Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speak from your heart my sweet friend Patricia and no one will condemn you, otherwise I wave my convictions and I, will condemn , hahahahahahaha let it go sweetheart XXX ...
A matriachy would be good to try, I think.  But where is the evidence that matriachal human society in the ancient past was any intrinsically 'better' than patriachal ones ? Of course in a free meritocratic democracy, post the fall of the dark cabal, there would be no gender divisions.
The whole world is full of masculinity ...but do we need them!!!
Yes ofcourse we need them, to be equal to eachother !!!
I couldn't found it any larger :)))
But you know where my two cents are going (^L^)
mmmm.. smeeellllls so good ..lmao

:):):) Speak up freely Patricia , don't hasitate.  Don't even worry :):):)

....we are gonna get upset anyway :):):)  ahhaha.

- Who ever read ''Thiaouba Prophecy '' ,...the lady Thao in that book,says that all People in That Planet Thiaouba are Hermaphrodites ( having male & female sexual organs, including the female breast too,in a perfect female looking body)  .  

....that's why that Earthly man,taken abord their spaceship, asked why there are only females aboard.(well, so he thought).

-- Maybe Trudy one day, we turn Hermaphrodites,and solve this problem.

..or we create even bigger one,cause having both ''things'' on us,it's even much easier to mix them :):):) ahhaha.

........................................................well !   just kidding,  ...but I know,that nature will take it's course and things will be straighten up.   ...We came genderless as Souls, and who knows maybe one day we will lose ''both'' ..:):):):):):):):):).

.......................sweet love guys :) . Very interesting post indeed. Namaste. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service