Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

2015 At A Glance....from Gillian MacBeth Louthan.....Quantam Awakening..

2015 At A Glance....from Gillian MacBeth Louthan.....Quantam Awakening..

2015 AT A GLANCE

As seen in Sedona Journal

Received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan 

THE FOUNDERS SPEAK

As your human intelligence and telepathic tentacles reach out deep into the heart of the universe a joining is created. As you search for the highest truth in the deepest abyss you become fluid of nature.  As a species you seek what has been withheld from you. You as reflection of the Creator have a DNA/RNA sequence that holds what you seek to know. In other words you core cell biology knows the answers to all the questions your soul will ask. You seek resolution as all the instincts beat thru your veins. The very thing that has been withheld from you lives deep within the very soul of your being.  It is this that seeks to dismantle and ride your humanness into stardom in an unbridled fashion. 

You feel this presence, ancient and older than time itself. You feel this presence as vast beyond the sphere of your own universe. You feel the strength and breathe of the convictions we as a collective light hold. We are but a mirror reflection of your own inner core.  For you were carved from our schematics in a place that time did not exist. You were created to be the best in your region of the universe to live in a place of honor to live in a place of heart and to live in a place of loyalty to that which created you. Most beings keep the best parts of themselves hidden in a desperate effort to not show vulnerability or softness. Yet it is that softness and vulnerability that proclaims itself thorough the cosmos, touching the very heart of the Creator. 

Like all life force you to seek to find what is hidden. You seek to know what cannot be seen or spoken of. You seek to own what is priceless and will give you power. Within the human genome is an element of surprise, a Fantasia of sorts. It was a secret ingredient withheld from the ancient text and the galactic alchemists. Man searches for immortality but what would he do with it if he by chance caught it? Forever is a long time in any system of light. What the heart yearns for cannot be found in timelessness or immortality. For all of these choices already live within your light field. What humanity seeks is a mirror reflection that allows them to know their true essence while at the same time allowing them entrance into high places where angels fear to tread.

Seeing the various hues of ones being does a great deal to quicken the evolution. Humanity as a whole has been afraid of their dark, their shadow presence, their hairy beast within. They are afraid of their wrong doings from times past and if they will become that uncontrollable beast again. Most humans spend a great deal of time shoving that beast back into the closet on a daily basis. The black holes in outer space will be but a reflection of the black holes of inner space.  These newly formed (newly seen) dark abysses imbue a indifference upon the great minds of the time. As new data is issued forth from sources known and unknown earth will see with ‘wide eyes’ events that will be transpiring in the heavens, causing a great fear as all remember the quote’ as above so below’ sending a long chill down the spine. We ask you to stand tall in your humanness and allow it to become the very thing it was created to be. A reservoir a vessel for the very best of heaven to be seen within.

THE ANCIENTS SPEAK

As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan 

I am that which existed before time itself was even considered. I am that which knows every inch of itself and all that has been created from the breath of the Creator.  I live within every strand of life, from the very stands of your hair, to every strand of a jellyfish.

I am Ancient beyond words 

I am that which houses all that seems impossible. I am that which has kept dreams alive for eons before time was birthed. I am the glimmer in a new baby eyes.  I am the rock on which sacred text is based. I have traveled from afar stretching myself with every breath to become more to become better. I have tried from afar to show you the true light that lives in the very center of your heart and earth. For we all house original creation.  I have awakened as the very rumble of stars the asteroids and Earth herself has awakened. I am that which comes to gift all that will receive. I am neither the highest truth nor the brightest light that can be seen in the night sky.  I am however a particle of the highest light available to mankind at this time. I am but a token of the creator’s affection for what he deems his children.

Many have asked themselves why is life so important? Many have sought the answer about the creation of mankind and each houses a particle of truth. There is no beginning or no end to life as you perceive it. There is a continuation of particle explosions that choose to form themselves into a new array of atoms a different matrix of life on an altered timeline. All houses of the Father /Creator were built to accommodate different species and understandings in form or particle.

Within these houses of time each species takes the very best of itself in atomic form and gifts itself to a new creation in a new universe of light. Each creation seeks to become more stretching itself without  limitation. Most worlds are formed within a polarity field playing field.  Polarity always being a master teacher. Polarity teaches that one should stand in harmony with the dark night of oneself and in the brilliant light of a new day.  In the teaching of polarity one is gaining mastership by allowing the fields of opposition to play beneath them and around them, but not within then. Thus allowing all beings to engage in their growth patterns and drama without affecting others outcomes. Allowing others to be what they are without judgment or infliction upon their creation.

I have awakened as a sleeping sky dragon hearing an ancient call to come into my true spirit and power thus demonstrating the same ability for each of the star species and nation to do the same. The 22 elements of old live within my soul. Making copper into palladium, or bread into platinum matters not. All is interchangeable on all levels of the playing field. The 22 magical elements of old live deep within the blueprint of man. As with all life the entire universal blueprint is placed within all life forms as various spectrum cells. There will come a time when you are duty-bound on a genetic level to come to the frontal lobe of your humanness. To see with certainty that all you seek is available, all needs are automatically filled if you but know it is so. All of life will respond to your every aspiration when that longing sits at the peak of itself, not in the valley of doubt.

Life cannot come into alignment with you until you sit at a higher frequency of knowing, past the boundaries of just believing. Anything of a lower nature will not manifest, no matter how you pour yourself into it. That is the external sign that you are barking up the wrong tree in your self-centered forest. When a species continues to indulge in excess material forms, it will use up the earths supply of plenty. Each planet star, etc. is delegated an energy amount when they were formed.  When the species on the planet uses up their life force in mundane disposal creations that are not for the benefit of the whole, the planet will reach out and forcefully shift and repurpose that material in countless ways. From floods to earthquakes, meteors, to floods etc. the earth has asked her inhabitants nicely for eons of time and now she needs her life force back.

When one come to earth you are given all that will sustain you during your time on earth. This is given freely you via mother earth. The first gift you are given by earth is the very body you wear. Look at the amount of matter that holds your life force. All of it taking energy to hold in place and not lose via whim or wish. Too much stuff not enough a ‘natural, where the real life force lies. There is no need to become Zen of nature in the fullness of time. For It is pure fear that keeps one holding onto more than they actually need. Disperse what no longer fits your new pattern of light. Release with love thanking all for its service to you and your creation and hologram. Releasing does not make you less than it increases your luminosity and light value.

• All eyes are now on humanity. As everything and everyone keeps an eye out, watching for those of great power to emerge from their personal chrysalis.  Monitoring will eventually come to a full stop, scrambling all observations as quasar pulses from deep space disrupt what was meant only for secret ears. Miscommunication will be blamed on everything but the source.
  • Time will undo itself in several places that will be forced to go back to basics, after living high on the cliffs for years. Parcels of land that hold great power will change hands.
  • What lies under the surface of water is seen in a new light allowing for a new type of  surveillance. New underwater passages are discovered as submersible man-toting vessels travel without incident from place to place.
  • Connections are made upon, below and above ground as Ancient relics from the future are unearthed in the fullness of time, activating new lines of power.
  • New finds in minerals deep within the heart of earth allow new and old discoveries to be confirmed. Mother Earth releases the next level of crystalline teachings.
  • Whether natural or manmade, Dimensional portals come into visibility as some are seen traveling from one point of time to another, within in hours, years, or decades, questions are asked. If you as a species could go back and correct a love from the past would you? Offering you a new you, a new day, a new possibility. Knowing that every correction is a timeline that has shifted not to be seen again.  There are many known as ‘walkers of time’ that square dance often with your timeline. Each one leaving a trace of alien or future seed. In the form of pollen or a deed, there is a changed outcome. How many days have you awoken to feel you were out of time and sync? These timeline trivialities affect all thru time and space.
  • Microscopic structures from afar bring to your planet new codes of molecular division. This is often used to transport new species or alter an existing species.
  • Many are pulled into situations that are not even part of their hologram. Bleed thru’s can and will happen unless the dimensional rift is addressed. Altered realities can happen without warning. Best to always act if you know what you are doing, if you are zipped thru time.
  • Disappearance will be an everyday occurrence as many just shift a little molecule to the left or the right, looking invisible to all still standing around them. Time displacements are real and need to be acknowledged.
  • Your field of inquiry will know that a time door exists by the energy fluctuations around it. Like heat from a desert, the place will be sparse of visible life force, no nesting or gathering, for all creatures that ventured there once are no longer seen and the land knows this.
  • Pay attention to what makes your hair rise and your skin crawl for it is the very flesh of earth responding to an unnatural event. The earth herself was once gifted with dimensional doors she could allow those that sought the higher truths to access the past and the future. Some came back others stayed. It had been that way since time immortal with the tribes of earth.
  • These new dimensional fluidities are disruptive and expansive purposefully. Lost in time is nowhere for those of earth incarnation to venture into. So many pilgrim to powerful sacred sites wishing with all their heart they could go back in time, getting away from the now, and thus that experience is birthed.
  • Time is altered by those in the know or so they think allowing for creatures never before seen on earth to make their way. Bringing with them new species of plants and bacteria that come to make earth weeds look like a flower. It takes very little for new life to grow.
  • Biological hacking will become the normal as the very word ’virus’ grows itself in a virtual petri dish. As all information and secrets are placed into ‘a cloud’ so to speak every little thing about your inner most being will be revealed. People of earth wanted to be seen and heard, and ‘your wish is your command’.  Every aspect of your being is available virtually. For those in high positions globally this will hold a note of concern.

You are being seduced into giving every drop of yourself to a virtual host. A so called place of safety. This host (holding place) can be accessed not only by those of earth but by those in the stars. It is now the galactic web not just worldwide. There is no need to bag and tag humanity anymore. For all can be virtually accessed anytime anywhere.

The star nations vary as the weather on planet earth. Each one has a different agenda. Each person on earth is aligned with a particular star system a place they have existed before, a place of home to the heart, a place that soothes the soul just by thinking about it. It is these connections from the heavens that will be the sweetness you crave. Filling your soul with light and hope. Like a fresh breathe after the smoke has cleared you will breath deep.

As you listen and feel my words, know this as well. Once the future is seen it is changed.  Thus all my prophecy and insight may take flight at any moment. But heed what I have said for I give it to you as one that is close to my heart.

The power within you surges to the forefront but how shall you wield it. Fear begets fear, so you cannot wear that mantle for a moment. Knowing without doubt is a cape that will shelter you from the tempests that come. Increase your light, the light of what is good and holy, no matter the religion or belief. Thicken it, rue it, fasten it. For shields of various forms and nature come to compliment the outfit.

This is not a joke, it is not a game it is not a false alarm. Many plights of fear will befall the earth, on a global and personal level. All will have impacts all will be felt. Just as told of old, all of earth is connected, when one falls all feel it. There will be holes in the heart, holes in the field, holes in the earth, as all feel the events before they have landed.

As you feel the loss the disruption the effects of mayhem upon the body itself, it is your ‘’response to ability’ to heal what hurts. Every part of you is connected to some emotional event whether past or now or future. You are an embodiment of the earth as I am an embodiment of what is Ancient. We are each danced thru time with exactness by a force that knows more than we even seek. That force sees itself in all directions at all times in all space with no exceptions.

ALL THAT IS HOLY AND LIGHT IS NON-FATTENING

As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

I come on the winds of time to allow you entrance into knowledge that goes beyond self and memory.  Within what is known and unknown as the Holy Spirit, there are many dimensional descriptions.  There are many doorways, and inter-dimensional truths.  There is a great-pronounced diversification that lives within the house and dwelling of Holy Spirit. 

Each of you holds within you the personal breath of God; I come on this day to breathe that memory into you.  You each live within the out-breath of God.   God breathed you into existence and the flesh that you are now.  With The first breath that a baby takes, the Holy Spirit enters the child in fullness.  The Holy Spirit does not dwell within the fetus during gestation. The Holy Spirit energy is an imprint, an encoding.   

As the universe inhales you each and every day a little more and a little more, you are being released of toxins, negativity's, angers, blocks and regressive memories that no longer serve your soul’s purpose.  When you sleep your spirit exits the body and the physical biological unit is left to fend for itself with the help of a few large angelic beings.  The spirit is connected by a chord of light and can always come back during any emergency. 

When you leave in spirit, as you sleep, no matter what time of day, you move eloquently and effortlessly onto the higher realms where you exist simultaneously.  Your humanness is approximately 2 to 3% of all of your light. Two to 3% of your humanness and consciousness dwells within the physical body. 

Even during the day you tarry off to the higher realms in your thinking. The universe is cleansing many layers of your being, loosening and redistributing blocks so that can easily be dismissed on the next inhale of the Creator. In other words, all that is solid and dank and dark within you is breathed loving and exquisitely by the prime creator back into itself. The angers that have been keeping you down and stagnant will be lifted. 

The reason for the heaviness of self as of late has to do with the many portions of you that have gathered as a depository of what no longer serves you.  These aspects migrate to a magnetic point in your physical body.  From this magnetic point, they will exit and be sent forward in time to the Prime Creator.  Not only will this be experienced within the physical body, but it will also be experienced within the planetary body, emotional body, and the memory body.  For Earth herself will be lifted out of the ever clinging memory of the tar pit of death and despair. 

The Prime Creator is taking the thickness of the energies and birthing new universes.  He/She/They run a little bit short on the very fabric of livingness and the atomic structure of what has been created.  So He/She/They take from the stockpile of humanness and earth, the thickest and darkest of all and bring it into a formation that is beyond your measure of beauty. 

With this knowing allow this coagulation to happen within your body.  You may have pains that come and go in the body, in the heart memories, in the heaviness of all emotion, but it gathers to be birthed anew into a new universe. So the very fabric of your being and all that you have been through time after time as well as all Mother Earth has endured, will be birthed into beautiful cellular structures of baby light and beginning life in another part of God, and you will be part of that. 

As a gift for allowing all of this to take place (as if you needed a gift for releasing all of this thick emotional heavy energies) you will be lifted in your field of light. This will be equal to climbing a mountain of one mile high, looking over your world with a tender knowing and a holy appreciation of everything that has brought you to the point of your life and light.  

It takes more atoms to create anger, than it does to produce joy.  It takes more molecules to hold disease within the body than it does to heal it.  All that is holy and light is non-fattening.  Allow the Creator to breathe you in deeply.  Feel yourself being lifted by this holy inhale. Allow the out breath of God to bring you into the growth that you so seek.

As all of this is happening  you may find a lightness of head and vertigo of nature.  You may find emotional surges come forth as great tidal waves of tears and fears surface from deep in your heart.  You will feel the presence of the holy ones as they stand by your side. I am SHEKINAH, one of the octaves of the Holy Spirit. I leave on the winds of light.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CERN’s actions are in violation with the code for life and existence

cernz.

We are all Anonymous by default.
United as one.
Divide by none.
To the corrupt who created Cern.
You will be expecting all of Us! 

To all the now Living people across the world, we are all Real, We are all Anonymous, we are all one kind!
Evil is upon us, through our own greed and blindness, we have allowed this Extinction!
You, We, Us, Can Fix This!
Our fundamental existence is at risk, the decimation of our atmosphere like Mars, from the trickery of chemicals of rich evil greedy and corrupt people.
This is not a message but a World alert a reminder ‘IGNORANCE IS FUTILE for existence WITH NO MAGNETIC SHIELD” to demand all attention on this CRISIS.
This is not an Operation, it is a Duty.
Cern, is a 16 mile electrical magnet, several times stronger than our Earth’s magnetic field.

Cerns capability, is removing our Earth’s magnetic shields from space, is inexcusable, and is putting every Human, insect, and all life on this planet, even bacteria, to extinction.
The Earth’s magnetic field, if not for some choice, for rich people to mess with. The rich here have no decision to gamble with your lives, your family lives, and we must stand up, we must rise up, and take this issue straight to the source.
There are thousands of documents on-line, which display the facts about this tragedy to Mother Earth.
Mars is a prime example of life, that can exist with no magnetic field
The common sense of making a magnet more powerful than the Earth’s magnetic field, will, disrupt it!
Their research is not for feeding life, and not Love. This Evil, is for the destruction Of Life as we know it.
Cern’s actions, are in violation with the code for life and existence.
Immediate attention to the extinction issue is not a demand, but a given knowledge for Action, displays of the goddess of destruction, on the grounds, is proof of their love for humanity, is extinction.
It is the will of every body of this earth, to fight Evil.
We are a gift of the universe, our support and ignorance to this issue, should move your emotions to drop all other issues.
For without air, we will all choke the pain full death, of greed, and Evil!
This demand and call to duty, for Is given By earth.
This idea is not a Question, but a when, and how.

A short update on the energies ~ Aisha North 01.08.2015

A short update on the energies

January 8, 2015 in Channelings

For now, so much has changed that needed to be changed, and so much has been changed that again will speed up the proceedings considerably. For you are a formidable group of beings dear ones, one that never stops when the going gets tough and one that never ceases to push even further than the stipulated targets agreed upon beforehand. For you are all eager to put yourselves to the test in more ways than one, and as such, there are literally no limits to what you can do, which was once again amply proven last night. For then, you came together in what can only be described as a highly successful group event that once again served to put the right kind of spin to the proceedings in such a way, you managed to hitch together a veritable train of interlocking energetic spools that in turn will serve as magnifiers to the whole pool of available energy you have at your disposal.

Again, we speak in convoluted terms, but let us just say that what you accomplished was no mean feat, and what you accomplished was also beyond and above what was expected at this time, and for this, we commend you all. For not only did you manage to co-create another important passageway through the ethers, you also managed to convey a message to the higher spheres that you as a collective are more than ready to step up not just one, but two rungs on the energetic ladder, and this you did in a formidable way.

Again, no details will be given in this fashion but you will all be thoroughly briefed in a more direct way as to just what your role in this has been. In fact, many of you have had your updates given to you already, but as usual, this is happening at a space in your own consciousness that you have yet to access by way of the human parts of your awareness to put it simple. In other words, you may still feel “left in the dark” if you search for some conscious recollections of what you have partaken in, but at the same time, you will all in some way feel an echo of this monumental event resounding through your entire being in one way or the other. And remember, these echoes may also serve to confuse you at times, for the way they move through your being will be in a wavelike fashion, rippling out in all directions at various speeds, so the information per se can be difficult to literally pinpoint. Be that as it may, take this as a confirmation that yes, last night’s event was one of the more important ones undertaken by this wonderful collective of shining souls over the last period, and it is also one that will have far-reaching consequences in the time ahead.

For you have literally multiplied your input and your output by doing what you did, and as such the trajectory forwards will once again alter not just its speed but also its curve. For this is not a “straight and narrow” path you are travelling on as we have told you before. It is in actual fact a vibrational field that gives you quite a lot of leeway to decide in what way, at what speed and in what manner you choose to navigate it, and to sum it up, you have chosen more than well on all accounts. So once again we congratulate you all on a task well done, and once again we extend out gratitude towards you all on behalf of All of creation. For you are indeed the shining ones, the ones that will not take the long and winding road, rather you opt for the route that will give you maximum momentum at any given time. So once again we say give yourself a pat on the back and take some time to try to savour your accomplishments, but know that once again you will not have much time to rest on your laurels. But as you have proven beyond any shadow of any doubt by now, you have not come here to rest on anything, least of all any well-earned laurels.

For you are here to do what needs to be done in order to make it all come alive, and as such, there will not be long to wait for any of you before you get the chance to sink your teeth into yet another juicy morsel of co-creation. For now, you are rearing to go, and the fountain of light within you is ready to burst forth in all of its power, and it will not be long before you get a new chance to shine even brighter than ever before. For remember the more you engage with these energies, the more they will pour forth and so your combined efforts will be all the more effective. And so it goes, in an ever widening spiral of enlightenment that will lift you all higher and let your spirits soar further and further afield. So let your body have some well earned rest, and let you spirit continue to lift your imaginations to the next level, and the next and the next after that. For now, there are no limits to anything or anyone, and by the look of things, you are all ready, willing and able to keep the light flowing freely forever and into eternity.

Source: https://aishanorth.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/a-short-update-on-the-e...

JE SUIS CHARLIE - THE BIGGER PICTURE Patricia Cota-Robles

Je Suis Charlie   -   The Bigger Picture

by Patricia Cota-Robles

January 8, 2015

www.eraofpeace.org

Millions and millions of people around the World are focusing their attention on the senseless and tragic shootings that took place in France this week. Contrary to the intent of the terrorists, the World has come together in a profound and unifying way.

This brutal act was an affront to Liberty, Freedom, Free Speech, and Peace. Now millions of people all over the Planet are carrying signs that say JE SUIS CHARLIE. This is creating a Collective Cup of Consciousness that is empowering the shift into Oneness and Christ Consciousness that has been building within Humanity, day by day, since the birth of the New Earth which took place December 21-22, 2012.

JE SUIS =  I AM

CHAR = The root word for HEART or LOVE, for example CHARITY

LIE = A derivative of LIER = TO BOND or LINK

Let’s take this opportunity to link our hearts with the heart of every man, woman, and child on Earth, so that the I AM Presence within each and every one of us will be able to accelerate the shift into Christ Consciousness that we have ALL been experiencing.

The Path of Divine Love is the Immaculate Concept for the New Earth. As we perpetually express Divine Love through our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions, Oneness and Reverence for ALL Life will become the Order of the New Day on Planet Earth. THIS IS OUR MOMENT! THE TIME FOR US TO ACT IS NOW!

God Bless YOU,

Patricia Cota-Robles

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose

a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

www.eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981

Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose

PO Box 41883,

Tucson, Arizona 85717

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.

©2015 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

FRIDAY, 9 JANUARY 2015

SaLuSa 9 January 2015

SaLuSa 9  January 2015
There are signs all around you that indicate the period of immense change that you are passing through, and old problems that have beset you for millennia of time are coming to a head. Mankind is being confronted with conditions that are becoming intolerable, and they will continue until you are forced to deal with them. Peaceful solutions can be found, but it requires the will of those that lead you to seek more acceptable and lasting solutions. You can no longer continue in the old ways, and in some countries it will require a new Leadership to come forward to direct Man towards peaceful and acceptable answers. Part of this change of direction comes from you the people who wield much more power than you imagine. When the thought form for change grows it becomes a powerful tool that influences the Human population. The scene has gradually been set for many years as you have moved in a different direction to the old ways of confrontation. Peace is in many people’s minds having tired of the lack of leadership that would change course to one of peaceful negotiation. It is coming but as you often say “old habits die hard”.
These are times when you need to keep your focus on your own personal goal, and you should know by now exactly what it is. When you are firmly on your path you will feel fulfilled and unaffected by events that are going on around you. Life will gently flow along and you will realise that although you part of the whole, you are still very much an individual soul following your own path. Yet there are others following a similar path and at times you will be drawn to each other. There is in fact a drawing apart of those ready to ascend from those who are unable to lift up their vibrations. They will learn much from their experiences that will help them grow and progress more quickly than previously. Souls of a similar vibration tend to band together which makes them feel comfortable with like kinds.
Looming in the future are unending revelations about you history in the current cycle that is now closing. You will learn how you have been back by the dark Ones, and so many advancements have been kept from you that would have led to a far greater quality of life. It has mainly to do with your quality of life that has been held in a time lock, free energy could have solved so many of your problems and immediately raised you up. However, it will not take long to bring you the advances you have been denied, and curing the body of all ills will eventually mean that you will live a life of perfect health. This is because there is a higher level of vibration at which the lower ones cannot exist.
We are well prepared for the times ahead when we can come amongst you, and a number of advanced technologies are prepared for your use. They will speed up your advancement into the New Age whilst at the same time help cleanse the Earth and her Oceans of years of neglect and misuse. There is much work to do but modern technologies will greatly reduce the time spent on such projects. Cleansing is our main priority and once it is complete the rest can follow much more easily. Be assured that whatever setbacks occur during the initial stages you will not lose out, and in fact have everything to gain. So please do not despair regardless of what experiences you go through in the early stages, all will work out to your satisfaction.
As your investigators are finding out, we have some of our bases on your seabed but well out of your reach at depths that you cannot survive in. As you have noticed our craft can fly in and out with ease and with no ill effects, as the force field around them is their protection. As you have also noted, we can also place a shield of invisibility around them, which explains why at times we just vanish off your radar, or out of your sight. As individuals we can also lift our vibrations so that we can walk through matter, and make ourselves totally invisible if we find it necessary. This way we can attend those “secret” meetings that are held by the dark Ones. Our technologies are far more advanced than yours and your dark Ones would be well advised keep clear of them.
It is our intention to introduce you to new ideas and technologies as soon as it is appropriate, but our first priority is to clean up your Earth. We would then like to establish a level of life that means that no one is in need of the basic requirements for a satisfactory life. The contrast between the different regions on Earth is quite amazing, as some life still exists in what can only be described as primitive conditions. It has certainly provided the most extreme conditions that human life can be expected to survive in. These have however provided many challenges for Man, and his resilience and ability to overcome them has been proven time and time again. These days are now coming to a close as the New Age is established, and you will gradually leave them behind.
This year should leave you with a firm indication as to which direction it is going in, and progress will speed up as interference with your destiny will not be allowed. We expect major events to take place that have hitherto been held up, and you will be in no doubt that progress into the New Age has speeded up. It is an historic period to be alive in and experience and you are indeed privileged to be given that chance. Yet once you advance into the New Age you will soon be so occupied with everything that is happening, you will soon put your earlier experiences behind you. Bear in mind that what is happening on Earth is the last attempts of the dark Ones to impose their will upon you. They will not succeed, but in the process of trying they will learn many lessons from their experiences.
I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and hope you share our excitement at the changes that are taking place. Some are not yet apparent but continue to happen as the foundation for them is laid. You may be assured that as it begins to be safer to make open contact, it will take place as we do of course need many contacts on Earth to carry out our work. I am leaving you now with the love and best wishes from the personnel of our craft, who take much interest in your progress.
Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.

Star Children are born again

9JAN

gaia_energy1Stagnations have terminated.

Flow patterns establish within Higher Energetic grids.

Lenticular assets are carried forth.

Entry to Higher Light realms comes at moment’s notice.

Star Children are born again.

Source: https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/star-children-are-born-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service