Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Through Marlene Swetlishoff April 6 – 13, 2014 Beloved Ones,

It is important for each of you to maintain your centeredness and calmness each day. The energies as they move in waves upon the planet bring changes in every facet of human life. As the increased light flows outward, it ignites awakening in many other souls and as you know, awakening is quite often a painful process that requires the assimilation of many truths that were not recognized or even thought of before. You have already experienced this process and can relate to the profound effects that these revelations create within the newly awakened ones and their desire to facilitate powerful changes in their world. They are eager to make a difference and they are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. This is why your stabilizing energies are so needed during these times. Send light to those areas of the world which are experiencing upheaval and destabilization. Do this whenever you hear of it, just taking a moment to send light gives assistance in more ways than you know. All you need is intention and during this process, ask the Angels of light to go to these places and heal the area, the land, the animals, the elemental beings, and send light to assist all the people who live there.

You are the ones who are aware and must exercise your power by calling on the Angels for assistance and directing them to the areas where they are needed. Begin to observe the information communicated through the news media in a different way, not as passive observers but as enlightened beings who can take note of where the light is needed and direct it there immediately. Your input on a daily basis as you assign the Angels and helpers to chaotic areas of the world helps to stabilize those areas. It only requires that you focus and call upon the forces of light to direct them to those areas. Understand that each of you has an army of light at your command and you can make a difference by sending these forces into volatile areas of the world when they are needed. Your intention to affect the highest outcomes wherever your focus is directed will bring harmony and your attention to this focus with dedication each day will create the lasting peace you so desire to experience on your world. Send light to the natural kingdoms as they are an integral part of life upon this planet. Send light to everything upon your planet and do not forget to surround your loved ones, family members and pets with white light each and every day, surround your home, properties, vehicles, places of occupation, bank accounts and daily activities with the white light of protection each and every day.

You are the awakened ones and you are responsible for the area in your sphere on influence which can be many miles in diameter. Intend that this sphere of influence grows in radius each and every day so that a greater area is covered by your efforts. Intention is everything and you can do this! Be an open door for God’s light to be manifest in and through you. Maintain a vision of something better always, such as one great planet under God. Throughout this year stay in your spiritual consciousness and know that your spirituality is what defines you. Do a weekly review to make improvements in your life so that your spiritual growth continues. Have you balanced all your karma, have you fulfilled all your soul contracts? Did you pass all your tests and initiations? Are your initiations completed? This lifetime is your last lifetime upon Earth because this opportunity to experience life in a physical body on a planet of duality will not happen again and it is incumbent upon YOU to ensure that you complete everything your soul plan intended to complete. In any sticky situation or issue that comes up, ask yourself, “What am I teaching myself here?” “What is the highest outcome that can manifest here in this situation and what can I do to make it happen?”

Go beyond your human ego promptings and look at your life from the higher perspective. Do you want to create divisions in relationships that could be healed by overlooking the perceived transgressions of others? Will you let ego pride take control and create separations? Know that love is the answer in every situation and use this power in every facet of your existence and relationships with others. The bottom line is how much do you love? Learn to love with the love of God who loves us all unconditionally with no judgement. Become the enlightened being that can rise above any situation and see a more loving perspective. Surrender and release all that no longer serves the path that you have chosen to walk. Resistance to the enlightened being that you really are is futile. Look for the good in all things. Fill your heart with the flame of love and let that flame grow and expand out into the world around you. BE the change!

The game has changed, Dear Ones. No longer can you sit on the fence reluctant to make a clear choice. The time is NOW to move into the light of higher consciousness with constancy in your heart. It must be done in every cell of your being. You are worthy of great things, know that every thing will work out and things will get better. You are blessed in more ways than you can imagine. The Universe supports you, all of life supports you and this is becoming more evident with each passing hour. You are a child of the Divine and your magnificent future awaits your attention and your intention. BE HERE NOW!

Until next week…

I AM Hilarion

©2014 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana (Soo-tam-ah) Keeper of the Symphonies of Grace

Permission is given to share this message as long as the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been changed, or altered in any way and Scribe's credit, copyright and websites are included.

www.therainbowscribe.com

www.movingintoluminosity.com

Thank you for including the above website link when posting this message.

More: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Marlene+Swetlishoff

Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly

Views: 9

Tags: Hilarion, violetflame               

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Direct Contact to Subconsciousness resp.” Your Higher Self ” has now been activated — Gaia through Marc Gamma – 04-05.2014

Dear humans, this is Mother Earth speaking to you and today I submit to you some particular message with merry tidings!

With this script I want to show you some easy measure how you – on your very own – may find some direct and easy access to your subconsciousness resp. to your own Higher Self.

When time and years of life ravage on you – you will find it a matter of course to go forward too. Now, what is meant by such expression so much used by you too?  It refers to something being clear and distinctive to all of you. It is your death that is meant by it – the physical one, reminding you that your body is of mortal character. Yet it is actually only your physical body being left here – however your soul will go on living on and on and on.

Now, as a matter of fact there are no such proofs from experimental scientific tests about your soul – your subconsciousness – respectively your Higher Self -  which could be drawn up by you to verify their existence in yourselves. Naturally there are quite a number of humans having passed through NDEs (Near-Death-Experiences) and as well as excellent therapists knowing together with that particular subconsciouness of their clients how to put the consciousness of the latter ones to sleep. Thus with the sole target to make that special sage being of your inner self rise resp. brought up (which are you too)  to the surface level of your consciousness.

To be more exact this is not the matter of some stage of deep of sleeping – it is still more one of deep relaxation. You thus enable your mind and intellect to retreat an simultaneously you permit the deeper layer of subconsiousness to rise up to the surface.

Let’s assume you never have known this particular stage before meaning that never before you succeeded to achieve some direct access to your very own subconsciousnes. How could this be achieved then now? I ‘d like to show you this by means of some little ritual and you will be amazed how effectively this will turn out since no practical training nor deeper meditation is needed for it.

this is just some sort of ritual to assist you bypassing or avoiding your physical consciousness in order to avail yourselves of that specific direct acess to your subconsciousness.

This particular ritual has to be followed compulsively in that order of sequence as explained and described hereunder: “Any deviation will not lead to the desired result as this is the very crux of any ritual.”

For all those regarding the expression of “ritual” as somewhat problematic we could change it to “Procedure or Process” – as the very effective result always will remain just the same.

1)

….Take several deep breaths – and concentrate that when inhaling they go deep down. They have to be sucked in slowly into your stomach and from there be pushed out again through your mouth.

2)

…..Afterwards – having done this sort of deep breathing – you envelope yourself and all your entire being (I Am) into some huge white ordinary ball or one of light. For all those finding it somewhat difficult to follow such imagination – we advise you just to visualize some huge white ball of any material matter in which he/she is sitting or standing.

3)

……Visualize that this ball of light is flooding you with some wonderful energy.     White light is flowing incessantly into you from the walls of the white ball of light. Kepp your eyes shut and closed since it is some substantial help when visualization.

4)

…..Feel into your body very consciously and try to become aware of any reaction in resonance to what you do. Enjoy deeply this most wonderful energy of your ball of light or energy and expose yourself  to its effects very consciously .

5)

…..You will sense that after some while your body will become much lighter in weight which again will make you go even deeper into your body’s relaxation. You may even deepen this stage while imagining that more and more energies are being released to you by your white ball of energy  – effecting even more intensive relaxation which will reach the very stage when your subconsciousness becomes direct access to you.

Such direct access to you – it has been made possible only shortly ago – since all the energies of love which are flooding this planet as “Tsunami of Love” become more dominant all the more and thus all limitations from deeper dimensions could be overbridged.

When reaching this access you will note the following: “All of a sudden you will perceive a voice as if it was your very own one. You will also note that somebody is attempting to get into contact with you. In the very beginning you will likely believe that you are going crazy – however that is not so. It is that part of you trying to get into contact with you which is called “Your Higher Godself”or simply

“Your Higher Self” being thatvery part of you in eternal connection to you. However it is never been incarnated with you on physical levels.

Just try to listen to your Higher Self and even attempt to open up some sort of dialogue with it. If – after some while – you will truly recognize that you are not dreaming – that you have not gone crazy at all – then you have done it – achieved to maintain direct contact with your own Higher Self.

Only since March 30, 2014 it has been possible to reach out in such a way for some direct contact with Human Higher Selves as from that date I, Mother Earth,  have been released and freed from all negative energies.

This is Mother Earth by name of Gaia speaking, and from deep of my heart goes my love to all human beings on and inside of this Planet.

Reblogged from German Original http://soul4free.wordpress.com/

Views: 19

James Gilliland: The Shift Is Hitting The Fan

imagesWe have spoken for eons about these times. The alignment with Galactic Plane, the ever increasing incoming energies, and the solar flares which are a by product of these alignments. The upcoming Cardinal Cross and the three blood moons as in the past spell out major changes on every level. Pluto, Mars, Uranus and Jupiter are all lined up representing big changes and everything coming to the surface. It is said beware of the Ides of March.

March was a time of exposure for so many emperors as well as wanna be emperors. The ruling elite are being exposed on every front, the masses are coming to realize who has been behind the vast majority of the wars, disease, poverty, pain and suffering on the planet. The elite are now experiencing the grand uncovering followed shortly by the reaction to their actions. This process is well underway. When it is made known who they are and what they have done even the most ignorant of the masses will not only shake their heads in disgust, many will demand retribution. The masks are coming down. We are all hoping for a peaceful evolution, yet due to the resistance of the elite it will most likely end in aggressive revolution for those who refuse to shift with the times.

Chile which is unleashing 8+ quakes on April Fools Day, the same day a major tsunami hit Hawaii in the past due to a previous quake generated in the same area. Hours after the tsunami watch I found myself in the clear blue waters of Maui communing with the fish. Although it is not wise to be snorkeling just after a tsunami watch my inner guidance told me it would be fine. Rather than be ruled by fear I trusted that inner guidance with extreme discernment to be clear I was not in denial knowing full well the possibilities. There were some big waves on the island yet where I was the waves were small and I am so glad I did not miss that experience being the last day on the island. The freedom of the ocean, along with the auric cleansing and lessor gravity with endless possibilities to explore, coral arrangements and fish is very hard to top.

When I first arrived in Maui there was a very sad event which unfolded in front of the very house I was staying. A wonderful woman was hit by a car, dented the front of the vehicle flew into the windshield and then fell in front of the car only to be run over again. I found myself kneeling with her for over 20 minutes waiting for the ambulance. It did not look good, the whole family, was there and it was a very traumatic, emotional event. I felt waves of energy moving from the base of my spine up and out releasing much of the trauma of the event. Although things looked very bleak I heard the message she will be alright, hard road ahead yet they will find something because of this what will save her life. We continued to clear the energies and send healing energies to her and the family.

She is now making a rapid recovery, and low and behold they found a very large tumor in her brain that would have eventually been fatal. It was removed along with mending the broken hip, arm, leg etc. It was a major reality check. I came to Maui for some R&R and to mix a little business with pleasure doing a couple of talks and counseling. As we all know man plans and God laughs. Between the opening of the portals and star gates, the counseling, talks and meetings with movers and shakers, including supporting the movement to ban GMO’s it was a very busy vacation.

There was a part of me, the human side that was bitching and moaning about not having a much needed vacation. The accident gave me an intense reality check, a feeling of gratitude that I was not having the same experience as the woman hit by the car. I had all my limbs, was conscious and mobile yet not without my own black opps induced health challenges. I also had the support of the beautiful many masters, saints and sages, including the benevolent off worlders. Focusing on what I had verses what I desired completely changed the energies. The attitude of gratitude can completely change the mindset. It will be a necessary mindset in the days to come.

We need to stop sweating the small stuff, take stock in what we do have, honor and be grateful for the people and things we do have in our life. If we have food, shelter, water, and are mobile we are much better off than most. Those who cannot cope with change and loss, or base their happiness on material acquisition are not going to fare well in the days to come.

Those who cannot maintain their center when everyone else is loosing theirs will be subject to the endless ups and downs associated to seeking love, joy, acceptance, approval and security outside of self. It is time to slow down, simplify, and live according to universal law. There are three basics upon which all masters agree will restore Eden. Love God/Creator/Spirit with all your heart, Honor each individual as a unique expression of God, Honor the Creator in all Creation, “The sacred circle of life.”

Listen to Nature. She is letting all know with ears to hear where she is going. It is time to flow with Nature, move with her, listen from within. Make your own personal inner God/Spirit/Creator connection. Use extreme discernment concerning all institutional leaders, the lame stream news, even those locked into social consciousness. If their guidance worked we would not be in the predicament we are in.

Have they found a solution to war, disease, poverty? No they have failed miserably so now just maybe it is time to find another source for information and guidance in the days to come. I might also add beware of the planned opposition, those installed to steer and control information. Always ask the tough questions. Be well.

James Gilliland www.eceti.org www.bbsradio.com

Views: 41

Galactic Federation of Light, April 07, 2014

Galactic Federation of Light, April 07, 2014

Wake up Call

Through Nancy Tate

We are here today to give you an overlook of what is taking place these days in this world of change. It is a mass configuration of changes that are taking place. With the onslaught of the financial boom there is a multitude of aspects that are in place that will all come into harmony with each other when the last piece falls into place. This cannot happen until the energy of each of the pieces is firmly in place and not attached to anything that is of the old school of thought in a way that can draw in the other ways of usage. With this assemblage of newness there will be a great many ways in which the new system may be challenged, but it will be in the hands of the people, and not in the hands of the few who have had power over the old way of the exchange policies.
As for the governmental system, do you remember what it was like in the old history books of how the governments were set up and in use for the people? What many of you may not know as of yet is that these were cover-ups for what was really in place. There was much manipulation that was going to be mastered all over the planet when the governmental agencies were set into place. There are many secret documents that will be released to the public when the time comes for the new governance to come forward. These documents will show the people how they have been coerced into believing that they are in power, for the way that their lives have been. There will be many answers that will come forth to the questions that these documents will instigate from the people as to what was really in place, and how all of the people could be so abused in the freedom that was promised and then gradually taken from them.
We are here to promise you that it will all come to the forefront when the circumstances permit the freedom for it to happen, unbiased and in the truth that will be unmistakably clear to all of the people. It will show you all that there is something that is coming that will be a declaration of the power that you all have, and the ability that you will exercise will be evidence of that. You will all see that there is more to this parade of untruths and manipulation than you have ever dreamed of and that is why there is the necessary amount of time and action taken now that will clear away all of the debris that is necessary for the complete clear picture that will show you what it is that is in store for you after all that has been hidden.
We are here as your galactic family to assist you in the new paradigm that will show you not only what has been kept hidden for all these eons, but to assist you to open up the images within your mind of what you agreed to when you came to this planet. You will also understand why you have undergone this transformation from the openness you were experiencing, on through the process of slipping into the depth of forgetfulness that you are now rising up from. You are very close to being able to see and live the truth of who you truly are. You will see the example that you here on this planet have agreed to through your presentation to the rest of this universe and also to all of the others that have been created in the essence of your evolvement.
We will step forward with you in the times of forward moving that you awaken to. As a team of like-minded beings we will move forward in a way that will not only benefit this universe but all of creation as well. There is much that we will be doing with you. We will be expressing in a way that is to most of you extraordinary and at the same time commonplace in a way of resolving the puzzle that has been created here on earth. We suggest to you that you take this one step at a time, as you are inspired to do. Enjoy your newfound freedom in every moment. Utilize these new energies that you are creating to see what it is that you have come to this planet to do. Realize how it has added to your experience of this creation in which you will find a new step to take from this moment into the next.
All of the issues that seem to be pressing in amoung you now will be an interesting viewpoint for you to look back on and realize the gifts that it has brought to you and all of existence. We of the Galactic Federation of Light do say in this moment that you are the caregivers of this universe and beyond. As you awaken to who you are and what you have brought to the wholeness of the Creator Source, you will then know what your next step will be alongside us, and all of Creation. Go in peace, Joy and Love from this moment into the next. We are with you all the way.
Thank you dear Galactic Federation of Light,
Much Love, Nancy Tate

More: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=nancy+tate
Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily:   http://violetflame.biz.ly 

Views: 52

Tags: Nancy, Tate, violetflame               

Poof and Zap – What Will People Do With All of Their Money?

Greetings Everyone!..I have another very busy day of appointments today, so I am doing these posts here, in advance...In my short time contributing here at ET's. ning,...I'm not sure if I can recall anyone posting from "The Office of Poofness"...Well, I am quite familiar with His/their posts, as Poof has been posting about Inner developments in the Financial sector for many years now; and Poof is quite respected across the Internet "World"... I just read this most recent post at Alexandra Meador's Galactic Connection...and thought it worthwhile to Share here...Blessings 2 All!

Poof and Zap – What Will People Do With All of Their Money?

Mon, April 7, 2014
rumormillnews.com
Greetings and Salutations,poof the money dragon1 300x210 Poof and Zap What Will People Do With All of Their Money?The world is going through a Metamorphosis; watch what is occurring in institutions and in the political world. You won’t see it all at once because change does not happen over night; well not usually. But the bullying primitive way of going to war to get what another has is over.

The regimes that have been in control will no longer have that kind of control; you wonder why that can be; it is because people are aware all over the world that no country or its leaders in their right mind would now go to war with another country.

And so how does this fit with the prosperity programs. There are those who know that the trust that was placed with those in leadership positions has been violated beyond any idea of integrity. They know. And they are bypassing those corrupted by the greed for more and more. That is over. ….

I tell you now that people are through with war. There will not be a WWIII… that will be stopped by many sources. There will be a need to begin building new ways of being and new communication systems and new thought systems that are built on truth, not on lies.

The wise counsel and the ways of the people who are trying to reach into the hearts of all on the lists are truly doing what needs to be done. Money is a tool; it is not a way of life; it is a tool; so be aware of the need to be sensitive to the gift that you are soon to receive. POOF

ZAP SAYS;    HI ALL

SO WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT IS COMING OUT?

WITH THE AMOUNTS GETTING INTO THE SYSTEM, PRUDENCE DICTATES SOME CHECKS AND BALANCES TO BE IN PLACE SO THAT NOT TOO MANY STUPID THINGS TAKE PLACE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE MONEY FINALLY, AND GO SHOPPING.

WHAT WILL THEY BE, I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT, BUT MOSTLY IT WILL BE LEFT UP TO THE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS, THEIR CONSCIENCE, AND HOPEFULLY THE ADVICE OF A WEALTH MANAGEMENT EXPERT.

A GOOD ONE ALWAYS TRIES TO SELL YOU BANK PRODUCTS LIKE TERM DEPOSITS, CD’S, MUTUAL FUNDS, ETC.

GOOD TAX ATTORNEYS PROVIDE STRUCTURES BY WHICH YOU CAN MITIGATE YOUR TAX EXPOSURE, AND COMPETENT ACCOUNTING FIRMS KEEP TRACK OF YOUR HOLDINGS.

MANY EXPERTS OUT THERE, AND WITH A BIT OF MONEY SPENT ON THEM, YOU WILL GAIN WISDOM PRETTY CHEAPLY. GO HUNT UP SOME THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH.

YES, THE US TREASURY IS FULLY FUNCTIONING UNDER THE NEW DOLLAR, THE TRN, OR AS IT IS TO BE KNOW IN EUROPE AS THE UNITED TRADE NOTE (UNT) PUTIN INSTRUMENTAL IN ENSURING THE US SIGNED THE TRN INTO USEFULNESS ON MARCH 28, AND THE SYSTEM CONTINUED THE RESET.

ALL GLOBAL TRANSACTION CODES THE US TREASURY REGULARLY GIVES OUT SO THAT TRANSACTIONS CAN BE TRACKED AS USD DENOMINATED, THAT WERE STOPPED A FEW WEEKS BACK HAVE, AS OF THIS LAST WEDNESDAY, BEEN RELEASED. BANKING AS USUAL NOW, AND YOU CAN GET TRANSACTION CODES NOW TO RELEASE FUNDS.

THERE ARE MANY WITH TRANSACTION CODES NOW, AND ALL IS IN READINESS FOR WHAT IS TO COME THIS WEEK.

SIMPLY PUT, WE ARE SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESET.

WATCH THIS CAREFULLY AND REMEMBER. THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED. GOOD STUFF, AND HUMANITY IS BEGINNING TO BREATHE A TAD EASIER. FULL BREATHING SHORTLY.

SO I AM SOMEWHAT HAPPY NOW SEEING ALL THIS TAKING PLACE AND VERIFYING EVERYTHING TO DATE. ONE STEP AFTER ANOTHER HAS ALLOWED US TO GET HERE. QUITE EXTRAORDINARY REALLY.

SOME WORLD STAGE ITEMS REACHED ME, AND I HAVE NOT VERIFIED THESE ITEMS, BUT THEY MAKE SENSE IN WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE.

THE FIRST ITEM THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST MONTH IS THAT IRAQ BOUGHT 36 TONS OF GOLD THE LAST WEEK OF MARCH – THE 5TH LARGEST PURCHASE IN THE WORLD WHICH MORE THAN DOUBLED THEIR ORIGINAL 27 TONS.

THE WORLD TRADE FUND (WTF) ORDERED THE US TO STOP PRINTING MONEY BECAUSE IT IS NOT BACKED BY GOLD.

THE US TREASURY (UST) HAS RELEASED THE NEW US DOLLAR (UNT UNITED TRADE NOTE) IN EUROPE THIS WEEK.

IRAQ PAID OFF THE MAJORITY OF THEIR DEBT IN PARIS.

THE WORLD TRADE FUND (WTF) ORDERED THE US TO RELEASE THE IRAQI FUNDS HELD FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS TO OFFSET IRAQ’S DEBT TO THE US.

SO, THE DEAR PURPLE PIGS ARE FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE AS THE PACE ACCELERATES, AND MORE AND MORE FUNDS START GETTING OUT.

MY ADVICE IS SIMPLE: WATCH IT HAPPEN AS IT UNFOLDS, AND BE PATIENT.

THE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE AND ANXIETY OVER TIMING IS NOT THE BEST THING TO DO NOW – IT IS A MATTER OF SHORT DAYS ONLY….ENJOY THE WAIT AND THE SHOW.

CHRISTINE LAGARDE SAID THAT: A MODEST AND FRAGILE RECOVERY IS UNDERWAY—AND NEEDS TO CHANGE GEARS TOWARD MORE RAPID AND SUSTAINABLE GROWTH.

THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT. THE MIDDLE TIER BUSINESSES WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR ABOUT 75% OF THE WORLD GDP THAT WAS UP 2%. WITH COUNTRY CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION, THE NEW PARADIGM FUELED BY THE RELEASE OF THE MATRIX FUNDS, WILL THE WORLD GDP WILL GROW WELL, AND THE ECONOMIES WILL MOVE FORWARD VERY STRONGLY AND WITH CONFIDENCE. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

Dear Susan and Zap,

Thank you for the newsletters, but they seem like just a lot of talk, like we’ve gotten for years. With what you continually tell us, it seems like this will go on for much more time. I figure to hear from you in a year from now, unlike what Zap keeps trying to convince us otherwise. I figure it will take that long before the criminals begin to see their due IF they ever do. I apologize for not being super positive about this, but we’ve all heard it before and will continue hearing for time to come. DEC

HI DECK. WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT THE LANDSCAPE MAY SEEM THE SAME, IT IS VASTLY CHANGED. THE SAME ELEMENTS ARE THERE YES, THE TREES, THE GRASS, THE BUILDINGS, AND THESE CONSTRUCTS ARE PART OF.. [10:01:32 AM] Laurel (TexasMom): WHAT IS HAPPENING SO THEY DO NOT CHANGE. POSITIONING DOES. SO DO RADICAL CHANGES TO THE SYSTEM SUCH AS THE TRN COMING INTO EFFECT. I AM SURE WE ARE DAYS/WEEKS AWAY INSTEAD OF MONTHS/YEARS. TAKE HEART.

Hi, Susan and Zap,

I was appalled at the discourtesy, arrogance and blame of the writer from Australia and the other writer. As I wrote my friend, Arielle (who urged me to write to you), I was surprised that you allowed this to go on and on. I am all for freedom of speech, but after someone has made their point, enough! It was so rude and uncalled for, and I’d really like to know if he could do better!

FORGIVE DAVE, AS HE WAS JUST REACTING. I AM QUITE SURE HE HAS REFLECTED ON HIS WORDS, AND REALIZED IT DOES NOT MATTER IN THE END. WE ARE ALL WORKING FOR THE SAME THING, AND SENSIBILITIES ARE OBSERVED AT MOST LEVELS, BUT HERE? LET THE HAIR DOWN ONCE A WEEK, AND GET SLAMMED….NOT THAT GOOD.

If you could please cut these self aggrandizing speeches off soon after their point has been made, I would appreciate it. I got so disgusted reading this newsletter I almost didn’t finish. Also, if you would identify other writers, particularly the last one who was intent on his spiritual validation, and the one who talked against contracts. It is confusing to follow who is talking, and when, besides you.

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE HAS SO MANY INTERESTING TWISTS AND NOOKS AND CRANNIES, EXPLORING IS FUN INSTEAD OF REGULAR BUSINESS-SPEAK LETTERS ALL DAY LONG. I AM NOT HERE TO DO ANYTHING BUT PUTS THOUGHT TO PAPER. THIS IS JUST ME TALKING AND TRYING TO DISCERN WHAT IS OUT THERE, MAKE SENSE OF IT, AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP. THIS IS MY WAY OF DOING IT. NOT THAT HORRIBLE IS IT?

Now I do want to say how much I appreciate all that you do for us. It has not been an easy road, and at times, I, too, have been discouraged and thought it would never bear fruit. But I hung in there. Why? Because the world is in such chaos right now, I can not believe the Creator would allow these atrocities to continue. Therefore, I believe in this program. Granted, I am just a small contributor to Mike’s program and know next to nothing about the other trusts and financial measures that you keep talking about, I stay tuned. My hope goes up and down, yet there is a knowingness, a divine faith that this is the real deal and I am so grateful that I am a very very small part of it, and so grateful to Poof, to you, Susan, and now Zap for all the hours and hours of unpaid work you devote to the cause.

DIVINITY WALKS ON 2 FEET. THIS WAS POOF’S MESSAGE. IT IS A PROFOUND MESSAGE AND A TRUE ONE. WE ALL HAVE THAT SPARK OF DIVINITY IN US. WE ARE THE STUFF OF STARS. THE MORE WE GET TO TRUTHS, THE MORE REVELATIONS AND EPIPHANIES, THE MORE WE GROW AND GET ENLIGHTENED. ON EPIPHANY I SHARE HERE AND THAT IS: ALL IS PERFECT.

WHY. THIS WOULD ANSWER WHY THE CREATOR ALLOWS SUCH THINGS TO GO ON.

THE ANSWER IS THAT THIS IS A PLANET OF CHOICE. OF FREE WILL. THIS DOES NOT EXIST UPSTAIRS, AS IT CAN NOT. SINCE GOD IS LOVE, AND LOVE IS ALL, THEN WHAT HAPPENS IS A DIMINISHED FORM OF LOVE (TO A VERY LARGE DEGREE), BUT IT IS LOVE NEVERTHELESS. CONSIDER THE YIN/YANG WITH THE SAME MESSAGE BUT IN TERMS OF BALANCE, NOT THE STUFF OF ALL THAT IS.

IF IT IS LOVE, IT MUST BE PERFECT. SO UNDERSTANDING THAT, IT BECAME EASY TO LOOK AT THE ACTIONS ON THE WORLD STAGE AS A PLAY, A REALITY SHOW TYPE SCENARIO WHERE CHESS PIECES AT THE HIGH LEVEL ARE COUNTRIES.

GETTING INFORMATION TO MAKE SENSE OF THE PUZZLE PIECES WAS AN INTERESTING TASK, AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR THAT ALLOWANCE.

THIS IS WHY I CAN STATE HOW FAR WE REALLY ARE FROM THE ADVENT OF THE PROSPERITY WE ARE TO ENJOY.

Secondly, re Projects. I go not want to head a project; I am much more a behind the scenes kind of person. I am an animal communicator and am fiercely devoted to all beasts of this world and I would like to put my resources behind some worthy endeavor/s. I live in Maine and I know there are many organizations here that are in need. However, I would like to contribute on the bigger picture, and so how can I hook up with some of the projects? Thank you so much for listening, S

UNDERSTAND. THERE WILL BE A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY YOUR WAY. YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHAT TO DO AND HOW BIG TO TAKE IT. BITE OF AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY CHEWING IT, HELP IS HERE FOR THAT TOO AND GIVE SUPPORT UNTIL YOU CAN HANDLE STUFF. THIS IS WHAT IS COMING THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BUILT QUITE NICELY SO FAR.

Views: 30

Critical Announcements – Must Listen!!

Mon, April 7, 2014 - I found this link on GalacticConnection.com Updates posted by Alexandra Meaders Galactic Connection, “Updates for April 7, 2014”‏

I recommend that you go to the link below and listen for yourself. This is likely one of the most important calls you will ever experience.

Lots of Love & Blessings,

Lynne

Listen to this Historic Kathryn E. May:

“Our Historic LAST Channeled Call!”

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2014/04/06/our-historic-l...

“4-6-14”

Kathryn E. May, PsyD has been asked by Spirit to serve as "The Voice of Mother/Father God."  In this capacity Kathryn has brought us timely messages from both Father and Mother God, Prime Creator, Sananda, St Germain, Ashtar and other Cosmic Guests.  

Today's landmark call opens the portal to our Ascension. 

"Sananda announces that April 15th will be the beginning of the end of this phase of Planet Earth; this experience of human kind.  After April 15th, there will be no more 3rd Dimension... on April 15th, everything in the world will change."

NOTE: This is a landmark call. It will be available in a YouTube version soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service