Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Yesterday, Patrish started a very interesting discussion asking us where we are today and is that different from where we were a year ago. That sparked another discussion that I hope many of you will continue.

Please see:
https://saviorsofearth.ning.com/xn/detail/2492330:Comment:109211

I really want to know your honest opinions and experiences, If you have sacrificed relationships in order to move towards acscension, how does it make you feel? Why did you let those relationships go? Please share.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi HR P,

Its strange, some of my reationships that one would judge as close just disappeared in the last few years - mainly through those people dying. In all cases very hard to let go. Some of the ones that remain are long distance and only have to put up with me for reatlively short periods of time. I don't feel that I have actively cut relationships because I have changed my views, instead thay seem to have gone by there own. Perhaps there going has motivated me into new thinking.Luckily my daughter Rosie thinks along the same lines as me so I have a soul mate.

I have found that I think hard about new friends and whether I want to make the effort sometimes - it could be my bad view on things or maybe I'm more fussy. I know I dont want to waste time as I feel there is not much to waste.

I know I want to be the best I can, but its not that easy, I feel I want acsension, but worry about worthyness and maybe leaving loved ones behind - its hard

much love

Patrish

PS hard thread.................still thinking
Hi Patrish :)

I am really glad to hear that you have not lost current relationships due to the changes related to ascension. As you said, it is hard developing new relationships and having a community such as this does help, but the internet can only go so far :( It's a really hard topic to think about, but thanks so much for replying :)

Patrish said:
Hi HR P,

Its strange, some of my reationships that one would judge as close just disappeared in the last few years - mainly through those people dying. In all cases very hard to let go. Some of the ones that remain are long distance and only have to put up with me for reatlively short periods of time. I don't feel that I have actively cut relationships because I have changed my views, instead thay seem to have gone by there own. Perhaps there going has motivated me into new thinking.Luckily my daughter Rosie thinks along the same lines as me so I have a soul mate.

I have found that I think hard about new friends and whether I want to make the effort sometimes - it could be my bad view on things or maybe I'm more fussy. I know I dont want to waste time as I feel there is not much to waste.

I know I want to be the best I can, but its not that easy, I feel I want acsension, but worry about worthyness and maybe leaving loved ones behind - its hard

much love

Patrish

i swear some of my friends have thought i am crazy, but they are still my friends, so all is well i guess
In light of recent events, this thread deserved a bump.
oh my god.

im having so much fun being alive in 3d now..
maybe they didnt like it here..??
On a lighter note a member of this forum sent me this message as I sadly reported the lack of heating and hot water in my home.

"Hey Patrish repeat after me, I am a beautiful loving creator, I accept all that I have created thus far,I have no judgements of myself or others, and am grateful for my experience of seperation from source, as it made me the loving strong delightful Goddess that I am .It no longer serves me to have my hot water break down, I now choose to align myself with the abundance that is my heritage, I am love. Now go and soak in that bath even if it is in your mind for now you beautiful being you:)) LOL "
you know who you are - much love xxx

I replied saying "The Goddess I am will be seeking the attentions of the god known as plumber very soon"

Lo and behold a plumber arrived at my house this evening and hopefully my bath deprivation will be over..........YAY!!

relationships sometimes just happen cos you need them All bow to the plumber God

Patrish xxxxxxxx
Was it Joe the Plumber? :P

Patrish said:
On a lighter note a member of this forum sent me this message as I sadly reported the lack of heating and hot water in my home.

"Hey Patrish repeat after me, I am a beautiful loving creator, I accept all that I have created thus far,I have no judgements of myself or others, and am grateful for my experience of seperation from source, as it made me the loving strong delightful Goddess that I am .It no longer serves me to have my hot water break down, I now choose to align myself with the abundance that is my heritage, I am love. Now go and soak in that bath even if it is in your mind for now you beautiful being you:)) LOL "
you know who you are - much love xxx

I replied saying "The Goddess I am will be seeking the attentions of the god known as plumber very soon"

Lo and behold a plumber arrived at my house this evening and hopefully my bath deprivation will be over..........YAY!!

relationships sometimes just happen cos you need them All bow to the plumber God

Patrish xxxxxxxx
Hello H.R, I was online line last night at the chat but only observing what was being said by everyone, and I was at a point a year ago when I was starting my life over again not because of awaking but because of my own life just falling part. After I discoverd SOE that's when I woke up and realized who I was and my purpose here on Earth was. And it wasn't to give up relationships or to be alone. Its to be an example to others as my higher self has mentioned many times to me. That's the lesson I was taught and it makes sense. So I have been lucky because I have a gained new friends, and loving family, and my soulmate that loves me and I feel complete. NAMESTA
A bump to this post once again. I've been doing a lot of thinking myself considering everything that's happened these past few days.
I am so glad for you as i have the same situation with my mother. Her name (on this site) is Siriusly Shelley... her and i are sisters / soul mates.. and we are best of friends..its wonderful to share all this with her and she was the one who brought me up in this way of thinking so i prolly wouldn't be here with out her influence.. Just thought id comment because i think its awesome we have close to the same relationship!

Patrish said:
Hi HR P,

much love

Patrish

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service