Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'group' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GFL Twin Flame (Triple Flame) and Twin Ray Transmissions

GFL Twin Flame (Triple Flame) and Twin Ray Transmissions downloaded from the GFL, Nov 21, 2016 JTariah En Ra El ---- jtariah@protonmail.…

Started by J-Tar'iah Kumara

0 Nov 20, 2016

GROUP SPIRT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS ‘COMMUNITY’ AND ‘GROUP SPIRIT’ (channeling below) Project: Eagle Triad of Sananda's Eagles

GROUP SPIRT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS ‘COMMUNITY’ AND ‘GROUP SPIRIT’ (channeling b…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Aug 16, 2012

Join Us: Ascend with the Planet: Lighten the World

We Sananda Eagles are inviting you to join  our global meditations every week. These intentions stabilize universal grids and are playing a…

0 Dec 4, 2011

Get To Your Home World! Ascension Missions: Get Paid with a Trip to Your HOME PLANET

Are You Impatiently Waiting for Ascension? Newsflash: We all -- as ONE -- need to help Mother Earth Gaia ascend. That means YOU! We all --…

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Family MEETINGS!!

Aloha ALL!! I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our FAMILY MEETINGS every WEDNESDAY 8pm EST. This is an opportunity to gathe…

Started by brandy rox

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by brandy rox

SOE online Gatherings?

Have you all ever gathered for joint meditations or intentions, blessing, etc. via internet? We have this here chat function, but I hardly…

Started by brandy rox

34 May 1, 2010
Reply by simpleman

I started a new group

Hello every one I started a new group titled ghost and spirits; this group is for any one looking to talk about or learn more about their e…

Started by Alex

0 Apr 7, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service