Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

SaLuSa 14-February-2014 by Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa  14 February 2014
We understand your anxiety at the apparent slow progress that is being made in curtailing the activities of the dark Ones. We have in fact prevented them from causing major incidents including another war, and we shall continue to restrict their opportunities to cause serious trouble. Be assured that we have matters under our control, but nevertheless have to exercise non-interference when it is necessary. We refer of course to karmic situations where lessons remain to be learnt. However, the period you have recently entered is one that will bring major changes, leading to eventual peace. We ask you therefore to think positively and envision the love and peace which is descending upon Earth.
Bear in mind that we are well advanced in our efforts to contain the dark Ones, and gradually they are having to accept that they can no longer do just as they like. Indeed, they are finding it difficult to stem the change in their fortunes, and are unable to act with the freedom they once had. This is in part due to the number of people who are awakening to the Light, and leaving behind any attachment to the dark Ones activities. Although you may be unaware of it, the Light is now the dominant force upon the Earth. It will continue to be so and carry on expanding until the Light is in total control. By then a New Age will truly be upon you, and you will have been prepared to fully anticipate in it.
We are guiding and giving every encouragement to Lightworkers to push ahead with their commitments, knowing that nothing can now stop their onward progress. You will of course have been aware of the potential for success before you incarnated upon Earth. Every Lightworker who was chosen to work for the Light at this time, will have known that it was to be a special occasion and entitled to feel privileged. Be assured that you were selected because of your experience and ability to give of yourselves as required. At the same time your evolution is furthered by your new experiences, and opportunities to clear karma. Sometimes the most difficult challenges are accepted by you at such times, as with faith in your own abilities and assistance given you know that there is no reason why you should experience anything other than success.
Earth is something of a showpiece at this time, and many other civilizations draw near to observe the period that you are in. The reason is because you are going to have an experience that has not happen on it during any earlier cycle. You have undertaken to ascend with your physical body, which will adapt to the higher energies. Your experience will be unique, and as you ascend you will find that your consciousness levels increase very rapidly. As you enter the higher energies you will be joined by Beings who have already ascended, and they will assist you. You are to join the Ascended Brotherhood and opportunities will given you to choose your own preferred path.
At present there are many representatives on your Earth from other planets in your Solar System, and beyond. It is as you might say "all hands on deck" as the occasion calls for the most experienced Beings to ensure complete success. You will find that as you get to experience other levels of being and other civilizations, that it is normal for higher Beings to assist those below them. You Are One and help is always given to those who are also travelling your path. In fact, all paths lead back to the Godhead, and you are at liberty to experience as you choose, although at a certain level you will joyfully and willingly do the Will of God.
Your World continues to experience birthing pains as the old has to be swept away to make way for the new, and as you are finding it can result in very trying times. However, these will only last for a limited period, following which you will find that everything becomes more settled. We and Beings from other planets will openly come to Earth and mix with you. We have much to impart and much to give you that will speed up your ascension to the higher levels. Be assured that you are never without help, and we are active all of the time even if you are not fully aware of our presence.
We are preparing to address you on the subject of many matters that will be of importance to you in the near future. There is much that you need to keep an open mind about, as over a long period you have been deliberately mislead and misinformed to hold you back. We are in fact now doing our best to gently awaken you to the truth, but for many it will be incomprehensible and too much to take in. All we can say at this time is that it is wise for every soul to be open to new ideas and not become too set in your thinking.
I am SaLuSa from Sirius and assure you of our help at all times. It will seem to many of you that the world is turning upside down, but this is not the case but simply the result of necessary changes that will gradually settle the Earth into a period of calm and peace. It is not only the physical aspects that are involved, but energies that continually move around it.
Thank you SaLuSa Mike Quinsey.

Views: 34

Tags:

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Endless Spiritual Journey Teacher: White Tara

Hi Everyone ~ " There will never be an end point........."

Many who have just embarked on this spiritual journey when the Ascension energies started flooding the planet, often refer to a 'point' that needs to be reached.

The spiritual journey is endless as spiritual light keeps expanding within our Being, and our consciousness subsequently follows that expansion.

Within our Soul which incarnated on earth is also our consciousness. Consciousness is a Divine energy that is the totality of everything we've experienced since before incarnating on Earth and also holds the memory of our incarnations and spiritual achievements.

That is why in deep meditation we can connect with our consciousness and perhaps have flashes or memories of past incarnations, experiences, etc.

For those who have already transcended the physical plane, or earth plane, they are already living within their consciousness and view their life from a higher spiritual perspective.

Transcending the physical plane means you can now live totally as an observer from your own divine realm, within. You feel like a visitor on earth, but, there is still a life to be lived like other citizens.

That is where the consciousness-energy comes into play------you have reached a state of living a Divine life on Earth with higher ideals and a much more altruistic view of life.

Many people who are like this have also reached the awareness of Oneness. This is not a learned achievement through spiritual knowledge from books or lectures, this is a part of our evolving soul that has returned to its roots of knowing and living from this awareness of Oneness with the All.

So it becomes more apparent, the longer one is on the spiritual journey, that there is no end point. It is a continuing journey which will always delight and give joy with each new awakening.

Having expectations of finally 'getting there' will always disappoint as it will never happen. Each soul follows their own intuition and goes where their energy takes them.

To resist one's flow will cause inner-disharmony and discontent.

These are lower viibration energies which keeps you in a wanting and getting type of world. Living with peace and being in tune with your Self will steer you in the right direction for your own individual journey.

Each soul is at a different stage of spiritual awakening due to experience through incarnating on earth.

A person who reached enlightenment in a previous incarnation will most likely find it will easily come back to memory simply because their consciousness is already expanded.

But their journey continues as the person they are this time round is here for another reason, and only they will know what that is through living another lifetime and experiencing all the ups and downs.....yet again!

Namaste and Love ~ Tara

Source:http://lightworkers.org/wisdom/white-tara/196372/endless-spiritual-...

Views: 8

A Spiritual Practice with Archangel Jophiel Teacher: Sharon Taphorn

A Spiritual Practice with Archangel Jophiel with Sharon Taphorn

Creating and maintaining a spiritual practice for yourself can often be a challenge especially with so much going on and so many things going through this flux of change.

It is also one of the greatest gifts you can do for yourself, your health and sometimes even your very sanity. A regular spiritual practice gives you that 'time' to heal, to gain clarity and understanding or your life, your purpose and also some of the challenges you experience along the way.

It can help you to keep your strength and focus. It will help you to fulfil your dreams, intentions and benefits your life in many ways.

It does not need to be hours of your time or should not feel like drudgery. It requires only commitment and a desire for something better for yourself and your life.

Begin your day by setting sacred space for yourself. Create a special place for you to connect with spirit and spend a few minutes talking with your higher self, your guides, angels, and the Supreme Creator.

Set your intention, say an invocation or a prayer that shares your thoughts, feelings and of course gratitude for all that you are and all that you have and all that is coming your way.

This will help you to set your intent for your day and what you would like to experience or accomplish.

When you do this regularly you will find that when you sit in your sacred space during times of confusion, indecision, or lower energy that your own energy levels raise back up to levels you have reached during your meditation.

You don't need to actually be in this space to renew yourself, you only need to recall the feelings of peacefulness, wholeness and strength that you feel during these times and this can be used to help you refocus yourself any time and anywhere.

Remember that you are sacred space. Everywhere you go and those whose lives you touch are affected by your energy whether they are aware of it or not.

Through a spiritual practice you become more conscious of your energy and the signature you leave behind. Choose wisely for yourself as it is truly part of your grander purpose for doing a human journey.

Have patience with yourself and your progress. You are investing in yourself and making life better for all that follows.

Embark on a plan of study that helps you to fulfil your destiny, your life's purpose and your personal and spiritual growth.

It is time to take the next step. See yourself doing well, visualize your desired outcome and remember that optimistic plans and focused intention will lead you to the manifestations you want in your life.

Your angels and guides are always with you guiding and helping you with this process and making your life that which you desire. Wise planning leads to the results you desire.

Take time today to connect with yourself and do this every day. You will be pleased with the outcome. It is with great love that we speak with you this day and we thank you for all that you do to make your world better.

You are dearly loved, always supported and never alone, Archangel Jophiel

And so it is

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, ???????, Obrigado, ??, Dank, ??, Chokran,Dekuji Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved. Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.

Source:www.playingwiththeuniverse.com ???

Unconditional Love I love, honor, accept, respect and approve of you as you are, as you seek to find your own special way to relate to the world, or the way you feel that is right for you.

It is important that you are the person you choose and desire to be and not someone that I or others think you should be. I realize that I cannot know what is best for you though perhaps sometimes I think I do.

I have not been where you have been, viewing life from the angle that you have. I do not know what you have chosen to learn, who you have chosen to learn it with or in what time period.

I have not walked life looking through your eyes, so how can I know what you need?

I allow you to be in the world without a thought or word of judgment from me about the deeds you undertake. I see no error in the things you say and do, in this place where I am.

I see that there are many ways to perceive and experience the different facets of our world. I allow, without reservation your right to make the choices you make in each moment.

I make no judgment of this, for if I were to deny you your right to evolution then I would deny that right to myself and all others.

To those who would choose a way I cannot walk, whilst I may not choose to add my power and my energy to this way, I will never deny you the gift of Unconditional Love that the Creator bestowed within me for all creation, as I love you so I shall be loved, as I sow, so shall I reap.

I honor and respect the universal right of free will - that you walk your own path, following your love, light and truth, creating steps or sitting a while if that is what is right for you.

I make no judgment of these steps, whether they are large or small, nor light or heavy or that they lead up or down, for this is just my viewpoint.

While I [may perceive that I] see you do nothing and judge it to be unworthy I honor and respect that it may be that you bring great healing as you stand blessed by the light of the Creator.

I accept and honor that I cannot always see the higher picture of divine order and that it is the inalienable right of all Beings to choose their own evolution and with unconditional love I acknowledge your right to determine your future.

In humility, I bow to the realization that the way I see is best for me but does not have to mean that it is also right for you. I know that you are led as I am, following the inner excitement of your own path.

I know that many races, religions, customs, nationalities and beliefs within our world bring us great richness and allow us the benefit of diverse teachings.

I know we each learn in our own unique way in order to bring that love and wisdom back to the whole. I know that if there were only one way to do something, there would need to be only one person.

I love you unconditionally whether or not you behave in a way I think you should, or believe in those things I believe in. I understand you are truly my brothers and sisters though you may have been born in a different place and believe in another way than I.

The unconditional love I feel is for all of the Creator's worlds and universes.

I know that every living Being is part of the Creator and I feel unconditional love deep within me for every person, and all trees, and flowers, every bird, river and ocean - for all the creatures throughout the world.

I live my life in loving service, being the best me I can, becoming wiser in the perfection of divine truth, becoming happier in the joy of unconditional love.

I love you unconditionally with no strings attached and no expectations just as you are Now. I thank you unconditionally for Being you and the many blessings your Being brings to me and my world.

- Author Unknown

Source:http://lightworkers.org/blog/196371/unconditional-love

Views: 5

Telepathy Event - First Contact with ETs - Live!

Telepathy Event - First Contact with ETs - Live!

The transmission of the event will start automatically - Please reload this page as may be necessary!

Translations

Views: 23

Tags:

Star nations that are involved with the first contact

Greetings to all, this is about the 22 star nations that are taking part and monitoring planet

earth at present time and have been for a long time. These star nations or as we call them

our space brothers and sisters, who are in there mother ships are sending most of the energies

to mother earth to help us raise our vibration to the 5th dimension.

The Andromedan Confederacy 150 to 4,000 light years from earth, Andromedans resemble

humans and can walk among us unnoticed.There a 2 types of them, the first type is a caucasian who are nordic type , blond hair blue eyes and pale skin. To a  Mediterranean type

dark to light brown hair, gray to brown eyes. the other type is Asian with dark hair and dark

almond eyes brown shin.

The star dominion of altar located 16.8 light years from mother earth,  the Altairians  are primarily  a hummanoid  species  with a few  reptilian and diniosaurian  hybrids  living among

them.The Altairians tend to look like us in many ways, first they are tall regardless of gender

2.13 meters tall. It is also noted for it white skin tones which range from extremely pale to

those of average white  european,

The star nation of epsilon  eridani  is located 89 light years from earth,the Epsilon  Eridani

human resemble the original Sirus B humanoid  colonist. Height 1.98 to 2.24 meters tall,

skin tones are extremely pale, light red or light blue, like there Sirian relatives, the require

two hours sleep a day.

The star of Alpha Aries (Hamal) are located 66 light years from earth, the Alpha Aries (Hamal), there are two major species of human. The first group resembles the original  Lyran Sirian and andromedan human colonist. Height 1.98 to 2.24 meters tall.  Blond to light

brown hair, there skin comes in many colors red, blue ,navy,to dark green, ivory to light brown. The second a hybrid  human  dinosaurian race.

The star nation of eta Hercules, is located 112 light years from earth, the Eta Hercules humans resemble  the original Sirius B  humanoid  colonists. They are again in height the same as others i have said 1.98 to 2.24 meters, taller than most human on earth.                   Hair is blonde to light brown and eyes are light blue to green, like there Sirian kinfolk they require only two hours sleep a day

The Pegasus star League, is located  117 to 215 light years from earth, three major species of human co exist in the Pegasus star league. The first is much like the the Sirian human

in height and appearance  and is subdivided  into the same white and blue skin types. The second is a  thinner human whose  skin is a red orange. The final species is a hybrid  of the dinosaurian  and the second  humanoid.

The Pleiadean star league located 200 to 500 light years from earth, that is a long way.

Pleiadeans  resemble earth hymans, the first type  is a caucasian, whose features vary  from

the so called nordic blonde hair blue eyes pale skin to a mediterranean type  dark to light

brown hair, grey to brown eyes, tanned looking skin.The second looks typically Asian

with dark hair  dark almond shaped eyes and skin that can range from very pale to dark brown, Height  1.8 to 2.12 meters

The star nation of Sirius B located  8.3 light years from earth, not far away, height  1.98

to 2.24 meters high. The sirian hair is blonde to light brown, the skin tones are extremely

pale , light red to light blue. The Sirians require only 2 hours sleep per day.

IN THE PART TO I WILL CHAT ABOUT THE CETACEANS, EQUIANS, DINORSAURIANS / REPTILIANS  AND AMPHIBANS.

I was unable to repeat the information last time i did a post, so if someone can do for me that would be great

Views: 6

Dragonfly Portal – The Hathors – 2/14/14 – 2/21/14 – Transformation – Breaking of illusions BY ANNAMERKABA

As the clock on the calendar of the human understanding of time, comes to a full circle of light and love, as the clocks strikes the hour of the hours and the eternal blessings and blossoming of the energies therein unleash, all on your planet shall begin to feel the upliftment and tremendous change within the psyche of their being.

For the portal of joy and rebirth, change and transformation, a portal of the Dragonfly has opened its beautiful self up to humanity to assist you in opening the gateway of your psyche and breaking through the illusions, restrains and constrains, reaching the eternal truth of the creator and your creator selves.

And so for the next seven of your earthly days the portal shall continue to be in effect. During which time many of you who are dwelling on earth shall have the opportunity to complete the cleansing and take flight, flight into another state of being, flight into another realm of the etheric proportions.

Uplifting your consciousness and creating the heaven that you all desire to see manifest on earth, shall first be recognized within the psyche of your being.

And so, dearly beloved children of light, We the Hathors of the new world, the Hathors of the olden days, the Hathors of the light and love of the heavens, are here today to encourage you to utilize the time in the utmost possible advantageous position for humanity.

Know that throughout the duration of this window of opportunity, your light bodies shall expand tri fold, your energy fields shall buzz with renewed lightness of being, and the magnificent wave upon wave of contentment, bliss, joy, love, and tremendous potential, shall arise from deep within your being and spread throughout your sphere of influence with vigor and splendor, culminating in a fruitful abundance for all of humanity.

And so on the date of your full moon rising, the heavenly doors to the psyche that dwells therein shall spread open the opportunities to breathe in the new light and love and shall once more be bestowed upon humanity by the heavenly abode of the source and the gods and goddesses that you are.

Understand dearly beloveds that you are the co-creators of your own reality and that which you weave in your dream, that which you weave in your mind’s eye shall then be manifested and integrated into the reality that you see before you. As you awaken to such a realization you shall take flight, flight and lightness and you shall see that which you have not seen prior.

Each and every obstacle within your path shall suddenly turn into a beautiful experience from which you are to learn much about your own self and selves surrounding you.

You are to take every opportunity to expand your consciousness in order to allow more light, love, joy, abundance, harmony and eternal understanding of truth to enter your being.

For from the being of your own self, you shall then be able to spread forth the informational decree that you are to anchor into the GAIA and all who dwell therein, melting the illusions away and making the way for the eternal truth of the creator and your own creator selves.

For we cannot reiterate this enough, that each and every single one of you is a powerful being! Indeed it is so and so it is! And thus, without the full and proper understanding and comprehension that it is so, it is not possible for you to change the world and create that which you deem to see, for you must understand and fully incorporate the understanding that all of you are powerful, limitless, beings, who have come form heavens above in order to institute a new directional flow of energies, a new thinking patterns to all who dwell on GAIA.

In order to assist these beautiful souls to flourish into the new understanding of unconditional love. In order to assist them to break out from the veil of forgetfulness, from the falsehood of the history of mankind as a whole and their own individual structural remembrance of their own beings. In order to usher in the new age of eternal OM.

And so, beginning on the date of your full moon rising, you are to take the opportunities presenting themselves to you and transform yourself into a dragonfly from within your own psyche, spread your wings fearlessly dearly beloveds, take flight from within your hearts and allow your own consciousness to expand, transform and transmute all that stands in the way of light.

WE are with you. WE love you. Goodbye for now.

Personal note: I started searching for the spiritual meaning of the dragonfly after I received this message, and here’s what I found:

Dragonfly symbolism reveals how to get beyond illusions, dragonfly totem teaches the magic of shifting vibrations with the use of color and shows us the path to new worlds as she dances in and out of mystical portals.

Dragonfly totem leads you through the mists of change to the land of magic where you find your true power and you hear the wisdom of your soul.

Dragonfly spirit animal is a very powerful messenger of the delights of Magic! Dragonflies are full of mysticism, and powers of illusion…

The spiritual meaning of the dragonfly totem symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit growth and change. Dragonflies are the embodiment of color magic, and transformation.

Dragonfly totem energy reminds you of the divine message of light – as the dragonfly reflects the light and opens creative imagination to flow in your life.

Dragonfly symbol appears to you capable of moving in all directions, speaking to you of pure potential giving the gift of flashes of visions and inspiration for what you can create in your life how you can skillfully maneuver the terrain, with swift precision actions and movements… this is why transformation is a common dragonfly symbolism. (source: http://www.spiritanimal.info/dragonfly-spirit-animal/)

~The Hathors – Channeled by Anna Merkaba – Distant Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing or Pychic Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL –http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

Source:http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/dragonfly-po...

Views: 18

Hi! Thank you for posting a link to a site called,"Starpeople.net,"I especially appreicate the link to a video of a world telepathy event of star beings speaking through a channel to the rest of us on you tube,"Namaste!"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service