Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - April 11th , ..Apr 12, ..Apr 13 . .. ...2015

The Art of Meditation -- Alan Watts

The Art of MeditationAlan WattsFrom Spirit Science, Thanks to The Galactic Free Press.
*Alan Watts talks about the art of meditation and why it is important to practice it, especially in the civilized world.*http://thespiritscience.net/2015/04/10/the-art-of-meditation-alan-w... URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bIB *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Alan Watts Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~http://achama.webs.com/ ES: ... more »

8 Tips for Better Vibes in Your Home & Workplace -- Andrea ...

8 Tips for Better Vibes in Your Home & Workplace By Andrea Schulman, Conscious Life News, April 10, 2015.
*Positive vibes are not just for people. Our environments also have a specific vibrational energy. Because we absorb energy from our surroundings, one way that you can raise your vibration is by working to raise the vibration of your environment. Better vibes in your work or living space will help you feel happier, healthier and more prosperous. * *Here are a few quick tips to amplify the positive vibes in your environment. Taking a little bit of time to improve the vibes of ... more »

Image vs. Truth. -- Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters Image vs. Truth. Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, April 10, 2015
.God said: Oh, the little pin-pricks of ego. Dozens a day. The sense of being overlooked, ignored, not honored fully, not even thought of, slighted as if you were unimportant and not worthy of notice, made small of or nothing of, uncared about, as if you were of no consequence, undermined, neglected, as if you don’t even amount to a hill of beans. Is this at all familiar to you? Do you have moments or even days of this? This is ego at its best which you know by now is at its wors... more »

Ready To Go Sane In A Crazy World? -- Bruce H. Lipton

Ready To Go Sane In A Crazy World? By Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D., In5D.com, April 10, 2015 [image: Bruce Lipton - Ready To Go Sane In A Crazy World?]
*Let’s embrace our power for a positive future.* The key to maintaining sanity in an insane world is to understand and maintain our relationship with reality. The reality we are talking about is not the diversionary reality of Reality TV but the real reality that connects everyone with everything. As humans, we are not all-powerful, but we are all powerful. Understanding both the vastness and the limitations of that power, then acting a... more »

Enlightenment – Becoming All That You Are -- Itai Ivtzan

Enlightenment Becoming All That You Are By Dr. Itai Ivtzan, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 11, 2015 [image: Enlightenment - Becoming all that you are - Copy]
Enlightenment. The E word. The state of consciousness all spiritual seekers hope for. And yet wishing for enlightenment is a wonderfully paradoxical experience: craving the state of non-craving, trying for effortlessness. There is something fascinating about this conflict between “wanting” and the way it nullifies the state of enlightenment. And yet enlightenment is achievable, and it is much closer to us than we might... more »

8 Tools to Open Your Heart and Cultivate a More Joyful life -- Caro...

8 Tools to Open Your Heart and Cultivate a More Joyful life By Carolanne Wright, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 11, 2015 [image: 8 Tools to Open Your Heart and Encourage a More Joyful life]
Isn’t it wonderful when the heart is in balance, where feelings of love and appreciation, connectedness and compassion take center stage? But when this energetic balance is off-kilter, a darker side often emerges and we experience periods of depression, anger, jealousy, resentment or bitterness. Mainly, we just feel ornery towards ourselves and those around us. If you would like to ... more »

Monsanto Profits Fall Another 15% In April -- Anthony Gucciardi

Monsanto Profits Fall Another 15% In April By Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, April 10, 2015 [image: monsanto-profits-15-percent]
Monsanto is continuing to lose profits into the second quarter of 2015, shedding an exceptional 15% profit amid falling GMO seed sales — even more than most experts projected. In fact, many backers were absolutely certain that Monsanto would regain its footing after losing millions in last year’s fourth quarter. Some economists believed that Monsanto’s ‘tried and true’ strategy of pushing GMO seeds on farmers would sustain them into the first quar... more »

Black Holes and the Journey of the Soul -- Bibhu Dev Misra

Black Holes and the Journey of the Soul By Bibhu Dev Misra, *GrahamHancock.com*, *Waking Times*, April 9, 2015 [image: milky way space]
The annals of world mythology contain a number of references to the Milky Way galaxy. A few accounts try to explain how the Milky Way came to appear as a faint band of milky-white glow arching across the night sky, while some others are more mysterious. They talk of the presence of a “Spirit Trail” or a “Road of Souls” in our galaxy, along which the souls of dead people travel to a mystical underworld. Many ancient cultures subscribed to such be... more »

Returning to My Inner Self -- Pavel Petre

Returning to My Inner Self By Pavel Petre, The Master Shift, April 10, 2015 [image: falun dafa]
I would like to tell you about my experience practicing Falun Dafa, a Qiqong practice based on the universal principles of Truth, Compassion and Tolerance, that could, one day, change the world completely. It already changed my world and left me with a deep, good, impression that is hard to describe. But I’ll try my best to share some of my experiences with you. In my youth, I wondered abouth the meaning of life, about the truth behind religions, human spirit, nature, life and humanit... more »

A Personal Experience with Ayahuasca -- Phillip J. Watt

A Personal Experience with Ayahuasca By Phillip J. Watt, The Mind Unleashed, April 10, 2015
In the Western world, there has been an explosion of interest in the tribal Amazonian art of utilizing sacred plant medicines for their health applications. Especially Ayahuasca. And justifiably so; the scientific and anecdotal reflections of its physical, behavioral, psychological, emotional and energetic healing powers have been well documented, particularly over recent decades. This article hopes to add to the accumulating records of its profound benefits. Before traveling to Peru in... more »

Heart Based Consciousness: Using The Heart As An Organ Of Perceptio...

Heart Based Consciousness Using The Heart As An Organ Of Perception By Shelley M. White, Collective Evolution, April 10, 2015 [image: heartmind]
In modern day society, especially in the Western world, if you were to ask someone to point to the place in their body where their consciousness is located and their decisions are made, they would most likely point to their head. Our indigenous ancestors, however, would respond to the same question by pointing to their hearts. They understood the heart’s ability to intelligently perceive and decipher the world around them, and acknow... more »

How to Become More Organized In Three Easy Ways -- Brittany

How to Become More Organized In Three Easy Ways By Brittany, Learning Mind, April 10, 2015 [image: become more organized]
There are some mornings that leave us swearing to ourselves and committing ourselves to becoming more organized. Whatever comes out of those high-stress morning? Typically nothing, we get stuck in a terrible cycle of wanting change, but doing nothing about it. For some of us, we don’t know how we can be more organized because let’s face it, it is not a natural gift for most of us. Here are three of the most effective ways on how to get a handle on your day ... more »

The Shift of the Mental Body -- White Beings via Natalie

The Shift of the Mental Body By the Celestial White Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson 9th April 2015 Sacred School of OmNa [image: Image] Great magnificent and celestial beings of light upon the Earth, we honour you for the pathway of beauty you are accepting at this time of ascension. Beauty is your pathway, beauty is your embodiment, beauty is your experience, and this is your truth. Where there is the presence of the Creator there is beauty, like love beauty is an essence of the Creator, an energy which describes and depicts the Creator. One of the greatest gifts upon... more »

The TPP Paves The Way For World Government -- Dan Dicks

The TPP Paves The Way For World Government By Dan Dicks, from Activist Post, April 10, 2015 A coalition of major business groups is urging Stephen Harper to take a “leadership role” in completing the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Dan Dicks of Press For Truth breaks down the latest news on the TPP front.https://youtu.be/2Ym9q6epGpY Visit PressForTruth.ca URL:http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bId *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Dan Dicks Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.... more »

SaLuSa – 04.06.2015 -- via Gabriel

Advances without backspaces Through Gabriel - 04.06.2015Translation: Jéssica Bragafrom Portuguese
May be noted clearly, the increase of the energy around you and how they have led you forward. Realize that you are taken two steps forward, while due to some beliefs rooted in you, one is given back. In this step back, you may come across things that need to be set aside, such as old beliefs and prejudices that try to keep you trapped in the old energies. However, soon come the Light impulse that makes you take two steps forward. And thus it has been until now, one step back and two ... more »

The War You Don't See 2010 -- John Pilger

The War You Don't See 2010By John Pilger
John Pilger has a reputation as a journalist who can be trusted. This video is not only disturbing but truthful in what WE the people are not told or shown. ... *Added by tatooke on April 10, 2015* *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=John Pilger Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily:http://violetflame.biz.ly (email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~ http://achama.webs.com/ ES: LLAMA VIOLETA EN: VioletFlame ; CPLP ; Light a Candle for PEACE ;... more »

The Universe Wants to Play... -- A Michael via Meredith

The Universe Wants to Play... Message from the Archangel Michael Channeled by Meredith Murphy10 April 2015 [image: Alan-jaras-1] Photo by Alan Jaras.
Hello Dear Ones, Are you flying high? Are you soaring to new views? Are these elevated vibrations sinking into your way of being? Are you noticing your own energy feels so much better? That's really just more of you being here, you know. It's not US. It's just more and more of YOU. And what makes you more you, is your openness and your alignment. Your permission. Your gradual building of your energy field. It is a powerful thing to... more »

ZORRA! above WASHINGTON DC! (USA)

ZORRA! above WASHINGTON DC! (USA) Anne DeHart Wednesday, April 8 2015 11:11 PM
Call from Zorra! It is now 12:18 AM Thursday, April 9th. My phone rang at 11:11 PM - just over an hour ago - and I heard that wonderful, familiar voice... "And how be you, Beloved Lady Nada?" And so it began... as Quazar and I, bit by bit, experienced this revealing information direct from our Beloved Zorra: My ship is over Washington DC. Prime Creator is in Baghdad. What are you doing over Washington DC? I am observing General Hamm and Obama. The Secret Service is also there. I a... more »

I Am Your All-knowing. -- Beloved One via Lytske

*The Beloved One*Message received by LytskeUrantia, Date Unknown. *The Beloved One:*
Dear one, a soul is truly blessed when it first senses, and then becomes fully aware of the love and the heavenly overcare of the Creator. Take more time in your day to stop and enjoy this. Such a wonderful feeling of security can sweep through you, and overtake you. And thus you begin to feel accepted just the way you are. Loneliness will disperse, never to return, as you make more room within yourself to receive this love. In order to create a larger capacity for this love, it is desirable that ... more »

Views: 6

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call on us often and picture the wings of Angels enfolding you in L...

Picture the Wings of Angels enfolding you in Light We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. .

For this week's issue, we are being encouraged to call on the Angels more frequently. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *Call on us often and picture the Wings of Angelsenfolding you in Light.* [image: Shanta Gabriel]It takes practice to remember to call the Angels into our life as the first resort and not the last. When we do ask for their assistance the Ang... more »

OUR NEW DAY -- Anne DeHart

*HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK* www.HollowEarthNetwork.comSunday - April 12 2015
*OUR NEW DAY* * Good Morning, Beloved HEN Family! * *Isn't this a beautiful Sunday Morning?* *I have been wanting to write to you for two days now. During my Morning Time I am so filled with Inspiration... always thinking of you and wanting to remember and share the thoughts my Higher Self brings. And now that it is at last quiet - nothing left to nag and distract me ... let me connect with my Higher Self and Sananda, who promised to help me remember....* In the morning time, as I settle into meditation, I ... more »

Activating Oxytocin – The Master Hormone for Bliss and Bonding -- I...

Activating Oxytocin The Master Hormone for Bliss and Bonding By Indra, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 12, 2015 [image: Activating Oxytocin – The Master Hormone for Bliss and Bonding]
Known as the “bonding hormone”, Oxytocin plays an important role in the neuroanatomy of wellbeing and intimacy. It is associated with various behaviors, including social recognition, pair bonding, orgasm, anxiety, and parental behaviors. The gland known as the hypothalamus creates oxytocin, and it is stored in the pituitary gland, which then releases it to the rest of the body. The endo...more »

Are You Feeling The New Energies? -- Gregg Prescott

Are You Feeling The New Energies? By Gregg Prescott, M.S., *Editor, In5D.com, * April 11, 2015 [image: Are You Feeling The New Energies? in5d in 5d]
Have you been feeling an energetic burst of energy lately for no apparent reason? If so, you’re not alone! Many people have been experiencing an energetic burst of energy and are unsure of what it is attributed to. It could be from solar flares and coronal mass ejections or it might be the energy being sent from the galactic center of our galaxy. Another possibility is the energy is being sent from one of our galactic neighbors... more »

How to STOP Betraying Yourself and Start Loving You -- Kute Blackson

How to STOP Betraying Yourself and Start Loving YouBy Kute Blackson Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: Kute blackson]
When you betray yourself, you are trading a part of yourself in order to be loved and accepted. No one wins. It’s not worth it. And what you get in return is never really fulfilling. When you betray yourself, you set yourself up to be betrayed. As human beings, we carry a deep underlying fear: “If you know who I really am, you won’t love me.” And if I am fully myself, you won’t accept me. So we learn to hide, we pretend, and be who we think others want... more »

Equality without Sameness -- Steve Beckow

Equality without Sameness By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 11, 2015 [image: male_female] Credit: http://vitaminw.co/
It’s been a half year since a guide through Andrea Scully said: “We would specifically and as clearly as we may, advise that there be an honest look taken at why there is a difference in the value, quality, and meaning of relations for Steve in terms of gender. We’re not suggesting that the polarity inherent in male-female interaction doesn’t hold some specialized and highly important differences. They do and this is an important feature of life in... more »

Looks Can Be Deceiving: This is NOT a Chameleon -- Bored Panda

Looks Can Be Deceiving This is NOT a Chameleon From The Mind Unleashed, April 11, 2015
When you first look at these photos you might think they are beautiful images of a Chameleon on a vine, but look closer. Do you see it? The images are actually 2 women with body paint. The artist, Johannes Stötter, is an incredibly talented body paint artist from italy, and he might arguably be the most talented body artist on Earth. It took Stötter nearly 4 hours to design the piece and 6 hrs to actually paint his ideas on the women. He skillfully blends the models’ lines and curves or uses ... more »

How the Concept of the Akashic Records Demonstrates That Everything...

How the Concept of the Akashic Records Demonstrates That Everything Is Connected By Nick Harding, Learning Mind, April 11, 2015 [image: the arkashic records]
Many people preach interconnectivity, spiritual leaders and common people making their way through life, who acknowledge that everything which exists is unified. Whether this unification is perceived as based on energy or based on experiences and common ground (psychologically speaking). Looking from the perspective of *everything being connected through energy*, which is known to be infinite and recycled from source to use an... more »

School Idiocy: Ban All the Things! -- Aaron Dykes, Melissa Melton

School Idiocy: Ban All the Things! By Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton, Activist Post, April 11, 2015
Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? Nothing is too absurd for our public (government indoctrination camps) schools to ban and punish children over these days. Today’s headlines read more like The Onion than reality, but it’s actually not even remotely funny that the majority of our nation’s kids are being subjected to this idiotic lunacy every single day. https://youtu.be/60Z-dQJFojY The extension of zero tolerance policies on guns to toy guns, fake guns and wild imaginations h... more »

The Nature of Evil -- Owen K Waters

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *The Nature of Evilby Owen K Waters*
In order to understand the nature of evil, it is more revealing to study its spiritual nature and then translate that into physical reality. In a universe filled with love and light, both of which are freely available to all, the universal flow passes through people, empowering them as it passes. However, some people try to keep as much love and light as possible for themselves, interrupting the natural flow. *It Shows Up in the Human Aura* This act of restricting or stoppin... more »

LOOKING FOR THE SAVIOR -- Holly Hawkins Marwood

*LOOKING FOR THE SAVIOR* CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION 9th APRIL 2015 Channeled and Transcribed by *Holly Hawkins Marwood* [image: yogananda within you]
“Greetings Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion. Are you still looking for a Savior? Are you still looking for an external source to come in and give you information, wave a magic wand, swoop in and make wholesale changes so that your investment and your work, in terms of your own personal ascension, is done for you? We are here to say that this is not how this process is going to go. Ascensio... more »

A Vision for Great Nature

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Great Nature * We envision a world where everyone sees the life in all things; where the animals, trees, plants, even the largest mountains and smallest pebbles are seen and honored for the spark of consciousness that resides within them. We see people beginning to treat Great Nature the way the would want themselves to be treated, and in response, Great Nature has begun to open her arms, reveal her secrets, and share her abundance with us like never before. Now we see a partnership formed between humanity and Great Nature whereby people... more »

Views: 8

Blossom Goodchild, April 12, 2015

*A Happy start to the new week to you all! Here is the latest channelling ... * The Federation of Light Blossom Goodchild, April 12, 2015
Hi there. Here we are once again. I always look forward to these times. *Indeed, it is the pleasure of us all to communicate in this way. * You may be aware that I desire to ask a question on behalf of a scientist who is so keen to have his answer for his research. It is regarding the document we spoke of weeks ago and the Truth as to whether or not our reality as we know it is being restricted/bound or confined to an artificially create... more »

THE QUANTUM AWAKENING -- Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

*THE QUANTUM AWAKENING* *A Website, a Global Electronic Newsletter,* *A Thought, **A Way** of Life* *ISSUE #194* *APRIL 2015*
*This NEWSLETTER is Electronically sent out ‘FREE’ but you must Subscribe to receive it. Please go towww.thequantumawakening.com and sign up for newsletter or click on link at bottom of this newsletter**. To unsubscribe scroll to bottom and click* *Created, Channeled, Written, Published and copyrighted* *With Love and dedication to the Light* *This newsletter has been in circulation, hard copy and online, since 1986 and reaches a core group of ... more »

Media Calls for Marijuana Prohibition in “Reefer Madness” Hysteria ...

Media Calls for Marijuana Prohibition in “Reefer Madness” Hysteria After Pot-Related Suicide By David Gutierrez, Natural News, April 12, 2015 [image: Marijuana]. 
(NaturalNews) Following a tragic incident in which a young man killed himself after consuming five times the safe level of edible marijuana, media outlets raised the question of whether recent legalization measures should be rolled back. Unfortunately, such a slant reflects neither the facts of the case nor the real chemical threats to consumer health. Twenty-three-year-old Luke Goodman was on a two-week family ski vaca... more »

Australia Becomes First Country to Ban Lion Trophies -- Jeremy Hance

Australia Becomes First Country to Ban Lion Trophies By Jeremy Hance, *Mongabay*, *Waking Times*, April 12, 2015 [image: Lion]
Last month, Australia became the world’s first country to ban the import or export of lion trophies, often taken from so-called canned hunting where lions are raised solely to be shot by foreign hunters. “These new rules mean that if you go overseas and engage in the appalling act of canned hunting, you can forget about bringing your lion trophies back to Australia,” said Greg Hunt, Australia’s Environment Minister. “You don’t deserve the right to celeb... more »

It’s All About Taking Whatever Life Throws at You and Learning from...

It’s All About Taking Whatever Life Throws at You and Learning from It Positive Thoughts From Positive Thoughts, April 12, 2015
Don’t let this world make you bitter. Don’t let the actions of other people turn you cold on the inside. Certain things happen that hurt us, people come that leave us, and most of all there are moments when you’re bound to fall. Don’t let those things make you unkind. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to be sad. But it’s never okay to do other people wrong just because you were done wrong. We’re human. We break. We make mistakes. But don’t let pain and sadness... more »

US Farmers Hemorrhaging Cash Due to GM Crop Contamination -- Christ...

US Farmers Hemorrhaging Cash Due to GM Crop Contamination By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, April 12, 2015 [image: GMO-design-smaller-stakes_735_350]
If you’re a farmer who wants to grow any crops that aren’t owned by the biotech industry, you had better be ready to burn some money. At least this is what organic farmers are saying, who are trying to grow organic crops but can’t due to pollen drift and cross-pollination. That’s right: GMO crops are contaminating the organic crops we’re fighting so hard to keep. The news is out that demand for organic food is one the rise – i... more »

The Sea of Your Eyes -- Gloria Wendroff

Heavenletters The Sea of Your Eyes Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenleters.org, April 12, 2015
God said: If you and I, the One of Us, did not have language describe the apparent you, I would draw pictures of My concept of Myself in the form of you. What would I draw of Myself as the illusion of you? Would I draw you as a rose, a primrose, or a cabbage rose? Or would I draw you, the manifestation of Me, as one petal or one leaf, or one drop of dew? Would I draw you as an acorn or a 100-year old oak tree in its phases? If oak, would I draw you in autumn and paint you in bri... more »

Change Ripples Down -- Steve Beckow

Change Ripples Down By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 12, 2015 [image: Change 32] Credit:http://www.business2communty.com
The widening of the stage and the impact of the heart opening create “new business” for a person going through Ascension publicly. Significant aspects of my behavior will have to change, not like I see the whole picture or how to do it. Once one tastes transformative love, I cannot see how most people wouldn’t want more. And more. And more. And a time arrives when the ordinary measures are not causing more to arise. At that point, I’d imagi...more »

How Your State of Mind Is Affecting Your Well-Being -- Paul Lenda

How Your State of Mind Is Affecting Your Well-BeingPaul Lenda Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia (Source link at bottom of post.) [image: Paul Lenda]
Most of us know that the environment has a tremendous effect on our physical and mental well-being but did you know that our thoughts directly affect the way we physically feel? Remember always that we live and exist as part of a vast, elaborate, and intricate matrix of consciousness where everything affects everything else. There are numerous causes to any one effect. Reality is far more complex than we sometimes realize. It’s far easier ... more »

5 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul -- Steven Bancarz,

5 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul By Steven Bancarz, Spirit Science and Metaphysics
We have all heard the term “old soul” before, and many of us know someone who seems to have a soul that could be called “old”. Whether we think of an old soul as being a soul that has lived many previous lives, or as a young soul that behaves as though they are decades older than they are, everybody knows an old soul when they see them. When it comes to children, it is even easier to pick an old soul out from the crowd if you know what signs to look for. Many parents these days are raising c... more »

Large Scale Study Verifies That Low Vitamin D Levels Are Linked To ...

Large Scale Study Verifies That Low Vitamin D Levels Are Linked To Depression By Mae Chan, Prevent Disease, April 12, 2015
In the absence of vitamin D, many diseases increase by 1000 percent, especially in the winter months. Low levels of the sunshine vitamin is liked with significant cognitive impairment and widespread chronic pain. According to a recent Finnish population study, higher vitamin D levels have a lower risk of depression according to results from over 5000 people. People with higher blood levels of vitamin D live significantly longer than people who have low blood... more »

After 2-Year Campaign, Lowe’s Falls in Line With Bee-Lovers --

After 2-Year Campaign, Lowe’s Falls in Line With Bee-Lovers From The Good News Network, April 12, 2015 [image: bee-with-orange-flowers-CC-wikipedia]
Environmentalists are praising the Lowe’s hardware chain for making a commitment to eliminate neonicotinoid pesticides –a leading contributor to global bee declines – from its stores. Following a two-year public campaign urging Lowe’s and other garden retailers to take action, the company announced Thursday it will phase out neonicotinoids as suitable alternatives become available. “Following studies that say many factors, includin... more »

Ways To Self-Acceptance On The Spiritual Path -- Lucia Ashta

Ways To Self-Acceptance On The Spiritual Path By Lucia Ashta, B.Arch., J.D.,, *Guest writer, In5D.com, * April 12, 2015 [image: Ways To Self-Acceptance On The Spiritual Path in5d in 5d]
We all come to the spiritual path differently. For some of us, it is a gradual awakening. For others, it is a jarring lifting of veils that leaves no possibility of return to the way life was before. However it has happened for you, there is one thing we all share in common: No matter where we are on our paths, there is always more to learn; the goal of further growth and a deeper understanding be... more »

We Can’t Change Others – Or Can We? -- Nanice Ellis

We Can’t Change Others Or Can We? By Nanice Ellis, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 13, 2015 [image: We Can’t Change Others - Or Can We]
The Quantum Shift It is said that we cannot change others, but what if we really could? Now, I’m not talking about *trying to make someone change* or even *asking* someone to change. I’m talking about influencing change through a very radical approach. This Quantum Shift will give you the immediate power to transform virtually every one of your relationships, but first you must be open to the possibility that reality changes and mor... more »

On Being an Energy Sensitive in a Toxic World -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal On Being an Energy Sensitive in a Toxic World by Eliza Ayres *
Eliza: On Being an Energy Sensitive in a Toxic World * Yesterday, I visited an old Western town with a friend. While on the surface, this seems an innocent enough occasion, I came home feeling exhausted and ill. I actually felt quite comfortable and happy during the trip, but got tired towards the latter portion of it, when some hitherto hidden emotions started coming up, that had existed silently between my friend and me for a long time. As an energy sensitive, I probably started to draw this... more »

Journal Entry 04.12.2015 -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 04.12.2015 by Eliza Ayres "Red Barn off Russell Creek Road, outside Walla Walla, WA" *Journal Entry 04.12.2015 *
We’re having a wayward Spring. Snow in the mountains, rain showers and breezy conditions in the valleys. The moisture is welcome since we didn’t get much throughout the winter months. Does it seem that just about everything is topsy-turvy, undecided, up in the air? That’s how I’ve been feeling lately. Haven’t had too much motivation to write and my cough has come back. And friend and I went to a nearby town yesterday and walked a... more »

Montague Keen - April 12, 2015

Through Veronica Keen
My friends, the time has come when action is needed on your part. I have guided you forward. I have shown you what is required of you. We do our best on this side of life. We now need you to act together on your side of life. We show you the way and open your eyes to what was done to you, to enable the Cabal to create the prison planet you have become accustomed to living in. Freedom is within your grasp. Open your hearts and minds and embrace the light which becomes more apparent every day. Many of you are aware of the energy changes. You feel a sense of excit... more »

Archangel Gabriel, April 9, 2015

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL 2015Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source April 9, 2015
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as receptivity. There is always much activity that is occurring within one’s self. There are feelings, desires, one’s intuitive senses and a desire for inner peace. It is important for each individual to make the commitment to take some time every day to pray, daydream, meditate, contemplate, experience and get to know what they are feeling. Listening daily to self is how one develops a receptive state of mind. This receptive and ope... more »

Pyramids of the World have Started to Come Alive Galactic Photon Be...

Pyramids of the World have Started to Come Alive Galactic Photon Belt Enters Our Solar System
SUPERMOON And Total Solar Eclipse AND Spring Equinox on Friday, Mar... *The Photon Belt is alive and well and did arrive on the 11-11-11 as was predicted but NASA hid it like it did to the Planet-X, Elenin thing and of course all the UFO’ sitings above earth and in outer space. NASA also likes to play name games and has called the Photon Belt a Photonic cloud.* *And the photos of this cloud surrounding our Galaxy. It is seen as a pinkish maroon cloud several hundred thousand mile... more »

OUR NEW DAY -- Anne DeHart

*HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK* www.HollowEarthNetwork.comSunday - April 12 2015 *OUR NEW DAY* *
Good Morning, Beloved HEN Family! * *Isn't this a beautiful Sunday Morning?* *I have been wanting to write to you for two days now. During my Morning Time I am so filled with Inspiration... always thinking of you and wanting to remember and share the thoughts my Higher Self brings. And now that it is at last quiet - nothing left to nag and distract me ... let me connect with my Higher Self and Sananda, who promised to help me remember....* In the morning time, as I settle into meditation, I ... more »

Ask The Masters, 14 April 2015

Through The Celestial Voices By Toni and Peter14 April 2015 Feeling your way through life
A woman in Portugal is in a dilemma: should she listen to her reason or her heart? And how should she develop spiritually? Those of you who read the Masters' advice regularly will have a good idea of how they replied. In the USA, a woman who endured years of hostility from her stepdaughter and her husband's family wonders if that family has now turned the girl against her father. The Masters "tell it like it is" regarding the family dynamic, urging the questioner to ignore negative relatives... more »

Seeking the Magic -- Wes Annac

Seeking the Magic By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Pinterest.com *Inspired by an article from Shubhra on Wake Up World, entitled *
“Those Who Don’t Believe in Magic Will Never Find It” We’re all looking for some color in our life; some magic; something that’ll reassure us that the things we’ve learned about life and spirituality are genuine. Some of us probably don’t need reassurance about our beliefs, because we’ve long accepted that our discoveries are real. Regardless, we’re all looking for something to expand our spirituality and help us see that we really... more »

Those Who Don’t Believe In Magic Will Never Find It -- Shubhra

Those Who Don’t Believe In Magic Will Never Find It By Shubhra, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 14, 2015 [image: Those Who Don't Believe In Magic Will Never Find It]
*We live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don’t believe in miracles?* The only place to be is in the present, the past is a memory and the future is a dream. People say their call to god or their prayers are going unanswered and lose faith so easily, but how can you expect god or the power to help you if you aren’t home and the door goes unanswered? I... more »

Know Thyself? Love Thyself -- Steve Beckow

Know Thyself? Love Thyself By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 13, 2015 [image: Self-Love 11]
How could I have overlooked what the Company of Heaven has been saying for so long about loving ourselves? (1) I’m at this point falling in love with myself. I’ve been painting the insides of my body with love, the container so to speak, and the bliss I feel is revealing so much. Credit: pathwaysofwisdom.wordpress.com Why did I ever think that I’d get love from another? Why am I chasing someone to love me all the time? Can’t I understand that loving me is my job? Lo... more »

Black Hole Paradox Solved? New Study Claims Black Holes Can Store I...

Black Hole Paradox Solved? New Study Claims Black Holes Can Store Information By Sherrie, Learning Mind, April 13, 2015 [image: Black Holes information paradox]
*Black holes may be the storehouse of information.* All this talk of black holes eating information – we hope – is false. In fact, the idea that data is stored there, even better than any mechanical device or brain, is intriguing. *Information is never erased and can rebuild the past through data.* The *Physical Review Letters* published this theory giving rise to *one of the greatest cosmological paradoxes of all time*.... more »

Awaken Your Inner Healer – Healing Abilities Aren’t Just For Spirit...

Awaken Your Inner Healer – Healing Abilities Aren’t Just For Spiritual Teachers From The Mind Unleashed, April 13, 2015
*You don’t need to be a spiritual teacher or a Reiki master to be a healer, you simply are one.* Saying you need a piece of paper or a following to be a healer is like saying you need a college degree to make money. Well people do say that, but if you believe you don’t *need* a degree to succeed, then you should also believe that you don’t need a status like some spiritual teachers have in order to awaken your healing abilities. We are born with the power to he...more »

The Essential Eckhart Tolle: The Mind Can’t Know The Mind -- Tom Bu...

The Essential Eckhart Tolle: “The Mind Can’t Know The Mind” By Tom Bunzel, Collective Evolution, April 13, 2015 [image: ecky]
Of the many blessings that have come my way since discovering the teachings of Eckhart Tolle, and later participating in Michael Jeffreys’ Santa Monica group devoted to his work, perhaps none is more significant than the experiential recognition of the limitations of my “formative mind” – or what Eckhart calls the “ego.” Michael refers to this as the “boss hammer,” because when it is recognized it actually allows one to drop all conceptual belief systems. As... more »

How Real Does This Rabbit Hole Get??? That, Depends on YOU!!! -- Li...

How Real Does This Rabbit Hole Get??? That, Depends on YOU!!! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, April 13, 2015 [image: rabbithole-studios-hero-wednesday] Change.
That is the one constant in life and especially within that crazy little thing we call the “spiritual path.” The more we learn, the more we apply what we learn, the more our lives changes, always for the better, even if it appears to have fallen apart to get ready for the better. Thru it all, there are details embedding within our consciousness, our new applications for living life to the fullest. All of our... more »

Morning Reflections -- A Mayan Message

Mayan Messages Morning Reflections Mayan Messages, April 12, 2015 MORNING REFLECTIONS
Every morning join with your Higher Self and Spirit Guides and ask questions such as these. What should I make a priority this day? What foods does my body need today? Is there a certain type of exercise that I should do today? Are there any things I have left undone that need my attention today? Then ask for guidance, creating a statement in your own words that include the following points. Ask for insight each moment of the day. Ask that messages from your Guides come clearly and in ways ... more »

Man Materializes His Dreams And Creates Reality Through Photography...

This Man Materializes His Dreams And Creates Reality Through Photography By Shawn Rutkowski, *Guest writer, BodyMindSoulSpirit.com, * April 13, 2015 [image: This Man Materializes
His Dreams And Creates Reality Through Photography] If subjective reality is only our individual perception of sensory stimulus created within our consciousness and all structure according to quantum physics may not actually exist, if all atoms are proven to be constantly communicating as one on levels we may not even understand yet, then isn’t it a very real possibility that we all are just sharing a ... more »

SeaWorld Being Sued (Again) For Allegedly Drugging and Confining Or...

SeaWorld Being Sued (Again) For Allegedly Drugging and Confining Orcas to “Chemical Tubs” Snippet from True Activist, April 13, 2015 [image: Credit: Free Morgan Foundation]
As the documentary Blackfish so poignantly pointed out, animals in captivity – especially large, marine mammals like killer whales – are not meant to be raised and bred for public entertainment. Worse off, living in small, confined areas, they are more prone to become aggressive and suffer from declining physical and psychological health. For reasons such as these, many people are beginning to speak out aga... more »

Who I Write For -- Jon Rappoport

Who I Write For By Jon Rappoport, *Waking Times*, April 11, 2015 [image: Pen and Ink] Consciousness. Freedom. Power.
The individual. Imagination. Creating new realities. Society and civilization as a potential force for helping to liberate the individual. Underneath all my articles, all my investigations into corruption and crime at the highest levels, these above factors have been my motivation, Who do I write for? I write for people who recognize they can do something for themselves and others, who can improve their lives and consciousness and power. I write for...more »

Watch: This Is What Happens Inside Your Body When You Eat Fast Food...

Watch: This Is What Happens Inside Your Body When You Eat Fast Food By Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, April 13, 2015
What happens inside your body when you eat processed junk food? We all have a vague idea, and we certainly see what it does to the exterior portion of our bodies — but most of us have never seen the actual digestion process take place. Now, thanks to a ‘smart pill’ camera setup by TEDxManhattan fellow Stefani Bardin, we can see what really goes on. Check out the video below: https://youtu.be/zi_DaJKsC... more »

Arcturian Energetic Weather Report #1 -- Suzanne Lie

*Arcturian Energetic Weather Report #1**By Suzanne Lie* [image: Energetic Weather Report]
Beloved ones, we are the Arcturians. We are here to begin our process of sharing with you the energetic weather reports. As you know the energy fields on Gaia have been extremely intense, and the frequencies seem to be rising every day. However, simultaneously, there are other places, situations and people where the frequencies seem to be getting lower. This is because as the frequency gets higher, there are people who are dropping out. This doesn't mean that these people will not be able ... more »

Living the Will of the Father. -- Adjuster via Oscar

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, November 3, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:*
“The decision to live the will of the Father should not be made under the guise of making a sacrifice. Instead, living the will of the Father can be considered to be bringing the utmost satisfaction to which a human soul can aspire. “Living the will of the Father is letting yourself be guided by your Divine Spark to become the best you can be. This clearly does not imply any real sacrifice, beyond your leaving behind the animal tendencies latent in your biological nature and making an effort to ... more »

A Vision for Play

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Play *
We envision a world where people are no longer 'working at life' but are instead 'playing at life.' We see a world where every person is loving what they do so much that there is no clear distinction between what they do to earn money and what they truly love to do in life that aligns with their passion so much that it is just like playing. We see a world where playgrounds and parks are just as prevalent as offices and institutions, where fun and games are prioritized over mandatory attendance and overtime, and where recreation t... more »

Ghost of Earth

Ghost of Earth Posted by Red Wolf on April 12, 2015https://youtu.be/BlQil46k5jA Published on Apr 6, 2015
Be a part of the biggest grass-roots event in history by planting a tree on EARTH DAY, APRIL 22ND, 2015 as a “give back” to Earth. This event is being hosted by The Master Shift, Forest Nation, The White Feather Foundation and the Earth Day Network as well as thousands of contributing organizations from around the globe. Please click on this link to join and share on your social media sites:https://www.facebook.com/events/32788... It's an old Native American tradition that w... more »

Views: 7

On Making Choices and Letting Go -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal On Making Choices and Letting Go by Eliza Ayres Eliza: On Making Choices and Letting Go
Hmmm, 15 April… it’s “Tax Day” in the U.S. of A and I’m sitting at home “ill”. Actually, I’m probably experiencing another upgrade, although it manifests in the body through very physical clearing. Use your imagination; I won’t go into the somewhat sordid details. I just watched a two-hour presentation given via YouTube from Lisa Transcendence Brown. Although I’m a FB “friend” of hers, I really don’t know her wrk that well. Apparently it’s time for me to dive into exploring... more »

Rightness of Being. -- Lytske

*Teacher: The Beloved One.*Message received by LytskeUrantia, April 4, 2015. *The Beloved One:*
“Hardly a day goes by that people on this planet have not felt an ache or a pain somewhere in their body. And yet many of you are taught that they are made in the image of the Creator. Allow me to state that this is somewhat of a misnomer. Only the seed-soul that each carries within them from birth is made in the image of God. Our physical temples are only hosting this seed-soul. This image of the Universal Creator God, is given to each person born with free will, as to how to nurture ... more »

Jesus - Sanada, April 14, 2015 -- Peg Thompson

*Today's Message**and**The New Scriptures* *as given by**JESUS/SANANDA* *And so the lesson of the day is, Dear One, * *to reach out, to trust, and to love yourself * *enough to receive the love and light * *that is so freely given in the name of * *All That Is!* *April 14, 2015, Tuesday*
*Note: This is Sananda's message to Aurial (Peg Thompson) who was also his Earth Mother, Mary, during the Jesus incarnation - which explains his addressing her as "Little Mother."* *Aurial's email (below Sananda's message) explains her need - and the prompting for Sananda's Message.* *SANA... more »

Awaken, Spiritual Revolutionaries -- Wes Annac

Awaken, Spiritual Revolutionaries By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Globalone.tv
With every day that goes by, more people are awakening to the injustice being perpetrated at the top of the social/economic hierarchy, and as we awaken, we assemble to figure out how we can make a change. We’re also becoming aware of the spiritual nature of our existence and the fact that we’re innately spiritual beings who have yet to truly discover our Godliness. We’re searching for answers to the questions that burn deep within, which are now coming to the surface, and we’re e... more »

Wisdom with Wes: Look Within

Wisdom with Wes Look Within by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
You can read or listen to spiritual material all day long if you want, but none of it will really help if you don’t have love and a strong sense of your own spirituality. In fact, you might end up craving spiritual material just to feel aligned or whole, and if you get caught up in this false need, you’ll want to work on yourself; explore your inner consciousness and come out of it ready to take on this crazy thing we call life. I’m not saying we shouldn’t look to spiritual material to uplift us and help ... more »

Why Do We? -- Marcus Ajose

Why Do We? By Marcus Ajose, Contributor, The Culture of Awareness, April 14, 2015 Credit: Lifehopeandtruth.com
Why do we continue in the opposite direction of where we truly feel we are supposed to be? Often times we have felt the tremendous impact of our actions before we have actually committed them. So why do we choose to act in a way that feels in accordance but then judge ourselves about it. Maybe we choose to be ignorant of what lies inside of us. It is our own karmic cycle spiraling right before our eyes. Actions and thoughts in accordance with one another build momentum.... more »

The Planetary Master Shift (Start Deactivating Your Mental-Emotiona...

The Planetary Master Shift (Start Deactivating Your Mental-Emotional Body) By Edwin Nel, The Master Shift, April 14, 2015 [image: The-Planetary-Master-Shift]
Your body is a construct of energy, to be exact, you are much more than your physical body when you start looking deeper down the rabbit hole and opening up to new potentials and possibilities of who you truly are. You are a light body (spirit) which occupies a physical body, in fact you have several different bodies which you’re probably unaware of. But let’s not get into that right now, as that’s not what this blog is a... more »

Why You Shouldn’t Be A Part Of The 90% Of Americans Still Using Mic...

Why You Shouldn’t Be A Part Of The 90% Of Americans Still Using Microwaves By Mark DeNicola, Collective Evolution, April 12,2015 (Thanks to The Anti Media.) [image: Wikipedia]
Wikipedia *(Collective Evolution) *They’re fast, convenient, and easy to use. Manufacturers even produce packaged foods specifically for their use. What I’m referring to are of course, microwave ovens, the household appliance that is still regularly used as a part of meal preparation and re-heating in approximately 90% of American homes. I say “still” in the previous statement because the dangers associated... more »

Video: Joe Rogan Talks Drug War and Deep Web with Alex Winter --

Video: Joe Rogan Talks Drug War and Deep Web with Alex Winter By Joe Rogan, Thanks to Activist Post. Alex Winter is a filmmaker and actor known best as Bill S. Preston, Esquire, from the “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” franchise. His latest film “Deep Web” tells “the untold story of Bitcoin and The Silk Road” is available on May 31 on Epix. http://www.deepwebthemovie.com/ URL:http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bK6 *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Joe Rogan Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly (ema... more »

Lightworker Leadership and Personal Power -- Steve Beckow

Lightworker Leadership and Personal Power By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 14, 2015 [image: Leaders]
In an earlier series, I looked at what Archangel Michael said recently about this new phase of lightwork opening up. (1) “It is time for that assumption of leadership responsibility to be front and center,” he said. “In order for the practical building blocks to be in place, there has need to be a very strong re-assumption of leadership.” (2) He was talking to the Nova Earth Team. He distinguished two phases in our service – the community-building phase and the leaders... more »

How Can We Change Our DNA Right Now? -- Gregg Prescott

How Can We Change Our DNA Right Now? By Gregg Prescott, M.S. *Editor, In5D.com, * April 14, 2015 [image: How Can We Change Our DNA Right Now? in5d in 5d]
It is this writer’s opinion that our DNA may be altered in a positive way through a combination of positive thoughts, intentions, sigils and ozone water, as I am currently experimenting in all of these ways on myself. *How can we change our DNA right now?* Dr Masaru Emoto’s research has concluded that water has consciousness. Based on this premise, I have decided to experiment with water, Ho’oponopono, sigils and positive affirmati... more »

We Have the Peak Oil Myth – Now Peak Water Too? -- Makia Freeman

We Have the Peak Oil Myth Now Peak Water Too? By Makia Freeman, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 15, 2015 [image: We Have the Peak Oil Myth – Now Peak Water Too]
Peak water is the idea that, like peak oil, water is a limited resource that we are running out of. Artificial scarcity is an age-old trick used by merchants to suppress the supply of a resource or product in order to increase its price. This financial trick is especially noticeable in the oil industry (controlled by the usual New World Order elite families). The Rockefellers propagated the peak oil myth at the Geneva... more »

US Navy’s Creepy New Ads Send Conflicting Message About Liberty -- ...

US Navy’s Creepy New Ads Send Conflicting Message About Liberty By Sigmund Fraud, *Waking Times*, April 14, 2015 [image: Navy Pin Map] *
“Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.” – Kris Kristofferson* The principle battlefield in the war for your mind is public media. In this field of operations, winning hearts and minds is about creating illusions, managing perceptions, and cleverly blurring the lines between life, death and entertainment. The more exaggerated, absurd and over-embellished a claim is, the more volume it has in the crowded mental space of consumer cul... more »

Nestle Still Bottling 80 Million Gallons of Water Amid CA’s Crisis ...

Nestle Still Bottling 80 Million Gallons of Water Amid CA’s Crisis Drought By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, April 14, 2015 [image: water_drought_735_350]
*Nestlé has continued its water bottling practices even while California has struggled though its worst drought in history, gaining not only the negative attention of residents, but also of an enraged nation.* Activists have taken the matter into their own hands, picketing the corporation that guzzles over 80 million gallons of water form Sacramento aquifers every year – only to sell that water back to the public. In a mess... more »

The New Skin, The Enhanced Consciousness, and the Wild Ride of Life...

The New Skin, The Enhanced Consciousness, and the Wild Ride of Life!!! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, April 14, 2015 [image: enpowered human]
I think I realized what my weekend of the “big sleep” was all about, especially since my body feels different, the readings are flowing effortlessly, at least compared to the first week of April. It’s hard to describe how the body feels, maybe, more condensed, which seems to have it moving slowly as it assimilates to the new energy. The mind equally appears or maybe, feels to be moving as slow as the body feels, but yet, ... more »

5 Reasons You’re Exhausted All The Time -- Aligned Holistics

5 Reasons You’re Exhausted All The Time (that have nothing to do with nutrition) From Aligned Holistics, April 14, 2015
I should start by saying this post serves 3 purposes. It’s one part helpful tips (yay!), one part passive-aggressive rant, and one part cathartic self-reflection. I’ll get the rant out of the way first. Last week I was exhausted. My routine was off, and while I enjoyed the additions to my schedule (date nights, wellness events, and a random afternoon excursion), I required power naps and extra under-eye concealer. Throughout the week, I heard my comfy bed and ja... more »

Sheldan Nidle, Apr, 14 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation13 Kan, 2 Kank’in, 11 Ik (Apr, 14 2015)
Selamat Jarin! We come once again with very good news! Those who are working with our associates in the fields of banking and money report that a number of vital funds are now being released. These various preliminary fundings are to make the scheduling of a number of prosperity programs viable. Thus, we are further along on the road to getting the prosperity funds released, and with that, reasons for the rise of new governance. All of this is just additional proo... more »

Fusion on Hold -- Samuel via George

*Teacher Samuel of Panoptia. *Message received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, March 31, 2015.
*Samuel:* “This is your Teacher Samuel. Aaron and I greet you all. We are here with our respective guardians and we can also see you all clearly right where you are. You have all your angels there: one Secondary Midwayer, one Primary Midwayer and you have two student visitors from an advanced world in this very sector. Remember now: where two or more of you share time in meditation, there our Creator Son will also be with you. “This world, more than almost all others, pro... more »

Views: 13

The Ultimate Treasure -- Wes Annac

The Ultimate Treasure By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Pinterest.com
.Franklin Merrell-Wolff, who we’ll hear from here, frequently referred to enlightenment as a “treasure”. Like a lot of spiritual teachers have told us, enlightenment is as much of a destructive process as it is constructive, but at the “end” of it all, we’ll come out shining, divine beings who are fully aware of our divinity and are able to use our newfound, elevated awareness to address society’s biggest problems. We’re becoming aware of our Godliness and the things we can achieve once we tap... more »

More on Looking Within -- Wes Annac

Wisdom with Wes More on Looking Within by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]
.I mentioned yesterday that we can’t rely on spiritual material to help us raise our vibration if we haven’t cultivated a sense of love and spirituality within, and the same can be said for anything we might look to for inspiration or upliftment. It doesn’t matter how much we have in this life or how enthusiastically we pursue external things that we think will help us find what we need – nothing will help us if we haven’t looked within. As hard as it might be, we have to rely on ourselves and ... more »

Lao-Tzu: My Words Have Ancestors

Lao-Tzu: My Words Have Ancestors Sent by Wes Annac My words are easy just to understand: To live by them is very easy too; Yet it appears that none in all the world Can understand or make them come to life. My words have ancestors, my works a prince; Since none know this, unknown I too remain. But honor comes to me when I’m least known: The Wise Man, with a jewel in his breast, Goes clad in garments made of shoddy stuff. – Lao-Tzu (Lao Tzu, The Way of Life. The Tao Te Ching. trans. R.B. Blakney. New York, etc.: Avon, 1975, 70, 123.) URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bLw *Please res... more »

Brazil Approves more Herbicide-Resistant Corn, Soy, & GM Tr...

Brazil Approves more Herbicide-Resistant Corn, Soy, & GM Trees By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, April 15, 2015 [image: corn_approved_735_350]
.You win some and lose some in the biotech bully’s game. *Brazil made three GM products legal this past week in a seeming low and groveling curtsey to its fans of genetic modification. The vote was 18 ‘for’ and only 3 ‘against’ poisoning the biosphere more completely.* Not only did Brazil’s National Technical Commission on Biotechnology (CTNBio) *approve genetically modified eucalyptus trees, but they also gave a nod to corn and soybea... more »

Feeling Low Energy and Tired All The Time? Try This Out! -- Andrea ...

Feeling Low Energy and Tired All The Time? Try This Out! By *Andrea Schulman,* Expanded Consciousness , April 13, 2015 [image: feature_image_template]
.One thing that I’ve noticed over the years is that sometimes my habits have caused me to get into a low energy state. For example, perhaps I’ve been feeling down in the dumps about something, so I’ll sit or lay down a lot, lower my rate of productivity and generally “space out.” As a result, my energy slows and I’ve had a harder time pulling myself together. When this has happened in the past, I’ve gotten into a state of feeling l... more »

Nothing Matters but Love -- Steve Beckow

Nothing Matters but Love By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 15, 2015 [image: LOVE 876]
“I am God’s creature. Of him I am part. I feel his love Awakening my heart.” – Donovan, Brother Sun, Sister Moon When you combine a call to personal authority with an opening of the heart (keeping in mind that the latter magnifies all feelings), what you get is a person who loves himself and sets about organizing his life in a way that serves … serves everything: the Divine Plan, his soul’s contract, his beloved Boss’s wishes. And serves himself. You get a person who’s no longe... more »

Time for a Jubilee -- Sophia Love

Time for a JubileeBy Sophia Love Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: jubilee]
As we complete this conversation, keep a few things in your heart. First, there is nothing wrong about your life or how you’ve chosen to be inside of it. Regardless of what label you stick to what you do, you can’t help but love. Loving is what you’ve been doing in each and every relationship. There are things you have done or things that have been done to you that on the surface seem abhorrent and/or the opposite of love. Yet, we have come to serve as comfort and/or contrast, help and/or hindrance ... more »

California Deploying Drought Surveillance Tools... -- Jake Anderson

California Deploying Drought Surveillance Tools to Punish Petty Water Wasters By Jake Anderson, Anti Media, April 15, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) As California enters its fourth year of devastating drought, the state government, led by Governor Jerry Brown, has started scrambling to conserve what little water it can by mandating that Californians slash their water consumption by 25% by the end of the year. The state’s conservation plan is designed to impose the greatest reductions on water districts with the highest per-capita water consumption, so districts that have already implemente... more »

Vibration, the Holographic Universe and Health -- Jed Shlackman

Vibration, the Holographic
.Universe and Health By Jed Shlackman, *Waking Times*, April 15, 2015 [image: Quantum Energy] Scientists exploring the phenomena of cymatics have observed and documented how vibration governs the form of physical matter. When vibrational energy and information are introduced via sound, light, or other vibrational stimuli, physical systems change their form and function. Vibration can be perceived in multiple sensory ways, with all of our 5 senses being ways of interpreting vibratory patterns in our environment. Everything that is perceived to exist in ph... more »

The Eyes Are Actually the Window to Our Brains -- Christina

New Method Demonstrates That the Eyes Are Actually the Window to Our Brains By Christina, Learning Mind, April 13, 2015 [image: the eyes are window to the soul].
Understanding brains is one of the largest research topics within science and with so many different areas; it’s easy to see why the subject is so fascinating to study. *The eyes are often said to be the window of the soul, but it’s much more accurate to say that our eyes are actually the window to our brains.* Through the use of *an ophthalmoscope and a directed light*, opticians can see the optic nerve – amongst other ... more »

Road to White House: New Boss Will Be the Same as the Old Boss -- J...

Road to White House New Boss Will Be the Same as the Old Boss By John W. Whitehead, *Activist Post*, April 15, 2015
“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.”—Author Tom Clancy The American people remain eager to be persuaded that a new president in the White House can solve the problems that plague us. Yet no matter who wins this next presidential election, you can rest assured that the new boss will be the same as the old boss, and we—the permanent underclass in America—will continue to be fo... more »

This Is What Sitting for Too Long Can Do to Your Body

This Is What Sitting for Too Long Can Do to Your Body From The Mind Unleashed, April 15, 2015
With the continuous progress of technology, we need to put less and less effort to get the things done. And it’s not only about jobs which are getting more and more computerized every day; it’s about *our lifestyle* in general. If in the recent past we had to wash the dishes and clean the floor ourselves, now there are people who have a dishwasher and a robotic vacuum cleaner which can do that for us. I’m not saying it’s bad to take advantage of the privileges of technology (I’m a fan ... more »

Aligning Judgmen -- P'taah via Jani King

*Aligning Judgment* *Message from P'taah - April 2015* *Through Jani King*
Q: P'taah, you talked last month about Judgment. You said that what we judge outside is a reflection of what is occurring inside and that the universe will support the energy we are putting forth. Will we will learn that as a process? P'taah: Indeed, although we prefer not to call it 'process' because that is much about what you do when you are processing your issues and what you term 'going to your stuff', mmm? We would say rather to be in allowance and to bless the judgment and then simply to be sti... more »

Dreaming, Parallel Realities And Ascension -- Free Spirit

Dreaming, Parallel Realities And Ascension By Free Spirit, From Earth We Are One. [image: Parallel-universe-awesome-wide-hd-wallpaper-free-desktop-images]
Those who have watched the 2010 film *Inception* will resonate deeply with this blog and will come to see that the film conveys a lot of profound truth. The main premise of the film is that in this reality – here and now – we may well be dreaming and thus we may not be truly awake here in this reality. What is the difference between dreams and life experience? Which is the most real? How do you know? Is it possible that this l... more »

Benjamin Fulford - April 14, 2015

Former US Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair works for Japanese gangsters By Benjamin Fulford April 14, 2015:
Sometimes you have to see things to believe them. Today, I got the name card of Dennis Blair, former US Director of National Intelligence (overseeing all US intelligence agencies) and former Commander in Chief of US Pacific Forces. It says he is now Chairman of the Board and CEO of the Sasakawa Peace Foundation USA. In other words, he works for Yohei Sasagawa, a man multiple Japanese Yakuza gangster sources have told this writer is a fellow gangster. Here is a... more »

Morphological transmutations occur easily at this moment -- Érie Port

Morphological transmutations occur easily at this moment2012 Portal - April 15, 2015  Through Érie Por
Morphological transmutations occur easily at this moment. Intensities of inner uprisings increase. Latitudinal excitations permute essentials. Grand architectural models are shown for all with eyes to see.
Source: http://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/ *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Érie Port Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly) PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazári...more »

Views: 8

End the Internal Struggle: Surrender to the Self -- Wes Annac

End the Internal Struggle 

Surrender to the Self

By Wes Annac, 

The Culture of Awareness

You might think when you read my articles that I’m constantly uplifted or there’s never a moment that I’m not filled with the spirit and covered from head to toe in bliss, but in reality, the opposite is true.

I struggle as much as anyone else, and I’ve struggled a lot lately. I’ve struggled with the usual emotions and uncertainties we all face, and I’ve felt lost, disconnected and unable to find any solid spiritual/emotional ground to stand on.

I’ve struggled with feeling like I’m not good enough; like I’m not doing enough; like I’m doing too much and need to take a break to connect with that essential inner spark; like I don’t deserve this amazing, blessed life.  >--more-->
Apr

Awaken Students! Education is for Self-Awareness and Inner Growth -...

Awaken Students! Education is for Self-Awareness and Inner Growth

By Andreas Toupadakis, Ph.D, 

Contributing Writer for Wake Up World,

April 16, 2015

Note from Wake Up World: Following our recent article, Raising Awake Children in a Broken School System, which discussed the school system from a parent’s perspective, we invited contributing writer Andreas Toupadakis Ph.D, a lecturer at University of California, to offer his thoughts on tertiary education today…

The Science of Living

Chemist --More-->>
Apr

Why You Should Get Active in the A.M. -- David Gelfand

Why You Should Get Active in the A.M.

By David Gelfand, 

Guest Writer for Wake Up World, 

April 17, 2015

The alarm clock blares, startling you from a dream-filled, quiet sleep. You unhurriedly make your way to the alarm clock to shut off that dreaded noise. At a snail’s pace, over the course of the following hour or two, you make your way from the door of your home to the door of your car. Barely awake and not 100% responsive at this point, you drive to work where a demanding day awaits. more-->
Apr

SaLuSa, 17 April 2015 -- Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa - 17 April 2015

Through Mike Quinsey

Dear Ones, the Light is growing much more quickly, and all credit to those of you who are steadfast and true to your life plan. You may not necessarily know for certain how well you are following it, but there is a “feeling” of deep satisfaction in all that you do. In any event along with your Guides, we help keep you on your true path and assist where we can. >--more-->
Apr

Back to the Basics on the Path of Love -- Steve Beckow

Back to the Basics on the Path of Love

By Steve Beckow, 

The Golden Age of Gaia, 

April 16, 2015

Credit: thirtyroses.com

Focusing on transforming behavior to be “of love,” I feel irresistibly drawn to return to the basics again, but the basics this time need to be spiritual.

I find my interest in the mundane is simply not there any longer and I have to admit that to you and let the chips fall where they may.  >--more-->
Apr

Life Is a Flowing River.

Life Is a Flowing River

Heavenletters 

Received by Gloria Wendroff, 

Heavenletters.org, 

April 16, 2015

God said:

Sometimes life is like riding a wave. You are a surfer in life. You choose, yet it is not all your choice. You choose to plunge into the Ocean Deep, yet how big is a particular wave and how you ride is something you find out. Sometimes you ride a perfect wave, and sometimes you swallow water.  >--more-->
Apr

3 Signs You Are Wasting Your Life, And What You Can Do About It -- ...

3 Signs You Are Wasting Your Life, And What You Can Do About It

By Steven Bancarz, 

Spirit Science and Metaphysics, 

April 16, 2015

Do you feel like you are wasting your life?  We have all felt this way at some point in our life, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.  In fact, it seems to be what most people are experiencing right now, especially within individuals who are going through an awakening.

Having a purpose in life is essential to personal happiness.  >--more-->
Apr

Weekly LightBlast For April 18, 2015 -- Jayme Price

Weekly LightBlast For April 18, 2015

By Jayme Price,  

Weekly LightBlast, 

April 16, 2015

There is an innate wisdom to humanity, it is within you and ever-expanding. The system of Life within which you reside is an aspect of you, and you are It. The separation of the physical form provides an environment of longing and mental awareness that begins to form a path of connection. Time is one such connector, as it is connecting All things.  >--more-->
Apr

Some Simple Yet Specific Steps You Can Take to Cultivate Happiness ...

Some Simple Yet Specific Steps You Can Take to Cultivate Happiness

By Rinatta Paries

From Positive Thoughts, 

April 16, 2015

We always seem to want those things we don’t have. Moreover, we are often convinced that if we had those things we want so badly, we would finally be happy.

Is the glass half empty or half full? Life and relationships work better when the glass is half full.  >--more-->
Apr

Archangel Gabriel, 4.15.15 -- Shelly Young

Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message

Through Shelly Young

Thanks to The Galactic Free Press.

We cannot stress the importance of creating a safe and nurturing environment for yourself that supports your alignment, growth, self expression, and purpose.

You are on the planet to be uniquely you and to make the contributions only you can make.  >--more-->
Apr

As Drought Stricken Californians Cut Back, Corporations Get a Pass ...

As Drought Stricken Californians Cut Back, Corporations Get a Pass

By Joshua Krause,  

Activist Post, 

April 16, 2015

Now that California’s drought has entered its fourth year, Governor Jerry Brown is finally cracking down on state municipalities, and is trying to get them cut back at least 25% of their water usage.

With the threat of water shortages looming, many residents are quick to point fingers at California’s agricultural industry. >--more-->
Apr

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells

From The Mind Unleashed, 

April 16, 2015

A group of federal researchers commissioned by the government to prove that cannabis has “no accepted medical use” may have unwittingly let information slip through the cracks, revealing how cannabis actually kills cancer cells. 

The research, which was conducted by a team of scientists at St.  >--more-->
Apr

Cohabitating with the Sentient Living Organism We Call Earth -- Liz...

Cohabitating with the Sentient Living Organism We Call Earth

By Liz Bentley 

April 16, 2015 

Image credit: wakeup-world.com

Cohabitating-with-The-Earth-a-Sentient-Living-Organism

Contrary to the common belief that the Earth is simply a dense planet whose only function is as a resource for its inhabitants, our planet is in fact a breathing, living organism. When we think of the Earth holistically, as one living entity of its own, instead of the sum of its parts, it takes on a new meaning. http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/2015/04/cohabitating-with-sentient-li... --> more -->
Apr

Saint Germain, April 16, 2015 -- Nancy Tate

Wake up Call

St. Germain, April 16, 2015

Through Nancy Tate

I come to you this day in the energy of the trueness of life on planet earth. I am going to tell you more of what is coming and what will be in the works. First I will share with you something that is taking place as I speak in the annals of history, for it is already history having taken place yesterday in the cellars of the United States of America. I am St. Germain, and I speak of the cellars of the United Nations.  >--more-->
Apr

Through the Eyes of Love. -- Michael via Chris

Teacher: Christ Michael

Message received by Chris Maurus

Michigan, USA, April 5, 2015.

Christ Michael: “Good morning my children, this is Christ Michael.

“Through the eyes of love can all things be seen as anew and all hearts healed. It is my desire for you, my child, to see the world through these eyes — my eyes, and know that peace can be a reality for you, for the Father and I are One, and we feel your pain, your disappointments, and broken hearts.  >--more-->
Apr

A Vision for Borders and Boundary Lines

The Vision Alignment Project

A Vision for Borders and Boundary Lines

This Vision is dedicated to our Intenders Office Manager, Vicki Harding, who is so passionate about this subject that in every Intenders Circle she's been in for the last 5 years, she has intended that all manmade boundaries be erased.  >--more-->

Views: 13

Porda, April 18, 2015 -- Nany Tate

Wake up Call Porda, April 18, 2015 Através de Nany Tate
I am here this morning to tell you of a new development in the RV and the premier funds for the people. It is a time for all of you to assure yourselves that it will be coming at a time when it is perfect for all of those who have the quality of the earth and themselves in mind. There is one feature of these funds that is endearing to all of the universe and it is that it will be in tune with what will be coming in the years ahead, and further on, that will come from the lessons that these times are giving you. There is ple... more »

Your Resonance with the Earth -- A Sandalphon via Natalie

Your Resonance with the Earth by Archangel SandalphonChannelled through Natalie Glasson 17th April 2015 Sacred School of OmNa
‘The world is shifting beyond your recognition,’ this is a statement that I wish to share with you and for you to recognise within your perspective. It is not for you to understand the shifts taking place upon the Earth, maybe not even to recognise them, more importantly to recognise how the shifts in the world influence you within your being. When I speak of the world I am referring to the world of your perspectives rather than the Earth itself. The world...more »

More Choices and Potentials -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 04.18.2015 More Choices and Potentials by Eliza Ayres *Journal Entry 04.18.2015 * *More Choices and Potentials *
I started this article as a channeling, but my sense was that my more “human” side needs to do the communicating right now. Many people are still giving their power away by listening or following channels or authorities that appear to come from a higher source of being. It is time now to accept that we are becoming divine humans, as our higher selves INTEGRATE and braid into our human consciousness. It takes a bit of getting used to, ... more »

The Ancient Giants Of The New World -- We Are One

The Ancient Giants Of The New World From Earth We Are One, April 17, 2015Sent by Wes Annac [image: 01 giantmex]
According to Paiute Indian oral legends, a tribe called the Si-Te-Cah were a native American race of tall red-haired giants that once occupied the area in the distant past. Amazingly, 9,400 year old Mummified remains were indeed found in a cave in Nevada, though scientific study is NOT allowed on the remains for political reasons. Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins, a prominent female Native American activist, educator, and daughter of Paiute Chief Winnemucca, related many stori... more »

Transcendent Sex — How Sexuality Can Generate Higher States of Cons...

Transcendent Sex How Sexuality Can Generate Higher States of Consciousness By Steve Taylor Ph.D, Guest writer for Wake Up World, April 18, 2015 [image: Transcendent Sex - How sex can generate higher states of consciousness 2]
Because of its allegedly pornographic content, D.H. Lawrence’s novel *Lady Chatterley’s Lover* wasn’t published until 33 years after his death, in 1963. But far from being pornographic, the book is about the spiritual power of sex, how it can free us from our usual sense of separateness and bring us a heightened awareness and sense of connection to the world.... more »

What If EVERYONE Was Wealthy Beyond Their Wildest Dreams? -- Gregg ...

What If EVERYONE Was Wealthy Beyond Their Wildest Dreams? by Gregg Prescott, M.S. *Editor, In5D.com, * April 17, 2015 [image: What If EVERYONE Was Wealthy Beyond Their Wildest Dreams? in5d in 5d]
What if EVERYONE was wealthy beyond their wildest dreams? Who would still want to work if money wasn’t an issue anymore? How would that affect our every day lives and our perceived “freedom”? I often use an analogy of freedom as a man walking his dog. The man is the government, you are the dog and the leash is your freedom. [image: I often use an analogy of freedom as a man walking his ...more »

Resist, Resent, Revenge – Parts 1 and 2 - Steve Beckow

Resist, Resent, Revenge Part 1 /2 By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, April 17, 2015 [image: Resent 11] Credit:http://www.lifetletloose.com
As a student of awareness, I know that my proper subject of study is me and, as a journalist, my proper partner for sharing is you. So let me look at a pattern in my own behavior that I’m investigating in order to let go of. Everything hid shall be made plain. Why would I want to hide anything that’s only going to come out later? Fear of ridicule, yes. But being free of this stuff is so much more rewarding than fearing ridicule. I... more »

Ukraine a Vector for GMO Poison’s Spread Through EU -- Ulson Gunnar

Ukraine a Vector for GMO Poison’s Spread Through EU By Ulson Gunnar, *Activist Post*, April 17, 2015
When the *Washington Post* chooses to pen an insulting, condescending editorial targeting entire nations speaking up against Western impropriety, one can just as well assume the precise opposite of whatever narrative the *Post* is trying to push forward is true. Regarding American biotech companies and their attempts to infest the planet with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and in particular their attempts to corrupt the whole of Europe with their unwanted poison through a ... more »

Focusing Your Attention on What You Can Accomplish -- Cedella Marley

Focusing Your Attention on What You Can Accomplish Positive Vibrations, by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, April 17, 2015 [image: Cedella Marley Focus]
Focusing your attention on what you can accomplish makes it easier to realize your dreams. Recognizing these thoughts and learning to reframe them puts us into another state of mind—one in which we can actually accomplish our goals. This allows you to put your challenges aside and find growth in any situation. You will slowly begin to see the positive in life and your opportunities will continue to grow. One love…Cedella URL: h... more »

A World Wide Phenomena -- More Than 20 People In Yukon, Canada Saw ...

A World Wide PhenomenaMore Than 20 People In Yukon, Canada Saw This In The Sky By Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution, April 17, 2015 [image: ufo]
Thousands upon thousands of UFO sightings are so perplexing that they are reported every year to authorities around the world. There are so many reports and sighting occurring today that it’s become impossible for anybody to really deny that something is going on in our skies. To put it in the words of Bigelow Aerospace Director of Operations, Mike Gold, with regards to government agencies taking UFO reports: *“I am glad someone is ta... more »

Psychedelics, Consciousness & the Birth of Civilization -- ...

Psychedelics, Consciousness & the Birth of Civilization By Graham Hancock, *Waking Times*, April 17, 2015 [image: Divine Spark Big Bang] **
*Waking Times Note: This article is excerpted from the introduction of The Divine Spark: A Graham Hancock Reader: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization. See more at The Divine Spark Library Page.* I’ve been very lucky; I feel I’ve been blessed; I’ve lived a blessed life. I’m grateful to the universe for giving me the chance to live this life. But why am I here? Why are you here? Why are we *all* here on planet earth? Why a... more »

USA - Secret Agreement to Make Corporations Unstoppable Moves Forwa...

Secret Agreement to Make Corporations Unstoppable Moves Forward By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, April 17, 2015 [image: tpp_political_aongress_735_350]
Corporate lobbyists who want to force genetically modified food on the world through secretive and unconstitutional, behind-closed-doors deals have just moved their agenda forward by cutting a deal with the President to move the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) through a fast-track approval in Congress. This agreement would lodge corporate power in place, undermining democracy. Our democratic rights are being ignored in order t... more »

Archangel Gabriel, April 16, 2015

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL 2015Through Marlene Swetlishoff *Image Source * April 16, 2015
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as respect. One shows respect for self and others by speaking and acting with courtesy, honor and dignity in every situation. The more that one understands about one’s own self, the more one begins to see and appreciate how truly unique and worthy they are, which leads to a healthy respect for one’s self and for others. This helps the individual to fulfill their personal potential, talents and abilities. It requires an individual to... more »

Join the Food Revolution -- Dreama Vance

*Spiritual Dynamics Academy A Special Announcement * *Join the Food Revolutionby Dreama Vance* *"Power can be taken but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself." - Gloria Steinem. * Self-empowerment must also be taken. Part of the process of awakening consciousness is for us to become aware of the impact we have on the planet, and on our own bodies and health, through the food choices we make every day. If doctors have known since the 1960's that a vegetarian diet practically eradicates heart disease, why is it that heart disease continues to be the number ...more »

Criterion for Healing the Sick -- Bzutu via George

*Secondary Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22)*Message received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, April 4, 2015. *Bzutu:* “An almost universally defining characteristic of a succesful distance healer is her ability to see her patient in her mind. Is that correct what I just said? No, it isn’t. It is within the soul-mind that she needs to perceive her patient. To be successful she needs to bring along her empathy, she needs to bring along soul-growth — value that has accumulated over time, not generally acquired in a hurry — and she needs to bring along patience and determi... more »

End the Internal Struggle: Surrender to the Self -- Wes Annac

End the Internal Struggle Surrender to the Self By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness You might think when you read my articles that I’m constantly uplifted or there’s never a moment that I’m not filled with the spirit and covered from head to toe in bliss, but in reality, the opposite is true. I struggle as much as anyone else, and I’ve struggled a lot lately. I’ve struggled with the usual emotions and uncertainties we all face, and I’ve felt lost, disconnected and unable to find any solid spiritual/emotional ground to stand on. I’ve struggled with feeling like I’m not go... more »

Archangel Gabriel, 4.15.15 -- Shelly Young

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 day ago
Archangel Gabriel’s Daily MessageThrough Shelly Young 4.15.15 Thanks to The Galactic Free Press. We cannot stress the importance of creating a safe and nurturing environment for yourself that supports your alignment, growth, self expression, and purpose. You are on the planet to be uniquely you and to make the contributions only you can make. Surround yourself with people who remind you of your truth, who encourage you in your beauty and beingness, who celebrate you in all your you-ness! The days are gone that require you to fight to prove yourself, as that is based on the... more »

Awaken Students! Education is for Self-Awareness and Inner Growth -...

Awaken Students! Education is for Self-Awareness and Inner Growth By Andreas Toupadakis, Ph.D, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 16, 2015 [image: Awaken Students!
Self-Awareness and Inner Growth for True Success] Note from Wake Up World:* Following our recent article, Raising Awake Children in a Broken School System, which discussed the school system from a parent’s perspective, we invited contributing writer Andreas Toupadakis Ph.D, a lecturer at University of California, to offer his thoughts on tertiary education today…* The Science of Living Chemistry was the only s... more »

Why You Should Get Active in the A.M. -- David Gelfand

Why You Should Get Active in the A.M. By David Gelfand, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 17, 2015 [image: morning run]
The alarm clock blares, startling you from a dream-filled, quiet sleep. You unhurriedly make your way to the alarm clock to shut off that dreaded noise. At a snail’s pace, over the course of the following hour or two, you make your way from the door of your home to the door of your car. Barely awake and not 100% responsive at this point, you drive to work where a demanding day awaits. Feelings of lethargy, lack of energy, grogginess, etc. are common among ...more »

SaLuSa, 17 April 2015 -- Mike Quinsey

*SaLuSa - 17 April 2015**Through Mike Quinsey * Dear Ones, the Light is growing much more quickly, and all credit to those of you who are steadfast and true to your life plan. You may not necessarily know for certain how well you are following it, but there is a “feeling” of deep satisfaction in all that you do. In any event along with your Guides, we help keep you on your true path and assist where we can. The net result of all of your dedication is that you are able to keep on going forward without being distracted from your path. The rewards for doing so are many and one day in t... more »

Views: 5

Ask The Masters, 21 April 2015

Through The Celestial Voices By Toni and Peter 21 April 2015 *Controlling your own development* Our first correspondent, from the USA, alerts us to the importance of scrutinizing the motives of self-help organizations. The Masters point out how the group in question achieves results in such a way as to create dependence rather than self-sufficiency. A woman from Finland who has been through a lot in her life is still plagued by difficulties and fatigued by it all. The Masters explain her soul's decision to take on more challenges this time around, and they encourage her effort... more »

Jesus through John Smallman, April 21st 2015

The purpose of your lives is to uncover or rediscover your own creative abilities.Jesus(1) through John Smallman Jesus Audio Blog for Tuesday April 21st Here in the spiritual realms, the formless arena where the potential for creativity is infinite, we watch over you with intense loving interest as the moment for humanity's awakening draws ever closer. You have heard that many times before but I assure you it is true, it can only draw closer, there will be no backsliding because it is humanity's collective intent to awaken and that intent is in total alignment with the Will of Go...more »

How Changing My Mindset about Illness Helped Me Fully Recover -- Si...

How Changing My Mindset about Illness Helped Me Fully Recover By Sian Davies, Learning Mind, April 19, 2015 [image: fully recover illness]
*When suffering from an illness that requires a lot of attention, many of us tend to do the wrong thing and focus all our energy on it*. We let it become a big part of our lives and eventually it begins to take over our lives. We let our illness define us as people and form an attachment if you like. Perhaps this is why it takes so long for people to fully recover and heal? *The mind and body are connected, and what we focus on grows. *People w... more »

How to Hack the Placebo Effect -- Keith Holden

How to Hack the Placebo Effect By Dr. Keith Holden, The Mind Unleashed, April 20, 2015
Research on the placebo effect is ramping up across the world because it proves the amazing power of the mind in health and healing. Peer-reviewed medical journals are reporting information about the placebo effect that was just a few years ago considered pseudoscience by science-based skeptics and academicians. Researchers who study the placebo effect know that clinical studies must be designed that carefully control for variables, such as spontaneous remission and bias, to accurately determin... more »

Peircing Thru the Upper Dimensions and the New Black Hole Taking Us...

Peircing Thru the Upper Dimensions and the New Black Hole Taking Us There! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, April 20, 2015 [image: X_Ray_Satellite_Homes_in_on_a_Black_Holes_JetsCreditESO]
I should have known there would be more to the enormity of April that something so hopeful (on my end) as an evening out of the playing field. Sheez. I expected (my first big mistake) easy sailing after the added energy release from the 11th thru the 15th, I swear spirit holds out information just to watch us squirm and wonder (and on my end, bitch!!) Then, my second big mistake, I sa... more »

It Is Not Possible for You to Be Separate from Creator -- Michael v...

It Is Not Possible for You to Be Separate from Creator Michael and the Councils of Higher Selves Through Ron Head [image: spiral galaxies]
*Michael and the Councils of Your Higher Selves: It Is Not Possible for You to Be Separate from Creator. Received by Ron Head, Oracles and Healers, April 20, 2015* We are here today to bring you another look at the subject we brought up in an earlier message. That subject is the make-up of who you are, of who we are. This seems to be a very complex and difficult subject from your point of view, but we assure you that it is not. The difficulty ... more »

Monsanto and Others Caught Paying Internet ‘Trolls’ to Attack Activ...

Monsanto and Others Caught Paying Internet ‘Trolls’ to Attack Activists By Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, April 20, 2015 [image: monsanto-internet-trolls] Have you ever seen a post, comment, or reply that absolutely reeked of behind-the-scenes compensation by corporations like Monsanto? In the growing age of internet activism, and the expansion of social media as a tool to spread the word on real issues, *paid internet trolling is becoming a new career path.* Now, in case you’re not familiar with what ‘trolling’ really is, I think Wikipedia has a great definition. According to ... more »

5 Ways to Live an Amazing Life and Stop Living on Autopilot -- Cate...

5 Ways to Live an Amazing Life and Stop Living on Autopilot By Cate Scolnik, From Conscious Life News (Source: Tiny Buddha), April 20, 2015 [image: happiness spirituality] *.
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” *~ *Stephen Covey* I used to be a zombie. I don’t mean that I died and was brought back to life; I mean I used to live on autopilot. Diligently doing the right thing. Following one opportunity to the next, onward and upward. Until I found myself boxed into a cubicle, earning a six-figure income while my soul slowly died. I didn’t even realiz... more »
The Lure of Love By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, April 20, 2015 [image: rose]Credit: magazine.good.is “
There is a love in me raging, Alegria A joyous, magical feeling.” – Cirque de Soleil, Alegria The Arcturian Group said recently: “You are ready to be taught from within. Trust this. It is why you came.” (1) Are we? What could possibly teach us from within? How would it teach us? In a word? Love. Love is the great teacher. It hides away from us when we neglect it. It flees to an unknown place when we resist it. No Earthly partner ever played hide-and-seek like love doe... more »

Heal Your Family – Heal The World -- Nanice Ellis

Heal Your Family – Heal The World By Nanice Ellis, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, April 21, 2015 [image: Heal Your Family – Heal The World]
*The Ripple Effect of Conscious Family Relationships* Even if we are conscious and awake, we often find ourselves in families where judgement, blame and negative energy is the norm. Maybe we also contribute to this dynamic, even though we “know better.” When family members are not responsible with their energy or accountable for their behavior, family dysfunction is often the result. In one way or another, this is true for most familie... more »

The Ways of Cunning -- Krishnamurti.

The Ways of Cunning Krishnamurti “Conclusions, material or ideational, prevent the fruition of intelligence, the freedom in which alone reality can come into being; and without this freedom, cunning is taken for intelligence. “The ways of cunning are always complex and destructive. It is this self-protective cunning that makes for attachment; and when attachment causes pain, it is this same cunning that seeks detachment and finds pleasure in the pride and vanity of renunciation. The understanding of the ways of cunning, the ways of the self, is the beginning of intelligence.... more »

Frankenweed – What You Need To Know About Monsanto’s Patent On Mari...

Frankenweed What You Need To Know About Monsanto’s Patent On Marijuana By Gregg Prescott, M.S., *Editor, BodyMindSoulSpirit.com, * April 20, 2015 [image: Frankenweed - What You Need To Know About Monsanto's Patent On Marijuana body mind soul spirit bodymindsoulspirit.comhttp://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
Despite marijuana being classified as a Schedule 1 drug under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, GMO conglomerate Monsanto was recently approved for a patent on marijuana (U.S. Patent No. 6630507). At one point in time, you could actually be arrested for NOT growing hemp, as ... more »

It Seemed So Easy On The Other Side Of The Veil -- Gregg Prescott

It Seemed So Easy On The Other Side Of The Veil By Gregg Prescott, M.S., *Editor, In5D.com, * April 20, 2015 [image: It Seemed So Easy On The Other Side Of The Veil in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.comhttp://in5d.com/]
Did you ever wonder why you agreed to incarnate at this point in time and space? Are you fully aware of why you received so many challenges in this lifetime? Unconditional Love When you were on the other side of the veil, there was only love. You were reunited with your soul groups and soul family while inundating yourself and others with unconditional love. Over the ... more »

Navigating the Transition -- Chris Thomson,

Navigating the Transition By Chris Thomson, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, April 21, 2015 [image: Navigating the Transition - Future]
The world is shifting rapidly towards a new global paradigm. It is replacing modernity, which is well past its sell-by date. Although no one can say exactly what the new paradigm will be, some of its features are already apparent. It promotes a healthy balance between spirit and matter. It has as its central purpose the nurture of all human beings and the wise stewardship of this planet. And at is heart is the idea and practice of “spiritual wealth.... more »

Flow like water between stones - Pleiadian Vortex -- Ashtar via Gab...

Flow like water between stones Pleiadian Vortex - 04.17.2015 The Pleiadians Ashtar through Gabriel Translation from Portuguese By Jéssica Braga Greetings,
Family. In these times of accelerated energy, you can see how they have caused a great movement in your lives to the point of leaving you upside down. We would like to invite you to let your guard down and get into the game. Enter peacefully in the synchronicity of things and let them flow and let you be the travelers of this big wave. It is natural that there is fear in some, since for a long time, you were not used to the idea... more »

You are a Piece of the Cosmic Puzzle. - Adjuster via Anyas

You are a Piece of the Cosmic Puzzle.*Teacher: Thought Adjuster* Received by AnyasOregon, USA, January 1, 2015 *Thought Adjuster:*
“Dear child, can you hear me now? I am with you and I am excited that the quality of our connection is improving day by day. As you discard the fog of your spiritual misrepresentations and unrealistic projections, the light can step in and help you move out of uncertainties and doubts. As you learn to find the Christ light to let Him guide you in your journey, you will no longer see the darkness but focus on the bright side, which will guarantee you sa... more »

Sananda, Michael and Jophiel come to talk about teamwork in Higher ...

Talk about teamwork in Higher DimensionsSananda, A. Michael and Jophiel Through Kathryn E. May whoneedslight.org Dear friends,This is the transcript of our radio show. We offer it here for those who may be hard of hearing, or who wish to have a hard copy of the shows. You will find new information and enlightenment in this form. Thanks to our transcriber, Muna, for this offering. Sananda, AAMichael and Jophiel come to talk about teamwork in Higher Dimensions Wednesday, March 25, 2015 Host: Dr. Kathryn May Co-Host: Meg Davis Guests: Sananda, Archangel Michael, Archangel Jophie... more ».
THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO Author Unknown One day I decided to quit…. I
quit my job, my relationship, my Spirituality.. I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have One last talk with God. ‘God’, I said. ‘Can you give me one good reason not to quit?’ His answer surprised me… ‘Look around’, He said. ‘Do you see the fern and the bamboo?’ ‘Yes’, I replied. ‘When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Nothing came from the bamb... more »

The Ganymede Portal - Cobra

The Ganymede PortalBy Cobra T
he Ganymede Portal on the largest moon of Jupiter is the most important location in our Solar System. It is the strongest energetic pathway in our Solar system which leads to the Galactic Central Sun. Sirius is a midway station between the Galactic Center and the Ganymede Portal, stepping down the vibrational frequency of the Central Sun energy to the degree that our Sol system can absorb. There is a huge Galactic Confederation underground base on Ganymede which is a central hub for all intelligent positive races working upon the liberation of our Solar... more »

UFOs, Dulce Base, Area 51–Norio Hayakawa Interview Pt.1 Excerpt -- ...

[image: John Kettler Investigates Newsletter] [JKI] UFOs, Dulce Base, Area 51 - Norio Hayakawa Interview Karl the Webmaster here.
I just wanted to send a quick note out to everybody on the new post (below) over at JKI Central. Two days ago, John and I conducted our first-ever interview for JKI in general, and specifically, with *Area 51, Dulce Base and UFO expert Norio Hayakawa,* author of *UFOs, the Grand Deception and the Coming New World Order*, a monumental epic in the fields of UFO research, global conspiracy and military-industrial complex disinformation/deception (sadly, the b... more

Views: 7

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service