Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I started this week in my work with a confrontation ... you know I drive people with a disorder ... this morning I had to drive to Oss, a little town in the provence of Noord-Brabant ... I had to take up a man who has a failure in the head ... when I rang the door, he opened and said to me with a angry voice ... you must stay on the sidewalk, I looked at him and I take two steps back ( thinking I was to close too him) then he said "No bitch I mean with your bus !!!
I was totally frozen ... I stare at him and then I asked him ... you can not walk to the bus ? He started to scream and yell to me, so I walk back to my bus and drive on to turn the bus on the end of the street so I could take a turn with the bus so he could step in the bus ... the whole drive he was calling me names, but I said to him at one time ... listen sire, I do my job, I respect you but I do not respect your actions towards me ... so stop this attitude we are grown up people and not children ... He went into silence but my heart goes from boem boem boem ... this was for me very confronting and I had to have unconditional Love for this guy, but I had many troubles handling myself ...

One hour later, the planner from the office called me and said to me I had to drive this route the whole week ... I started to laugh, and when he hanged up I called to the angels upon me and said ... oke oke I understand here is a lesson to learn ... So Yes my sweetest Divine Angel ... Celebrate life!...Live a Charming Week ... I will do just that ... I Love You My Dear Kreemly, I do not always express myself in every post you bring forward ... but I do LOVE YOU and I thank You for all the wise lessons ... I embrace You my sweet friend for we are the WORLDBRIDGERS xx

In Lak'ech with all the Love and Laughter that I will bring to You :)))

Hi Trudy, thank so much for your story, :)))), yup when you see there is something that bothers you, always there is something lesson to learn, i have passed that way too :)))), Hug and blessed be..

In lak'ech as well, sending you positives vibes and laughter for a beautiful day :))))

Trudy said:
I started this week in my work with a confrontation ... you know I drive people with a disorder ... this morning I had to drive to Oss, a little town in the provence of Noord-Brabant ... I had to take up a man who has a failure in the head ... when I rang the door, he opened and said to me with a angry voice ... you must stay on the sidewalk, I looked at him and I take two steps back ( thinking I was to close too him) then he said "No bitch I mean with your bus !!!
I was totally frozen ... I stare at him and then I asked him ... you can not walk to the bus ? He started to scream and yell to me, so I walk back to my bus and drive on to turn the bus on the end of the street so I could take a turn with the bus so he could step in the bus ... the whole drive he was calling me names, but I said to him at one time ... listen sire, I do my job, I respect you but I do not respect your actions towards me ... so stop this attitude we are grown up people and not children ... He went into silence but my heart goes from boem boem boem ... this was for me very confronting and I had to have unconditional Love for this guy, but I had many troubles handling myself ...

One hour later, the planner from the office called me and said to me I had to drive this route the whole week ... I started to laugh, and when he hanged up I called to the angels upon me and said ... oke oke I understand here is a lesson to learn ... So Yes my sweetest Divine Angel ... Celebrate life!...Live a Charming Week ... I will do just that ... I Love You My Dear Kreemly, I do not always express myself in every post you bring forward ... but I do LOVE YOU and I thank You for all the wise lessons ... I embrace You my sweet friend for we are the WORLDBRIDGERS xx

Lol Trudy, is Ala K'in, the one who seconds in lak'ech, blessings

Golden_Angel_K said:

Hi Trudy, thank so much for your story, :)))), yup when you see there is something that bothers you, always there is something lesson to learn, i have passed that way too :)))), Hug and blessed be..

In lak'ech as well, sending you positives vibes and laughter for a beautiful day :))))

Trudy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service