Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

BUSTED: MH17 HAD ONLY 282 SEATS!

So where did the 298 passenger B.S. COME FROM?

Flight 370 had enough seats for 298 passengers! MH17 WAS FLIGHT 370, THE OFFICIAL STORY IS BUSTED!

Flight MH17 had only 282 seats because it is a specially configured 777-200 ER that is designed to take cargo containers with a reduced seating area. This makes the official story IMPOSSIBLE.

http://planefinder.net/data/flight/MH17 and if this gets destroyed I have a screen capture HERE:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/mh17planefinder.png 

This is the FINAL SMOKING GUN THAT PROVES THE OFFICAL STORY PHONY, not enough seats were available for the stated passenger manifest.

And I can tell you exactly how this mistake was made by the people who fronted this fraud - The smallest seating capacity on a production 777-200ER released by Boeing has 314 seats, and the largest capacity version has 452 seats. The perpetrators of the MH17 fraud did not realize that Malaysia airlines was not flying a production model aircraft, they were flying a custom made aircraft that combined cargo with passengers and therefore it did not have enough seats for the story they spun. The only way 298 passengers could have been aboard ANY MH17 is if it was in fact Flight 370, which could take more people.

When studying this plane out, please note that 777-200ER aircraft are referred to as Boeing 772 aircraft. Do not let that confuse you, it is a simple thing to discover.

Gaza

Last night Mexican television did a huge segment on Gaza. In some scenes nothing identifiable is left, with only a barren lanscape of destroyed concrete and collapsed buildings all the way to the horizon (as far as the camera could see). It looks like Israel did the big dirty under the cover of "MH17," which was a heinous zio crime all by itself.

After the scene of total devastation, they aired video of a portion of gaza that appeared mostly intact, and went into a segment about displaced families and how the entire water infrastructure was completely destroyed and there was no safe water to drink other than stores of it that were made ready beforehand.

The number of dead listed is laughable, it has to be tens or hundreds of thousands. There is no way out of this, but I am certain that when all is said and done, the ziopress will firmly re-enforce the solid concrete fact that fewer than 50 people died, just like they did at Jenin and the Mexican press is reporting that Gaza is a war crime and it is all Israel's fault.

A development in the rotten bodies report

Now it is being said that a Dutch doctor who was at the scene within a day has released testimony that the bodies on the plane were rotten and dead days before the crash, which would corroborate what the military commander said and that evidence is there that they were also tortured before the crash. However, the translation from Dutch is very poor and I am working on secondary confirmation.

The Mexican press did a very detailed piece about the dead bodies, showing them being loaded on the train in body bags, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW BAD THEY SMELLED, with absolutely everyone at the scene gagging from the stench including robust military types and doctors. It was surreal, I have never seen anything like that regarding bodies from any disaster. There is no way that kind of rot could have set in in such a short time unless the bodies were indeed dead long before the shoot down.

It is extremely important to re-enforce reality with the fact that the bodies were rotten, because this proves beyond any doubt that THIS WAS NOT FLIGHT MH17, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE CONCEIVABLE WAY IT WAS NO MATTER WHAT STORIES ARE SPUN AND THEORIES ARE PRESENTED. I could care less what the MSM spins about this, the rotten bodies alone renders everything else irrelevant. There is no middle ground to be had with this.

Not a 777?

Someone did a poor report saying it was not a 777 based upon the engines. However, it is obvious that MH17 crashed at hundreds of miles an hour, probably well over 350, and the reference plane (that crash in California last year) actually made a partially safe landing and the ripped off engine was intact. You cannot do comparisons between totally demolished engines and one that is intact, and from what I can see in the pieces laying around from the smashed to pieces engines of flight 370 (I am calling it now, it is time to stop playing games with this) all the pieces are there, including the large pieces.

I looked through the wreckage myself and see dissasembled Trent 892 engines. Enough pictures of the internal parts are available to show they are all there. The huge bell ends disintigrated in the crash, and what is left looks like a smaller engine if you do not look for pieces elsewhere. The big blades are there, ripped off and strewn through the wreckage. 

The Mexican slant on America trying to blame Russia

Last night the Mexican press did a huge piece on flight 370 Er, uh, "MH17." They aired all the footage from the Russian satellites which proved Ukraine shot it down, and then went on an endless rant about how America is trying to blame Russia. I could not make out the actual take, if the Mexican press believes Russia did it or not, but I would guess that if they aired the radar records as well, which showed two Ukranian jets just as the original tower reports said (and subsequently got deleted off Twitter) and then followed up with what the Russian satellites said, that they showed enough truth to make even the brainless aware of what actually happened.

July 21 2014

Russian satellites and American satellites recorded the truth

America is being forced to backtrack on accusations that Russia downed flight MH17 after Russia produced proof that (as this web site reported on day one,) Ukranian fighter jets were accompanying flight MH17. Now an AP reporter has also stepped forward, saying that all along, from day one, he was shown proof that American satellites also tracked the shoot down, and that America knew Ukraine downed the plane as well.

On day one this web site clearly stated this shoot down was done in Ukraine BY UKRAINE when the real MH17 is never supposed to get within 200 KM of where this plane was shot down. This shoot down was done 200KM East of MH17´s established flight path because the outcome of the investigation could be controlled in that region and falsified to forever hide that beyond a reasonable doubt the plane was in fact flight 370. A real investigation would look at serial numbers on parts which would identify the plane they came from, and would not be limited to photos of a paint job and even those photos are totally messed up when all sources of them are put together in the same bin. A summary of the evidence proving this was flight 370, including what happened to the MH17 "passengers" is below:

Questions answered

The most asked question is "what about the passengers who boarded MH17."?

Answer: Obviously, with the doctors claiming to have DNA identified the passengers on day two which is days too soon because you need two samples to identify anyone - one from before the passenger boarded which would be gathered from the home and one of the passenger, to match to the passenger, that statement is patently false because it could not be done that quickly and if they had to say that and were willing to this early on, they are lying about everything and it then becomes obvious that perhaps NONE of the stated passengers were aboard.

It is impossible get DNA identification THAT FAST when samples have to be gathered from Holland, China, Malaysia and other places from homes and elsewhere to be matched against people on the plane, and the fact the MSM is reporting that this was accomplished within two days, analyzed and matched to passengers proves the entire official story is a lie. It would be difficult to get to even one home and collect a decent sample in two days, let alone every home everywhere, and AFTER getting that sample then actually analyze it, a process which by itself takes days.

The obviously brand new passports also proves no one listed actually boarded any flight MH17.

Every passport gathered from the wreckage was absolutely totally and completely sparkly new as if it had never been touched before. This was shown in numerous youtube videos and higher quality photos. In any stack of passports gathered from people at random you would probably get one or two like that, but the fact that not a single one showed any wear at all proves that they were all printed a couple days prior to be used for falsifying who was on the plane. There should have been a mix of new, lightly used and totally dog eared passports if they really were as claimed. Once again, along with the phony DNA identification claims, the all 100 percent sparkly new passports reveal the lie. Obviously ZERO passports were on that plane, and a psy op team went through the wreckage and threw them there. The shoot down was well planned and teams were ready.

The rotten bodies proves no one living boarded that plane

Military commanders confirmed that a large portion of the bodies in the wreckage were rotten, drained of blood and dead for days before the plane even took off. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT ANOMALY WITH A RATIONAL BRAIN? Well, Rense said they were in the cargo hold and regular passengers were in the cabin, but that is a dubious claim when the air in the cargo hold of a 777 (which is pressurized) gets circulated through the main cabin as well as a normal matter of course which would have stunk so bad NO ONE would ever board, there were TONS of sparkly new passports and not a single used one, and "everyone was already DNA identified on DAY TWO" which would be flatly impossible.

The fact that flight MH17 continued on schedule without a hitch afterward also proves no one living boarded MH17 BECAUSE THAT ROUTE LOST ZERO AIRPLANES.

The fact that it is business as usual already also proves Route MH17 never lost an airplane. Can you see what I am getting at here? If you are waiting for the liars in the media to say OH, WE DID IT, THAT WAS FLIGHT 370, WE FAKED THE PASSPORTS, FAKED THE BOARDING LOGS FOR MH17 TO SPOOF BUSINESS AS USUAL AND SHOT DOWN FLIGHT 370 WITH ROTTEN BODIES ABOARD you are waiting for pathological liars to get well.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE!

The media lies in this psy op just keep on giving - such as the 108 dead aids researchers on the plane, which this web site totally trashed, forcing a redaction of that statement and a reduction of that number to SIX. 108 DOES NOT EQUAL SIX. HOW DOES THAT MATCH THE BOARDING LOG? Quite well if it was phony and NEVER EXISTED. 

How about another media screw up?

How about this one - the plane was 200 KM off course, 200KM TOO FAR INTO UKRAINE, 200 KM FARTHER THAN IT WOULD EVER BELONG AND THE MEDIA NEVER SAID IT. WHY? ANSWER: Because it had to be 200 KM off course to get to where completely zionist controlled people were to make good and sure a legitimate investigation, which would have identified it as flight 370, never got done. And it also as a bonus could be used to spin the lie that Russia did it.

And what about the three different departure times stated in the media? And the fact that it was listed as cancelled by the biggest aircraft tracking web site out there?

Obviously no one could get a departure time for MH17, because it stayed on the ground and a different plane took off so everyone in the media guessed and that created conflicts.

Is it obvious now? Sparkly clean passports showing up with no used ones in the mix, Completely DNA matched passengers being stated in the news when it is flatly impossible to even get pre crash samples that fast, the fact that NO ONE living would board a plane that had rotting corpses aboard, corpses that were not bagged and showed up in the wreckage like normal passengers, 108 aids doctors supposedly on the flight manifest reduced to 6, the plane being 200KM off course for no reason, THREE DIFFERENT DEPARTURE TIMES STATED, the largest flight web site listing it as canceled, THE PERFECT RESUMPTION OF FLIGHT MH17 AS IF NOT A SINGLE PLANE WAS LOST and probably 50 other details out there to be had PROVES THERE WAS NO MH17 AND THIS WAS DISPOSAL OF A DIFFERENT AIRCRAFT AND LOAD OF PASSENGERS.

What more can I say? I cannot think for you, if you are STILL ASKING WHAT ABOUT THE PASSENGERS WHO BOARDED MH17 WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE PERFECTLY DOCUMENTED IN THE PAGE BELOW, I GIVE UP.

HERE IS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER: Someone with a billion dollar budget bought all seats on MH17, ordered the plane to stay grounded, created fake boarding log, drafted up fake passports, and remote flew flight 370 and all original people on flight 370 out of the same airport while making sure they were good and dead beforehand so they could not talk about Diego Garcia, mixed them with perhaps a few other undesirables that were already whacked as well and then flew flight 370 to its final disposal over Ukraine. They had to get rid of that plane somehow, and the perfect corresponding time of shootdown with the time of the beginning of the ground assault on Gaza pretty much sews up WHO STOLE FLIGHT 370.

Oh please NOT AGAIN!

"http://www.accesstomedicineindex.org/joep-lange-will-be-greatly-missed 
[1] 

So, yes, the original 100 was a lie, but Joep Lange was an important 
AIDS-researcher." 

My response:

In getting the truth, you HAVE TO stay perfectly rooted in established FACT, which is: They stated 108 aids researchers were aboard via the "boarding log", were forced to redact it, which means THERE NEVER WAS A BOARDING LOG AND EITHER JOE NEVER EXISTED OR THEY KILLED HIM AND LOADED HIM IN WITH THE CORPSES ON FLIGHT 370 BECAUSE HE WAS INCONVENIENT.

They blew this psy op so badly there is no going back for them, the only accurate statement was there was a shoot down with rotten bodies aboard. The rest is BULLSHIT.

Dario wrote:

"I am sure you have already seen this or someone has informed you of this but Flightaware has changed its flight path data for MH17 for most of its flights before July 17th. It now shows the flight going right over Donetsk and Torez. Clearly tampered and manipulated!! Unfortunately I did not take any screenshots but I looked at this closely and clearly remember the flight paths south of the war zone in Eastern Ukraine going over NE of the Black Sea, Sea of Azov."

Dario

My response:

I am well aware of this tampering, it happened early on and it will probably fool the CNN crowd, which pretty much cannot be saved anyway. But there are lots of screen captures of the original record out there in the alternative press (and I saw these live before modification myself), which prove beyond a doubt that many "official sources" cannot be trusted AT ALL because they will falsify data to fit the official story. The Fukushima report produced by this web site nailed the USGS for falsifying info exactly the same way,

thanks for writing!

Amy wrote:

Hey Jim, Hope you are well. I read your page several times a day and 
have turned so many people on to it and I want to thank you for all 
you are doing.

Not sure if you have already seen this video from Vice News. Its 
pretty disturbing but I wanted to point out the parts where bodies hit 
the ground and there isnt a drop of blood around them. Especially the 
guy in the road. It just totally supports the fact that they were 
drained. 

https://news.vice.com/video/exclusive-footage-of-mh17-aftermath-rus... 

Be well,

Amy

My response:

I will post this, I am getting a headache and appreciate a freebie, good work, 
Thanks! Upon looking at the video, I have to agree you are absolutely correct. 10 years ago I witnessed a high rise suicide jump, and there was so much blood from the body the fire department came and sprayed the scene with hoses to clean it up. The lack of blood from multiple bodies in the video from an even greater fall says it ALL. Thanks for the super clear video link.

James

July 20 2014

DNA PROOF SUBMITTED AT LEAST A WEEK TOO SOON PROVES IDENTIFICATION OF PASSENGERS FALSE

Toni wrote:

Today I picked up my sister who flew in from the netherlands. 
She tells me that a team of doctors from the Netherlands went to the 
crash site and identified people on board as the people who checked in 
flight MH17. Including DNA proof. I told her I doubt that is possible 
in such a short time.

My response:

DNA identification requires a pre crash sample to be available for all passengers. There is NO WAY they could have located even ONE pre crash sample this quickly and then used it to identify even ONE passenger in only two days. The machines may go that fast with really good samples if you start from day one with both samples in the lab, but HOW, with passengers from Malaysia, China, Australia, the Netherlands and many other places could that happen? ANSWER: THERE WAS NO DNA IDENTIFICATION and now that this lie has been spun WAY TOO SOON, THERE NEVER WILL BE. Just like when Israel verifies the DNA of a "suicide bomber" and bulldozes the neighborhood within two hours of a "bombing", such lies are for the foolish. DO NOT be counted among them.

If a super sleuth crack team of experts was deployed and had the best of the best gear ON SITE IN UKRAINE, and a complimentary team ready to pounce right on the home of a crash victim you might see the first true result in FIVE DAYS if they got VERY LUCKY, with most in a week and a half, and many never identified at all because no pre crash sample was there to be had. Why would there be a rush to report this anyway (true or not), other than to steer public opinion?

With recombinant technology vastly improved over years prior, it might be possible to get a match in two days IF AND ONLY IF at the exact beginning of those two days both samples were available, both samples were very large and of high quality and both samples went straight into the equipment immediately. But with pre crash samples needing to be ferreted out from homes and posessions and being of imperfect quality, and the body over a thousand KM away, two days is laughably foolish - it simply would never happen.

I say ZERO dead aids doctors or live passengers or pilots, and only corpses loaded and flown via remote

DEAR RENSE AND YOSHI, YOU SCREWED UP BIG TIME. BECAUSE ON A 777, THE CARGO BAY IS PRESSURIZED AND RECEIVES THE EXACT SAME AIR THE C... THERE IS NO SEPARATION IN THIS ON A 777 WHICH IS UNIQUE TO THE 777 BECAUSE IT IS THAT WAY WITH ALL MODELS, AND IF LIVE PASSENGERS SHARED THE SAME AIRSPACE AS ROTTING CORPSES, WELL, THEY WOULD NOT GET ON THAT PLANE WOULD THEY? WHAT WOULD THE PILOTS THINK? YOU ARE BUSTED RENSE, GET THAT LIE OF YOURS ABOUT DISEASED DEAD CORPSES IN THE CARGO BAY WITH LIVE PEOPLE IN THE CABIN OFF THE WEB. 

And why load diseased corpses into a plane that was going to be shot down in the middle of nowhere? The diseased corpses cargo bay story is absolute crp and that is all there is to it. I am actually angry with Rense for spinning that kind of bunk out of nowhere and or allowing Yoshi to peddle that crp on such a large venue, as angry as I am for having an Australian newspaper make the the same type of lie up about 108 dead doctors when there is no way ANY doctor has a nose that would have permitted boarding that plane AT ALL.

For another example of blatant disinfo, one only needs to look at the report about the 108 dead aids researchers on the plane, which was also totally fabricated news from a mainstream Australian newspaper. After this web site gutted that lie, the "official" story was changed to the number SIX.

The fact that they used the number SIX is proof that story is also a lie.

Here is a good tip for finding lies or fabricated stories in the news. If the number SIX is used, that is Jewish code for the story highly probably being a fabrication. Six is the favorite Jewish number, it is what they always use, and since a lower number of dead aids doctors was necessary to come up with, (a MUCH LOWER NUMBER,) the next lie was spun with the number SIX.

If you ever see the number six used to count victims or witnesses or anything else, count on an approximately 90 percent probability that the story is FALSE, especially when obviously the number of doctors on that plane was ZERO. Since there is no air separation between the cargo hold and the main cabin, ONLY CORPSES WERE ON THAT PLANE, NOT ONE LIVE BODY WAS BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE RUN OFF THAT PLANE IN DISGUST.

HERE IS WHY: In the wreckage the rotten corpses were not bagged or shielded from their environment in ANY WAY. This makes the entire notion of having live people, ESPECIALLY DOCTORS WHO MIGHT KNOW THAT SMELL, on that plane at all.

Bottom line? The shared airspace in the cargo hold and cabin once again supports the entire notion that the shoot down plane really was flight 370, and it was either autopiloted or remote controlled to the shoot down location. No live passenger would have boarded and no pilot would have either with no separation between them and rotting corpses in a sealed environment, the shared airspace leaves only ONE ANSWER, which is:

Someone with billion dollar funding bought all seats on the flight to suit the records, fake identities and accompanying passports were provided, the plane was swapped, the flight was listed as canceled, and flight 370 took off and was used for the shoot down. It was flown 200 KM off course to get to the correct region for shoot down.

Afterward route MH17 continued perfectly on schedule as if no crash happened at all. That is because route MH17 lost no planes and could just resume as normal. Flight 370 was canceled for weeks because it genuinely vanished, yet again confirming MH17 lost no aircraft at all. And all people on flight 370 were killed well in advance of this false flag shoot down to make good and sure NO ONE would survive the crash to talk about what happened at Diego Garcia.

And the pristine passports also tell the story, there was not one recovered that looked the least bit used. Obviously they were made days before this false flag, and whoever fronted it did not expect any intact bodies to make it through the crash. Usually with high speed crashes bodies are erased. In this case, that assumption was a huge mistake.

And what about Gaza? That is even more motiviation for ditching flight 370 at this time, to draw the public eye away from an even bigger crime to a lesser one to be milked as many ways as possible, including an attempt to frame Russia for a plane shoot down. That is so Jewish, turn two events that should be a death sentence for the tribe into an opportunity to wage yet another war, no doubt one which will only shed goy blood.

108 aids conference delegates suddenly dropped to six proves entire "missing and dead" script from MH17 a fabrication.

Many news sites picked this 108 number up, and this ONE THING, which was a HUGE LIE, proves that there were NO REGULARLY SCHEDULED PASSENGERS ON FLIGHT MH17. The redactions of the 108 aids conference delegates proves the entire list false, if you drop the number 108 down to six, who were the other 102? The mainstream media is hiccuping and backtracking and tripping all over itself trying to plug holes in their story and praying for short memories and impressionable attention deficit minds, please watch the puppet on the left while the "magic" is done elsewhere and OH GOD may they forget all the lies we spun and just hop right back into tomorrows script without thought or memory AT ALL.

July 19 2014

It is said dead men tell no tales, but in this case, when they are rotten three hours after takeoff that statement is a blunder.

Alin wrote:

I read your articles, but you never said what happened to the people on the real MH 17? Wouldn't it just make another load of bodies to get rid of?

Thank you,

Alin

My response:

That is a big mystery we do not have the answer to. However, we do have ONE ANSWER: The bodies on the shot down plane were rotten and obviously dead for days. That is what we have to go with for the initial clue, lack of answers elsewhere does not change that.

July 19 coverage starts here

Do not forget Gaza, which this shoot down was in part used for to occupy the news with something else

AIDS Microbiologists on MH17 story a HOAX!

As I suspected, when a major Australian paper reported that 100 top aids researchers were on MH17, the story was a hoax. As it turns out, the official airline serving the conference is Emirates Airlines, which is offering steep discounts on air travel to the conference, and is listed as the official airline serving the conference. This puts the 100 dead microbiologists on A SINGLE MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT that in reality left too early anyway into the HOAX category, FIGURE THE ODDS.

John wrote: Predictive programming for MH17 on "The Strain"

Hollywood famous Guillermo del Toro directed & wrote the season premiere of "The Strain" which aired on July 13th on FX (Fox owned network) just 4 days before MH-17. In the episode a BOEING jetliner arrives @ JFK from Europe with everyone dead on board, drained of blood & already decomposing.

My comment: Just like the bodies on crashed "mh17". Also see this: The exact true scenario for 911 was released by FOXsix months before 911, predictive programming has also occurred on other occasions so this does not surprise me at all

Alin wrote:

I read your articles, but you never said what happened to the people on the real MH 17? Wouldn't it just make another load of bodies to get rid of?

Thank you,

Alin

My response:

That is a big mystery we do not have the answer to. However, we do have ONE ANSWER: The bodies were rotten and obviously dead for days. That is what we can go with, lack of answers elsewhere does not change that.

MH17 Keeps flying on schedule despite "shoot down"

Something new came in today, which makes me want to once again pop a HUGE question: Why is MH17 flying as if nothing happened after this shoot down, when after flight 370 vanished, flight 370 did not resume for WEEKS? The answer is obvious, and that is that the shot down plane was in fact flight 370. The rotted bodies prove it, and A HUGE piece of additional information came in today which is another SMOKING GUN - 
Tobia wrote:

"Wondering what the deal is with the picture that the Dutch man supposedly took at Schipholi before departure, mentioning "This is how the plane looks like in case it disappears" (or something like that)? You can clearly see part of the serial number on the front landing gear hatch: it says RC, which should be part of the nr 9MMRC, a MH17 clone plane that according to flightradar24 departed for Kuala Lumpur on the 11th, and since then no flight at all."

My response:

Answer: The plane used for the shoot down was NOT MH17, and this is all a setup. Errors like this are made by psyop teams who forget to factor in every possible variable.

I have a woman writing me saying a friend of a friend was on that plane, and is now missing. And I do not believe it. 
If Military commanders said the bodies were rotten at the moment of crash, this means dead for days before this shoot down, and no friend of hers was on that plane. It is said dead men tell no tales, but in this case, when they are rotten three hours after takeoff that statement is a blunder. I hate to sound harsh, but as Glenn Beck, who trashed the Philip Wood report would have it, Philip Wood is now dead. The enemy of all of us resides within the mainstream media.

It has been anounced that because rebels got to the crash first, NO ANALYSIS OF THE CRASH CAN BE DONE.

How convenient. Let me tell you why no analysis can be done. Because Ukraine is totally zionist controlled, and they do not want answers getting out. These answers will be provided by serial numbers on all the parts. Flight 370 was a brand spankin new aircraft, at a little under two years old. And it would be impossible to dispose of. You might be able to go through it and rob the aluminum and get that recycled without anyone pegging you, but what about the landing gear, hydraulic pumps, fuel pumps, engines or anything else? Those parts would have been impossible to dispose of because they are all tracked via serial number and the serial numbers are all tracked to the plane they came from. The only way to ditch flight 370 would be to do so in a war zone in a totally controlled puppet state where you could blame circumstances for the inability to conduct a proper investigation. I guess you could also ditch it at sea, but there are satellites, RUSSIAN SATELLITES that could nail you doing it.

Robert 
Sarnia, Ontario

------------------

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=312992

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MH17: Are Pristine and Expired Passports a Smoking Gun for a False Flag?
2014 07 21

As the dust settles on this latest air tragedy, a number of very visible anomalies exist, all of which have been willingly glossed over by western media analyists and government officials. 

Putting the current media storm into context, it’s essential to establish the political motives of those parties rushing to assign blame. Western government and major western media outlets, namely in the US and Great Britain, have been keen to politicize the incident and pin the blame for this tragedy either directly, or indirectly on Russia. 21st Century Wire’s first report on MH17 provided details revealing western media omissions, as well as our analysis of why the west’s story doesn’t add up.

On July 17th, Flight MH17, a Boeing 777 Malaysian Airlines passenger jet traveling from Amsterdam, Netherlands to to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, crashed near the settlement of Grabovo, in Eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region, with the 298 persons on board. 

Authorities claim that the fight ‘disappeared’ from radar prior to crashing, and western media, along with the western-backed government in Kiev, claimed from the onset that the airliner was shot down by by ‘pro-Russian separatists’ with a Russian-made ‘BUK’ surface-to-air missile (SAM) system, although no evidence, other than anecdotal, exists the back Washington’s official conspiracy theory. 

Questions About the Passports

It’s worth pointing some interesting anomalies surrounding Within hours of the incident, the first images broadcast over US and European broadcast networks, including reports our research team viewed from ABC and CNN, included shot of dozens of Passports being handled, presumably near the crash site, by an unknown man in front of a camera. Were these passports gathered from hundreds of charred, individual bodies, or was it something else?

Observes may consider this as one smoking gun, albeit, without the smoke, or a even a scratch. Oddly, all the Passports appear in mint condition, including many contained in perfectly preserved plastic protectors – no damage, no scratches, none are deformed in any way. 

The first problem with this is that, clearly, a number of these Passports have been ‘hole-punched’, in the upper left-hand corner, and ‘clipped’ (triangular cut-out from right-hand center front cover) indicating that they are either expired, and are invalid for travel – making it impossible that any of these decommissioned passports could be used to travel internationally at the flight’s port of Departure in Amsterdam. Watch this video:

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31051

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

July 23 updates appear below this top posted report, which is being kept on top because it is important.

From July 22:

BUSTED: PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF SHOOT DOWN PLANE WAS MH370

This report has been partially redacted, see above

Earlier today I messed up a report about the number of seats and pulled that report. NOW WE HAVE THE SMOKING GUN, thanks to another internet sleuth who was linked through by Gordon Duff who was re-posted on beforeitsnews, and I cannot find due to the cattle trail of links. But secondary confirmation nails it, this sleuth, who spent many hours comparing photos of the wreckage to photos of MH370 and MH17, found the SMOKING GUN. I spent about two hours confirming this guy did not get this wrong.

The mistake in the shoot down false flag was subtle, yet obvious, and is absolute proof it was flight 370.

In all paint jobs, things do not always line up the same. And the position of the flag on MH370 puts the leading edge of the flag at the leading edge of the first window behind the door, and on MH17, that flag instead lines up with the trailing edge of the second window. You have to look at the correct side of the plane to see it, because the opposite side lines up the same on both planes. But when the correct sides of the two aircraft are compared (this would be the same as the passenger side of an American car) you can clearly see that the flag is an entire window off where it is supposed to be if it really was MH17.

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed False Flag

JULY 25, 2014 BY 21WIRE 32 COMMENTS

21st Century Wire
SPECIAL REPORT
UPDATED

Until this past Monday, the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 on July 17th, 2014, was a potential game changer for global geopolitics and the New Cold War. However, a funny thing happened on the way to the Kremlin…

In this report, we will lay out the facts based on a wide breadth of available information and data surrounding MH17. We will also present and give critique to Washington and Kiev’s “mountain of evidence” that has saturated US and European-based media coverage since the incident took place. 21WIRE has compiled this report with the help of many contributors and references from English-speaking media, as well as material translated from Russian and Ukrainian media sources, along with other historical references to provide context. Our objective is to get as close to the truth as possible. Although many revelations will appear to be self-evident, we still encourage the public to draw their own conclusions regarding this pivotal event.

There are other well-known anomalies surrounding this event which have been covered at 21WIRE, as well as connections to MH370, but for the purposes of this investigation we will focus on both factual and speculative evidence brought forth by the US, Ukraine and Russia.

As we will clearly demonstrate, the only wild conspiracy theories being pushed right now, are those coming out of the US State Department, and the government in Kiev, Ukraine, which are being repeated by CNN, BBC, FOX-NewsCorp, ABC, CBS and NBC…
http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/07/25/mh17-verdict-real-evidence-po...

The David Icke Videocast: Problem-Reaction-Solution and Flight MH17
Friday 25th July 2014 at 13:08 By DAVID-ICKE

LETTER FROM DUTCH CITIZEN RE BODIES FROM FLT MH17

• 27 Jul 2014 10:16

I received the following email from a Source with regard to the treatment of the bodies from the crash of MH17. This raises further questions about what is really going on:

Dear Kerry,

I felt -and still feel- very positive about the dignity and respect we choose as a Dutch community in how we brought the MH17 victims home. 

At the same time, and with the possibility of MH17=MH370 in the back of my head, it now strikes me that, yes OK it was admirable to bring the victims home with full military honours but at the same time, these were civilians. What if the bodies were indeed of flight 370? Then they had to be covered up and ultimately disposed of in a very secure way. Consider this:

Once out of Ukraine, the Dutch military has been in control securing the bodies: they were airlifted on military cargo planes to Holland, then off to a military air base in Holland, driven in convoys protected by Dutch military police and directly towards a sealed-off military base. A clever way to secure the possible false bodies under the guise of giving the utmost respect and dignity, as would in such way be supported by the Dutch community.

The temporary head of the initial Dutch (civilian!) team of experts, Mr. Jan Tuinder, was not allowed to ride the train after his team had inspected and seeled the train. In stead, a Malaysian official rode the train. When Jan Tuinder was interviewed about this on site in front of a TV camera, he made an emotional impression and his answers were evasive. None of the team experts nor the OVSE wanted to give comment as to why they were not allowed to ride the train to the city of Donetsk. Jan Tuinder was the first to actually have seen the recovered victims aboard the refridgered train. It might be interesting to interview him about what he had seen and why he was taken off the train and replaced by the Malaysian official...

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2204-letter...

Billington: Well, you have to reflect back on the beginning of the Iraq war. You now have David Cameron, the prime minister in England and [US President] Barack Obama, widely making assertions on no evidence whatsoever, accusing Russia, and in the case of some of the leading people in the United Kingdom, demanding a NATO invasion to take over the facility, because supposedly the local Ukrainian from the separatists groupings are refusing to allow advisers in. But as Russia has made extremely clear, it is Kiev which is stopping the inspectors.

The only way to even begin to appreciate the incident is to step back a second and look at the fact that just a day before this happened, the BRIC nations, Russia, China, India, as well as Brazil and South Africa, created what is in fact pre sequel for a new world monetary system. There is now finally, what Mr. [Lyndon] LaRouche has been fighting for since 1975, the beginning of putting together a fair, equitable global financial structure to finance real development. Not imperial loans used to manipulate nations and actually destroy them as we see in Argentina now, but investment credit system to build up the world economy in the form in which we have seen Russia, China, and India building up their economy in this recent period.

Within one day, 24 hours of this, you saw Benjamin Netanyahu launch his invasion of Gaza. The last Western person he met with was Tony Blair and then the shoot-down of this Malaysian airline, which anybody with brains recognizes this would serve no one’s interests. It was not a mistake. One does not shoot down a commercial airline at 3,200 feet by mistake.

This was done intentionally. The Russians have issued ten very serious questions to the West, starting with “why are you preventing a full international investigation into this?” And including the evidence now that there was a Ukraine fighter jet trailing the Malaysia airline within five kilometers, as well as why has the West not released their satellite vision of this incident in order to begin to identify where it came from? This is the makings of World War III. This is the intention, like the so-called weapons of mass destruction of [former Iraqi dictator] Saddam Hussein.

PressTV: West falsely accusing Russia over MH17: Analyst

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:50AM GMT

Interview with Executive Intelligence Review’s Mike Billington

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

CHRISTINA said:

The David Icke Videocast: Problem-Reaction-Solution and Flight MH17
Friday 25th July 2014 at 13:08 By DAVID-ICKE

Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin for Lies on MH17, Syria, Ukr...

Thursday 28th August 2014 at 06:02 By DAVID-ICKE

‘A letter sent by a prominent Dutch Professor to Russian president Vladimir Putin has attracted much media attention in Europe.  The letter was written by Professor Cees Hamelink and signed by dozens of Dutch intellectuals and professors. Below is the letter in its entirety.’

Read more: Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin for Lies on MH17,...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

Lada Ray: War or Peace: Damning Eye-Witness Video of MH17 False Fla...

Posted by 

Link to videoWarning – GRAPHIC!

I have just come across this and I believe it is necessary to post the translation of this very graphic and disturbing, but extremely damning video. Please keep in mind that the site that has posted this video, ‘AnnaNews,’ keeps being deleted by YouTube for their unbending drive to tell the truth. However, it keeps coming back up. Watch the video asap, to avoid missing out in case of deletion.

Incidentally, we have discussed the Boeing 777 #MH17 false flag in the Inaugural Episode of Lada Ray Live show: Crimea’s Scythian Gold; MH....

Below, I have translated the main points of the commentary by the independent journalist Alena Kochkina, who was at the site of the MH17 crash 20 minutes after the event and who took the pictures in above video.

Translation of the main points:

“These body parts, there was some kind of liquid coming out of them as shown – not blood. This is what it looked like by day; by night the liquid around bodies looked strangely green. Very little, or no blood. The bodies looked like they were stored somewhere. There was an odd concentration of bodies, seemed like they were concentrated in 2 parts of the plane. It was impossible to stand by one of the plane parts – the smell of chemicals was overwhelming, as if in a morgue. Body parts didn’t look like they came from living people. There were birds that got hit and died. I took their pictures – by contrast, their bodies looked like they were those of living things, a very different look compared to the human bodies. Again and again, stressing that there was no blood and people didn’t seem like they were just recently alive.

Most passengers seemed of Asian look, so it is unclear how so many could have been Dutch. Only 20 bodies had clothes on, the rest were stark naked. Even though it can be that their clothes got blown off during the fall, but wouldn’t at least something like a sock, or a trace of a belt on their waste, be left? Only 7 were children, not half the plane as the West was saying.

It was curious that so many passports were left absolutely intact, with no traces of any damage. Another curious thing was that passports were also concentrated in one or two spots. (As was noted by other analysts, many Dutch and other passports collected from the plane had round holes, which is how inactive passports past their expiration date are marked in the US/EU – LR).

Electronics: mobile phones, notebooks were collected. We looked especially for dates. All private photos we found in victims’ phones were from 2013. None from 2014.” (This corroborates what so many have said that this Malaysia Airlines plane was in fact the same Boeing 777 that “was disappeared” earlier over the Indian Ocean and was believed to have been at the US Diego Garcia base – LR).

A word from Lada:

Why MH17 False Flag?

It is no secret that US and Ukraine desperately needed this false flag: 1. Kiev junta was losing on all fronts and it was necessary to stop the Donbass self-defence successful advance. 2. US was having trouble making EU go along with the third round of sanctions against Russia – as we know, after MH17 incident, EU immediately agreed to anti-Russian sanctions. 3. Both US and Kiev were (still are) desperate to drag Russia into an open war and to defame Putin. See more analysis in articles listed below.

MH17 Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur was the second Boeing 777 belonging to Malaysian Airlines (the company I flew several times to Asia, and enjoyed it) that had a mysterious catastrophe in less than a year. The first one, flying from Kuala Lumpur to China, disappeared earlier with all passengers on board, mainly Asians.

Clearly, Malaysia is being targeted because of the 2013 Kuala Lumpur international tribunal that convicted of war crimes Bush, Cheney, Netanyahu, and others. Second Malaysian airliner in a row isn’t any accident. One of the organizers of the KL war crimes tribunal was the former PM of Malaysia, who just happens to also be the founder of Malaysia Airlines. Read related:

Mysterious Russian Rocket Failures

On another note, the Russian Space Industry – one of Russia’s flagship achievements, her pride and joy, has suddenly started suffering unexplained failures. These strange failures ALWAYS happen when an unmanned satellite is being launched, and ALWAYS when Russian rocket carries a foreign satellite(s). It happened a year or so ago with a unique Chinese satellite on board. Before that, there was a failure of a very expensive and promising project when communication with the satellite was lost while it was flying over the North American space. Russian scientists announced that they registered the signals from the US radars directed at the Russian satellite that damaged the craft’s equipment.

One of my readers just wrote to me that another Russian rocket carrying French satellite has failed a few days ago. The Western MSM now says that the future of the Russian Space Industry is in question. Of course! This is exactly what they wanted to achieve.

Historic perspective: Russian space industry had NO lauch failures for over 40 years, not even in the 1990s, when the country was falling apart. After US was forced to scrap its programs after repeated failures, the Russian Soyuz and Progress became the only way for Americans to get to the ISS, and for the whole world to lauch their satellites.

As soon as the US space program failures became evident and Americans had to admit they had to hitch a ride to the ISS via Russian vehicles, the Russian Space program started experiencing problems.

I won’t beat around the bush: this is none other than yet another blatant sabotage – this time of the Russian Space program. It is necessary for the US to malign the Russian Space Industry, which unlike the American one, had stellar reputation. How this is achieved is a different story: scrambled radio signal, laser weapon, or my idea that it was simply the ordinary sabotage of the craft’s electronics. Some of the Russian space electronics has been, regrettably, outsourced to the US. I wrote about it in: What Brought Down Russian Satellite? Angela Merkel’s Biggest Fear? ....

Conclusions

There is no such thing as honest trade or honest competition as far as the Western “free” capitalism is concerned. Let’s face it – it was always a predatory, ruthlessly carnivorous system. The American system (even more precisely, Anglo-American system) simply pretended to be nice for about 10-15 years after it managed to destroy the Soviet Union. It could afford it while Russia was weak in the 1990s. But not any more, as Russia is again the competitor to be feared, and therefore, the enemy number one. I wrote about that in my book The Earth Shifter.

It was never the survival of the fittest either. It always was and still is: “If you happen to be the fittest, or better than us, we’ll destroy you in a cunning way; if you happen to be weaker than us, we’ll destroy you directly – because we can.” 

P.S. I just listened to Putin’s Q&A at the annual Seliger Youth Forum in northern Russia, and noticed that he continues to steer the world, and his own citizens, towards reason, cooperation and a peaceful resolution of the flaming global conflict. Full 2 hour 25 min Q&A with Putin in Russian (I’d like to see Obama, or any other Western figurehead, answer for 2.5 hours non-scripted questions from all areas of economy, politics and every day life!). At the same time, US and its EU puppets are doing absolutely everything in their power to continue dragging the world towards the last war.

US congress (lc deliberate -LR) just adopted a new, extremely provocative and bellicose law called “The Russian Aggression Prevention Act” or RAPA. I am wondering, when will the world adopt “The US Aggression Prevention Act”? I have been saying all along that it is up to us to tip the scale towards peace. I wouldn’t hope that Washington would choose peace of its own free will.

Related:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service