Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Interview with COBRA by Rob Potter - August 1, 2014

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The audio files are not downloadable you must listen to them here on this site. If you try to listen on an IPad or mobile phone these are big files and you may have problems. You may download the transcript or the youtube videos of this interview as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

2014 August 26 – Interview with Cobra by Rob Potter

http://thepromiserevealed.com/cobra-interviews-page/

2014 August 26 – Interview with Cobra by Rob Potter

(interview transcript by DaNell Glade) 
Alright Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another installation of the Victory of Light Radio show. A special pre-recorded show with Cobra (2012portal.blogspot.com/)on August 26, 2014. We have a wonderful interview coming up. I wanted to remind you that I have a web site called www.thepromiserevealed.com, which some of you are on right now because you have listened to this interview on this page. We have many wonderful information and products here and things you can check out here. We do appreciate your support very much. We work very hard. I want to remind you that we do have a web-site called: www.prepareforchange.net. Cobra and I strongly support and have worked on to bring you information about the event. To remind all of you – Many of you have asked many questions that have been answered before here. I apologize if your questions have not been answered. Some people want to know who Cobra is. He never reveals himself. Some people want to know what happens at the event. Please go to www.prepareforchange.net and study this. I apologize if your questions weren’t answered. I want to thank you all for the wonderful messages of love and support I have received in regard to my health and turn-around. I have put out a blog of a positive nature sharing how I’ve turned some things around. That’s great news. I’d like to thank those who have thanked Cobra and I for our work and the effort we are doing. We like you to continue to support the ideas and mission by learning and growing and sharing as much unconditional love, forgiveness and peace as you can and sharing the good news of the spiritual inevitable transformation of this planet and the revelation of our space family and what that means for us on EARTH. I do have some seats available at the Mt Shasta ascension portal conference with James Gilliland, Byron Belitsos, myself, Robert Parala, Michael Ellegion, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Andrew Basiago, and Tricia McCannon also going to be there. We're meeting on the 12-14 (Sept 2014). You can find that on my website www.thepromiserevealed.com. There’s a banner that clicks up on my homepage. You can sign up for my e-mail and blog. You can click on that and read all the information about the conference coming up. I want to thank all the people who help out here. Ricque Seraphico has been instrumental and invaluable in this process. DaNell Glade the silent back-bone of the transcription process for PFC. Always a supporter, always there. Thank you so much, as well as Smalley who always does our videos. Thank you so much folks. Now get ready for the interview with Cobra coming right up.

Rob – OK folks, as promised, we do have Cobra on the line here. We’re ready for a great interview today. We have a lot of repeat questions this month. It’s one actually I’ve been meaning to address with you Cobra. It’s about Karma. I have a couple things I’m going to clarify with that in my reservations. We spoke about this and I want to share this with people. We did receive a lot of questions here in regards to Karma, it has been shared through many different world religions, nature of cause and effect. Just like gravity, it does happen. We are light beings we send out our thoughts and they return to us. At a certain level we have to experience things. You have clarified that . . . and Dr. Frank Stranges also has supported you as well as Omnec Onec the woman from Venus who is from the Astral world. Omnec Onec came to earth to clear up her Karma and have her last lifetime on earth, she chose to come here. I’m going to be sharing a lot of her teachings in my Mt. Shasta Conference. I wanted to read to you what she said about Karma. “Karma perhaps is often mis-understood. Many regard karma as a punishment for past and present deeds. In reality Karma can be positive or difficult experiences. Karma can also be rewards for positive deeds and actions. It all depends on the individual soul. The awareness the experiences and the responsibilities of each particular soul. The more one is aware and more responsible one becomes towards ones actions and relations it has a lot to do for the amount of Karma one accumulates, whether it be negative or positive.” The other thing she says here is: “that Karma is not only accumulated in the physical but other dimensions as well.” Would you agree to a certain extent about that understanding of Karma. We had a talk before and you said it’s not necessarily a punishment which she has just reinforced. Can you expound more deeply on that?

COBRA – I don’t agree with the notion that karma is a system of punishment. I don’t like to use that word as it is so charged and it was greatly mis-used by the Archons who actually installs the punishment system on the planet on these 2 planes and on the physical plane. I would simply say that there is a law of manifestation. If you have negative actions you will tend to attract more of the negative actions in the future. I wouldn’t even call it a law of cause and affect. There are many factors which determine what will be manifested. I will simply say, if you focus on the positive you tend to manifest more of the positive and if you focus on the negative in your thoughts and emotions and actions you tend to manifest more of the negative and there is no punishment involved in this. There is no reward or punishment system involved in this. The Archons have manipulated and mis-used that fact by distorting it and by actually creating a punishment system on the astral plane and also on the physical plane. I would never use that word because it is so charged and we have been so mis-used.

Rob – maybe you heard me I was saying that it is not a punishment system. But the vibration of the experience, if you were like me I can often be judgmental and impatient and that type of energy that I put out can come back to me and it’s a lesson, it’s an opportunity to grow into compassion and understanding as the same vibration that I attracted to myself results in me it’s a learning experience. That’s what I meant. Would you agree with that.

COBRA – I would not even agree with that. I would not say planet earth is a school or a learning experience. I would say that there are much better ways to grow and learn than to have negative experiences mirrored back to you. It’s a closed loop system. Anywhere else in the Universe, if you have a negative thought, you would receive healing. Most people would be open to that healing and would heal. I would say the oldest, all those concepts have been misused to make people believe, to support the recycling system, the reincarnation system that they have something to learn here. It is not true. I do not agree with that.

Rob – I’m going to have to disagree with you on that. My understanding and my teachings and all the information that I have felt and understood and intuited and from my own experience, I don’t see it as a punishment system. I see it as a result of yes, cause and effect. Reincarnation is a fact and it’s accepted on all worlds. The material worlds has always had these problems and there have been some new developments as you’ve said that have been reinforced by some of the information that’s what I’ve been getting from the Venusians regarding the nature of the various planes. I wanted to ask you some questions here. Does the earth have an astral plane that is separate from the Venusian or the Pleiadians astral plane.

COBRA – Yes, each planet has a physical body and also has an etheric body and it has the astral body. The astral body of the planet is very much connected with the life forms that are inhabiting the planet. Planet Earth has an astral body which is directly connected with humanity and other life forms on the planet and is of course different than the astral body of the Pleiadians star system.

Rob – OK, thank you for that answer. Would you agree that we are souls and that we descend and we begin, go through a process and the souls’s process and purpose in life is to go through a continual process of ascension which starts as a mineral, moves toward vegetable life over extended millions of years and many different worlds experiencing feelings and emotions and then moves into an animal life existence and has a extremely long experience there, many millions of years, then the soul becomes a physical being. Would you agree with that.

COBRA – This is one possible course of evolution. Star People on this planet did not go through that process. The star people on this planet went through a different process when they emerged from the central sun, went through the angelic evolution then descended through dimensions into physicality. Yes, most of humanity on the planet went through mineral phase, went through the vegetable phase and went through the animal phase through millions of years. We have 2 streams of evolution here which are interacting and integrating each other.

Rob – OK, the other thing I would like to ask you, along these same lines: would you agree that we are soul body takes on various sheaths or bodies to experience the physical plane? My feeling is what is the purpose of creation on all different planes – is to support life, whichever life it is on that plane. I feel from my intuition and experience and understanding of my soul travels that we are constantly learning, evolving, and growing and that the, I’m going to say, in the past, according to the teachings you’re giving and other people that I’ve had more clarification on now, indicate that there is drastic changes taking place. So after billions of years all the universes are changing and there’s a new vibration that is shifting the positive and the negative worlds in a completely radical and different transformation of process. Would you agree that we become co-creators as a divine spirit spark as drops in the ocean of the infinite. Our individual expressions are co-creators with supreme deity.

COBRA – Yes, I would agree with that.

Rob – OK. The other things I’d like you to comment on before going into other people’s questions. I was going to give you the 7 laws that were given to me recently through the Omnec Onec information. The 7 basic laws, these are the divine laws. They maintain these are known on all worlds and the science of soul travel is understood and that the spiritual process of soul travel is a technique used on all worlds to allow each individual soul to have their own experiences. Here’s the 7 basic laws from Venus, then the 7 divine laws. I’d like your comment after I give each 7. 1. Know yourself, be part of the creator. 2. Be thankful for experiencing of existing. 3. Not to judge but accept all beings. 4. To know we have existed in all living forms. 5. Fulfill our responsibilities in each life cycles. 6. Obey the laws of nature in the society in which we exist. 7. To learn from mistakes so not to repeat old lessons. Does that sound good.

COBRA – I would say each person needs to find the answers to that question by them self. Go inside and feel within and see if it resonates with you.

Rob – OK. I’ll give the 7 divine laws: 1. Love all living creations. 2. Use our energy to support our worlds. 3. Share knowledge and wisdom. 4. Understand the equality of all souls. 5. Never use power to manipulate or control 6. Know the soul is immortal 7. Give thanks to the one divine being daily. Those are the rules that they go from on Venus. The questions we had about Karma were many but I’m going to go into the questions now and we’ll start running through them from other individuals. How much do you foresee human behavior thoughts and speech improving as soon as the scalar wave technology implants are removed after the event.

COBRA – When the scalar technology is removed I expect drastic improvement in human behavior. That technology is one of the main factors why people are acting strange.

Rob – Right now do you feel human behavior more influenced by Archonic technology itself or is it due to an auto pilot mental programming that has persisted for so long and the negative habits have become so ingrained in humans that the scalar technology is not that influential.

COBRA – It is very influential. When the technology is removed the light can come in and begin to disintegrate all mind programming. Mind programming can only be maintained with constant entropy, with constant bombardment with negativity. So when the negativity is removed the programming automatically begins to dissolve.

Rob – OK. The Carlini institute has tracked the effects of intense solar flares and coronal mass injection affects on the human body for several years. These symptoms coincide with the timing of solar flares. Extreme strong feelings of electricity running through the body, extreme weakness or fatigue, pulsation in the head, anxiety, racing heart, fever, flu like symptoms etc. Do you have any information you can share about solar flares. Are there other factors you can mention may be causing these symptoms which are a newer phenomena in recent years.

COBRA – There are many factors causing this. One is them is solar flares but it’s not the only one. Solar activity is very strongly correlated with the galactic central sun activity which is also increasing. Of course many of those phenomena have nothing to do with solar flares or galactic activity but are mostly created by scalar technology. Scalar technology can create very strange sensations in the body.

Rob – OK, Thank you. We had the compression breakthrough compressing the light down to . . . I think 100 yards or 300 feet from the top of the surface of the planet to below the planet now. We had many many many astral parasites. We seem to move very quickly from the 9 mile limit down to this. Where are we at with the astral parasites, not the individual Archons that are hiding. Where are we at with them right now. Are those mostly removed? Have we gotten a tremendous improvement now that they’ve been compressed in a small area. Is it easier? Are they gone?

COBRA – Yes, there has been quite dramatic progress in the astral parasites. They are almost gone. This is not the main problem any more regarding the non-physical influence.

Rob – OK, as a side note. I sent you a picture, one person sent me some pictures. They look like some kind of normal biological earth entities but I would like your comment. Did they look like astral parasites.

COBRA – No, no. I have seen the pictures and they look like physical biological entities.

Rob – Yes, that’s what I thought. Next question: if they’re so desperate and unmanageable what is stopping the Chimera form detonating the strangelot bombs. Why haven’t they done this yet?

COBRA – Because they would destroy them as well and they want to survive.

Rob – What is the connection between the RV of the Iraqi dinar along the global currency re-set and the event itself. Is it possible that one can proceed the other.

COBRA – There is so much talk about this so-called RV. I will repeat again. It is extremely unlikely it will happen before the event and there is a simple reason for this. The world wide financial system is connected through super computers through a network. It is a closed network it is not open network like the internet. It is a closed network and the cabal or more precisely the Chimera group controls that network. And until the Cabal is removed the RV cannot happen because it has to happen through the banking system and is extremely unlikely that this network will be in the hands of the light forces before the event. Because of course, the Cabal will retaliate and it’s not a good idea.

Rob – Right, but It is possible you spoke about?

COBRA – It is extremely remotely, extremely small chance.

Rob – I spoke with someone, I can’t talk about them of course, they’re very closely associated at upper levels of the RV in Reno and attempting to get this done and they actually are thinking it’s possible that things are set. I personally have to agree with you. I don’t really see that taking place. I asked them today if one currency could happen before another. Like Just one to see how it goes and what the results would be and they felt that it has to be all at once which reinforces my feelings that it will take the event to make it happen.

COBRA – Yes, this is the only safe way to make it happen. The only balanced way to make it happen.

Rob – yeah and I have a feeling we’re much further away than people think on that. This is my way of never wanting to getting my hopes up. Here’s a series of questions: Is the RH blood line, some people claim the Holy Grail. Is it traced back to Jesus. If not where does this blood line originate form or is it a myth.

COBRA – I would say a positive 13 bloodline and it also includes the being which is called Jesus on this planet but is also includes many other people. The purpose of that blood line is to bring light to the planet and yes, it is sometimes called the grail blood-line.

Rob – Right, what about RH negative blood, the most rare blood. I have that AB negative.

COBRA – It’s a completely different story. Nothing to do with holy grail or lineages.

Rob – Here’s an interesting questions. I believe consciousness or soul comes from source and descends. What star system and alien race is the birth of the humanoid race or some people call the Adam Kadmon.

COBRA – OK. human birth ____ type has evolved in many different places, not only this galaxy but also other galaxies. I would not say there is a certain specific region that is the birthplace of the human race. It’s a universal archetype which is a natural result of the laws of physics. This is the most convenient way for a physical body to function on the physical plane.

Rob – Yeah, probably falls along the divine matrix of creation. (exactly) Very good. A redundant question here we’ve answered: the 3d matrix is obviously flawed. How can a parasitic construct which is fueled by energy harvesting ever be rectified. We go back to the parasites and that type of thing. How is this going to happen.

COBRA – OK, you have a matrix which is actually on one level a computer program. Every computer program can be hacked. All technology, all the devices whatever the dark cabal has they have a weak spot and those weak spots will be exploited and all the technology will be removed. The Cabal w/o technology are just human beings without any power.

Rob – OK – I would like to ask another question along these lines: What is the situation with the major Archons. Have we had some major influential Black nobility or high level Cabal members been removed lately.

COBRA – In the last few months, not many, but those that are existing are loosing their power drastically. All the Jesuits and the black nobility family are losing power quite fast.

Rob – They’re losing their support base even among their minions huh?

COBRA – Also, yes. On the highest level they don’t have the power they had before, even a half a year ago they had much more power.

Rob – OK. very good. Why do we circle clockwise during planetary liberation meditation exercises. Some people want to know why we circle clockwise? You circle clockwise in the liberation meditation. Why do you circle clockwise and not counter clockwise.

COBRA – This is the direction of manifestation and we are manifesting liberation on this planet.

Rob – Very good. Why do we pronounce eeee and eeeeahhhh? How did you get the information?

COBRA – It is actually pronounce eeeeh aaaah. (eeeh aaah, why do we do that). It is creating an energy vortex which dissolves the very structure of duality and dissolves the structure of quantum anomaly on the planet.

Rob – OK, now one person says: I’ve heard and read that humans from other planets have physical bodies. They do not age, do not get ill and live much longer. On each plane the body, to them, has a physicality to it. Doesn’t it? It’s actually a lighter vibration than ours on each different planet depending on the plane – whether they are manifesting on an astral planet, or a mental plane or a higher plane. They’re actually have physical bodies like we do don’t they.

COBRA – It depends on the situation but yes, there are many planets where they have physical life and there are many human forms on there as well.

Rob – When they go astral they also have the same body but it’s a light body.

COBRA – It’s not the same body. The astral body is a little bit different shape. It has a human shape but there’s an oval of light around it. (Yes) It’s a little bit different.

Rob – Good, exactly that’s what I was thinking. The other question here: I thought after the ascension we could also experience the higher light body. Why do we have to get rid of our physical body.

COBRA – You don’t get rid of the physical body, you transcend it. At a certain point your consciousness integrates everything you need to integrate in this dimension and then then you don’t need the physical body any more. Of course after the ascension you can still create a physical body but you will not be incarnated into the body, it will be just a holographic projection.

Rob – Yeah, Omnec Onec described life on Venus where they actually… everything is manifested by thought and there is a very strict protocol of teaching how to manifest and how to create… If they want to make a carpet look like tile and feel like grass they can do it. They also have social gatherings where they often will appear as famous people in history from various worlds and it’s the challenge of the other guests to figure out who the person is behind their manifested disguise. It’s pretty interesting there. Here it says: in your recent post the fall of Chimera – you explain that the Chimera were the master rogue group that enslaved the quarantine earth and they enslaved the reptilians and Draco beings. Can you tell us anything about what these reptilians and Draco’s were like prior to coming to earth.

COBRA – There were many places in this galaxy even this planet had a genuine reptilian and Draco and population below the surface of the planet. They were also in many star systems in the Orion constellation and many star systems in the Draco constellation and others constellations. There was a wide spread in this sector of the galaxy.

Rob – So they actually lived as conscious beings below the surface of this planet here? – from origin from this planet.

COBRA – Yes, some of them. Some of them are genuine earth based reptilians.

Rob – Were they all ready hostile to humans beings on the surface or was their DNA altered by scalar wave technology to make them tools of the Chimera group.

COBRA – They were hostile, but not as hostile. They were made more hostile because that aspect of their nature was supported and the positive aspect of their nature was not supported.

Rob – Why were they separated from us underground. Why didn’t they evolve along the lines and why didn’t they stay on the surface with us and we just would accept them as another life being like other planets.

COBRA – They were removed from the surface when they became dangerous to destroy humanity on the surface.

Rob – OH, Who removed them.

COBRA – Other races. Many others. I would say genetic experiments in Atlantis. Some of them went quite far, too far. Some of them actually involved the reptilian race and it became dangerous. so there were… Some of the cataclysms in our history actually removed the reptilian race from the surface.

Rob – OK. Here’s a question that Omnec Onec answers: if ascension is about going to another dimension, what happens to all the beautiful technology and buildings if afterwards everything just vanishes. According to Omnec Onec: When Venus became astral they went to some of the same cycles we did in physicality. She said the planet just gradually, over a period of time became an astral world. Would you agree with that.

COBRA – Yes, that’s an fairly advanced stage of evolution of a civilization. Humanity is far from that.

Rob – Yea, Our entire civilization will not be advancing to the astral dimension. Is that correct.

COBRA – Yes, that is correct.

Rob – What is the transformation? Everyone talks about 4D, 5D that type of planetary ascension is a long way off. There is going to be a drastic improvement on the physical plane.

COBRA – Not only drastic improvements on the physical plane but different paths of evolution open. We have people on various stages of development on this planet right now. Some of them will be accelerated drastically. The masses will also receive a quantum leap in their consciousness. But their end destination will be a little different.

for more:

Source:

The Promise Revealed » Cobra Prepare For Change Interviews Page

http://thepromiserevealed.com/cobra-interviews-page/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service