Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'light' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Earth Meditation - Terra Nova Now - Co-Create Heaven Now with Intent - Sananda, Jesus the Christ Ascended

Join Project: Eagle Triad today by contacting janisel(at)sanandaseagles.com===   ---   ***   ===   ~~~   ***   ^^^~~~   ***  NEW EARTH MEDI…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Apr 16, 2012

Way is Open

Scribed 11 14 10 - Court of the Countenance - Source Mirror - Christed of MelchizedekWe greet you in Love and Light of One. Where You Ask W…

Started by Kevin Wiggins

0 Mar 25, 2011

Family MEETINGS!!

Aloha ALL!! I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our FAMILY MEETINGS every WEDNESDAY 8pm EST. This is an opportunity to gathe…

Started by brandy rox

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by brandy rox

A curious picture. Maybe I haven't been out enough to know...:)

Take a look at this picture; This was described as some light pillar city lights reflecting off ice particles in the sky, in this articl…

Started by MysticalEnigma

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Seeing the New Earth in my Dream

I don't know what this means but i really saw the New Earth in my Dream, and it is way beyond our comprehension, because the colors were so…

Started by Aaron

7 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Maitaki

Seeing Flashes of Light all over the place

I know some are just bright reflections, but with my eyes open and even in dark places i see flashes of light come out of nowhere, They las…

Started by Aaron

5 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Derek

Urgent Message To All Indigos

I am posting this because it's sad that she never posted this on any of her other sites besides the one that disagrees with her the most. I…

Started by Desiree

21 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by JTF

Jupiter Ignites! ...our new SUN!!! (video)

I've compiled the clips, pics and info given from these two sites and made a little video. I thought it was easier that way, instead of c…

Started by Nightfable

22 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by honeybee

Radio waves, visible light, X-rays, and all the other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum are fundamentally the same thing.

The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum is just a name that scientists give a bunch of types of radiation when they want to talk about them as a…

Started by simpleman

0 Jun 26, 2009

Will the FOL arrive too late?

There are concentration camps in the US and Canada already being built to keep people in, gas chambers and crematoriums. They even have mil…

Started by Nightfable

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service