Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'meditation' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashtar Leads: Portal Activation Meditation Now, Including: Firing Up the Grids of Love for the Sun, Every Man, Woman, and Child, plus the Heart of Mother Earth! State of the Planet Address

Ashtar Leads: Portal Activation Meditation Now, Including: Firing Up the Grids of Love for the Sun, Every Man, Woman, and Child, plus the H…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Sep 11, 2012

Help Gaia Give Birth to Herself -- Sanat Kumara Channeling -- Being Joyful + Staying Positive + Being in Oneness with All

Helping Mother Earth Gaia (Shan) to Give Birth = Being Joyful + Staying Positive + Being in Oneness with All-------------------------------…

0 Mar 22, 2012

Join Us: Ascend with the Planet: Lighten the World

We Sananda Eagles are inviting you to join  our global meditations every week. These intentions stabilize universal grids and are playing a…

0 Dec 4, 2011

A call to expand our family of Saviors :)

First of, Happy Equinox everyone :D My Chakraz are really buzzing!     Anyhows, For a long time i have kept this site quite from people i t…

Started by Bishop

3 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

Get To Your Home World! Ascension Missions: Get Paid with a Trip to Your HOME PLANET

Are You Impatiently Waiting for Ascension? Newsflash: We all -- as ONE -- need to help Mother Earth Gaia ascend. That means YOU! We all --…

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Family MEETINGS!!

Aloha ALL!! I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our FAMILY MEETINGS every WEDNESDAY 8pm EST. This is an opportunity to gathe…

Started by brandy rox

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by brandy rox

World Meditation Day!

I thought this would be great for the members of this community to take part in. Let me know what you think. Check it out at http://www.wo

Started by Joshua

0 Aug 21, 2009

Difficult to Meditate with Pets

This is something that i have a hard time with, i have a Cat i named Angel She sometimes likes to bother me while i meditate. I could just…

Started by Aaron

6 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Mark

animal in meditation. Awwwwwwwww

Soooo Cuuuttteeeee http://veryveryfun.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=92&Itemid=1

Started by Bishop

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Simone

Most incredible website ever seen on Breathing

I never seen anything this creative before, but it teaches how to breathe in correct way and how we all can breathe as one. The goal right…

Started by Aaron

0 Mar 27, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service