Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Greetings all.

Over the course of the last two weeks, something rather peculiar has started happening to me. Every day, whenever I have a blank piece of paper and a pen nearby, I'm compelled to draw certain symbols. I don't know what they mean, but if I lose the paper, I tend to draw them again, exactly the way they were before.

At first I thought I was just doodling in boredom, but I'm starting to detect a pattern. For one, these symbols are very structured, and seem to follow a syntax, even if I'm as of yet unable to decypher them.

Oddly enough, in the last few days the symbols have included kanji symbols, and even hieroglyphics. Somehow I know they are significant, but I can't seem to translate them. They simply pop into my mind, and I draw them.

My question is this: has anyone ever had this same thing happen to them? Or are you compelled to look up unusual symbology to decyper it? I wish I could upload the symbols I've drawn, but I don't quite know how.

Somehow I feel they are significant.

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May i have a look at these symbols maybe i can decode them. Are you a (daydreamer) by any chance?
The symbols are coming less frequently, but I attribute that to having less free time to write them down. When they do come, however, they are always rather detailed. I'm still looking for a way to upload them that won't compromise my security. This may sound paranoid, but I have good reason to be cautious at the moment.

Julius Belardes said:
May i have a look at these symbols maybe i can decode them. Are you a (daydreamer) by any chance?
When I started to draw again after many years, the things that I would draw would contain symbols that I haven't seen before. Many pyramids, and symbolic images that came in. You are not alone :)
I have a small welding shop and about a year ago I had placed 3/8 dia steel pipe 6 ft length pieces on my shops floor and there were around 7 or 8 in a neat pile .I had a big job come in and when making room for this new job I accidently kicked this pile of pipe and they went and scattere about and the cursing under my breath came to a few words of amazement when 3 of the pipe were in a perfect triangle alignment ,each pipe tip was touching perfectly .So I imediately stopped work on my paying job and grabbed my welding leads and welded that triangle together. For some reason I was obsessed with turning this triangle made of steel pipe into a pyrmid I even made a jig that would hold it in the 60 degree position it needed to be to be a true pyrmid so I could weld it with the peace of mind it was a true pyrmid I spent 7 hours on perfecting this accidental triangle which took 1 second todo ,into a pyrmid AFTER i was done I noticed the time and had to call my customer up and told him I would be a day late on the work he wanted done I have never put and obsession or a personal project over a paying job ever in the last 25 yrs I have had my buisness I ended up draging it outside of the front of my shop and did my job for my customer and the following morning the customer showed up for his request and when he handed me the check he asked me about the pyrmid in front and wanted to know how much I charged to build them I said I havent realy thought about it I told him it was a personal project of my own he said I will give YOU $200.00 FOR IT and I walked out of the shop and remembered how much time was spent on it which shouldnt have taken no more than 1 hour to make and I said in a sincere joking kind of way I have to much time involved in it it not something I realy want to sale any way .He did not even hesitate and said would $325.00 do it and I for some stupid reason said that one is not forsale i was thinking to myself I could build at my cost 8.25 pyrmid for 200.00 and 325.00 I could build 14 pyrmids more if I wanted this was not at all how I normaly would conduct buisness I refused to sale this one in front of my shop .I did make a honest deal with him thogh and told him I would build one for him for a 175.00 and I still felt guilty .He agreed immediately agreed and he was there first thing the next morning to pick it up and give me 200.00 dollars and said keep the change and loaded it up in his truck 2 hours later he called me up and ordered 12 more of the pyrmids at 200.00 plus he would pay for material cost I asked did say can do I have made so far in ths one year up to date 38 of these pyrmids I asked him what he was doing with them and said that he would like to keep that part a secret he said with a smile on his face.So I must say I never drew symbols I built symbols and still do I have put down on paper lately all kinds of 3 dimensional shapes that I plan on building as soon as I can get more material to do so .I have been wanting to tell this for a while know and this I felt was a good place where I would not look crazy telling my obsession and to end this story I will say that obsession that meant something I cant tell you where the drive I have come froms but every time I am walking out to my shop I look at my 6ft tall pyrmid mezmerized by its shape and know inside me is a very good reason that will reveal its meaning to me when the time is right
I like your story. It took all day to do the first one, didn't it? There is something about that shape. I have been compelled to make some small ones out of 1/4 inch solid copper wire, may be with some pieces about 18 inches or so. My previous line of work was house framing. I had a crew. My favorite was the roof. Hip roofs are pyramids too. I liked figuring up the roof, cutting it out, putting it together and every thing fitting into place. Doing this kind of work gave me kind of new understanding of geometry and how things fit into place. I usually see it before I build it. I would have to visualise it before I could lay it out. I guess this helped open my minds eye. Anyway the pyramid building is a cool thing your doing. Now I got to build me one now, haha.

Peace Love and Wisdom
SM
JIM4HOPE said:
I have a small welding shop and about a year ago I had placed 3/8 dia steel pipe 6 ft length pieces on my shops floor and there were around 7 or 8 in a neat pile .I had a big job come in and when making room for this new job I accidently kicked this pile of pipe and they went and scattere about and the cursing under my breath came to a few words of amazement when 3 of the pipe were in a perfect triangle alignment ,each pipe tip was touching perfectly .So I imediately stopped work on my paying job and grabbed my welding leads and welded that triangle together. For some reason I was obsessed with turning this triangle made of steel pipe into a pyrmid I even made a jig that would hold it in the 60 degree position it needed to be to be a true pyrmid so I could weld it with the peace of mind it was a true pyrmid I spent 7 hours on perfecting this accidental triangle which took 1 second todo ,into a pyrmid AFTER i was done I noticed the time and had to call my customer up and told him I would be a day late on the work he wanted done I have never put and obsession or a personal project over a paying job ever in the last 25 yrs I have had my buisness I ended up draging it outside of the front of my shop and did my job for my customer and the following morning the customer showed up for his request and when he handed me the check he asked me about the pyrmid in front and wanted to know how much I charged to build them I said I havent realy thought about it I told him it was a personal project of my own he said I will give YOU $200.00 FOR IT and I walked out of the shop and remembered how much time was spent on it which shouldnt have taken no more than 1 hour to make and I said in a sincere joking kind of way I have to much time involved in it it not something I realy want to sale any way .He did not even hesitate and said would $325.00 do it and I for some stupid reason said that one is not forsale i was thinking to myself I could build at my cost 8.25 pyrmid for 200.00 and 325.00 I could build 14 pyrmids more if I wanted this was not at all how I normaly would conduct buisness I refused to sale this one in front of my shop .I did make a honest deal with him thogh and told him I would build one for him for a 175.00 and I still felt guilty .He agreed immediately agreed and he was there first thing the next morning to pick it up and give me 200.00 dollars and said keep the change and loaded it up in his truck 2 hours later he called me up and ordered 12 more of the pyrmids at 200.00 plus he would pay for material cost I asked did say can do I have made so far in ths one year up to date 38 of these pyrmids I asked him what he was doing with them and said that he would like to keep that part a secret he said with a smile on his face.So I must say I never drew symbols I built symbols and still do I have put down on paper lately all kinds of 3 dimensional shapes that I plan on building as soon as I can get more material to do so .I have been wanting to tell this for a while know and this I felt was a good place where I would not look crazy telling my obsession and to end this story I will say that obsession that meant something I cant tell you where the drive I have come froms but every time I am walking out to my shop I look at my 6ft tall pyrmid mezmerized by its shape and know inside me is a very good reason that will reveal its meaning to me when the time is right
You guy have just given me an amazing idea. Who would like to live in a pyramid? not too hard to construct one. Wouldn't be very practicle space wise though.

On a note more aligned to this discussion. I really think we should start a database on these symbol everyone seems to draw. I know i have alot! ive never really payed much attention to them and generally throw them away.
Maybe if we started a group for symbols, so we could all decipher them togeather. If we could help each her out. If someone doesnt have a scanner make a copy and mail it to someone who does. Maybe water mark it so nobody steal them.
Symbols contain messages or download that active when needed. Just like crop circles, thats what they are for. Like they are installing a program that will at some point be opened. Maybe we could install a multitude of programs together.

Ullan im concerned. Is there still severe weather? Is it anything we could help with in anyway?

simpleman said:
I like your story. It took all day to do the first one, didn't it? There is something about that shape. I have been compelled to make some small ones out of 1/4 inch solid copper wire, may be with some pieces about 18 inches or so. My previous line of work was house framing. I had a crew. My favorite was the roof. Hip roofs are pyramids too. I liked figuring up the roof, cutting it out, putting it together and every thing fitting into place. Doing this kind of work gave me kind of new understanding of geometry and how things fit into place. I usually see it before I build it. I would have to visualise it before I could lay it out. I guess this helped open my minds eye. Anyway the pyramid building is a cool thing your doing. Now I got to build me one now, haha.

Peace Love and Wisdom
SM
JIM4HOPE said:
Vaddix I am working on a new concept with a type of symbol I take pictures from internet of crop circles the ones that resonate with me I put down on a table and I place these real small but powerful magnets in what would be the apropriate places in the crop cicle and then on a old record turn table I would center it and turn it on and then take a compass and see if the compass is irradic or just freezes because I believe these crop circles are a lot more simple to understand than they are .Know I may be crazy but I think they are actual plans or blue prints to simple energy devices that would allow us to become indepedent from the need for oil PRETTY CRAZY ISNT IT!

Vaddix said:
You guy have just given me an amazing idea. Who would like to live in a pyramid? not too hard to construct one. Wouldn't be very practicle space wise though.

On a note more aligned to this discussion. I really think we should start a database on these symbol everyone seems to draw. I know i have alot! ive never really payed much attention to them and generally throw them away.
Maybe if we started a group for symbols, so we could all decipher them togeather. If we could help each her out. If someone doesnt have a scanner make a copy and mail it to someone who does. Maybe water mark it so nobody steal them.
Symbols contain messages or download that active when needed. Just like crop circles, thats what they are for. Like they are installing a program that will at some point be opened. Maybe we could install a multitude of programs together.

Ullan im concerned. Is there still severe weather? Is it anything we could help with in anyway?

simpleman said:

Peace Love and Wisdom
SM
JIM4HOPE said:
Very outlandish but ive herd more outlandish things here. Worth a try. Do you think you could post your findings?

JIM4HOPE said:
Vaddix I am working on a new concept with a type of symbol I take pictures from internet of crop circles the ones that resonate with me I put down on a table and I place these real small but powerful magnets in what would be the apropriate places in the crop cicle and then on a old record turn table I would center it and turn it on and then take a compass and see if the compass is irradic or just freezes because I believe these crop circles are a lot more simple to understand than they are .Know I may be crazy but I think they are actual plans or blue prints to simple energy devices that would allow us to become indepedent from the need for oil PRETTY CRAZY ISNT IT!
Vaddix, I have been thinking of building a pyramid to live in for a year now. While I wrote my reply, I was visualising the pyramid house again. Basicly from my point of view, it's just a roof on the ground.
A data base is a good idea for the symbols and formations. (a group would be good too) I think there is information in the cropcircle formations. When we see them and then the informtion is downloaded to our DNA and or sub-conscious. It may be a binary code. Everything in the universe works off of binary code. That probably why we humans designd computers that operate using a binary code system, 1's and 0's.
Jim, I had thought about watching videos of spinning cropcircles. I had found a video about a year ago. I will post a link if I find it. I hadnt thought about actually physicly spinning them. Cool idea though. Oh, I have been researching free energy for a year, heavy at times. I have many links I can share.

Pyramids are energy collectors, Patricia. They collect orgone energy. I think location may play a big part in collecting energy. A ley line would be best. Thats why all ancient cerimonal sites are built on ley lines. And I have read that when a person is inside one like pyramids Jim builds, one can experience a higher state of consciousness. Cool ha
I
YouTube - Spinning Crop Circle Keycodes - Secrets Revealed 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odvO9zRRajU

YouTube - DNA Awakening - Arcturian Key Codes for Evolution - YAWWWN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3dbKM0nbuQ
Found this one a year ago. My favorite.

simpleman said:
Vaddix, I have been thinking of building a pyramid to live in for a year now. While I wrote my reply, I was visualising the pyramid house again. Basicly from my point of view, it's just a roof on the ground.
A data base is a good idea for the symbols and formations. (a group would be good too) I think there is information in the cropcircle formations. When we see them and then the informtion is downloaded to our DNA and or sub-conscious. It may be a binary code. Everything in the universe works off of binary code. That probably why we humans designd computers that operate using a binary code system, 1's and 0's.
Jim, I had thought about watching videos of spinning cropcircles. I had found a video about a year ago. I will post a link if I find it. I hadnt thought about actually physicly spinning them. Cool idea though. Oh, I have been researching free energy for a year, heavy at times. I have many links I can share.

Pyramids are energy collectors, Patricia. They collect orgone energy. I think location may play a big part in collecting energy. A ley line would be best. Thats why all ancient cerimonal sites are built on ley lines. And I have read that when a person is inside one like pyramids Jim builds, one can experience a higher state of consciousness. Cool ha
I
I seen one today. It was a constellation of the seven stars of the Pleiadies each star was joined to a circle, with a line connected from the star to the center of the circle.
Simple man, how would you compensate for space issues in a pyramid. Assuming you want to floors the upper floor will be significantly smaller. Also tee are alot of space issues to overcome. Appliances and furniture are flat, and would not fit to a slated wall. It would take a redesing of these too.
I would love to live in a pyramid shaped house, but right now the cons outweighs the pros.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service