Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

11:11:2019 - Set Sail Into Your Divine Heart ... And ... The 11:11 Gateway To Higher Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Permission - You Are The Ultimate Authority! By Alia Mira

11:11:2019 - Set Sail Into Your Divine Heart By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

As the 11:11 energies enter, let them purge you of what has been solidified and blocked. All of heaven enters through this 11:11 Gateway. Align with all you know to be the highest love. Let your heart be flooding with Divine Love.

A flooding of the heart allows you to rise above previous emotional tide lines and the barnacles of the past. Set sail into a heart that is free of debris, free of the definitions of the past. What is good within you has survived the storms and floods. What was darkened has been cleared and polished into a bright light. You are being reformatted in thought and deed into a place where you can consciously conceive a world that is better and what you prayed for.

Anoint with this knowledge for a new level of life that has been sequestered bursts forth from your atoms. You are surging with galactic memories and truths that have laid dormant deep within your DNA, waiting for the exact energetic signature to awaken them.

Burst free from the previous shackles of limitation and fly high on the spiraling winds of truth beyond thinking and time contained. Your eternal heart will lead you in the direction of perfect flow. Yes you are coming undone, yes you are releasing, and yes you will lose focus of what you thought was truth.

Jump from this bridge of limitation and learn to fly by trust and trust alone. There is no one to stop you, but you. Your life is your own creation, so choose either to be a victim or a victor. Ask that all has been done against you now blesses you in the fullness of time. Move toward a longitude of light that awaits your presence. Light has a need to serve to embrace to become one with. Without you the light sits alone in waiting.

11:11 is a number activation sequence. Each time that you see 1111 on a clock it represents that you are being given an opportunity to walk into a Gateway of Manifestation. The universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts, which then are manifesting into the physical in record speed. The time period from November 11, to January 11 is considered to be the HOLY TRINITY months. All in All it is a divine decree and opportunity issued to all of earth. Wake-up, and become your true light.

Eleven is also the number of masters. 11:11 is an encoded molecular structure of Remembrance, activating the Master of Light we have always been. This is the Biological Ascension, and 11:11 is the Ascension Doorway.

Video - "11:11 Gateway November 11th" - https://youtu.be/5CgyXhvbz0w

The Light of Ascension comes in many forms and on many levels. It comes not always in one day, or one moment. For we Ascend and descend continually word by word, thought by thought. Ascension is birthed from every breath, every thought, and every word.

The energies of the 11:11 doorway are enhanced by nature and her hidden sounds. All of life views you and knows your secrets. The trees whisper about your sadness, the fairies leave you a feather as a sign you are loved and watched over. The birds sing to heal you.

This 11:11 door asks you to listen to what earth speaks to you. Hear with your heart. Use the silent sounds within your own quiet universe. Allow the pulsing of your blood the beat of your heart, the sound of your breath to be heard as music of the spheres. Even the cracking of your knees and bones gives to you the sound of life, in all its frailties and vulnerabilities. Humanly you expand, and spiritually you will soar.

There is no longer just white or black in the universal playing field. There exists a gray unbiased area that asks you to enter. The gray says that you can sit and rest as your self decides about right or wrong, dark or light, good or bad. The gray area is impartial, free of comment free of pressure and stress. Use this gray time to decode the secrets that live within you.

You exist multi-dimensionality. All of your actions of earth are as a centerpiece. You are an intersection of dimensional fluxes. All of your choices here on earth also influence the outcomes of other stellar and galactic experiences. All avenues of time and space deliver you messages, incoming and out going, time to listen and learn.

You sit at a longitude and latitude that requests the presence of a higher level of your own light. Your soul broadcasts beyond the boundaries that you knowingly seek. The next level of attunement that you seek lives within the solar crossings of your light and thoughts.

Your spirit stands ready to take you to uncharted territory. Everything stretches itself looking for more of its true identity. You have been told since time began that ye are Gods. This planet that you reside upon is a Mecca of Prophets. A place where those that are destined for greatness meet, to play and act out with one another.

As you stand in this portal there will be no more excuses. There will be no more victims. Everything that you do in upcoming time influences the outcome of events. Every negative thought that you have about yourself or others shifts the scales of polarity. Every positive thought that you have shifts in accordance with your energy interpretation of events. No longer are you at the mercy of others. All of life and light sits and awaits your actions, your thoughts, and your interpretation. In the mind fields of human evolvement, there is a tendency for you to hold on to what keeps you afloat.

The 11:11 doorways are continually expanding and contracting in accordance with humanity. As one who stands in front of an automatic door walking back and forth before making up their mind – should they enter or should they exit. You no longer have the luxury of playing with those automatic doors of expansion and contraction for all movement forward is taken as such and agreed upon by the quantum particles. All movement backward is also taken verbatim.

It is time to make internal peace. It is necessary before you can ever see the external peace that you so seek. Another cannot birth peace for you, only self has that ability. It is time for you to enter all that you have held secret and sacred within yourselves. Everything that you seek lives within the cellular memory and the DNA composition.

Your every word, your every thought, your every intention is received as a child who plays within all of life. Octaves of what is hidden reveals itself as a scroll that is rolled out to be read in the language of the heart, but not understood by the eyes.

Everything holds a holy composition within it. We are living light within sound. Within your words, within your voice is living light. You are the Language of Light that you so seek to speak. The geometry’s of your words and your intent is felt above all other things. We leave.

https://thequantumawakening.com/wordpress/

Video - "Full Moon November 12" - https://youtu.be/1rwUCHr-sQw

The 11:11 Gateway to Higher Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel

From the beginning of time there have been clear moments when the Portals of Awakening open for individuals to advance. The 11:11 Gateway is a collective, high-vibrational portal opening to assist the evolution of consciousness on the earth at this time.

Stepping through the gateway in a figurative sense, allows you to move into your most Evolved Self, in oneness with All That Is. We will offer suggestions and visualizations so your imagination can help you to create a beautiful scenario to empower this Light-filled ritual.

You have been coded within for this awakening moment. It is another step in the evolution of consciousness, one with great power and support. The Archangels stand at the gateway to hold you in love while offering you strength and courage to step into your new awakened life.

Whenever the 11:11 presents itself, it acts as a daily reminder to take that one minute to hold your dreams in your heart, acknowledge the support available from the Angelic Realms, and have the courage to affirm your willingness to move into new dimensions of Love. Gathering momentum throughout these past 25 years, a new level of Union with your Angelic Self is available at this time that offers a wondrous moment of ascending liberation from old patterns.

The new opportunities available beyond the 11:11 Gateway are greater awareness and the deeper truth of your choices and possibilities. The choice of many will be opting for the old way, and yet those who are attracted to this time of Grace, can avail themselves of the opportunity to soar, greatly empowered by the Archangels. This is a ceremony of conscious intention, in harmony with Divine Light that will accelerate the evolution of consciousness within you and on the Earth.

Percolation and Perturbation

It is a time of percolation and perturbation. New perceptions of reality percolate through the energy centers within you. Perturbation occurs as these new perceptions hit the coding in the imaginal system of your body in ways that stir you to change, like the metamorphosis of the caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly.

The Universe will stop at nothing to get your attention and encourage you to fulfill your Soul’s destiny. Perturbation is uncomfortable in its various demonstrations, making you feel very agitated.

But know that all such catalysts are designed by your soul to bring you into a new level of evolution. Because the support of the Angelic Dimensions is so available, this portal in time offers you a graceful transition so you can see more clearly the world you are choosing to create on Earth while you assist its evolution.

The 11:11 Gateway to the 5th Dimensional shifting of the Ages allows a harmonious flow of Divine Love into your being. This can impact the amygdala in the temporal lobe of your brain in ways that calm this flight or fight center and cause it to resume the dimensions of your original Divine blueprint.

Over the years this fear center has been over-stimulated by the pressures, beliefs and electronics of this age. Much of what is called information is designed to increase the flow of fear energy to this center of the brain causing it to increase in size. The resulting surge of imbalances, such as panic disorders, PTSD and more serious psychiatric conditions have become obviously rampant.

The flow of Divine Love through each person can create an expansion in perception, as though the veils have parted so that new clarity dawns. This increase in clarity incites a sense of liberation and the freedom of spiritual expression within your being.

Prayers for the Earth to receive a positive benefit from this moment in time will be of great benefit. The release of pressure from the 11:11 Gateway is similar to the beginnings of a horse race when the horses are being held within the gate.

As the gates are flung open, raw power surges forward and instincts take over. The rawness of this power requires careful training and guidance, so that it moves in directions that allow the goals to be reached and the reaping of rewards. Your prayers assist this process.

The rewards from this time that we speak of are the prevalent desires of a heart seeking Oneness, Peace and Harmony within your being. Access to these exalted states exist beyond the Gateway. The Archangels stand present holding the forces of Light as pillars at the gate. You can claim this empowerment of Divine Love to use within your own life.

Video - "Soul Alignment Meditation With Archangel Michael & AA Metatron" By Melanie Beckler - https://youtu.be/6ySUZNZbAQQ

The Intention of the 11:11 Empowerment

The greater intention for this 11:11 empowerment has always been to ground Divine Energy into the depths of the Earth so that planetary evolution will prevail. As millions of awakened people access the Divine Light through the Gateways, Unity consciousness is the resulting force pervading the hearts of all humanity. Never doubt the miracle of Spontaneous Evolution as a creative possibility for the fifth dimensional shift on this planet. Asking for miracles at this time is very appropriate

The entwined spiral of the DNA is a strong image for this gateway experience. As the strands of the double helix intertwine in the subtle body, they connect the upper chakras in the energy sheath above the crown to Universal Presence.

Spiraling down they connect the crown chakra through the core of the body to the base chakra. They continue from the base of your spine below the earth and connect to the energy sheath beneath the earth lighting up the twelve chakras of the subtle body.

The image of the Double Helix of DNA strands acts as an allegory for the Glyph of Awakened Consciousness – as above, so below, this glyph represents Embodied Divinity upon an Earth that has become sacred.

There is also a deep connection to the flow of Kundalini spiritual energy as it winds through the energy centers of the body. This subtle linking involves the two centers below your base chakra and the three above your crown for the 12 Chakras of subtle energy that are coming into completion with the 12:12. When you use this image, you are linking your Most Divine Spiritual Self with your human self, connected to the Earth through the core of your being.

Union with the Self

The 11:11 Gateway opens the way to this union within the Divine Self. You can use the image of the double helix to remind you of your alignment from Heaven to Earth. The Archangels stand ready to welcome you into the new creative power of exalted awareness. Retraining and guiding the fearful thoughts that plague your days are only a prayer away. Each prayer raises your frequency of energy and could be the one that unleashes the critical mass for Spontaneous Evolution on the planet. Imagine that your prayer is the turning point – the key that fits the doorway to Oneness.

A Prayer for your Own Personal 11:11 Ceremony

Divine Presence, All That is, and Archangels of Light:

As I prepare to be guided through this 11:11 portal of time, I ask that the Light of Divine Love clear any disharmony within my energy field. I willingly let go of the burdens of old beliefs so I may stand tall and move freely through the gateways to Unity Consciousness.

Within the spaciousness of my cleared energy field I ask that it be filled with the power of Divine Love, Harmony and Peace. I ask to receive the strength and courage to embody these fields of Divine Light and ground the presence of Love, Peace and Healing into the Earth to assist her evolution.

I join with the Angelic Dimensions and the millions of those who work in the Light of God, as we are led through the 11:11 Gateway. I know that as one is lifted up, all are uplifted. I dance through the Light-filled gateways feeling your guidance and knowing that loving awareness for new possibilities in my life will be provided in every moment, with every heartbeat.

I awaken in your Light and embrace the Divine Gifts being offered to me now with supreme gratitude. You are giving me the Divine Connection to greater life and I gratefully receive this. I am honored to anchor this Light into the Earth as the presence of Nature awaits my awareness.

Hold me with Love and guide me as I step through this gateway into 5th Dimensional awareness so I may use your Divine Love to bring greater Life, Peace and Joy through my being and be a blessing for the Earth.

For this and all your blessings, I say Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

So be it, Be it so. Amen

The new levels of 5th Dimensional awareness that are available beyond this gateway can impact all aspects of your being. You are being offered a supported and liberating path through these exalted portals to new territory for your Soul’s growth on Earth.

The 11:11 Gateway is a supreme moment of time, yet the Divine Light causing evolution within you during this moment, is a gift from a Timeless Reality that is in harmony with All of Life.

And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel
For Archangel Gabriel

www.shantagabriel.com/

- "Implant-Device Removal Meditation: Neutralising 4D Interference Technologies" By Steve Nobel - https://youtu.be/lUSr6DAqwfc

Permission - You Are The Ultimate Authority! By Alia Mira

Alia,

The subtle, inner landscape of infinite clarity and knowing can open more fully, if you cultivate your relationship with the Divine You. And your capacity for divinely shaping life can shift by considering what you give your allegiance to. In this week's new channeled message the Council of Radiant Light opens up our awareness by inviting us to step more fully into our CREATOR role in life.

Have a wonderful week! With love, Ailia

Council of Radiant Light's Message.....

So many of you, dear ones, wait for signs. Feel uncertain more often than you’d like.

You look for validation. Seek echoes of your own inner knowing. Ask other people "what you should do…"

And in your experience we are not questioning the joy of sharing your process, the fun of the non-physical communicating with you and lighting the way, or any other aspect of your unfolding. But we do wish to highlight one essential aspect of the experience of how you live and how you decide what to do, what you can have, what you can’t do, what you can’t have and it is this: Does the permission for your choices comes from within?

You alone can give yourself permission to answer the inner calls to more life. You alone know what feels true for you, now, what’s current with who you are, what’s open for you.

As you receive guidance, insight, nudges, a sense of how your life would be better for you, feel better, in essence, or be more what you'd like to experience and feel, only you can give yourself permission to step into this new vision of life.

So many of you actually have very clear knowing about what you would like to create in your experience. About the vision of your life which is fuller then you experience it now and yet, you hold back. You wait. 

You want more details about what it will take. You want to know all the steps and then be able to decide, “Hmmmm…do I want to do that?” Since you don’t have all the steps - only the first one, or the idea, you think this means what you want is far off. Maybe, maybe not.

Often, you focus on the vision - creating more and more energy around it, but also introducing resistance to it because you are afraid to claim what you know. You feel you can’t really have it. You don’t yet have the inner thought-patterns of the version of you that is living that life - you have to build that resonance, and you’ve not done it. Yet.

You are afraid it's not possible. You're afraid you don't deserve it. You're afraid it cannot happen as good as you dream it. You're afraid it won't fit with what your life is like currently and you don't know how to make that work. You're afraid to let go of what's standing between you and this. You're afraid of what people will think, what they will say. You're afraid of what happens if you fail, of what happens if your guidance is wrong, of what happens even if you GET IT ALL and how people will look at you and what it all means.

This is all simply part of being human. And so you have to work with all this. All of the things that stand between you and your vision of life as you'd love to know it, are invitations to your own capacity and wholeness and your trusting relationship with YOU, being claimed, that's how this works.

Visions of life expand you into more fullness. As a result new visions arise. You are eternally extending more and more into form and creating more and more experiences and connections, situations and outcomes from your focus, combined with the energetic standards or preferences of your being. 

And so you summon, summon, summon and when you are opening to it and stepping into what opens, then life can be a pretty graceful. The flow feels natural - it’s an amazing thing. 

When you hesitate, or welcome some part but not another, then you start to muck it up. You start controlling it because you’re nervous, or unsure you can actually have what you want. Because you still think about the part you did not welcome, you split your energy.

Presence-wise, you do not step into it, but you do not let it go either. And herein lies the rub as they say, for in doing so you confuse yourself - the split energy generates doubt and conflicting ideas come into your thoughts.

What comes to you as knowing is part of a complex web of synchronicity and beauty and which answers your call to your own fullness. If you do not feel inclined or able to step into something, then truly let it go. If it arises again, then the opening and the alignment is again an option. If not, another variation on the theme will show up if you continue to summon it. 

There are endless options for creating the experience you seek, not one, not just one, there is not one true love, not one perfect job, not one perfect home, and yet in any moment there is an exact arrangement of openings in alignment with the energy you are summoning... and so as you step into some and not others, or walk through all. You further the creation of the situations which speak to the new harmonies you are embodying now.

Each now is a present created and existing as certain harmonies and frequencies and amplification and standards through presence and it calls forth particular openings and presents you with certain situations that meet you where you are in focus and form.

So dear ones, it is up to you to say YES! To answer the call, when and if you are ready. But to also make these answers definitive. Not ambivalent.

Make decisions. Trust yourself. Go all in with what feels right. Change your mind when you want. Be in complete and total alignment with what feels right to you now and give yourself absolute freedom to change at a moment's notice if something else becomes more beautiful, alluring, attractive or of interest to you to experience.

Stop editing your joy by being so careful about each and every step. Take more steps and have more joy, experiment more! Be playful. Let life flow with more freedom and you will experience more and more of the abundance, in all forms, that you know really is the true nature of your being.

In this relationship to knowing yourself by feeling within you for what calls to you - you are always feeling the divine flow. Always tuning to the possibilities for more joy. And you know - you feel clear.

There are specific ideas which arise within you. When you're hungry you think specifically of mushroom pizza, while another person feel specifically “tuna sushi.” Even in this small details the specificity of your energy presence is summoning the situations and openings which align with you, NOW! And there is great freedom in this if you allow it.

Of course and most naturally one of the implications of living with this abundant flow and ease and grace and joy is that there will be, most naturally and most beautifully a lot of dynamic changes and situations which open and present to you! 

You will have many of those kinds of things happen to you for which people will say, "Wow -- you're so LUCKY!" and you will clarify if you feel like it that actually it's just about creating intentionally with your presence. Or not, you could say nothing and just smile. 

And inside you might feel doubt, like "How did I do this? Will it last?"

This happens often until you really learn to trust yourself. So when it does, we encourage you in this moment to smile at yourself and say reassuring things. This is the time to activate and call forth your inner cheerleader who says, "rah! rah! you're awesome! You did this! you can do more!

Get used to it! Life is going to rock and it's not going to stop! And you can take it at your own pace lovely! And how amazing that for so long you felt afraid when something good happened, but that is all going to gradually go away as you claim your new capacity and in this new capacity your relationship to change is going to change.

And it's not that you need to live an experience of dramatic, perpetual change in all ways, and it's not that you cannot have things that you live with and build upon and enjoy. It's just that within your life there will be a lighter touch toward it all, a sense of openness to living it as it's meaningful and always being available to the leading edge of the DIVINE YOU, which is calling you to extend more into form and evolve and create and expand and be increasingly more present and more fulfilled. Life is trying to exalt you, beloved. Do you hear that - exalt.

So this is already happening to one degree or another within your life and each of you really already know what is right for you next in so many ways and the thing is simply this: permission comes from within your heart. And you can give it to yourself without knowing all the details, in fact it's easier if you leave those up to all that is and your own higher levels.

Just say yes to what feels good or right or true to you now and MOVE! Merge with the flow. Feel for it. Move into the newness to allow your Divine Self to come forth.

Embrace and live whatever part of it is available now and just say yes, letting the rest present and occur to you as ideas and situations that you can step into and create from. And please let yourself do this knowing its natural for you and it's a gift from All That You Are, and All That is to the presence that is here which is making all of this possible and now which increasingly is containing the fulness of your being and making this expression increasingly joy-filled and knowing.

We love you! We encourage you to love yourself enough to say YES to what you want, love and what calls to you, now.

We are the Council of Radiant Light

Video - "Judy Satori - Experience Your Authentic Divine Self In The Inner Stillness"

https://youtu.be/7NFtViHYNxI

Views: 9

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service