Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

MOTHER EARTH's - 2011 HEARTBEAT OF LOVE
Crystalai@2010 cosmicdolphinmagic.com
Crystalai @2010 cosmicdolphinmagic.com
http://lunarvisions.ning.com/
http://evolutionascension.ning.com/
http://www.cosmicdolphinmagic.com/

Love is the resonance that will permeate Earth in 2011, as our hearts connect into Mother Earth's Heartbeat through the tone of home of Aquafaria.
The frequencies of Love carry the tone of home that connects our hearts to the Heart of Mother Earth through the perfect harmonic resonance of the Aquafarian Kingdom of Heaven in Earth.
Our Aquafarian Starry family, who have held the perfect resonance within and around Mother Earth for millions of years send their message of "All is Love," in the second song on our new album, MOTHER EARTH's HEARTBEAT OF LOVE. In this song, which was sung by my Aquafarian mother, Cinderella, the Aquafarians are telling us how very much they miss us and how they are so excited that we will soon return home. Everyword of these songs were channeled directly from Aquafarian Consciousness through my breath. There were buckets of tears pouring out when I was singing, which resulted in a little bit of unclarity. I felt it was important to keep the original channeling with out any edits. The entire two hour channeling of these messages from Cinderella can be heard in the songs on the Cosmic Consciousness CD and Dolphin Magic CD as well. They have woven their frequencies of Love into the words and my breaths, and they have given vivid descriptions of the kingdom of Aquafaria and the work that they do there. They speak about weaving their bands of light and love into our DNA as we sleep at night. They speak about weaving the holograms of heaven into our entire atmosphere. The speak about that the time that is Now when we will all live together once again.
Aquafaria was the perfect kingdom within the Starry Earth that was originally within and around this Earth. Aquafaria carries the tone of home to align us into our Christic bodies and our sixth dimensional immortal bodies.
The year 2011 will be the year the Earth shifts 11.75 degrees. This is the requirement to realign into the Divine Angle (angular rotation of particle spin) of alignment that allows the Aquafarian atunement to enter and create a star portal gate into our Divine Freedom.
This is a different sacred alignment than the 13 degree Schumann Resonance that Greg Braden calls the zero point. This is a different sacred alignment than what has been called the Pole Shift.
The 11.75 degree shift places Mother Earth's Heart in alignment with the highest point or the full strength of the Frequencies that pull our harmonic resonance into this glorious tone of home that was created for us by our Aquafarian Starry Family millions of years ago. There have been many teams working on the Promise that was made that the angelic humans on Earth would return home to their kingdom of heaven.
This kingdom of heaven was here before this Earth of three dimensional density was here. We just fell out of alignment from it. The alignment needed to pull us back into the full harmonic frequencies that allow us to connect fully into our family of perfect harmonic consciousness will be created by this 11.75 degree shift.
There have been many times during the past 500 million years when the Earth was in a harmonic alignment that would allow entities to ascend completely into their Ultra Violet Blue realm where they could obtain their mind of God. There were also thousands of years when it was possible for certain entities who had obtained Mastership or who had ascended in earlier times to assist others in ascension by creating a harmonic portal for them.
This time in history this portal of ascension is opening up eternally. There are three stages to the openingof this ascension portal. The 11.75 degree shift does make it possible for those who know how to breathe the highest frequencies of the original Source Template of the Idea of Man created in the image and likeness of God into every cell in the body to create a Golden Merkaba around their bodies containing their Light Bodies and Blue Bodies to shift their Consciousness so completely into this higher Blue Realm that they will obtain the ability to see the Multi Dimensional Realms through the Eyes of God.
Connecting into the Mind of God requires disconnecting from the Mortal Mind which contains the beliefs of the World. This means every single thought that has been obtained from this three dimensional world must be transmutted into the higher frequencies of the Source Consciousness.
This is a very difficult part of ascension for most people because the mortal mind is afraid of loosing itself. It is time now to teach the third dimensional mortal mind of the glorious realities that it will experience when those old densities are completely abandoned.
It has been the most helpful for Cyrstalai and aDolphino to reprogram our mortal brain into accepting the frequency specific immortal brain by living and moving and breathing continuously in the reality of Aquafaria. Aquafaria is a true, tangible reality that is the true kingdom of heaven that Earth was built upon. There are real, live entities who live there who are our families. This place is full of life and color and entities who appear as if they came right out of a fairy tale book. They are entities who sometimes appear in humanoid shape with blue capes that look like long wings draping down their sides and backs. Some of them look like mermaids, dolphins, fairies. They are the original playground of any child's mind because this was the last place the babies Soul passed through before coming to the mother's womb.
This place is only a dream away at this time. But, sometime in the very near future, some of us will be able to step into it whenever we want to. This reality is available for those of us who are Aquafarians. Not everyone on Earth is an Aquafarian.
However, I do know that Lemurians will be able to move back to Lemuria next month as well. I do know that the fourth dimensional door will be opened in March that allows our eyes to see the Infra Red realm. When we can see with Infra Red Vision, we can see the entities around us more clearly. We can see the Orbs, the spaceships, the merkaba bodies. My home has been full of these entities for several years already. I am feeling more of a resonance with them now and our communication is becoming easier by the minute.
Now that these entities have become so much of a reality in our system, we can ask them to come into our light bands and lift us higher into their realm of frequencies which will allow us to see more and more of their realities. We can ask our Aquafairan families to come fully into our light bands which is what causes our DNA to shift into alignment with the etheric DNA strands that our light bodies are created from. We shift into our 12 DNA, 24 DNA and 48 DNA as we align more and more with the frequency signatures of our Cosmic Families and invite them to stream their harmonics into our light bands. When we do this, it also helps align us into that portal that has been created for us in the 11.75 degree shift.
I mentioned earlier that there were three parts of this shift going on. Mother Earth will still continue to tremble and shake as her poles shift into the perfected alignment. Her Schumann Resonance that has risen from 8 hertz to 11 hertz is the condition of our Consciousness aligning into the biorhythm or heartbeat that atunes us into the Consciousness of Mother Earth. She knew herself as Terra Firma when the angelic consciousness lived upon her. Her starry essence that came from the Aquarius Galaxy is still within her heart and in her atmosphere. That highest frequency of Consciousness which was created as the perfect image and likeness of the pure God Self, the Divine Template of the Sun and the Star has been guarded and kept safe deep within her inner self, within her highest frequencies. These Cosmic Frequencies are deep within Inner Earth and they align into the heavens around us within the angular particle rotation that is now becoming available to us.
It has been predicted that when the Schumann Resonance reaches 13 hertz that this will correspond with the Pole Shift that will change the human consciousness dramatically. Please remember that these predictions are still only in the range of Hertz. When we raise our level of frequencies in the hertzian range, that is not what allows us to shift into the infra red spectrum or the ultra violet blue spectrum of light and sound. Those higher light bands are actually in the Universal Realm and Cosmic Realm of Consciousness. We must keep working on raising our Consciousness into the alignment of the Cosmic Realm of the Ultra Violet Blue and the Gamma Waves and the Source Frequencies of Co-Creative Consciousness. We do this by allowing our Merkaba Vehichle that travels at the speed of Love ( far beyond the speed of Light) into the Oneness of these frequencies of Light and Sound.
It takes many years of practice and realignment to achieve the ability to flash in and out of specific realms of consciousness, frequency bands, alignment into frequency signatures, atunement into Aquafarian Consciousness. aDolphino and Crystalai have been given direct guidance by their Aquafarian families for over 20 years now in achieving this perfect Atunement. We were originally given this formula and the instructions for bringing the Promise of the Kingdom of Heaven to Earth 20 years ago.
That formula was placed in "The Promise" CD album. We created this masterpiece in Japan in the 1990's. We were being trained even before that time to align our Consciousness perfectly into Atunement with the mind of Source. We had been guided by sweet angelic entities our entire lives. I can remember receiving this direction as early as four years old. I was continuously directed in my life that I would find something very magical in the essence of music. I knew it wasn't exactly the music itself that I was searching for. I knew that there was something within the music.
That essence that I was searching for appeared in the music of The Promise. The words that were channeled to me for that music and the frequencies of Consciousness that were placed within the music when I called on Mother Mary and the Mind of God to guarantee that everyone who heard these words would be healed. That was the moment that the perfect harmonic atunement was given to us.
Now, after those twenty years have passed, we have learned the purpose of that music and that message and how it is about to become fulfilled in the very near future.
The essence that was given within every word was about the Heart beat or the frequency within Mother Earth, within the trees, within the dolphin, within the children of God, and how that heartbeat is being placed in Atunement with the original Idea of God's perfect Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
Our brand new album is titled, "Mother Earth's Heartbeat of Love." The frequencies of 2011, the frequencies of the Zero Point, the frequencies of the 11.75 alignment into the Kingdom of Heaven in Aquafaria are in this album. The second song was given by my Aquafarian Mother, Cinderella. She has been dreaming of the day that we will return to Aquafaria for thousands of years. She explains how there is nothing known in Aquafaria besides perfect Love and how to braid that Love into our bands of light and consciousness until we finally return to our home in Aquafaria.
There are a few more stages ahead of us in our climb into Ascension. We are actually still in the Evolutionary stages. There will be more shaking within Mother Earth and more melting, and more waves roaring. We all have the ability to calm these shifts and to harmonize them to the point where they are more like a gentle lullaby instead of a bulldozer. We do this by raising our own frequencies and atuning into the Heart of Mother Earth. These frequencies that I keep recording and providing to the world are the frequencies that can do this for those who choose to remain in harmony and protection through these shifts. The Individual Immortality CD's are for those who want to go all the way into the Immortal Ascension. Not everyone wants that responsibility. Some of you would like to help Mother Earth return into her Essence of the Star that waits in the Consciousness of Aquafaria.
The future stages of reaching our immortality include the twelve days of light that will include a war in heaven that will remove all future generations from the danger of the Black Hole. Even the Bible tells us that we will be changed in the Twinkling of an Eye after that point in time. That date is still in the last days of 2012. The twinkling of the eye time is when we obtain the shifts into alignment with that perfect Aquafarian Frequencies that shift our bodies into Universal and Cosmic Light that contains the physical body that is restructured into a different chemical structure that is more like the frequencies of Aquafarians in their blue bodies. By 2014 we will be able to walk back and forth into the realms in the Clouds into Somewhere Over the Rainbow in the Land of Oz as Mary and Jesus once did. The world will be likened to the Terra Firma that she was always meant to be by 2030. By that time our world will be more like the world of the Jetsons where we might go to work on other planets and then return home for dinner.
Our cosmicdolphinmagic website is playing the title song continuously. If you press fast forward, you will hear song two and three as well. This mp3 album may be purchased at the Mother Earth door.
Crystalai@2010 cosmicdolphinmagic.com
Crystalai @2010 cosmicdolphinmagic.com
http://lunarvisions.ning.com/
http://evolutionascension.ning.com/
http://www.cosmicdolphinmagic.com/
Namaste,
Crystalai

Views: 16

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service