Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Interesting:

Benjamín Solari Parravicini was born in Buenos Aires city, on August 8, 1898. He was an internationally known plastic artist, simple and humble man he was a naturally gifted with a great psychic and esthetic sensitiveness...

In the peace of his atelier, where he drew, he started to receive in an strange way, ideas which he sketched on paper and which he ascribed to the spontaneity of the artistic creation. But he met a great surprise when he confirmed that the sketched ideas were prophetic, since with the passing of time they came inexorably true...



"The North-American freedom will loss its light, its torch will light no longer, as well as yesterday did it, and the monument will be hit for twice". (Benjamín Solari Parravicini. 1939)


He foretold the hippies movement, technology facts, robots...

And the list goes on...



The planets will tell the man about races not humanoid of static beauty and mind power Higer! (year 1972)



The distorted ugly monstruousity of the extraterrestrials is a human fantasy. It does not exist! (year 1972)


Interplanetary ships come to the earth in PAX. (year 1960)

"The Darwin theory, will be no longer, because it will be known that the man descended from the planets." (no date)


Want to know more? --- > http://www.edicolaweb.net/nonsoloufo/pav_proe.htm

Have a nice rest of the day <3<3<3

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*hug Ian, thanks for replying friend! I though nobody was interested XDD AND this is just so very true!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3 Namaste!
...

I think he's talking about the GFOL here!!







"Circles of lights will appear flying high, bringing alien beings from other planets. Yes, they were who came to settle the earth, it will be said, and it will be well said. Yes, who were called angels in old testament, or... Jahveh voice, they will be, and they will be seen again, and they will be seen, and they will be heard." (year 1938)


Namaste,
L&L,
R.
XDD yes! I know! I'm trying to read it all as well XD hahah

Tony said:
hehe andre, we have massive amounts of information being added. I think you need yourself in all your "nows" to keep up with it. Thanks for sharing. Clearly a man with a clear vision.

AndrePaz said:
*hug Ian, thanks for replying friend! I though nobody was interested XDD AND this is just so very true!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3 Namaste!
Indeed!!
Ravi Raju said:
...

I think he's talking about the GFOL here!!







"Circles of lights will appear flying high, bringing alien beings from other planets. Yes, they were who came to settle the earth, it will be said, and it will be well said. Yes, who were called angels in old testament, or... Jahveh voice, they will be, and they will be seen again, and they will be seen, and they will be heard." (year 1938)


Namaste,
L&L,
R.
So much great info Andre!!! Thank you for sharing!! I wish I could read all of his prophesies..

Hugs!!
Isn't is such a thrill to keep uncovering secrets that reveal so much?

Thanks for sharing with your SOE friends.
yes!!! : D

sunbeam said:
Isn't is such a thrill to keep uncovering secrets that reveal so much?

Thanks for sharing with your SOE friends.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2020   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service