Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

SaLuSa, May 1, 2015

We are keenly following your progress as you get nearer and nearer to the first positive signs that will indicate that the New Age has begun. By now you should have a good idea of what to expect and you will not be disappointed. Most of you have had many lives in this cycle both as Man or Woman, and hopefully you will find a balance between the two. There will come a time when you will not be concerned with gender as you are at present. In your dimension whether you are male or female tends to dictate where your place is in your society, and your roles are clearly defined. Yet as you rise up the differences between you will largely disappear, but the feminine and male energies will remain.

For the meantime you should keep an open mind because as time passes you will be made aware of many new innovations, and be able to discard that which will no longer serve you. You are to become Beings of a much higher vibration with a greater level of consciousness that will carry you into new realms of beauty, and complete happiness. The dark days that you are still experiencing will gradually disappear and a joyful time of celebration awaits you. We can look ahead and tell you for certainty that the welcome changes are much nearer than you might imagine. Many of your younger people are here to play key roles as the changes take place. They are often of a higher vibration and have volunteered to be part of your introduction to the New Age. Some of you who are from the older generations have helped prepare the way, and we owe you much gratitude for sticking to your task when at times you lacked encouragement. As time progresses many souls will be called upon to contribute their knowledge, and a great expansion will take place.

The eyes of the Universe look your way as what is about to happen is an event of great significance. After the number of cycles that have ended in catastrophe, you are to witness the successful conclusion of this period of your evolution. So you have everything to look forward to and it is not far away at all. So allow the dark energies to be played out as they need to be and as they do so, much remaining karma will be cleared away for good. The next step will be to move you all into the Light and help to fully establish the New Age. Such events will happen all over the Earth, as all countries will come together in peace and goodwill. Eventually there will be no way that the lower vibrations can remain or return, and the higher ones will grow stronger and stronger.

Words cannot truly convey what a grand future awaits you and it is not far away at all. Those of you who have an open mind will no doubt sense what lies ahead, and your intuition will help you understand. You have been very patient and it shall be well rewarded, and indeed more than compensated for the sacrifices that have been made. After many lives in duality you are to experience many changes that will lead you to a more fulfilling life. One without the continual interference by the dark Ones that has created an unreal life for you. They have maintained the status quo that has kept you in a continual state of “want” whilst allowing them to spend astronomical amounts on their own secret projects. This situation is rapidly changing and their power over you is diminishing. Indeed, they are being carefully monitored and are restricted as far as the extent to which they can go.

Now is the time to realise that you are not bound to any other soul except your soulmate, and although you have personal relationships on Earth they cease to be binding once you have risen up. Many are for the purpose of clearing karma by providing the type of experience needed to do so, but naturally some bonds are made in “Heaven”. In the higher realms you are free from attachments, unless of course you desire such an arrangement. The truth of your being is so much more different than you have been led to believe. However, as the vibrations lift up so will your level of consciousness and you will be able to assimilate all knowledge.

At present your lower vibrations prevent you from being able to grasp the truth about Humanity, but you will learn quickly through the expansion of your consciousness. It is re-learning what was already known to you before you dropped down to the lower levels. So it should therefore come easy and you will have other more enlightened souls assisting you. Be assured that there are many civilisations interested in helping you, who are already in the higher dimensions. So there will be no lack of assistance and help to set you right, and ensure you take the correct path. The Universe will be waiting for you to rise up and welcome you as Galactic Beings.

Hold your heads up high and know that we hold you in high esteem for your willingness to live through this period, even although you are not yet returned to full consciousness. Your journey has been long and full of challenges that you have successfully risen up to and overcome. All of these experiences will give you great strength and the ability to handle whatever tasks you are asked to do. However, the future is gradually taking shape and will be most acceptable to you after all of the obstacles you have overcome. Identify with your heart felt energies and live your life as one able to share your love unconditionally.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and always so pleased to share my thoughts with you. I know that so many of you are seeking the truth about yourself, and feel the call to give of yourself to others. The feeling of Oneness comes very strongly and you know without doubt that you are All One. With such awareness the acts of Man against his sisters and brothers causes much pain and heartache, but you can calm the angry waves that cause turmoil. Send out your love at all times, and whilst you have little or no idea of how potent it can be, it can bring about miracles. I continue to send my love and the strength to overcome whatever challenges you meet, to all of you. We are never far away from you and tell you once again, that you can always call upon us and we will respond in whatever way is the best for all concerned.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

Home Page
Sheldan Nidle Updates
Archives of Updates
First Time Visitor?
What's New on 
this Website
Galactic Events Schedule
Questions & Answers
Are You a Starseed?
PAO Activation Products: Books-DVDs
PAO Webinar Archives
Introducing Galactic Federation Members
PAGs | PAG Stories
Who is Sheldan Nidle?
Contribution Form
Contact PAO

8 Chicchan, 3 Moan, 11 Ik

Dratzo! We come excited about what is happening on your world. Our liaisons report that great progress is being made on setting up a secure and reliable system for the global transfers of your many different types of humanitarian and prosperity funds. These funds are currently concluding what has been a long and circuitous process to ensure their safe delivery to you. This month is beginning to shape up as the time when these funds can be safely given to you. This operation is to ready a number of other groups that are designated to change some governments and declare NESARA to be in effect. These circumstances are to be the much-needed preliminaries for disclosure and for the Ascended Masters to announce their schedule for a series of very important teachings. These various lessons are to be the foundation for what we intend to tell you. Our team has literally spent years honing the best way to tell you of our existence and what your ascension is to entail. We are as well to begin to explain how our many mentors are to operate among you. It is vital that you have an excellent understanding of how your ascension is to happen and how you are to learn the necessary galactic etiquette.

Thus, this coming time is quickly to create a great deal of concept-altering events. It is to seem much like when the American nation was first born in 1781. It is difficult for you in this day and age to envision such a great turn-around. Your former beliefs are mostly to be altered by events that are to appear in an ever-dizzying sequence. We know just how strange this is to appear to you. In a very brief period, you are to be thrown into what can seem like a new world. We ask that you be prepared by assuming in your mind just how odd things are to get. Imagine, government that you have long taken for granted gone in the twinkling of an eye. Imagine, we suddenly change from a seeming apparition to a grand reality. Imagine, the open worldwide appearance of the Ascended Masters! All of this is just the beginning. There is to be proof given of a hollow Earth and you are to see the Agarthans make their public appearances among you. You are suddenly to be thrust from starting to be Planetary Humans to swiftly ascending to Galactic Humanhood!

As you can see, your immediate future is to change drastically the reality you now reside in. To us, it is a fact that you are to re-acquaint yourselves with those who regularly come to assist you from Heaven and with us. We are your spiritual and space families. We temporarily lost you when the Atlantean scientists dropped you into limited consciousness. Now, we await your prophesied return to full consciousness. In the interim you have been ruled over by the Anunnaki, and recently only by the dark minions appointed long ago by these same Anunnaki. These dark cabals are reaching the very end of their power over you. When Heaven reconnected with you nearly 13 millennia ago, Heaven selected special Souls to begin to supervise and guide the time and method of your re-connection. At present, these are primarily your many Ascended Masters. These holy ones have graciously assisted us ever since we first came here. You are presently in the final stages before you fully return to us. The beginning of all this is, of course, the spreading of a worldwide prosperity.

The present time is thus a series of rapid advances followed by a slight slowdown. This stop and start reality is presently ending. The coming time is to be highlighted by the rise of NESARA and the end of a long era when most governments were run by an oligarchy-dominant environment. This is to be replaced by a reality in which truth and transparency are the rule. In this environment, you are to be able to ensure that government primarily represents you. We are to come and permit you to employ your currently sequestered technologies and those that we intend to provide. Using these, you can cure disease and stabilize your environment. That is, you can rid your water, land and air of all the pollution, which you have plastered her with for the past two millennia. Gaia is to be most pleased with these actions. We ask that you as well take the time to repair all the damage caused by your constant mining, farming and fishing that your global societies did to survive. The new technologies permit you to do so. The remaining structures are to be destroyed by the coming Earth changes!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come to clarify further what our blessed brothers in space have told you. At present, we are readying the final points of the operation that is to bring you our sacred blessings. Decades ago, we started to recruit those to enlist many of you in a prosperity program. At first this program was muddled in the struggle set up between the Light and the dark on this world. Decade after decade failed to bring a successful resolution to this dilemma. Then in the past few months our associates and our Agarthan friends proposed a possible solution. After much deliberation, a way to deliver was set up and briefly acted upon. This possibility failed to permit a full delivery. More discussions with our many allies have now reached the means to bring you your blessings. Hence, during this month, the Light is prepared to force the dark to allow mass deliveries to occur. We wish to thank our spiritual and space families for their most gracious assistance!

When these various deliveries are finally completed, the reality that you live in is to be completely changed. New governance added to a new transparent financial system is to open opportunities for you to restyle your perceptions about how these human societies work. It is our blessed intent to give a series of special lessons on the truths behind the formation of your so-called religious philosophies. Many changes were caused by those who shaped and created what you now deeply believe. To be truly free, you need to open your minds to what actually happened centuries and millennia ago. When we first achieved immortality, we went to a special place to train for our respective missions. Here, we learned what really happened long ago. We now wish to pass on what we jointly learned. These series of truths can help you to prepare for what is to happen shortly.

At present, you are moving through times when one health crisis is followed by yet another. All of this is how Heaven is blessedly moving you toward full consciousness. Most of the sacred reasons for this are usually explained to you. You need to have one who you trust to explain this in detail. What first the Atlanteans and then the Anunnaki did was part of a vast conspiracy to leave you in a smoky amnesia about your origins. What is most needed is a detailing of why each part of their complex puzzle was put into place. As we do this, you can unravel how you were deceived and manipulated. Armed with such evidence, you can better absorb what is to happen in the very near future. You are to discover just how broad this deception really was. Therefore, do not judge the future by what you are to know. Use this wisdom to assure a better and brighter time for all!

Today, we continued our weekly messages. Take the time after reading this to thank Heaven for its gracious dispensations. Realize how much energy has already been put into moving this reality from the dark into the Light. Be ready to join others in supporting the Light and in bringing the grand prosperity to all! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

To print this update formatted for fewer pages: Click here

Conscious Creation

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1LSFNRSHVjdnBVay9WVWtTWWwxcEFhSS9BQUFBQUFBQVJtWS9lQUxpeXE2LWVKTS9zMTYwMC9FeHBlY3RhdGlvbnMucG5n
Conscious Creation
by American Kabuki

We generally get what we expect.  Parents who expect the worst of their kids generally get.  "Don't do that you'll break your neck!" The kid falls down right on schedule (hopefully failing at breaking their neck - takes many tries to get good at that!).    I learned early on with my daughter that kids don't hear  negation words like "DON'T" or "DO NOT", only the rest of the sentence.  "Be safe"worked far better than "don't be reckless"...  

Turns out the basic command structure of the Universe doesn't do "NO" or "NOT" only "YES" and "DO".

When it comes to my own self, I am really good at a detailing what I don't want in my life... and life is really good at providing it!  In fact a year ago, last May was when this point of me creating my reality started to be driven home in my life, that I was creating the experiences I dreaded most... and they all lined up right up to park themselves on my doorstep in Aouchtam.   Some of those experiences might have happened anyway, given the tendencies in some people, but because I could "see it coming" well those experiences parked themselves on my doorstep and neighborhood so to speak. 

Finally I reached the point of sheer exasperation with it all... that I just sat down and examined why it was all these events matched my worst fears of the moment.  I WAS CREATING THEM OR ATTRACTING THEM WITH MY EXPECTATIONS! 

As Sasha Stone so eloquently put it in his paper from the International Tribunal for Natural Justice [emphasis in red mine - comments in square brackets as is my custom]:
"The narrative can be summed up as follows: The Creator is within each being in the universe, from small to large, and when free will acts, it is literally an aspect of the creator in operation.  The powers that should not be know this deeply, and this can be seen by reviewing the Papal bulls of the Vatican. When the creator 'sent us forth into the creation to move, breathe and have our being'  we agreed to do the 'working of god' and honor 'his will'. We were entrusted with a mind, body and soul to do this, creating our 'temple within' and help create a harmonious paradise on earth.   
The powers that be know this, and have described it within their own writings.  The covenants of God, within most Abrahamic religions, are an example of this.  Papal Bulls assert the Vatican and its trustees are the trusted consorts to god,  stating until God or the people do otherwise, their rule is divinely ordained: until we dispel their presumption of god given authority.  They say: until we 'come of age' and realize our purpose, those who have 'come of age' are entrusted  to share their knowledge and educate us so we can do the great work.  If we refuse to do the work, and fall into sin (ignorance of our original trust with god to do his will) a trusted consort to god must come in and manage us till we see the light; the Vatican and its agents in this case.   
Because each person is a powerful embodiment of the creator, if we use our powers unwisely, we can create much chaos in the world.  Until we come of age, and begin using our will to create harmony we must be managed like animals and spiritually dead things.  While this is a sobering perspective to contemplate, it is in harmony with Natural Law, but the Vatican fails to do what god commands them to do (educate and uplift humanity) and this crucial point we will address later...." [AK note: the Vatican was included in the foreclosures The OPPT Trustees did in 2012]
Should have been obvious to me of all people... smack in the middle of the most momental law filings of 12/21/2012 that shifted the energies on this planet from unconscious creation through the tools of fear and non-transparency to one of conscious creation and self-responsibility for what we BE and DO.  To quote from one foreclosing on the corporations by the OPPT:  "From Sea to Shining Holy See".....  they were all foreclosed by the One People's Public Trust.  All soul contractsuniversal contractscanceled in law.

But you know how it is you can read something again with fresh eyes and see things you didn't see the first time?  It was all in there!  And that message has always been consistent.  So I decided to create something I wanted... the people I wanted to be with, the situations I wanted reversed, and all the perceived wrongs I felt at that moment, I decided to let it all GO... beyond forgiveness... just unconditional love towards all.   I threw out the conditions, which are commonly called "judgements" and showed love without prerequisites. Things shifted FAST!   

Then I started noticing my associates going through a similar learning pattern as me. Creating their own situations and perceptions, based  on their fears or insecurities and sometimes finding "facts" to fit the perception. Wanted me to reengage certain negative creative energies that I let go last summer to join then in that act of creation as a co-creator, because... well darn it... they just cared about my hurt feelings so much... I declined. I got over that. I see shifts in them... some haven't seen it yet. They will.  I was no better, nor smarter, my experience was just more concentrated in time span and personal I suppose, and their's is stretched out a bit in time for various reasons appropriate to their learning and life.  I don't judge,  I have been there.  I love them all.  I miss them all.  It will all shift when they shift to understanding they CREATE either consciously or unconsciously.  Best to do it consciously...

Had another creation situation here in Italy.  Was hanging out with some of the Italian men here, who speak some English but lack some of the extended vocabulary in American English  of "polite euphemisms" and "code words" that Americans use around more sensitive ears to describe the sex act.  Their knowledge of nuances of politically correct American English were shall we say...somewhat limited.  But its endearing. :) The Italians just used the "F" word. And use it OFTEN. After all its in all the American movies right? LOL!!! Latin lovers...what can I say?  Women around the world adore them! They like making love (how's that for a polite euphemism?) and talking about it!  And the word they chose in particular paints a certain very specific picture in my mind.  

So one day it kind of got to me... all this talk of sex and I ain't getting any... not that I was jealous of those who were... hey more power to them!  I just felt really lonely, although not as lonely as the prior 6 months were I was completely alone.  And because I had begun that line of thinking, the next day I felt even lonelier.  Alps are beautiful and I live with wonderful people, but there are not a lot of women here.  And here I am, divorce finalized in January, clean slate and no entanglements with 3 party contracts and single.  But its just me and the golden retriever for company and I don't fancy him.  

But I love Italy, I really do.  These people are passionate, and a not a passive-agressive personality in any of them.  THEY FEEL, and THEY SPEAK WHAT THEY FEEL. And if they believe something they act on it!  Its beautiful to behold!

Then my mind went back to last summer.  So said to myself... hmmmmmm... what if?   What if I create something different than loneliness?  I decided for a simple creation experiment... I decided consciously to create the experience of women telling me they love for who I am. And I stated that intention.  Assumption being they are probably out there, but I was shutting down that energy with my creation of the energy of being lonely. The experiment had no "F" words or "F-ing" (I guess you could argue that is a much more complex creation project - LOL!!! - I went for simple - for proof concept purposes) just a simple expression of "I love you big guy" sort of thing...

Within 24 hours I got so many Skypes and emails out of the blue, some from women I know, some from women I never met before.  One woman floored with me her expressions of affection. It was truly beautiful.   And then a cosmic joke arrived, just to test my mettle... I decided to look at one American woman's picture on a social media site... and she had a low cut shirt... and then I saw what looked like chest hair... and I am talking Saturday Night fever man style chest hair on that rack. UGH!  I stuttered....energetically... what am I creating???  All that energy came to a halt within minutes...  WTF?  Cue the trombone sounds Charlie Brown...

I ran across this video that talks about creation, and I realized something about my experiment in creation, I should have laughed at the cosmic joke when it arrived and instead I panicked and shot down the energy vibration that was creating a beautiful experience. Plus I think the photo was just a bad photo and she didn't really have chest hair like a Mediterranean man... the lighting was pretty bad...and digital camera phones can do odd things at times.  

There's a lot of good information in this video and I felt a certain resonance to the guy at the end who asks Esther a question from the audience.  We all ask that question from time to time whether we are male or female.

Anyway I hope enjoy the video... there's 3 or 4 commercials embedded in it which I can do nothing about... so bear with those or press the skip commercial button.  Its not like ANYONE has really written a book on spontaneous creation from the heart in love and joy and living in the NOW.  We're all filling in those blanks as we move forward.

FRIDAY, 8 MAY 2015

English -- SaLuSa 8 May 2015 by Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa  8 May 2015

We are pleased that people are beginning to accept that the changes are really starting to take place. Patience is of course required as the first event will not take place until the right time, and only after it has been firmly established and those involved are absolutely prepared. It has taken time to reach this point as the arrangements require the co-operation of many countries. All is proceeding well and when we tell you that the change will come soon, it is an indication of how far the plan has evolved. Naturally the cleansing will still be taking place but once the major issues have been cleared, it will quickly move into the background. Other changes that will follow on are also developing and once it all commences, it will be a series of changes that you will welcome. Once you fully learn of what is in store for you, we feel that you will agree that the wait will have been well worthwhile. Be assured that nothing can prevent the future from materializing as you have been told.

One sure sign of the changes is the way in which you are still experiencing the speeding up of time. When you look around you it is plain to see that Mother Nature is also on the move. Perhaps the most noticeable changes are the melting of the ice caps as the temperature of the sea warms up, and gradual changes in your seasons that are not so well defined as they used to be. All of such changes are leading you to a new and wondrous period that will truly establish the New Age. Some of you cannot imagine how they can bring them about in short time, but remember that we have the advantage of technologies that you are not even aware of yet. All of the changes will quickly materialize, and put in place the building blocks that will establish all that is necessary to fulfil our promises.

Meantime your presence on Earth will help bring some measure of peace, as your Light is more powerful than you imagine. Indeed many of you who have awakened are serving out your life contract to bring it into being. You are the forerunners of the New Age and awakened to your tasks to establish they Light upon Earth. We are proud to be part of it, and are always following your progress to ensure that you can operate without interference. You have prepared for this time for many lives, and we have complete confidence in your abilities and dedication to your tasks. Presently there are a number of Governments that are due to be changed. Obviously the New Age cannot truly commence until the right people that represent you are in place. The plan to bring about such changes is already in place, and like many others is waiting for the right opportunity to commence. So although you are not yet in possession of the details, we are ready to go into action when given the authority to proceed.

We have to advise you that your dark Ones have for some time now had spacecraft that could easily be mistaken for extra-terrestrial, so care must be taken not to quickly lay blame on us if they try to manipulate a false attack upon you. It is one of their last resorts to try and cause mayhem and delay the inevitable. Be assured that we will closely monitor such a situation and continue to restrict their activities as far as possible. The end times will be celebrated as victory for the Light and again we stress that nothing shall alter the outcome. As you might say, the dark Ones have had a good run and they were never going to be allowed to do anything that could have destroyed the Earth. They have gone far enough and are now restricted as to how much further they can go. Their time will come when they will be expelled from the Earth to carry on their activities elsewhere. All along there has been a plan that has followed Man’s evolution and now it has reached a final stage in this particular period.

Your present world has been created by Man and you have had a free choice in doing so. As you have had desires or thought of creating things for your evolution, you have been inspired by those who have passed this way before you. So ultimately it has been your decision to make the final choice. You have some evidence of past civilizations, and know that you have had many incarnations in the different periods of time. Each cycle has allowed you to put your ideas to the test of time, but hitherto such periods have ended in the collapse of your civilizations. This time however, you have risen above the lower vibrations and have earnt your place in the higher vibrations.

We can assure you that every opportunity is presented to Man to allow progress, but often it has become corrupted and failed to achieve its potential. In your present cycle your material advance has been held back, but your spiritual progress has leapt ahead. Those of you that have been successful are to be commended, as it is not just the result of your present life, but an ongoing climb to spiritual realization through many lives. Your strength lies in your strong belief in the truth that you have found within self, in spite of the many distractions that could lead you astray. That Dear Ones is why you stand tall yet modest in you truth, and are a shining beacon of Light amidst the darkness that exists on Earth. Your presence has ensured that the cycle has ended on a high note and that all those of the Light will benefit.

Keep on looking ahead and let the past remain where it is, as in time it will no longer have any bearing on your spiritual needs having already served you well. The experience has built up your strength and ability to overcome whatever obstacles you may meet. You are far greater than you imagine and yet to realize your full potential. It will come sooner than you probably imagine, and hereon you will soon enjoy your experiences in the positive vibrations.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and we will as always be near to help you on your way, but there will come a time when you shall be a Galactic Being such as we are already. That is your destiny, and you will return as one who is far greater than when you left. May your travels be fulfilling and of enjoyment as you fully awaken to the Light.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service