Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Does anyone else find hard to travel on the spiritual path alone...or is it just me?

Hi,
My whole life I long for this journey and on the last two years I've started to do something about it.
I always had a deep love and respect for Mother Earth and I've always felt a strong connection with nature. For some reason I have started my journey through learning Crystal Healing. During the two-year course I met wonderful, like minded friends and the things I've learned and felt were absolutely amazing. More than just Crystal healing, we had loads of experiences with energy healing, learned about Chakras, auras, Angels, connection with Higher-Self, etc, etc. Now, that the course is finished I have lost contact with most of them (we all live quite far from each other) and I haven't practiced my healing and other spiritual experiences we used to share. I find hard to go through this path by myself. As always in my life I lose interest if I don't have anyone (around, physically) to share my experiences with. At the moment I feel my spiritual journey is in a "stand by" mode and I am desperate to continue. Sometimes I feel I can only do it if I have a "mentor", then I remember that saying: "When the pupil is ready, the master will appear"...Maybe I am not ready.(?)
Does anyone else feel this way?
Love & light to all

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ravi Raju said:
Simmy said:
I would love to be guided by one of this Avatars.
I saw that they have a retreat in Brazil. It is a pity I don't live there anymore... Who knows, maybe I will meet one in Surrey... Love & light


Hi Simmy,

You need to understand that you are your own best guide.

You could just ask your higher self to make your guardian angels more active or to make them understand what you need to know or what questions you have...

Ask your higher self the questions you have, and ask for the guiding angels to help you in getting the answers.

Then you shall see your teachers miraculously come to you ... tell you what you need to know. This could be someone you already know or a total stranger who answers the questions running in your mind and they just go away the way they came in...

this might sound a little esoteric but I've had too may of these experience happen to me with strangers telling me stuff I couldn't understand and I never got to see them again!! I did freak out a little in the beginning but the creator has his own ways and we need to understand that :)


A clear strong intent from your heart is enough to initiate this process of discovery.


Namaste,
Love & Peace,
Ravi Raju


You are so right!
I need to get in contact with my guardian angels again...There was a time in my life that I could feel their presence and the answers they gave me through all kind of signs...
I am always asking questions to my higher self with the help of a crystal pendulum. I am happy I've learned to trust the answers.
I don't mind you sounding esoteric; I like esoteric!! ; )
Thank you for your lovely words Ravi.
Namaste (is it "My soul greets your soul" or is there a different meaning?)
Love & light
I agree Sarah. War should never be waged for prospering a nation. Or any group for that matter. While I can't bring myself to say war is entirely useless, such as to wage war on acts such as Hitlers, acts of war, acts of mass racial genocide. These are things to pick up a rifle to. But to bolster our economy, to make ammunition salesmen richer, all over oil, top secret ancient discoveries and all in the name of greed is war I cannot agree with. We go to far with our military. I can't place a name to the quote, but I like it a lot. "The greatest show of strength is not to have the most awesome weapon and use its force, it is to have the greatest weapon and to disarm it.

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter said:
Oh, I only have one teacher I can kinda talk to this about which is my inquiry skills teacher (I'm in an IB school) He believes in things like new world order, which I talk to him about. He's really funny in a way though. He understands a lot of things that are going on, but I think he might be misinterpreting a lot of stuff. For example, he supports the "war in iraq" (I really don't consider it a war at all) because he thinks weapon manufacturing helps our economy, which is does in a way. But then again, money shouldn't be a reason to kill another person. In fact, there is no reason to kill anyone, unless they are a killer themselves I suppose. But even still I don't agree with killing.

Back to what you were saying though, yes I think we are all on the right path. And it's really exciting! My life has accelerated forward towards the truth, and I feel something big coming up in the near future. It's wonderful!

Mixupp said:
Definately you're not alone. I'm sixteen and from Finland. I began this journey approx. a month ago and it was at first the strangest and most interesting thing I had ran into. I've always had lots of thoughts about our world and things and happenings in it, but never have those been this strong. I'm so happy to know that I truly am not alone. I've talked with my friends and they accept what I tell them. Some of them think exactly the same way as I do and it makes me feel that I'm on the right path. And hell yeah, I am! Recently I've been sharing my thoughts with my parents, relatives and teachers plus some other "supporting" people. They do not push me back and I'm glad about that. Still it's not easy to talk about this with some people. With the teachers for example. I'm not interested in school anymore. My motivation has dropped rapidly. I'm not interested in lots of useless things anymore actually, but I still have to live with them. Not for long I wish to believe.

Love and light to you and all! <3

Sara said:
Yes, it is. I've only begun having consistent spiritual experiences only a month ago but for about my whole life (I'm only 15 years old by the way) I have always been aware of my inner energy and I have also known about auras for a while. And it is terribly lonely, feeling like you're the only one in the world who experiences these things, I suppose. Usually I just feel plain crazy, even though I don't think I am.

I cope with it by telling my friends from school about the wonderful things I have realized. They usually don't listen to me, but some of them do. And the more I tell people, the more I realize I'm not alone because a lot of people I know claim to have very similar experiences. I don't know, maybe it's different for you, but that's how I deal with it. Plus I have a wiccan friend who has taught me a lot about spirits and auras and such. She's wonderful <3
You must see yourself as an fabulous human being, and it is in these young years you are, you have the ability to feel real vibes. Probably you are psychich in a very natural way. Expose it as many as you can and you wil rise to a higher level. And with the knowledge of that power you know that your not alone and they with you and they give you the power to do so and they are with you and guide you through the whole progress of a higher being. Lucky you.
Many Love Light and Laughter for you Simmy
I think you will find the answer to that question if you look deep within,as you've always known it.And yes,we all feel this way at one point on our spiritual path, as we are all one .At the same time,please remember that each one of us has his/her own path,and do not doubt that .We feel for you.... we wish you light and wisdom, and we suggest a more profound connection with the feminine energies in our reality.
love ,light
yhvh
Hi Simmy,


"Namaste (is it "My soul greets your soul" or is there a different meaning?)"



Meaning of NAMASTE:


In Sanskrit the word is namah + te = namaste which means “I bow to you” - my greetings, salutations or prostration to you.

Namaste has a deeper spiritual significance. It recognizes the belief that the life force, the divinity, the Self or the God in me is the same in all. Acknowledging this oneness with the meeting of the palms, we honor the god in the person we meet.

The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another. "Nama" means bow, "as" means I, and "te" means you. Therefore, Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."

We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to increase the flow of Divine love. Bowing the head and closing the eyes helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the heart.

Namaste allows two individuals to come together energetically to a place of connection and timelessness, free from the bonds of ego-connection. If it is done with deep feeling in the heart and with the mind surrendered, a deep union of spirits can blossom.

Namaste as a symbol of gratitude and respect toward others in return invites others to allows the truth to flow — the truth that we are all one when we live from the heart.


Namaste,
Love & Peace,
Ravi Raju
Trudy said:
You must see yourself as an fabulous human being, and it is in these young years you are, you have the ability to feel real vibes. Probably you are psychich in a very natural way. Expose it as many as you can and you wil rise to a higher level. And with the knowledge of that power you know that your not alone and they with you and they give you the power to do so and they are with you and guide you through the whole progress of a higher being. Lucky you.
Many Love Light and Laughter for you Simmy

How lovely Trudy!
Thank you for the reassuring words...
I'd just like to say that I am probably not that young as you think, hehehe! Thanks anyway! ; ))
Love & light
yhvh said:
I think you will find the answer to that question if you look deep within,as you've always known it.And yes,we all feel this way at one point on our spiritual path, as we are all one .At the same time,please remember that each one of us has his/her own path,and do not doubt that .We feel for you.... we wish you light and wisdom, and we suggest a more profound connection with the feminine energies in our reality.
love ,light
yhvh

Hi yhvh,

Yes, I've always known the answer...

I try to bring the more feminine energies through my crystals (and my minutes of adoration towards the Moon. Full moon today! :) ), but it is interesting you've said that because I do think I am lacking those energies lately...

Love & light
Ravi Raju said:
Hi Simmy,


"Namaste (is it "My soul greets your soul" or is there a different meaning?)"



Meaning of NAMASTE:


In Sanskrit the word is namah + te = namaste which means “I bow to you” - my greetings, salutations or prostration to you.


Namaste has a deeper spiritual significance. It recognizes the belief that the life force, the divinity, the Self or the God in me is the same in all. Acknowledging this oneness with the meeting of the palms, we honor the god in the person we meet.


The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another. "Nama" means bow, "as" means I, and "te" means you. Therefore, Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."


We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to increase the flow of Divine love. Bowing the head and closing the eyes helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the heart.


Namaste allows two individuals to come together energetically to a place of connection and timelessness, free from the bonds of ego-connection. If it is done with deep feeling in the heart and with the mind surrendered, a deep union of spirits can blossom.


Namaste as a symbol of gratitude and respect toward others in return invites others to allows the truth to flow — the truth that we are all one when we live from the heart.



Namaste,
Love & Peace,
Ravi Raju

That is so beautiful...

Nothing else to say besides...

NAMASTE

In love & light
Hi Simmy,

I dont know why but, I have this strong intuition that you have sorted your confusion about your spirituality being in a "Stall" mode and you can see the mists clearing up from the path to the happy place!

I had to say this as it was very very strong... and as I type this I can feel a load lift off my heart chakra.

Namaste,
Love & Peace,
R.
Ravi Raju said:
Hi Simmy,

I dont know why but, I have this strong intuition that you have sorted your confusion about your spirituality being in a "Stall" mode and you can see the mists clearing up from the path to the happy place!

I had to say this as it was very very strong... and as I type this I can feel a load lift off my heart chakra.

Namaste,
Love & Peace,
R.

Hi Ravi,

I have to say that I feel so much more optimistic and excited about the journey! I think you're right!!

It's amazing that you could feel this...I also feel something in my heart chakra...it feels like hope and joy...

Love & light

NAMASTE
First Law:
"The true student of Life begins by studying himself"

Second Law:
"The true Light illuminates or blinds, according to the student's attitude."

Third Law:
"The true soldier of the Light battles loving the enemy."

Fourth Law:
"The true protection lies in controlling inner fear."

Fifth Law:
"The true Teacher teaches with his or her example."

Sixth Law:
"The true messenger is he who only transmits the message."

Seventh Law:
"The true faith is sustained in knowledge."

Eight Law:
"The sacred doctrine becomes even more sacred if one's life is lived in accordance with it."

Ninth Law:
"The true temple is that which is built upon feelings, thoughts and attitudes."

Tenth Law:
The true mystic is he or she who practices the principles of Heaven and who is constantly dying to love his or her neighbor."

Namaste,
Zimlaur
These laws tell everything we need to know...

Namaste

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2019   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service