Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Consciousness and how we fit into the Grand Scheme of Creation!!!

How consciousness affects the reality and how we are the Creators of Reality!!

THE FOLLOWING TWO VIDEOS ARE FOR THOSE BEINGS WHO ASK PROOF FOR / OF EVERYTHING --- THIS IS A PURE TECHNICAL EXPLANATION OF HOW WE PERCEIVE THE UNIVERSE THROUGH CONSCIOUSNESS

ANYONE WHO DOUBTS THE EXISTENCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS IS DOUBTING HIS OWN EXISTENCE AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING WILL HELP..

(John Hagelin, Ph.D on Consciousness & Superstring Unified Field Theory)

NAMASTE, L&L, R.

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its surprising that no one seems to have found these videos influencing them in any which way!!

The last two videos actually given me the evidence needed for my perception to change from what "I believed in" to what "I know how" and can be scientifically explained to any person in the lower frequencies!

I wish more people could understand and see the way I could perceive things after seeing these videos... you could say that these videos gave me complete enlightenment to how the whole jigsaw fits together.. most of what is being channeled from various entities by in-numerous people and what we they are saying becomes crystal clear with the understanding of how the universe works based on the "Superstring Unified Field Theory"... its so simple yet so complicated! the brilliance of creation and how we fit into the grand scheme!

Namaste, L&L, R.
they are very interesting, I just seen them before about a year ago and I can't remember where!
now that video I liked, very helpful and insightful to see it as a "mirroring" and not so much "attracting"

thanks for this Ravi
Great Videos Ravi, i'm also surprised that you havent had much response from this, for anybody who hasn't watched the videos they explain how everything in this universe is connected as we are all part of the same source energy, we are all conciousness living our lives in our physical earth bodies in a virtual reality world.
I highly recommend everyone to watch its a real eye opener for people who are not aware of what we are and what everything in the universe is "CONCIOUSNESS"
We are all one!! :)
How we would be receiving the information when we are totally immersed in the proton band on the galactic plane post 2012...

"The pineal gland would be able to receive the signal only if you lift the serpent within.." is what he says! .. what he's talking about is the activation of your kundalini and this happens after all the chakras have activated!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service