Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

A Return to Eden – Part 1/3 ,2/3 & 3/3 June 9, 2015 By Steve Beckow

A Return to Eden – Part 1/3 June 9, 2015 By Steve Beckow

One day after wanting to die from loneliness, I found myself returned to Eden, back in my natural state again. Like the previous time, it lasted for hours before I gradually emerged from it, much to my regret.

What a roller-coaster ride!

I’d just had a reading through Linda Dillon and who came in but the Divine Mother. I was deeply honored. While I’ve interviewed her, I’ve never spoken to her in a personal reading.

It was good timing because I was on my last legs by then. Perhaps that’s why she came. In fact I’m certain it is. The financial worries, relationship concerns, and just pure loneliness of a lightworker’s life were doing me in.

What I want to draw attention to here is that, after speaking to the Mother for perhaps fifteen minutes and then Archangel Michael for perhaps forty-five, and leaving the reading in a pretty good but everyday space, within a short time I realized that I was back in my natural state.

So powerful had the reading been and the healing that the Mother had imparted that I arose again as my original self, my true nature. You’d probably have to have been there to see how my interior space was transformed to appreciate the Mother’s ability to alter consciousness, consistent with our ability to “be with” the changes.

The Mother had given me a clue that she’d do this. She said she was going to “lift you up – not to bring you Home, but to bring Home to you.” (1) I think she just did.

Natural, native, normal. The natural state is me with nothing added or taken away. Sosan describes it here:

Returning to your true nature,
spontaneity and essence are found.
This is the space that always exists
and that holds all within. (2)

Here’s how Archangel Michael described that state in the same reading that the Mother came in on:

Steve: The experience yesterday, what happened? I went up. I connected a lot of dots about the conscious-awareness space. Every time I connected a dot I seemed to expand or go up and then finally I broke through to my natural state. What was that experience?

Archangel Michael: That was the experience of true expansion of interdimensionality, of coming to touch, embrace and begin to explore the breadth of your soul design.

S: I see. Now those experiences are intended to be just visits, with me, is that correct? (3)

AAM: They will anchor deeper and deeper until it is simply a state of being. (4)

That was reassuring. There was so much more to say about it. But I passed most of the time while in that space in conversation with my friend, who came right after the reading to hear about it, and so I couldn’t write down what was happening.

But one thing that remains with me is that being in that state depended on me recognizing it.

I was already in the native state by the time I began to notice its influence and I didn’t realize it. It wasn’t until I began describing how I felt to my friend, as if the natural state was coming on, that I saw that the natural state was already there. I could describe myself feeling as if it were coming on because I was tapping into it as it already existed in that moment.

The minute I became aware of it, any sense of separation or division from it disappeared and I was back consciously in it. It was as if I slid into the driver’s seat of a car that was already idling.

(Continued in Part 2 tomorrow.)

The channeled material used here is copyright by the Council of Love, Inc., 2015, and is used by permission.

Footnotes

(1) The Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, through Linda Dillon, June 7, 2015. Thanks to Dana for our transcript.

(2) Sosan, Hsin Hsin Ming (The Book of Nothing). Kansas City: 2002, 48.

(3) Steve: Can you help me make sense of returning to my interdimensionality while not becoming a guru figure.

AAM: It is very simple. Visit don’t stay. So what you are doing, you are pulling into the 5th in what you think of as your reality the qualities of mastery [11th Dimension] without setting yourself apart from the masses. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, through Linda Dillon, May 6, 2013.)

(4) Archangel Michael in a personal reading, June 7, 2015, ibid

Source:http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/06/09/return-eden-part-13/

Views: 11

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Return to Eden – Part 2/3 June 10, 2015 By Steve Beckow

(Continued from Part 1.)

Most confronting in the reading was the Divine Mother’s request that I drop the idea of celibacy.

I’d been considering it as advisable if I were to work on a project of mostly women but the Mother disagreed. I should add that I’m a monk by tendencies. In one of my past lives, I founded a monastic order.

So the idea of celibacy is not shocking to me, but in many ways comfortable.

Relationship has been more of a puzzle to me than celibacy, which in many ways feels simpler and more natural.

As background to this conversation, perhaps keep in mind what the Divine Mother said about the Plan for Ascension in late 2013:

“You are recognizing the pattern of genuine relationship, and what that looks and feels like in this gift not only of heart consciousness and inter-dimensionality, but physicality as well. …

“Is this part of the plan? Dear hearts, it is the plan. There are many details, many aspects, many attunements, but the plan has always been one of union and reunion.” (1)

Keeping that in mind, here’s the conversation between the Mother and me on celibacy.

Divine Mother: My beloved child, son of my heart, do you truly say to me as your Mother, who knows you, that you desire to be celibate?

Steve: Well, no, but I’ll be leading a project of 50-100 women and, if I’m sexually active at that time, they’ll all be watching my gaze. They’ll be watching every word I use, every action. That’s one of the reasons why I thought, “If I’m not in sacred partnership, then I should be celibate.”

DM: Let me speak to you. Your intention and the purity of your heart is wondrous. Yes, in the old realm everybody would be watching the sexual innuendo, the sexual energy, the sexual charge because of the role that the dynamic male has played.

We are talking this day, this moment, this time of new times, of creating an entirely new paradigm of balance. It is not merely the balance of you, beloved one, but of the collective including, and particularly, those who become involved in the special projects.

[We are talking of] the maintaining of sacred respect and honouring, of balance – sexual, mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, within and without – the honoring of the feminine and the divine feminine, the masculine and the divine masculine.

I do not critique where the heart’s desire [lies]. The truth is the desire for celibacy. But I do not urge it where there is yet a higher (yes, I use that word), clearer, purer, balanced way of creating interaction [where] your very project, your organization, your relationships become the new pattern.

So for you to say, “I will engage in this beautiful mission because abuse is abhorrent. I will engage in the gender-equality work but I can only do so by being celibate because my masculinity is so outrageous and aggressive that I must declare celibacy” is defeating the purpose. Do you understand what I say?

S: Yes, yes, I do.

DM: I do not want you to deny yourself or to be lonely in any way. You are too precious for that. (2)

Sexual energy is the hardest energy to manage. As far as I’m aware, orgasm is sought and valued by most people on Earth. It’s one thing that all of us seem to be able to agree on as being enjoyable. (3)

At the same time, so many people’s work has been up-ended because they yielded to and engaged in sexual misconduct. (4) I want to succeed in serving the Mother and I know how difficult it can be to walk the strait and narrow path in the area of sexuality, especially if one is a public figure, travelling a lot, and not at the time in a relationship.

I know I’ll have lots and lots of opportunities to fail and fall. It’s challenging to stay true in this area and celibacy would have been an easy way out. But ’twas not to be.

(Concluded in Part 3.)

The channeled material used here is copyright by the Council of Love, Inc., 2015, and is used by permission.

Footnotes

(1) “The Divine Mother: You Are Experiencing Love in Ways that You Have Not Known Before,” channeled by Linda Dillon, November 14, 2013, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/the-divine-mother-you-are-experi....)

(2) The Divine Mother in a personal resading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 7, 2015.

(3) It’s not lost on me that orgasm is available outside sexual relations.

(4) President Clinton, Dominque Strauss, Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche, Bhagwan Rajneesh, Da Free John, etc.

Source:http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/06/10/return-eden-part-23/

Views: 5

A Return to Eden – Part 3/3 June 11, 2015 By Steve Beckow

(Concluded from Part 2.)

Let me now go to one topic that I discussed with the Mother for its educational value to financial wayshowers.

A part of the Mother’s discussion with me may explain a lot of things to many lightworkers who wonder why their lives have been spent in or close to poverty.

Before the Divine Mother left, I asked her for the spiritual reason that she had kept the Nova Earth team so close to the poverty line when it would have been easy to direct a prosperity package to us. Here’s her response:

Divine Mother: The human collective has been in a place of what you may think, and in many ways feel, of spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, material poverty for a very long time, for thousands of years and even far beyond that.

The lightworkers, the loveholders are understanding in the depth, the core, the centre of their beingness, what genuine poverty feels like. We mean everything from illness, to despair, to brutality.

As you are creating and building the new, you have a very deep (your expression) “up close and personal” understanding of what the true meaning of poverty is in the same way you have come to know and understand the true meaning of your spiritual currency.

The other piece of this is, upon this planet, in such flux and transition, most of you (and I say this in the deepest reverence and admiration) have veered away, and through true guidance veered away, from what you have thought of as the mainstream of how in the old realm – which does not serve me – money, abundance, prosperity in the material reality has been earned, received, and achieved.

That has been through control, greed, and lust. (1) As that has been erased, disappearing and reconstructed, there has been this abyss. It has also brought you individually and collectively to the deepest meanings and the values of what you choose – of what is acceptable and what is not and what you are choosing and proceeding to create.

In many ways and in other lifetimes, this would have been considered the vow of poverty, the monastic life, the life of complete service. But it is not meant – let me be very clear – simply to be endured.

Now where you are: you are in a process of truly creating/co-creating individually and as community, but as humans. Do not think that it is simply us keeping the door closed. The door is open and you are proceeding.

I asked Mother again why a prosperity package could not have been sent our way. There still seemed to be a missing piece in the explanation.

DM: You have touched on this very issue [earlier] when you have said that various individuals, who have in fact been blessed in a variety of ways, are afraid. This fear factor which we cannot simply wave a magic wand [and dismiss] has need to be [addressed and erased] in sacred union.

So the fear and the concern, the worry of not surviving or being at the beck and call of inner malicious forces has need to be surrendered.

I repeated the fact that it didn’t seem to make sense to have the ground crew endure so much impoverishment and indebtedness to stay afloat and at our posts. When she took up the topic again, she now revealed what was for me the missing piece.

DM: Because you have agreed that you are on, can we say, the receiving end.

S: So our being [poor] is used as a means to get people to open up [financially]?

DM: To express gratitude, generosity, and unity and to express what is valuable to them.

S: So that is what the spiritual meaning of this is: That we serve that purpose of igniting or inspiring people’s generosity.

DM: That is correct. You are the catalysts.

S: That’s what I needed to know. Thank you, Mother. (2)

Human beings always seem to want to know the “why” of things. Somehow that makes uncomfortable and unpleasant circumstances bearable. I know it did for me.

When I knew the reasons for how we were being dealt with, I felt pacified. The very same reasons for a very tough life may apply to you as well and you also may have agreed to serve as a focal point to inspire other people’s generosity.

Archangel Michael offered me another important piece of reassurance. I told him that I had less and less time for researched articles and he said he didn’t want them right now.

“I beg of you, do not assume that when you write of what you are calling ‘the inner work,’ that this does not have profound effect because the focus of the leadership movement right now is on the inner work.” (3)

That was reassuring because the inner work is “heating up,” so to speak, and the researched work is getting harder and harder to carry out, what with the demands on my time. I hope one person’s journey, written down, can be helpful.

I should add here that numbers of you have written me and said that the financial pieces I’ve written lately have assisted you. I hear you. I’ll be writing more, trying to get at the heart of the quality we call generosity and how to counter the fear that comes up once the Reval is concluded. (4)

The reason I bought currency in the first place was that I wanted to run my own experiments in generosity. I never thought I’d be the subject of one! But I’ll learn either way.

Footnotes

(1) What others have called money, sex and power.

(2) The Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, through Linda Dillon, June 7, 2015. Thanks to Dana for our transcript.

(3) Archangel Michale, in ibid.

(4) See for instance, “St. Germaine: Service to All vs. Service to Self,” June 10, 2015, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=259775.

Source:http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/06/11/return-eden-part-33/

Views: 6

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service