Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Now i understand we are very much responsible for the decisions we make in life, but when we create our reality, how do we create our daily activities. Like cleaning house, like cooking dinner, like buying groceries, like paying bills.

How can we create our reality if we have so many other activities that have to be done each and every day, that if you don't cook dinner than you don't eat unless you eat raw food, but you still have to prepare the food. So With creating your reality how can you keep creating every day when you have to do your daily chores and activities?

This also came to me, What about the people living in Africa who hardly have access to food and water, but if someone went over there and told them they create they're own reality and they are responsible for the lives they are living than how is it possible for them to live a live of abundance when they can barely eat every day?

I know i should be thankful that i can go get groceries and cook food, Apparently not many people have that kind of opportunity even in our country the U.s.

Also i can't just stop sleeping every night if i wanted to create a reality where i don't sleep, now i do have the choice but it wouldn't be smart to not sleep at night, because we all need our sleep.

This is where i've been so stuck on, about creating our reality. I'm also having extreme financial problems bringing in money just to support my life, i'm barely making it each day. I do meditate every day, and i'm getting a little better at it, but i'm still very lost and confused about all this.

Another thing that has been happening is getting so upset over this monetary system and how much it has effected my life. I just think back and wonder what would my life be like now if everyone on the planet had free energy, free food, free water, free shelter, and free health care.

I would probably evolve on such an extreme level that i would probably be doing amazing things and being more connected with source. Apparently that world does not exist atleast yet. I suppose the past is the past and i just have to accept it. The sad part is nobody else wants to really live that free, and rather be stuck in this monetary enslavement system, just the people in my city and in other cities like D.c.

I suppose i cannot blame the world for my life, and i understand that but it's just that i could be so much more further in my evolution and that hurts my soul more than anything.

Actually just thinking about it, our reality would all be instantanious with free energy, upgraded transportation, and free food and water, and shelter. Everything would change so rapid and people in Africa would be living in beautiful forests instead of desert like lands.

Kinda got a little off topic but i'm hoping someone could actually explain to me how this all works, apparently we aren't totally free until we leave our bodies.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Aaron....thanks for posting...you create your reality means that each time you take a decision...that decision is manifestated into reality as well...but ultimately i learned with kabbalah that the light is so fast now that our thoughts are not working anymore..the light of our source is coming completely manifestate towards our world....it`s like you play a cassete without playing the Play button... something i want to make clear about this..i reccomend you Laitman.com for knowing with better understanding about our reality...all reality is behind a curtain...it is there awaiting for us to open it...it is like the future is bringing us near with its energies...i can`t too sleep at nights, it`s just an unconfortable feeling...this ascension process is afecting our sleeping process.....

About wanting a reality in all is instantaneous....it can`t be possible at least for now...life take its time...it is a process...you don`t plant a tree and then is already stronger with breanches...the thing i am sure about this no one has truth about what is coming...i only tell you that We are all connected in our next step of evolution...So there is no need to feel bad or relating things like that...what is to come is light and more light....

Thank you Aaron!

Take care

Love and light to you
Thanks Golden K, i'm taking the course on Kabbalah in September, but i've already begun with reading a few material and 2 videos. I'm doing everything i can to understand it, but what gets me is the psychological time, and how to over come this Time that i see.

Now outside of this Reality time doesn't exist but there are still decisions being made so wouldn't that be creating time, if We still make choices? I've been so into this, for the last week but it is just so mind boggling and a little over my head, since i'm still trying to understand all of this. Today was a bad day again though i fell right back into my habits and got a little angry out of the blue, mainly because of the monetary system. I talk to my self like for hours in a day, trying to understand everything. I can say i got a long way to go and alot of healing to take place.

I'm also not really aligned with love and joy, but at times i do feel it very strongly.

I'm so grateful i have a friend like you on here to help me, because no one outside of my home other than my mother understands what i'm going through and even she is not totally understanding it.

As for the time speeding up, it's getting a bit over whelming for me now, i can't even have time to write down my dreams because they are completely gone the second i awake. When i do sleep it is usually a couple of hours but it goes by extremely fast like in nano seconds is what it seems like.
Thank you Aaron!...i am glad to be your friend as well...just chill brother...Enjoy the ride....We are all conected in future....remember that always after a crisis there are new positive changes...so please enjoy ride as it comes(borrowed from besimi...LOL)...

Aaron said:
Thanks Golden K, i'm taking the course on Kabbalah in September, but i've already begun with reading a few material and 2 videos. I'm doing everything i can to understand it, but what gets me is the psychological time, and how to over come this Time that i see.
Now outside of this Reality time doesn't exist but there are still decisions being made so wouldn't that be creating time, if We still make choices? I've been so into this, for the last week but it is just so mind boggling and a little over my head, since i'm still trying to understand all of this. Today was a bad day again though i fell right back into my habits and got a little angry out of the blue, mainly because of the monetary system. I talk to my self like for hours in a day, trying to understand everything. I can say i got a long way to go and alot of healing to take place.
I'm also not really aligned with love and joy, but at times i do feel it very strongly.

I'm so grateful i have a friend like you on here to help me, because no one outside of my home other than my mother understands what i'm going through and even she is not totally understanding it.

As for the time speeding up, it's getting a bit over whelming for me now, i can't even have time to write down my dreams because they are completely gone the second i awake. When i do sleep it is usually a couple of hours but it goes by extremely fast like in nano seconds is what it seems like.
I've been having the same problem, all my wishes and dreams are blocked by the monetary system. It's getting to the point where just sitting down and meditating isn't going to do shit. They are in control and it would take a WHOLE collective effort to change anything ie everyone gets off their couches and marches to DC. I think they love that we sit on our asses and still abide by their system. Gee if farmers just worked for free and there were more of them then that would solve the food problem. The answers are pretty easy it's just everyone's so far gone into mass media control that there's really nothing left for us to do but sit on our asses...all we can do is hope and pray, for that Deau ex machina, the day where everyone realizes that they're living a lie and we take it back for the people. Nothing short of a massive ship appearing in the sky could do that...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service