Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

date time both ears-left ear-right ear-times there are none how lomg they last I truly believe their is a lot more going on here than we realize and if we could volunteer these happenings surounding the ear tone mystery we may be able to work together putting together a accurate reason for this phenomona

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my tone started back op yesterday morning in both ears and started not as hi pitched as normal but it almost been 34 hrs tone is still there but higher pitched ang and very noticable
Time to change some light bulbs.

JIM4HOPE said:
Excellent video this is some awareness everybody should know about

CHRISTINA said:
@ 1:57
"ringing-in-ear" symptom possibly one of many effects of EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation)......?

@ Simpleman
those eco bulbs, I've never bought them in the first place ......... :-)

yet, strange as it may seem, i've been having an odd experience since my visit to the 3-phase-alien-writing crop circle, Alton Barnes, England, in June last year: kind of communication in Morse code in my left ear.....day AND night.....


simpleman said:
Time to change some light bulbs.

JIM4HOPE said:
Excellent video this is some awareness everybody should know about

CHRISTINA said:
@ 1:57
"ringing-in-ear" symptom possibly one of many effects of EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation)......?

hmm had a strange one last night. i heard a very high pitch tone that lasted for about 20 seconds at approx 11pm gmt last night. i heard the tone in both ears and it wasn't the usual silence to tone that usually hear but a constant high pitch that faded in then faded out. i seemed to be able to hear my music as normal even wile i was hearing the tone.
This is very interesting one Bishop mine today is considerable a much higher pitch than hormal I honestly cant say when it took place my guess is between 10:00pm and 11:00 am pst time there is no fading in or out in tones as of yet. I dont know if any others noticed any changes

Bishop said:
hmm had a strange one last night. i heard a very high pitch tone that lasted for about 20 seconds at approx 11pm gmt last night. i heard the tone in both ears and it wasn't the usual silence to tone that usually hear but a constant high pitch that faded in then faded out. i seemed to be able to hear my music as normal even wile i was hearing the tone.
Dont you go getting sick on us paTricia T

paTricia T. said:
I'm getting head aches...I never get head aches....but I thought I was just coming down with something...there is a flu going around.
I appreciate your report please if you notice any changes to the pitch please let us know with the time it occured because I do believe there is a lot more here than we realize thanks agin for your input Tshoeva

Tshoeva said:
Iv been getting tone within my right ear.
High pitched, been going on for months, at times, it increases frequency and becomes audible in both ears, this lasts for about 20 seconds or so... This can get quite loud, enough to drown out the physical world quite a bit.

At first i thought i had ear damage, Tinnitus or whatever, but the frequency of it keeps changing, and it isnt consistent at all... so i doubt it now. Im going to get my ears cleared out jus to be sure (probably need that ne ways) - Very strange phenomena tho.

Tshoeva
/AUM
i had one the other day at exactly 11:11 I will keep track of this for you as well
Thanks I have been having nonstop midrange tone myself for last 3 daye .11:11 That is A GOOD SIGN i do believe...

brandy rox said:
i had one the other day at exactly 11:11 I will keep track of this for you as well
past two days been getting tone in left ear. wife too. It starts out with ear going mute the tone increases and duration under a mimute. The tone was high but not like the higher pitch tones i hear in both ears. Also been feeling not the best.
Also something I want to add to this discussion. Ever since i have lost all my mercury fillings in my teeth, I have no more headaches accept a few lately.
I wonder if there are information in the tones.
IVE HAD A STEADY LOWER PITCH TONE BOTH EARS FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2020   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service