Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People have been always The Sheeple Ones ,indeed.
Instead of using their heads and their senses ,they expect to get   ''inspirations'' and arousals from the few
others ,and even those speaches/agendas lead them to wars and slaughters of themselves. 
....and still they have potential to follow (be led) ,rother than thinking for themselves.
- Unfortunately those who used their own heads were very few , that's why we kept suffering & still do.
.....................hoping foor this to change now on (with this hopeful awakening going on)  :) .

We already are that guy.

 Life in your reality is based mostly upon a dark logic that has been somewhat successful in blocking out the ways of the heart. Spirit is so important and vital to whom you are. Our guidance is first to restore the true ways of Spirit and to teach you what lies ahead when you physically reunite with Heaven. This new society is based upon personal sovereignty, freedom and prosperity. It is filled with responsibilities that will become quite real to you as you start to live in this new realm. This new life requires that we give you a gentle yet truthful exposure to what you will encounter. Our primary task is to guide you and to supervise what Heaven expects of you.  This new realm is to be founded upon you successfully carrying out your joint responsibilities. Hence, this initially leaves much to teach you about the inner workings of this new reality.

http://www.paoweb.com/sn021814.htm

 

i go along with mark passio, however, that heart energies are equally paramount as mind and guts in order to regain and maintain balance.

below piece of advice from valiant thor may help:

Start at once with the Blue Fire. Clean and renew the mind. The Radiant yellow fire brightens the Spiritual Department but without the Blue to cleanse the mind first, you are constantly running up dead-end alleys spiritually. The average Spiritually inclined person uses little or no reason and judgment as to what he should or should not believe. The result is to become quite religious but not anything Spiritual. Watch people and learn. 

NO MORE KARMA ~ by commander Valiant Thor

 

 


Besimi said:

People have been always The Sheeple Ones ,indeed.
Instead of using their heads and their senses ,they expect to get   ''inspirations'' and arousals from the few
others ,and even those speaches/agendas lead them to wars and slaughters of themselves. 
....and still they have potential to follow (be led) ,rother than thinking for themselves.
- Unfortunately those who used their own heads were very few , that's why we kept suffering & still do.
.....................hoping foor this to change now on (with this hopeful awakening going on)  :) .

only three guys on soe plus the two in the pics and one woman..... :))
 

Richard Levasseur said:

We already are that guy.

hoping for this to change now on (with this hopeful awakening going on)  :)

so am i, besimi
 
Besimi said:

People have been always The Sheeple Ones ,indeed.
Instead of using their heads and their senses ,they expect to get   ''inspirations'' and arousals from the few
others ,and even those speaches/agendas lead them to wars and slaughters of themselves. 
....and still they have potential to follow (be led) ,rother than thinking for themselves.
- Unfortunately those who used their own heads were very few , that's why we kept suffering & still do.
.....................hoping foor this to change now on (with this hopeful awakening going on)  :) .

sadly enough, carolyn, this world is rife with their sick symbolism...

it's everywhere indeed: hidden in plain sight.



Carolyn The Pleiadien said:

Illuminati symbolism is everywhere. Most entertainers and musicians are part of the hybrid bloodlines.(not just the politicians and power elite) They have always been with us and have always rubbed their secret symbol of control in our faces. The only difference now is that humanity is waking up out of a long coma and can finally see.

val thor is a draco...which i wasn't aware of in 2014...

CHRISTINA said:

 Life in your reality is based mostly upon a dark logic that has been somewhat successful in blocking out the ways of the heart. Spirit is so important and vital to whom you are. Our guidance is first to restore the true ways of Spirit and to teach you what lies ahead when you physically reunite with Heaven. This new society is based upon personal sovereignty, freedom and prosperity. It is filled with responsibilities that will become quite real to you as you start to live in this new realm. This new life requires that we give you a gentle yet truthful exposure to what you will encounter. Our primary task is to guide you and to supervise what Heaven expects of you.  This new realm is to be founded upon you successfully carrying out your joint responsibilities. Hence, this initially leaves much to teach you about the inner workings of this new reality.

http://www.paoweb.com/sn021814.htm

 

i go along with mark passio, however, that heart energies are equally paramount as mind and guts in order to regain and maintain balance.

below piece of advice from valiant thor may help:

Start at once with the Blue Fire. Clean and renew the mind. The Radiant yellow fire brightens the Spiritual Department but without the Blue to cleanse the mind first, you are constantly running up dead-end alleys spiritually. The average Spiritually inclined person uses little or no reason and judgment as to what he should or should not believe. The result is to become quite religious but not anything Spiritual. Watch people and learn. 

NO MORE KARMA ~ by commander Valiant Thor

 

 


Besimi said:

People have been always The Sheeple Ones ,indeed.
Instead of using their heads and their senses ,they expect to get   ''inspirations'' and arousals from the few
others ,and even those speaches/agendas lead them to wars and slaughters of themselves. 
....and still they have potential to follow (be led) ,rother than thinking for themselves.
- Unfortunately those who used their own heads were very few , that's why we kept suffering & still do.
.....................hoping foor this to change now on (with this hopeful awakening going on)  :) .

we're our own saviours, that should be clear by now....

Carolyn The Pleiadien said:

Many involved in the ufo/new age/disclosure /ET Contact/Lightworker communities are Dracos trying to mislead, deceive and disempower. Discernment is key. Beware of any or all of those who tout false profits and saviors coming down from the heavens to rescue us. Our Star family and benevolent Cosmic bros and sisters don't involve themselves with that nonsense



CHRISTINA said:

sadly enough, carolyn, this world is rife with their sick symbolism...

it's everywhere indeed: hidden in plain sight.



Carolyn The Pleiadien said:

Illuminati symbolism is everywhere. Most entertainers and musicians are part of the hybrid bloodlines.(not just the politicians and power elite) They have always been with us and have always rubbed their secret symbol of control in our faces. The only difference now is that humanity is waking up out of a long coma and can finally see.

i don't like snakes...

Carolyn The Pleiadien said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2020   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service