Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

33 Things You Need To Know About September 2015 & The Monumental Event They Foretell... ..and more :)

33 Things You Need To Know About September 2015 & The Monumental Event They Foretell...

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzQuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1NeVl1aVNyNDVUSS9UU3ZLZ1pnWkFtSS9BQUFBQUFBQUFZMC84TWVSNTlUai1Jby9zNDAwL3dyYXRoJTJCb2YlMkJHb2QuanBn

There has been a lot of chatter regarding September 2015 and especially the time around 9/22-24/2015. Many believe this will be a cataclysmic time. Some are predicting a meteor/comet strike, the arrival of Planet X/Nibiru, Seal 6 events, the rapture, the beginning of the tribulation, and more. In this post I will show you 33 important things that you need to know about September 2015 and the monumental event they all seem to be pointing to.

Note: There is a lot of information in this post, and just because I present the information below, does not mean that I agree with it, I will offer a few comments along the way, and give my analysis at the end of the post.

Here are the 33 things regarding the dates 9/22-24/2015. 

1.  A Meteor or Comet Will Hit in the Atlantic Ocean Causing a Tsunami. 

Many are predicting that 9/23/15 will be the date that a meteor or comet willhitthe earth causing a tsunami with the most likely location being the Atlantic Ocean near the North East coast of South America. Here is one of many videos presenting information to that effect. 

In the video above she mentions that her informant tells her that the comet is 2.5 miles wide and is giving off sound/singing. Comet 67P is 2.5 miles wide and is giving off sound. Does that comet sound familiar? It is the comet that Rosetta’s lander Philae touched down on the surface of on 11/12/14. Is this the comet that she is referring to?

There has been a lot of rumors going around about Comet 67P—that it is not a comet, can change trajectory, and has buildings on it—i.e. that it is of alien/ufo origins.

Here are some historical facts about the comet. The comet was discovered on a photo on 9/11/1969. Its official discovery date is listed as 9/20/1969. 9/11/69 was the day of a solar eclipse and Elul 28/29 on the Jewish calendar—sound familiar? 9/11/69 was also the day that the USSR performed a nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR. 9/20/1969 was Tishrei 8/9. Tishrei 9 is Day of Atonement Eve—sound familiar?

2. Deep Impact Movie 

Here is a video (bad music) that shows a “signaled” location from the movie Deep Impact for the comet to hit—just off the North East Coast of South America. The coordinates are 13 23 52.3/54 56 16.

4000 miles from the signaled location is the Hoover Dam.

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy0yNl9jSDZ2NVZ5QS9WVlAxMHkxY3Z1SS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ0QS8yc0lHNDBzUUdBYy9zNDAwL0hvb3ZlciUyQkNvbWV0LmpwZw==

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1RamYyOFBWd3JZay9WVlAxMHQ0TGtDSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQzNC93Rmc4Zld0d0hGcy9zNDAwL0hvb3ZlciUyQjQwMDAuanBn

Comment: all of this comet impact information seems way too blatant; my initial reaction is that it is a diversion/cover/deception.

3. Without Warning Movie 

A 1994 TV movie called Without Warning depicts the events of a meteor that breaks in 3 pieces after the world tries to blow it up, with all 3 pieces hitting the earth, all on about the same parallel—43/44. Later it is discovered that the meteor was sent by Aliens who are following in a 4th incoming object. You can read about it here.

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1GQXViZ2V5eVA0SS9WVlAxNWFCUjZlSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1MC9rU2lXdF9IYnN2RS9zNDAwL3dpdGhvdXQlMkJ3YXJuaW5nLkpQRw==

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1QX21SMU0tMEVtay9WVlAxNVAyNmRpSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1dy8yN3RqNEF0NTl6MC9zNDAwL3dpdGhvdXQlMkJ3YXJuaW5nJTJCMi5KUEc=

Some interesting things I noticed are; the first announcer is named Sandy Hill—allusion to an event after Sandy Hook? In the world map behind the announcer it looks as if there is a new land mass East of Florida. They also show an image of a meteor heading right toward the same area as was indicated in the deep impact film—North of South America. In the movie the entire population of a town named Faith, Wyoming disappears. 

Comment: Hmm…Faith disappears. Sounds like a fake rapture and or the great falling away. 

4. BBC’s “End Day”  

This was a TV show that presented 5 scenarios for the last day on earth. They involve the following; meteor impact, Yellowstone eruption, Pandemic, earthquakes, and CERN destroying the world. There are many 9/23 references.

5. The Time of the Rapture 

The writer of the linked article claims the Lord told her that this will be theday of the first rapture. 

Comment: There will only be one rapture, at the Sixth Seal, which occurs after the midpoint. We are not there yet, so if there is a rapture event it will be a “blue” one—Project blue beam. In case you are not familiar with project blue beam here is a quick synopsis. 

Step 1 The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new “discoveries” will finally explain that the meanings of the basic doctrines of all the world`s major religions are wrong.…Step 2, Step 3, Step 4…This superbly staged, full-scale production will supposedly result in social and religious disorders on a massive scale, which will lead to a one world religion and the global dominance asserted by the New World Order. 

6.  The day that the Jews will recognize Jesus as Lord 

Some are saying 9/23/15 is the day Jews will recognize the Jesus as Lord 

Comment: The next Messiah that the Jews will recognize will be the false one.

7. The Pope’s Visit 

The Pope is scheduled to visit the White House on 9/23/15. He is also expected to canonize Junipero Serra on that day. Junipero means “youth producing.” 

Comment: If they knew an East coast meteor/comet and tsunami were going to hit, would the President and Pope be in Washington, D.C. which could possibly be affected by a tsunami? Or would they just hide out underground?

8. The UN Session 

The 70th UN Assembly begins 9/15/15. The Palestinian state issue could be decided during this session.  

Comment: I believe upon dividing the land of Israel great judgment will fall upon the world and the United States. 

9.  Jade Helm is scheduled to end on 9/15/15. 

Comment: Jade Helm has alarmed many people and definitely bears watching. The wooden shoe in the emblem is blatant and chilling. My initial reaction is that it is just a drill for what may transpire in the future—attacks coming from the South.

10. Tomorrow Land Movie 

Tomorrow Land is a Disney movie that is scheduled to be released on 5/22/15. The numbers 923 are shown in two trailers. The numbers on the clock are first shown as 00 00 63 09 23 13. 63 + 13 = 76; possibly indicating the Hebrew year 5776.

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy02aGMtYWNJdlRLQS9WVlAxekRIcS1GSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQzVS9Tb2dfYmtjMFQ1VS9zNDAwL0NhcHR1cmUuSlBH

The trailers also show riots and looting, cataclysmic weather, a Western USA volcanic eruption, a rocket explosion, an incoming celestial object, and gas above $4 per gallon, all with 100% certainty. 5/22/15 to 9/23/15 is 125 (5x5x5) days.

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1BR04wNUljbGZTVS9WVlAxM3lfVnNsSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1US93aTc0cG1uR1djSS9zNDAwL3RvbW9ycm93bGFuZCUyQjEwMC5KUEc=

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1vX2hwOW9NZWxOOC9WVlAxNFItbDVlSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1Zy9leWNPRm01ZGVZZy9zNDAwL3RvbW9ycm93bGFuZCUyQmdhcy5KUEc=

Comment: If gas goes above $4 a gallon by this fall then I would watch for the other events that are depicted, and if they are occurring then I would say that the theme of the movie may come into play—opening the door to other worlds/time travel.

11.  Tomorrow World Festival  

This is a satanic music concert festival/ritual that will be held in Atlanta this year beginning on 9/25/15. From what I have seen the festival has many New World Order/antichrist associations. One of their promo films shows a batman logo, the symbol on the Hoover, has references to CERN, and focuses on a satanic rebirth. The video below has some of their footage. 

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzQuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy02ZkpmZWNKREJUUS9WVlAxM2loN2NaSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1WS9RbjVYdnhhYzUwUS9zNDAwL3RvbW9ycm93JTJCd29ybGQuSlBH

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1WaG5LTVMtM2VSUS9WVlAxM0VXZjQ2SS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1QS9tMDN6aEw3UmdCQS9zNDAwL3RvbW9ycm93JTJCd29ybGQlMkJzeW1ib2wuSlBH

12.   CERN

Many are saying CERN will be fully operational and will open a portal to the underworld in September 2015. CERN was scheduled to restart on 3/23/15—6 months before 9/23/15. Some are saying that CERN was responsible for the Nepal earthquake.

Comment: The Hoover dam is supposed to be destroyed as part of an antichrist birthing ritual that may involve CERN as indicated by this quote; “Vishnu/Shiva dances in the waters of the Hoover Dam on that Big Day. The bomb made by CERN in Switzerland is dropped into the waters!”

13. Day 500

9/23/15 is day number 500 in the countdown and, according to the French ambassador, is supposed to be the day climate chaos begins.

14.  Day 216

9/23/15 is 216 (6x6x6) days past 2/19/15. On 2/19/15 The P5 + 1 talks started back up in Geneva and Israel received the worst snow storm in 100 years.

15.  Day 5125

9/23/15 is 5125 days since 9/11/2001. The factors of 5125 are 5, 25, 41, 125, 205, 1025. One way to consider it is that it is 1025 fives added together. 

16. Autumnal Equinox 

The equinox occurs at 3:22 AM CDT. 322 is the skull and bones death number

17.  The Shemitah

The Shemitah year 5775 ends on 9/13/15, which is also the start of the year 5776, which is a year of Jubilee. It is the 70th Jubilee since Israel entered the Holy Land, and 40 Jubilees since the ascension of Jesus to heaven. 

Comment: In reference to the signs of the cows with 7 on their head, it may start a time of more severe economic downturn. 

18. The Sign of the Woman Clothed With the Sun

9/23/15 is two years to the day beforethe sign of the woman clothed with the sun that occurs on 9/23/17. This is probably the most important end times sign that most likely occurs near the middle of the 70th Week just before Israel flees into the wilderness and the antichrist takes over the world. BTW; the date of the sign of the Woman clothed with the sun is also encoded on the dollar bill. 

19. The Crossing

Earth crosses the orbital path of Bennu. Bennu (101955/1999 RQ36) was discovered on 9/11/99—Rosh Hashanah—exactly 2 years before the 9/11 attacks. Here is some rabbinical information about 9/11/1999. 

It is interesting that September 11, 1999, Rosh Hashanah, had been anticipated by rabbis who studied the scriptures, for 400 years. This date marked the beginning of the judgment of the nations.http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/9-11-date-awaited-rabbinate-past-400-years/

On 9/23/15 as best as I can tell Bennu will be in Virgo. Here is a link to the orbital diagram of Bennu.http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=bennu;old=0;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#orb 

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzQuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1lUlFNN2ZXTzNGZy9WVlAxekVnckVMSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQzYy9CSFhNSUg3TGhUQS9zNDAwL0Jlbm51LkpQRw==

In Egyptian mythology Bennu is related to the Phoenix bird and rebirth. It is also known as the king of the Jubilee. 

Comment: 9/11/99 was exactly 30 years after comet P67 was discovered. 69 is supposed to be the numbers that represent the crossing, 67P was discovered in 1969.

20. The Skies on 9/23/15

In the skies that day Virgo is clothed with the sun and has Mercury in her borders. Mars, Jupiter, and Venus form what appears to be an Isoceles triangle in Leo with Mars close to Regulus. The moon is not under the feet of Virgo but is in Capricorn and Sagittarius on that day. On that day in the USA Virgo rises in the East and sets in the West and will not be visible at night. Pluto’s retrograde stops that day and begins moving forward—goes Station Direct in Capricorn. 

21. On the Jewish calendar 9/23/15 is 7/11 and is the Day of Atonement.  

22. Jewish and Muslim history facts about 9/22 and 9/23 this year.

September 22, 2015  is: Zu Al-Hijja 9, 1436 Hijri, known as Day of Arafa (or Arafat), the day on which Muslim pilgrims stand on Mount of Arafat, near Mecca. It is also the day on which Prophet Abraham attempted to sacrifice his only son at that time, Issac, on Mount of Arafat. Tishri 9, 5776 Jewish Calendar.  

September 23, 2015 is: Zu  Al-Hijja 10, 1436 Hijri, the first day of Eid (Feast) of the Adha (Sacrifice), known as Day of the Nahr (Slaughter), which commemorates Prophet Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son Isaac. Tishri 10, 5776 Jewish Calendar is  the most important Jewish holiday, called Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement).http://www.endtimesbook.com/ 

23. Exactly 49 Years

9/23/15 is exactly 49 years of 360 days past 6/7/67, which is when Israel captured Jerusalem. 

24.  The Evan Almighty Movie

The movie mentions the date of 9/22 at 12 noon for the flood to occur. 9/22/15 at 12 noon PDT would be 9/23 in Jerusalem.

25.  Stand up to cancer

The stand up to cancer logo has been analyzed by Groxt1 (can’t find the link) to contain the date 9/23.

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzQuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1qZ1FWLVo5TDRxMC9WVlAxM0hNcDB1SS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1RS9OUVNBQXNUaDQ3RS9zMTYwMC9zdGFuZCUyQnVwJTJCdG8lMkJjYW5jZXIlMkI5MjMuanBn

S=September, 2=2, C=3. I think the up arrow can refer to a rapture event or a Seal 1 event.

26. Illuminati cards

5 Illuminati cards show the date of 9/23. 

27.   Asteroid Bible code

A Bible code researcher has found a Bible code that shows an asteroid for 5776. The video is hard to understand and he does not mention the odds of his code. 

28.  Antichrist takeover

Some believe it will be the date that the antichrist takes over the world.http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/scott-lively-warns-scotus-could-unleash-antichrist-september-2015 

29. Mophie super bowl commercial

The Commercial showed a donkey, ram, rooster, and a Ferris wheel, all in the midst of destruction. 

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy02QS0zUzFZN2VNay9WUjJPSDJpamJYSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQwQS9kQ0ljcGp5ektMWS9zNDAwL01vcGhpZSUyQndoZWVsLkpQRw==

Comment: The events of the Passion Week included those animals; I have also learned that a rooster and ram play a part in the Day of Atonement. Thus those animals could be referencing that day—9/23/15. The commercial also featured a Ferris wheel rolling in the background which may be a reference to CERN.

30. The Amtrak train derailed at 9:23

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1wenJ1UU5YMDFMQS9WVms2eHA2QTA0SS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ3Yy8zcW1wUWVaeVpORS9zNDAwL3RyYWluJTJCY3Jhc2guSlBH

31. Prominent Rabbi Declares the Messiah will Return in September 2015.

“Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, a leading authority in mainstream Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, has been giving clear and unequivocal messages recently that the coming of the Messiah is imminent.

When asked about the timing of the Messiah’s arrival, Rabbi Kanievsky answered, “At the end of the Sabbatical year.” Several people have asked the Rabbi to verify this and he has given the same answer each time. This year is the Sabbatical year and it will be ending on the 29th day of Elul, which, by the Gregorian calendar falls on Saturday, September 12, 2015.”

32. Guinness Beer Commercial–Time stops at 9:23

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1WOEZsRkRKb3FQVS9WYUcycXFrN3lMSS9BQUFBQUFBQUVCNC9qYm5rV0Q3OUc3MC9zNDAwL0d1aW5uZXNzJTJCOS0yMy5KUEc=

/religion/2015/07/september-23-2015-gates-of-heaven-will-close-and-...

33. A Simpson’s episode points to 9/22 as time of rapture.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZiQCLGwsUk#t=12

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy0ySzM3ZHZTNzRDRS9WYUc3X091NVg5SS9BQUFBQUFBQUVDSS95NVJVTGl5ejdfYy9zNDAwL1JhcHR1cmUlMkI5LTIyLkpQRw==

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1OMW9GakNYRFkzRS9WYUc3X05xNmt4SS9BQUFBQUFBQUVDRS9CUVZiUThRaUNvSS9zNDAwL1JhcHR1cmUlMkI5LTIyJTJCc2ltcHNvbnMuSlBH

The Analysis

That is the data/chatter that I have to date, and the big question is; what will happen in September 2015 and the much signaled date of 9/22-23/2015? Is it another hyped date in which nothing will occur, or is that what they want you to think, so that you are caught unawares? Or are they hyping people about events so that they will be easily deceived as to their true meaning and purpose.

I would say that there are way too many synchronicities for the date to pass without anything happening, but on the other hand I know that all that is being said will not occur and I am sensing a major deception brewing. 

Of all the items above, the one that seems to be getting the most attention and signaling is the predicted meteor/comet impact for the time around 9/23/15. Will a comet or meteor strike the earth at that time? 

Here are the possibilities I see.

1.     A meteor/comet will hit the earth.
2.     They will fake a meteor/comet hitting the earth.
3.     They will prevent a meteor/comet from hitting the earth.
4.     Nothing will happen. 

Out of all the possibilities I think that #2 is the most likely candidate—there is just way too much hype, and what I believe to be disinformation, about this meteor/comet. So if an event occurs I think it will be staged. 

Think about this scenario; what if they claim that the suspected incoming comet 67P is of alien origin, as some are suggesting, and that it has changed trajectory and is headed for an impact with earth. Now if that was the case I would immediately know that it is all just a deception because after all, aliens are demons. I would also surmise that any supposed comet hit would be faked with technological means. Hmm…let’s put that into the equation. 

In integrating the information into a Biblical framework, here are some possibilities and non possibilities I see for that date. As far as all the other possible things they are claiming will happen, if the 70th Week began on 5/13/14, which I have theorized as a distinct possibility, then as already mentioned 9/22-23/2015 will be day number 500 of the 70thWeek. Thus it would be about 2 years before the midpoint, and regardless if it will be day 500 or not, we have not reached the midpoint yet, thus none of the events that occur after the midpoint such as Seal 5, Seal 6/rapture, Trumpets, including comet wormwood, and the Bowls could occur as some are suggesting. 

I also do not see Seal 2—WW3, Seal 3—Worldwide Financial collapse, and Seal 4—Pandemic occurring until just before the midpoint. So with all of those events eliminated as possibilities, where does that leave us in regards to possible events for 9/23/15? 

In trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together, the picture that emerges for me is the beginning of the Apostasy— the great falling way. How so? Let me give you the plot for a “fictional” sci-fi movie from my over active imagination; I am giving it the title of; The Falling Away. 

Just as the sign of the cows foretold, and in accordance with the plans of evil forces who are scheming to take over the world, a major financial downturn has occurred in relation to the Shemitah year–2015. This has severely affected the world including the United States. The dollar has lost a significant amount of its value, the stock market has also taken a dive. Daily necessities have become very expensive and as a result rioting and looting is breaking out all across the USA. The declining dollar has financially hurt much of the world including Mexico. Many of its citizens are streaming across the border in gangs, marauding and looting, and despite the military drills to counter such an event it is no use—there are too many. 

Israel out of desperation attacks Iran and the whole Middle East is engulfed in the conflict. During this conflict the Dome of the rock was destroyed and Israel gained the Temple mount just as the blood moon tetrad foretold. The Mid East turmoil and dropping dollar has brought gas to up over $4 per gallon. The world is angry with Israel and divides her land and creates the Palestinian state. 

In the midst of all of this chaos it is reported by the Pope and President that the meteor headed to earth is of alien origin. But this is just a cover for the evil forces who will fake a meteor hitting the earth and explode a tsunami bomb in the ocean in the signaled spot. All the while their “machine” CERN is cranked up, and it along with other devices, cause large earthquakes and volcanic eruptions to occur which is blamed on the fake meteor.

CERN also opens up a portal for demonic forces to inundate the land, which the deceived scientists had no idea was the main goal all along. One of these man induced earthquakes destroys the Hoover Dam. This serves as their “breaking of the waters” birthing ritual for the coming evil world ruler. 

People disappear, whole towns are gone, it is explained that these people were raptured—chosen for removal to another planet for their own good. This causes confusion among the religious masses and brings many doubts into their minds. Unfortunately the masses buy this story rather than realizing that the people were merely abducted and killed. 

The earthquakes cause many dramatic earth changes, which includes the rising of new lands and opening up passages to the inner earth. These earth changes reveal archeological secrets of the past, that by planned deception and trickery, falsely show that religions were started by UFO/aliens for the purpose of keeping the masses in control, and that aliens are the true gods and creators of life on this planet. These deceptions, along with a fake rapture event, cause nominal Christians to lose their faith. This is what scripture describes as the beginning of the Great Falling Away—the apostasy. 

This series of events primes people’s minds to accept the leader of the evil forces that will eventually take over the world, and who they will worship as god. This leader will appear after the world further spirals into the chaos that they initiate—WWIII, a worldwide financial collapse, and a worldwide pandemic. These events will leave ¼ of the world’s population dead. 

And just at the right moment, with the world now begging for a solution, the evil world ruler to be, will fly down to earth in a spaceship and come onto the scene to “solve” the world’s problems. Ironically hardly anyone realizes that he was the one that was behind causing all these horrific problems on the earth in the first place. And thus the world will readily bow down to him and make him the ruler of the world. No one can buy or sell without his mark, which many take and are then dammed to Hell. Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER—satan’s trap has closed its jaws. 

Conclusion 

Now how about that for a sci-fi thriller?In light of all the data and synchronicities, I would say that they probably have something planned for the time around 9/23/15, what exactly it is, I do not know.

As already stated, I see several possibilities, and I see several non possibilities. But I am definitely picking up on antichrist themes intertwined with CERN, UFOs, and great destruction upon earth all centered upon DECEPTION! Thus I feel that time bears watching. And if those things come to pass I foresee the beginning of the occurrence of the next major prophetic event—the Great Falling Away.

Scripture clearly tells us that the apostasy—the Great Falling Away—must occur before the rapture–Day of Christ. The event is clearly listed in scripture as occurring just before the antichrist is revealed. 

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;…

2 Thes 1-3.

And 2 years after 9/23/15 is another very important 9/23 prophetic occurrence–the sign of the woman clothed with the sun on 9/23/17. If that heavenly sign aligns with the general time of the midpoint, then that will be very near the time of the abomination of desolation and the time that the antichrist takes over the world.

The major events of the end times are getting nearer every day and the vast majority of people are not ready for them. Please accept my gift to you and download a FREE copy of The Coming Epiphany, which will guide you in preparing for the end times.

Do you want to know what will happen to America? It is encoded on the dollar bill—they put it right in front of our faces every day. I reveal the encoded information in The Dollar Code.

Featured on Ashtar Command Community

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/what-they-say-will-ha... 
Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary Magdalene via Natalie Glasson: Accepting the Creator’s Truth

Greetings, divine beings of light. I, Mary Magdalene, come forth with the consciousness and light frequencies of the Goddess Community, distributing this energy, as well as my own, to surround you in a blaze of light.

Our light surrounds you in a ring of fire, the colour of pale pink, violet, gold, and white. Our energy is present with you now to lift all forms of limitations from your being, reality, and creations.

Let yourself feel the ring of fire move around you, gradually drawing closer into the core of your being. It is time to let go of all perceptions. Everything, as you know it, is changing. This means that many perspectives of illusion and false understandings are shifting to make way for the truth.

As you imagine yourself existing in the ring of fire, knowing that the Goddess Beings are present with you, we invite you to surrender all that you know yourself to be to the Creator, setting yourself free from anything and everything that is burdening you now. The ring of Goddess fire will draw close to you dissolving illusions and unveiling the truth.

The greatest perspective and focus you can hold at this time, of ascension, is to be available to receive the truth of the Creator in whatever form, situation, or experience [in which] it manifests in your being or reality.

You will recognise the truth of the Creator, as it will come forth with a feeling of resonance, a sense of freedom, and, even in the most challenging of times, a sense of relief or happiness.

Sometimes it can take time and a period of processing for you to become accustomed to the qualities, presence and consciousness of the Creator forming within your being and influencing your reality.

‘I now discover and experience comfort and fulfilment in the truth of the Creator.’

It is time to let go of the perspectives, which have been long ingrained within the consciousness of humanity, that illusions and false perceptions are comfortable, while the truth of the Creator is painful to connect with and accept. Much of this consciousness evolves from punishment being dictated by other human beings to those who surrender themselves fully to the Creator.

It is now time to move into oneness with the Creator. This has never before been so important. As you move into oneness and alignment with the Creator, surrendering yourself to the Creator, you allow yourself to enter into a space and existence within you which is immensely receptive to the Creator.

The Creator will then download a divine consciousness into your soul, to be conveyed through your mind, emotions, and physical expressions.

It is for you to hold, share, and treasure this consciousness, not as your own but as an extension of yourself and the Creator. Imagine what it would be like to hold a divine consciousness delivered to you from the Creator for you to use, express, and radiate creatively from your being.

This already occurs within every person upon the Earth to some extent, and yet a greater download of light and consciousness is available, to those who choose to receive, in order for the truth vibration of the Creator to pulse through the physical form of humanity far greater than ever experienced before.

Many of you have been preparing for a download of light and consciousness of truth, which is far beyond anything you have ever experienced.

Your meditations, affirmations, prayers, invocations, and healing are aligning you with the Creator, so you may receive the Creator, like a capsule of truth for you to cherish, which will eventually become a part of your personality, character, and even your appearance.

Do not be fearful if your thoughts, perspectives, beliefs, views and principles alter. Know that for you moving into alignment with the truth of the Creator is easy and graceful.

It is at this stage that I, Mary Magdalene, wish to invite you to imagine what it would be like to hold the consciousness of the Creator within your mind. It is an impossible task, as your opinions can only be born from the perspectives formed by your Earthly experiences, and yet it is something I invite you to experience.

Imagine the consciousness of the Creator within your mind, filling your thoughts, views, perspective, and beliefs with the brilliant light and truth of the Creator.

First, notice any insights or enlightenment which dawns. Be aware of any judgements, doubts, or fears which rise, and, most importantly, enjoy the sensation and experience, knowing that the truth of the Creator, whatever it may be, is merging with and awakening from within your being.

The Creator’s wisdom is dawning from within you. This may not make you wise, knowledgeable, or aware, being able to deliver insights in your reality or to loved ones. However, it will gradually synthesise with your being, altering your vibration and allowing you to become more receptive to the Creator working through you.

While your actions and reactions are important, and wish to be aligned with your soul, it is your simple existence; being, which is essential.

To be of a high vibration and consciousness, connected to the Creator, means that from that moment of pure and blissful union with the Creator, any expression of beauty and divinity has the opportunity to manifest beyond boundaries and limitations.

It is the state where any divine expression has the opportunity to manifest, which is of greatest interest, as if this is possible. Then you have allowed yourself to firstly align and merge with the Creator, while secondly trusting in the active presence of the Creator within you, as well as guiding you.

By imagining the consciousness and light of the Creator within your mind, you allow yourself to move into this blissful state of active integration and interpretation of the Creator. The energy fills your entire being, creating shifts and alterations, which release illusions and false perspectives.

Where the Creator exists and is welcomed with, and as, truth, false illusions and perspectives cannot remain. This is occurring upon the Earth now, for a great percentage of humanity. While it is a process of moving towards experiences of love and bliss, the journey can awaken all energies of challenges, suffering, insecurity, and fear from within the old consciousness of your being.

Remember that the reality within your mind is your only reality. In the same way, the reality within the mind of another is their only reality. It is important to ensure the reality within your mind is fulfilling, truthful, and loving for you and all around you, supporting your happiness and spiritual evolution.

It is wonderful to contemplate how two people, or groups of people, may experience the same or a similar reality. It is impossible to project the entire consciousness of a person onto another, so that person becomes and experiences the same reality.

The only way to create a bridge between yourself and the realities of others is through your expression of love, energetic acceptance, and emanation of the truth of the Creator. This will instantly create connections.

As each person on the Earth achieves an expression of love and energetic acceptance and emanation of truth of the Creator, especially from their minds and consciousness, then the minds of humanity will merge, creating a new higher-vibrational consciousness for every person to draw from.

Thus, the consciousness of humanity, which is like a pool from which you draw, will be a source of enlightenment, encouraging all to be present in states of unison with the Creator, ready to express the Creator in any given moment. This is something I wish to encourage you to contemplate, as it is occurring already within your being as the consciousness of humanity is altering and shifting.

Even if you cannot grasp the communication I am sharing with you, I wish to invite you to be vigilant to false perspectives and illusions, giving them the healing and love they require to set yourself free to move into a state of truth.

I also invite you to be vigilant to, and not to hold onto or even try to interpret, the truth of the Creator, as this will encourage more evolved states of awareness and connection with the truth of the Creator.

At this time, I encourage you to focus upon simply being, rather than doing or exploring, unless you are guided to [do so], as this will enhance your connection with the Creator, creating space for alterations and shifts to occur within your being, preparing you for greater expressions of the Creator.

‘I am ready to be present with my truth, my truth is all that is the Creator.’

Let this be your focus at this stage of your ascension,

With constant flowing love,

Mary Magdalene

Source:“Mary Magdalene: Accepting the Creator’s Truth” channeled by Natalie Glasson, August 21 2015 at http://omna.co.uk/

Source Links: Natalie Glasson OmNA School ; Sacred School of OmNa

Archangel Uriel via Shanta Gabriel: The Substance of Divine Light

Daniel B. Holman ~http://awakenvisions.com
An introductory message from Shanta:

Most of you are aware that I have been working with Archangel Gabriel for more than 25 years. What has surprised me more recently are the beautiful gifts from the Angelic Dimensions that come forward for me to share when I teach Light Field Technology classes, where I bring forth the Communion with Angels available to all at this time.

The Archangels that are assisting the hearts of all humanity on Earth each hold a distinct Light Field that inspires a quality of consciousness within us. Archangel Uriel has been called the Angel of Light. He is available to work with us to illuminate our minds and inspire our lives with Beauty, Truth and new expansive insights. The following guided inspiration from Archangel Uriel, which came through a recent class, teaches us to recognize Divine Light as the gift our Soul’s have been longing to receive.

Immersing Yourself in Liquid Love from the Source of All Life

Dear Ones,

Revel in the substance that is Divine Light. It is the Liquid Love from the Creative Force in whom you live, move, and have your being. When you allow yourself to awaken to this truth in your heart, the power of Divine Love transmutes all that you have judged as unworthy within you. You are reawakening to the truth and majesty of who you truly are.

That is why the Archangels are working in the Earthly realms in such a profound way at this time. We are here to not only encourage but to empower, to not only inspire but to transform, to not only lift the veils of ignorance but to so illuminate your mental capacities that you are forever transformed by the Light. You are meant to be a blended being — one who is anchored in the Earth and attuned to the Divine Presence — aligned from Heaven to Earth within your physical body.

The Archangels have come to bring Light from the Source of all Life to the world. We are here to inspire and guide those who will listen and learn to free and be freed. There is no place we are not creating new life and offering it to those who are open to receive.

Divine Guidance lives in the Intelligence of this Light. It is only withholding love from yourself that cuts you off from what you most want to receive. When you give love to yourself, you are healed at such a deep level that your heart is illuminated and your receptor channels are activated. This allows you to create new life from Divine Light in this new time awakening on the planet. You can begin now to create the structure you want to live in and the future aspects of yourself you want to become.

When you immerse yourself in Divine Light, new frequencies entrain the field around your body and you have access to the love and intelligence that lives within your heart. There is no power on Earth that can match the Divinity inherent in the Light of God.

Reverence for your path is key to conscious immersion in this loving Presence. It is what your heart longs for. It is what your mind is drawn to experience. Your awakening into the Light of Divine Presence allows you to find the freedom to soar above the mundane and yet create in clear practical ways.

Without working in multi-dimensional levels you cannot bring Heaven to Earth and receive the gifts your Soul has been longing to bring to life.

This longing of the Soul is under the pain and suffering of so many people. Divine Union is at the basis of all desire. When you commune deeply within your Soul’s longing, the essence of this truth becomes a reality.

When people seek partnership, the union of the sacred masculine and feminine is at the heart. When people choose to buy the material things that they believe will make them happy, it is the desire for union within the self they are seeking. You are wanting to fill the empty places within you. Very often the acquiring of a physical object does not satisfy your longing for a substantial length of time.

Coming back to the depth of yourself again and again opens the doorways to your Soul, where the true gifts you long for live within you. There is an awakening to the love that is being provided for you, and your connection to this overflowing fountain of true love is available as a gift. This need to connect to Source of Divine Union within the depth of your being is paramount to creativity and will feed you when you honor it.

All Creation awaits you in this activity as you become pure Divinity walking the Earth and living the fullest radiance of your Soul within a human body. That is how the Light Body is created. From the acceptance of the brilliance of Divine Love awakening in your heart to the breadth of Divine Intelligence expanding through the channels of wisdom available to you, the radiance of this connection becomes full Divine Union.

Whether or not you suspect it, you are being groomed on the physical/emotional level for the Divine Union your Soul longs to experience. Your receptive channels are expanding and opening to the higher frequencies.

We are asking you to be a receiver for the Divine Wisdom now available. The true beauty within your alignment with Source energy is transforming your structural integrity to be in harmony with the gifts of your Soul.

As you hold more of this divine connection, a melding takes place that allows your cellular structure to radiate new life in crystalline form. This is your true inheritance as a child of God, because your original form was within the crystalline frequencies.

As you hold more Light within your being, all that cannot align with these frequencies drops away and you are free. The freedom that you seek in life is dependent on the power of the connection you feel to All That Is. Immersion in Divine Light allows connection to the Source of all life and brings to you the ultimate satisfaction of remaining free and in alignment with the truth of you moment to moment.

As you look within your deepest Truth, you find yourself on the Path of the Heart. Great strides are possible on this path if you can allow your heart to melt into Love.

The Source of All Life requires nothing of you but your total allegiance to being in Unity within yourself. This essence of Divine Union is expanded into multidimensional realms to allow you to partake of the new structures being created in Light.

From that place, all will unfold as you allow yourself to sit in the purity of a field of Divine Love. Accessing this power comes from meeting it with the full force of your agreement to love — no matter what.

Within every photon of Light is the creative aspects of Infinite Intelligence and Divine Love. Coming back to the depth of love within yourself again and again opens the doorways to your Soul and your awareness that love is being provided for you now and always.

Your connection to this overflowing Fountain of True Love is a gift. All you need to do is to align your being with the Substance of Divine Light, then open your heart and mind to receive. And so it is.

Archangel Uriel
from Shanta Gabriel
August 19, 2015
TheGabrielMessages.com

www.ShantaGabriel.com

Source:“Archangel Uriel: The Substance of Divine Light,” channeled by Shanta Gabriel, August 21, 2015, athttp://thegabrielmessages.com/message-from-archangel-uriel-on-the-s...

Source Link: Shanta Gabriel: Messages from Archangel Gabriel

Views: 9

Expanding Our Awareness to See a Multi-Dimensional Reality

We perceive Reality through our senses which convince us that the way in which we experience the world around us is exactly the way it exists. The true nature of Reality, however, is not experienced through this superficial perception of the world and limits the incredible (some say magical) nature of the universe and beyond. Thanks to the new physics led by such luminaries as David Bohm, Ervin Laszlo and Fred Alan Wolf, the collective consciousness now has easy access to the in-formation about the universe showing us that Reality is far more complex and interwoven that we have imagined it to be.

The illusion of a stable dense reality that we call the third dimension can distort our very understanding of what we are, how we are, and why we are. We oftentimes put too much trust in our basics senses without seeing if there is more than meets the eye (oftentimes doing so in order to create simple answers to complex questions). The wonderful truth is that there is much, much more to life than this. The new physics validates many understandings of life, the universe, and Reality as a whole that were experienced by the sages, the mystics, and the meditators of ages past. One of the most incredible validations is the reality of multi-dimensionality.

David Bohm, one of the most forward-thinking paradigm-shifters of the new physics, had discovered through mathematical equations and actual experiments that particles making up matter in the form of a flower, chair, human, etc. are literal “projections of a higher-dimensional reality which cannot be accounted for in terms of any force or interaction between them”.

It’s discoveries and proclamations such as this one that have helped establish with larger and larger certainty the idea that we are living and experiencing a world that is a holographic projection out of some primary Reality. It is the understanding of such a fundamental aspect of reality that made physicists such as Albert Einstein and Max Planck to effectively put forward the idea that matter,the way we perceive it to be,does not exist.

When we understand that all is one and that everything is connected to everything else within our lives, the planet and the universe, then we cannot just stop there…we have to expand it far beyond these limitations. David Bohm explained that the “implicate order (the unbroken wholeness of the totality of existence as an undivided flowing movement without borders) has to be extended into a multidimensional reality. In principle, this reality is one unbroken whole, including the entire universe with all its ‘fields’ and ‘particles.’”

Reality may seem vast, elaborate and complex yet it is ultimately an undivided Whole.

We perceive the Whole as something that is incredibly fractionated in all sorts of ways (stars are different from swimming pools which are different from bananas which are different from video games) yet all of these supposed divisions arise from the same Source field and energy that expresses itself in a unique way as to develop this Source field of energy in as many different configuration patterns as is possible….and anything is possible leaving this truly infinite in its scope.

Accepting a multidimensional reality is one of the most significant paradigm shifts that you can have in your lifetime. The way you look at everything changes. You even have the ability to experience reality in a far wider way than you once did since you will be more aware of there being more than what you previously thought there was “out there.” All the seemingly empty space around you will not be empty anymore. Bohm and other physicists have shifted their positions of awareness to see the world through this new lens of wonderment. Bohm said that “what we call empty space contains an immense background of energy, and matter as we know it is a small, ‘quantized’ wavelike excitation on top of this background, like a tiny ripple on a vast sea.”

Looking deeper into these energy ripples on the cosmic sea, physicists have found that in a cubic centimeter of seemingly-empty space, with the shortest possible wave (10^-33 cm), there is far more energy than the total energy of all the physical matter in the known universe. The amazing and incredible nature of this discovery is almost surreal, yet it’s been found to be a very real aspect of our Reality.

Why live in a shadow of what truly is? Let go of all past perceptions about a bland three-dimensional Reality that you may have once had. Understand, experience, and embrace the upgraded reality you can now undoubtedly become aware of. See the incredible magic that you are a part of, since you are multidimensional just as everything else is. Welcome to your new upgraded Reality. Your life will look completely different from here on out.

By: Paul Lenda

Views: 9

Thought Control 24 August 2015 Channeler: Salena Migeot

Newsletter from the Collective of Guides Aug. 23, 2015

Dear Ones,
We greet you this day with emphatic love for you and for all the beautiful changes you are making in your lives - in trust, in love, in gratitude. Some of you are experiencing profound blessings on many levels and some are in a state of flux which they are hoping will lead to a good outcome. Dear ones, if you are in the flow, stay mindful of that and appreciate that to continue it. If you are not feeling in the flow, are you living in a way that allows flow in your life? Or are you resisting change, putting up roadblocks and obstacles to change and flow, or digging your feet in and saying "I am not ready for this!"? We invite you to consider that ready or not, change is happening at a much more accelerated level than ever before. As such, we invite you to find the best in every situation and see that as your ticket to ease and flow.

When you let go of control and resistance and allow, you create more flow in your life. You can prefer, you can contribute to greater likelihoods of things happening, you can set intentions around everything and anything and all of this helps you to stay in the flow. One very important thing to keep in mind is to detach from outcome. Detach from controlling situations and detach from any disappointment or upset around things seemingly not working in your favor. When you can stay mindful of being in the flow and know that everything truly happens for your highest good, then that is exactly what you will experience. It is your response to every situation that determines the end result. If you express disappointment or upset, then something disappointing or upsetting is the result.

If you stay in trust that everything is happening for your highest good, then the job you didn't get allows for you to be available for an interview that leads to a job that is more ideal for you. If you miss the bus and you are late for work, but meet the love of your life on the next bus, isn't that preferable to getting to work on time? If you feel you can no longer afford the housing you are in, examine your options and move forward in whatever way feels most in the flow. You may find that whatever feels most 'in the flow' would never have come to fruition if you hadn't experienced the situation that made you think outside the box and create a better reality for yourself. So, instead of thinking in terms of lack, think in terms of what is the hidden surprise in this situation? It could mean that you move somewhere that is more ideal in some way - closer to loved ones, a shorter commute to work, a more beautiful and harmonious environment, or it could be that you decide to rent a room, find someone to share expenses, or invite your love to move in with you - any of which could lead to a better quality of life for you in many ways.

There are some situations that you may feel can not possibly be good. Death of a loved one is a very difficult circumstance for most of you. While we understand your sorrow and grief, we invite you to consider that your loved one is still available for you to communicate with, still a conscious, sentient being, albeit in a different, non-physical form. There is no reason to feel that they are no longer available to you. The more you accept the principle that your loved one is very much still existing in a different dimension, the more soothing and comforting that can be for you. If you feel you missed the opportunity to make amends with someone, apologize, forgive them, or simply let them know that you love them, it is never too late. You can pray for them to have a smooth transition and to know that you love them/forgive them/are sorry for whatever pain or grief you caused them, or anything at all.

If this feels too outside your realm of experience, it is up to you to bring it into your experience. Would you prefer to grieve indefinitely and feel powerless to ever get resolution around their transition, or feel that your loved one is on their own path of growth and change and evolution?

There is no end to the the joy and ease you can experience when you know there is always a higher way of looking at a situation that initially feels uncomfortable, unfair, or unfortunate. There is a saying "You create your own luck." This is another way of saying you create your own reality. You can create luck or misfortune, abundance or lack, flow or resistance, any situation or it's opposite based on your thoughts and response to any situation. You have the power. Always remember you can experience life in a way that your glass is always half full or you can choose to see it as half empty. If you feel it is half empty, try on seeing it as half full. The more you succeed, the more likely your life will change to match your thoughts. Be very mindful of what thoughts you allow to feed your reality. No one else has control over your thoughts except you. If you are accepting thoughts that do not serve you, no one else is responsible except you. No one can control your thoughts. If you are allowing what others say dictate your thoughts or actions, you are giving them power over you. Be your own authority, your own master, your own captain and direct the ship of your life to it's most optimal port through your thoughts. It is as simple as that, Dear Ones.

We are loving you powerfully.

And so it is.

The Collective of Guides

What Will it Take to Ascend? – Part 1/2 August 27, 2015 By Steve Beckow

I’ve had an offline conversation about what it will take to ascend and what the fate is of those who don’t ascend.

That conversation is one I feel relevant to be repeated here, in an expanded form.

I’ll write a series later on the future of those who choose not to ascend. Here I’d like to look at what it will take to ascend. I should add that anyone who considers themselves a lightworker, in my estimation, does not need to worry about ascending. But knowing what’s said here may assist you if you’re explaining the matter to newcomers.

SaLuSa and Matthew Ward have given us plenty of guidance on the matter.

SaLuSa told us in 2012: “Your present Earth is … ascending, and only the souls that are ready can go with her.” (1)

What does it mean to be ready to go with the Earth in Ascension? SaLuSa explains: “No souls can go forward with [Ascension] unless their vibrations are compatible with it. … You must have reached a certain vibratory level to ascend.” (2)

In another place, he reminds us that the requirements for Ascension are set by the natural law: “All happens as it should according to Universal Law. Put simply it states that no soul can move upwards until they have reached a similar vibration.” (3)

On another occasion he explained that “you cannot move higher than your vibrations allow, and clearly that would be the level at which you would feel most comfortable.” (4)

The raising of our vibrations comes from the absorption of light. The future of all, SaLuSa says, “is bound by the degree of Light that you have drawn to yourself, and whether it is sufficiently high enough to enable you to ascend.” (5)

We reach that vibratory level by letting go of the ways that lead to darkness and taking up the ways that lead to light. We reach it by surrendering our rigid belief systems and opening up to the truth. And we reach it by discarding our resentments and complaints and opening up to love and service.

As of 2010, Matthew Ward tells us, “less than half of you … are consciously making [the] changes in your lives” that would equip us to ascend. (6)

The overarching reason for absorbing light, Matthew tells us, is that it allows the body to change from a carbon-based to a crystalline-based structure, which alone allows one to reside in the higher dimensions. He asked of the human population in 2010: “Will they absorb the light that changes carbon-based cells to the crystalline that enable physical survival in fourth density vibrations?” (7)

He explained in 2003:

“The light that is absorbed by receptive souls is changing their cells into a crystalline structure for physical survival in the higher vibrational levels as well as increasing spiritual clarity and thus soul evolution. Those who refuse the light will not have survival capability, and when Earth reaches the higher levels, their bodies will die and their souls automatically will go to stations where their lifetime free will choices have energetically registered them.” (8)

And again in 2008:

“The glories of the Golden Age will be available only to the souls who absorb the light that will enable physical survival along Earth’s ascension journey into the high frequencies of fifth density. When the bodies of those who refuse the light no longer can sustain viability, the souls will go to worlds where the energy matches their lifetime energy.” (9)

What does absorbing light require of us? Matthew answers the question.

“Your ‘travel ticket’ is the absorption of light that comes automatically with living in godly ways.” (10)

“Absorbing light requires ones at the negative end of duality to change from violence to peacefulness, from greed to generosity, corruption to honor, unjustness to fairness, anger to reason, oppression to freedom. The bodies of those who refuse to stop the negative behavior that boosted them into powerful positions will die.” (11)

“It can be no other way – simply put, this is the physics that governs life in this universe. As Earth continues apace into successively higher planes, nothing with low vibrations in any form – physical bodies, subversive plans, theft, dishonesty, unjust laws and imprisonment, bigotry, cruel customs and deeds – can survive.” (12)

(Concluded tomorrow in Part 2.)

Footnotes

(1) SaLuSa, July 13, 2012, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/08/22/salusa-via-mike-quinsey-augus....

(2) SaLuSa, Feb. 20, 2012.

(3) SaLuSa, Oct. 19, 2012.

(4) SaLuSa, Oct. 22, 2012.

(5) SaLuSa, October 20, 2008.

(6) Matthew’s Message, March 29, 2010, athttp://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.

(7) Matthew’s Message, Jan. 11, 2010.

(8) Matthew’s Message, Dec. 31, 2003.

(9) Matthew’s Messages, Oct. 22, 2008.

(10) Matthew’s Message, Dec. 21, 2008.

(11) Matthew’s Message, Jan. 11, 2010.

(12) Matthew’s Message, Mar. 1, 2012.

Source:http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/08/27/what-will-it-take-to-ascend-p...

Views: 15

.....................................................................................

What Will it Take to Ascend? – Part 2/2 August 28, 2015 By Steve Beckow

Ascension(Concluded from yesterday.)

Increasing our ability to absorb light goes hand-in-hand with releasing rigid belief systems like contemporary religious teachings, Matthew tells us.

“You cannot accommodate new ideas if your belief system is rigidly held in place. Unfortunately, generations upon generations of families or institutions have passed on their own misguided knowledge in all good faith, but their understanding has been tainted by false teachings.” (13)

SaLuSa adds:

“Every soul is being given every encouragement to break out of the rigid set of beliefs that hold them back.” (14)

“For those who are open to the truth it will give the opportunity to take a quantum leap forward. It is a matter of whether people are ready to see beyond their existing beliefs, and become part of the new paradigm.” (15)

Always it’s our intention that draws assistance to us, as SaLuSa reminds us:

“As we have so often mentioned it is your intent that is so important, because as soon as you send out that energy it attracts similar energy, and strengthens yours that opens up the pathway to Ascension. It is about raising your vibration by bringing more Light into your life, and sharing it through positive thoughts and actions.

“Do not concern yourself if your path is different to others, as there is more than one way to reach Ascension. Indeed there are time lines that cover every possible combination of possibilities. If you have exercised your choice there can be no wrong way, otherwise freedom of choice would be pointless.” (16)

It isn’t necessary to know about Ascension to ascend, SaLuSa explains.

“Knowledge of the Ascension process is not necessary to be assured of rising up with it. There are many, many souls that are kind, loving and compassionate who are also ready for such an upliftment. In fact they may have quite a different view of the future, but that does not matter as they will soon adapt to the coming changes.” (17)

It also isn’t necessary to believe in God to ascend, SaLuSa says.

“A lack of belief in God is not necessarily preventing people from ascending, as many of them are at heart very kind and decent people. It is what you are inside that counts, but we always come back to the need to treat others as yourself.” (18)

The coarser the individual, the greater the chasm that must be leapt. But then again never has such uplifting and transforming energy been aimed at Earth, making the miraculous possible. Sudden conversions have been known throughout history. And never have so many intermediaries in the process of enlightenment – angels and archangels – been here to assist us.

So, most simply put, this is what it will take to ascend: absorb the amount of light sufficient to transform your body from carbon to crystalline and live in godly ways. (19) As the energy levels rise, it gets easier and easier to live in those ways.

Footnotes

(13) Matthew’s Message, March 29, 2010.

(14) SaLuSa, Sept. 2, 2011.

(15) SaLuSa, Jan. 23, 2012.

(16) SaLuSa, Dec. 2, 2011.

Source:http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/08/28/what-will-it-take-to-ascend-p...

Views: 4

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service