Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hello.

Today I started wondering about the unawareness when it comes to physical-nonphysical relation. We all create our realities, we all create our experiences, but sometimes we are unable to see how something physical can have an effect on the non-physical side of us, thus affecting the physical side even more.

Let's say I watch a horror movie. Yeah "It's fun" my physical mind says "It is a movie after all". But what actually happens, is that I am watching an immersion of people getting killed or haunted by something. Of course this will have an effect on me. Most likely I will get nightmares the next night, struggling with the fear consciousness that I got into when watching the movie. Now, imagine if I would watch these movies frequently?.

What it feels to me is that many people don't just take seriously the relationship between nonphysical and physical. If you focus on things that are not harmonious, then of course it will have an effect in your life. For every action there is a reaction. I know this too, because I didn't take this stuff seriously either at first. Then later on I noticed what impact it has on me. For example, when I was younger I used to lie to my father. I thought it was okay, it didn't have effect on me. Only later I found out how it was affecting my throat chakra.

Nowadays I first look at what I am doing that creates this experience, rather than going all out trying to struggle with things. Remember, there are no victims, and if I find myself in a situation I don't like it's not because something else put me there.

So angels, discuss. What's your take on this :)

Couple of videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQAk9EM3xg
Interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto about the magic of Water. Including the rise experiment that you can try for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YktbkiL-h7w
Aura Video of Amean Energizing a Bottle of Water

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You Nick, for a wonderful post I feel it is appropriate for those who feel fear, I will try to clarify my feelings about what guidance is sharing with me about what troubles me greatly, fear might be appropriate but it is more relevant to me the sense of loss, despondence a feeling of hopelessness.

In the last few months, I became aware of a DUALITY a connection between enlightened spiritual truth's and the Corporate main media, including the Internet, it was at first almost as though the dark was trying to put claim to all those wonderful messages of hope we read in spiritual messages here I will clarify.

We hear messages of hope from the light that soon we will ascend and we will feel no more pain, on the flip side of the coin the dark seeks to mass medicate us and poison us with chemicals in zombie style controlling humanity this numbs our senses so is like they are trying to full fill the prophecy through their wicked science's.

We are given hope by the light which speaks of higher conciousness and going into the light, the Dark cabals want to kill us with population reduction so yes their are more than one way to go into the light, this is my concern this is why my faith is taking a severe knocking right now.

As much as I cling onto my faith in the light, I keep reading facts on the darks plans to, sterilise us, population reduction, making us less resistant, breaking our will, the fact we are seeing methods of breaking down humanity such as the TSA violating us, all boundaries being destroyed to ever encroach upon humanity's point of reference of decency and respect for each other, constantly I see parallels of spiritual growth, circumvented by the will of the dark to destroy parts of humanity which achieves the same objective in their eyes, so now I ask the question how can we embrace truth and the light when it seems every time we hear a message of hope, I see the answer of how this will be achieved by the darkness.

And I wonder: What is shattering me is that I started to feel that many channelling's are being infused by darkness to keep us idle, to make us no longer resist that which is coming our way, no one is easier to take over than a being of light with total faith sitting idly by awaiting the great ascension, and what happens if our faith REALLY is nothing more than a large balloon without substance it looks full and promising but when it bursts we are left with it's shattered remains perhaps now you understand why I feel such an emptiness and despair.

Love Chelley xxx
Dear Clinton yes Bro your right, thanks for reminding me, sometimes it is like we get so bogged down in stuff we can no longer see the sunshine because we are head deep in stuff ;)

Chelley

Clinton Doherty said:
See Chelley this was just what we were talking about, in your message now, this one you made, read it and see how negetivly polarised you within this expression you wrote down. There is little hope in your energy see. Focus now on letting go the victimhood, and concentrate on the positive side to your research. You see you only feel this way about the world because of your research you have done. I personaly have researched allot and since i changed my focus, I changed my vibration I matched my vibration to brighter things law of manifestation one 0 one, and it has created change in my life. Love you chelley please remember how effected we get and how sensitive creatures we really are.

chelley said:
Thank You Nick, for a wonderful post I feel it is appropriate for those who feel fear, I will try to clarify my feelings about what guidance is sharing with me about what troubles me greatly, fear might be appropriate but it is more relevant to me the sense of loss, despondence a feeling of hopelessness.

In the last few months, I became aware of a DUALITY a connection between enlightened spiritual truth's and the Corporate main media, including the Internet, it was at first almost as though the dark was trying to put claim to all those wonderful messages of hope we read in spiritual messages here I will clarify.

We hear messages of hope from the light that soon we will ascend and we will feel no more pain, on the flip side of the coin the dark seeks to mass medicate us and poison us with chemicals in zombie style controlling humanity this numbs our senses so is like they are trying to full fill the prophecy through their wicked science's.

We are given hope by the light which speaks of higher conciousness and going into the light, the Dark cabals want to kill us with population reduction so yes their are more than one way to go into the light, this is my concern this is why my faith is taking a severe knocking right now.

As much as I cling onto my faith in the light, I keep reading facts on the darks plans to, sterilise us, population reduction, making us less resistant, breaking our will, the fact we are seeing methods of breaking down humanity such as the TSA violating us, all boundaries being destroyed to ever encroach upon humanity's point of reference of decency and respect for each other, constantly I see parallels of spiritual growth, circumvented by the will of the dark to destroy parts of humanity which achieves the same objective in their eyes, so now I ask the question how can we embrace truth and the light when it seems every time we hear a message of hope, I see the answer of how this will be achieved by the darkness.

And I wonder: What is shattering me is that I started to feel that many channelling's are being infused by darkness to keep us idle, to make us no longer resist that which is coming our way, no one is easier to take over than a being of light with total faith sitting idly by awaiting the great ascension, and what happens if our faith REALLY is nothing more than a large balloon without substance it looks full and promising but when it bursts we are left with it's shattered remains perhaps now you understand why I feel such an emptiness and despair.

Love Chelley xxx
There is no need for answers, you have answer yourself the most important question ... " Nowadays I first look at what I am doing that creates this experience, rather than going all out trying to struggle with things. Remember, there are no victims, and if I find myself in a situation I don't like it's not because something else put me there".

What is else there to know :))) otherwise that you stay true to yourself ~*L*~
Namasté Nicklas

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service