Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Greetings!

Many of you are wondering when First Contact will happen.
This morning during my rest, while playing my cosmic consciousness Mantra meditations in the backdrop, I went into deep silent awareness, as I consistantly do every time I rest, this morning was special, as I was able to tap into the consciousness of the Pleadians, the Sirians, the Lyrans and other various groups that are surrounding Earth, impatiently waiting I might add...they informed my higher self that the day/night that world leaders discloser happens, that is when First Contact will happen, no sooner, and definately no later..it's the day/evening of. I know of this to be a fact and I don't speak of matters that I'm not sure of. I know this is going to manifest VERY soon. Prepare to be amazed by the beautiful expierence, from what I envisioned, it's going to be amazingly beautiful and bring everyone on Earth to awe. I literally awoke with tears of joy in my eyes. And also from what my visions have been leading me to believe is that The Ascension is going to be sometime next year, as the time seems to be accelerating quicker. This is GREAT news dear ones. If anyone has had an visions or discussed this with the various group conscious of those mentioned, please send me mail.

Be happy, in joy and in light for we've worked extremely hard.

This will be a time of celebration of our oneness.
Namaste & lots of love from Ascended LightAngel

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe they don't understand what soon means.
Maybe they don't understand what soon means.

lmfao , maybe....
Incredible and whats even more interesting is the time it was posted............................ look.... 11.11!!!
Ascended, your vision may be very much correct. I just read where MSNBC correspondent, Rachel Maddows said "off the record" that ships will be decloaking over the DC area in the next few days.

We'll see . . . .
Thanks to all who replied...be a little more patient. I know how it feels to be impatient, trust me, I've been waiting for this for many years myself. When the time line is here, you will feel the energies.

Yesterday & early this morning I spent a lot of time meditating, most of the day & night actually, which is usually more than I have been doing as I've been helping people understand the Ascension process.

The energies are really powerful that it's been leaving me in tears of joy.

11:11 and 1:11 has always has some gateway of knowledge in my incarnation..It's even in my star sign if you look at my photos, you can see 11:11 as the Virgo...Synchronicities, Healing and Awareness with the closing of your reality program is almost here, many more people sense the end of time as the time has been speeding up as you can notice. It's almost here dear golden rays of light...I am very excited and happy for you all.
*hugs all around*

Blessings of eternal oneness & abundance for all
Namaste from Ascended L.A.
This particular source said that Rachel is a "White Hat" so my guess would be she has credible information. As we all know, scenarios and timelines change all the time but I was pretty excited when I read this today.
It's time we listen more to ourselves, our higher selves and trust.

The vibrations are extreme now, as I can sense my chakras are buzzing. The timeline for first contact in going to be VERY soon. BTW, they're not talking about landings of their ships, many close encounters of the 3rd kind of enormous ships all over the planet that will phase in the atmosphere & say hello.

Be in joy,light and love dear ones because this is a time for celebrating all the hard work you beautiful lightworkers have been doing. Oneness from A.L.A.
I had a dream about this last night, I was sitting out side and all of a sudden hundreds of gigantic ships filled the skies, the dream was so vivid that I thought It was really happening and I didn't realize it was a dream until I woke up.

Also accession in 2010 coincides with my own predictions as to when all this will happen, I won't however release any of the details on this as to the fact that I am quite sure after yesterday's drama that most people aren't ready to hear it.
My prediction:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2139580.ece

That's as good as it's going to get.
Thankyou so much i've been wanting first contact for a very long time now it's coming to pass, although i thought the actual first contact was going to be in 2010 and 2011 was ascension to 2012 that time period.
H.R. Pufnstuf said:
My prediction:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2139580.ece

That's as good as it's going to get.
HR thanks for that link.

Funny, that picture was in the forum where I got the info on the MSNBC reporter and it was identified as a cloaking for a specific ship.

Interesting times . . .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service