Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Message from Montague on Sunday 17 May 2015

You can use Paypal to make a donation to the Foundation
to help towards the purchase of the new Centre in Ireland.
Any financial contribution, however small, would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively, you may use the bank codes given below:

NATWEST BANK
ACCOUNT: THE MONTAGUE AND VERONICA KEEN FOUNDATION
IBAN: GB56NWBK60233682587809
BIC: NWBKGB2L

© The Montague and Veronica Keen Foundation
All rights reserved
No part of this website may be reproduced without permission

The propaganda war you are now experiencing is the last stand of the Evil Forces that have strived to remove humanity from the Earth. They show you how they have done it through WAR; and you have served them well. You have watched men proudly display the medals which show how many of their fellow human beings they have slaughtered. You need to learn and accept that you are ONE HUMAN FAMILY, controlled by a force so EVIL that it cannot show its face. This force controls you through human illness – CANCER – a very successful weapon for them. They use the fear of cancer, as well as the disease itself, and you are bombarded with it every day.

All you need to do is to drink hot water, lemon juice, and a little Bicarbonate of Soda, as Veronica does every morning, to ensure that you never get it. It is as simple as that. Natural cures are successful in destroying cancer.

Cancer of the mind, as well as cancer of the body, is a very successful weapon against humanity. You have become your own worst enemy. You are so quick to believe whatever lies are told to you about your fellow human beings. There is ONE FORCE behind every war, pulling the strings of the puppets they put into power in each country, so that the people can be whipped up into a frenzy of hate and loathing, ready and willing to do the bidding of their evil overloards. They spread disease, whilst telling the world that they are there to help; and you, the innocent, help them to do it. Your are destroying your own race. Though they have tried everything, they cannot stop the light from spreading, thereby exposing themselves and their actions. They cannot exist in this LIGHT.

Our Foundation had hoped that our Centre in Ireland would be ready by now, to enable you to cope with all the trauma you will experience during the transition. The TROLLS who set out to prevent this happening will one day face the enormity of the price which humanity has paid for their moment of notoriety. Humanity needs to be prepared, as nothing that you accept today as normal, will remain. The Cabal will destroy everything as they will not be good losers. They had carefully planned every stage of their takeover without ever taking into account that Man might wake up and say: NO, I do not want this.

ROME is at the head of this takeover. It has played its role whilst always remembering to display love and peace, as all bow at their feet. WHY? I have always reminded you that "nothing is as it seems". You cannot take anything at face value. THE CABAL NEEDS WAR and they will use whatever pretext will fit the bill. They will do all in their power to try to prevent you from SEEING WHO THEY ARE and WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Say NO to war. Never again allow one of their false flag events to seduce you into war. Your eyes are open to their war games now. Refuse to kill your fellow humans for them. Veronica was sent a film of World War II which has shocked her to the core. It shows how easy it was to incite war, and for the elite to sit back and enjoy the spectacle of humans killing each other without conscience.

Hellstorm — The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany
(a documentary with subtitles)

Do not look at one nationality as different from another; just see MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN. They back both sides in any war; for to them, it is just a game. Remember the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq; when all the time, Iraq had been part of the Cabal's plans for many years. You are lied to all the time. It is time to wake up and face the truth. The hypnotist that holds you in control is your television, along with the newspapers. All are owned by the Cabal. This was all carefully planned. They have left no stone unturned and they have infiltrated everywhere. They are behind everything bad that has ever happened in your world.

They constantly attack my dear wife. Her lungs are giving her big problems. They managed to damage her lungs a few years ago in an attempt to stop her working with me. Her life has become somewhat of a battle; but she is Irish, so she will not surrender. She wants to see humanity restored and able to live in peace and harmony, before she joins me on this side of life. She is struggling to survive. She needs to repair her lungs so that she can concentrate on establishing the Centres that will restore life on Earth as it should be lived, in peace and harmony for all. No barriers of any description ever again. Please help us achieve this.

Again, I ask that you work on sending light and love to London, Rome, and Washington, so that mankind is released from bondage. Your ley line work is most valuable. Please continue with it, as you are releasing the light. I thank you.

My dear, you need to rest and recover. We need you to be strong in order to set up the Centres, in order to provide the experts who will teach humanity how to survive the fall of the Cabal and all that it entails.

You and I will go on for as long as it takes, my dear. It is our mission to do so.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page1470.html

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IN A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT

George Orwell

Those who rule, whilst remaining in the shadows, are causing chaos in Europe. Be assured that this was always their PLAN. They care not for the suffering of the unfortunate people who perish on the high seas; they are not wanted by any country. Study what was done bythe powers that be to cause this chaos in those countries in the first place. WHO INSTIGATED THE CHAOS that followed the invasion of these countries. Everything was PLANNED, down to the smallest detail.

They do not want the English, Irish, French, German, or Italian people to survive. They want them to lose their racial identity. “The Plan” is to kill off all forms of national identity; to kill off as many humans as possible, so that only the strongest can survive the chaos which the European countries have been deliberately plunged into.

This is the most serious situation you have had to face; and you will have to face it, sooner than you think. Those who plan to pit human against human, sit back and enjoy the chaos, hoping that many lives will be cut short. They are not of your world, but THEY USE YOU to carry out their wishes. They speak such ‘kind’ and ‘understanding’ words to you in your plight, while all the time, they glory at how easy it is to manipulate you.

I ask you to remove all labels and see things as they actually are; not as the propaganda tells you it is. Your world is being destroyed all around you. Trust your own research. Step back from the propaganda, for it is total lies. Are you going to do anything while your heritage is being destroyed all around you?

They destroy all evidence of YOUR TRUE HISTORY when their armies invade a country. They are COMMANDED to first destroy all ancient artifacts and buildings, every bit of evidence that a civilised people once lived there in times past; before the invasion by those who want to take everything from you. Mind control was their weapon of choice and you have fallen for all their tactics. Religion has been their most successful weapon.

On the 24 September, the head of Religious Mind Control will meet the head of the United States at the United Nations, to sign over your future. Have you agreed to this? Do you have any backbone at all? Do not fall into the TRAP of thinking to yourself, what can I do? Trust me, you can do a lot. NO is a simple two-letter word, which is not used enough by you. You cannot just watch the takeover of your world and not lift a finger.

They also plan to remove money, so that only a chip will decide whether you buy food or not. THIS IS TOTAL CONTROL OF HUMANITY. THEY WILL PAINT A WONDERFUL PICTURE OF THIS, TO REASSURE THE MINIONS THAT IT WILL BE FUN NOT TO HAVE TO HANDLE MONEY AGAIN. But nothing they put forward for you will help you in any way. Only they can smile sweetly at you, as they plunge the knife in your heart. They do not see you as equal . . . and this is the bottom line.

You are now fighting for your very survival, so there is no time to waste. Look with pity at those who struggle on the seas today. It is them, today; tomorrow, quite possibly you. The destruction of your world is happening all around you. What are you doing about it? If only you could see their evil plans, as we can from this side of life, you would not be complacent. You are in a dire situation. You are all Palestinians, and you will suffer the same fate as them, if things carry on as they are now.

People around the world risk their lives to bring you the truth, in order to show you the way forward. What are you prepared to do? You can win this battle. Make your mind up, to never assist in any way, the takeover of your world. They cannot do it without you. Connect with the Supreme Being, the Source. Cut out the middle man; that was a ploy to control you. You are powerful beings of light, whose light has been dimmed by religion. It is time to release that light, as it will expose the evil dark forces that oppress you.

You live in a world of plenty but you have allowed the greed of your oppressors to take it from you. You are many, they are few. Never forget that. I have always told you that they would have to return from whence they came, and that only the most evil will remain until the end. Their time is running out. They have infiltrated every country, and every power structure on Earth. They either control, or are advisors to, their puppets. Their tentacles are visible everywhere. It’s very clever, but it is THE DARKEST EVIL.

The spirit side of life, as well as your friends from other planets, will be at your side to guide you through this. All the technology you will need to repair and recover, will be made available to you. You will then be in a position to create a world of plenty for all. When you pass to spirit, all becomes clear. It is shocking to see the evil corruption while humans are left floundering to survive amidst the chaos.

Visualise a peaceful world and make it happen. Every thought has an energy of its own.

My dear, you are up against it in every way. We are working with you to ensure that things happen as they should.

Forever, your adoring, Monty.

Views: 2

This, in my opinion is a very important message…, and calls upon each of us to think very carefully about what we are willing to allow. – Bradley

https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/montague-keen-may-31-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service