Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'consciousness' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings From a Starseed

I'm so happy to have found you. I'm Elshara and feel blessed to get to know so many beautiful beings on this planet helping to raise both t…

Started by Elshara

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix

L I G H T W O R K E R   4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Aug 6, 2012

Join Us: Ascend with the Planet: Lighten the World

We Sananda Eagles are inviting you to join  our global meditations every week. These intentions stabilize universal grids and are playing a…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Dec 4, 2011

Does it really affect me?

Hello.Today I started wondering about the unawareness when it comes to physical-nonphysical relation. We all create our realities, we all c…

Started by Nicklas

3 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Trudy

What is your Waking Affirmation?

I was hoping to hear some of your ideas or personal examples or affirmations. Upon waking from sleep, what is one or a few of the first pos…

Started by Psiafrat

7 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Voysey

Starting to get Extremely mind expansion

I'm beginning to feel more different now than i ever have, almost like the entire room that i'm in is swaying, moving or changing, but stan…

Started by Aaron

5 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

Quantum physics, spiritual freedom & evolution...

I've been reading 'creative evolution' by quantum physicist Goswami. He does have some interesting points on the evolution of humanity for…

Started by Katinka Hesselink

0 Jul 2, 2009

Message from Channelled Automatic Writings (9 Dec 08 4:24PM) Updated

Okay, I've gotten a message from my automatic writings an hour ago. They wish to make it known to as many as possible. I will scan the pag…

Started by RL

10 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by RL

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service