Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'disclosure' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dear Saviors of Earth. I have a good opportunity for you to be saving Earth via diplomacy. I am Max Steinberg, an author of couple of books…

Started by Max Steinberg

7 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by simpleman

US Navy Space Command Been To Elenin

Check this out, its great if its true   http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,356.0.html   Re: -- I am In The US Navy Space Comm…

Started by Radivoj

15 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by simpleman

Bashar first contact

Now, of course as the idea of the changes within you goes on and on, there will be according to this process of interaction more and more o…

Started by Nicklas

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

oct 13th ufos over New York? (videos)

could it be this is actually happening?! This was mentioned by some military guy recently, but i didn't really take notice. especially afte…

Started by Bishop

14 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Besimi

Dr. Steven Greer announces Historic Formation of the Council for Interplanetary Relations

March 26th, 2010 : Dr. Steven Greer & Linda WillittsHistoric Formation of the Council for Interplanetary Relations  Dr. Greer is in th…

Started by tranceman

3 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Besimi

Ufo disclosure and Humanity uprising Just around the Corner

I've been listening to David Wilcock's interview on Project Chamelot, From Sept 17th 2009 I know it is a bit long but i'm just so happy an…

Started by Aaron

14 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Aaron

Incredible Interview with Dr. Greer on Project Chamelot

Wow! this is amazing Other than the interruptions from the host, i'm just blown away what Greer is saying.

Started by Aaron

0 Aug 19, 2009

Lets all make Ufo Disclosure Happen

Why not we all envision the announcement in our daily meditations, like seeing it already happened. IF 20,000 people just did a meditation…

Started by Aaron

0 Jun 20, 2009

NewsFlash! French Goverment to Disclose UFOs This Week!

This was posted on 22050hz blog spot. The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by…

Started by Bishop

9 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

3,2,1 First Contact it's on it's way

We are so very close, can anyone feel it yet It feels like something is going to occur big time more and more. I don't know about you but i…

Started by Aaron

8 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Destiny

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service