Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

If anyone has a link or a website or anything that has to do with the light body activation please post it for me i would be grateful for that i dont think most of you know How important it is to activate your lightbody But please anything that has to do with it just post it down

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dont actually have a link, but im sure google will suffice.
It is nice to see that you are still around Giovanni, keep up the good spirit.
You wanna activate your light-body or your merkabah, well here is a link to a group here at SoE where you can find very good information about that subject : http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/group/kabbalah
and read this channel from Blossom wich our dear sister Kerrie have posted :
http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/you-are-here-to-change-...

A question I have for you, did you already work on opening of your third eye, as far as I know it is there where the activation begins.
I hope this is gonna work for you me dear brave friend :)))

In Lak'ech
If you mean the 5th dimensional lightbody, I put that in the mumbo jumbo or 'too esoteric' basket, at least for now. To my way of thinking, Giovanni, we already have an immortal lightbody that is our highest soul and self, independent ultimately of our physical "containers". As Vaddix says, follow up on lightbody activation stuff online. I like this

Stand in front of a mirror, take some time, really look at yourself, in your eyes, and say
"I Love You"
&
"I am a being of violet fire, I am the purity God desires"

Our discussions here prove to me that we are moved of the same spirit. As above so below means as within so without. All is good, brother.
Well there was This 1 case Where i actually opened my third eye and had this E.T Contact Via astral projection i was inside this Ship of light or so they made it seem to be and these biengs all surrounded me all of them had hoodies on and they was just smiling and staring at me and Something inside of me Told me something was Wrong and as i Looked Closely at who i thought was lightBiengs was actually reptillians and ii got this sudden Urge of Fear surged into my Body and something Pulled my astral Body back into my physical body and after That Never tried making any sort of Contact with Biengs Other then my highest Self again

Trudy said:
It is nice to see that you are still around Giovanni, keep up the good spirit.
You wanna activate your light-body or your merkabah, well here is a link to a group here at SoE where you can find very good information about that subject : http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/group/kabbalah
and read this channel from Blossom wich our dear sister Kerrie have posted :
http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/you-are-here-to-change-...

A question I have for you, did you already work on opening of your third eye, as far as I know it is there where the activation begins.
I hope this is gonna work for you me dear brave friend :)))

In Lak'ech
Who knows i only saw the face and the tail they were suprise that i could see their faces and there was many of them and i went back to see what they Would be able to Do When there was no Fear But as i got back i was giving Of this Light that was so Bright that i couldnt see anything beyond it then i woke up the next morning

Psiafrat said:
Draconians?
Giovanni <3 I'm with you. Have strength. You are a powerful being of Universal Energy. Don't fear, just request contact with Positive Light Entities.

Giovanni said:
Well there was This 1 case Where i actually opened my third eye and had this E.T Contact Via astral projection i was inside this Ship of light or so they made it seem to be and these biengs all surrounded me all of them had hoodies on and they was just smiling and staring at me and Something inside of me Told me something was Wrong and as i Looked Closely at who i thought was lightBiengs was actually reptillians and ii got this sudden Urge of Fear surged into my Body and something Pulled my astral Body back into my physical body and after That Never tried making any sort of Contact with Biengs Other then my highest Self again

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service