Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I believe its time to put our money where our mouth is, I have seen quite a bit of talk of creating a self-sustained community, I think the time is now to start building one. I believe we need to vote as a community for a location, take the blueprints for structure that many have already created, start making real ideas with people filling the slots that they are best suited to sustain. We need to vote for someone to saving funds in an account. Many may say that they do not trust anyone enough but if we've learned anything it is that we ware all one, and a lack of trust in someone else is a flaw within yourself. We are the saviors of earth, we are going to show the world proof that it is possible to live free, together. I have a very large amount of money in investments, and I fully intend to put a large amount of that into the community as soon as I am able to "cash out". Its time, there are 2 and a half years OR LESS, NOW is the time to act, we will create a beacon of light for the earth.

Views: 168

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a bratha who has just posted some video on surge energy generator...so no worry for the community on the front of electricity, plus vehicles like that will help alot because transport for the whole community will be free. Let's say, if we had all the hiden technologies out here, we might not even need money in those communities actually, so as we wait to see if Obama means what he says about those technologies and their release to the public domain, let's first of all conglomerate in groups that can be communicated to, summoned or such...at short notice.
clinton said:
AHHAAHHA funny thing man. I was busy in photo shop doing exactly this. then I found a picture that was what i was trying to draw already. http://www.seedoflifegarden.org/seedoflifeplans.html
Clinton you suggested conventional farming methods in the shape of sacred geometry, While this is a good idea, I haven't done the necessary amount of research to know if its practical enough. May i suggest vertical hydroponic farming www.verticalfarm.com. It certainly eliminates space issues. Maybe this in conjunction with www.omegagarden.com 's Carousel.
Hi, I don't know what led me here to this topic but I'm glad it did. I graduated with a bachelors degree in graphic design last year and worked for Directv for a while, then I got the lay off. I must admit, being a shy person plus daydreaming a lot equals the perfect formula for getting fired. The way I see it, most corporate bosses look for superficial qualities in a person. They are quick to judge and disregard your worth. Since I was a child I enjoy art and now realize it as my purpose. I have been thinking a lot about designing posters with positive messages that will help people wake up. I don't want to boast or anything but I ocasionally come up with interesting ideas. One poster in mind (I'd like to create some day) is "JUSTIFICATION FOR HIGHER CIVILIZATION" poster. It's an idea that I conjured looking at the original 80's poster "JUSTIFICATION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION" poster. My question is, who or what am I designing this poster for? Is it a solar powered car? Water powered? Anti-Grav? Free Energy? Self sustained community?
Matt has made a group that is for this purpose...just click on groups and meet the rest of the determined over there. Hmm.
It's called 'self sustained communities'. Am sooooooooo charged about this I tellsya.
Your a graphic artist, perfect, were going to need you chris, maybe post a sample piece of artowork in the new group for this topic.

Chris said:
Hi, I don't know what led me here to this topic but I'm glad it did. I graduated with a bachelors degree in graphic design last year and worked for Directv for a while, then I got the lay off. I must admit, being a shy person plus daydreaming a lot equals the perfect formula for getting fired. The way I see it, most corporate bosses look for superficial qualities in a person. They are quick to judge and disregard your worth. Since I was a child I enjoy art and now realize it as my purpose. I have been thinking a lot about designing posters with positive messages that will help people wake up. I don't want to boast or anything but I ocasionally come up with interesting ideas. One poster in mind (I'd like to create some day) is "JUSTIFICATION FOR HIGHER CIVILIZATION" poster. It's an idea that I conjured looking at the original 80's poster "JUSTIFICATION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION" poster. My question is, who or what am I designing this poster for? Is it a solar powered car? Water powered? Anti-Grav? Free Energy? Self sustained community?
Im so excited for this event, everyone is coming together.

Kihanyaking said:
There is a bratha who has just posted some video on surge energy generator...so no worry for the community on the front of electricity, plus vehicles like that will help alot because transport for the whole community will be free. Let's say, if we had all the hiden technologies out here, we might not even need money in those communities actually, so as we wait to see if Obama means what he says about those technologies and their release to the public domain, let's first of all conglomerate in groups that can be communicated to, summoned or such...at short notice.
Hello!
Count me in! I am a chef and also interior designer my husband works as a welder and know all about blue prints , heating, pipes, construction etc... We have been looking in to finding an intentional community and so far we still
looking. But this is awesome guys, we have the money we only need to find the place and the right people.
please let me know if nay help is needed!
L&L
Namaste
wow. this is a cool idea..but i could never move away from my family..ever. But you all have fun! ill come for a visit!!
Wow I love to see all this talk about building an actual community. I would definitely have some hurdles to jump - family, and also - would have to convince the hubby lol. But I love the idea of a community and I am not opposed to doing it in Canada.

I am gonna keep myself updated on what you guys are talking about and doing, and will help where I can.
Awesome, ok so our first step is to meet at 7 on sunday night PST on vent, ive created an event for it on the mainpage. Look forward to hearing all of your ideas and backgrounds. Keep it up, this is great. And if you can't make it sunday night, do not worry, we will continue to have meetings, and have the group area now where you can post all of your great ideas!
Awww, I can't attend the meeting I can't seem to make my ventrilo work for some reason.
I hope you guys post the recording on SOE.
L&L
Namaste

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service