Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hello All: Just wandering if anyone had an idea here on a rough time. I want to get this about right with reaping what I sow for my friends and family? I feel around November of this year, they cannot wait much longer since 2012 is not that far off now.
Blessings, Rob

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

never...... sorry. too may broken promises.
Vaddix... I feel you bro, seems like little to no progress over the last year or so but don't worry very "soon" ( lol) i truly believe we are going to see some big changes.

Vaddix said:
Yes I feel it too. You as a light being can manifest whatever you want and spread this energy to all your friends who will understand it. Anything negative only brings about longer life to the darkness. Yahweh has great plans for all those who believe and I do believe. Every week I keep meeting new and very interesting people who have similar views on this and can actually sense this coming. Vaddix, I used to feel the same, but since the energy's have been turned up all else just does not fit. An equal world is what we need, we are all the same inside and to quote Pink Floyd"Together we stand, divided we fall". Love to and blessings to all,
Rob
Matt Wilkinson said:
Vaddix... I feel you bro, seems like little to no progress over the last year or so but don't worry very "soon" ( lol) i truly believe we are going to see some big changes.

Vaddix said:
before gesara or nesara or anything like it is even considered the money system we have now has to plummet to the point of no return. that is coming. Financial stability will not last very wrong. we never actually got out of the last economic bust, we just delayed the worst of it for a lil bit. its still coming.
you are correct november. according to poof another month
Already happened for me. Bankruptcy. Woop woop. Its the way forward. No longer tied to the unscrupulous debtors. Woop woop. Enjoying life. Hahahahaha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service