless, someone in straits worse than yours may be happier than you. What you see is what you have. Your happiness in life comes from more than your situation and the conditions under which you live. It would seem that your happine... more »

Key Marijuana Case may Lead to Nationwide Reclassification -- Mike ...

Key Marijuana Case may Lead to *USA's* Nationwide Reclassification Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, February 15, 2015
Marijuana is known as a Schedule I substance in the United States. That means that it is completely worthless, harnesses ‘no medicinal value,’ and is evidently on the same level of heroin, LSD, and ecstasy. But marijuana can actually help treat numerous ailments, which is why the U.S. government has been juggling with its reclassification for decades. Now, a legal dispute in California is shedding even more light on the issue in Washington, D.C., a... more »

Texas’ Ticking Time Bombs -- Remington Alessi

Texas’ Ticking Time Bombs Written by Remington Alessi, Activist Post, February 15, 2015
Do you remember the Union Carbide plant that leaked toxic gas and subsequently killed an estimated 15,000 people? What about the BP well in 2010 that spewed oil into the Gulf of Mexico for months or perhaps the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas that registered on the Richter scale? These and many other industrial disasters were completely preventable, and all shared a common thread like the majority of large-scale industrial disasters: corporate decisions to deliberately neglect reasonable ... more »

Obama Leaks Israeli Nuke Violation Doc Before Bibi Visit

Obama Leaks Israeli Nuke Violation Doc Before Bibi Visit Taken from Kauilapele, Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia
Gordon Duff Kauilapele: I sense that this is a “Really BIG Time” revelation. The voice I heard inside myself was saying, “Wow!” Everything is coming together to a major peak, as I see it, and this may very well be a “last straw” event to get the Event ball rolling. I’ve posted the Gordon Duff portion at the beginning, then down below the second divider line, the Russia Today article as it appeared at RT. Here is the link to the document, given in the articles. Should ... more »

A Vision for the Highest Good in Business

*The Vision Alignment Project*
We see a world where the competitiveness in business is gone and has been replaced by a caring for one another; where no one profits at the expense of another; and where all exchanges of energy and resources are WIN-WIN, equally beneficent to all parties involved. We see selling as an archaic endeavor because there is no need for it in a world of abundance and easy access to goods and services. Accordingly, we see a trust formed among all peoples because conducting business is now a safe, honorable, and loving experience where everyone helps each other... more »

Benjamin Fulford - February 15, 2015

Questions from the pentagon and their answers. By Benjamin Fulford
Like the economic planning agency, seek input from wds and post a plan, rationale, timing, and benefits for the mil/intel guys to execute now and not wait for the shit to hit the fan (shtf). They are political which means they can be pressured, but they also tend to move slowly and need a monthly kick in the butt. Pls add some meat to this bone…ash carter takes office tues so he needs marching orders 1. surgical strikes on adelson, who owns bibi, and other j oligarch to shock n awe…they must be shamed to wage overt... more »

Preview: The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter 134th Issue

Preview: The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter 134th Issue Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2014
The following are two snippets from the latest issue of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month. The snippets are from the ‘enlightenment discussion’ and ‘planetary healing’ segments, and you can read the segments in their entirety (along with the introductory segment, the reader’s question segment and the conclusion) by subscribing via the ‘subscribe’ button at the bottom of this post. income from ... more »

EN: Violet Flame

Views: 672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask The Masters, 17 February 2015

Finding ourselvesBy The Celestial Voices17 February 2015 [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...]
A Brazilian woman asks how we can connect with our "I AM Presence" and with the Masters - whose answer is clear but not exactly easy to implement. That said, we would all be well served by striving, little by little, to adopt their recommendations. Accounts of alleged miracles are always fascinating, and an American woman has questions about the storied 1917 appearance of the Blessed Virgin Mary to thr... more »

Material Success and Spiritual Achievement -- Adjuster via Oscar

*Thought Adjuster* Received by Oscar  Alabama, US of A, October 13, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “Many among you are wary of mixing the spiritual with the material, mainly because of your beliefs that material things are inherently ‘bad’ and should not be combined with the spiritual. However, are you not a creature who lives in two different worlds, in two different planes of existence? You are material as well as spiritual and to say that your material part is somehow evil is to say that your Father has placed evil within you. Of course, you know this is not the case. So it may be time... more »

Can We Embrace Our Demons? -- Wes Annac

Grounded Spirituality Can We Embrace Our Demons? Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Pinterest.com
I feel inspired to encourage us to take a grounded approach to spirituality – an approach that doesn’t cause us to ignore our negative or destructive tendencies, but instead, surface them, explore them and flow with them. I won’t encourage us to give up the practices that align us with higher aspects of our consciousness, but we don’t want to use them to hide from the darkness within. Carl Jung told us that “one does not become enlightened by imagining fig... more »

The Mind Blowing Power Of Mantra -- Christina Sarich

The Mind Blowing Power Of Mantra Written by Christina Sarich, In5D, February 16, 2015
Mantra yoga goes hand in hand with the Vedic sciences as well as Tantra, but it has been practiced in many forms by multiple cultures throughout the world. Gregorian chants are also a form of mantra, meant to elevate the consciousness. The Vedas (Rig Veda, etc.) themselves are mantras, and those who chant or sing them are said to achieve ultimate union with Supreme Consciousness. This is the aim of mantra yoga, which utilizes sound as a means to bypass the intellect as well as emotional a... more »

Our Energetic Bodies - Catherine Denton:

Our Energetic Bodies Written by Catherine Denton, In5D, February 16, 2015
There was a recent article about how geomagnetic storms have been found to cause a significant increase in instances of depression and suicides. And as things would have it, there was also an increase in aggressive behavior in the people of this planet when these storms are happening. Why would this be a phenomenon that means anything to us? According to science, our bodies are electrical. Electrical impulses are how the functions in our body get things done for us. The heart and brain have electrical impul... more »

More on the Spiritual Evolution of Animals -- Stuart Wilde

More on the Spiritual Evolution of Animals Written by Stuart Wilde, Taken from Lightworkers.org.
My ol’ teacher said that animals exist in a group soul of their species, but when a human befriends an animal, the love that flows allows the animal to exit the group soul of its kind, and the animal becomes individualized with its own, evolving soul. He said that even if we are cruel to an animal, the human contact allows the creature to evolve higher. Through watching the visions of the inner worlds, I have learned many things about the animals and their powers. Most people have not... more »

Ripening and Harvest -- Deeply Awake via Kathy Vik – 2.15.15

Ripening and Harvest Deeply Awake’s Channeling Thhrough Kathy Vik 2.15.15 http://www.kathyvik.comhttp://www.lightworkers.org/magarthahttp://www.deeplyawake.tumblr.com
Awake within you now is a song that has been unsung, composed, in time, tens of thousands of years old, etched into your soul’s heart, this song, music, now becoming clear, in the air, in your blood, on the curl of your lips, and in the fingertips now typing this first channeling in the thick of ascension. We tell you of grand awakenings and shifts. In our absence here on the page with you, the quickening has begun... more »

Renowned Climate Scientist Fears the CIA Could Use the Weather as a...

Renowned Climate Scientist Fears the CIA Could Use the Weather as a War WeaponWritten by Derrick Broze, The Anti Media, February 16, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) While speaking at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in San Jose, California, Professor Alan Robock discussed the possibility that the Central Intelligence Agency is using the weather as a weapon of war. Robock has done research for the intergovernmental panel on climate change (IPCC) in the past. Robock stated he was phoned by two men claiming to be from the CIA, asking whether or not it...more »

Core Issue of Disappointment -- Steve Beckow

Core Issue of Disappointment Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 16, 2015
I usually hear what Archangel Michel says as having direct applicability to me. Not because I know it does. Not because I have a persecution complex, am a doormat, or have self-esteem issues. But for the benefit brought by looking at what he says. This Hour with an Angel, in response to me asking for details, specifics, etc., he talked about inner peace and the need to let go of core issues like disappointment. He actually said “disillusionment,” but that didn’t fit. The nearest re... more »

This Top Organic Brand Is Selling Out to a GMO Juggernaut -- Christ...

This Top Organic Brand Is Selling Out to a GMO Juggernaut Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, February 16, 2015
What’s the best way to squash your competition? Buy them out. Applegate Farms, LLC really has no good reason to sell out to a GMO-supporting mega-corporation. They’ve been worth millions for years, and have gained success in the organic food industry like few others. But money talks, and the organic meat seller is in negotiations with industrial food giant Hormel Foods Corp. to become part of its conglomerate. The sell-out is being described by Reuters, and i... more »

Being Health Conscious Makes You the New “Conspiracy Theorist” -- B...

Being Health Conscious Makes You the New “Conspiracy Theorist” Written by Bernie Suarez, Guest for Waking Times, February 16, 2015
Remember when the fictitious notion of “conspiracy theorist” was supposed to represent the lone wolf weird lunatic in a dark basement? Believe it or not, this stereotype character never actually existed. That’s right, the basement lunatic conspiracy theorist was a fictional character invented by government, media and Hollywood (X-Files). The propaganda began at least a century ago, accelerated after the creation of the CIA and became more pronounced t... more »

Krishnamurti Quotes -- February 16, 2015

Krishnamurti QuotesIf You Can Really Understand This, Then The Seed Of That Radical Revolution Has Already Been Planted J. Krishnamurti Online, February 16, 2015 [image: 8c960-jiddu_krishnamurti]
Change comes into being when there is no fear, when there is neither the experiencer nor the experience; it is only then that there is the revolution which is beyond time. But that cannot be as long as I am trying to change the ‘I’, as long as I am trying to change what is into something else. I am the result of all the social and the spiritual compulsions, persuasions, and all the cond... more »

17 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Socrates -- Luminita Saviuc

17 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from SocratesWritten by Luminita Saviuc, *Purpose Fairy*, Taken from The Mind Unleashed, February 16, 2015 [image: http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/socratess.jpg]If
I have learned something from Socrates is that you cannot teach people anything; you can only make them think. You can only draw out of them the wisdom which is latent within them. And by doing so, you help open their eyes, making them realize that they were born with wings and that they can fly, as high as they want to fly… Anyway, I gathered what I thought to be... more »

GMO Ground Zero: Hawaii’s Victory Over Monsanto and Friends -- Jack...

GMO Ground Zero Hawaii’s Victory Over Monsanto and Friends Written by Jack Adam Weber L.Ac., Dipl. C.H., Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, February 17, 2015
On February 4, 2015 the attorney representing Monsanto and other “agricultural and biotech groups” showed up at our County Council meeting here on the Big Island of Hawai’i. She was here to sabotage our GMO ban, which was heroically passed on a glorious December 5, 2013. As expected, once this legislation was passed, the big biotech companies sued our county, just as they do every other county and state that tries to int... more »

Cobra - Weekly Liberation Meditation Update

Weekly Liberation Meditation Update By Cobra
It is of the utmost importance for as many people a possible to join our Weekly Liberation Meditation each Sunday. This meditation helps the Light forces to ground the energy of Light on the surface of the planet to strengthen the Light grid which is needed to speed up the process of compression breakthrough. Number of people doing that meditation is the single most influential factor within the power of the surface human population for speeding up the timing of the Event. We are always doing this meditation at 7 pm GMT each Sunday,... more »

Ancient Canal Builders

Ancient Canal Builders Page 3 Overview
This journey started out with the discovery of a highly complex and technically advanced civilization, called the 'Ancient Canal Builders’, which existed on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of the US, prior to 7,000 years ago. Remnant sunken harbors, channels and canals are very sophisticated construction projects, demonstrating a balance of engineering and construction capabilities that rival modern technologies. What we found was an entire network of canals and channels, mostly deteriorating into and under the existing water table, suggesting a ... more »

Are these the most life-like sculptures ever produced?

Are these the most life-like sculptures ever produced? Artist creates hyper-realistic models of humans - *London-based sculptor Ron Mueck used to be a model maker and puppeteer for childrens' television and films* - *He has been creating fine art sculptures since 1996 and delights in creating realistic sculptures* - *Artist does not shy away from aspects of human life and some of his latest works are arresting in their immediacy* By JILL REILLY Their skin stretches and folds gently, hair protrudes from their pores and light reflects off the tangible sheens of s... more »

UFOs, Extraterrestrials, and Government Cover-Ups -- Tom DeLonge

UFOs, Extraterrestrials, and Government Cover-Ups and Why Aliens are Bigger than Jesus ... Blink-182 Co-Founder Tom DeLonge From Papermag.com, February 18, 2015 by Michael Tedder [image: tom-delong-header1.jpg] Photography by Albert Sanchez
Tom DeLonge introduced himself to the world by streaking his way through Blink-182's video for "What's My Age Again?" and has since leveraged the multiplatinum success of the pop-punk group to become a clothing magnate (with his companies Macbeth Footwear and Atticus), social media entrepreneur (his network Modlife has been used by Pear... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Feb, 17 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation2 Imix, 19 Yax, 11 Ik (Feb, 17 2015)
Selamat Jalwa! We arrive! Much is happening around this globe! Our earthly allies are moving the initial fundings to various key points. You can expect this immediate time to be one when the power structure of the dark cabal finally begins to give way to the new. We have watched this unfold and seen how the dark's last grand resistance is quickly fading from the scene. For millennia, this cabal has been the vehicle by which the Anunnaki, your former overlords, managed ... more »

Changing the World -- Wes Annac

Weekly Newsletter PreviewChanging the World Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
The following preview is from the 134th issue of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month. Income from the newsletter helps my family and I get by, and every subscription is greatly appreciated. The option to subscribe is given at the bottom of this post. To begin for this week, I’d like to talk about how we can use our awareness and spirituality to make a positive impact on the world. Some spiritual seekers prefer to hide away from the world and explo... more »

Spirit University: Path to Perfection 101 -- Ophelius via Chris

Received by Chris Maurus*Teacher Ophelius*Michigan, US of A, February 8, 2015.
*Teacher Ophelius:* “Dear Students on the Path, we would like you to imagine now that you are in a classroom of university students who are all studying the subject, ‘Path to Perfection 101.’ Look around the room and you will see students from all over the planet — from every nation, every culture, and those representing all the major religions of world. The word ‘university’ can be broken down into two meanings: ‘Unity’ and ‘Diversity (Uni-versity).’ You live, not just in a world, but in a universe of g... more »

Who is Ashtar? / Mission and Purposes / 5 criteria to be analyzed i...

Ashtar – 12.29.2014 Who is Ashtar? Mission and Purposes 5 criteria to be analyzed in messagesTranslation: Jéssica Braga *Image: Luis Fernando Rostworoski*
Greetings Family, My dear human beings, I come to you today to talk about our mission and purpose. Speak in a way that makes us even closer to each one of you from this beautiful planet. I want to talk about my spiritual nature, so I can be even more in your heart as a brother and companion. I also would like to say, about why we do not intervene immediately in certain conflicts in the Mother Earth. There are many reasons that a... more »

A Wake Up Call Inside The Matrix -- Lance White

A Wake Up Call Inside The Matrix Written by Lance White, Guest writer, In5D.com
At some point in each person’s expansion and self-awareness, there is a time to turn away from the broken and failing system of control and domination, which is also known as “the Matrix”. At that point, we begin going within for our “answers”, and many find that all of our questions and all of our answers are already residing within. They have been there all along, just as when Dorothy realized she could have “gone home” at any time, because she had always been wearing the Ruby Slippers! Like Do... more »

The Mind And Ego Are Necessary -- Wes Annac

The Mind And Ego Are Necessary Wisdom With Wes by Wes Annac
I used to write a lot about transcending the mind and ego, until I realized that they’re actually necessary. We can’t avoid or escape them, no matter how hard we try, because we aren’t meant to. We’re meant to use them in a progressive way that helps us explore our consciousness and understand the spiritual nature of our existence without hindrance or resistance, and keeping them open is one of the best ways to do this. Even though they’re necessary, we’ll have a hard time exploring our consciousness or presenting s... more »

Using Meditation To Get Answers -- John Baylo

Using Meditation To Get AnswersWritten by John Baylor, The Master Shift, February 17, 2015
How do you modify your meditation practice to help you receive intuitive answers? A few added steps can bring you in touch with your intuitive wisdom. First, let’s briefly review the purpose of meditation. While meditation has many benefits, it’s real purpose is to quiet the mind and bring you in touch with who you really are. Once you are in alignment with your true nature, you have access to infinite wisdom. So how do you use this presence to address more mundane earthly questions?... more »

Monsanto Has Killed 90% of Monarch Butterflies -- Josh Paniagua

Monsanto Has Killed 90% of Monarch Butterflies Written by Josh Paniagua, Anti Media, February 17, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) The degrading monarch butterfly population in the United States hasn’t necessarily been a secret. Yet there appears to be broad lack of concern amongst the people. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has revealed that in recent years, the monarch butterfly population has declined 90% from a recorded population of 1 billion in 1996. Sure enough, Fish and Wildlife attributes these declining numbers to climate change, crop conversion, and you guessed it, agricultural p... more »

What Is The Voice Within? -- Wes Annac

What Is The Voice Within? Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Author Archives: Wes Annac Photo by PocahontasBrandy, 2014
I’d imagine some people, especially those who are new to spirituality, come across my ‘Voice Within’ messages and wonder what exactly they’re reading. With so much spiritual material out there these days, it can be hard to discern what’s what or gain a solid understanding of some philosophies. It seems that each spiritual ‘camp’ has different perspectives on spirituality, our evolution into higher states of consciousness, and, of course, God...more »

Oneness and Separation -- Aster via Andrea

Internal Guidance and Aster Though Andrea Scully Oneness and Separation Parts 1 and 2 credit :miranalindaweitz-authorsexpress-com Part 1 & 2
Internal Guidance and Aster: Oneness and Separation – Part 1. Channeled through Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia, Monday, February 16, 2015 Andrea: Hello to my internal guidance crew. I feel today like I’m back in the stadium again with so many in attendance. So, is there any being among you that would step forward to speak with me today? Please let me know who you are and why you come forward before we begin. Group voice: We would... more »

The Matrix Program is Crashing --- Zen Gardner

The Matrix Program is Crashing Written by Zen Gardner, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, February 18, 2015 [image: The Matrix Program is Crashing]
The Matrix program is crashing. It is outdated programming and its engineers can’t keep up. The vibrational changes are exceeding their capabilities. You know how your phone or computer’s software goes out of date, and new programs can’t operate? It’s the same thing. The imitators of creation can’t maintain a current operating system any longer in the face of this Universal shift. And it’s driving them nuts. Just look at the d... more »

Geoengineering is Changing Extratropical Cyclones and the Earth’s W...

Geoengineering is Changing Extratropical Cyclones and the Earth’s WeatherWritten by Kelley Bergman, *Prevent Disease*, *Waking Times*. February 17, 2015 [image: geoengineering]
Intense geoengineering activity across the planet is influencing weather patterns globally to unprecedented levels. After studying one year of video on aerosols emission and transport, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory has found aerosol pollution is changing weather and climate around the planet and strengthening extratropical cyclones–a type of storm system that drives much of the world’s weather. Scien... more »

Scientists Discover That Eyes Are Windows To The Soul -- Steven Ban...

Scientists Discover That Eyes Are Windows To The Soul Written by Steven Bancarz, Spirit Science and Metaphysics, Not Dated, Thanks to The Galactic Free Press.
The eye is the window to the universe, and some would say they are also windows to the soul.. We have heard this phrase get passed around before: “The eyes are the windows of the soul”. People usually say this when they can see pain, anger, or some other emotion in somebody else’s eyes. But recent research gives a whole new meaning to this phrase. Eyes not only windows to emotions, they are windows to the soul. How? ... more »

Turning Negatives into Positives -- El Morya via Julie Miller

El Morya Turning Negatives into Positives, Received by Julie Miller, Lightworkers.org, February 17, 2015
Sometimes, the lack of belief in one’s self can go on for quite some time before a life-changing situation comes along and forces change to happen. Having a lack of belief in your abilities can be a major contributing factor in many endeavours you are trying to either implement or complete to not being successful. By not believing in your whole self as a person who is capable of many great things, you put a great strain on pursuing a fulfilling career, sustaining meaningful re... more »

Poll: GMOs Among ‘Most Popular Topics’ Of The year -- Christina Sarich

Poll: GMOs Among ‘Most Popular Topics’ Of The year Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, February 17, 2015
Genetically modified organisms in our food supply should be a concern for people in all age groups. *In a recent survey, the issue of genetically modifying the food supply was named one of the top stories influencing behavior in Americans under 40*. It’s also one of the most important food stories that most mainstream media outlets simply aren’t representing accurately. What the survey reveals is that under-40 Americans really don’t care about the ridiculous claims... more »

This is My Life -- Steve Beckow

This is My Life Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 17, 2015
I’m not sure how to characterize what’s happening for me right now. The words that seem to describe it best are a “consolidation” and an ”integration.” It’s definitely part of what I’ve called in earlier years “emergence.” (1) Ideas which were known to me (2) are rising up to at least experiential knowledge – and sometimes realized knowledge. (3) And they’re sticking to other ideas, as if a new grid is emerging. For example, I mentioned how I suddenly realized last week that I can choose. Of... more »

Saul through John Smallman -- 02/17/2015

Your task is to flood their arenas with Love. Saul (Paul) through John Smallman
Saul Audio Blog for Wednesday February 18th
Let go of your doubts because you truly know, deep within, that what we tell you is true, that humanity's awakening is imminent. We need to keep publishing and sharing uplifting reminders on this subject because people tend to sink back into doubt as they read and watch what is reported on the mainstream media, which is most depressing. However, the end of that nonsense, that insanity is close, hang in there and keep re-posting our messages freely as many rel... more »

Archangel Jophiel, 16 Feb 2015

Archangel Jophiel -- 16-22 Feb 2015Through Gülçin Önel
Surrender yourself to the energy that flows to you, to wash you from top to bottom, to surround you. Whatever you have wished for and spoke of, you are now in those moments. May be you have forgotten once the word was out, may be you did not notice your creative powers, did not take yourselves too seriously, but each word uttered is heard dear ones. Every word finds its match. Realize your creativity. See the things you have stepped into as dreams turn into reality. On the one hand, grasp what you have created and made real am... more »

Hilarion, February 15, 2015

Through Marlene Swetlishoff February 15-22, 2015
Beloved Ones, You have the power to create wonderful new realities in your life. If you have been feeling stuck in a place where the personal plans you have made are concerned, then it is important to remember that your vision and intention must be clear and defined with no inner conflicts rising to the surface. With love and patience aimed at yourself, with focus and determination, the new start you are aiming for is achievable. Give yourselves the time, loyalty and effort that you deserve and stay strong, determined and consist...more »

Montague Keen - February 15, 2015

Through Veronica Keen
My friends, if you are reading my words, then you are sufficiently awake to understand what I ask of you. For the Cabal to have World War III, you must understand that they cannot do this without your permission. Your SILENCE is effectively giving them permission to proceed. You know that there is a force controlling your planet, and those in power answer to it. They would never get into those positions of power unless they agreed to serve only their controllers. Many of you have lived your lives without having to experience war and the devastation caused by... more »

A Vision for Our Food

We see a world where all foods, everywhere, are healthy, beautiful, and delicious; where every morsel is filled with life-force energy which makes us strong and vibrant so we are able to live active, fulfilling lives. We see the food cared for, every step of the way, as it comes from the Earth to our tables; where the farmers and gardeners have realized that the energy within the food is directly related to the love that went into growing it; where people bless and pray over the plants as they grow because along with seeding, fertilizing, watering, and... more »

Peace Within Me Right Now -- Andrea Scully

Peace Within Me Right Now Written by Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia , February 18, 2015 Credit: iammantra.com
After the push for world peace among us, I ask myself, where am I now with this issue of peace? I find it’s showing up in the peace within me. Certainly, the alternative media is pumping out many stories of rather desperate sounding situations going on in the world. It seems to me that those ones who I would discern as having bad intent, whatever we would wish to call them, are fighting desperately to continue with their mayhem, and I see this as an attempt ... more »

Detachment and Peace -- Steve Beckow

Detachment and Peace Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 18, 2015
Since peace is the first step in building Nova Earth and since it has to begin at home, with us, inside our hearts, let’s continue to examine peace. Detachment is the spiritual practice of cutting the cords of attachment to anything that doesn’t lead us to Self-Realization. Detachment is one of the spiritual disciplines that lead to peace. Anything that increases our vibrational density rather than our vibrational refinement, anything that increases our sense of being a body to the ex... more »

You Can Become Infinite -- Wes Annac

The Voice Within You Can Become Infinite An intuitive message by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Pinterest.com
All you need to do right now is open yourselves to love and the simple yet expanded awareness that comes with it. Love doesn’t have to be difficult to feel or integrate into your experience of reality – it can be felt, understood and enjoyed right here, right now if you’re willing to transcend the ego’s constant wants and desires and reenter that inexplicably pure, spiritually vibrant place. Staying active is a great way to contribute to your conscious... more »

Do We Skip Over 4D? -- Gregg Prescott

Do We Skip Over 4D? Written by Gregg Prescott, M.S., Editor, In5D.com, February 18, 2015 Did you ever wonder why everyone is saying that we’re going to 5d? What happened to 4D and what is it? A lot of people are curious about why we seem to be skipping over the fourth dimension. It becomes easier to see when we examine the first three dimensions. The first dimension can be envisioned as a simple line with no definitive length. The second dimension is the length of that particular line. The third dimension is the depth of the line. If the line is actually a tube, this... more »

Seed All Celestial Energies -- The Team via Peggy Black

Seed All Celestial Energies The Team via Peggy Black Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.
We are here to support and encourage you as the magnificent beings of light consciousness that you are. We realize that your main focus is in your physical reality; however, we continue to remind you that you are energy packets of light. You are divine consciousness in a unique physical form. You are here on this planet at this time to lay the foundation of a new world. When you look out at all that is occurring that is life-diminishing, we know that you can become discouraged, despondent, and e... more »

There is No Greater MYSTERY than Being Alive -- David G. Arenson

There is No Greater MYSTERY than Being Alive Written by David G. Arenson, The Master Shift, February 18, 2015
Life is a mystery Consult the Oracle And you shall See Still Yearning to fly Like a Butterfly Mystery is a language so deep that it’s meant to touch the human spirit and awaken dormant forces. In Australian Aboriginal mythology, one of the oldest religious beliefs still existing today, Dreamtime (the Dreaming) is how the world is continually created. The sacred Rainbow Serpent – a creator god – connects the rainbow and the snake who share a common shape, distilling... more »

Someone Asked The Dalai Lama What Surprises Him Most, His Response ...

Someone Asked The Dalai Lama What Surprises Him Most, His Response Was Mind AlteringWritten by Joe Martino, *Collective-Evolution*, Thanks to The Mind Unleashed. [image:http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/someone.jpg]
You could say that the Dalai Lama is a pretty interesting guy, after all his *stance* on extra terrestrial life is quite interesting. During an interview the Dalai Lama was asked what surprises him the most, his response was quite mind altering. “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then... more »

The Wholeness of the Tree -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters The Wholeness of the Tree. Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, February 18, 2015
God said: What I love is you. This is to say that I love Myself. How could I not love Myself? I created you. I created the dear animals. It was easy to create you. What about the foliage I created? Mountains and valleys. Dust bunnies. There is room on Earth for everyone and everything. I did not measure or record. I created the love of My life. There is not one inch of the Earth that I do not love. Deserts and wetlands. Forests and jungles. I put everyone and eve... more »

Most Honey Contains Glysophates, The Main Ingredient in Roundup -- ...

Most Honey Contains Glysophates, The Main Ingredient in Roundup Written by Kali Sinclair, Natural News, February 18, 2015
(NaturalNews) A recent study by researchers from Boston University and Abraxis LLC found significant amounts of glyphosates in a food that you wouldn’t necessarily expect: honey. Five categories of food items were tested from Philadelphia grocery stores: honey, corn and pancake syrup, soy milk, tofu, and soy sauce. Sixty-two percent of the conventional honeys and 45% of the organic honeys sampled had levels of glyphosates above the minimum established limits.... more »

New Moon in Aquarius and Pisces – The Dissolution of Reality -- Sim...

New Moon in Aquarius and Pisces The Dissolution of RealityWritten by Simon Vorster, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, February 19, 2015 [image: New Moon in Aquarius and Pisces - The Dissolution of Reality 2]
Yes, the title of the article is correct. This is quite an interesting New Moon formation. The New Moon falls on 29 degrees Aquarius, however the formation then trickles over into Pisces, really setting the theme for this lunar cycle. Since the start of 2015 we have been experiencing an incredibly heightened sense of energy flowing through our collective consciousness. Th... more »

All the Creepy Ways Big Brother Is Watching You -- John W. Whitehead

All the Creepy Ways Big Brother Is Watching You Written by John W. Whitehead, Guest for Waking Times, February 18, 2015
“You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized.”—George Orwell, 1984 None of us are perfect. All of us bend the rules occasionally. Even before the age of overcriminalization, when the most upstanding citizen could be counted on to break at least three laws a day without knowing it, most of us have knowingly flouted the law from time to time... more »

Study Confirms Organic Food Has LOWER Pesticide Levels than Convent...

Study Confirms Organic Food Has LOWER Pesticide Levels than Conventional Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, February 18, 2015
A study from the University of Washington School of Public Health and published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives is among the first to accurately predict a person’s pesticide exposure based on facts about their usual diet. The research has found once again that eating organic foods will lower intake of toxic pesticides sprayed on our food supply. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables used to be enough to ensure great health, but f... more »

Size is in Life, Not in Dimensions. -- ‘Isis’ via Maryann

Size Is In Life, Not In Dimensions‘Isis’ Soul Collective Received by Maryann Rada, http://opalescentnine.com
Bright is the future, dear ones of Earth’s sphere, and bright is the light which shines from these words when received with love for the Earth. We of the collective soul group called Isis have brought together some words for the days ahead, to give some sense of being part of something bigger than you might be used to thinking about. Your world has gotten a lot smaller, you are fond of saying, with the onslaught of technology’s apparatus to defeat the limitations of...more »

CIA, Heroin Still Rule Day in Afghanistan

“U.S. Army planes leave Afghanistan carrying coffins empty of bodies, but filled with drugs.” By Victor Thorn
RAWA: Since 2001 the opium cultivation increased over 4,400%. Under the US/NATO, Afghanistan became world largest opium producer, which produces 93% of world opium. Afghanistan now supplies over 90 percent of the world’s heroin, generating nearly $200 billion in revenue. Since the U.S. invasion on Oct. 7, 2001, opium output has increased 33-fold (to over 8,250 metric tons a year). The U.S. has been in Afghanistan for over seven years, has spent $177 billion in that cou... more »

Prepare for change -- PFC Council News Plus Radio! -- 20/02/2015

*We Are Preparing As One...* *Greetings from the Prepare For Change Council to You!*
Wow, there is so much happening right now at "Prepare For Change!" We have new radio show, and we're revamping our website *prepareforchange.net. It feels like we are going through a Renaissance. And we are co-creating this new phase together -- with you -- as One! We have included a great deal of information in this newsletter -- to serve as signposts -- as we travel on this journey with you. We are so grateful for you, and all that you do! We are preparing as One worldwide family for the trans... more »

A Vision for Heroes

We see a world where our heroes and heroines are everywhere; where they are everyday people who are kind and caring for one another; where they are honored, celebrated, and chosen to positions of leadership because they are gentle, helpful, resourceful, caring, kind, and forgiving. We see our heroes and heroines in the movies being the ones who have put away their weapons and set examples for our youth by being compassionate, courageous, and creative; where our inventors and artists are using their talents to help bring humanity into its highest calli... more »

Conflict -- Adjuster via Oscar

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, October 11, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “The main cause of human conflict is the inability to forgive. There will always be situations that will offend others. There will always be differences of opinion between that which is acceptable to one group and offensive to another. However, you frequently choose to turn a misunderstanding into a tragedy, allowing your anger and your pride to determine the way in which you solve problems. No problem is ever resolved at the cost of human lives. Instead, this is choosing the worst possible path ...more »

Archangel Gabriel via Shelly Young - 2.19.15

Archangel Gabriel's Daily Message Channeled through Shelly Young, February 19, 2015
Dear Ones, ride whatever energies are presenting to you with complete acceptance of their perfection and purpose. If you are feeling energized, use that as an opportunity to take action, as the energies are supporting movement. If you are feeling tired, realize it is time for rest and integration. Your body is always very aware of what the energies are for, at any given time. As you start to harness and work with whatever energy is available to you in each Now moment, you will become so much mor... more »

Working and Having Fun -- Wisdom with Wes

Wisdom with Wes Working and Having Fun by Wes Annac
We sometimes demonize hard work that uses the mind more than the heart or spirit, because we tend to convince ourselves our spiritual evolution should be all fun and no work. Similarly, some of us have trouble putting our work down and enjoying life, because we convince ourselves that working hard is the only purpose of our existence on earth. Instead of making ourselves miserable or playing instead of working, we can employ a healthy middle ground between working and having fun. We don’t have to convince ourselves some task... more »

New Age Condemnation: Another Form of Division -- Wes Annac

New Age Condemnation Another Form of Division Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
While there are a lot of unique ways to express our spirituality, I notice that there are two primary ways people choose to express theirs. The first is from a New Age perspective, which promotes the idea that we’re physically and spiritually evolving into a higher state of consciousness and we can communicate with entities in higher realms who want to help us. The second is from a more centered, levelheaded perspective that recognizes the importance of inner work and self-growth, as oppo... more »

We Will Gather -- Sierra Roberts

We Will Gather Written by Sierra Roberts, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 19, 2015
I’m enjoying a UK television series on DVD, Call The Midwife. It’s the true story of young midwives delivering babies in working-class East London in the late ’50s. Lots and lots of babies. Bloody graphic scenes of women in the last stages of labor – I’ve had two daughters myself, without pain relief I might add, so I can attest to the authenticity of these scenes. This transition time before the big events feels like the last stage of birth, which, ironically, is also called transition. It’s a ... more »

Growing a Garden of Compassion - Lady Nada via Julie Miller

Ascended Master Lady Nada Growing a Garden of Compassion. Received by Julie Miller, Lightworkers.org, February 19, 2015
The era which you are in, is rich with so many advancements in nearly all areas imaginable. Information is being supplied to you constantly, at every hour and from many different cultural approaches and belief systems. With so many self-help resources, literally at your fingertips, self-education and the development of your whole self has become a much more joyful experience. The only major problem that can arise, is deciphering from all that coming throug... more »

Transforming the Physical Body to Higher Frequencies of Matter -- P...

Heart Consciousness and the Body Transforming the Physical Body to Higher Frequencies of Matter Written by Peter Borys, Jr., In5D, February 19, 2015
Heart consciousness fully unites the soul with the body in pure harmony through the spirit. Through a heart-centered consciousness, our infinite and eternal being can be expressed within the physical body on Earth. It is the fullness of love and creativity unhindered by the duality density of incarnate life. We awaken, transform, and evolve to the higher consciousness of the true self in Divine unity by the intentional choices o... more »

Creative Failure is an Illusion - The Voice Within

The Voice Within Creative Failure is an Illusion An intuitive message by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Greeniron.com.au
Channeling (or intuitive communication) can be easier than a lot of seekers have made it out to be, and the same can be said with any creative act you enjoy or you feel like you should embrace and use to advance humanity’s evolution. These things don’t have to be as difficult as many of you have let them be, and for the most part, all it takes is an active interest and enthusiasm in them to hone them to the point you want them at. You’ll alw... more »

SaLuSa, 20 February 2015

Through Mike Quinsey
For some time now the energy of the higher realms has had more influence, and a greater part to play in your lives. It will gradually increase as the new and old energies become more clearly defined. It is transmuting more of the lower energies, and thus taking away their ability to hold back the progress of the Light. Indeed, as you might say, the corner has been turned and nothing but success lies ahead. Meantime it may seem no different to you in many respects, but positive changes are taking place all over your world. The old separatist ways are no longer ... more »

Instinctive Choices – An Exploration of Intelligence, Consciousness...

Instinctive Choices An Exploration of Intelligence, Consciousness and Mind Written by Harry Krueger, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 20, 2015
What Is and What Is Not. WHAT IS is Intelligence, the mysterious expression of all that exists. WHAT IS is the Prime Directive, the Action arm of Intelligence that is the overseer responsible for the harmonious functioning of Nature. WHAT IS is pristine consciousness, the medium through which life expresses itself. Stealing Lives. How societies are contributing to humanity’s downfall. Parents who allow their children to be indo... more »

Are You Making These 7 New Age Mistakes? -- Jason Demakis

Are You Making These 7 New Age Mistakes? Written by Jason Demakis, Expanded Consciousness, February 19, 2015 7.
You Assume Thoughts Create Your Reality The Myth: Thoughts create our reality. All you have to do is think about something, and it will manifest into your life effortlessly! The Truth: Your thoughts don’t create your reality. Your actions do. Thought merely mitigates the process, and begins the series of causal steps leading to taking action, and then that action itself is what catalyzes the results you receive in life. Your cake doesn’t just mix all of its own i... more »

The Difference Between Soul, Spirit and Higher Self - Michael Roads

The Difference Between Soul, Spirit and Higher Self Written by Michael Roads , Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 18, 2015
You and I are souls clothed in both a physical body and identity. It is soul that is supposed to incarnate from one so-called lifetime to another, but the words we use to describe this tend to create a false picture. The suggested image is that we die, then through rebirth we incarnate onto Earth once again. In other words, the image is birth, death and rebirth, over and over. This image is false. Body dies, identity clings, and soul continues forever. ... more »

Chemtrails Exposed -- Peter A. Kirby

Chemtrails Exposed Written by Peter A. Kirby, Guest for Waking Times, February 19, 2015
“Discoveries and inventions are not terminals; they are fresh starting points from which we can climb to new knowledge.” – Dr. Willis R. Whitney, founder of General Electric Laboratories After so many years of watching airplanes produce the lines in the sky, largely without knowing of what this Project consists or why, we have recently gained an understanding. Evidence suggests that today’s chemtrail spraying operations consist of airplanes saturating our atmosphere with nano-sized particles i... more »

SWAT Breaks into Home With Zero Real Evidence -- Christina Sarich

Drug War SWAT Breaks into Home With Zero Real EvidenceWritten by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, February 19, 2015
If your doors were kicked in and SWAT officers merrily planted their boots on your face, you would think that something quite horrendous had transpired – like a serious law had been broken, or perhaps someone was even physically harmed. But recently, members of a Wichita, Kansas SWAT team stormed the residence of two young adults who were law-abiding citizens, living in a nice home. 22-year-old Taylor Tymony and 21-year-old Michael Kostelecky lived in a nice ho... more »

Realized Knowledge, Heart Consciousness, and Fairness -- Steve Becko

Realized Knowledge, Heart Consciousness, and Fairness Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 19, 2015
I assume that your life experience is similar to mine. If it is, then you, like me, are watching new grids, new ways of seeing the world, forming to replace the third-Dimensional grids, which are falling away. Three elements of consciousness are impressing themselves on me at the moment as a kind of complete way to see an important life process. They are: realized knowledge, heart consciousness, and fairness. Realized Knowledge Werner Erhard used to talk ab... more »

HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION -- 18.Feb.2015 -- Holly Hawkins Marwood

CHANNELED MESSAGE FROMTHE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION18th February 2015. Channeled by Holly Hawkins Marwood Video and Audio by Paul Marwood ------------------------------ *ASCENSION – COMING FROM WITHIN.* ------------------------------
Enjoy this channeled message from the High Council of Orion as they share their great wisdom about the process of Ascension we are all experiencing at this time. They encourage us to look deeper within ourselves, to be more attuned to our own Soul’s guidance, which is the truest source of information for each of us on our journey. As we find a deeper connecti... more »

Sources of Human Joy -- Prolotheos via Valdir

*Teacher Prolotheos*Received by Valdir SoaresChicago, US of A, February 8, 2015.
*Prolotheos:* “Primitive man, evolved from the lower primates, was rarely capable of expressing real joy. Nonetheless, the capacity of manifesting joyous feelings has always been a feature of the human personality. In fact, only after the genetic upstepping by the Adamites did humans become more joyful creatures. The sense of the ludicrous is an important dimension of human life and its regular enjoyment provides the necessary equilibrium with the more serious and strenuous activities of daily living. ... more »

Claim Mastery Within and Without: A Roundtable Discussion Feb 19, 2...

Claim Mastery Within and Without A Roundtable Discussion February 19, 2015 By Steve Beckow AHWAA Special Channeling 02-14-15
This is the second part of our discussion with Archangel Michael of peace on Feb. 14. Joining Graham, Steve and Linda of An Hour with an Angel are Suzi Maresca of Heavenly Blessings and Geoff West of Cosmic Vision News. Thanks to Mary for our transcript. AHWAA Special Channeling 02-14-15 Round Table Discussion Graham Dewyea: Thank you Steve, and the next part of our show is to get into a discussion with the InLight Universal team to share some though... more »

Erasing Cycles of Control -- Celestial White Beings via Natalie

Erasing Cycles of Control by the Celestial White Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson 20th February 2015 www.omna.org [image: Image]
You are existing in a most sacred period upon the Earth, a time of activating and accepting your own vibrations of freedom from your soul. Through the continued presence of love so many beautiful vibrations are activating from your soul to bring renewal, strength and greater harmony to your reality while increasing your alignment to the Creator on all levels of your being. You still exist upon the Earth within the Era of Love, this period will rema... more »

20 Snacks That’ll Kick Start Your Metabolism And Burn Fat Fast.

20 Snacks That’ll Kick Start Your Metabolism And Burn Fat FastTaken from Higher Perspective, February 20, 2015 [image: Weight-Loss-Fitness]
More and more people are becoming conscious of their health and weight, which makes sense when you consider that obesity is an enormous problem. Childhood obesity has doubled in the last 30 years. Twothirds of adults are obese and one third of children struggle with being overweight. If this rate continues, 51% of Americans will be obese by 2030. Just 20 years ago, no state had an obesity rate over 15%. Now, 41 states do.Obesity is linked... more »

As Americans Reject Fake Food, McDonald’s Sales Rapidly Decline.

As Americans Reject Fake Food, McDonald’s Sales Rapidly DeclineFrom The Mind Unleashed, February 20, 2015 [image:http://d3ni886w4hhvf5.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ima...]
With 70% of the United States now overweight, it seems the public is finally beginning to wake up and make healthy living its priority. Because modern-day diseases of affluence have shown no decrease (quite the opposite, actually) in recent years, it seems more and more people are abstaining from fast food joints like McDonald’s, and to the extent that the double-arch company is taking it ... more »

How to Dissolve Negative Emotions into Emptiness -- Giovanni Dienst...

How to Dissolve Negative Emotions into EmptinessWritten by Giovanni Dienstmann, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 21, 2015 [image: ripple effect]
Do you sometimes feel oppressed by negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, anger, shame, worthlessness, or depression? Are you open to discover a way to overcome them – *transcend* them – that requires no medication nor years of psychotherapy? I have good news for you. Ancient wisdom traditions of the East – such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Daoism – have put a lot of study into the human body and mind, for thousands of years, with t... more »

How We Can Avoid Greed-Induced Cultural Collapse -- Paul Lenda

How We Can Avoid Greed-Induced Cultural CollapseWritten by Paul Lenda, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 21, 2015 [image: Avoid Greed-Induced Cultural Collapse]
Humanity is no doubt at a crossroads. Critical and key decisions have to be made now that will affect all of our futures. There are many specifics within society and culture that can be looked at and seen as being detrimental to our overall survival as a species on this planet, as well as the evolution of humanity’s collective consciousness. Behind these issues, lie egoistic expressions such as greed. This idea of ... more »

Deaths from Prescription Painkillers Triple in 20 Years – What’s Go...

Deaths from Prescription Painkillers Triple in 20 Years What’s Going On?Written by Ella Jameson, Natural Society, February 20, 2015 [image: pills_white_pain_735_350]
The deaths of Philip Seymour Hoffman and Heath Ledger may have grabbed headlines, but there is a far larger tragedy behind America’s recreational painkiller epidemic. Deaths from prescription painkillers have more than tripled in the last 20 years, while drug overdose is now the leading cause of accidental death in the United States. These deaths are not the consequences of poverty cycles or criminal gangs; they ar... more »

The Red and the Blue - Cobra 02.20.2015

The Red and the Blue By Cobra 02.20.2015
We have entered a new cycle, the Chinese year of the sheep. This is the time when victory is achieved by gentleness and not by brutal force: Being in the new cycle, it is time now to release some intel about the Red and the Blue. The Blue Dragons originate from secret Taoist groups connected with the Agartha network. Together with secret Pythagorean Order they have ignited the spark of Renaissance in Italy: http://www.gavinmenzies.net/china/1434-2/ It may be interesting to note that Leonardo da Vinci was merely copying old Chinese te... more »

Step Into The True You -- Lucia Ashta

Step Into The True You by Lucia AshtaIn5D February 19, 2015
Everyone that is alive at this time in the world has something important to contribute to the grand scheme of things, to the all of everything. It is imperative that as many people as possible awaken to their life purposes to overpower the effects of darkness on this planet and its peoples. Every single person born into this world is at his or her essence a soul. This world is our learning ground, one where we can easily become confused as to what this lifetime is really about and forget the knowledge that we always ca... more »

The beginning of the disruption of the negative plasma... -- Ashtar...

The beginning of the disruption of the negative plasma Solar Heat Turbulent Feelings ForgivenessAshtar Through Gabriel02.07.2015 Translation: Jéssica Braga*From Portuguese* *Image editing**: Luís Fernando Rostworoski*
Greetings, Family, With this new phase in progress, dear family, as I mentioned in my most recent posts (*Here *and *Here*), you are going through an extremely important process. Which process is aligning you again with your ancestry and all potential already inherent on you. You are reconnecting with your cosmic family, and not so redundant, getting back your powe... more »

Hilarion, February 22, 2015 -- via Marlene

Through Marlene Swetlishoff February 22-29, 2015 .
Beloved Ones, As you sit at the crossroads wondering which way humanity will choose to go, know that you are not helpless ones - you have ability to effect changes to the morphogenetic fields (fields which influence the pattern or form of things) that surround all situations. These are fields of habitual patterns that link all people, fields which influence and are influenced by, the habits of all people, whether of knowledge, perception or behaviour. It is a field that exists where each individual inherits a collective memory ... more »

Archangel Gabriel, February 19, 2015

Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source February 19, 2015
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love that is known to the world as exemplification, which is defined as the setting of an example that is admirable to others. Exemplification is the outward manifestation of unerring and invariable conformity with divine will by those who value and adhere to what is good and true in their lives. They dedicate their lives to delving beneath the material surface of things, looking to God and divine intelligence to find the spiritual cause to explain the workings of... more »

Feeding the Fear -- Jane Chitty

Feeding the FearWritten by Jane Chitty, *Prevent Disease*, *Waking Times*, February 21, 2015 [image: feedthefears] 
I saw a poster the other day, proclaiming “Please Do Not Feed The Fears” with a play on “Fears” rather than “Bears”. The sentiment expressed is unfortunately so typical of everything that is wrong with the media and those in authority today. It may not be a completely new concept — instilling fear into people — but it has certainly become much worse. In the past few years alone, various fearful viruses have gripped global populations to such an extent that some woul... more »

Spirit – Poems by Nejoud Al-Yagout

Spirit – Poems by Nejoud Al-Yagout From The Master Shift, February 21, 2015 This is an imprint – written by Nejoud Al-Yagout – is a book which consists of a collection of 116 poems divided into 58 pairs.
The first poem in each pair is set on a lower frequency of identity crisis, grief and confusion; its response is written from a higher level of awareness. The book highlights the dichotomy of light and darkness within us all, giving the reader a notion of a “choice” on how to respond to external circumstances. The responses are an invitation to transcend suffering as we navigate ... more »

Scientific Proof That Negative Beliefs Harm Your Health -- Lissa Ra...

Scientific Proof That Negative Beliefs Harm Your HealthWritten by Lissa Rankin MD, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 22, 2015 [image: negative-thoughts]
The medical establishment has been proving that the mind can heal the body for over 50 years. We call it “the placebo effect,” and we know that when patients in clinical trials get nothing but sugar pills, saline injections, or fake surgeries, but believe they might be getting the new wonder drug or miracle surgery, their bodies get better 18-80% of the time. While many are aware of the seemingly mysterious placebo effec... more »

Oregon Farmer Gets First Hemp Growing License in 75 Years -- Christ...

Oregon Farmer Gets First Hemp Growing License in 75 Years Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, February 22, 2015
Finally, a farmer in Eagle Point, Oregon has received the first permit to legally grow industrial hemp that has been issued by state regulators for over 75 years. Edgar Winters and his non-profit group, Oregon Agriculture Food & Rural Consortium will be able to plant their 25-acre field with hemp this spring, and harvest it by late summer. Though Winters is not sure where he will get the hemp seed to plant his first crops, since it will have to be imported,... more »

What If My Greatest Purpose is to Embody Love? -- Andrea Scully

What If My Greatest Purpose is to Embody Love? Written by Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 21, 2015 Andrea Scully Among lightworkers, there always seems to be a lot of talk concerning purpose. For many of us, this sense of purpose is something we cling to like a lifeline. For others, it’s a looming question that begs to be answered: what is my purpose? The feelings around this are often intense. If only one can know this mystery, then it will not be so confusing and frustrating. If only this one mystery can be solved, then surely there can be a plan or roadma...more »

Transparency about Non-Transparency -- Steve Beckow

Transparency about Non-Transparency Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 21, 2015
Being a public figure is a challenge. You soar in public but you also bleed in public. Let me be transparent about how transparent one can realistically be. To think that one can be totally transparent is decidedly not realistic. My life involves more people than just me and I don’t want to hurt them. Or drag them into a spotlight they don’t want to occupy. Or in other ways offend them. Balancing having an exacting job against having loving and valued relationships is a skil... more »

See The Beauty In Your Life -- Gillian Macbeth Louthan

See The Beauty In Your Life. Received by Gillian Macbeth-Louthan, February 20, 2015
It is important for you as humans to see the beauty in your life, in your day, and in your physical being. You spill so much life force being angry at the way you look the way your life has been, and the cards that you have been dealt. You look at each other with pointed thoughts and sharp words. Your eyes go green and your heart grows cold as you view another who has obtained a little more light, a little more beauty, and a little more prosperity – not because they were born with it, but because t... more »

If I Only Had Time -- Owen K Waters

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * If I Only Had Time by Owen K WatersFebruary 20, 2015.
“If I only had Time.” That’s what the Creator thought while mulling over the design stage of the Creation. Time is necessary so that experience can be gained from choices taken and changes made at an appropriate pace for learning. In the Great Here and Now which is the underlying reality of Infinite Being, time as we know it does not exist. Any change has an instantaneous effect. Therefore, in order to enjoy the adventure of immersion in a physical uni... more »

Heart Found -- Djwhal Khul via Julie Miller

Heart Found.By Djwhal Kuhl. Received by Julie Miller, Lightworkers.org, February 21, 2015
It is only natural to be curious when you discover something new and you want to learn all you can about what you encountered. You assimilate knowledge every time you are greeted with a new idea or way; you to try to make whatever it is that you have just encountered “fit” into your current realm of knowledge of that specific idea or concept. It is as if your mind has many little jars that stores bits and pieces of assimilated knowledge of many little things. Now if you extend this to beco... more »

How Many People Have Died From Chemotherapy, Not Cancer? -- S.D. Wells

How Many People Have Died From Chemotherapy, Not Cancer? Written by S.D. Wells, Natural News, February 21, 2015 (NaturalNews)
If you cripple your immunity, what have you got? If you wipe out all of your good bacteria in your gut, what’s left? Did you know that if you survive with chemotherapy and cancer for five years you are statistically entered in the “cancer books” as a survivor, even if you drop dead the next day due to chemo-overload, organ strangulation or total lack of immunity? The chemotherapy and radiation treatments are leading to death stemming from the simple com...more »

US Caught Hacking Billions of SIM Cards While Pushing for Cybersecu...

US Caught Hacking Billions of SIM Cards While Pushing for Cybersecurity LegislationWritten by Cassius Methyl, Anti Media,February 20, 2015 (ANTIMEDIA)
The Intercept released more of the documents provided to them by whistle-blower Edward Snowden yesterday. In the recently released documents, it is revealed that the US Government and their allies in the UK hacked into the network of the world’s largest SIM card maker in an admittedly creative way to steal people’s information. This revelation ironically comes at the same time as Obama’s signing of a ‘cyber-security’ executive... more »

In the Presence of Today -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters In the Presence of Today. Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, February 21, 2015
God said: Today is put before you as a blessing. This is to be a bless-ed day. Feel sprightly, and you will make this day sprightly as well. There is fate, yes. At the same time, you are the maker of your fate in the Presence of Today. How do you make it so you feel sprightly? By not feeling glum or fearful. What horse do you bet on to win the race? One that is pulling a plow or one without baggage to carry, one who rushes to what is ahead or one who keeps turning arou...more »

Teleportations of enhanced advisory functions continues -- Érie Port

Teleportations of enhanced advisory functions continuesGaia Portal - 21.02.2015  Through Éire Port
Teleportations of enhanced advisory functions continues to engage alternative pathways. Fabrications of alternative pathways by shadow representatives has concluded. Partitioning of Elementals proceeds prior to final unification. Ferrites of essential energetics come to surface. Precipitation of time squelches proceeds anew. Source: http://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/ *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Érie Port Like this! pl... more »

The Great Divine Director: On Challenges -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Great Divine Director On Challenges by Eliza Ayres The Great Divine Director: On Challenges
I am the Great Divine Director. I greet you this day in the energy of unity and love. And I continue in my mission to serve the evolution of humanity. Your world is changing. That should be evident to most people. Where the change takes one can be very different for each person. How you chose to react to the change is even more telling. It has been said that change is the only constant in your world. That phrase certainly holds true now as old systems are showing sign...more »

Unifying To Shine Light On The Satanic Ritual Darkness With Ex Warl...

iTV Show Unifying To Shine Light On The Satanic Ritual Darkness With Ex Warlock John Ramirez February 20, 2015 [image: John Ramirez Show]
Making Sense of the Absolute Imbalances and Deception We’re Experiencing As Our Current Reality… And How We’re Going to SHIFT It! Many of you are aware that our ascension – the grace & ease – by which our awakening is meant to have occurred, has been hijacked or at the very least, has been stopped in its tracks. Are you disheartened? Are you experiencing the magnitude of duality in the world? Are your experiencing a lack of financial abundance, s... more »

The role of “Dark Beings” ~ Psychic Attacks ~ Outdated Perceptions

The role of “Dark Beings” Psychic Attacks Outdated Perceptions
Lately, it has been brought into my awareness a topic that I kind of avoided to write about for obvious reasons, but I felt guided to write a few words about it now, especially because there’s a letting go of old belief systems theme and since many people ask me about it. The subject is “Dark” Beings that are trying to sabotage us or the Ascension process. I feel like a lot of people tend to blame someone or something outside of themselves for something that’s happening to them. Yet, nothing is happening TO you, w... more »

Aisha's short update on the energies - February 21, 2015

A short update on the energies By The Constant CompanionsThrough Aisha North February 21, 2015 [image: Aisha North]
As many of you have noticed, this ongoing merger of the inner layers that is taking place now will have many of you sitting up to take notice of the effects this will induce upon your system, and rightly so. For as we have already told you, this period will be one of massive transformation, one where these incoming missiles of energy will interact in a most profound way with your own energetic setup, and as such, the collapse of internal division into a coherent and ... more »

Renew — Change the Mental Landscape -- Ophelius via Chris

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, USA, February 15, 2015.
*Teacher Ophelius:* “Today, my dear friends, we would like to talk about changing the mental landscape and doing something that will renew or begin a new chapter in your life. Far too many of you have ‘settled’ into a life of routines and habits that are unproductive and that bring little joy, excitement, or healthy change. Instead, you have settled for comfort and complacency — entertainments in place of social interaction, creative outlets, or healthy lifestyles. Others, because of social pressures and l... more »

Find out what's in store for you this week! - Your Weekly Horoscope

Norah's Premium Astrology February 23rd 2015
Hello,If you were feeling still yet a little out of sorts last week, don’t worry. The Mercury Retrograde shadow period from the time it stationed direct on the 11th until about March 20 can sometimes do that. However, being as there was a New Moon in Aquarius, a supermoon no less on the 18th, you may just find the rest of this shadow phase heightens your intuition and drives you a bit more to explore your dreams. Never, ever a bad thing! And don’t worry! I’ll be here to guide you every step of the way. Also, always remember- depending ... more »

Goodbye Bill O’Reilly -- Nick Bernabe

Goodbye Bill O’Reilly Written by Nick Bernabe, Anti Media, February 22, 2015
*(ANTIMEDIA)* Goodnight Bill, your long and tyrannical reign at the head of the corporate propaganda machine is coming to an ugly end. Your career is over. For years you tortured us with your opinions, bigotry, anger, rudeness, downright idiocy and overall assholedom — but it seems like your big mouth has landed you in hot water this time — and I’m really enjoying watching you burn. It’s truly sad that it took this long for people to take your bullshit for what it is, but rest assured the end is near. ... more »

The Earth’s Magnetic Field and Consciousness -- Hathors via Tom Kenyon

The Earth’s Magnetic Field And Consciousness. The Hathors Received by Tom Kenyon, 02/20/2015, Taken from Lightworkers.org. Tom Kenyon
The magnetic field of earth is involved in a perturbation or morphing. This is taking place interdimensionally, and the net effect is incremental surges in amplitude or strength of the magnetic field. This morphing of earth’s magnetic field is like a wave that rises and falls very quickly, and the oscillations are minute, but distinct. This is having a very strange effect upon human consciousness, specifically your biological experience. Many p... more »

Becoming Your Attention -- Melchizedek via Julie Miller

Becoming Your Attention Melchizedek through Julie MillerLightworkers.org, Received February 22, 2015
Melchizedek Here is an honest question to begin this week’s transmission: If you are not either your personality, your thoughts or your feelings and emotions, or your physical body, then who and what are you? It is a question that provides pretty deep answers that will keep you on your toes for your entire life. You may come to some answers that will sound nice, but will mislead you. It is a kind of question that depends on your awareness at every interval, testing how conscious... more »

Goldman Sachs Acts As Economic Hitman Against Public School Distric...

Goldman Sachs Acts As Economic Hitman Against Public School Districts *(In The USA)* Written by Ellen Brown, Activist Post, February 22, 2015
The fliers touted new ballfields, science labs and modern classrooms. They didn’t mention the crushing debt or the investment bank that stood to make millions. — Melody Peterson, Orange County Register, February 15, 2013 Remember when Goldman Sachs – dubbed by Matt Taibbi the Vampire Squid – sold derivatives to Greece so the government could conceal its debt, then bet against that debt, driving it up? It seems that the ubiquitous investment ... more »

Blossom Goodchild, Feb 21st. 2015.

The Blossom Goodchild Through Blossom Goodchild *Hello Good People. Here is the latest channelling: *
Hello my friends. Well, this week has been a bit of a blue one for me, for one reason or another. Yet, today I feel ‘bright’ enough to channel and happy to do so. *With warmest of greetings … we welcome you and all who are drawn to our words. There are times for Each One when the spirit is low … yet, as you are aware … when the spirit bounces back … as it almost certainly will … there is a freshness in the steps … which One would not encounter, should they not have experience... more »

How to Overcome the Ego -- Marilyn Redmond

How to Overcome the Ego by Marilyn Redmond Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. *An excerpt from her book, The Real Meaning of 2012:
A New Paradigm Bringing Bring Heaven to Earth * Science says that energy moves. Humans label this inner power emotion. It’s all about raising vibrational energy. My energy drained off from my present life into past issues. My focus on the past robs me of daily energy. Moving into the present elevates my focus and energy into a height of God consciousness, love, or healthy vibrations of well-being. For me spirituality means living in love or positive v... more »

Everything is Illusion -- Steve Beckow

Everything is Illusion Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, February 22, 2015
Everything is illusion. Everything we see, hear, feel, think. Every object. Every event. Every thing. The One is indivisible, changeless, and eternal. Everything divisible, changeful, and temporary is illusion. Including me. Everything that’s born dies. The One is not born. (1) Everything that’s made falls apart. The One is not made. Everything that’s compound disintegrates. The One is not compound. Only the One was never born and will not die, has not been created and will n... more »

DNA Activation for the Golden Age -- Indra

DNA Activation for the Golden Age Written by Indra, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, February 22, 2015
The coming of the golden age is prophesized in many cultures, and some important shifts are happening on Earth that are leading many to believe we are at the cusp of that new era; the evolution of human consciousness to a level never before conceived of. In our purest form, we are consciousness; we are the light that experiences everything. The instrument through which we experience our light – the human body – is essentially created by sound, i.e. atoms vibrating on differe... more »

Empathy – The Power of Connection -- Steve Taylor

The Power of Connection Written by Steve Taylor Ph.D, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, February 23, 2015
In recent years, the process of ‘restorative justice’ has been used more and more frequently as a way of dealing with crime. As a part of the process, offenders are brought face to face with the victims of their crimes, to hear how they have suffered as a result. The aim of this encounter is to bring healing, for both victim and offender. The victim transcends their rage with some understanding and forgiveness towards the offender, and the offender empathises with the victim, b... more »

35 Things The Media Reported As Facts That Were Later Found To Be T...

The Media Reported As Facts That Were Later Found To Be Total Lies Written by Mike Adams, Natural News, February 22, 2015 (NaturalNews)
Truth is the greatest enemy of the state, and the purpose of the state-run media is to broadcast a sufficient quantity of lies to suffocate the truth and thereby protect state interests. As Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels once explained: If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, econom... more »

It’s Official, McDonald’s and Monsanto Are Both ‘Losing Money Fast’...

It’s Official, McDonald’s and Monsanto Are Both ‘Losing Money Fast’Written by Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, February 22, 2015
In a series of headlines that would pass as virtually unbelievable several years ago, mainstream economists are sounding the alarm over the financial decline of both fast food giant McDonald’s and biotech juggernaut Monsanto. CNN asks, ‘Is McDonald’s doomed?’ Business Insider declares that ‘McDonald’s Is Losing America’ as the company fires its own CEO. What’s happening? As it turns out, the world is starting to ask what they’re truly eating in thei... more »

Give Yourself a Fast from Negative Thoughts -- Gabriel via Shanta

Give Yourself a Fast from Negative Thoughts.
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue, the Message from Archangel Gabriel is a lesson in loving kindness just for ourselves. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *Give Yourself a Fast from Negative Thoughts about Yourself* [image: Shanta Gabriel]This card always shows up at opportune moments when I notice I am being less than compassionate with myself. It is a very old habit. Somehow I ... more »

Seed All Celestial Energies - The Team via Peggy Black

Seed All Celestial EnergiesMessage From ‘The Team’Through PEGGY BLACKFebruary 21, 2015
We are here to support and encourage you as the magnificent beings of light consciousness that you are. We realize that your main focus is in your physical reality; however, we continue to remind you that you are energy packets of light. You are divine consciousness in a unique physical form. You are here on this planet at this time to lay the foundation of a new world. When you look out at all that is occurring that is life diminishing, we know that you can become discouraged, despondent and e... more »

A Vision for Gardens

When was the last time you walked through a beautiful garden? If it's been a while, we recommend that you do so - and, as you walk, imagine, for a moment, how this Earth would look to you if, long ago, we had created and planted gardens everywhere. What would the world look like if we had, as our highest priority, to beautify it? For us, we see a world where everywhere you walk, everywhere you look - in the neighborhoods, yards, parks, along roadsides and city streets, surrounding businesses and governmental buildings - there are gardens filled with... more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service