Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I was the 411th person to join this site....and when I logged off that night it was 4.11am. So I thought I better check out if the number 411 means something....

Just googled it now, and apparently it means "information"; "the lowdown". Very interesting given the nature of this site and one of the main reasons we all come here....

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That might be a special number for you ..try to continue looking for it in your everyday life!!
Yeah, it's street slang. What's the 411?! :P
That's gr8 .. That maybe your lucky number ... keep searching .. and congratulations for finding your animal totem :) .. i m still searching for mine ..
peace, love and light .. abhimanyu ..
thank you .. by the way .. as i read ur last post, i remember I used to have dreams of me and a snake ... that was till around 4 years ago .. and then they stopped ... i wonder if those dreams have anything to do with my animal totem .. just curious ....
Thanks Nina .. ill check one out right away ... don't worry, i had also forgotten about it ..... one thing i wanted to say though .. the day i slept after posting my last reply (6th), I again had the same dream of me and the snake .... after 4 years, all of a sudden ..i was like, wtf ..... maybe i was thinking too much about it .. but god only knows why it had to happen .. !!
.. peace ..

Nina said:
I just realised I didn't reply to you Abhimanyu! Sorry.... I must have read this when I was half asleep and meant to come back to it...
I don't know too much about animal guides/totems tbh and so I couldn't say whether the snake that came to you in your dreams was your totem...but it certainly could be. Snakes are very symbolic and have some interesting interpretations in dreams. Check out a dream dictionary online and see if any of the meanings have a particular resonance with the time that you were dreaming about the snake. I believe the kundalini is represented as a snake too? It is a very mystical creature...
Love and light,
Nina
Abhimanyu Kashyap said:
thank you .. by the way .. as i read ur last post, i remember I used to have dreams of me and a snake ... that was till around 4 years ago .. and then they stopped ... i wonder if those dreams have anything to do with my animal totem .. just curious ....
If you see anymore number combinations you might want to check here: http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-an... To see what they mean.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service