Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 18th August 2013

© The Montague Keen Foundation 2013

All rights reserved

No part of this website may be reproduced without permission

What was shown to you this week proves conclusively that the Light of Truth will triumph. Preparations are well under way. Be prepared for the unexpected. The element of surprise is important. You have seen the evidence of this. There are people in key positions around your world who are aware of what is expected of them. They will not be found wanting.

My dear, all is in Divine Order. Our time has come to rescue humanity from the evil influences that took control of it, and from their plans to destroy all that was not required by them. We needed to place some of the greatest minds who ever walked the Earth in position, in order to lead humanity. They will be revealed when the timing is right. Some are now learning who they really are and why they are on Earth at this time. Their real identity had to be kept strictly secret, even from themselves. They have lived ordinary lives up until now, though occasionally, they were given hints as to the important roles they were expected to play in the Transition. Now they are having to take on board the enormity of the task they agreed to carry out before returning to Earth. They are finding each other and everything is falling into place. All the pieces of the puzzle are coming together, just as was planned.

My dear, it was no accident that Rupert Sheldrake could not accept the invitation to your dinner party discussion, suggesting instead that you invite me in his place, all those years ago. Spirit used Rupert so that I could get to you.

A problem was created with RYANAIR at Dublin Airport. This was used to bring another one to your attention. You are now realising the importance of that event. The World of Spirit will use whatever is necessary to get the right people together. Leave the worrying to us. We will get the right people in the right place at the right time.

I know, my dear, you sometimes look at the people who are around you and wonder how these people ever managed to get to you. Now, you know, nothing happens by chance! Our team on Earth is ready and willing to follow instructions at the appropriate time and that is something we will decide.

I know it is very distressing for you to see what is happening in Egypt and Iraq, etc. So many innocent people are being caught up in this mayhem. The take-over of these countries was planned by the Cabal many years ago and they are desperately clinging to that plan, even though they are now beginning to see that they will never be allowed to succeed. Their killing spree will be stopped. They are using individuals who are totally brainwashed, to go into these countries in order to divide and conquer, and to carry out orders without thought of the consequences.

People are waking up to the lies they are being told. You can see this for yourselves as the evidence of what is being done is clear. Ask yourselves why the "ruling countries" are preparing for WAR. What are they planning? Is this a last gasp attempt to hold on? Look at their eyes as they try to convince you that they really must "invade to protect" or that "there are weapons of mass destruction" etc. How can they possibly believe that they can deceive the people anymore? The TRUTH is out there. It can no longer be hidden.

Humanity will be helped to recover. The right help has been organised to step in and provide all that is necessary to recover from this onslaught. There are ships surrounding Planet Earth with everything that you could possibly need to rebuild and restore everything that was destroyed by the Cabal. This does not require money. All will be given and peace will be restored. You are in a war between good and evil: but good will win. Planet Earth will soon resume its rightful place in the universe and all channels of communication will be restored once again. It needed enough of you to wake up, in order to bring this about. Do continue to wake people up, so that they can enjoy the experience of taking part in the most important enterprise in the history of your world. It does not matter which country you belong to. You are all important, so do not accept what you are told about certain countries. Veronica has had contact with people in countries which you were told were closed to such information, such as China, Korea, and Russia, etc. They, too, are waking up and are most welcome to join this great family that knows no bounds or restrictions. All one, in the pursuit of truth and justice for all.

Do not allow anger or mistrust to colour your thoughts. Look on everything with a loving heart as this changes everything. You have all been imprisoned in the lower dimensions where fear is your jailer: fear of religion, fear of the law, no matter how unjust it is. Fear is instilled from birth. It is only when you see it for what it is, that you become free.

Send love to everyone, everywhere. You will be amazed at the results it will bring. LOVE can destroy the power of the Cabal. Love is pure and good. It enhances the lives of those who love and are loved. Write the word LOVE in big letters and hold it aloft. Come together in the name of love, and let love be your guiding light as you progress on the road to the Transition.

My dear, all is as it should be. Always, your adoring, Monty.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page1470.html

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service