Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Bombing the moon one more reason to say NASA is retard, they completely put our life in danger can declare universal conflict with other beings form other world! Its stupid to say this but can just some ETS come and kick our ass the damage we do to the earth and now in the beauty of the universe! we will never grow up until someone from outside this world come here to show us the good manners! human should not be allow to go to space anymore! yes i mean kick our ass and i am including myself!! sorry to say this but i think 1st contact can only happen like this by show us the good manners and respect coz 80% of this planet just don't care and dont respect themself dont respect nature and the universe!

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More like 50% but i can say you are right about Nasa, but Nasa is only a cover for the Real Space Program. Et's Probably won't allow that to happen, they control the space around earth and monitor our every day actions so i'm sure to say we are safe from our nasa scientists doing something stupid.

Remember we are all one people, so we have to treat each just like family even if they are Lost and uneducated, i was going to say retarded but that wouldn't be proper for our family. Anyhow i believe we will be getting smarter sooner or later, I know my intelligence is starting to pick up, just out of the blue.

May Peace be with you
Aaron said:
More like 50% but i can say you are right about Nasa, but Nasa is only a cover for the Real Space Program. Et's Probably won't allow that to happen, they control the space around earth and monitor our every day actions so i'm sure to say we are safe from our nasa scientists doing something stupid.

Remember we are all one people, so we have to treat each just like family even if they are Lost and uneducated, i was going to say retarded but that wouldn't be proper for our family. Anyhow i believe we will be getting smarter sooner or later, I know my intelligence is starting to pick up, just out of the blue.

May Peace be with you

Thank you for your wisdom, brother.
Let your light shine on

Namaste

simple
I seriously doubt they will pull it off. They know there are ET bases on and in the moon. I'm sure the ET's can defend them selves. It would be like taking a knife to a pistol fight, haha! I say its a diversion to draw the public's attention away from something else.

Thanks for sharing

Namaste

simple
amen brother, amen.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service