Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - August 7th 2015 (11 post)

Seeking truth to be Free! - August 7th 2015 (11 post)

The Joyous Calling Of Family ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

The Joyous Calling Of Family The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner August 7, 2015 [image: 101435-334x335-Circleoffriendscandleholder]
It is time………..the calling together of your family. It may not be the one you were born into, it may not be the one you think. It is the family you are being introduced to now, the family that will be present at the “awakening time”. Revel in the love and support of that family, it is a joyous occasion! Creator
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-P6 ------------------------------ *Please ... more »

Finding Your Way Upon the Earth with Your Soul = Serapis Bey via Na...

Finding Your Way Upon the Earth with Your Soul by Master Serapis Bey Channelled through Natalie Glasson 7th August 2015 Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
Many of you are accustomed to radiating and focusing upon projecting your soul light into your entire body, aura and surrounding area. This is a basic practice which not only increases your spiritual awareness and evolution; it creates a momentum of receiving fulfilment from within and to be experienced outside of you. To radiate your soul light is to connect deep within your being with the essence and core of your energy. ... more »

Prepare Yourself to Make the Ultimate Connection ≃ Ophelius via Chr...

Prepare Yourself to Make the Ultimate Connection*Teacher: Ophelius*Message received by Chris MaurusAsheville, NC, USA, July 26, 2015.
*Teacher Ophelius:* “Today, my dear friends, we would like to assist you in preparing to make the ultimate connection to your Indwelling Spirit, the Thought Adjuster (TA). Many of you have desired this intimate and personal connection in your heart for some time, but you continue to think in your mind that you are not ‘ready’ or ‘good enough,’ or ‘spiritual enough’ or ‘still enough’ to make the connection or to receive any real feedback that you have ...more »
/

The Mind Is an Illusion ≃ Wes Annac

The Mind Is an Illusion By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness August 7, 2015 Credit: beliefnet.com
Here, I’d like to look at what a few different spiritual teachers have said about the mind. As some of you probably know, the mind (along with everything else) is the product of the Divine Mother’s creation, which essentially means that like everything else we perceive with our limited senses, it’s an illusion. We don’t need to defeat or transcend our constant racing thoughts to get a glimpse beyond the mind – we simply need to become aware of them. By becoming aware of them w... more »

Humanity’s Heart Goes Deeper ~ Gloria Wendroff

Humanity’s Heart Goes DeeperHeavenletters Through Gloria Wendroff Heavenletters.org, August 6, 2015
God said: Life on Earth doesn’t always appear beautiful to you. Some days you may feel that you have been fed to the lions. Go deep enough below the shallow waters, and you will see more and more of the Beauty of Life blazoning across the Sun. There is more to life than its cover. When you see only the surface, you see the surface, and surface is a thin patina. I do not deny what you see. You see it. What you see may well be reported on the news. What you have seen may well be d... more »

The First Sign You’re Living Beyond The Five Senses ~ Teresa L. Di ...

The First Sign You’re Living Beyond The Five Senses By Teresa L. Di Cicco, PhD, Collective Evolution, August 6, 2015 [image: womanrelax]
The five senses provide information in a way that allows the majority of people to understand the world around them. Some people, however, are certain they’re able to receive information beyond what they see, taste, smell, hear, and touch. If information is actually received beyond what the everyday physical world reveals, how can we be sure we’re able to recognize, receive, and understand that information? One of the first signs is that a major l... more »

Isn’t Love Wonderful? ≃ Steve Beckow

Isn’t Love Wonderful? By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, August 6, 2015 [image: Self-Love 22]
I’ve been asked why I don’t post updates, by which I believe the person meant news. On the Reval, perhaps read Zap (on Dinar Recaps, Mondays and Thursdays). I can confirm from my own (secret) experience that some of the events he says are transpiring are indeed transpiring. And that’s all I can say. (Drat!) For the rest, Democracy Now! seems to have good coverage. But I have to warn you. The Illuminati are thrashing around like a cornered animal and all you’ll read is dismaying news. ... more »

3D-Printed Drugs Will Bring Hope and Hazards to American Homes ≃ Ju...

3D-Printed Drugs Will Bring Hope and Hazards to American Homes By Julie Fidler, Natural Society, August 6, 2015 [image: fda-3d-print-735-350]
*The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) just approved a drug created by a 3D printer, in what is believed to be a first for the agency.* The drug, Spritam, is made by Aprecia Pharmaceuticals and treats seizures. The medication is expected to reach the market in the first quarter of 2016. [1] NPR reports: *“‘The drug is called Spritam and is designed to treat seizures in people suffering from epilepsy. It’s a new version of a seizure medi... more »

Tuning into the Mental Universe ≃ Trevor Harden

Tuning into the Mental Universe By Trevor Harden, *Evolve & Ascend, **Guest**, Waking Times, * August 6, 2015 [image: Mental Universe] *[Editor’s Note: This article, The Universe is Mental – Part I: Tuning In, is part I of a 3 part series by author and artist Trevor Harden. Stay tuned for more…]*
Despite my life-long, rabid interest in comparative religion, mythology and philosophy, I spent the majority of my life as a bit of a skeptic – intellectually wrestling with mainstream spiritual *ideas* but unavailable to experience an actual spiritual *reality* beyond what I could dire... more »

A Vision for Friendship

*The Vision Alignment Project * *A Vision for Friendship *
We envision a world where our first inclination, upon meeting someone new, is to open ourselves up to being friends with them. We see a world where this is made possible because we have learned to truly care for one another; where we give each other the benefit of the doubt because we are no longer harming one another; and where we have all realized that our highest and best interests and our friend's highest and best interests are one and the same. In this way, friendships abound in our lives. No one is lonely unless he or ... more »

Beyond The Mirror ≃ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Beyond The Mirror The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner August 6, 2015 [image: nikon-d5000-mirror-bokeh-Favim.com-473942]
Rather than saying, “what does this person mirror in me”, start with the *feeling* the actions triggered and explore from there. “*Jump over the mirror* and into yourself”. You’ll be surprised at what you find! Creator
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-P3 ------------------------------ *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer Farley *All ... more »

Views: 9

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeking truth to be Free! - August 8/9th 2015 (20 post)

Journal Entry 08.08.2015 ~ Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 08.08.2015 by Eliza Ayres "Pond" Journal Entry 8.8.2015
It’s such a pleasure to be able to write today. The weather is warming up again for a few days, but I was able to get in a nice walk this morning. I’ve been doing some gardening the past few days after work, pruning, mowing, weeding, and watering. Just trying to keep the garden going as it’s been an intensely hot and dry summer here, even if we do live in a semi-arid region of the Pacific Northwest. We count on winter rains and snow for our summer water here and last winter’s precipi... more »

Say YES! ≃ Creator via Jennifer Farley

Say YES! The Creator Writingstranscribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner August 8, 2015 [image: images]
Say *yes* as often as possible……….to love, joy, truth, fun, and most of all, life! Your time on your Earth-plane is too short to let a no, a negative thought or action influence you! Creator
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-P9 ------------------------------ *Please respect all credits.* *This author archives: *http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Jennifer Farley *All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility...more »

You Are No Different from the Patriarchs and Buddhas ≃ Lin-Chi

Lin-Chi Quote You Are No Different from the Patriarchs and Buddhas August 8, 2015
“You can’t seem to stop your mind from racing around everywhere seeking something. That’s why the patriarch said, ‘Hopeless fellows — using their heads to look for their heads!’ You must right now turn your light around and shine it on yourselves, not go seeking somewhere else. Then you will understand that in body and mind you are no different from the patriarchs and buddhas, and that there is nothing to do.” Lin-Chi
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-cy3 ------------------------... more »

The Global Awakening ≃ Fausto Petrone

The Global Awakening By *Fausto Petrone,* Thanks to In5D.com August 8, 2015 [image: The Global Awakening]
The greatest global awakening in history is taking place. The consciousness on our world is repositioning more rapidly than ever. There is even more enlightened information offered to the masses than ever before. Your ordinary human is now discovering the formulas to manifesting an unbelievable life, and is able to absolutely transform their life into something they love! In every nation that you take a trip to, you’ll find more individuals exploring alternative means of wor... more »

Meet the Hedge Funders and Billionaires Who Pillage Under the Shiel...

Meet the Hedge Funders and Billionaires Who Pillage Under the Shield of PhilanthropySent by Wes AnnacAugust 8, 2015
Steven Cohen, the chief of the hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors. SAC Capital Advisors has agreed to plead guilty to insider trading violations and pay a record $1.2 billion penalty, becoming the first large Wall Street firm in a generation to confess to criminal condu ct. (Photo: Elizabeth Lippman/The New York Times) *Folks, we do need to worry about charitable organizations which are either a front for the Illuminati, such as this one, or else corrupted by the Illu... more »

5 Ways the Medical System Makes Us Ill Before Kindergarten ≃ Christ...

5 Ways the Medical System Makes Us Ill Before Kindergarten By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, August 8, 2015 [image: healthcare-sign-735-260]
Mothers of small children ask me about natural health all the time. It happens in the line at my favorite natural grocer, or after a yoga class. Sometimes I receive questions through email or through a friend of a friend. It’s a universal desire for parents to give their children the best start possible, *but our medical system is not set up to do that at all. In fact, in 6 key ways, it is harming our children and damaging their prospects f... more »

11 Reasons Why Hippies (Not Psychos) Should Rule the World ≃ Jack A...

11 Reasons Why Hippies (Not Psychos) Should Rule the World By *Jack Adam Weber*, *Wake Up World*, August 8, 2015 [image: 11 Reasons Why Hippies Should Rule the World - featured]
Don’t be fooled. The status quo is delusional. When it comes to what really matters, what you feel in your marrow is usually right. And on this note, hippies aren’t really “hippies.” That’s just what we’ve been called to disenfranchise us from sanity and to promote the misdeeds of the fake world powers. Everyone, really, is a hippie, just beneath whatever very recent modern disguises we’ve taken on. For each...more »

Marijuana Helps Heal Broken Bones ~ David Gutierrez

Marijuana Helps Heal Broken Bones, and Even Makes Them Stronger, Scientists Discover By David Gutierrez, Natural News, August 7, 2015 [image: Marijuana]
.(NaturalNews) A marijuana chemical known as cannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD) helps fractures heal faster and even make the bones stronger than they were before, according to a study conducted by researchers from *Tel Aviv University* and *Hebrew University* and published in the *Journal of Bone and Mineral Research*. CBD has no psychotropic effects. “We found that CBD alone makes bones stronger during healing, enhancing the maturatio... more »

8 Types of Courage for Aspiring Leaders ~ Thousand Thoughts,

8 Types of Courage for Aspiring Leaders From Thousand Thoughts, August 7, 2015
*“The truth is that courage resides within you; you must simply decide to embrace it.”**— Jennifer McClanahan-Flint* [image: COURAGE] Transforming yourself from high-performing employee into a leader can be a challenge – one that takes strength, moxie, resilience and courage. There are many different types of courage that emerging leaders must draw from, in order to successfully make the leap into leadership. Here are eight types of courage to use as you lead, climb and thrive: 1. Courage to be your auth... more »

Change and Recreation / New Wave of Energy coming ~ Ashtar via Gabr...

Change and Recreation / New Wave of Energy coming Ashtar - 07.30.2015 Through Gabriel RL Translation Jéssica Braga
Greetings, Family, The new energy is at the door and, again, you will suffer the impact of the new against the old. There is no other way, dear ones, than the surrender to this refinement. When I say that there is no other way, I mean that this energy will not stop jetting in the planet until all the phase 1 of the change is fully completed and, under any circumstances, the old will take place. The refinement of the energy of your planet is inevitable. And there's ... more »

The Prepare For Change Newsletter! August , 2015

[image: Image] *The Only Four-Letter Word That Matters​* [image: Image]
In my previous post, I used strong language in several spots. I understand that this is upsetting and disconcerting for some individuals. Frankly, I don’t like using vulgar language unless it drives a key point home. I never, ever want to approach the levels demonstrated in these movies:http://www.reelshowint.com/20090825970/movie-news/the-top-profanity...http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2014/1/how-the-wolf-of-wal... Sadly, most people have been ... more »

COBRA: Sublunar Operations Update

Sublunar Operations UpdateBy COBRA Sublunar operations continue.
Most of the plasma generators and plasma strangelet bombs on man-made satellites have been disabled, including those on the thirteen NROL-39 »octopus« satellites:http://consciouslifenews.com/beyond-reach-evil-octopus-strangling-w... Something is beyond your reach, indeed! This has effectively loosened the Matrix control over the surface population to the point that intel about advanced spacecraft propulsion system designs have been released both into the mainstream and the alternative media: http://www.t... more »

Illumination and Inspiration ≃ Lady Nada, Sananda via Fran Zepeda

Illumination and Inspiration Lady Nada and Sananda On Judgment Channelled by Fran Zepeda5 August 2015
Fran: This capsule of information came in as I was pondering how much judgment has been a part of our lives, but also how things are changing, and asking for illumination on the subject, I received this and share it with you now: Lady Nada and Sananda (Received August 2, 2015): “Throughout your long existence in duality, judgment has been your stalwart, your guidepost, your guiding light to navigate your many twists and turns within your reality. And it has served you well. I... more »

Welcome this Newer Version of You ~ Mary Magdalene via Fran Zepeda

Welcome this Newer Version of You Mary Magdalene Channeled by Fran Zepeda(Received August 5, 2015)
Welcome to this new version of you, harvesting and manifesting as you continue to receive and accept these new energies of the present Gateway beckoning you now. You have laid the groundwork and now so much is waiting for you to discover about yourselves. The New You that so many have talked about is a work in progress, but you will notice that lately you have experienced a deeper, more grounded awakening of your True Divine Selves. Your merging of your higher aspects, your I AM P... more »

SaLuSa, 7 August 2015 ≃ Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa from Sirius Through Mike Quinsey7 August 2015
Dear Ones, matters on Earth are beginning to take shape in such a way that before very long you will begin to see the direction that Humanity is going in. Out of confusion and uncertainty, will come positive signs that will confirm that the changes are taking shape for your betterment. You will realise that a “cleansing” is taking place and that much of what you can already see of the old regime, is being changed or removed. It is being helped by the many souls that have awakened to the truth and are demanding freedom from the s... more »

The Biggest Filter of All ≃ Kryon via Lee Carroll

The Biggest Filter of All Kryon through Lee CarrollChannelled Saturday, 18 July, 2015 at Salt Lake City, Utah (posted 6 August, 2015)
Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. It sometimes takes a moment or two for you to move into an area of consciousness that would allow for something like this [the channelling]. So many times, we have asked, "Is the man in the chair channelling or just giving his own opinion out of channel? Is the process that is claimed to be here actually here? Is there a door that is opened to Spirit at this moment or not?" The answer is uniqu...more »

The Joyous Calling Of Family ~ Creator via Jennifer Farley

The Joyous Calling Of Family The Creator Writings transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner August 7, 2015 [image: 101435-334x335-Circleoffriendscandleholder]
It is time………..the calling together of your family. It may not be the one you were born into, it may not be the one you think. It is the family you are being introduced to now, the family that will be present at the “awakening time”. Revel in the love and support of that family, it is a joyous occasion! Creator
Thanks to: URL: http://wp.me/p3fIGI-P6 ------------------------------ *Please ... more »

Finding Your Way Upon the Earth with Your Soul = Serapis Bey via Na...

Finding Your Way Upon the Earth with Your Soul by Master Serapis Bey Channelled through Natalie Glasson 7th August 2015 Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
Many of you are accustomed to radiating and focusing upon projecting your soul light into your entire body, aura and surrounding area. This is a basic practice which not only increases your spiritual awareness and evolution; it creates a momentum of receiving fulfilment from within and to be experienced outside of you. To radiate your soul light is to connect deep within your being with the essence and core of your energy. ... more »

Prepare Yourself to Make the Ultimate Connection ≃ Ophelius via Chr...

Prepare Yourself to Make the Ultimate Connection*Teacher: Ophelius*Message received by Chris MaurusAsheville, NC, USA, July 26, 2015.
*Teacher Ophelius:* “Today, my dear friends, we would like to assist you in preparing to make the ultimate connection to your Indwelling Spirit, the Thought Adjuster (TA). Many of you have desired this intimate and personal connection in your heart for some time, but you continue to think in your mind that you are not ‘ready’ or ‘good enough,’ or ‘spiritual enough’ or ‘still enough’ to make the connection or to receive any real feedback that you have ...more »

The Mind Is an Illusion ≃ Wes Annac

The Mind Is an Illusion By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness August 7, 2015 Credit: beliefnet.com Here,
I’d like to look at what a few different spiritual teachers have said about the mind. As some of you probably know, the mind (along with everything else) is the product of the Divine Mother’s creation, which essentially means that like everything else we perceive with our limited senses, it’s an illusion. We don’t need to defeat or transcend our constant racing thoughts to get a glimpse beyond the mind – we simply need to become aware of them. By becoming aware of them w... more »
VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 2

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service