Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hi everyone, I just recently joined this site. I would like to share my story with you about a close encounter I had with a triangular ufo when I was 17 years old. I went out for a walk around 1:30 AM to see if I could spot the Hale-Bopp comet. All of a sudden I heard a low humming sound, and I turned around to see a triangular craft with three bright lights at each end and some kind of red light that looked like an electrical current in the middle. I was suprised by how low it was flying to the ground. It was not much higher than the street lights. I can't say how large it was, but it was not massive. When it was right above me my instinct to run kicked in because of how close it was. When I got some distance away from it I watched it slowly pass into the trees. I do not believe it was man made, although I've heard the military has some impressive jets that have been known to fool people.

Recently I have been looking for possible answers as to what/who I saw. I came in contact with an individual who claims he is a spiritual teacher who can connect you with your alien roots. I e-mailed him my story and he told me I was a Lyran and was working with them. He told me to look up info about the lyrans and that was how I came upon this site and Brad Jonston's e-book on the Lyra/Earth connection. You can imagine my suprise when in the channeling they mention that their craft is triangular! I am still as confused as ever and I don't know what to think. I just thought I'd share my story and see what happens. I believe it won't be long now before I find out the truth. Thanks for listening.

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very cool! when you finally get your own triangular craft, please let me ride in it..!
Thats soo cool! its amazing that you were so close! i very much look forward to the day when have my own encounter!
Welcome Patti on this site. Your story is truly amazing.

Wish you lots of love and light

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service