Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - April 5th , ...Apr6, ...Apr 7 . ... ... 2015

Jesus through John Smallman -- April 5th 2015

Love surrounds and envelops you in every moment of your existence, so stop trying to block It out. *Jesus(1) through *John Smallman Jesus Audio Blog for Easter Sunday
As you are all very well aware, enormous changes are occurring all across the planet as a direct result of your consistent intents to establish peace and abundance for everyone on Earth. Yes, you are aware that your intents are effective and bringing into being the changes necessary to end worldwide suffering. You may occasionally tell yourselves individually “My prayers, my peace meditations, my efforts at sending L... more »

Music: The Language of Spirit – Part 4 -- Wes Annac

Music The Language of Spirit Part 4 By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness [image: 03-13-2012-music]
The great thing about music is that we can practice it in whatever way works for us. We don’t have to conform to anything strict or rigid, and no matter how we prefer to play, we can embrace it and use it to elevate our consciousness, inspiring ourselves to take it as far as we can in the process. For example – you don’t have to be a good singer to embrace music, and whether you sing or play an instrument, all you have to do is diligently practice to get the most out of it. If ... more »

1 Simple Purposeful Practice Women Could Utilize to NEVER Feel Unwo...

1 Simple Purposeful Practice Women Could Utilize to NEVER Feel Unworthy Again Op-Ed by Lavonne Mireles-Clardy, Anti Media, April 3, 2015
Pondering this existence for generations has resulted in the collective notion that we are but mirrors. We reflect images upon one another regarding subjective notions, our particular thoughts, and feelings. If one really ponders, we realize that the encounters we have with others are merely subconscious self-imposed “life school” lessons. Pretty AMAZING, right!?? Further understandings of our specific biology present ideas that we are collective... more »

Raising Awake Children in a Broken School System -- Nanice Ellis

Raising Awake Children in a Broken School System By Nanice Ellis, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 5, 2015 [image: Raising Awake Children in a Broken School System] *
Why don’t we tell our children the truth about The System as soon as they are old enough to understand? * Regrettably, I was not awake enough to tell my young children about the game that we are all playing, and that their participation is optional. Fortunately, my kids woke up and after years in the traditional school system, they each independently saw through the holes in the system, and they left befor... more »

Give yourself a fast from negative thoughts about yourself -- Gabri...

Give yourself a fast from negative thoughts about yourself. We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue, we are being reminded about the importance of treating ourselves with love and compassion. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *Give yourself a fast from negative thoughts about yourself.* [image: Shanta Gabriel]This card always shows up at opportune moments when I notice I am being less than compassionate with myself. It is a very o... more »

April 2015 Energy Forecast -- Lee Harris - w/video

April 2015 Energy ForecastBy Lee Harris Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: Lee Harris] *(Transcribed and edited from Lee’s live video message.)* 
Hello everybody and welcome to the Energy Forecast for April 2015. I hope you’re all doing well. I know that March was super intense. And depending on how you’re doing in your life—or how you’re doing in your own process around how you feel about life—that energy was going to take you to some really high highs or some really intense lows. Such was the propulsive energy of March.https://youtu.be/yNgpTRJgpqg In last month’s forec... more »

Lightworkers and Enlightenment – Part 1 /2 -- Steve Beckow,

Lightworkers and Enlightenment Part 1 /2 By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 4, 2015 Credit: higherperspective.com
There are considerations that make it undesirable to simply grant that all lightworkers quickly experience the higher states of enlightenment. These include cosmic consciousness, God-Realization and sahaja samadhi. (1) The most important consideration is that people who experience those states may choose not to serve. I’ve known cases of enlightenment where lightworkers have abandoned existing plans to stay with and enjoy the bliss. So I asked AAM: Steve... more »

Backwards in Time to the Resurrection -- Julie Henderson

Backwards in Time to the Resurrection By Julie Henderson, *Waking Times*, April 4, 2015 [image: resurrection jesus]
It behooves us to posit preposterous claims from time to time to provide the world with the heyokah perspective. In Native American tradition, heyokah warriors are members of the tribe who live on the fringe: they perform the opposite of tribal customs to offer a sideways door to those with an eye for other worlds. Some heyokah wear warm clothes in the heat of the summer, freeze while wearing close to nothing in the dead of winter, and others blur gender lines as fe... more »

Farmer Blames Monsanto Chemical for His Wife’s Cancer -- Christina ...

Farmer Blames Monsanto Chemical for His Wife’s Cancer By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, April 4, 2015 [image: pesticides_white_suit_735_350] *
“It does what it’s supposed to do, but my god it’s doing something to us as farmers”* Now that the World Health Organization has deemed Roundup chemicals like glyphosate *“likely to cause cancer,”* it should come as no surprise that people are experiencing the outcome suggested in such a statement. In one of many cases, one farmer is blaming the biotech industry for his wife’s cancer. Though a CropLife Australia representative who heav... more »

True -- The Creator Writings via Jennifer Farley

The Creator Writings True Received by Jennifer Farley, The Creator Writings, April 4, 2015 [image: c65b3f39fa39d1b6d8793f39b95e4627]
Some of you may spend your time appeasing others, walking on eggshells, attempting to keep the peace or holding yourselves back for fear of being judged. Stop, take a moment and really look at those situations with another’s eyes. Is it really necessary to do all those things just so those around you will be what you perceive as comfortable? The majority of the time your thoughts on this will be deceiving. Why not be yourself? Dance in publi... more »

Miracles That God Has Wrought -- Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Miracles That God Has Wrought. Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, April 4, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: Tell Me, is there a moment of life that is not a miracle? This moment, for instance, as I commune with Myself called you, is this not a miracle appearing? Here, with Our hearts and minds, We commune as if We are two when We have never been anything but One. Of course, you appear as a human being in a costume called a body. Right now as I appear as you, you are, in a sense, out of your body. I can say that We are having an out-of-body ... more »

Drinking Flouridated Water Can Lead to Hypothyroidism, Depression a...

Drinking Flouridated Water Can Lead to Hypothyroidism, Depression and Obesity, Study Finds By Jonathon Benson, Natural News, April 4, 2015 [image: thyroid]
(NaturalNews) Drinking water that’s been artificially fluoridated with synthetic fluoride chemicals has been shown in a new peer-reviewed study to *increase the risk of underactive thyroid, or hypothyroidism, by 30 percent or more*. Researchers from the University of Kent in the UK, publishing their work in the *Journal of Epidemiological & Community Health*, found that people who consume fluoridated water are much more likel... more »

Kathy Kelly: Imprisoned for Peace -- Henry L. Racicot

Kathy Kelly Imprisoned for Peace By Henry L. Racicot, *Activist Post*, April 4, 2015
“War is Peace” – Anthony Freda Art I’ve been appalled my entire adult life by American militarism, and especially so in the post-9/11 era. The unholy violence of American “foreign policy” not only strikes me as unjustifiable in its victimization of the *others*, but irrational, as well. For example, Americans were told by the Bush administration the overthrow of Saddam Hussein would prevent Iraq from becoming a safe haven for terrorists, yet the results of America’s brutal military intervention... more »

Powerful Visualization Technique – DNA Tree of Flow

Powerful Visualization Technique DNA Tree of Flow By Life Script Doctor, Learning Mind, April 4, 2015 [image: powerful visualization technique]
During meditation, we usually concentrate our attention within and try to do our best in silencing vanity thoughts.* There are many different meditation techniques and ways to improve the quality of your meditation experience.* Even though meditation has been considered a religious or spiritual practice for centuries, it is becoming very popular technique to enhance the power of the human brain. Meditation is also becoming an essential tech... more »

150,000-Year-Old Pipes Baffle Scientists in China: Out of Place in ...

150,000-Year-Old Pipes Baffle Scientists in China: Out of Place in Time? By: Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times (Thanks to The Mind Unleashed.)
Oopart (out of place artifact) is a term applied to dozens of prehistoric objects found in various places around the world that seem to show a level of technological advancement incongruous with the times in which they were made. Ooparts often frustrate conventional scientists, delight adventurous investigators open to alternative theories, and spark debate. In a mysterious pyramid in China’s Qinghai Province near Mount Baigong are three cave...more »

An Easter Sunday Message -- Owen Waters - Healing Technique

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *An Easter Sunday Messageby Owen K Waters* Imagine how busy Easter Sunday is for Jesus!
He's not just present when two or three are gathered in his name; his globe-encompassing spirit is present for any gathering or any individual in need of upliftment, inspiration, or healing. He serves anyone of any belief - or lack of belief - and he serves more than just the people of this physical world. When a soul dies in the midst of deep depression and despair, it is Jesus who travels down into the oppressive gloom ... more »

My Journey -- by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal My Journey by Eliza Ayres "Thorn Hollow", Umatilla Indian Reservation, NE Oregon. Photo by Eliza Ayres.
My Journey Today I left my house in order to deliver my two little paintings to the Arts Center in Pendleton, a 40-mile drive, one-way. For those of you who live in small European countries, yes, we have wide-open spaces in the States. It was the first drive that I’ve taken in nearly a year. With my preoccupation last year with the idea of “leaving” the planet, as well as some health issues, I didn’t go anywhere, quite literally… just back and fo... more »

Reptilians And The Council Of 13 -- Stewart A. Swerdlow

Reptilians And The Council Of 13 April 4, 2015 by Stewart A. Swerdlow Excerpts from Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation The leader of the Earths Illuminati is called the “Pindar“.
The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families, and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for “Pinnacle of the Draco”, also known as the “Penis of the Dragon”. Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth. Rec...more »

Blood Moon – FREEDOM PORTAL – Urgent Message to Ground Crew – Galac...

Blood Moon FREEDOM PORTAL Urgent Message to Ground Crew Galactics Greetings everyone!
Before I begin this channeling I would like to add a personal note. As many of you already know and have felt we have just experienced an opening of phenomenal portal of light, a portal of stabilization and a portal of progress and intuitive understanding of being. This portal was but one door into the new world which we are all walking towards. As many of you know another magnificent portal is about to open for all of us, this portal is going to take place on April 4th – The Blood Moon portal. ... more »

Adventures in Dreamland -- 04.04.2015 - Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Adventures in Dreamland 04.04.2015 by Eliza Ayres "April Blossoms", photo, Eliza Ayres Adventures in Dreamland 04.04.2015
I’ve had some interesting things showing up in my dreams of late… new things. This morning I saw the moon partially occluded, but it was only the bottom half of the sphere… and the moon was silvery and white. I saw it in my dream and grabbed my camera to take a photo. I think it was a partially lucid dream as I was aware of dreaming… The other night, I dreamed that I saw crystals growing out of the soil. They were white quartz but had... more »

Views: 358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask The Masters, 7 April 2015 -- Toni & Peter

Through The Celestial Voices By Toni and Peter 7 April 2015
Straddling the line An American artist working on his spiritual progress is also trying to work out how to follow the bliss of his artistic soul while living up to his financial responsibility to his family. The Masters acknowledge his situation and offer practical tips on gradually achieving his goal. A Brazilian questioner with an anger issue is also bent on spiritual progress but feels conflicted by the demands of this world. The words from the Masters about a life lesson, and their suggestions on calming the confli... more »

Passion: The Key to Creatively Flowing -- Wes Annac

Passion: The Key to Creatively FlowingBy Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Suitablesounds.wordpress.com
No matter what we want to do, the key to enjoying it or doing it successfully is to be passionate about it. We can’t do anything significant if we aren’t passionate about our role in informing, awakening and uplifting the planet, and we might be surprised to find how much more enjoyable our work becomes when we’re passionate about it. We have to be in love with what we do, and otherwise, we’ll almost always have trouble doing it. We’ll wonder why we can’t seem t... more »

The Most Powerful Impediment to Awakening -- Adyashanti

The Most Powerful Impediment to Awakening Adyashanti Adyashanti
“All of us feel like we’re not the chosen ones. Most of us feel pretty ordinary, and if we have this conscious or unconscious belief that enlightenment is rare – that it’s for only very extraordinary people – it totally contradicts our experience because we’re not extraordinary, most of us, and we feel very ordinary, and we don’t feel like rare chosen people. And so this idea, it is one of the, if not the most powerful, impediments to awakening. “We have images of the awake being, and they are all sort of halo-e... more »

The ‘Missing Link’ – All Roads Lead To Love - Carmen Allgood

The ‘Missing Link’ All Roads Lead To Love *by Carmen Allgood* Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 7, 2015 [image: The Final Frontier – All Roads Lead To Love - Darwin Love Evolution]
The search for the “missing link” is an age-old quest typically associated with the world of scientific exploration and discovery. Scientists have the daunting task of tracing the forms and matter we have come to know back through time and space and are hopeful about arriving at “The Beginning”. Everything we hope to understand about the origin of life is completely dependent on the starting... more »

Leadership Is in the Air – Part 1 /2 -- Steve Beckow,

Leadership Is in the Air Part 1 /2 By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 6, 2015 [image: Leadership 11]
I’ve just had a conversation with Archangel Michael, through Linda Dillon, which was impactful. These conversations are definitely getting more and more absorbing. I’ll see what of the transcript I can post. It occurred because I personally am feeling a strong and almost irresistible push in the direction of leadership. This is strange for me because I was the youngest in the family and I’ve never seen myself in that role. My brother is the leader and I’ve always pref... more »

Pick A Door That Stands Out The Most, Then See What It Says About Y...

Pick A Door That Stands Out The Most, Then See What It Says About Your Future From In5D.com, April 6, 2015 [image: Pick A Door That Stands Out The Most. Then See What It Says About Your Future. in5d in 5d http://in5d.com/ http://in5d.com]
*If you chose number 1 , Your Path is Freeing.* You are the type of person who needs a ton of space. You need the freedom to do things your own way. You prefer a path that you carve yourself, especially one with infinite possibilities and routes. You don’t want to feel constrained. You are highly independent and even rebellious, but you don’t li... more »

Blue Moon Facts And Trivia -- Borgna Brunner & Anne Marie I...

Blue Moon Facts And Trivia By Borgna Brunner and Anne Marie Imbornoni, In5D.com, April 6, 2015 [image: Blue Moon Facts And Trivia in5d in 5d]
What is a Blue Moon? There are in fact two definitions for a blue moon. According to the more recent definition, a blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month. For a blue moon to occur, the first of the full moons must appear at or near the beginning of the month so that the second will fall within the same month (the average span between two moons is 29.5 days). The full Moon on July 31, 2015 will be this type of blue moon; it will... more »

Monsanto Employee Admits an Entire Department Exists to “Discredit”...

Monsanto Employee Admits an Entire Department Exists to “Discredit” Scientists By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, April 6, 2015 [image: money_corrupt_deal_monsanto_735_350]
Dare to publish a scientific study against Big Biotech, and Monsanto will defame and discredit you. *For the first time, a Monsanto employee* *admits that* *there is an entire department within the corporation with the simple task of ‘discrediting’ and ‘debunking’ scientists who speak out against GMOs.* The WHO recently classified glyphosate, a chemical in Monsanto’s best-selling herbicide Roundup, as carci... more »

This 84-Year-Old Refused a Million Dollars and Forced a Shopping Ma...

This 84-Year-Old Refused a Million Dollars and Forced a Shopping Mall to Build Around Her House From The Mind Unleashed, April 6, 2015 In 2006, developers wanted to build a shopping mall in Seattle, Washington, over Edith Macefield’s house, but she wasn’t going to give it up.
After she refused a million dollar offer the developers decided to build around her house; the picture tells it all. After news of her defiance hit the internet, her house because a symbol of struggle against the growth of corporatism, even inspiring the film “Up,” in which Pixar modeled its house after Mace... more »

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming: ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between A...

A Global Financial Reset Is Coming ‘A Deal Is Being Made Between All The Central Banks’ By Mac Slavo, *Activist Post*, April 6, 2015 *Photo:*
Dees Illustration There is an unprecedented reset coming to world financial markets, and if you’ve been paying attention it’s impossible to ignore the signs. In fact mega-investment funds, governments and central banks have been secretly buying up and storing physical gold in anticipation of an event that will leave the U.S. dollar effectively worthless and governments around the world angling for a new global currency mechanism, according to... more »

Buried Pyramids Discovered In Italy – Connections! -- Alexander Light

Buried Pyramids Discovered In Italy Connections! From Earth We Are One, April 6, 2015 [image: Unearthing Etruscan Pyramids]
As you may know by now, I am very intrigued by the origins of our species and the intentionally hidden or distorted history of our ancestors. One of the greatest mysteries is the existence of gigantic pyramidal structures, on all the four continents of our planet — and there are literally, hundreds (discovered until now). In my opinion, this is one example of evidence that life on planet Earth was – at least – supervised by “architects” with a common agenda.... more »

Talk About the Multi-Dimensional Soul!!! -- Lisa Gawlas

Talk About the Multi-Dimensional Soul!!! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, April 6, 2015 [image: multidimensional soul]
Well happy post eclipse, man oh man what a conglomeration of energy that was (still is.) For the first time ever in all my years of reading, everyone who showed up on the field on April 4th looked exactly the same and in the same position. I created a most humble image of what I seen to help explain it all the best I could: The black circle in the upper area is what spirit keeps saying a removal of the veil itself, I kept wanting to call it a porta... more »

Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message via Shelly Young

Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message Received by Shelly Young, Trinity Esoterics, April 6, 2015
Intention is a powerful tool. It is like setting your destination in your internal gps. When you get clear about your intention, you are stating to the universe what you wish to create or experience. You are choosing your path, and expressing yourself in your authentic power. If you do not know exactly what you wish to create, you can simply intend to surrender into the flow for your highest good. It can be as simple as that, Dear Ones, to chart a course to a life that is in line with wha... more »

Terence McKenna Video: Death by Astonishment

Terence McKenna Video: Death by Astonishment
URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bFw *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Terence McKenna Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~http://achama.webs.com/ ES: LLAMA VIOLETA EN: VioletFlame ; CPLP ; Light a Candle for PEACE ; Alternative Media ; Creator's Map ; ESU IMMANUEL ; Exposing Media DesInformation ; Galactic Federation ;; Hopi Indians, Prophecies and UFOs ; Illuminati, ...more »

1000-Year-Old Recipe Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Superbugs -- Mar...

1000-Year-Old Recipe Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Superbugs By Marco Torres, *Prevent Disease**, **Waking Times, * April 6, 2015 [image: bacteria petri dish]
Modern medicine has failed miserably at treating antibiotic resistant superbugs. Widespread use of antibiotics in farming as well as antibacterial agents have promoted the growth of dangerous superbugs for decades which could leave millions vulnerable to untreatable illness within a generation. A recipe for an eye salve found in the British Library in a 10th-century book of Anglo-Saxon medical advice may hold the natural ... more »

A Message From New Friends, Blue Avians and Arctuians -- Suzanne Lie

*A Message from New Friends* *The Blue Avians and The Arcturians*
Dear Blue Avians, I am first writing my message by hand, as I find it is the best way to meet new Galactic Beings. Since my first incarnation (if numbers such as, first, mean anything within the NOW) was as a member of the early Lemurian Bird Tribe. If possible, I would like to establish an on-going communication with you. I feel as though you, the Blue Avians, you and the Arcturians are very intermingled with your joint service to Gaia and awakening humans. Please respond to let me know if I could have the honor o...more »
Chinese bid to take over the world fails despite support for Chinese development bank By Benjamin Fulford April 6th 2015:
A meeting last week between a representative of the Chinese Communist Government and of the White Dragon Family ended badly after the Chinese stated their goal was to take over control of the planet. They were told the Chinese account for at most a fifth of the world’s population so the best they could hope for was one fifth of world power. The meeting took place April 4th, 2015 a day of great occult significance. As widely reported, on that day there w... more »

COBRA - A Short Planetary Situation Update 04.06.2015

A Short Planetary Situation UpdateBy Cobra 04.06.2015
The Eastern Alliance is making good progress, especially on the financial front, as the major global powers except the US join the new Chinese-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB):http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-isolated-allies-line-join-07510503... AIIB will support infrastructure projects of global importance: http://sgtreport.com/2015/03/all-aboard-the-de-dollarization-bullet... https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/koos-jansen/this-is-what-the-aiib... The Eastern Alliance will also unleash some much nee... more »

Celebrating the Graduation of Law of One Channel Carla Rueckert -- ...

Celebrating the Graduation of Law of One Channel Carla Rueckert By David Wilcock, April 5, 2015, 12:48 pm (Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.) [image: David Wilcock headshot] Credit: divinecosmos.com
The Law of One series is the spiritual foundation of everything we do here. On April 1, 2015, the woman who offered herself as the “instrument” for the Law of One material graduated into larger life. Perhaps as a final testament to the power of synchronicity, her own witty personality and the reality of life after death, she left her physical body on April Fool’s Day. Even more intriguing... more »

Russell Brand’s New Movie Is Going To Expose The Men Who Are Killin...

Russell Brand’s New Movie Is Going To Expose The Men Who Are Killing Our Society From Educate Inspire Change, Not Dated Milton Friedman once said that every crisis was an opportunity.
The financial crisis of 2008 should have been a chance to reform the system for the benefit of everyone. But instead, austerity for everyone throughout Britain and Europe was the price to be paid for supporting the financial sector, with £131 billion spent by UK tax payers to keep the financial system afloat, while $30 trillion in support and subsidies went to Wall Street in the US. *”A cleaner worki... more »

Views: 7

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

A Vision for The Code

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for The Code *
We see a world where people everywhere have rallied around *The Code*; where *The Code* has become a solid reference point for how to believe and behave in these most exciting of times. We see all those who were previously unempowered or feeling disconnected saying *The Code* once a day and having their lives turn around. We see those who were confused or wounded having found a guideline for living in *The Code*. We see *The Code* followed in every household, in every workplace, in every heart and mind. It is the helpmate to th... more »

Music: The Language of Spirit – Part 5 -- Wes Annac

Music: The Language of Spirit Part 5 By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness [image: 03-13-2012-music]
I don’t know about any of you, but for me, music doesn’t get really good until I play continuously. It’s a great way to uplift the spirit no matter how much we play, but to get the most out of it, it seems like we have to stay dedicated enough to keep practicing until we really feel the magic flowing from it. I’m sure most conscious musicians who constantly play are able to harness the magic that lives in music, and don’t get me wrong – you can harness that magic either way. Lik... more »

The Secret of Silence -- Frank M. Wanderer

The Secret of Silence By Frank M. Wanderer Ph.D, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 8, 2015 [image: The Secret of Silence - Silence in Solitude]
The mystery of silence becomes interesting for us when we become spiritual seekers. From that time on, we start looking for the essence of life, we wish to find an answer to the question: ”Who am I, and what is my mission on this Earth?” We first look for the answer in the external world. We try to find an idea, an ideology and we identify with it in order to look for the answers to the questions that preoccupy us and cause that to... more »

Judgement Isn’t The Problem – It’s Condemnation -- Phil Watt

Judgement Isn’t The Problem – It’s Condemnation By Phil Watt, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 8, 2015 [image: Judgement isn’t the Problem - it’s Condemnation]
.‘Judgement’ is considered to be an uncompassionate behaviour in our society, however what this is truly referring to is the condemnation of people or their particular behaviours and values, based on our assessment of them. Passing judgement on the world around us is a perfectly natural aspect of being human. We continually assess our environment and form opinions on whether we are safe, what response we should have an... more »

Leadership Is in the Air – Part 2 /2 -- Steve Beckow

Leadership Is in the Air – Part 2 /2 By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 7, 2015 [image: Leadership 22] (Concluded from yesterday.)
Archangel Michael then said that the Nova Earth Team had passed out of the phase of building unity and community and into the phase of building leadership: AAM: It was very important to build community. That was the task at hand. Unity, community and understanding of the process of reliability, of sincerity, a connectedness that built the sense of lightworker community, of heart-to-heart-to-heart community – that has been achieved. But ...more »

Fracking Pollutes California Water While Individuals Suffer -- Jeff...

Fracking Pollutes California Water While Individuals Suffer By Jeffrey Jaxen, Natural Society, April 7, 2015 [image: fracking-contamination.ca_735_350]
As California lawmakers decide if resident ‘water wasters’ should face jail time as a drought strikes the state, water agencies are busy working on higher rates and fees to penalize individual residents. *This is happening while the act of hydraulic fracturing is polluting massive amounts of water in the state*. As the main facilitator in the pollution of California’s two biggest fresh water aquifers,* the real question is: “who will... more »

Ancient Egyptians Knew How to Unleash the Power of the Pineal Gland

Ancient Egyptians Knew How to Unleash the Power of the Pineal Gland From *Waking Times*, April 7, 2015 *Video –*
This video explores Schwaller de Lubicz’s work, *The Temple of Man.* It demonstrated that the architects of the Luxor Temple used Sacred Geometry, which reflected the exact proportions of the human body. It also hints that the ancient Egyptians were using altered states of consciousness by using the pineal gland to explore the realm of the spirits. URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bGr *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Pineal G... more »

5 Ways To Get Through Life When Things Fall Apart -- Amateo Ra

5 Ways To Get Through Life When Things Fall Apart By Amateo Ra, Spirit Science and Metaphysics, April 7, 2015
Contrary to many spiritual beliefs, life isn’t about being happy all the time. Life is about experiencing the full range of experiences and emotions that are available to us. Sometimes this means that times are hard, challenges show up, things get rough, and maybe even all together fall apart. And when they do, it’s important that you know how to navigate it. Ancient prophecies and modern science represents that time and existence functions as a series of cycles. Years o... more »

Judge Rules Navy Underestimated Threat to Marine Mammals from Sonar...

Judge Rules Navy Underestimated Threat to Marine Mammals from Sonar Snippet, from The Galactic Free Press.
A federal judge has ruled in favor of environmentalists who assert the Navy has vastly underestimated the threat to marine mammals posed by its use of sonar and explosives during training off Southern California and Hawaii. U.S. District Judge Susan Oki Mollway in Hawaii ruled Tuesday that the National Marine Fisheries Service violated environmental laws when it decided that the Navy’s training would have a “negligible impact” on whales, dolphins, other mammals and sea tu... more »

Osho on AUM

Osho on AUM From The Galactic Free Press, April 7, 2015
First, AUM is not a word, it is a pure sound, so it has no meaning as such. It is a pure sound, like the sound of a waterfall; what meaning has it? – no meaning at all. Or the sound of this aeroplane passing by; what meaning has it? – no meaning at all. The sound becomes a word when meaning becomes attached to it. A meaningful sound is a word; a meaningless word is a sound. So the first thing to be understood: AUM is not a word, it is pure sound. All other words have arisen out of it, but it itself is not a word. It is ... more »

Glyphosate: One of 3 Herbicides Causing Antibiotic Resistance -- He...

Glyphosate: One of 3 Herbicides Causing Antibiotic Resistance By Heather Callaghan, *Activist Post, * April 7, 2015 [image: Penicillin model]
The overuse of antibiotics, 80 percent of which are foisted on factory farm animals, is a part of modern day antibiotic resistance. That is, an environment that allows surviving bacteria to mount a strong defense against antibiotics, making them useless against infection. Other factors like inattentive “sick care” contribute too – when antibiotics are handed out like cough drops or when lack of self-care leads to the constant request for th... more »

Learn to Identify These Medicinal Plants Used By Native Americans -...

Learn to Identify These Medicinal Plants Used By Native Americans By Daniel Barker, Natural News, April 7, 2015 [image: plants]
(NaturalNews) Almost universally, indigenous people throughout the world have displayed an advanced understanding of medicinal plants and their uses in healing the human body. The knowledge that these so-called “primitives” possessed has become the foundation of modern medicine, but the truth is that much has been lost in the process. Many pharmaceuticals are based on medicinal plants, but in almost all cases the natural version is preferable for promot... more »

Humbled and Exalted -- Alan Cohen

Humbled and Exalted By Alan Cohen, The Master Shift, April 7, 2015 [image: Mopping (2)]
Would you mop the floor of someone who defeated you? Probably not. Yet there might be gold in such an experience. Akoni Pule was elected to the Hawaii State House of Representatives in 1947. He served for two years and then he was defeated for re-election. Then Mr. Pule did something hardly anyone would do. He took a job as a janitor in the congress building so he could continue to be in the energy of politics and learn more about how the legislature worked. It must have been very humbling for... more »

5 Tips on How to Meditate for Beginners -- PL Chang

5 Tips on How to Meditate for Beginners By PL Chang, The Mind Unleashed, April 7, 2015
Meditation is an energy healing art that has great health benefits, but it is often overlooked by most people. Many people tend to shy away from meditation because they think it is awkward. However, once they try it and get involve in a group meditation, many of them will realize that meditation is similar to prayer except that it teaches them to focus their awareness inward. Meditation is great for relaxing the mind, body, and spirit as well as raising their frequency. Some scientists and alte... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Apr, 07 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation6 Caban, 15 Mac, 11 Ik (Apr, 07 2015)
Dratzo! We come this time with more good news! Our liaisons report that our allies are preparing to release the prosperity shortly. At present, the various tests of this new system are proceeding. The holidays have somewhat slowed this procedure. Yet the basic intent continues — namely, to successfully distribute your various blessings! The dark cabal is now unable to stop this movement. This process is presently aimed at completion by the early spring. Until then, ex... more »

Views: 7

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

10 Qualities of Visionary Leaders and Healers in Transitional -- Ge...

10 Qualities of Visionary Leaders and Healers in Transitional Times By Gerri Ravyn Stanfield, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 9, 2015 [image: 10 Qualities of Visionary Leaders for Transitional Times - Art by Chris Saunders]
Let’s push it, let’s birth it. Let’s create and heal and risk the pain. I love the way you lead the way, the way you risk that disapproving sneer, the distasteful glare. I love the way you dive right into the fear of isolation and rejection, just to become the truth. Sure, we want to be good and to be loved, but following the rules has never unveiled the jo... more »

Break Away – A Song by Wes Annac

Break Away A Song by Wes Annac
This is a song I wrote, entitled “Break Away”. I’m a beginner musician and singer (I don’t claim to be ‘professional’ in any way), and for this song, I used a drum beat provided by YouTube user LumBeat, which can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZbM9n9j3_g. Lyrics to the song are below the video. Lyrics: The people when we rise Open up and realize That a new way of life awaits us all We open up To the truth of our being Our reason for living Now we’ve thought we are small but we are tall And our power Lies in Jah Almighty ... more »

The Bodhi Tree and the Tree of Ignorance - Lin-Chi

The Bodhi Tree and the Tree of Ignorance Lin-Chi
“When your mind has learned to cease its momentary seeking, this is dubbed the state of the bodhi tree. But while your mind is incapable of ceasing, this is dubbed the tree of ignorance. Ignorance has no fixed abode, ignorance has no beginning or end. As long as your mind is unable to cease its moment-by-moment activity, then you are up in the tree of ignorance. … “But if you can learn to cease, then you’ll be in the world of the clean pure body. If not one thought arises, you’ll be up in the bodhi tree, through your transcendental ...more »

West Coast Earthquake Activity – Dormant Volcano in -- Dutchsinse

Dutchsinse West Coast Earthquake Activity Dormant Volcano in California + Oregon 4.2 MagnitudeFrom Dutchsinse.com, April 7, 2015
As we were watching for, a 4.2 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Oregon, near the fresh undersea lava fields which were found in 2012 by the USGS. In the most recent earthquake forecast, Oregon was fully covered, and the expected movement has now hit the area warned. Warning issued on April 2, 2015… 7 day watch time peroid. Hit on day 5 of the 7 day watch. Video forecast for Oregon coast here: In addition to the larger movement in the Pacif... more »

Digging Deeper, Stretching Higher - Andrea Scully

Digging Deeper, Stretching Higher By Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 8, 2015 [image: cultureclasswar.wordpress.com] Credit: cultureclasswar.wordpress.com
The last month has been a busy and intense one for me. It’s been a series of personal challenges asking me to dig deeper and stretch higher. A roller-coaster of ups and downs, and yet it’s also been giving me the experience of expansion. I can’t say it’s been comfortable by any means. My preference would be to find the balance of the mid-range and stay there. My personal life story has had enough of the extremes... more »

Focussed on the Heart -- Steve Beckow,

Focussed on the HeartBy Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 8, 2015 [image: HeartIntent] There’s a war being fought inside of me. It’s between the mind and the heart. My heart may be open but nothing flows unless I invite it or in other ways cause it to. And when love doesn’t flow from the heart, I fall back into the default of the mind. We usually talk about the world outside the mind. But we don’t usually talk about the world outside the heart and inside the mind. The mind has no idea that love (real, transformative love) exists. It can’t see very far, has very littl... more »

NASA Information on UFOs Exposed -- Waking Times

NASA Information on UFOs Exposed From Waking Times, April 7, 2015
Video – A Briton accused of hacking into NASA and US military computer networks has spoken out about his experiences and findings regarding UFOs. URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bH9 *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Waking Times Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily:http://violetflame.biz.ly (email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~ http://achama.webs.com/ ES: LLAMA VIOLETA EN: VioletFlame ; CPLP ; Light a Candle for PEACE ; Altern... more »

Embrace Diversity -- Mayan Messages

Embrace Diversity. From Mayan Messages, April 6, 2015
Today, practice feeling joy every moment. There will be situations that arise that in the past left you with heavy feelings of sadness, anger, frustration, etc. When those moments arise, look for the positive nature in them. Feel blessed that you have the ability to be experiencing this event and express gratitude for the awareness that you no longer are a victim or hold the experience in a negative manner. In the beginning, this may be difficult, especially in situations that are emotionally charged. However, with practice...more »

The Energy of Love (4.8.15) -- Gabriel via Shelly Young

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 3 hours ago
Archangel GabrielReceived by Shelly Young, Trinity Esoterics, April 8, 2015 Dear Ones, the energy of love is the greatest healer of all. Since love is a stream that is always available to you, you are all great healers, too. If you are seeking healing for any issue, turn that love on and point it at yourself until you are completely sated. Love has the capability to transform any situation! Fill yourself up with the unconditional love that is your birthright, your superpower, and share it lavishly with yourself and others, and watch your world change. ~Archangel Gabriel URL: ht... more »

Propagandists Have Infiltrated Every Segment of Academia and Social...

Propagandists Have Infiltrated Every Segment of Academia and Social Media To Confuse Consumers Who Seek Accurate Information About Health By Marco Torres, Prevent Disease, April 8, 2015
The long anticipated cultural war over vaccines initiated by governments on behalf of the pharmaceutical industrial complex is steadily increasing in intensity. Contrary to innate human rights, mandatory initiatives to vaccinate the entire population have spawned well over one hundred bills across 36 states. How any sane person can still believe that the vaccination movement is one of benevolence... more »

Do You Think God Is a Genie in a Lamp? -- Gloria Wendroff

Do You Think God Is a Genie in a Lamp? Heavenletters Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, April 8, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: In the midst of today, will you think of Me? What will you think about in regard to Me? Will you be asking Me to do something for you, to ease your way, to lighten your load, to send you your true love and make all your dreams come true? Or, before you begin, are you convinced that I am not devoted to you and will not ever give you what you desire? If this is the case, there is a misunderstanding here as to what We are to each other... more »

‘Guitars Over Guns’ Keeps Kids Off Mean Streets With Celebrity Jams...

‘Guitars Over Guns’ Keeps Kids Off Mean Streets With Celebrity Jams By Kristy Cooper, The Good News Network, April 8, 2015 [image: Chad Bernstein-Guitars-over-guns-CNNHerophoto]
Chad Bernstein, a premiere Latin, funk and jazz artist, has played with the likes of Shakira, Pharrell, Jennifer Hudson and Pitbull. But most notably he channels his artistic passion into helping at-risk kids overcome the pull of Miami’s rough streets by training them in the music business. On that sweet note he was named a CNN Hero. Bernstein’s nonprofit, Guitars Over Guns, puts musical instruments and m... more »

Drug Maker Pleads Guilty to Selling Children’s Tylenol Laced with C...

Drug Maker Pleads Guilty to Selling Children’s Tylenol Laced with Carcinogenic Heavy Metals By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, April 8, 2015 [image: health]
(NaturalNews) Johnson & Johnson, maker of Children’s Tylenol and Motrin, has pleaded guilty to charges it sold contaminated products to consumers. As reported by the Philadelphia Inquirer, the company has agreed to pay a massive fine – $25 million – after pleading guilty to a single criminal count in federal court over poor manufacturing practices at its Fort Washington facility. The paper said the company’s plea relates to the di... more »

This Innovative Greenhouse Makes It Possible to Grow Crops Even in ...

This Innovative Greenhouse Makes It Possible to Grow Crops Even in the Desert! From The Mind Unleashed, April 8, 2015.
Farming can be extremely difficult in the areas that lack humidity and experience high temperatures and frequent droughts. However, *a new innovative greenhouse, which collects dew and then uses it for irrigation, makes it possible to grow crops even in the hottest and driest parts of the world*. It was designed by *Roots Up,* a non-profit organization based in Northern Ethiopia, which aspires to help Ethiopian farmers in cultivating crops in the unfavorable climatic... more »

California Water Authorities Using Smart Meter Data as Evidence to ...

California Water Authorities Using Smart Meter Data as Evidence to Impose Fines By Melissa Melton, *Activist Post*, April 8, 2015
The smart grid isn’t coming. It’s already here. Everywhere people’s houses are being fitted if they already haven’t with smart electric meters and smart water meters. These meters communicate real-time usage data via radio frequency (which comes with its own set of health problems). Essentially, consumption of utilities in your home is being big brother tracked and traced at all times on the smart grid. Sure, it was sold to everyone as a “smart” solution... more »

Ancient Ocean on Mars Once Held More Water Than Earth’s Arctic Ocea...

Ancient Ocean on Mars Once Held More Water Than Earth’s Arctic Ocean By Sherrie, Learning Mind, April 8, 2015 [image: Ancient Ocean on Mars]
Mars reveals its secrets, layer after layer. Apparently, it once had a larger quantity than what we surmised. In fact, at one time, *Mars had enough water to cover the entire planet in depths of 137 metres*. Scientists say this water congregated into *an ocean the size of earth’s Artic Ocean,* and formed the Ice caps scientists at NASA view today. Ancient Waters *At one time, the polar ice caps of Mars covered half the planet as water.* The rea... more »

A Vision for The Code

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for The Code *
We see a world where people everywhere have rallied around *The Code*; where *The Code* has become a solid reference point for how to believe and behave in these most exciting of times. We see all those who were previously unempowered or feeling disconnected saying *The Code* once a day and having their lives turn around. We see those who were confused or wounded having found a guideline for living in *The Code*. We see *The Code* followed in every household, in every workplace, in every heart and mind. It is the helpmate to th... more »

Finding Our Creative Purpose: A Personal Perspective -- Wes Annac

Finding Our Creative Purpose A Personal Perspective By Wes Annac, The Culture of AwarenessCredit: Futureyouuniversity.blogspot.com
I tend to write a lot of articles from a personal perspective, and this will be one of them. I don’t intend to come across as self-obsessed, but I think exploring ourselves and even writing about ourselves is an important part of our spiritual evolution. Spiritual evolution is all about personal growth, and what better way to personally grow than to write about the things we’re feeling and experiencing along this crazy evolutionary journey. I think... more »

*The Beloved One*Message received by LytskeUrantia, Date Unknown. *The Beloved One:* Dear one, a soul is truly blessed when it first senses, and then becomes fully aware of the love and the heavenly overcare of the Creator. Take more time in your day to stop and enjoy this. Such a wonderful feeling of security can sweep through you, and overtake you. And thus you begin to feel accepted just the way you are. Loneliness will disperse, never to return, as you make more room within yourself to receive this love. In order to create a larger capacity for this love, it is desirable that ... more »

Lin-Chi: Do You Know What It Is You’re Looking For? -- Lin-Chi

Do You Know What It Is You’re Looking For? Lin-Chi “Right now, all this dashing and searching you’re doing — do you know what it is you’re looking for? It is vibrantly alive, yet has no root or stem. “You can’t gather it up, you can’t scatter it to the winds. The more you search for it the farther away it gets. But don’t search for it and it’s right before your eyes, its miraculous sound always in your ears. But if you don’t have faith, you’ll spend your hundred years in wasted labor.” – Lin-Chi (Burton Watson, trans. The Zen Teachings of Master Lin-Chi [Rinzai]. A Translatio... more »

DARK Act: Monsanto’s Dream Bill to Block GMO Labeling by States is ...

DARK Act Monsanto’s Dream Bill to Block GMO Labeling by States is Back in Congress By Heather Callaghan, The Anti Media, April 9, 2015 [image: mememonsantofood]
(ANTIMEDIA) Almost exactly one year ago, a new federal bill was introduced that would block the ability of states to decide separately whether or not to label products that contain genetically engineered ingredients. Opponents aptly call it the DARK Act – Denying Americans the Right to Know… Although sponsored by Rep. Pompeo (R-KS), HR 1599 is the delight of the Grocery Manufacturer’s Association (GMA) – which suppo... more »

We Are Infinite – Believe It! -- Wes Annac

We Are Infinite – Believe It! By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Woodchuckcase.com You might not have heard of Gloria Wendroff’s “Heavenletters”, which are intuitively channeled messages that come directly from God (the highest source imaginable), but I think they’re among the most helpful messages out there. I’m not as passionate about channeling as I once was, but I still follow and repost Gloria’s messages because they resonate a lot with me. It doesn’t matter how you refer to God (I prefer the terms ‘Jah’ or ‘Source’), and it doesn’t even matter if you believe t...more »

How To Discover Your Life Purpose In About 20 Minutes -- Steve Pavlina

How To Discover Your Life Purpose In About 20 Minutes By Steve Pavlina, In5D.com, April 9, 2015 [image: How To Discover Your Life Purpose In About 20 Minutes in5d]
How do you discover your real purpose in life? I’m not talking about your job, your daily responsibilities, or even your long-term goals. I mean the real reason why you’re here at all — the very reason you exist. Perhaps you’re a rather nihilistic person who doesn’t believe you have a purpose and that life has no meaning. Doesn’t matter. Not believing that you have a purpose won’t prevent you from discovering it, just a... more »

Economic Collapse and Climate Engineering – What Is The Connection?...

Economic Collapse and Climate Engineering What Is The Connection? By Dane Wigington & Bill Holter, Guest Writers for Wake Up World, April 10, 2015 [image: Economic Collapse and Climate Engineering – What Is The Connection]
The grand facade of perpetual expansion on a finite planet is at its end, the global economy is collapsing, the illusion is unravelling by the day. As the walls of the industrialized civilization begin to crumble, the power structure is desperately trying to carry out multiple agendas, including the ongoing climate engineering insanity. Though there are many so... more »

Why Bother Meditating When There’s So Much To Do? -- Elise Bialylew

Why Bother Meditating When There’s So Much To Do? By Dr. Elise Bialylew, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 10, 2015 [image: Why Bother Meditating
When There’s So Much To Do?] I’ve been meditating for many years but there are still days when I feel like it’s just something I need to tick off the ‘to do’ list. On some days, particularly when I’m in the middle of a big project, it can feel hard to put even ten minutes aside for meditation practice. The driven voice in my head tries to convince me that this practice of pausing and connecting with presence, is a waste of time. It’s... more »

The Mind Without a Heart -- Steve Beckow

The Mind Without a Heart By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 9, 2015 [image: Mind] Credit: http://www.lifehack.org
Krishnamurti said that liberation comes through understanding the ways of the self. Let me look at that self, ego, or mind. The mind is a complex spiritual computer which: (1) Stores memories from the past of things and events significantly related to its owner’s perceived interests and survival; (2) Watches out for those interests and survival in the present; and (3) Takes purposive action designed to enhance and protect them in the present and the futu... more »

Six Healing Sounds to Transform Your Emotional State --

Six Healing Sounds to Transform Your Emotional State From Waking Times, April 9, 2015 *Infographic –*
Discover how to transform negative emotions to positive ones using the ancient Taoist practice of healing sounds. To learn more about this alternative healing method, check out The Six Healing Sounds: Taoist Techniques for Balancing Chi by Mantak Chia. [image: six_healing_sounds-bht] URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bHE *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Healing Sounds Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflam... more »

20 Spiritual And Metaphysical Travel Destinations You Need To Visit...

20 Spiritual And Metaphysical Travel Destinations You Need To Visit By Steven Bancarz, www.thespiritscience.net April 2, 2015 (Thanks to Collectively Conscious.) [image: 20-spiritual-and-metaphysical-travel-destinations-you-need-to-visit]
For those who are interested in traveling to spiritually fulfilling destinations, there are a variety of places to visit that are well within budget. You don’t have to break the bank to get a taste of a destination with spiritual significance. Here is a list of 20 spiritual and metaphysical travel destinations you need to check out. First, let’... more »

Happiness -- Edward J. Lavin

Happiness By Edward J. Lavin, Positive Thoughts, April 9, 2015
Contentment is a balm, satisfaction is a friendly embrace, but happiness is a warm glow and tingle that arise from the health of both mind and body. We all want to be happy, yet how many of us can with certainty declare that we are? We all have little happiness that raise us up out of the mire of our daily struggles. Perhaps we should be content with these small gifts, for the quality of perfect happiness is an uncommon state. This little caution is a warning to those whose life is a perpetual search for the perfec... more »

When Times Get Tough, These 7 Ideas Could Help You Feel Better -- K...

When Times Get Tough, These 7 Ideas Could Help You Feel Better By Dr Kelly Neff, The Lucid Planet, April 9, 2015
Even the most balanced and connected people go through periods of stress, difficulties and struggles. Here are some thoughts to remember when you’re going through tough times, from my perspective as a psychologist and also as someone who has had my fair share of ups and downs. I hope it helps! *1. You Are Loved* If you feel like you are wading through darkness right now, the first thing I want to tell you is that *YOU ARE NOT ALONE*! Even if it feels like you are complet... more »

USA: Montana Legislature Passes Bill to Limit Federal Militarizatio...

Montana Legislature Passes Bill to Limit Federal Militarization of Local Police From *Activist Post*, April 9, 2015 *Photo: Dees Illustration*
A bill that would heavily diminish the effect of federal surplus equipment programs that militarize local police was given final approval by the Montana House today. The vote was 79-20. Introduced by Rep. Nicholas Schwaderer (R-Superior), House Bill 330 (HB330) bans state or local law enforcement agencies from receiving drones that are armored, weaponized, or both; aircraft that are combat configured or combat coded; grenades or similar ex... more »

4 Oils To Avoid And The Healthiest Oil ... --

4 Oils To Avoid And The Healthiest Oil That Research Proves Does Wonders For Your Belly Fat and Health From Prevent Disease, April 9, 2015
I’ve run across some very interesting studies recently on the relationship between coconut oil (or any type of coconut fat, including coconut milk and cream) and how it can affect your body fat. It may sound too good to be true, food manufacturers don’t want you to know about, but we promise you and research proves coconut oil can do wonders for your health! Millions of people across America (not to mention worldwide) struggle with stubbor...more »

SaLuSa, 10 April 2015.

Through Mike Quinsey [image: MIKE'S BIO]
From our perspective time is moving so much quicker than you experience. So whilst you have been without our messages for what seems some time, to us it is just a fleeting moment. Over a long period you have read or heard of many experiences where people have been out of the body and been “away” for days, to return and find that only a short time has elapsed. Sometimes it has only been a matter of hours or minutes as opposed to days. In such circumstances you begin to understand that everything is in the Now. You are learning that time is no... more »

10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA

10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA(Central Intelligence Agency) Download & Forward PDF AUTHOR’S
NOTE: The following information was first published on December 21, 2014 in “Greenland Theory: Apocalypse Now” (2014), a book and website by David Chase Taylor. Due to its shocking revelations, especially in respect to the CIA in Switzerland, it’s naturally being censored on an international level. Consequently, it is imperative to share this information in order to bring the country of Switzerland and its murderous CIA to justice for centuries of war crimes against humanit... more »

Wake up Call - April 09, 15 -- S Germain via Nancy

Wake up Call Saint Germain, April 09, 2015 Through Nancy Tate
I am here today to bring you some news. I am going to keep it short and sweet and incomplete because of the secrecy that must be accomplished for the time being. It is vital that what I'm to share with you comes to the public eye and is noted as the opening to what will be spread over the wires in the coming times. I am St. Germain, and I bring you some news about your present president. He is working for the energies that will release you all from the vestiges that you have been under for so long. He has volunteer... more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service