Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Here is a dream I had Sunday

I am in this huge room, scanning this room, and see "lots" of people inside, they are all assigned tasks, The best way to describe this scene would be to describe it like a "hospital", only I know hospital is not the right word, I am scanning the entire area, ( able to see everything going on all at once) I was to pay particular attention , shown a woman on this bed, she is suffering, And somone comes over and throws something on her bed, then he runs away and goes to the next persons bed , ( he is working) And whatever it was that was thrown on her bed , only furthers her suffering , I realised this was an ongoing cycle,

Then my mind is filled with higher thoughts

and I think "get up"!! get up!! why doesn't she realise that all she needs to do is get up!!! , that if she does not "BE WELL" this will continue forever.... My thoughts were "JUST BE WELL" and I knew this was a repeated , cycle.. that is what is going on ...... over and over , yet still there was a feeling of harmony, a feeling that the people throwing things on the beds were part of it all for a purpose

Then the scene changes in a split second , it was sooo fast... or so it seemed. The scene changed to my apartment, and I am observing in my apartment a man in my kitchen make coffee

I think why is he in my apartment and why is he making coffee, he is not awake

So today as I type this , I am thinking about the ebook I just read posted on this forum, and I wonder
if the "something" being thrown on the bed is actually "mana" and the suffering is the result of not

"BE" ing.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The coffee represents knowledge of a stimulating nature. The man is making it for you, but you didn't drink any yet, so you have not yet assimilated this knowledge you were provided with (meaning you have not yet incorporated it into your belief system). This doesn't mean you should, as you thought the man wasn't awake yet, its just what your brain is commenting about it.

The people in the beds are aspects of yourself. A person of the same sex as you is an aspect of your consciousness, or a part of you that you are aware of. (The opposite sex would represent a part of you that is subconscious, that you are not yet aware of). A bed in a dream is usually a place of relaxation for the purpose of learning (akin to resting the mind in meditation). Yours were in hospital type setting - I'm not sure what this means, but a hospital is a place for healing, so I'm guessing this is about mental recovery. I don't know any details of what the "something" being thrown on the beds is, so I don't have an interpretation of that. You thought it was mana, or food from heaven. This would be interpreted as knowledge from your higher self.
Hi thankyou for your response Honey Bee, I forgot to mention the location, the room was outside, like in a garden , the snake appeared in the garden

honeybee said:
The coffee represents knowledge of a stimulating nature. The man is making it for you, but you didn't drink any yet, so you have not yet assimilated this knowledge you were provided with (meaning you have not yet incorporated it into your belief system). This doesn't mean you should, as you thought the man wasn't awake yet, its just what your brain is commenting about it.

The people in the beds are aspects of yourself. A person of the same sex as you is an aspect of your consciousness, or a part of you that you are aware of. (The opposite sex would represent a part of you that is subconscious, that you are not yet aware of). A bed in a dream is usually a place of relaxation for the purpose of learning (akin to resting the mind in meditation). Yours were in hospital type setting - I'm not sure what this means, but a hospital is a place for healing, so I'm guessing this is about mental recovery. I don't know any details of what the "something" being thrown on the beds is, so I don't have an interpretation of that. You thought it was mana, or food from heaven. This would be interpreted as knowledge from your higher self.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service