Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Most recently James has been featured in John Savages' and Michael Knight's documentary "Contact Has Begun" His Story with James Gilliland. James Gilliland plays the key figure in the movie documentary, Contact Has Begun. This movie is also featured in, The Viel is Lifting, and the new soon to be released movie, Thrive. He has appeared on The Coast to Coast AM Show, has been a frequent guest on the Jeff Rense Sightings on the Radio, Laura Lee Show, Millennium Mysteries, Sean David Morton and Shine Talk where he demonstrated charging 9 batteries in a row by merely holding them, and other to numerous to mention radio shows.

He has been a speaker at many events and featured on the The History Channel's, "UFOs Then and now: Hot Spots", ABC and FOX news, King 5 (Seattle) TV's Evening Magazine, Elaine Smitha, Daylene Gates Simply Spiritual, Off The Record with Ted Loman, International UFO Congress, and many other national and now international TV, radio and other media events.

His articles and UFO reports have been featured by Magical Blend and UFO Magazine and have been regularly featured by major UFO information outlets such as Filer's Files, UFO Roundup, CAUS,MUFON, Skywatch International, PSI Applications, UFORC.Com, Farshores, The Virtually Strange Network.

James also has extensive documentation of the appearance of Spiritual Masters and other Off World Visitors as well. Interviews can be adjusted to the audience, covering a diverse field of experience and be as unlimited or outrageous as desired. The near death experience opened up what can only be referred to as Interdimensional mind which covers a very wide range of subjects.

Previous interviews have discussed the following topics:

• Near death experience.. Life after death, the process and where one goes according to consciousness

• Planes, dimensions, and the vibrational continuum

• Healing negative influences, discarnate spirits, poltergeists, thought forms, and limiting mental concepts

• Angelic Guides, Ascended Masters, and other spiritually and technologically advanced beings

Everyone is feeling it. Something is in the wind. Something grand is unfolding on the horizon, just around the corner. A knowingness and feeling that soon it will no longer be business as usual. Is it tumultuous times of exciting social, economic and physical Earth changes? A collective initiation and ascension into Higher Consciousness & Energy? A grand reunion with ancient ancestors from the stars?

Here is the link for the live show with chatroom:

Me Es SV3 James Gilliland and ECETI

To listen by phone or call the show:

(714) 816-4778

(714) 816-4778

Listen to internet radio with Mr E on Blog Talk Radio

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All questions end with a question mark?? So you have doubts about the question? Your show is a hoax, so far we see this as truth?? You realy think James Gilliland is showing up on a show where there are people who think all the spiritual world is a scam ... this I am gonna ask James in person !!!

huh?

you are a trip. troll much? pot leaf

Trudy, you dont know a darn thing about me, we do a funny show every once in a while where we punk the callers. I have had lots of celbrity guests on my show. you pain in the butt. Thanks for the heads up, I just called and let them know that you would be stalking me over there.. dork

Try Me ...

Mr E the Stranger said:

huh?

you are a trip. troll much? pot leaf

True spirits come together, XXX triple kisses for you my dear P T
P T  PLEASE IMPORTANT At first there is no link , or you wanna mention the link of this guy full of hoax.. please be clearly about this...
Yes, this was scheduled for a while now. im sure you can see why I do not announce the names of my guests till the last minute. I already told them this would happen and have reassured them that this will be a good interview. Questioned my integrity? lol... omg... i didnt become BTRs 140th most populer show out of 44,700 shows by announcing guests that I dont have on the sched.  Im questioning the openmindedness of the love and light here.. loosen up a little, you might enjoy it.  I left James a message about Trudy's intentions, and she is not alone. I have lots of lil trolls that like to spit their darts from their soap boxes.

whoa.... im all messed up.. the most recent comments are on the bottom here.. its like traveling backwards thru time... ha ha ha.. sorry if my comments are out of synk...

Some signs come in and we are aware

Some signs come in un declare

Be aware that it is the sign

That makes us aware at any time

'Everyone is feeling it. Something is in the wind. Something grand is unfolding on the horizon, just around the corner. A knowingness and feeling that soon it will no longer be business as usual. Is it tumultuous times of exciting social, economic and physical Earth changes? A collective initiation and ascension into Higher Consciousness & Energy? A grand reunion with ancient ancestors from the stars?'
Mr E (do you see the light ?)
the above is a GREAT summary of where we are now, thanks.
I listened to one of your shows, you and your guests talked shit for 47 minutes before anything worthwhile was said, one of the worst truther radio shows I've heard. But, yes, I'm only one person. I think you and your show are promising, just sort the production values. 99% of lightworkers here will avidly listen to Gilliland in interviews. So good luck and thanks again.

Yes, you are talking about the caller Sheppard..  UGH.. I cant stand conspiracy nuts.. they remind mew of Amway salesmen. I mostly like talking about UFOs, Aliens, science, comedy and the likes.  I am on every night, but only bring a few shows to the attention of this site, for obvious reasons...lol Don’t call my show a truther show. Tonight should be good. All my shows have been good when I have had a celebrity guest.

PS some of you people talk funny. like all "old English" style..  riddles, and metaphors.  Kinda pretentious for someone who criticizes so much aye?

May thou be blesses with love and light. Thou art in the spirit and blessings fallen from the true tree of the energetic nucleus of cosmic abundances. Take ye this knowledge and prick the heart of the knowing and willing as they are the true flesh vessels of the true light. …lol… face in palm again.. does anyone around here have a translator?  Lol now you have me doing it…lol

Ok mate. You just lost another listener.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service