Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild channelling 14 December 2008 - FOL taking a time-out ?!

18. Dec 14th.

Good morning friends. A little late today! Hoping you haven’t gone off on your crystal cleaning duties or something. Yesterday, you spoke of ‘switching off’. Many people ask for advice on this matter, perhaps you can ‘switch us on’ as how to ‘switch us off’?

This would be a pleasure for us, although may be a little more difficult than YOU may realize, for we are not in the human form and therefore ‘OUR” methods for ourselves are different to those that a human mind may need to assume the position of. Yet we KNOW as much as we know and are happy to share this with you.

Firstly, it is a matter of disconnecting from the thoughts and mind turmoil that one resides in for most parts of their awake time. To be able to stop the mind is not always an easy task. So we suggest that you ask it to stop. Simply say ‘I ask the part of my mind that is busy with thoughts to stop for this time in which I choose to switch over to an empty space. In thanks’. It is always good to repeat these things three times. For three is a high vibrational number. The first time it is heard ... the second it is computed ... and the third it is sealed. Before this we suggest that you take three deep breathes. Once you have said this, again take three deep breathes. And then ‘look’ through your central eye. In between your eyes in the centre of your forehead. Look as if you were trying to see something that is far far away in the distance. Continue to take deep breathes and LISTEN to the sound of that breath. For listening to the sound of yourself breathing ‘life’ is a perfect resonance of sound that will compute with the individual ‘level’ of where the self is at. We would say also that it is beneficial to play soft music, but it is not necessary and not always required. It depends on where the self is placed at any given moment when taking the time out to connect with the Higher self. The I AM of the I AM. The focus is to be upon the NOTHINGNESS. That is the key dear friends … to focus on NOTHING. And it is through this allowance that the EVERYTHING can enter into the ALL of your Being. You do not need to KNOW what is taking place. It is more an acceptance of the fact that it IS taking place. We say to you that in this format you are able to top up your batteries.

Many expect a choir of angels to appear before them or such imaginings. We would say that the more one desires of this, the less likely it is to happen. It is the desire to BE that is what is important. And BE - ING is simply that. Not expecting. Not suggesting. Not anything! Just allowing the Being of your Being to …. Yes … BE.

I have been in the fortunate position of just Being in a nowhere space, and it is bliss. One could stay there forever. Can you explain where that nowhere is?

Exactly there. Nowhere.

And I have learned too, that can be replaced by NOW HERE. That’s what it is about isn’t it? Being here in the now of the MOMENT.

When in that nowhere state it is then more than ever that one can experience the NOW of that moment. For one is immersed within it. There are no distractions to take one away from that moment of Now.

I feel many would like more hands on advice as to working their way towards that ‘nowhere’ place.

We would say that it is best to omit the expectancy of what one would like to happen. For the expectancy and the keenness, and the wantingness, can alter the balance that is required to get there. Enter into this special time with NO thoughts other than what we have already said. TO BE … nothing more. Many find it difficult but we would say it is more about giving the self the time to do so. And as with all things, if one perseveres, eventually everything will slip into place. And that in a way is what happens. The soul self slips into place. Many of you have experienced a ‘bump’ in the heart place as one comes back into the self from literally entering in to another level. This happens because the human level of the self is telling the soul level it is not ready to ‘be there’. It is not easily described. We would say as if one is peeking into a room where they are not meant to be. From the point of view of not being ready to be in that Higher vibration, for there are many levels in which one can aspire to when they embark upon their meditational journey. We would describe this state as being like a visit home. Become aware of the heart within this time and feel the peace that resonates and vibrates in that place.

You know dear ones, this ‘space/place’ we speak of is one that is designed to reconnect with the part of you that is not of the earth density. And yet, the pleasure it brings to the soul self is one that can remain within and indeed be part of the human self should one wish to accomplish this level of Being. And this level of Love that one can feel when ‘out there’ is one that could be determined by the way one chooses to live one’s life. How one chooses to adopt certain learnings and expressions of Love that have been accepted whilst the reconnection is underway.

I know when I channel White Cloud, of the deep place I slip into as he is merging with my energies and I can immediately ‘feel ‘the difference. So, some would say it’s easy for me. And I would say the same. But what about those who find it so difficult to get anywhere, let alone nowhere?

As we have said … perseverance. There is not one soul upon your planet who cannot go there. For it is part of you. It is where you originate from. That nothingness that is everything. As we continue to say.

It would only be the self blocking the self from believing one is worthy and indeed capable. Worthiness, we have discovered, is quite an issue for you upon your planet. It is of great surprise to us. For where we are within ourselves is a place of KNOWING who we are. and when you KNOW who you are, there simply is not a question as to whether or not one is good enough. Good enough for what? Good enough for whom? To whom? Friends, each creation is equal, whether you choose to accept that or not, we say to you it is so. Therefore ,there is no one creation that is more worthy to receive than another. Yet …the interesting part is this …. Because of how one chooses to see the self, that determines as to whether or not they are worthy to receive more or less than another. The self puts that onus on the self. Yet, on your planet , in your world, one feels that it is as a simple human Being, they are not worthy to receive Gods grace… if we may put it that way. Yet ….. You are all Gods. So how can you not receive your own grace?
When one realizes, when one cottons on …as you would say … to these sort of matters that have been hidden away … when one accepts who they Truly are, then everything will change. For the individual self. Everything.

We desire it to be KNOWN by all living Beings on your planet that you are your own creation capable of creating anything. Absolutely anything. Look around you dear friends. Have you not created SO much already? Now, in this New World that you are walking into, the soul self is to emerge and express itself in ways of creation that are beneficial to the expression of Love that you are. The material creations are to lose their significance in the role of importance. The NEW WAY is one that shall recognize that matters of the soul are the pathway into the LIGHT planet. This is all that is of benefit at the close of the day.

You are OF GOLDEN LIGHT. Therefore this is why you shall be KNOWN as THE GOLDEN RACE, because you shall BE your LIGHT. This Light that you are will not be overshadowed by anything … anymore. The era of such things shall melt away. The warmth from the Love that is emanating onto, into and through to your planet is already seeing to that!

Whoa! Just got the strangest, strongest feeling that you won’t be around for a while. Is this so?.

Indeed. We feel it necessary for a process to take place within souls who have been walking with us. When we return we shall have plenty more to say. Of that there is no doubt.

Cor dear! Got the tingle of Truth all over my body. I feel quite weird as this has come out of the blue. I feel a little like when you finished The Bridge … although , note I only say a little , as I found that rather emotional.. I guess like White Cloud does sometimes and indeed like all of us, it is good to have a break to mull things over. And I guess the Yuletide is as good a time as any. And … I guess you will let me know when you are returning???

Dearest Blossom and to all who have remained loyal friends throughout this time of what you call months. May we say to you … we have felt honoured by the Loving responses that so many of your hearts have presented us. We have not and do not intend to desert you now. Friends we believe do not behave that way. We simply have reason to have a short break from this way of communication with Blossom.

Ooohhh …. OOHHHH …….. My hearts feeling a little odd now. I mean how long is long ... considering there is no time?

As long as we feel appropriate. Certainly no longer than that.

Lady Blossom … we have experienced quite a journey together along with many friends that have joined us along the way. This uniting is a bond that shall not be broken. We appreciate your steadfastness. We appreciate your loyalty. We appreciate YOU. Do not underestimate what this has done for your planet.

Hey… with all respect. I am the messenger. Anyone else would have done the same.

We do not agree.

Well, probably not a good time to start arguing!! So may I say … from me and I know all those who read your words …. WE THANK YOU … for so many things. But I would have to say, and I can only speak for me here …. For your Love. That itself, is to me the greatest teacher of all. SO now … As White Cloud would say … Adieu my friends … Adieu.

As we would say … Be at PEACE and expect the unexpected.

You cheeky ….!!!! Throwing that in at the last minute … and it gave me such a tingle. !!! Until next time then … whenever that maybe.
In Love and Light Laughter and Golden Rays,

Blossom Goodchild signing off. Nanu Nanu!!!

* I shall continue to do my blog and I have a few plans up my sleeve ... just got to find time to pull them down! So keep visiting folks. Who knows when they may 'show' again. In the mean time ... thank you ALL for your continued support and Love. Now go off and meditate!!

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally, I will miss their communications with Blossom but as they have pointed out it is now OUR time to look within OURSELVES. It's a make or break situation, I've read a lot of this stuff that has been coming up in books for the past 10 years and to hear it from them just clarifies it all once again.

Time for the human race to try and turn things around and take things back to what they once were.

Peace, Love and Light to all of you out there.

Stephen
I will miss them too. But at the same time I feel a prominent urge to meditate more often and to continue my personal quest on a more devoted level. That is probably what they are aiming at, as you said as well: we must find that connection to our inner self, to the god we all are, in order to make things better for us, mother earth and all living creatures. I really do hope we will very soon be able to lift our human race up into those golden spheres, so that we can communicate with them yet again, maybe even "face-to-face". Namaste and take care.

Stephen said:
Personally, I will miss their communications with Blossom but as they have pointed out it is now OUR time to look within OURSELVES. It's a make or break situation, I've read a lot of this stuff that has been coming up in books for the past 10 years and to hear it from them just clarifies it all once again.

Time for the human race to try and turn things around and take things back to what they once were.

Peace, Love and Light to all of you out there.

Stephen
maybe they are taking time out as there will be no need to be channeled by blossom, as they are preparing first contact
I'm still at a loss as to where all of this paranoia is coming from (as below).

Further there is this whole suggestion that politics has crept into the channelings, I'm pretty sure I've read them all and I've not seen anything major in there that should raise fear. Could just be a perception thing, if you go looking for politics in something and you look hard enough I'm sure you will find it.

If we look within ourselves we can decided what is truth, if our inner-self says ignore the channellings as they are from a bad dark evil force so be it. But everytime I close my eyes and look within I only feel tranquility and love when it comes to these channels.

A dark force would not tell us to look within our-self, for that is where the truth is. The force would brainwash us completely and take us away from looking at our own connection to the "source".

Love & Light

Stephen

Kahless said:
But to add I am puzzled why they 'need a short break' which makes me think if this is a dark being, they have been caught out e.g. with Clinton warning caution with the GFOL.

Just seems to me these Blossom channelings have more puzzles and politics than they should do.
They are taking time out in their channeled communication with us, they are not taking time out from us. They are still here, you can just feel it. I think, and I'm pretty sure actually, that this time out is their extra push in our back to start meditating, to find the god we are in order to find the answers we are all looking for.
And I certainly don't believe they are of the dark or that the messages Blossom got were ever from the dark. As for the politics, I know other channelers (e.g. on the 2012 site) that are far more politics oriented. I had faith in their message regarding Oct 14; I believe the message served its needs and that was to awaken as many people possible, or to get at least the subject regarding ETs "in the air". And I still have faith in them. Take good care, Love
Ninie is correct, the break that they are taking is not because they need to take a break.

They need to temporarily end communication to get us to look within and raise our energies, if they are going to stay and babysit forever it wouldn't have the same result as telling us the last few juicy bits of how we can start the ascension and then telling us to get on with it.

I agree with Ninie, the energies are still here and they havn't abandoned us yet.

I too offer my faith, energy and love to the Federation of Light :-)

Godspeed.

Stephen
I'll throw the ball back to you: Why am I doubting Clinton? (no offence here to anyone) If there is one thing we need to accept, then it is that we all have our own truth, our own vibrational field and level, our own soul history and background. We all have our own specific aura and this is why we like some people or tend to believe some people more than others - you will just feel more at ease when the aura "matches" yours. The main thing you need to do now, Kahless, is to return into yourself. I have the impression that you tend to follow other peoples opinions, but neglect your own intuition. Trust yourself. Ask yourself the question who you believe best, who speaks your vibrational level so to say. Only you knows you best. Only you can give you the most correct answers. Love yourself. Love and trust.

Kahless said:
But why is Clinton doubting the federation?

Greetings again,

Thank you Ninie and Kerrie for answering these questions for me.

I think I'm still stunned at the people who are coming forward and claiming this darkness and lack of trust. Lack of trust at the end of the day is one of this words biggest issues.

I agree people should be sceptical, and they should be cautious but with a huge amount of people putting the energy out there of darkness. It may well help create darkness or more of it.

I'll stick with the light thanks, I've looked within and I know what feels right just like most of the rest of us have.

Love & Light and all things Bright

Stephen
Or that simply they need to celebrate Christmas with their family of light? :)) LOL

You know... it's tiring to talk fluff to those humans out there, an holiday to recharge is very much needed indeed! :))

Andy (UK) said:
maybe they are taking time out as there will be no need to be channeled by blossom, as they are preparing first contact
That's exactly what I am thinking about... or something of the same sort. And that's not good news.

bmeister77 said:
Yeah, they sounded a little tired, like they needed a vacation from those stubborn human minds... ;)

Or maybe they're going to roll out the red carpet for this guy.
It's good to know that Blossom has so much support and energy being sent to her.

She needs it, she has really gone out of her way to get the messages through and I think she has done a wonderful job.

I wish her the very best, thank you Blossom!! xoxox
What we must do is try to rely on ourselves and believe that we can make it....
take a look at life and place the unplausable...
Question everything around you, and then you can learn new things about everything...

search within YOU... for YOU have THE real answer..

The GfoL have already helped us alot..
Of-course they could not continue to channel through Blossom much more because, more and more people were looking towards her when instead they should look within themselves...

I thank Blossom for putting me and many others to the right path... She was the introducer.. YOU must continue the work yourself because no-one can do it for you...
Experiment.. Try.. Learn... Whenver you try to learn something you TRY... and then you try HARDER.. If you really want something if you wark hard for it when you get it the rewards will be tremendous!
One day you have learned it... simply because every "try" that you make is taking you closer and closer to that day when you can say that you have made it..
and that day can be sooner that you think..
because it will sneak up on you like a nice little surprise.
If you work for it and..
DON'T GIVE UP!..

That is what I think... No, sorry..
That is what I KNOW..
within me, myself my being I feel it...
for that is always where I look for my answers...

Life needs no guidance, Life is for everyone..
Everyone is as worth as the other sister and brother.. We are all connected and that is why we must rely on ourselves and work hard on finding our higher being... Because it is in there.. we can find that one, ourselves... and learn what was forgotten so long ago.... We can learn the way of the universe.. we can learn life.. Love... We can learn anything we desire from this everlasting beutiful universe!.. Admire it.. Admire universe, your mother.. because She admires you.. She loves you...
All we have to do is to close our eyes...
And Believe...

It is not hard.. It is already within you.....

as to aliens and Ufo's...
I think most of us are not ready to see these beings, I think.. I am not ready.. I have a long way to go ahead of me, one which I gladly put my feet on..
we must together help each-other to help ourselves.. in order to help everyone.. It is all connected..
don't feel selfish for helping yourself... for you are helping others too...
Don't question the method of meditation and searching... think of it like this instead.. you and me.. we know nothing.. we are lost on this planet not longer being our home..

To find our home we must look within the very place that is Always our home...
Wherever we move...
Wihtin ourselves...
You and me...

Love, hope and future filled with light is what is awaiting us all guys..
I hope the best in your journies, in our journey.. Because we do it together.. We are all connected... Thank you dear brothers and sisters for being.. The Saviors Of Earth.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service