Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Drunvalo Melchizedek-LIVE WEB CAST MAYAN PROPHESY- FIRST TIME EVER

Hi all..Drunvalo Melchizedek, author of "Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life," Volumes 1 & 2, "Living in the Heart" and "Serpent of Light" will be broadcasting a live, first time web event on July 29th. I've already purchased my ticket for this event and I'm really excited about it, in part because it is the day after Fire the Grid II, which I've found to be a synchronicity. I'm really excited about this one. He will also take question with the interactive chat and will be answering them. They Mayan nation is finally speaking up about 2012 and are meeting with the Hopi nation, which makes this much more interesting.

Drunvalo will begin a live/interactive series of web casts on the subject of higher consciousness and expanding awareness. Just being himself and sharing his experience in spiritual matters, we will all explore the inner worlds of the ancient and modern ways of perceiving the Reality.

His first web cast called THE MAYA OF ETERNAL TIME - 2012 will begin with the realization that everything our modern world knows of the Maya and their knowledge, including the most accurate calendar known to man, did not come from the Maya themselves, but from the modern world – archeologists, universities, governments, researching individuals. The Maya themselves find the interpretation of the Mayan evidence differently then the modern world.

How do we know that to be fact?

Because Don Alejandro Cirilo, the living Dali Lama of the Maya, said so, and he is the head of the Mayan Council of Guatemala, which is represented by all 440 Mayan tribes in Mexico, Belize and Guatemala, the entire Mayan nation. According to Don Alejandro, a 13th generation Mayan shaman, the Maya have not spoken or written a single word with permission from the Mayan Council in 527 years.

To initiate a change in this silence, The Mayan Council brought a global assembly of people from all the continents of the world into sacred ceremony deep in the jungle of Guatemala in November of 2007, and in so doing, began to initiate the whole world into an amazing release of knowledge and wisdom to prepare the planet for a transformation into a new world of Light and realization.

A Message from Drunvalo

Honestly, I believe the Maya are about to give this world their most sacred knowledge from their heart to help us along the path of consciousness just as a loving big brother or sister would.temple2

The Maya feel it is their responsibility to let the world be aware of their past experience, their ancient memories around what the date of December 21, 2012 really means.

There are so many people stepping forward from the modern world, who are not Maya, with their books, videos and movies to tell us what the Mayan people know about our immediate future. Now the Maya wish to have a chance to tell their own story straight from their own heart.

I am here only to open the way, as they have asked me to. It is my and the Mayan people’s hope that you will listen. It is definitely to your advantage. At the right time in the future, the leaders of the Mayan people will bring this opening to fruition. You will be there to hear and see their hearts speaking directly to you – God willing.

In the future, the live web casts will continue to open the way for expansion of awareness in these modern times, with other subjects and in depth reporting. All the areas of knowledge that effect us today, such as environmental relationships of energy and balance, healing our bodies, minds and hearts, meditation, contemplation, and dreaming our way into peace. Even the ET’s and the UFO’s are essential to our new understanding, according to our indigenous friends. All of Life will be explored.

I guess what you would call this is, A SPIRITUAL TALK SHOW, interactive with your questions and needs.

From my heart to yours, thank you for being alive.

First Broadcast July 29, 2009 TO PURCHASE TICKETS GO HERE: http://www.onelotus.net/

To see Drunvalo's interview, and learn a LOT about what is coming up as far as the earth changes that were predicted by the Mayan, what role Drunvalo has played and his initiation with the indegeneous peoples and much more, click on this link to go to the Conscious Media Network. It's a really GREAT interview and you'll not see this on YouTube because it is copywrite protected by CMN. Love and light, Lea

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/drunvalo.htm

If you have already purchased a ticket, we will be sending you an email where you can confirm that you wish to view the broadcast, and we will send you a new code. If you wish to have a refund, no problem.

Thank you for your patience, but this is a new adventure for me, and I’m learning many areas of technology that I didn’t know even existed.

From my heart, Drunvalo

___________________________________________________________________________________

For a complete list of worldwide showtimes, languages and to purchase tickets: Click Here

The Broadcasts are approximately two hours in length, and will be available in multiple languages.

Please send us any feedback at: Info@OneLotus.net

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, you are so welcome. I'm glad you liked it. Love and Light...Lea
good interview
I just bought the ticket. Thank you!
You're surely welcome. Yes, I bought my ticket as well. I'm very excited about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service