Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - December 6th ... 7 th... ... 2014

On Duality -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalOn Duality by Eliza Ayres
After a recent posting, I found this comment from a young woman. She asks a classical question of the yet awakening ones: [image: Baring]“Don't want to sound thick, but I am, please explain to me something. If the Higher Self and those who have long guided you in the higher dimensions do 'guide' us then why or why are people so evil and terrible to one another? To my limited (point of) view surely these higher selves could guide people to NOT be rotten. Or are we all just puppets on a string?” To guide is not to govern or direct like a pup... more »

A Karmic Lesson Learned -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal A Karmic Lesson Learned by Eliza Ayres [image: 015]
As I am moving through re-experiencing some of my major lifetimes, I find that many of my Star Family who are presently incarnated here are beginning to do the same. Perhaps relating my stories is serving as a catalyst so that those near and dear to my heart can also begin to undergo profound soul healings... The following story is, in part, that of a person whom I have come to know as Family. Like others of my Family, our lives have been interwoven through time. While the following is about a masculine lifetime,... more »

Reflections of a Soul’s Yearning -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalReflections of a Soul’s Yearningby Eliza Ayres [image: DSCF2084]
This past week has gone by in a blur. At first, I was kept home a couple of days to recover from a powerful internal cleansing that went slightly awry. While resting and recuperating, I was also undergoing a spiritual cleansing while reviewing a trio of lifetimes, namely that of Richard Plantagenet, Dr. John Dee, and Gilbert du Motier, the marquis de La Fayette. If you’re not a reader and history bluff, you may prefer not to read on. While at face level these three lifetimes seem extraordinarily in va... more »

Blossom Goodchild, Dec 6th, 2014.

The Federation of LightThrough Blossom Goodchild
Welcome once again to you up there! The time is flying by so quickly! I am looking forward to the wisdom you choose to offer us today. We have been covering quite a wide range lately. *Greetings to you also, Blossom … and those of Earth who walk this path alongside us.* Is it alongside? I would have thought ‘below’ you. *Yet, you are choosing to look at the perspective of that which is ‘expected’. You are imagining us in your skies … yet, we are speaking on a soul to soul level.* *And keep in mind also … When one resides in differe... more »

Jesus through John Smallman -- 2014/12/06

Your purpose is Love, there is no other, that is what You areJesus(1) through John Smallman Jesus Audio Blog # 240 for Saturday December 6th
As so many of you have issues of personal unworthiness and unacceptability I would like to address that – John, this channel, and I have been talking about it, because it has been an issue for him as well. God, our divine Source, yes, F/M/G if you prefer, is pure and infinite LOVE. BOUNDLESS LOVE! There are no limits to God or to His Love for all sentient life, which He created within that Love for eternal joy. Your separated state would hav... more »

Believe as you Believe, and Allow Others the Same -- Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Believe as You Believe, and Allow Others the Same. Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, December 5, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ku8nol8
God said: Everyone is his or her own authority. You are your own authority. This does not mean that you are an authority over what other people do or say or think. Even as what you perceive may be right on the money for yourself at any given moment, tomorrow you may change your mind, or, if you do not change it, somehow life may change your mind. One day, even about something as little as a dish detergent, you are cer... more »

Fine Tuning Your Heart Chakra -- Melchizedek via Natalie

By Lord Melchizedek Channelled through Natalie Glasson 5th December 2014 www.omna.org [image: Image]
Flowing from the Universal Levels of the Creator’s Universe through each Master and Beings of Light as well as my own energies, Lord Melchizedek, are powerful activation energies suggesting and promoting the fine tuning of the Heart Chakras of all. The Creator is encouraging all to examine with care and tenderness the vibrations of their heart chakras with the purpose of creating greater strength and clarity within the heart chakra. The Creator wishes for all heart chakras to sing ... more »

On the Move Again -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, December 5, 2014http://tinyurl.com/qhmzr3l [image: Anthony Steve and Stephen]
I’m in the midst of a move that ends an eight-year experiment for me. Eight years ago I decided that I’d best find out what it was like to live in Vancouver’s East End, because a decade from then, I could conceivably be living there. So I’d better find out what to expect. Well, I’ve had a very enjoyable stay there, which I’ll leave for another time. I’m now living in the same building as Kathleen, different apartments. No more 45-minute commutes both wa... more »

Fear and Racism in the Matrix of Maximum Confusion -- Dylan Charles

Written by Dylan Charles, *Editor for **Waking Times*, December 5, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/krsqjkq [image: fear]
Like a ship lost at sea, battered by the angry seas, life goes on in the matrix of confusion. At the whim of our social engineers, the media narrative changes every week now, with new crises and concerns emerging without warning, tossing public and political sentiment and discourse to and fro, while keeping us in the dark about the real, deeper issues at play in our world. What about the Orwellian permanent war? Silence. Fukushima and the wholesale industrial rape of t... more »

Self-Nurturing IS Your Center -- Carolyn Roberts

Written by Carolyn Roberts, Allowing the Light, December 5, 2014http://allowingthelight.com
To start something new feels like “pulling teeth” I know, but you must understand that to live in this NEW NORMAL you have to take your first step and the energy, Universe will support you after that. You are releasing the old to move into the new, the Real, so you are in a place of LOTS of endings, goodbyes, disconnects, releasing, and forgiving especially self…how far back does this go…your Totality. That’s a lot, but that’s what’s happening. It’s why you are having all those dreams. M... more »

Our Thought Patterns Create Our Weather -- Devapriya

Our Thought Patterns Create Our Weather Devapriya Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: WinterGirlScooterWP]*
Here is an account by Devapriya, one of the Golden Age of Gaia Discussion Group moderators, written for the forum, about her personal experience with creating weather.* Oh, I’m sooo happy that it finally rained in California ! And I’m looking forward to water gently pouring down on all of Gaia’s areas of drought… If we don’t know it yet, now it should be clear: we are the ones who are creating our weather. The air, the wind is being fed by our thoughts, the waters above and... more »

Views: 10

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hilarion, 2014/12/07

Through Marlene Swetlishoff December 7-14, 2014
Beloved Ones, It is important that you make time each day to be still so that you can go within. During this time of the year, one’s schedule can become full of activities that you feel must be done, with family, friends and your community and this is wonderful as long as you do not over extend yourselves. Too often there is a tendency to place too much importance on the pleasing of others rather than on one’s own needs. As in all things, there must be a balance so that your equilibrium is maintained and sustained. It might requi... more »

Trust in the Universal Flow of Good -- Gabriel via Shanta.

Trust in the Universal Flow of Good We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages Book *and *

The Gabriel Message Cards* in these articles to provide insight and inspiration each week that we can bring into our daily lives. In this week's message we explore the importance of opening to trust in the benevolence of the Universe. The Gabriel Message card for this week [image: Shanta Gabriel] *Trust in the universal flow of Good and know there is a Creative Solution in all situations.* This message from Archangel Gabriel seems to ask the timeless q... more »

Saul through John Smallman -- 12/07/2014

The Light of heavenly dawn is brightening the sky. Saul through John Smallman Saul Audio Blog for Sunday December 7th
Me: Good evening dear Saul. Thanks for your last message. I have just finished reading Elie Wiesel's book “And the Sea is Never Full,” the second of his autobiographical ones, it has left me feeling rather drained and tired. Can you give me a hug, a loving energy replacement boost so that we can commune? That is if you are presently free to commune. Thank you. Saul: Good evening John, of course we can commune. I'm always available, in fact all of us in t...more »

The Ultimate Meditation

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *by Owen K Waters*
Back, by popular demand... the Ultimate Meditation! Meditation techniques often employ an affirmation - sometimes in English, sometimes in Sanskrit - to direct the intention of the physical mind. In 2004, I published a meditation technique which used the ultimate affirmation, and it was in plain English as well. That affirmation is, "I am Infinite Being." Now, that's a version of, "I am God," which is fine as long as you remember that everyone else is as well! However, there was a problem wit... more »

7 Chakras & 7 Links to Your Subconscious! -- Davina Skinner

By Davina Skinner, Expanded Consciousness, December 4, 2014http://tinyurl.com/kk5mf9b [image: feature_image_template]
The Chakras do not start and end with their description or definition – which is where many people stop with their understanding of them. To know their name and position is great but what purpose does that serve? What use is that information to you in your daily life? The Chakras are amazing, organic, 3 Dimensional Centers of Energy and within them they hold so many secrets. When their energy is combined, it makes up what we call the Aura, the energy field within an... more »

Colorado to Spend $9 Million on Medical Marijuana Research -- Chris...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, December 6, 2014http://tinyurl.com/jvpaopx [image: marijuana]
The compound cannabidiol (CBD), a component of the cannabis plant, has been the focus of study for years. Now it’s about to get some extra attention to determine its medical use. Officials at the Colorado State Public Health Department have *recommended that over** $9 million in grant funding should pay for a series of clinical trials to assess cannabinoids and cannabis for pediatric epilepsy, post-traumatic stress disorder, Parkinson’s disease, brain tumors, ulcerative col... more »

Are Empaths Actually Communicating Telepathically? -- Jocelyn Daher

Written by Jocelyn Daher, *Spirit Science*, *Waking Times*, December 6, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/lt27623
In this article I am going to explore a concept on why I think we are able to feel other people’s emotions or in other words what new agers would call being an Empath. [image: Psychedelic Fractal] I am going to present coordinating information to support empathy from a scientific-psychic perspective. If you are not familiar with the word Empath, it is a shortened name for being empathetic to an extreme. For example, walking into a room and feeling other people’s emotions or... more »

Time Arises Only When There is Approximation Between Action and Idea.

Krishnamurti QuotesJ. Krishnamurti Online, December 6, 2014http://tinyurl.com/n75fqn3 [image: 8c960-jiddu_
krishnamurti]For us, idea becomes extremely important, not action, and action is merely an approximation to the idea. Is it possible to act without idea and therefore no approximation at all at any time? This means really that one has to go into the question of why idea has taken the place of action. People talk about action: What is the right thing to do? The right thing to do is not an idea divorced from action, because then action becomes an approximation to the idea, an... more »

Views: 4

Hemp: An Industrially Versatile Plant – Part 1/3

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Jayselthofner.com
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when someone says the word ‘hemp’? For the uninformed, marijuana might immediately pop up, which could cause them to automatically shun the plant. Almost any article you’ll find about hemp distinguishes it from marijuana, which is closely related to it but doesn’t actually have much to do with it. Unfortunately, the United States closely links hemp with marijuana by putting them in the same ‘Schedule 1’ drug category. Even though industrial hemp doesn’t contain an... more »

The 11:11 Progress Group – A Permanent Organization.

*Christ Michael*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, November 22, 2014. *Michael:*
“Good afternoon, my children, this is Michael. You are forever in my heart, my mind and in my all-embracing love. I am always with you, but right now in particular I am with you to remind you about the Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision. “As Machiventa made you once more aware, the 11:11 Progress Group is only the foreword in his big book of planetary advancement, innovation and guided evolution. You are not the Alpha and Omega. You are the first smoke rising from a warmin... more »

5 Tips for Living a Spiritually Simplistic Life

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
I wrote the following for the 124th issue of The Culture of Awareness Weekly Newsletter, which I offer for $11.11 a month. Income from the newsletter helps my family and I get by, and the option to subscribe is given at the bottom of this post. This week, I’d like to offer 5 tips for living a spiritually simplistic lifestyle. I think spirituality and simplicity go hand in hand, and it always seems to be the meek who discover spirituality; those who are willing to live more for love and simplicity than vanity. People from all walks of... more » .

Minimizing Ego, Realizing Self -- Paul Lenda

By Paul Lenda, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, December 8, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nls4cnn [image: Minimizing Ego to Become Self Realized Minimizing Ego, Realizing Self]
For many of us, the question “Who am I?” is a much more difficult one than we let ourselves believe. The ego, the “I”, or self that we feel we are, is largely a figment of our self-created reality. Ultimately, our true self is not the ego which feels it is separate from others, but a part of an undivided whole that has the same spark of infinite love that is within everyone and everything — even if it seems somet...more »

Montague Keen - December 7, 2014

Through Veronica Keen
You are getting closer to your goal each day, as the corrupt and their corrupt practices are revealed. You can be in no doubt now about those who have held humankind in slavery. They are doing their utmost to hoodwink you so that you continue to serve them. The power they possess is what they have taken from you. You are at the crossroads. You have to make a choice: slavery or freedom? They see you as "Useless Eaters" [Henry Kissinger]. They despise you; as to them, you are there only to serve them. Everything they have, they have taken from you, and you al... more »

Fracking Chemicals May Harm Reproduction and Developmental Health

Thanks to *Waking Times*, December 7, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ox98qx3 [image: frackingandpregnancy]
Unconventional oil and gas (UOG) operations combine directional drilling and hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking,” to release natural gas from underground rock. Recent discussions have centered on potential air and water pollution from chemicals used in these processes and how it affects the more than 15 million Americans living within one mile of UOG operations. Now, Susan C. Nagel, a researcher with the University of Missouri, and national colleagues have conducted the largest revie... more »

World Renown Chefs Meet with Lawmakers to Urge GMO Labeling -- Chri...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, December 7, 2014http://tinyurl.com/la4xpdt [image: Tom Colicchio gmo]
Foodies everywhere – rejoice! Finally, your favorite chefs are adding some heat to GMO labeling efforts. A host of celebrity chefs have taken to Capital Hill to urge members of Congress to support legislation that would require the labeling of genetically modified foods. While it isn’t an effort to ban them – it’s a great start. Tom Colicchio who co-founded the Gramercy Tavern in New York City, José Andrés, part of ThinkFoodGroup, and Sam Talbot of Integrated Kitch... more »

A Clean, Well-Lighted Place -- Steve Beckow

A clean, well-lighted placeWritten by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, December 7, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/oyopvxt [image: Room]
To a student of the path of awareness, change is my friend, my ally. Nothing throws up more to be seen, to be aware of, than change. And since change is to be our constant companion in the weeks ahead and since some (maybe many) people may be relocating, perhaps I can spend a few moments here on some of the changes that moving brings. What makes moving so fruitful is the number of intense spaces one can go through in a very short period of time. One... more »

We’re Hardwired for Oneness -- Victoria Markham

*We’re Hardwired For Oneness* by Dr Victoria Markham,www.victoriamarkham.com *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Hardwired]
The brain science behind relating. As a practicing psychologist, I’ve been fascinated by the science behind our drive to connect with each other. Human connection is another kind of food for us. Even if an infant’s physical needs are all met, lack of human connection is fatal to them. Studies show that solitary people are 3 -5 times more likely to die an early death. The most dreaded punishment in prison is solitary confinement because we simply need con... more »
Source: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 2

Your Weight on the Scales of Life.

*Teacher: The Beloved One*Received by LytskeUrantia, November 2, 2014. *The Beloved One:* “You are beginning to vaguely realize what a precious gift it is to be able to listen to the Spark from God within. With this Gift from God you are also starting to recognize the inalienable truth that all thinking humans have the same potential for making contact with their own Guiding Light within. The true awesomeness of this mysterious conversation in some human minds might even now still be misconstrued as one being ‘off-balance’ or ready to be diagnosed for mental illness. “It is my pur... more »

Hemp: An Industrially Versatile Plant – Part 2/3

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
Continued from Part 1 Credit: Huffington Post David P. West tells us that hemp’s among the most misunderstood plants of our time. “Surely no member of the vegetable kingdom has ever been more misunderstood than hemp. For too many years, emotion—not reason—has guided our policy toward this crop. And nowhere have emotions run hotter than in the debate over the distinction between industrial hemp and marijuana.” (1) David also explains the difference between THC, marijuana’s active ingredient, and CBD, the non-intoxicating cannabinoid tha... more »

Aisha's Short Update on the Gathering

The Constant CompanionsA Short Update on the Gathering, Channeled through Aisha North, December 8, 2014http://tinyurl.com/lkmhn3s
And so it is with the greatest of pleasure that we can welcome you all to the New, in every sense of the word. For as you once again came together to pool your resources in the way that only you can, you once again managed to establish yourselves on a very new level of existence, one that has been unattainable for mankind up until now. But now, you have arrived, and alongside you a whole new world has come into being. We know that these words may b... more »

The Great Paradox: Waking Up - Jose Arvide

Written by: José Andres Arvide, Expanded Consciousness, December 8, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/law7tv4 [image: feature_image_template]
In an age where “waking up, awareness, higher consciousness, illumination,” are terms commonly used to denote the state of mind of somebody who is certainly mindful, it seems that achieving this is all we want. We refer to people as conscious, aware, or somebody who has woke up or illuminated, but essentially, what does these terms really mean? What does waking up and being more aware than I was yesterday mean? Is Marc, who discovered that the political ... more »

Archangel Gabriel via Shelly Young

Trinity Esoterics Daily Message, December 8, 2014http://tinyurl.com/n9nng7y
Never underestimate the power of your soul to tell you exactly what it needs, or to use its innate intelligence to shift and evolve. As long as you are willing to stay out of resistance and pay attention to what your inner being is telling you, you will find yourself flowing into the exact circumstances you require. Trust that you are part of a system that is divinely intelligent and works seamlessly for you when you let it. You can’t get it wrong! If you head off in a direction that isn’t for your hi... more »

Why You Should Question Everything -- Mike Sygula

Written by Mike Sygula, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, December 8, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/n65eo9l [image: Question Everything]
Throughout our history, on every level in any area of life there always has been some kind of manipulation aiming at achieving self-centered goals and often corrupting official systems. This behavior reflects the selfishness of human nature. It affects everyone without exception in every way. This is why we should always question everything we are told. In this article I will point out a few examples of this tendency. Media I remember that during 201... more »

New Law Blocks Anti-GMO Scientists from Advising EPA -- Christina S...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, December 8, 2014http://tinyurl.com/k9zwvj5 [image: gmo_girl_735_350]*
A new law will place restrictions on scientists with clear knowledge on GMO dangers, and create room for experts with overt financial ties to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries affected by EPA regulations.* H.R. 1422, which passed 229-191, is an earthquake rumbling through the Environmental Protection Agency’s Scientific Advisory Board. This means that the EPA *can no longer be advised on their own research* regarding GMOs or pharmaceutical drugs like antibiot... more »

Elizabeth Patric of Spiritwater Gardens

I Believe in Nature Spirits Initiative!
A belief in nature spirits can help children re-engage with nature.by Elizabeth Patric, Dec. 7, 2014 at www.spiritwatergardens.com*Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: 581]Hi Everyone!
We have lift off for our “I Believe in Nature Spirits Initiative!” This exciting project was inspired through my years of play and co-creative activities with the non-physical realms of love and light frequencies that are integral part of the natural kingdom. One of the first things that I was asked to do as I began to work with the nature spirit realm ab... more »

Becoming an Intentional Evolutionary -- Paul Lenda

By Paul Lenda, September 24, 2014 *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Paul Lenda]
You would be hard-pressed to find someone that does not feel that there are massive changes happening on our planet, whether they are environmental, societal, political, or otherwise. The reasons for the cornucopia of paradigm shifts are often many and involve a high degree of multi-faceted complexity. Now that we are collectively at a crossroads where our decisions will define our future perhaps more significantly than at any other time in history, we can find ourselves faced with the wonderful ... more »

Your Weekly Horoscope: Jupiter retrogrades today

Norah's Premium Astrology Monday -
Wednesday: Jupiter retrogrades today and you might be feeling like some people in your life aren’t quite all they appear to be. Then again- maybe it’s you who’s been hiding who you truly are. When Jupiter retrogrades, it’s time to consider how we might be just a little more honest with ourselves about things. Pair that with Venusin Capricorn on Wednesday- and it’s time to get serious about only keeping those around we can trust, who support the things we wish to do. There’s no time for fakes and those who drain you anymore. Thursday - Friday: ... more »

Prepare For Change Newsletter! December 8, 2014

*Leadership Post 12/8/2014 Newsletter: * *A Plea For Help And Unity* *Part I – We Need Your Help*
I was hoping to focus my newsletter post for this week solely on the upcoming IS:IS Pt 2 Portal Activation, but as it turns out I have to start this in a different manner. We need donation money – badly. Over the past months, several problems have started with the website which have only increased in severity and frequency. Our translation plug-in for Wordpress “Transposh” has apparently never worked quite as well as had hoped. I’ve received several emails regardi... more »

Views: 6

Ask The Masters, 9 December 2014

Learning about ourselves

Through The Celestial Voices

9 December 2014

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE7pa0wd0/s320/mestres-ascencionados-837-1.jpgA question from the UK prompts the Masters to clarify the value of being born with amnesia about the experiences of past lives. Though we humans may have our doubts, our souls know what's on the learning agenda this time around and the conditions favorable to our completing the lessons.
Sensitivity to energy sometimes unsettles an American woman. The Masters address her question about planetary effects on human bodies, and then advise her to focus more on the energy emanating from other humans. Their tips on protection are helpful for us all.
From India comes a plea for help with confusion, indecision, and negativity. As they have so often, the Masters stress using freedom to make choices, and basing them on inner feelings rather than analysis, which is bound to be influenced by input from others. They also stress the importance of being positive about things.
This week's questions [below] exemplify some of the issues we grapple with as we struggle to figure out who we are and why we're here. It makes sense that the more we look within and pay attention to our own feelings, the closer we can get to our soul and our true identity. It's a goal worth pursuing.

Light, Love, and Laughter,
Toni and Peter
contact@mastersofthespiritworld.com
Celestial Voices, Inc | 13354 W. Heiden Circle | Lake Bluff | IL | 60044 | USA

THE QUESTIONS

Does amnesia ruin everything?

December 9th, 2014 

QUESTION: Masters, how can a soul learn and progress if each time it is reborn it ‘forgets’ what it learned from the previous life, and has to ‘start over’? Surely, you keep learning the same lessons and make the same mistakes? ~Lou, UK

ANSWER: Each time a soul comes down to the planet it has plans for a different set of lessons. Its purpose is to first work through each lesson and then to find out, or remember, who it truly is as a soul. Having all the answers in the beginning takes away the need to use freedom of choice to move through that life.

If a soul has a desire to be a master in a particular area, such as abandonment, remembering how it dealt with parental loss, say, would prevent it from significantly being able to work on spousal abandonment without knowing it is just a lesson it chose that has a lot of the same emotions it dealt with in other lives. Understanding the nuances and permutations of a human trait is the only way to achieve mastery.

Masters are not souls who are better than others, but rather those who have studied and lived through all the possible variations of a theme. In this example, a master would be expert in all the possible ways to create and deal with abandonment, and would also take the role of the abandoner to feel all those emotions as well.

In school, if someone gives you all the answers to the final examination before you have started the course, you are not very likely to spend much time studying the subject matter. The same effect would occur if you knew how to deal with your lessons before they presented themselves.

You don’t even come down with knowledge of your particular lessons. You have to work to uncover them from the fears and doubts they raise as you go through life. Frequently, interconnected lessons hide the major one until you deal with the minor ones. For instance, guilt, lack of self-confidence, and no self-love complicate seeing and working with abandonment. They have to be cleared before you can face the versions of this life’s particular type of abandonment.

Once all the lessons are complete, the soul may bring back into awareness what it has done in prior lives and how those experiences may have affected this life.

Posted in Enlightenment 

Dealing with energy sensitivity

December 9th, 2014 

QUESTION: Masters, I feel as though I am sensitive to energy, possibly even being an empath. I feel as though I am sensitive to celestial forces (bodies) which I obviously have no control over. How can I keep myself from being bombarded by these energies and get off of the emotional rollercoaster? I suspect that I am sensitive to all different types of energies, what do I need to watch out for? Is there any benefit to me being sensitive to energy? ~Suzanne, USA

ANSWER: First a comment on celestial (mostly planetary) effects on a human body. Homo sapiens are largely composed of water. Large masses of solid matter – such as the moon, Saturn, even the entirety of the Milky Way system – pull, push, heat, and cool the body. Most people are unaware of these influences that can have an impact on the hormones and fluids within the body, most of which literally bob up and down in this liquid-like energy potion, causing your rollercoaster effect.

You are extremely sensitive to energy movement. There are many types of energy. The planetary energy is something you can direct away from yourself with your intention. You can see your body covered by an umbrella that causes the vibrations to avoid hitting and affecting you. This will derail your rollercoaster.

The energies that cause you the most difficulty are those emanating from other souls who are sharing the planet with you. The worst impact comes from the negativity of people embroiled in third-dimensional dramas. Particularly when you get drawn into the drama, such as an argument, you can feel positive energy being taken away from you. Avoiding engaging in verbal fighting will balance out your environment.

Being an open empath, you feel the energy fluctuations of those around you. If you have no protections in place to prevent being assailed by their negativity, you feel every speck of disruption within them. You need to learn to close your “receivers” to stop or moderate the amount of another’s world that you sense. This again has to do with using your intention to cover yourself in white protective light to shield you and have these emotions bounce off of you.

With each of these protection and shielding techniques, you have the ability to lessen or open them as you choose. The benefit of being so sensitive is the ability to sense whom to avoid because of their negativity and desire to steal your energy, and whom you can help, if you wish, by sending them healing and love energy.

Posted in Psychic Contact

Listening to others

December 9th, 2014 

QUESTION: Masters, I need your help I am so confused in my life. I feel afraid of making decisions in my life and after taking decisions I over think about the consequences. What is the reason behind this behavior of mine how can I overcome this? Even I doubt my decision of marrying the person I loved in my life. I feel so negative also most of the time. This negativity is causing problems in my relationship. I know God is showering his blessings upon me but my attitude is ruining everything Please help me Masters. ~Shruti, India

ANSWER: You are like a lot of other people who want someone to tell them what to do so that they do not feel responsible for the consequences of their actions. You cannot learn about yourself and life unless you step up and make your own decisions. This is called using your freedom of choice to learn.

Behind your problem is a lack of self-confidence and self-respect. Negativity is a choice; if you feel that way it is because you have chosen be in negativity. You can reverse this energy by choosing to always maintain a positive outlook. You create your world and the feelings within it. It does take work; it won’t happen on its own.

Stop thinking and start feeling. When you think, you are giving power to all those who have filled your head with opinions and ideas. The feelings inside are who you really are. When you think and analyze, you are doing it for the purpose of judgment (is this idea right or wrong?). Stop worrying about society’s decision about something being good or bad and just decide if it is something you wish to do.

Once you have made a decision on your own, without the input of family and friends, see if it allows you to learn about yourself; if it doesn’t, it may be time to move on to something else. It wasn’t the wrong thing for you – it allowed you to evaluate if you needed it in your life.

No matter how much unconditional love energy you have in your life, it won’t help unless you accept it and are determined to use it to enrich your existence. Choose an attitude of love and positive living.

Posted in Belief Systems 

Reincarnation Guide

James from the US asks the Masters: For the past year and a half 4-12 times ever month I have the same dream, I just be in different buildings or see different people but I have been dreaming That I won the lottery and I always buy just 2 random tickets!

Answer: You are a dreamer and are trying to manifest a fortune by winning the lottery. It is a very nice thought but it doesn’t fit into your life lessons of working to learn about yourself and your talents. Remember though, you can’t win anything if you don’t purchase the tickets.

SSK from Brazil asks the Masters, I am at the tail end of a bitter divorce settlement. I have 3 very young children to look after which I enjoy immensely. Now, I am confused about which direction to take - which country, and even whether I should start working as my children are very young and need me to nurture them still. I am not even sure if the children's father will be committed as he has proved to be otherwise.

Answer: Your children’s father does not like responsibility and, when given a chance, will run as fast as he can away from his family. The future is for you to create. You do have to balance your life and that of your children, work or no work will depend on the finances required. Dreaming is nice but facts will tell you what must be. Knowing the assets which you have and your requirements plan the future – nothing is set in stone it is for you to develop.

Sandra from Brasil asks the Masters; I am without a job for more than one year. I wonder why my financial and life full of ups and downs, since when I can get up I lose everything again.

Answer: Each person creates their own illusion of life. Whenever you succeed at something you then get bored, get lazy, and give up. Every change puts additional pressure on you to perform. Time to get serious and find purpose in a profession whatever it might be.

Rosemary from Scotland asks the Masters: Does the hierarchy of angels exist or is it man's grading only?

Answer: The only place where grading, rating and things being right or wrong is on Earth. At Home in the universal unconditionally loving energy everyone is exactly the same, the experiences just vary.

Lari from Brazil asks the Masters: I live with my boyfriend for a while now, but my relationship with him is different from all of my last relationships. What started with fireworks, now is a very calm river. I feel that my mission with him is to teach him how to be a better person. Is he a person I met in other life? What is my mission with him?

Answer: You are not going to be able to teach him anything he does not want to learn and he is content with himself. You imagined this would be different but you were seeing a dream not a reality. You have no mission with him only one with yourself. Your purpose is to learn who you are as a soul and to bring your abilities into the light.

Cameron from the US asks the Masters: Across cultures, darker-skinned people suffer most. Why?

Answer: When a soul wants to experience a difficult life they choose their human body. Race, sex, religion, nationality, all these factors, when the person is born in the right locale presents many lessons for one to deal with. Every soul is exactly where they want to be experiencing exactly what they wish to experience. It is a means to an end.

Andrea from Brasil asks the Masters: My life seems to have stopped in time. There seems to be nothing more for me in my profession and thought to follow for Education but also see no way to get there. I'm broke, in debt, living with my sister who is a very difficult person and does not seem happy with my presence, and my daughter had to move in with her father. But worst of all is to see no prospect out of this situation. I know there is a way but do not know where to start. Any advice is welcome.

Answer: Stop seeing everything as negative. Some walls one comes to are to get them to stop, take an evaluation of their situation, and to provide a new starting point. You see only failure so it is intensifying around you. Start seeing success and you will allow for it to come to you. Don’t concentrate on what you can’t do but on what is available to you. Take your credentials and find different ways to apply them.

Iris from Brazil asks the Masters, My relationship is over and I can´t get over it. I changed my whole life to be with him and now I´m lost. I'm afraid to never find someone again and everything seems dark. What should I do?

Answer: Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You created a dream relationship which was doomed from the start because you envisioned him to be something he was not. You can never change a person unless they want to be changed and when you see them as you want them to be instead of as they really are, there is no hope. Start from this moment only seeing what is there not what you think you can make of it. Always say what you think and not what you think he wants to hear this will draw a partner to you.

Anne from the US asks the Masters, I am trying to assess why extreme events continue to happen to my home. In the past few years, I've had a burst water pipe freeze and encase my garage in layers of ice. I came close to a gas explosion when the main gas line would not turn off at my stove. There are now new events that I'm managing. I'm trying to learn the lesson. At first I thought it was a continuation of learning how to stand up for myself and to be self-reliant. But now it feels like the message is that my home is not where I should be at this time. That it's time to move on. Can you give any insight?

Answer: You are sometimes very difficult to get through to. You spend time fighting instead of evaluating what is going on in your life. Once you learn to use your strength and power then it’s time to find a place where you can have new lessons on which to work.

Karen from Finland asks the Masters; I broke up with someone recently. We were in love but he wasn’t ready to commit so I chased him away. I felt I had no other option than to let him go at the time. Now I miss him more than ever. Was he only in my life as a lesson or will he come back?

Answer: Have you ever heard the statement watch what you ask for? You tried to set the boundaries and you did. What you didn’t do was call another person into your life at the same time. You miss him only because you are alone. Start working to bring in his replacement. Examine what your priorities are. You create your reality get busy – everything is a lesson.

Marcele from Brazil asks the Masters, I never felt so confused, sometimes I feel like I ruin everything that happens so I always need to restart. I'm feeling lost and I don't know how to find the direction I'm supposed to follow.

Answer: You are running around like a chicken with their head cut off. You are totally unaware of your surroundings. Stop and be aware of the present, really see what is around you. Ask yourself how you feel about the things around you and how they attract or repel you. You will then be able to see your direction.

Steve from the US asks the Masters: my father passed almost 4 years ago. Everything seemed so hard and there was not too much help. It occurred to me this morning as I thought of him that this was a 'life lesson' perhaps and maybe I did ok and not as terribly as I originally thought. I did beat the h--- out of myself for a while.

Answer: Everything in a human lifetime is a lesson which you came to Earth to learn. Your self-deprecating came from all the beliefs which were imposed on you during your life which you took to dictate what you should and should not do. When you became aware that your interaction with your father was directed by life lessons you could see each as a way to grow. Congratulations.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reincarnation-Guide/137191392985848    

Translatons into Portuguese:
http://rayviolet2.blogspot.com/search?q=Vozes+Celestiais

Please respect all credits.
Archives:

You are invited to join the next Galactic Lightship Dreamflight this Saturday night (13 December 2014) during dreamtime.

All who have expressed their intent to join us will be teleported on board our fleet of Galactic LightShips.You may express your intent to join a specific ship (all are welcome!). We will be meeting during dreamtime on Saturday night, but you do not need to “schedule” the time you are asleep, since you will be timeshifted to the appropriate “place” in time in order to join us. Passwords provided are intended to enhance intent, not to limit access.

Our Fleet includes the following ships

GLS Mothership OcaTAwa (Password “Center Spiral Wings Unity”)
GLS Mothership mu
GLS Aeterna (Password “Wings“)
GLS Algiz (Password “Center“)
GLS Blaze (Password “Helix“)
GLS Chimera (Password “Emanate”)
GLS Salcys
GLS Angelon
GLS Susan
GLS Space Wave (Password “Unity”)
GLS Athabantian (Password “Radiate”; website: Up2the5th, Cosmic Paradigm)
GLS Aurora (Password “Mocham”; website:Multidimensionalocean,  Auroradreamflight2)

Our fleet has also been joined by the GLS Tulya, GLS Neptune, GLS Athena, GLS Olympia, GLS Balthazar, GLS Phoenix and GLS Eui.

Standard equipment includes rejuvenation pods, translation modules, navigation equipment, and healing platforms. Materials are crystalline in nature, and may be variable in size and shape.

Collective dream experiences (shared dreams) have been successfully established.

You may wish to read about background information on our process, or more about our Galactic Fleet.

Your Astral travel / Dreamflight experiences may be shared in the comments of this post, or in any way you feel comfortable sharing your experience.

Please note that dreamflights are always free and do not require membership for your participation. Only your intent to join the dreamflights is required.

http://spirittrainchronicles.com/2014/12/09/galactic-lightship-drea...

A Vision for Forgiveness Healing Disease

*The Vision Alignment Project*
I see a world where health care by others is no longer needed because we have all learned that forgiveness is the key that relives us from all dis-ease. I see that this is already happening. Our health is dependent on us and we are beginning to understand this. Therefore, I see a world free of all suffering and pain, a world where our love for each other has opened our hearts to the truth that has set us free. Have a Blessed Day! Ruth A. Smith
*The Vision Alignment Project is sponsored by Highest Light House and The Intenders of the Highest Good in... more »

Rawanda, 12-10-2014 - via Nancy

Wake up Call - By Nancy Tate
I am here today to let you know of some changes that are in the works. They are in the underground as yet and so they are not to be made public until all systems are in release enough for the changes I speak of to come to light. There will be an abundance of energy in many ways, physically and energetically. That is the result of the ability of not only us from off planet, but many of you on and within the planet to give of your energies of allowance. I am a peaceful conquistador of the physical realm, and I come to you in the energy of the coming times... more »

Transcending Peace

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, August 24, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:*
“Would it not be wonderful to feel this peace that is beyond reason or limits all the days of your life? This really is possible since your life is in the hands of the Father and therefore you have nothing to worry about. It is true that the fight for survival in this world can sometimes be very hard, but the peace of knowing that you are a true child of God can be present even in the direst of situations. “There are those who live an average life and they judge it to be a very hard life. Others ... more »

An Unseen Force is Creating a New World - Wes Annac.

Do you feel it? Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness *
“The old world is ending – the new world is just beginning”. – Bob Marley *
A hidden spiritual power permeates the land around us, and those of us who are willing to open up to it can access and feel it. I’ve just started to tap into it, and I feel it in its strongest doses when I’m in nature. I’ve only received an inkling of the spiritual power that flows from this land, but from what I’ve felt so far, it’s incredibly potent. I’m sure it’ll eventually uplift those who’ve been lost in unawareness for too long to reall... more »

Hemp: An Industrially Versatile Plant – Part 3/3

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of AwarenessConcluded from Part 2
Hemp seeds We’ve heard a lot of talk about hemp oil lately, and apparently, some people are concerned that it’s as intoxicating as marijuana. David West busts this myth. “Myth: Hemp oil is a source of THC. “Reality: Hemp oil is an increasingly popular product, used for an expanding variety of purposes. The washed hemp seed contains no THC at all. “The tiny amounts of THC contained in industrial hemp are in the glands of the plant itself. Sometimes, in the manufacturing process, some THC- and CBD-containing r...more »

Intuitive and Instinctive Knowingness the Way of the Future. -- Edw...

Written by Edwin Nel, Taster Shift, December 9, 2014http://tinyurl.com/kvs4s7g [image: Best Bee Wallpapers]
In one of my recent meditations, I was guided to see how bees and ants make use of their intuitive and instinctive knowingness, this internal guidance system tells them where they should go or what needs to be done next. These small insects venture out from either a bee-hive or ant-nest, journeying to collect food for the whole – the collective group. All bee and ant colonies work together by following their inborn intuitive guidance system. Every bee and ant has thei...more »

Rise to the Occasion - Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Rise to the Ocean. Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.orgDecember 9, 2014http://tinyurl.com/k52zogh God said:
The opposites in the world have you by the scruff of the neck. The world may say: “Be strong, yet be flexible. Have a heart, yet use your head. Be compassionate, yet don’t overdo it. Don’t be a spendthrift, and don’t pinch pennies. Work hard, yet not too hard. Are you courageous to take a stand, or are you holding on too tight? For Heaven’s sakes, when is it worthy to hold on, and when does it make sense to let go? When do you wait, and when... more »

Conditioning Speaking, Vasana Raging. - Steve Beckow

Other way!Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, December 9, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mlo7j72 [image: BUS 11]
I have to acknowledge that I’m embedded in a process, which won’t even wait for a two-day rest break to be over. The work goes on around the clock. It doesn’t let up. Actually this is not work. Writing is not work. Administering is work. Corresponding is work. Writing is paradise. Guess what my mission is? Today I experienced the epitome of conditioning and I saw it in the moment. I caught myself preparing to board a bus that was headed in the wrong direction – b... more »

5 Ancient Interpretations for The Meaning of the Tree of Life -- St...

Written by Stephanie Lucas, *Guest for **Waking Times*, December 9, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mfctlel [image: Tree of Life - 2]
The essence and meaning of the Tree of Life in many modern interpretations is believed to connect all forms of creation. The image is widely thought to represent the Divine Creator, and it is revered as the representation of the interconnectedness of all sentient beings. Today’s interpretation is an excellent summation of the various mythical and religious interpretations the Tree of Life throughout history. 1. Christianity – The Tree of Life in the Garden of... more »

So, Your Spiritual Awakening Cost You Some Friends. -- Gregg Prescott.

By Gregg Prescott, not dated, *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Greg Prescott 2]
Have you noticed a change in your relationships with other people lately? Is it sometimes difficult or awkward to talk to others about spiritual topics? Do you, at times, feel alone in your beliefs? Have you lost contact with any long time friends recently? You are not alone! I’m fortunate to have a lot of Facebook friends who post similar types of links. Too many times, I see a lot of people who talk the talk but are afraid to walk the walk, due to being ridiculed for their thoughts and po... more »

New ‘Harmless Herbicide’ to Compete with Monsanto’s RoundUp -- Chri...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, December 9, 2014http://tinyurl.com/m55j5rj [image: pesticides_bottle_735_350]
Why use carcinogenic herbicides to kill weeds when a little hot water will do the trick? Botanists and organic gardeners have known this effective, chemical-free way to treat weeds for hundreds of years. Now a UK based company has developed an innovative herbicide-free way to kill weeds utilizing this age-old wisdom. Weeding Tech’s new products is said to kill weeds in 24 hours with no pesticides or herbicides. This is great news for the world considering ... more »

Making Choices from the Heart -- P'taah

*Message from P'taah * *December 2014* *Through Jani King* *Making Choices from the Heart*
Q: P'taah, I'd like to ask about the difficulty I am having making decisions and choices. It seemed much easier when I simply believed that I was guided and that when I tuned into my intuition, there was some pre-destined answer that I could just act on. Now that I believe that I am making the choices myself, I don't trust in the answers I am getting as much. P'taah: Well, you know, beloved, the only thing that is changed is your belief. You understand? Because there is really not pre-... more »

The Deepest of the Deep.

*Teacher: The Beloved One*Received by LytskeUrantia, November 06, 2014. *The Beloved One:*
“This subject title really captured your attention and it has kept your mind busy ever since you read it in a recent transmission. In fact, it was your Master Michael who spoke these words about the deepest of the deep. Whenever you hear or think of these words, there is a response from deep within you. You wonder what on earth is meant by this saying: ‘The deepest of the deep’ and how it ‘returns your calls.’ “It has always been that whenever a soul calls out from the depths of its being, t... more »

The 12:12 Activation -- Gabriel via Shanta

The 12:12 Activation A Message from Archangel GabrielThroughh Shanta Gabriel *Join Shanta Gabriel for the 12:12 and the 12/21 Portals of Initiation. Details here.* [image: 12:12:12 Activation - Shanta Gabriel]Dear Ones,
*The 12:12 Activation on December 12 will bring the highest frequencies ever encoded in the Light of the Christ Consciousness to the planet for transformation of the Earth and all beings*. Through the power of the associated gateways held open by the Archangels at the 11:11, a new force of the Christ Consciousness will be made available during the 12:12 Activation.... more »

Blue Dragon Journal Eliza: Chinook Wind by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Chinook Windby Eliza Ayres [image: 012]
In the Pacific Northwest (USA) where I have made my home all my adult life, we get warm winds in the winter. The indigenous people have called these winds, Chinook winds. From the tropical regions of the central Pacific come these winds, bringing mild temperatures and thaws to the colder regions of the Inland Northwest. Outside there is such a strong wind blowing, knocking down empty garbage cans, opening gates and ripping the dry frozen leaves off of the trees in a last minute autumn blur of motion. Last night my heart was thaw... more »

To the Surface -- The Creator

The Creator Writings Through Jennifer Farleyhttp://tinyurl.com/llp7zaw [image: methane-bubbles-540x338]
In the quietest moments, your most challenging thoughts will bubble to the surface. Do not distract; embrace, examine and send them back to The Universe with love. That, my love, is called healing. Creator
December 11, 2014 | URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-aJK *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=JenniferFarley Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily*:* *http://violetflame.biz.ly* (email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) *PT: * ...more »

Flipping the Mirror to Liberate the Godhead Within

Message from the Archangel Michael Channeled by Meredith Murphy http://www.expectwonderful.com [image:http://expectwonderful.typepad.com/.a/6a00e00982526c883301a511fa33d...][image: 1795682_10205170744938578_1792787462238248705_n]
Beloved friends let us start today by inviting you to turn further inward. To intentionally open you heart by placing your attention there. Attention remember amplifies. It also opens. Then with your attention on your heart gradually allow that focus of your awareness to extend so that you become aware gradually of the field of light that you a... more »

There are Treats Ahead of You -- Gloria Wendroff

HeavenlettersThere are Treats Ahead of You, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, December 10, 2014http://tinyurl.com/l2au8la
God said: Whatever is bothering you, you do not have to be bothered with it. You are a responsible person, yet you do not have to aggravate or even suffer to the degree you have. Did someone tell you that you have to? Perhaps you were taught that you were to pay a penance for being alive, and the penance was to be called suffering or a bad headache, or non-stop aggravating thoughts, or dreams unfulfilled. You just don’t have to do suf... more »

Global Consciousness & The Noosphere - Damien Lafont

Written by Damien Lafont, *Guest for **Waking Times*, December 10, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ocwkdcl [image: Noosphere]
If you read this article you are probably one of those people who feel the connections around us and who feel there is something greater, something much larger than ourselves. We are indeed in a world made of connections and that is what gives us more energy and what makes us feel alive. The connections exist at different degrees and have different dimensions. There are connections with our past and our ancesters, with Earth and Nature or with animals. But immediat... more »

Watch Out: Corporations Have Renamed ‘High Fructose Corn Syrup’ -- ...

Written by Barbara Minton, Natural Society, December 10, 2014http://tinyurl.com/pv2p5we [image: general_mills_chex_735_350]
Big Food is at it again, hiding ingredients they know we really don’t want to consume in their products. This time it’s the presence of a new version of high fructose corn syrup. But this is not the innocuous fructose that has sweetened the fruits humans have eaten since time began. This is a questionable ingredient with many names that could be causing all sorts of health problems. The product is General Mills’ Vanilla Chex, an updated version of the Chex ... more »

Our Next Step IS the Path -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, December 10, 2014http://tinyurl.com/pletkoy
If we don’t change direction, we’re liable to end up where we’re headed. [image: Train 11] I’d like to pick up the thread again of discussing at a conceptual level creating Nova Earth. As I said earlier, I can only pursue this as a blue-sky, conceptual discussion. There isn’t enough of me to go around to pursue it at a more detailed level. What’s becoming apparent to me, as awareness dawns and the insights arise one by one in consciousness, is that building Nova Earth is an activity that... more »

Transcending the Ego and Finding the God-Self – Part 1 /3 -- Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Imageclix.com
The ego’s an innate aspect of our consciousness that can be used for benevolence or malevolence. Most people who hear the word ‘ego’ associate it with someone who’s full of themselves; who brags about their accomplishments or acts like they’re better than the people around them. The ego’s usually associated with people who are so confident in themselves that they tend to be overbearing, but there’s much more to it and its mechanisms than simple self-centeredness. As strange as it might sound, the ego’s actually ne... more »
*Through Mike Quinsey*
What exciting prospects lie ahead because you can rightly look forward to some revealing times, and positive indications that the long awaited changes are coming to fruition. We appreciate the reasons for your caution, and feel sure that given time you will have no doubt that you are leaving the old Age cycle behind. It has run its course and there is no way back for those of the dark forces who have supported it. Naturally there will still be obstacles to overcome, but their ability to maintain it has been sorely diminished. You can expect them to try an... more »

Simple and Joyful Service -- AA Gabriel via Shelly

*Archangel Gabriel**Simple and Joyful Service, **Channeled through Shelly Young, **Trinity Esoterics, *December 11, 2014http://www.trinityesoterics.com Greetings,
Dear Ones! How pleased we are to be in your presence today. We honour you for coming to anchor the energies of the group and, of course, when we say group we mean not only those who are in the room at this time, but also those who will be enjoying this transmission on your internet at a later time. You have been through a tremendous year. You have shifted and moved energies like never before. It has been taxing to som... more »

US: Senate Staffer Attempts to Censor Wikipedia, After Release of C...

Written by Carey Wedler, The Anti Media, December 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nvwl9nr
*(TheAntiMedia)* Following the release of the controversial CIA torture report, a Senate staffer has tried to censor Wikipedia’s definition of the term. The page, “Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture” was edited by an anonymous Wikipedia user on both December 9th and 10th. The user’s IP address was registered to the Senate. The user attempted to remove a phrase describing “enhanced interrogation techniques” as “a euphemism for torture,” citing “removing bias” as the reason for the... more »

7 Natural Tips for Getting Over Depression -- Kayla Matthews

Written by Kayla Matthews, Natural Society, December 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/odm29ez [image: depression_hope_emotion_735_350]
In our society, battling depression is a constant struggle, with more than 350 million people suffering from this emotionally crippling issue. Depression is a serious medical condition that should be tackled from all angles. However, if you’re looking for some natural solutions, consider utilizing these 7 tips for getting over depression. 1. Reframing: Change Your Way of Thinking Positive thinking, while it sounds overly simple, can do wonders for y... more »

Positive Vibrations – Cedella Marley

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, December 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nbj99la [image: Positive Vibrations #2]
Today is the most important day in your life, because this day is a reminder that you are living for your purpose. If there are dreams you are longing to fulfill, this is the day you can pursue them. This day, right now, is the day when you can put to use all the knowledge, experience and wisdom you’ve built to do the things you’ve been meaning to do and connect with the people you’ve been meaning to see. On this day, you have a world full of choices. On this day... more »

6 Ways to Maintain Mental Hygiene -- Garima Roy

Written by Garima Roy, Fractal Enlightenment, December 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/qbhvnce [image: brain-logo]
All mental hygiene is based on the core practice of doing nothing. Most of us are good at wasting time, staring at the wall while telling ourselves we should be working. We call this doing nothing, but our brains are furiously active. We think constantly, and our thinking is often rife with distress. — Martha Beck We give so much importance to our physical appearance and our self-created masks that we forget to nurture our inner self and our mental state of being. At t...more »

What Brought This On? -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, December 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/kfcn2jb Nature red in tooth and claw [image: Nature 1]
We said that we make the path as we walk. And we said we had to lay new track as a civilization because the last track we laid was definitely headed for disaster. What disaster was it headed for? Nuclear World War III for one thing. That was the plan. Take Afghanistan. Take Iraq. Take Iran. And watch the Chinese and the Russians join us in WWIII. In the meantime, use extreme weather warfare: tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes. Spread death by... more » .

Creating the New & Living in the Now -- Aimee Rebekah Shea

By Aimee Rebekah Shae, *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Aimee Rebekah Shea]
Our world is in a time of great transition. As we move into the next dimension of living on earth, we are poised to move forward like never before into the new roles that our souls have been waiting to embody. It can be easy to get overwhelmed by all the changes that we need to make to get our lives into order and to where we know we are meant to be. Especially for those of us who are sensitive, this can be a time of great conflict. We can often see into our future and sense our destiny, but without ... more »

The Overwhelming Health Benefits of Coconut Oil -- Natasha Longo

Written by Natasha Longo, *Prevent Disease*, *Waking Times*, December 11, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/k7k9oou [image: Coconut-oil]
Coconut oil has long received criticism because groups of nutritionists and scientists had incorrectly labeled it as a promoter of LDL cholesterol, which has since been exposed as not being “bad” at all. In truth, it never did increase LDL cholesterol, but it did increase HDL or good cholesterol. That distinction was never corrected in the mainstream press and the misconception still continues to this day. More research has now brought to light that coconut... more »

Making Choices from the Heart -- P'taah

*Message from P'taah * *December 2014* *Through Jani King* *Making Choices from the Heart*
Q: P'taah, I'd like to ask about the difficulty I am having making decisions and choices. It seemed much easier when I simply believed that I was guided and that when I tuned into my intuition, there was some pre-destined answer that I could just act on. Now that I believe that I am making the choices myself, I don't trust in the answers I am getting as much. P'taah: Well, you know, beloved, the only thing that is changed is your belief. You understand? Because there is really not pre-... more »

The Deepest of the Deep.

*Teacher: The Beloved One*Received by LytskeUrantia, November 06, 2014.
*The Beloved One:* “This subject title really captured your attention and it has kept your mind busy ever since you read it in a recent transmission. In fact, it was your Master Michael who spoke these words about the deepest of the deep. Whenever you hear or think of these words, there is a response from deep within you. You wonder what on earth is meant by this saying: ‘The deepest of the deep’ and how it ‘returns your calls.’ “It has always been that whenever a soul calls out from the depths of its being, t... more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service